you banned!! ( minigame )

9818 replies [Last post]
Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Gabbyjthebrave's picture
Gabbyjthebrave
Drott
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoblah

I don't appreciate you showing up and ruining are wonderful little peaceful thread.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

I am honestly tired of how this thread turned to be...I used to love come here and just enjoy the small talk and banning with the people who were having the same joy until...this happened. It completely ruined my day, my mood and set me off for several days overthinking why is this even a thing to argue. I am not gonna say anything because a lot of people tend to use other's words against them therefore as someone who has been here for nearly as long as the thread is alive (I can even check exactly where I started following it since it started) I completely agree with Lack Lunason and I absolutely admire you for how you explained my point of view. I couldn't have put it into words any better than you, thank you.

I also consider myself as tidy person that needs to clear out all notifications but I don't get frustrated by clearing threads I no longer follow (such as the art one) that apparently is all good to keep going unlike this one for whatever reason.

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion

I commented on the counting game as well. But you guys already moved over this one so I just dropped it. 

I have been keeping tabs on Banned 2 and I know what you've been talking about me and the idea to just ignore me... hurts. 

Like a complete disregard me as a person and everyone else who commenting agreeing with me, it feels as though your need to talk (which you can do just as well in the other thread) is somehow more important than our needs for a little peace and quiet.

I am not suggesting that our needs or more important either. Editing this to make it clear. They are equally as important. And we both have to respect that. 

We already came up with a solution and one that will work if you just gave it the chance. I don't know why this specific thread under this specific URL is more important to you if you are just here for fun and chatting. You can do so on the other thread just as nicely.  I am sorry it ruined your day. But no one is attacking you and trying to force you to stop having fun. All we are asking is that you move it to another thread. You don't have to deal with anymore arguments from me or anyone else. We will leave you be. You will leave us be. Everyone goes home happy. 

You speak of legacy and as gabby mentioned, the legacy goes on with you guys. The history will remain here. All you have to do is search for it. 

Gabbyjthebrave's picture
Gabbyjthebrave
Drott
:(

:(

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

The reason why I suggested ignoring is because I didn't agree with attacking or shunning you, I wish you at least read my posts more careful if you are already stalking it. I'm sorry if being ignored makes you feel hurt although we're two random people therefore I don't see a reason why you should be hurt if I just ignore you, to keep myself at peace is better to just go without saying rather than keep conversation, I'm too tired to keep on arguing plus like I said I agree with Lack Lunarson's posts so if you care for how I feel or what I wanna say just read his replies again I guess

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion

By that same logic, this is just a random thread on the internet and therefore I don't see a reason why it should be ruining your day. 

I am growing weary of this too and I have already PMed Bryn asking if my track could be deleted but outside of trashing this thread, or going through it with a fine-toothed comb to delete just my responses, I do not see how the admins will be able to help.

I don't want to argue. I really dislike confrontation. And I don't want to make enemies. I respect a lot of you guys a lot. But that just shows how much this thread does bother me. I am at the point where I am willing to pay you guys with free art requests or something to move over to Banned 2. Same applies to the counting game. 

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
Natsu, are you all fired up?

You can't really apply the same logic to everything in life. We don't know each other - we're complete strangers therefore you have zero reasons to feel hurt by something I say against you although I do stand for my words, I haven't said anything rude towards you so I don't see why you should feel bad about any of my opinions. 

It can't be applied to the thread because the thread isn't a stranger or random to me. I've been here for over 6 years and this and the number minigame are the ONLY reasons I'm still around. Saying it became my home is a strong word but perhaps sanctuary works better. I knew after every hard day I could just get here and say few random stuff to share with people and see the memories flow on the thread. 

Neither of us wanted to argue, I don't even feel like I'm arguing, simply trying to share my point of view, I'm not being rude about anyone or anything. 

I'm sure your art is amazing, however to me it's meaningless as I'm not really interested in art.

Lady fighter's picture
Lady fighter
Supreme Viking Champion
* BOOM BOOM *

I didn't want to get involved but it's gotten to the point where I need too. There are a lot of people here that I deeply respect and even see as friends. Why are we fighting here? Eventually this thread will be taken down if you all continue this fighting. I would like to clarify I'm neutral on this issue and don't want to get slammed with hate for getting involved. Alright, let's dive into this one point at a time.

Let's start with Wolf's side- She spoke up and others agreed with her, they want people to leave the thread and make a new one so they can organize their tracking records. Fair enough. I feel similarly to Wolf about seeing only this thread having notifications instead of newly tracked threads. It's a fair point and I'm not siding with her on this one. As stated I'm neutral on the matter.

Lack's side- I appreciate the respectfulness from some members here but not exactly pleased with the more or less rude responses I've seen from both threads. Now, I understand that a majority of you aren't happy to have moved threads and you all have a right to be unhappy, you guys are justified- However, that doesn't mean y'all can say you made the new thread to shun Wolf. That's uncalled for.

I'm sorry to say that whether you guys like it or not we are a community, that means we need to make compromises on certain things to work together as said community. I know you guys don't want to let the thread go but this is,unfortunately, one of those compromises to make the community work together. I respect both sides but please, you have to stop fighting or else the thread will be permanently gone.

A personal experience of mine taught me that things never last. You have to enjoy them in the moment and not let nostalgia cloud your judgement. I'm sorry about this situation and you guys are justified but is it worth fighting just to lose the thread permanently? You guys won't be able to even come and look at the thread of this continues.

TL;DR
You guys need to stop fighting or the thread will be deleted by admins.

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
And so it begins

Hey, Lady Fighter.  Thank you for posting, and for trying to be neutral in this.

That being said, I am going to give my honest reply here.  I respect you, Fighter, and what you are trying to do, and I respect Wolf, and think she has been really respectful in our discussions.  However, your post ruffled my feathers the wrong way, and, while I will continue doing my best to be respectful, I will be more blunt in this post, and adress the issue head-on.

Let's start with your breakdown of Wolf's side:  Yes, their request is fair in and of itself.  They want to organize their threads, so they came to request us ending this thread and starting a new one.  Whatever.  No big deal.

Now let's discuss your breakdown of our side:  So, we are admitting that our group is not happy with moving threads.  Shouldn't that indicate to everyone that we don't want this?  Also, we didn't start a new thread to shun Wolf.  First off, Wolf has accidentally gotten herself in a bad position.  While representing her side (and doing a rather good job at that), she has become the main face of her side's opinion.  Therefore, most of the upset that should be aimed at her group, is actually just aimed at her.  Again, that's not good, and not right.  However, we did not start a new thread to shun Wolf, or even her group.  We were told to leave, and so some of us created a second Banning thread, as requested.  And, as you said was justified, we were unhappy.  So our second Banning thread has turned into a major compalint thread.  Lastly, "shunning" was not the right choice of word on our part.  Though I had no part in that portion of the discussion, I know what they meant.  The term that should have been used was "ignore".  We were discussing our possible return to this thread (because, agian, a good number of us don't want to be there), and the simplist solution to conflict that we had was to simply return, carry on as normal, and ignore the haters.  That is all.

Moving on to the general discussion now:  Yes, we are a community, but why must WE be the ones to give here?  We were happily minding our own buisness, literally casuing zero problems here, and yet our existance was annoying to some.  

At the end of the day, THEY were the ones who posted on an 8 YEAR OLD THREAD.  We have no part in that.  That was their choice.  Secondly, they could have always returned.  We were here, having a good old time, and they could have joined us, thus making this thread something significant to them.  So, simply put, why should we be the ones to pay for their mistakes?  

On this topic, we had zero warning about this.  We were doing our own thing, and then we were presented with a bunch of posts that not only disrupted our games and conversations, but were telling us to stop.  These weren't presented as a request, nor was this some compromise to be negotiated.  These were flat out demands.  Now, maybe not all of them meant them as demands, but the overall consensus was a demand.

Moving on, lets look at the "What Number Can We Get To" thread.  That was also told to shut down.  Luckily, that was pretty much overlooked, and we just kept going (we ignored those who disagreed), but, the point is, that thread was told to shut down too.  If we lose our Banned thread here, what's keeping them from going after the Numbers thread too?  Are we going to have to end that thread too?

Lastly, while intentional or not, I don't like the underlining threat that you are putting off.  Are you going to get the admins to ban this thread if the other group doesn't get their way?  Is giving this thread up, or watching it get deleted our only two options?  Because, not too long ago, we were all just minding our own buisness, having fun. We didn't want this.  The fight was brought to US.

If one side has to give, why must we give up an 8 year old thread, with thousands of posts, and nearly two hundered pages, just because of the minor inconvience of notifications.  That is a tiny problem, and one that could have been easily avoided if people didn't track threads they had no interest in.

All that being said, I am not trying to be antagonistic (though, I admit, my comment about the admins may be a bit intese).  I am merely tired of our side seemingly being over looked and walked on.  Again, I am not trying to be rude to you, Fighter.  You are nuetral, and thus I am venting my side's frustration to you, in the hopes that you, along with the other side, can see the depth of things.  And Wolf, I hope you know that my reply was not focused on you, but is a general statement to your entire side.

Now, moving on, let's see if we can't find a true solution to this problem.  We have 9 people on my side of the argument, 10 on yours, and Lady Fight is 1 nuetrul party.  That's 20 in all.  So why don't we all get on a group PM with Brynjolf, and maybe GooneyBard, and we can all work together to spam them until they reply.  They won't ban us all, and perhaps seeing our numbers would convience them to look into making an "un-track" feature.  Heck, we could even all start putting in Tickets with SOD on the subject until they are forced to reply.

In the meantime, I think that the other group has made their stance extremely clear.  They have put forth their requests, and we all know what they are.  So why don't they leave us alone for a few days.  If our group stays on Banned 2, then huzzah, problem solved, as there is no more notifications, and we stayed because of our own free will.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, if we return to this thread, then we made our choice, and we ask that you respect it.

Do either of those options sound reasonable?

Again, I wanna make clear that I am not trying to start a fight here.  I am merely tired of this, as our debates are going no where, and tempers seem to be flairing up on both sides.  Lady Fighter, thank you for being nuetrul, and thank you Wolf for representing your side this far.

Thank you for reading.

-Lack Lunason

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

Neutral but on Wolf's side it seems. But appreciated for being neutral. I mean, sides here shouldn't even be a thing.

To be perfectly honest with you guys, I've discussed this with some other friends that gave me also other ideas and just like Wolf and bunch of others it seem are requesting us to give up TWO games we used to just chill on and not harm anyone so can we all request for Wolf and everyone else who minds to create a new account where they will no longer have this thread tracked. They can easily track their few active threads they still want to be part on and stop the fight here right away. However I'm sure you'll come up with excuse of why it's not possible. But it's a good idea to solve all your troubles, right?

If you are trying to imply my reply was RUDE when I suggested simply ignoring someone I don't know how is that being rude but oh well. I already given several explanation on WHY I suggested that as I'm tired of this constant "fight" or whatever it is at this point ongoing when clearly neither of the side will let go. For me ignoring seems like a better option than keep up fighting about absolutely unecessary things and feeling stressed about it and definitely not just me but many others are losing their precious time trying to give their ideas and opinions and we're just repeating the same thing over and over so that's why I suggested to just move on, keep on playing if we want to because it isn't really harming anyone, okay yeah it might be annoying but it's still harmless.

The other thread became rather our side discussion than game at all, we're just sharing our opinions and feelings because we are also frustrated that we've got kicked from those games where we were not doing anything bad, just keeping our cool, therefore it's hard for us to understand why are we suddenly put under so much pressure. 

I'm a little curious - if you all dislike this thread so much and don't want to be part of it, why do you still keep track on the other one and reading everything there? I don't mean it in bad way, I'm just simply curious on if you wish no longer to be part of something and force us to create a new one, why do you still linger around even if from the shadows? And then come here and write a reply about how we are shunning people there and all that :/ 

I'm willing to suggest another compromise. They are TWO games that are annoying to the people who tracked ages ago and didn't expect this to go on for so long, right? So how about we leave one of the games behind, create new thread (like it already happened for the banned game) but keep the other one? Seems really like a smart decision as BOTH sides get a little of something what they want, basically every side gets 50% of what they want and 50% of what they don't want - FAIR ENOUGH, in my opinion, let me know how that sounds like. That way I would also agree to end this discussion forever and move on without any futher discussions/fights and well we could all be friends (or not, however you please) again. Pretty sure most of the others would also feel better as both sides would need to give up something and it would be completely fair.

Lastly, I again appreciate Lunason's amazing way of discussing things again, couldn't have word it any better myself, thank you so much for taking your time to always reply a reasonable things to everything and everyone who's involved. You're amazing and I'm grateful for your really peaceful way of making things right and providing others with our point of view. 

And eventually I apologize if anyone found anything I said here or before rude, non of it was meant mean way trust me, I'm not aware of being mean towards anyone so please don't take unecessary things personally. 

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
This is the stupidest game

I wasn't gonna step in and this will be the only thing I say but y'all are being so freaking dramatic and for what? It's a stupid freaking game that has no basis in reality and while I can understand that "oh it's my safe space

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
it cut off so repostI wasn't

it cut off so tdlr

shut up. y'all are so overdramatic over a stupid thread that you're literally being rude to eachother about it. It's not that serious. Both of you are in the wrong, but Luna's side is much further in the wrong. Will not further elaborate.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

Damn no need to be so rude. We're all being quite polite, can't say the same about you. Why getting involved if you can't even discuss like adult person.

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
No, you two are being

No, you two are being assholes. Plain and simple. There's a whole group of us watching and we're all in agreement of that.

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
  Ok.  And?   We've written

Ok.  And?

We've written paragraphs upon paragraphs explaining our side of the issue.  We've made our stance pretty apparent, and we've explained why we don't feel like giving this up.  I really don't know what else to say.

Gabbyjthebrave's picture
Gabbyjthebrave
Drott
That was not very nice

I think im just going to stay off the you banned minigame until you people stop arguing.

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
  I ban you because I can't

I ban you because I can't really blame you.

;)

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

I ban you because I'm quite satisfied it wasn't me who lost their cool as first :D

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
  I ban you because I like

I ban you because I like how we offered three different compromise, and they were all ignored.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

I ban you because is this finally the time to start ignore too? Looks like discussing isn't gonna get us nowhere just be abused and replied to with rude treatment, seems like a good reason to ignore to me :)

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
  I ban you because we should

I ban you because we should ignore what?  There's nothing to ignore.  We aren't ignoring anything.

*hurridly walks away from the chaos*

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

I ban you because it seems like you're right. Lovely day innit 

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
  I ban you because yes it

I ban you because yes it is, though a tad chilly for my liking.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

I ban you because it's actually quite snowing over here where I am which is nice since I do love winter and snow

TheSupremeCabbageEater's picture
TheSupremeCabba...
Chief
Hahahaha

I ban you because all the snow here is melting, weird weather here.

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
I ban you because we had some

I ban you because we had some snow last night, but it all melted.  It doesn't even really stick to the ground anyways.

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion

Aight well. I'm done.

You guys are clearly not willing to compromise in any true fashion and at this point, it is foolish to keep arguing. I am sorry that I even tried.

But allow me to clear up a few things first.

No this was not planned. No you were not targeted. No one else said anything before me because they were scared to and when they did, they were mocked and shut down with things like "I ban you for trying to ruin our fun!"

It wasn't until i said something that encouraged others to speak out to. And the amount of people who arrived to agree is very telling of the silent majority who are unhappy with this thread.

I asked politely, Tamra was the one who snapped back first which is what drove others to feel the need to defend me. I am sorry if they came across as mean or bullying. I have no control over what they do or say. But seriously, stop victimizing yourselves by saying that we just descended upon you all at once from nowhere and started being mean. That isn't at all what happened. There was snappiness well before the others got involved. And there continued to be snappiness from both sides. No one here is a victim.

No I can't use a new account because a) alternate accounts are banned by the forum rules you love bringing up so much and b) this account is so old that I do not have to write a captacha and writing one every time I want to post will be even more annoying.

I keep tabs on the banned 2 thread because thus far you have used it for no other reason than to gossip about me... and I guess now League of Legends. So of course I'm going to stalk it. You seem to be confused by my motives so allow me to clarify. The only motive I have is as follows: a little peace and quiet. But apparently that is too much to ask for. So I'm just done.

I can continue to argue but there is no point because you will continue to spam. I can't stop you from doing that. No one can. Unless the admins delete this thread. Which they won't do. Besides. Arguing is making a lot of people unhappy and I am going to choose to listen to my fellow fourmers (which I wish you lot would have done) and drop it. Having a clean notifications page is quickly becoming not at all worth the effort.

I would happily join a petition to enable an untrack feature but let's be honest. That "solution" isn't a real one. We both know that won't work. We can definitely still try and if you organize it, I will join. But my hopes are low.

Enjoy your game.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
Honestly I question the fact

Honestly I question the fact we've TRIED to give SEVERAL compromises, do you even read any of our messages? Both me and Lack suggested several ways of solving the whole issue to make both parties happy not only us but they were all literally IGNORED and we are the ones who don't want to compromise? 

The thing is, if you look at the dates of some people who joined your side when they were literally playing this game...There is few people who were still actively playing with us just like week or two before your post and suddenly they turned against it is just what comes off a bit weird to me is all.

I wish you'd shown me where I snapped at you? I never said anything bad and I've never victimized myself, I can't even understand anymore.

We do not gossip about you on the other thread? We just talk about the matter that is bothering us, nobody said anything bad about you - by the way meaning of the word gossip: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Ehh I fail to see where that happened. But okay, I guess you must be right. What about League of Legends? I've only said I'm playing League of Legends, how is that a gossip? 

But I guess it is what it is. Life goes on. I'm glad the fight is over, we all tried.

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion

You're solutions were: petition the admins, have us make new accounts, and see if you guys feel like going over to banned 2 which was the original solution anyways. And keeping one minige and moving the other which doesn't help the notification problem on our end. We will still get notifications. and I acknowledged all of those. What were the other comprises i am missing?

League of Legends has nothing to do with me I just added that in for some levity and to acknowledge the fact that I understood that the Banned 2 thread wasn't JUST about me

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

There was another solution I suggested today in the previous messages I was writing, I have said out of the 2 threads that are bothering you to let us keep one and then I'd willingly leave the other one hideso it was a 50% giving up something from both sides which seemed reasonable enough for both parties to overcome it and be happy but nobody really paid attention to that. Plus it would also stop all the arguing and stuff that's been really dragging everyone down the past few days. 

I guess I misunderstood that, since it was within the gossip talk I felt like you're suggesting I'm gossiping the game as well which isn't true at all and why would I when I literally play it myself

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion

I tried to edit that one in but you replied too quickly, lol. I read it but it doesn't help with the fact that one of the games will still be ringing my notifcations. I suppose that it is better than having to constantly click on two threads tho. 

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

Well it's probably the closest solution to make both groups somewhat satisfied and stop the fights that could keep on going forever, that's why I said it's a good way of compromise where both sides loses something therefore it doesn't go fully win and fully lose for any of the groups, seems fair enough and if most of the people agree I am willing to completely leave one of the chosen thread to hideand also reason it out with others

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion

Well, works out nicely that you already have Banned 2 up, haha. You gonna PM the others? 

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

I am going to present the idea to them, yes. I'll let them know both in PM's and on the other thread, would be nice to finally come to an agreement with everyone

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

Shoot, double post

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
  I ban you because the

I ban you because the hippies were right.

Tamra Diamond's picture
Tamra Diamond
Supreme Viking Champion
No Game No Life

Lack, do you agree to the compromise that I come up with and Wolf agreed as well? Seems like a good deal for both sides, no?

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
Hey!  I'm gonna keep this

Hey!  I'm gonna keep this brief, because it is rather late where I am, and I have a busy morning/mid-afternoon tomorrow.

To answer your question, I'm not gonna say yes or no quite yet.  However, I will say that I am very open to the idea, and I could easily see that working.  I will probably PM you tomorrow, as I want to iron out the details of this agreement, so that we know who is agreeing, and what exactly they are agreeing to (that way there are no miscommunications, and no hurt feelings on either side of the issue).

I am going to take this moment to apologize to Wolf.  Your initial request was very polite, and pretty reasonable.  There was no reason for this to get as out of hand as it did.  I'm not going to blame one party or the other, as the mass of posts weren't really helpful.  But I will say that your request shouldn't have led to all this.  *Gestures at everything*

Gabbyjthebrave's picture
Gabbyjthebrave
Drott
You guys stopped arguing.

I ban you because im back.

skotler's picture
skotler
Supreme Viking Champion
Wow.

Sorry, my pc posted the same comment twice...

skotler's picture
skotler
Supreme Viking Champion
Wow.

So, I decided to check back on these forums and apparently, this random thread of mine attracted a lot of attention. Sorry if this pings someone cause I really don't remember how this works but censored was I so childish 7 years ago xD

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

You're banned because...this thread was a masterpiece.

Unstoppableshadow's picture
Unstoppableshadow
Chief
Umm (Cause i can't think of a better Subject)

I ban featheronfire because their right.

My Siggy       

Blitz my Siggy guardian.

I Am a world schooler and I love everything Httyd related.

Thats it might add more later. Bye.         

Im sorry i just am to lazy to make a signature.

Maybe one day ill take the time to make a siggy.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Drums R Round. Pi R Squared.

I ban skotler for this great thread which is a boat load of nostalga and to have fun

Like your original post said, "Try not to take it too seriously"
Remembering to have fun and enjoy life in even the littlest of things is important.

I double ban you for not screenshotting the highlight under the amount of posts you saw this had when you looked back at this.  This might be the only time someone on the forum had "9700 new" posts to read.

I ban myself for not coming on here in a while and banning someone

Unstoppableshadow's picture
Unstoppableshadow
Chief
Umm (Cause i can't think of a better Subject)

I ban Httyyd cause i can"t figure out if were going to make this an active thread again. (I do hope it becomes an active thread)

featheronfire's picture
featheronfire
Supreme Viking Champion

I ban you because it would need more people to be active. It would be cool if we could hit 200 pages/10k posts. It wouldn't be the first thread to reach 10k but it would be quite the achievement.

Also @httyyd long time no see! hope you've been well :)

dogloven's picture
dogloven
Supreme Viking Champion
yeetyootdeetdoot its a rare appearance

I ban featheronfire because my gosh I haven't been on this forum, let alone posted at all for months/a year. I mean nothing's really changed regarding what the new threads are about, and nice to see this thread still alive and kicking, even if it's once and a while. Weird stuff.

Oh, and I also ban skolter for starting this (how many year old) shenanigans, and only coming back now to check on it after it's spawned 9000 new posts. Power move.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Drums R Round. Pi R Squared.

I ban dogloven because we are getting close to a new page

Rosemeralda's picture
Rosemeralda
Chief
My Cat Bans You

I ban httyd because my cat said I had to, for her reasons unknown to mankind.