Thawfest Chicken Quest Locations! (2022)

9 replies [Last post]
GamerkidYT
Supreme Viking Champion

It's that time of year. Another Thawfest, another Thor-forsaken Chicken Quest... I'll be honest, this one isn't too bad. For Key and Chest 8, you can just leave the maze and talk to Tuffnut at New Berk.

Images are split into 4 because SoD has a max height of 400 for the images otherwise it would look squished. Click on any of the images for the full pic.

I am a Hiccup and I am proud

Kaizar The Sneak's picture
Kaizar The Sneak
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm back Mwahahahahahaha

Awesome, this'll save some time for sure!

My You-Tube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpicYxNjQfiPjFlEn5qb3w

I've got some awesome videos, so if you like them, don't forget to like and subscribe!

Made by Emerald Huntress!

Kaizar The Sneak                           Sulpher - Kaizar's Girlfriend                 Medallion - Kaizar's Bodyguard

In Game:

Username: Kaizar The Sneak

Tribe: Ingerman

Clan: Bandito Gang

Previous Clans (from oldest to most recent): True Heart of Gold, Fire Furiez, WARZONE, Dust Racers, Universe Dragon Protectors

Favorite Minigame: Battle Tactics (though a close second is Thunder Run Racing)

Favorite Game: Maces and Talons

Favorite Hangout Spot: Helheim's Gate

Trophies: 27,000+

Signature Main Dragon: Surge (Titan Triple Stryke)

Signature Thunder Run Racing Dragon: Toothless (Night Fury)

Signature Battle Event Dragon: SirineaYT (Titan Scauldron)

Signature Special Ops Dragon: Bag and Drag (Zapplejack)

I'm a a stealthy viking of the Ingerman tribe with a thirst for adventure.  I'm an avid Thunder Run Racing Flyer and Battle Event competitor as well as a seaonsed Dragons Tactics Fighter.  When I'm not out exploring the archipelago with my girlfriend Sulpher, I love to lead surprise attacks on Warlord outposts with my trusty bodyguard Medallion and clan members. With any other free time that I have, I like to play Maces and Talons with Heather and Fishlegs.

Maces and Talons Champion!!!

Only The Smartest Survive...

Me with my trusty Triple Stryke - Surge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Life:

Hobbies:

Chess:

Made as a Secret Santa Gift by the incredibly talented: Sohki!

Hamsters:

(My hamster, DJ)(Yes, she actually grabbed the pawn and moved it)

Orange Crush and Dreadstriders:

Drawn by Silver Phantom!

Powder and Surge - best dragons EVER:

Drawn by KasaneLover!

Creationism:

I have thoroughly studied Creationism and Evolutiona with numerous PHD's and would be happy to discuss the differences and evidence behind each.  Just PM me, and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

How To Train Your Dragon:

I fell in love with HTTYD a few years ago, when I watched the first film.  Since then, I've watched every TV episode and movie about HTTYD and even written three full-length, fan fiction book as sequels to HTTYD: The Hidden World.

Big Hero 6:

I'm a huge fan of Big Hero 6 - and would love to think I'd be accepted into the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology if it existed.  Hiro and Tadashi can be alot like me at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Quotes:

"Opportunities will fall into your lap if you place your lap where opportunities fall." - Unknown

"Don't trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you." - Uncle Remus

"Immature people call others 'Immature.'" - HackerKiller

"The more you fail and learn, the more you succeed and grow." - Kaizar The Sneak

"A little bit of disrespect goes a long way." - Kaizar The Sneak

"Responsibility always falls on the shoulders of those who are responsible." - Neighbor

"Take heed to not be offended by those who are easily offended." - Dad

vintages's picture
vintages
Berk's Power Player

Thank you so much. <3

Artwork by Blue Kitsune.

Stuck in the 1960s and a tad obsessed with Night Furies.

— ♥ || ♥ || ♥  

IGN: Sidvig. Feel free to say hi if you spot me in-game. <3

Banner by Dragonrider's Fury.

Angels_Demons's picture
Angels_Demons
Chief
There is no chicken quest right ?

I didn't see any quest for that

* WARNING  I HAVE NOT MADE MY DP*

Dragon banners made by dragon riders fury

A headcannon about me written by the creative StarZipSky!

Defeating the Hunters

Far away from School of Dragons, near the Auction island, a Hunter were counting dragon bones in front of an enormous cage on a ship. Inside the cage, were the Deathgribber. Every time it roars a roar, the hunter’s sword would scare it to death. 

From the dark night’s sky, 6 shadows arose from the ocean. Its silhouettes got closer and closer to the ship as the hunter stared at them with panic, blankly. Now that the silhouettes were really close to the ship, the hunter was able to see the riders on the dragons’ back. The riders.

“Drago! Drago!” The hunter shouted. “The riders are here!”

“Stormfly, spike shot!” Shouted the rider on a Deadly Nadder. The spikes pinned the hunter to the ground.

“Furies, plasma blast!” Shouted another rider. Four Furies’ lightening like shots burned down all the defense watch tower, making the hunters scream and jump off. 

The Nadder and a Fury headed toward the hunters, dodging arrows and shooting fire as they went. While they were on their mission, the other three Furies, the Night Lights and a young rider went down to the cage where the Deathgribber were trapped.

“Pouncer, Dart, Ruffrunner! Make sure that the hunter doesn’t move until we finish rescuing the Deathgribber.” The rider took off its mask and hood. His platinum blonde hair, purple eye, and a scar, on his right eye.

“Huh, I wondered who this young rider was, but it looks like my brother Kaze. How dare you getting out of here and coming back as a dragon rider.” The hunter said. “Remove this rope for me, brother or else… hey you, white crazy fury! Stop biting my foot! Green black fury! Stop squishing me! And you, muffed blue fury, close your nasty mouth up!” The more the hunter struggled, the more the Night Lights got upset and anxious. 

“Calm down, guys. You guys just keep him quiet, okay?” Kaze told the Night Lights. “I’ll have to rescue this big guy.” 

Kaze slowly opened the cage, and dropped his weapons. It is for the hunters, not for the creature. Kaze reached his hands out right in front of Deathgribber.  It looked at Kaze cautiously, but accepted him, and welcomed him onto its back. 

“AARGH!” 

Suddenly, a screaming of anger emerged from the ship. It was Drago Bloodfist. Kaze quickly unleashed the Deathgribber and faced Drago.

“Looks like it is the young rider Kaze, isn’t? Give me. Give back the Deathgribber right now!” Drago shouted.

“No, Drago. The dragons are meant to be in peace, not your dragon army, that you are trying to collect from years ago.”

Drago and his Bewilderbeast have been defeated by Toothless and Hiccup. The Bewilderbeast returned to its home, the hidden world. Lucky for Drago, it swam there floating. One day on its journey, Drago on the bewilder beast’s back saw Stormheart’s ship. He told Stormheart about everything that have happened and Stormheart, who dislikes the dragon riders gladly helped Drago retreat. Once Drago have fully retreated and got another arm, he decided one more thing that he wanted or needed to do. Collect dragons and bring back Valka’s Bewilderbeast back to life. When a viking collects items for the Dragon eye and melt it, it turns into a potion that can bring dead things to life. Drago stole the Dragon Eye with unknown existence from Trader Johan’s old ship and succeeded to make the potion. And with the old Valka’s Bewilderbeast under his control, he had started Dragon hunting again.

“Bewilderbeast!” Drago shouted. Valka’s might Bewilderbeast arose from water below, just like how Drago’s old Bewilderbeast had done. It eye color had changed, cursed with hunter’s power.  Drago pointed his stick toward the Deathgribber that had been rescued. 

The Deathgribber struggled with the Bewilderbeast’s mind control for minutes, but collapsed powerlessly. Kaze quickly grabbed his weapon and looked straight into Drago’s eyes. 

“Kaze! Be careful! Drago is powerful than anything if he has Bewilderbeast is next to him!” Hiccup and Astrid shouted as the dismounted Toothless and Stormfly, trying to stop Kaze. But Kaze didn’t budge.

“I cannot let a dragon get hurt by a hunter. I am a rider, I protect dragons, and that’s the life I chose. I would not feel bad even I hideif my death was for a dragon.” Kaze answered. 

“Young rider. Shoot him!” Drago ordered the Bewilderbeast.

Cursed Bewilderbeast blasted its cold breath and covered Kaze up.

As Hiccup and Astrid stared at it happen in shock, the Deathgribber stood up again. It jumped toward the ice and started scratching it with sharp claws and poisonous tail. It shot fire at it and managed to  make a crack. It ran back few meters and rushed toward the ice. With a crash, the ice lost capability and letted go off Kaze alive.

Night Lights hopped around Kaze and Toothless and Stormfly blasted fireballs with joy. 

“Kaze!” Shouted Astrid “You are alive! Thank goodness!” 

“I’m fine, Astrid. How did… I got out?” Kaze asked.

“The Deathgribber saved your life, Kaze.” Hiccup replied.

Drago stared at Kaze escaping out of the ice. His minds were mixed up. A dragon saved a hunter? It was alive? It reminded him of the battle few years ago. He got so deep into his thoughts with anger that when he noticed, he was grabbed by the Deathgribber The Deathgribber dropped Drago into the Ocean, colder than the North Pole. With all the coldness around him, Drago lost his mind and never floated.

The School

“Well, Kaze, it’s great that you are back to School of Dragons and able to join the riders again! Can I ask you something?” Hiccup said.

“Yes, Chief. What is it?” 

“I would like you to help the Deathgribber find a new home. All the dragons we rescued that night, we have found new riders for them, but this Deathgribber looks like he prefers you more than any other riders. Would you like to have him? I think that you guys would make a great bond.”

“Really, Chief? I can really have him? God, this is the most amazing thing ever that happened these days!” As Kaze finished his sentence, the Deathgribber joyfully jumped around him and scooped him up onto its back with its teeth. 

“What are you going to name him, Kaze?” Astrid asked.

“Oh, you should name him Hookfang the Second!” Snotlout shouted.

“No, you should name him Tuffnut Dragon!” “No, Ruffnut Dragon!” The twins argued.

“Maybe Kaze Legs! It would be so cute!” Fishlegs shouted out his idea.

"You guys didn't even come to help us! Why do you think that you get a chance to name a strike class dragon?" Astrid argued.

“Okay guys,” Hiccup said. “Let Kaze think. It’s his buddy.”

Kaze thought for a very long time, and said out loud. “Stormer. He rescued my life like a Storm. He is the mightiest Deathgribber I’ve seen!” 

THE END

vintages's picture
vintages
Berk's Power Player

You need to finish the maze, then see Tuffnut and he'll start you off for it.

chameishida's picture
chameishida
Supreme Viking Champion
Tracking! Appreciated this so

Tracking! Appreciated this so much!

I've been login in the game more usaul lately so, Hi! If you see a Clanless Viking named 'Tahno' with obscured face like Snow Fury head or Whispering death head or Skull masks and maybe riding a Black and White Thunderdrum. Come say Hi!

(Both Renders in this signature are done by LPS100! Thank you!)

--------------------------------------------

Chameishida's Book of Fan Dragons  l Chamemeishida's Book of Fan Hybrids and Varients l Chameishida's Book of Spin-off Dragons

------------------------------------------------------

Fan dragons Customizables

(grey means closed)

------------------------------------------------------

Come get your random Dragon Pixels!

HUMANIZED DRAGON l OC STORAGE  HUMAN + VIKING REQUEST

l THUNDERDRUM HYBRID BEST HYBRID l CHAMEISHIDA'S QnA l DRAGON RAFFLE

Wooly Razor adoptable l Deathly Singflyer Adoptable 

Swiftwing and Relentless Razorwing Customization l Laxing Blizzadorn Adoptable

HTTYD Dragon Quiz l Titan Comparison l Hybrids Comparison l Hybrids Skin 

Modern SOD Info Thread l Rescue Riders Tierlist l Dragon Fusion Generator

------------------------------------------------

Kay's picture
Kay
Drott
Cluck!

Thank you for this! I've found it extremely useful and have finished the quests, but for me, Chicken 3 was on the left hand side of the room, not the right - it took me a while it find it because it was different!

It was nice to get 1000 medals as well - I've got just over 2000, so have now got the hairstyles.

Hi, this is Kay’s signature. Although I only joined the forum recently, I have been on SoD for over six years - my very first dragon was my Titan Wing Monstrous Nightmare, Hooky.

Things I would love to see from SoD:

- More Islands! A Defender of the Wing Island, another Dragon Hunter Island, Whispering Death Island. A Monstrous Nightmare and Typhoomerang Island would be epic too. Maybe class Islands? There you could see stoker class dragons on Stoker Island (it may have volcanoes or something?), and tidal class dragons on Tidal Island (lots of lakes and waterfalls?). Also, how have Outcast and Berserker Island never been a thing in game? They're as important as Berk and New Berk!

- More expansion packs! I would gladly pay gems if it means I could do more quests and get cool dragons.

I hope the devs see this!

Kay

Unstoppableshadow's picture
Unstoppableshadow
Chief
Umm (Cause i can't think of a better Subject)

Oh my gosh thank you so muchi would have never found these on my own.

My Siggy       

Blitz my Siggy guardian.

I Am a world schooler and I love everything Httyd related.

Thats it might add more later. Bye.         

Im sorry i just am to lazy to make a signature.

Maybe one day ill take the time to make a siggy.

chameishida's picture
chameishida
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you again for the map

Thank you again for the map I've just finish it, on the less relate note to the map but the quest itself It's actually a lot better compare to previous one. The design is so that you can finish it in one maze run instead of log you out and have to come back to the maze again, as well as the hint being quite easy to figure out.

JadeeBug13's picture
JadeeBug13
Berk's Power Player
the chicken quests are now a blessing to me

The good thing about the chests, is that their all in the main explaination room (where the bork the bold sign is on what your supposed to do), as it is one of the locked doors (i used to wonder what those were for, until i started paying attention to the clues and then it was kind of a slap my head moment and say ohhhhhh in realization haha). This is a very convient thing as the last part of the quest gives you 600 medals in one fell swoop (and of course the others along the way are very nice). Honestly? A blessing to have those, since that brought me to 2000 something points while some of my friends were still at 1000. I believe that helped me get Spine and Fang, my Zipplewraith, with 13 days left.

Hello! Welcome to my signiture! 

WHO AM I?

Name: JadeeBug13 (yes its the same on the game, deal with it)

Rank: 1 and a half Platnium stars (On my way to 2 stars!)

Clan: Loyal elder to the Berkian Dragon Protectors!!! (Invite only clan for those who are interested in joining)

Closest Friend: Rosemeralda and Norbutt Norston

Friend Code: G47G4C

Favorite Dragon: Pouncer the Night Light and Ruffrunner the Night Light (currently have both in adult form)

Dragon Count: I've got 46 dragons currently.

Trophie Count: 3710 (and still going up thanks to racing)

Favorite Event: Snoggletog!!!!

Angry Light Fury GIF - Angry LightFury Httyd - Discover & Share GIFs | How  to train dragon, How to train your dragon, How train your dragon

DO NOT anger the light fury! She's my signiture protector (with fish in the deal for her of course and currently has the day off)

My adopted Night Light, Snowblaze! Art credit goes to DyliehIdol1214, thanks tons!!!

Banner for my clan. Credit goes to Emlaisse, thanks again!

FAVORITES

Favorite books: Oh god where do i start? I'm for Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland all the time (Favorite character: Qibli, Favorite book: Darkstalker Legends, least favorite character: Whirlpool most likely, least favorite book: Um...idk their all good), I absolutely love the Percy Jackson Franchise (Favorite book series: Heroes of Olympus, favorite book: The Blood of Olympus is pretty good, Favorite Character: Annabeth!, least favorite book: Hmm...the Lost Hero was kinda slow, least favorite character: Gaea probably) by Rick Riordan and Warriors (Favorite book: The Darkest Hour, favorite character: Firestar!, least favorite book: No least favorite, cause they were all good, least favorite character: Tigerstar, 100%) by Erin Hunter.

I LOVE MYTHOLOGY

Anything in the..

Greek (Favorite God: Artemis, favorite hero: Medea, least favorite god: Aphrodite, least favorite hero: Jason), Norse (Favorite God: Freya, favorite hero: oh god idk, least favorite god: still determining..., least favorite hero: idk), Egyptian (favorite God: Probably Anubis or Isis, favorite hero: um...not a lot of heroes in Egyptian Mythology, least favorite god: Set, 100%, least favorite hero: again, not a lot of heroes in these myths), Roman (favorite god: Diana (Artemis in Greek), favorite hero: ehhhhh still deciding, least favorite god: Juno (Hera in Greek), least favorite hero: determining...) and the Chinese Book Journey to the West (favorite god: SUN WUKONG, favorite hero: Sun Wukong (not a lot of heroes in this book particularly), least favorite god: Jade Emperor, least favorite hero: Pigsy.)

FAVORITE SHOWS

Season 3 | Amphibia Wiki | Fandom     The Owl House' Renewed For Season 3 By Disney Channel – Deadline   Monkie Central on Twitter: "Ninjago Crystalized's first 12 episodes are  releasing (and officially this time) on Netflix tomorrow! If you haven't  seen the episodes yet, will you be watching? It's also releasing

Amphibia!                              The Owl house!                   And Lego Monkie Kid!

MY DRAGONS 

Currently under construction, sorry for any problems! (Also a few signiture problems that need to be worked out, sorry!)

Newest dragon: Viper, my Slitherwing

~~~~HAPPY SUMMER!!!~~~~