dragon rider the new movie 2020

3 replies [Last post]
tornadochaser's picture
tornadochaser
Supreme Viking Champion

her youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXEjupXf9c&t=1s

this is my discord https://discord.gg/fCDRAYF all are welcome to join and friends can join in and i have a video of my discord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BTosLyqfk0&t=7s and my discord has free movies of how to train your dragon from start to last and we have free dragon rescue riders shows all are welcome to join in for movie night i have all movies for free on discord my discord name Craine Systems#3124 you can add me if you want im looking for friends i am 20 with disability of autism and with a mental health condition if you want to call me Sean you can if you want. (country isles elementary school was bad for me had hard time making friends put outside of class teachers did not like me) (indian ridge middle school pain and suffering never made friends with kids principal was a bad guy)(western high school made a mistake giving my school a virus on there school network bye mistake school ok had hard times when others find out about discord at school and teachers did not want me on discord and i still went on discord and still use vpn behind there backs)( now in sheridan technical college florida have little issues with my teachers online schooling on microsoft teams) i had a bad experience with my teachers in the past.

if you want to understand me more you can talk to me i am looking for others to talk too and im looking for others be there friends and need work on friendship and need help understanding things and need someone i can look up to help me with my struggles i go through i am open for others to talk to me and help me.

Scalecakes's picture
Scalecakes
Supreme Viking Champion
*burps*

Looks cute! I get the feeling that it's trying to ride the coat tails of HTTYD success, but it also looks like they put a decent amount of effort into it & at least tried to put their own spin on it. I've definitely seen worse 'knockoffs', haha. I'm sure it's a decent watch.

~Fleuriosa  ~

Friend Code:                 UDT:                          Trophies:

FH6EN6                           400,000                      16,000  & counting!

Grimveil - Changewing // *Moonchime - Light Fury // Gildergleam - Golden Dragon

Crowneater - Sand Wraith // Marshmarrow - Boneknapper // Empress - Fireworm Queen

I'm the leader of Splendor, a friendly, good-spirited, & competitive racing clan!
If you'd like to join/know more, feel free to PM me!

Snudoo's picture
Snudoo
Supreme Viking Champion
I didn't know that book had a

I didn't know that book had a movie. I liked the book, but don't remember that much about it now. I wonder if the movie is going to follow the same plot as the book, or if it will be different, like the HTTYD movies.  I'll have to see if I can find somewhere to watch the movie. 

The font used in the trailer does remind me of the HTTYD font. 

Welcome to my signature!

This signature is guarded by the Bootleg Skrill (found on Wish): 

I've shortened my signature, the art can be found here:

https://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/snudoos-signature

Amzing art of Firebeak by mareenamuse!

:)

BarbtheBarmy's picture
BarbtheBarmy
Wilderness Explorer
People tell me I'm a little bit barmy

Oh, I loved of this book when I was a kid! It's kind of odd that it's taken this long to get a movie adaptation, and I'm sure it's riding a trend, but hey, I'm here for it.

Also, regardless of how the film turns out, I would recommend this book to those of us in the HTTYD fandom. It's a fun read. And there's dragons. XD

Barb, Skyshimmer, and Rainbow - Click to view full size photo

Viking

Name: Barb the Barmy

Screenname: BarbtheBarmy

Main Dragon: Sk.yshimmer (Deathly Galeslash)

Main Weapon: Raging Galeslash Sword

Deadly-Nadder-Brightclaw-Look

Dragons

Brightclaw: female Deadly Nadder

Nimbus: male Stormcutter

Sk.yshimmer: male Deathly Galeslash (Brightclaw and Nimbus' son)

Duskskull: female Boneknapper

Fracture: male Bonestormer (Nimbus' and Duskskull's son)

Dapperzapper: male Shockjaw

Snowcloud: male Groncicle

Screenshot (345)