Help!!!!

5 replies [Last post]
AgentPanda2002's picture
AgentPanda2002
Forager

When I was creating a gem grind viking, all of a sudden, I was taken back to the page where you choose your viking. When I looked, I saw that my gem grinding viking was in the spot where my main viking was. I still have all of my dragons from the main viking, but the character was different. It was my gem grinding viking. Luckily, I was able to customize it like my main viking, but I can't change the name! I've tried opening and closing the app, but I still can't change my name. Can someone plz help me?!

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wiggles the whispering d.eath ate my subject

If I remember right I think you change names including that of your viking via the viking customization in-game not in the viking select screen. Also, it costs gems.

Bumbles the candy loving Lazersight Vesperwing who likes to stalk me for my food.

Adopted from goldenfury360 who made the species.

Lineart done by NightmareRebuff

Flint the over curious gluespit.

Adopted from chameishida.

Chelsy, the least frightening indominus rex there ever was. Color shifting joke charicter extrodinare. Art by TosiLohi.

AgentPanda2002's picture
AgentPanda2002
Forager

Yes, I tried changing my name in the customization screen.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
:( Your Subject has ran into a problem and needs to restart.

You change your Viking's name when you play as that viking, go to your journal, select Viking Profile, and click on the pen next to your viking's name. It costs 50 gems per name change, so choose your new name wisely.

Also on the Viking select page, your Viking arrangement is completely randomized. It wasn't always like that, but it is what it is. Nothing's deleted or changed from your main viking or your gem grinding viking.

—Signature banner and info cannot be shown when images are turned off <3

Also known as AccompanySubject, but my friends call me Accompany. You may address me here as Mega, or my Phoenix companion, Bolt. Whichever you prefer. <3

School of Dragons Bio

I started SoD since June 28th 2014, just a day after my 14th birthday. I have 10 Vikings in my account, each with 20-200 dragons in their roster. My most active Viking shares my namesake, but my most popular and oldest Viking is non other than "Alpha Zero".

I hardly ever active in-game and the forums nowadays, as I have moved on to other games and franchises. I may have lost my interest in httyd, however, I will still make an effort just to check-in on the fanbase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artwork from Others

Courtesty of Snudoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love between us...
Jarl
Gameplay Problems :(

Hello, HELP!!!!! I can't create a viking, (actually don't know how to,), can't find the map, AND IT WON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING!!!! (I kinda want to delete my account)  :( I can't even download the game! ;(

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
:( Your Subject has ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Woah, woah! Slow down good sir!

If you can't download the game, then I would expect you cannot create a Viking.

However, I feel like you're not explaining something. Give me a detailed step-by-step list of what exactly you do when you run into this problem, then I can see what I can do to help.