Error 404

13 replies [Last post]
Yasy Nihat's picture
Yasy Nihat
Berk's Power Player

there is a huge sign whenever I try to log in... when would it be fixed??

TygerLily (level 16 viking)

Title:  'Berk's Power Player'

&

Scensoredtorm (level 20 deadly nadder)

Follow me on Instagram :

@HTTYD_ETERNAL

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
Forum Admin
We're looking into it...

To follow up on this, a few other players have also reported issues accessing the game today. We are having our server team look into this and will be updating everyone as soon as new information becomes available. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please stay tuned!

nametheuser101's picture
nametheuser101
Chief
Hey :D

I think that they are making some updates or something crashed, however I would suggest we leave the game today and log back on in a few hours or tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone who is unable to log on :D

C har's picture
C har
Supreme Viking Champion
Error 404

I'm getting error 404 (3-9-14 3:36pm PST, USA) everytime I try to log in.Theirs been a lot of probems the last few days.

Bring back the editing feature! Vote here!                 

Player name: C har  (3 Month membership)  A Phantom

Dragons:Cruiser (Smokebreath), Sport (Gonckle),Toothless (Night Fury) Grandfathered in,Light Fury (Light Fury).

Clan:The Phantom Lords

https://dragcave.net/user/PhantomChar

Jesus Is the chief cornerstone,determining the shape. 

Beware of the Wolf in sheep clothing!  

2 Co 11:14-15 14 NIV And no wonder,for Satan himself masquerades as an angle of light.15 It is not surprising ,then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. 

Isaiah 5:20 NIV

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Sea Wolf's picture
Sea Wolf
Chief
These comments were posted 2

These comments were posted 2 days ago. When will this be fixed??????? It is now the 9th and I am still getting the big  HUGE 404 ERROR Page Not Found that looks like it's made of wood on this page 

http://www.schoolofdragons.com/404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Login.aspx

The page I am trying to log in from has this location  https://www.schoolofdragons.com/Login.aspx?url=~/Game/default.aspx

If this is broken, then why isn't everyone getting this??

Ask to join THE SEA WOLVES Clan of Dragon Riders. Would like to find active, daily players.   *Clan is looking for new members that really like this environment* Our new Clan page is being reworked.

Gyoa's picture
Gyoa
Supreme Viking Champion
also getting 404 error

I am also experiencing this issue, and have been for a few days - I think it has to do with where on the server your user information is.  I'll be patient - I'm sure they're working on it.  In the meantime, my clan better keep earning trophies! I can't help out in the tournament.

lilred0413
Jarl
Error 404

I was able to  get in the game earlier today.

Trying to log in the 2 hrs. but keep getting the 404  error/page not found messages.

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
Might be fixed

I disconnected my computer from the internet and reconnected a few minutes ago and I worked.

The error did not show again and it loaded the game.  They might have the problem fixed.

This video does not belong to me, but a big cheater in this game made this - teaching others how to cheat to win a tournament.  This is a copy of the original, but edited to take what is not appropriate for others to hear. 

https://youtu.be/pzJwHrp4pI0    Stop dummies playing

Related image Image result for standing alone for what is right

Phantoms are now on discord

Not associated with the Phantom Knightz clan, it belongs to adad

Retired from tournaments - Last tournament ride 2018

Fallen Viking - Might Wind Rider (Got hacked by a hacker)

Forever gone 2/07/14 - 1/16/2015

The Phantom Lords/The Phantom Shadows - Admin hear us loudly and clearly - stop the hackers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOEPpTCkKPM

A tribute to Hiccup of HTTYD, who would never have achieved anything if he'd obeyed the unjust authority figures in his life. If he'd 'stayed put' like he was commanded at the beginning of the story by his father/Gobber, he would never have met Toothless, and would've probably been killed in dragon training. Instead he refuses to obey- he runs from the ideals of his father and what it means to be a 'traditional Viking', and ends up changing an entire society's outlook in the process. To the Phantoms watching this who are losing hope that we can change the fate of SoD, remember that "running is a victory"- even taking the smallest stand against authority (like sneaking out the back door in Hiccup's case) can have powerful, unforeseen consequences. We have to keep fighting, even if we can't see the end of the road right now.  Roar Phantoms!     by Art

Image result for standing alone for what is right

by Orcawave101

made by Orcawave101

Made by Diamond (Friendship with Diamond Storm)    and other two are made by Nessie (Friendship with Snow Leopards)

Made by AegonTheConquerer - above and below picture........  Cartoon Characters by Northlark

Above Made by Blossom - (used Might Wind Rider as model).  Below made by Stworzydlak

by NightFuryLover Thank you NightFuryLover 

made by Orcawave101

View Full Size Image

from Buffert

beyondwilddragons
Chief
:( Error 404

Today for the past 6 hours i have been getting an error 404 sign every time i try to log in. This morning the game was working fine until i got off and tried to go back on a short time later. I hope this problem will be fixed TODAY! i have many things to do like collect the daily bonus, plant new crops (because by now there dead), and go fishing. Many people are having the same problem and need to get back on the game please hurry and do every thing you can to solve this problem.... I hope eveyone will be able to get back in to the game soon including myself.

GoldenStar1357's picture
GoldenStar1357
Supreme Viking Champion
Waaaa!

I miss you Sharpspine!

*Shakes fist at error sign*

Pins made by Nessie, found here
Apologies for the image-heavy sig!
Note: If images below fail to load at first, scroll the entire page (not my sig) up or down a bit, and the images should pop up.

~~Please PM me for my friend code if you want to add me~~

~~Stormwing (Stormcutter) Picture-TBA~~

~~Sunblaze (Fireworm Queen) Pic-TBA~~

Iceclaw+Iceclaw+Iceblaze+Icebreeze (Groncicles) Pic-TBA

Ambersong (Death Song) Pic-TBA

Silverwing (Razorwhip) Pic-TBA

Credits
In order of signature layout

Pins made by Nessie, found here

Star Sky picture by me

Green dragon page breaker gif found on second post of this topic

All dragon pictures by me

Star and Sharpspine Racing Banner by Jennifer Fire

TDR blue swish GIF by Nessie

TDR HTTYD 2 movie banner by Nessie

TCC Family Banners by unknown

All flaming lines in signature by Nessie

If you made something on my signature and I haven't credited you yet or I credited the wrong person,

please feel free to PM me about it!

*rages* When is my signature ever going to finish loading ._. 

Gyoa's picture
Gyoa
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm back in!

What fixed it for me:

Disconnected my computer from the internet, shut my computer down (not restart).  Turned it back on, reconnected to the internet, and VOILA! I'm back into the game, racing and earning trophies for the competition.  Hope this fixes it for someone else.

Gyoa's picture
Gyoa
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm back in!

What fixed it for me:

Disconnected my computer from the internet, shut my computer down (not restart).  Turned it back on, reconnected to the internet, and VOILA! I'm back into the game, racing and earning trophies for the competition.  Hope this fixes it for someone else.

GoldenStar1357's picture
GoldenStar1357
Supreme Viking Champion
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BACK!!!

(For me)

Gyoa's picture
Gyoa
Supreme Viking Champion
Error 404, too.

I am also receiving the 404 error.  Last week, restarting my computer and/or clearing the browser cache fixed the issue - but it's back today and none of those attempts have resolved the issue.

Help!