Disturbing Players 101: No Where Else Suitable To Post This

96 replies [Last post]
HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Like Elisa, I've seen Faithin cussing as well. I once saw someone ask her to stop and she told them no, that she was going to continue to cuss as much as she wanted.

Jyharri Arowdur's picture
Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Blitzkrieg, Don't Shock My Subject

At the absolute least, they should be banned for the foul language bypassing alone. The fact that Yon has hacked also makes him very susceptible to it because it makes the game lose its money, which is a case when hackers strike in every game.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Update:

A further update on this situation (I know, there's so many but it's thanks to dedication for the deed). If you need to speak your mind about this situation, feel free! This evidence was for when he was speed hacking back in terrible twenty twenty, including a couple of pieces of game coding (me among other players):

For something that probably needs monologue for this sort of information, I'll just let the viewers decide for themselves what to make up for this (with or against him).

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Update: Crippling Information

I know that some of you seem to think that information that I have been giving out until now it invalid, which I can understand from the dates on the discord messages. Other may think it is very much fine and may say proof is proof. However, here's a few new-esk developments this year on my claim that Yonxxe has hacked and in fact helps others to hack the game themselves. The information is as follows: 

Clearly teaching others how to mod their own game files does mean that it's still cheating/hacking the system. Keep in mind that these were captured this year, so it's entirely possible for him to either continue where he left off from his hacking shenanigans or help others to hack in the future. That is all for these developments.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Bumping

Blitzkrieg approved bump for know to take notice of this

IIVelocityyII's picture
IIVelocityyII
Berk's Power Player
Co się dzieje

^

​~If you want to fly, you must give up everything that weighs you down~

"Don't let the fear of falling prevent you from flying."

About me:

IGNs: IIVelocityyII (Great Heights),

Velocitelia, Velocitelle, ComradeVelocityy (Limitless), WingsOfVelocity (The Pheonix Knights)

First Viking Start Date: 3~31~17

Former clans: Wings of Freedom, King of Empires, Swift Champions, Immortal Demonz, Spirit of Valhall

Division 1 Track & Field

Outdoor Season PRs (2018-2021)

Triple Jump: 32"11/10.033M (2020)

Long Jump: 17"2/5.23M (2020)

100M: 12.54 (1.8) (2018)

200M: 27.23 (0.2) (2018)

400M: 59.13 (2019)

Pole Vault: 13"1/3.98M (2021)

NCAA (2021-present) Outdoor PRS

Triple Jump: 36"4/11.0744M (2022)

Long Jump: 18"5/5.6134M (2022)

Pole Vault: 13"2/4.02M (2022)

The quantumcircuitry examiner's picture
The quantumcirc...
Wilderness Explorer
My word is my bond

Thank you for bringing this to us players attention. Let's hope people who can act will do something about it.

School of Dragons player here…

Welcome to my signature, fellow traveler! if thy wishes are to know more about me, fret not, for they shall be granted, if only according to my preferences.

I am known as The Quantumcircuitry Examiner, and I go by they, he and she.

I prefer watching to acting, so excuse me my silence.

You can often find me in School of Dragons, although I can be hard to spot…

If thou wishes to pursue thy search, Thunderrun is the best place to hunt me in.

Unsatisfied, are you? If, my adventurous traveller, you wish to know more, my DMs are always open...

Part of the Mind Ya Biz 2021 alliance

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

What a sad and pathetic individual.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

Couldn't say anything better myself.

HelpfulWarrior's picture
HelpfulWarrior
Chief
HE NEEDS HUGS

Another lost cause in SOD

1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435689623901962240/562720128702349322/BAR_Tour_Promo_2019.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435689623901962240/486797428910063617/This_is_GH2.gifhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435689623901962240/478023406680539156/oie_rounded_corners.gifhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/c084d2488fc34eb00f095497711e95ff/tenor.gif?itemid=4967446
HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I knew it was just a matter of time until the reported individuals made forum accounts so they could try and justify their behavior. :/

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

Yeah, I saw that coming myself. They knew about this post probably since it was made. Had a laugh about 'being famous' and now making forum accounts to justify their story.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
-

True,

Well i request my account approval before this forum post was made and i always thought that forums were interesting, but besides that i did not take this situation seriously because i knew it myself that any bad experience people had with me would not happen in future, but when this all started growing faster i had to interfere just to stop it from growing into another drama,

we all know how many dramas were in this game and i am very sick of every one of them .

StormySavage's picture
StormySavage
Supreme Viking Champion
~

The forums is soooooooooo NOT the place to be if you want to avoid/avoid starting drama.

Anime Nerd's picture
Anime Nerd
Drott
About Bombardii

I don't know the other person, but as for Bombardii, she's not a bad person at all, at least from my experience. But I do agree that she needs to follow guidelines. I've warned her before about using that kind of language and reminded her that this is still technically a kids game, but she continued to use inappropriate language. Oh well, her account, not mine. I'd hate to see her banned as she is a friend of mine in-game, but I know she has to follow the rules regardless. Hope she eventually stops. (My first post, hope I did this right XD)

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
about Bombardii

True!

Bombardii has a very nice spirit and im always comfortable around her, i would definitely hang out with her if i knew her in real life, but she is sometimes short tempered and many times ive tried to calm her down.I will talk with her again and hope that she will understand it :).

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Truly? Then she must get short tempered on every little thing. Since just about all the conversations that I've seen with her, she tends to undeniably cuss a lot. This person doesn't seem to have a nice spirit at all. The fact that you're saying you tried to calm her down yet my evidence clearly shows that you approve of her behavior completely refutes both of your claims.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

I unfortunately don't have the evidence but I saw a part of a conversation between Bombardii, Faithin and Yonxxe (who arrived later) like 2 days ago. Bomb was talking about how she hates people assuming her gender and got angry about it. Then when Yonxxe arrived he made joke on whatever Bomb and Faith were talking about which I consider to be dirty if you understand the context (I won't repeat). He just forwards the inappropriate language. If you want to talk about adult things then go on Discord (personally don't think you should be talking about stuff like that regardless anywhere, Yonxxe did say he is 15). 

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

The fact that you've heard enough to recognising these two as 'dirty,' I feel that it's accurate to say that this claim is most likely true. However, unfortunately it's a norm for youngsters to be talking in this manner despite their age depending on a number of factors. The fact that it's spreading is uproaring to say the least.

Faithin's picture
Faithin
Jarl
Insert reply here

Hi there Elisa, 

I didn't even want to join in with this drama but here I am.

First of all, why was that even necessary to add that “Bombardii got angry about her gender” Thats perfectly normal for players to get annoyed at if they're called a boy and their a girl, so I’m not sure why that was so important. It wasn't any LGBT dig or anything and you'd probably be annoyed too if someone kept calling you a guy too. 

Second if all, I know for a fact that I wasn't saying anything remotely disgusting. If you didn't read the chat I specifically told Yonxxe and Bombardii to stop if the joke went out of hand. They're may have been a few innuendos that went too far, but for you to come into the chat with no context and assume that we were bad mouthing was totally unnecessary. 

Like yes, I get that you guys don't necessarily like my friends, but for us not to be able to have a convocation without being attacked is just sad. By all means if you see us again feel free to screenshot the conversation, because you'll see that its drastically changed from what it used to be like.

Another thing, please stop dragging me into this drama whenever I talk to Bomardii or Yonxxe, just because I talk to them does not mean that I'm a horrible person that you all make me out to be. If you knew me well you'd understand that. 

P.S to others that read this, I do not wish to be attacked for my mistakes of swearing, I understand that was wrong and I take full accountability and that's why I've stopped. Please leave me out of this, I wish not to be apart if it.

Edit: When I sent this it glitched sending another copy. Apologies.

The quantumcirc...
Wilderness Explorer
My word is my bond

I feel like some people are getting sidetracked, the reason people like Yonxxe and Bombardii are being reported is because they use bad language in chat, not only amongst themselves but towards others. Talking to them does not make one guilty, joining them with bad language does.

There is no excuse like "sorry I was angry" since this has been happening several times in game and even very often. If you absolutely have to use such language move over to discord, and respect the rules of the in-game chat.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

If you wanted to be left out of this then no reply at all would have suited your wishes. However, since you seem to be defending their claim, I will say this. This is not about backlashing against people you know, this is taking action against several players in the game that violate SoD's conduct and rules, Yonxxe specifically. Keep in mind that I am only explaining this so that you get the full message. Yes, some of your points are valid but it is not enough to change my mind on the matter.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

Yonxxe and Bomb shouldn't be saying any dirty jokes in general. Telling them to stop before it gets out of hand is not the answer. You should be correcting them not to say them at all. Once again giving a reminder that this is a kids game. Also thinking it's ok to talk inappropriately because you think you are on a 'dead' server is wrong. Like HPowers said, people in the School or the Training Grounds could see what you guys are talking about. I have seen you use bad language before but like I said in one of my previous posts you don't use it as much as the reported individuals. I'm not saying you aren't allowed to talk to your friends but you aren't helping the situation of why this post exists. You are defending them in what they are doing is wrong.

Faithin's picture
Faithin
Jarl
?

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Update: New Information

I think everyone all knows where this is going, despite several warnings that I have both Yon and Bombardii since they talk to each other constantly. Apparently, do you two still think that the rules are some sort of joke? or do you underestimate how far I can go? Keep in mind that changing the tone of your speech does not cancel it out as being offensive. The fact that Yonxxe is still egging on that sort of behavior is still disappointing but expected from people who don't know any better. Annyways, here's what's going up as the newest update.

It is very clear that Bombardii is still speaking in the same tone as before without the need of cussing, and it is also apparent here that Yon is going on with it as per usual. This is why fights in the Training Grounds are frequent in this game, not just because of these two and not just because of a few vikings, this has become a common place in this game despite it being aimed specifically for kids> Kids will learn this behavior, emulate it and eventually if they have kids it'll pass down to them. Keep in mind that this update is very much recent, as in a few minutes ago. I suggest either turn down that toxic behavior and face the consequences. That is all from me for now.

The quantumcirc...
Wilderness Explorer
My word is my bond

I can only admire the audacity to still speak like that to other players, even though Bombardii well knows that it is not allowed and is definetely not passing undetected.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief

Good evening Jyharri,

As i said I can control myself, but not the others and i kept my word. I cant see anything wrong that I wrote and thats connected with bad language.

I am not active with bombardii I am active in game chat always and i love to keep conversations and meet new people.

I am not responsible for things Bombardii says and neither is she is for things i say,which means there is no reason for you or anyone to connect the two of us.

My friends and I warned Bombardii and introduced her to in game rules and told her to correct her ways of speaking as she did.She is correcting her ways of speaking as she told so.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

May I rebuttle you there? I do see you speak mostly with Bombardii as do many other people that know and can say the same thing. You may not be responsible of what ecah other say, but you are both responsive of each other. That is whyI connect you two, together, with this issue. If you change the manner that you speak without changing the attitude behind it, does that mean that progress was made? Poeple can sense these things far easier than you think.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Examples Of Said Behavior

If your claim is valid, then both of these examples of her behvaior shouldn't exist. It leads me to belive that you didn't encourage her at all from taking a different path. If she completely refuses to stop her behavior, that's one thing. However, saying that she's changing yet evidence lays prominent that the change wasn't active (or at least very miniscule) is another matter altogether.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
Well Jy look at it this

Well Jy look at it this way,

these screenshots seem a little bit old and my friend spoke to her for 4 hours today,

I personally cant change anyone and I dont want to change someone by force, all i can do is warn her.So i would kindly ask you to stop including me in "bad language" theme since i have already said that i will stop it .

My way of expressing myself in this game is totally "family friendly" now and i am glad that i can perfectly control my emotions.

Thats all I have to say, if any future problems happen with bombardi i would not like to be included in that since I did all in my power to explain it to her.

I hope it worked and I hope future problems will not happen!

Have a great evening fellow forumer.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

As I'll continue to say, Yonxxe, is that your behavior around her and your friends is less than what is considered family friendly. As I also said, since you two are mostly seen together I will not only assume but provide information on the behavior seen as such, despite how old that it may seem. If that is true that how you express yourself now is family friendly, then I shouldn't see you any further on this series of posts. I will be watching for this change in behavior from her and will leave you out of it as requested. It seems that I have more than enough to back up my claims. Now if there are no more rebuttles, have a goodnight.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

Another example of not only Bomb's behaviour not changing as much as they claimed but Faithin joining in. She is pulling herself into this.

Faithin's picture
Faithin
Jarl
Eliza could you please stop?

Eliza could you please stop? You're the one pulling me into this. I do not wish to be involved but you keep continuing to drag me in.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

The best course of action is to not respond at all, this doesdoesnt excuse your behavior either

VicZarSky's picture
VicZarSky
Supreme Viking Champion
Hmmm...

Alright uh. If it's regarding the rude, lewd languages these people are displaying in a game meant for kids, it's really up to SoD's staff to deal with them. (And they're honestly doing a poor job of maintaining this game to be friendly for kids, sadly. Langauge filter's just being inconvenient.)

What I can only say is, for the kids who had to see such scandalous langauge, I'm so sorry that you guys had to see this. I'd advice that you just turn off the in-game chat, and chat with your buddies in another sort of chat app. It's hard to find MMO games that provide a safe space for kids, and a severely undermoderated game like SoD is just not able to meet that criteria.

As for these uh... Lovely folks. Honestly? Kinda cringey. Like I read the chat and I'm just "Oh man, when these people grow up, they are gonna cringe so hard when they look back to their past". 

The only people I've seen talk like this are either immature teens who's pretty much lost in their hormonal-drive phase, or creepy adults that can't distinguish between what should be spoken behind closed doors and what should be public.

I won't really take these guys seriously. Just quietly close your chats as they do their creepy RPs. They think it's cool that people notice them acting like a bunch of cringenerds.

ilovedogs615's picture
ilovedogs615
Dragon Trainer
Stay whelmed and keep feeling the aster

Honestly, very well-worded. At this point, it is most likely for attention. This is the sad truth and most people are willing to give them the attention; I completely understand because it is gross behavior that should not be accepted around kids. More and more people tend to diviate from the rules of the game as others push the boundaries of what would even be acceptable under social standards and thats where most of our problems lie-that's where only the devs can come in and fix the problem. The worst of the worst is for attention and the best we can do is what VicZarSky kindly outlined. It is always appreciated warning others in the forum of what is occurring but debating intentions is not always productive (I say this lightly because I have seen examples where people misunderstood intentions and it was cleared up between the two parties). The best we can do as players, to not feed the egos of those that refuse to think of the safety of kids, is to ignore and fill out a support ticket/contact staff. If the situation is still not being handled and the behavior continues, creating a forum post warning other players to look out for this terrible behavior is always appreciated by the players who mainly play on MMO, and hopefully they can spread the word to younger players to not have the chat up until this is resolved or becomes less common. 

Edit: I'm agreeing with what you said and just adding on to it (that's why I'm replying to your post). I didn't want to you think otherwise lol

My siggy is a mess and I'm too lazy to fix it lol Please wear a hard hat and a hazmat suit

Cute little pixel dragons by chameishida

-------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you! I'm Shifter. Below is some random stuff in no particular order for now... Actually, the order is amazing art idk how people do it, random timeline revations inbetween, and what is totally the end of my signature... yep

Absolutely awesome clan banner by EmeraldHuntress65! I highly recommend getting a clan banner from her.

Also, my (old) profile picture was edited by the amazing (I need to get new adjectives*) Root! I think the thread is still open and you should totally go and get thy viking upgraded.

Here is some artwork done by some very talented individuals...

Look at this amazing art by Reyna! She drew Ivy, my titan boneknapper, perfectly! He looks awesome and so sweet!

Oh my word, this is Ivy as a human! I can't get over how good this is and how much detail was put into this amazing art that just made a very special boneknapper come to life. This masterpiece was made by DyliehIdol1214

(the picture needed to be this big so you can all of the awesomeness detail)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT MY BOY SURGE!!!! He's a titan scuttleclaw as a human. He literally looks so amazing and perfect. I cannot thank you, DyliehIdol1214, enough for doing another of my boys. I'll finally stop bothering you now XD

Like, look at him and Ivy, I literally have no words.

(Running into squish problems again, will post link to the actual picture on their deviant art soon so Surge and Ivy's portraits can be fully appreciated)-------squish problems have been resolved, as of 02/03/2021 (you can also tell where I'm from just from that lol)------nevermind, still having squish problems as of ten minutes after I thought I fixed it -.-

You guys, look at Sam. This completely amazing drawing of my first titan deadly nadder (adopted back in 2014), just warms my heart and makes me so happy! Thank you SilverNight so much!

Sooooooooooo, this awesome dragon was created with three words: whelmed, shadow, and forever. Flitt took on the challenge and made this beautiful work of art. I simply can't get enough!

-------------------------------------------

*note to self: look up synonyms for awesome

*note to readers: if there are typos, tell me s'il vous plaît

La fin. Je prends mon arc et je prends mon congé.

Congrats! If you looked all the way down here, well, good job!. You found the not-so secret, must have forum section: the......................... about me page!! I'm also making this boring looking so only the people who really want to know about me see it lol

Shall we begin?

SoD stuffs...

Main dragon: Surge (titan scuttleclaw) and Ivy (titan boneknapper)-I know, I cheated with two :)

Friend code: pm me-I'm not on mmo much so it'll make me actually do that lol

Where can you find me: see above

Favorite thing to do: when I'm actually on mmo, people watching

Clan: leader of my own clan that only has my vikings in it cause I'm scared to live up to people's expectations lol (it's called The Dauntless Runners if you're wondering)

Real life stuffs...

Gender/pronouns: female (she/her)

Favorite color: green (more a seagreenish type dealio)

Interests: I'll just give basic words for now, cause we're strangers lol: nature, music, science, dc comics, theater, anything we can have a deep convo about

Favorite word: bubble 

Favorite genre: science fiction

Where from: lol pluto

Anime Nerd's picture
Anime Nerd
Drott
Yeah...

Yyyyeah I stopped caring about foul language like that on SoD for awhile. There's always words that will slip into the chat and not get censored. They'll always find a way. But that's JumpStart Games responsibility, not ours. Sure, we can ask them to stop, report in-game, and maybe in some cases email the mods themselves (like I did in another forum post called 'Confessed to a minor and harassed'), but that's about it. We can't MAKE them stop, as players, we don't have that kinda power in our hands LOL. Only the mods do. I hate that kids see this kind of behavior from them, but I also hope that they're responsible enough to turn off MMO if it makes them uncomfortable (and if not them, then hopefully the parents turned it off for them).

I know Bombardii, and I said before in an older post on here, she's not really a bad person once you get to know her, but she does need to be careful about what she says online as there are still kids around. But then again, it's her account at risk, not mine. That's her choice. I don't wish for her to be banned, but I do hope that she'll stop eventually before she gets into more trouble (that is if the mods eventually do something about it).

But I think you're absolutely right. I don't take them seriously either, that's their business, not mine. I don't want to be a Karen about it XD

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Update: The Rebuttle Clash

Some people won't listen to reason and even will use their friends to backlash against one player trying to get their point across, this is what SoD has become. Keep in mind that the video conversation played before you is a full length of the argument that msot likely would have been twice as long if it wasn't for myself forgetting symbols are bannable in this game (Which they shouldn't be but can understand for certain reasons). This video applies to all that became involved: Bombardii and myself for the main argument, Fathin and CanydMom for the defense (or should I say backup?), and a few others that are associated with them that decide to shoot me during my speaking. Also, since a link is boring, how about a couple of videos instead (as well as a reminder what these people talk about normally)? 

Before both of their accounts were banned.

After Bombardii's main was banned. If all of you wanted attention from the entirety of School of Dragons, then congratualtions! Bombardii is a full fault for bring her 'friends' into a chat meant to diswade differences in opinion.

And now for the video link, unfortunately this is what's considered normal in School of Dragons due to unmanagement in-game and on the forums as well. If it was so, then a thread like this would possibly never come into being. If done effectively, the game would become as respected as the series it stems from. She did say herself that she can make many, many vikings in this video for this purpose. So if we take that into credibility: 

https://youtu.be/sRgswuPNQcw

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Mini-Update:

There isn't much that I have to say there, only that even after being taken care of they still try to persist in their behavior. Even to the point of cyberbullying:

As you can see from these images, this doesn't seem to be a person that claims she can act better than her worst side. Some people should know when to step away and other to be reconsided in their own actions. I will say right now that I dislike this person more than many of the other problem people in this game. They will get their day soon enough.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Sounds to me like she's angry that you called her out on her inappropriate in game behavior and now she's wanting revenge. I'd definitely send these screenshots to support as well. That type of behavior is ridiculous. If she would've followed the rules of the game in the first place then she wouldn't have been reported. Every person's actions has consequences, whether good or bad. If you do something bad then there will be negative consequences for it. That's something a lot of people need to learn.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm already way ahead of you, as well as working on something special for a certain individual's exposure. I'm keeping my guard up but thankfully I already find in-game chat to be not as worth a try unless in racing.

The quantumcirc...
Wilderness Explorer
My word is my bond

I do not believe they will ever be able of accusing you of any bad behaviour in game, but since you were the one brave enough to call them out first, they will probably try anything.

Most people here are on your side, however it's better to be careful

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

I am very careful nonetheless, although I'll make sure to keep my eye out. This won't be the last that I'll find in-game that's for sure. So I'll take action where action is due.

StormySavage's picture
StormySavage
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Pain is self chosen. These people choose to act like this and hack, they brought this upon themselves by doing it.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Mini-Update:

After a while of monitoring behavior on both of these two for this case, keep in mind that this is with their new accounts, this is what I mean by people not being capable of change. However, if enough hasn't proved how this person truly is then this update may suffice.

DragonDragonLoki's picture
DragonDragonLoki
Jarl
People should have respect for one and other.

People should have respect for one and other. Because insults can go really far.
Saiding so I had experience something similar but not in this game but in "The Wolf". I know it don't mean anything but insults is very bad. I hope the game put restrictions on insults. Honestly I love free speech but this is very far.

Hello everyone!
Just to say, my account is different from the one I'm using. It just my other account don't let me make a account in the website but I'm in the game.

So If you want to meet me or to join my clan. My clan is "DragonsFireOfDeath".

I will post some pictures of my dragons.
I hope you enjoy.

Speedy Deadly Stinger

Titan Speed Stinger

Bloody Dragon

Titan Monstrous Nightmare

Sombra

Light Mors

IcelafinWrath

Titan Snow Wraith

Interitus Mors

Titan Stormcutter

Well... My dragon and with Cloudjumper.