Disturbing Players 101: No Where Else Suitable To Post This

96 replies [Last post]
Jyharri Arowdur's picture
Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

If all of you know a certain Yonxxe, then you'll know a little bit of his history with speedhacking in Thunder Run Racing, he also is associated with quite a bit of nasty people as well. Such as Bombardii's mouth definitely speaks for itself in these images.

This person in particular is definitely more loud-mouthed than the other. Bombardii is a player that appears to like to talk shade about other players, including myself, with their friend(s). They also use less than appropriate language to do so. It has annoyed both me and quite a few other players because even with School Of Dragon's chat filter rants like this can happen for a long time on end, mostly hours at a time like the one that I'm about to display.

This player is the more alarming of the two because of his ability to hack into the game to boost his own speed in racing and gain an unfair advantage over racers such as myself. It appears that he will not showcase his hacking unless he knows that he won't be caught, so finding evidence for that claim is definitely more tricky to comeby. However, he claims that he doesn't hack the game anymore when I've been notified that he does in certain circumstances.

Here is one of their conversations in-game:

This was while I was present in the SoD main area, Bombardii starting to make her claims known. In these next screenshots, a friend of mine that is about as irritated with Bombardii and Yonxee tries to have a conversation with them once I finished talking with them. Here's where it really gets vulgar.

In all of these instances, Bombardii continues to use vulgar language while Yonxxe decides to flirt until the very end, also including mocks in his combat against Speedracer. He also says that I was suspect and censored apparently. This next image comes from a conversation in a discord server, something that's quite surprising. I would like these people taken care of as soon as possible, most fititngly a permanent retirement from the game. This and the hacker resistance is why there should be a new forum slot for reports just like these (just a suggestion).

Here is a bit more evidence during my diccusion with these two:

That is about all that I can show in this, simply because it is too much for one singular post. Players like these truly make the game go south (yes, more than it already has). As you can see, Bombardii agrees with hacking to that extent while Yonxxe plays the innocent card. If anyone has more evidence of these two, please feel free to submit under this post. This ends now.

Who am I? That's none of your business.

The quickest way to get on my bade side.

Most effective way to get on my good side. Here's 1-5.

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Supreme Viking Champion
Nightwatch ate my subject

Oh, I've seen those two lately. Pfft. I wish the chat could filter them out instead of the most innocent, random words -_-

credit to EmeraldHuntress65, TYSM my siggy is not as dull anymore thanks to you!

Hiya, yes my name is Candleshade. But please, I got soo used to it in game so call me Candle! Or Shade- lol

My Razorwhip Shadow is watching you.. so don't you dare invade!

(one of the most beautiful color edits by WoollyHowlEra!)

*Siggy is constantly under construction*4/24/21

by StormySavage

gif by ShimmerStrike

wonderful banner by AMAZIEing

banner-gif from EmeraldHuntress65 and StormySavage

Forum rank titles

Jarl, Forager, Wilderness Explorer, Viking Warrior, Dragon Trainer, Drott, Dragon Master, Chief, Berk's Power Player, Supreme Viking Champion (I FINALLY MADE IT!)

Just Some in-game Info about me..

Name: Candleshade(often called Candle)

Birthday: January 17, age 16

Clan: Z War Clan, original founder of Candlight Warriors

UDT: 400,000 (MAXIMUM! ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!!! BOW TO ME! jkjk)

Trophies: 1500 and counting!

Main Dragon: Nightwatch (Sand Wraith)

My Dragons:

1. Nightwatch (female Sand Wraith) Titan!

2. Grapevine (female Deadly Nadder)

3. Nev and Eah (female Hideous Zippleback)

4. Hailstorm (male Groncicle)

5. Ironheart (male Gronckle)

6. Defender (female Scuttleclaw)

7. Midknight (male Armorwing)

8. Stormfang (male Monstrous Nightmare)

9. Zecora (female Monstrous Nightmare)

10. Vespera (Female Monstrous Nightmare)

11. Fangstorm (male Monstrous Nightmare)

12. Lavaeater (male Eruptodon)

13. Starwave (male Thunderdrum)

14. Shadowglider/Shadow (female Razorwhip)

15. Galesplitter (male Whispering Death)

16. Skyla (female Triple Stryke)

17. Darius (male Elder Sentinel)

18. Dominus (male Singetail)

19. Agrippa (female Deathgripper)

20. Stalkar (male Hobgobbler)

21. Squibb (female Flame Whipper)

22. Syrah (female Death Song)

23. Skulmud (male Mudraker)

24. Daryn (male Eruptodon)

25. Neisti (female Skrill)

26. Myrkur (female Stormcutter) Titan! 

27. Dart (Night Light)

28. Toothless (Night Fury) 

29. Light Fury (Light Fury) 

30. Byrjun (male Snow Wraith)

31. Ligrera Jr. (female Woolly Howl) Titan! Stage reached on the first day of Snoggletog!

32. Kynsumar (male Typhoomerang)

33. Cahaya (female Flightmare) Titan! Born on the first Day of Dreadfall!

34. Tilviljun (male Boneknapper) Titan! 

Sure, some out of game info..

MBTI type: ENFP-T

Hogwarts house: Slytherin!! (though I think I can fit in any house..)

What about Ilvermorny?: Thunderbird

Greek godly parent: You'll probably find me in Cabin Three, the cabin of Poseidon :D

Favorite colors: So simple, yet so hard to answer. I like all colors, though I would say blue, purple, green, black, and white.. oh TEAL! (and it goes on.. -_-)

AND I AM ACE! maybe a soft spot for my gender?

AND PAGAN!

Razorwhip Banner

Razorwhips Rule! By Dragonriders Fury :D

Little Flyhopper, Joyful Hackatoo, Playful Raincutter, Beautiful Slitherwing, 

Mighty Ridgesnipper, Ruby Crystal Sand Wraith, Derpy Abomibumble, Cute Thunderdrum, Interesting Windwalker, Unique Chillblaster, Titan Thunderbottom, and a Mysterious Dragon that looks like a Windstriker..

Credits to the epic Chameishida for making all these dragon pixels! TYSM!

Art by DyliehIdol :D

Proud Elder of Z War Clan (thanks again, StormySavage)

These adorable drawings of Nightwatch were made by the epic WoollyHowlEra! tysm, these are going to remain special :)

First color edit of Ligrera Jr. in armor by Frost Shards :)) Happy Early Snoggletog, I guess? EEEEEEE

adopted and currently unnamed NF- Triple Stryke by the amazing artist Chameishida

mmm... Looks like there's a very minty Triple Stryke ready for the holidays! Thanks Slargvarg!(not sure if Mintstinger is edible, but I'd go with no anyway.)

Scuttleclaw from the MBTI personality thread by AMAZIEing! Thanks Maz! *runs back to training*

Here's Aster, my Rare Red Owl baby that belongs in the Harry Potter fandom! Again, thanks Maz :)

These three edits of Nightwatch are also made by Frost Shards! :O

Here's Oceania, a Diving Nimblescale by Angel Nerd. Again, TYSMMM

Adopted at lightning speed- Ikran adoptable made by toothless0603!

Flighmare adoptable also by Toothless0603!

Still want more? Here ya go!

https://paste.pics/5969bb6d02519971e82d4c0e32e4cc29 Me & Nightwatch from Dreadfall

https://paste.pics/19948b24bb957177ed688b0bd7b7c072 Recent pic: Clanmate Dartly (left) and me (right), Ligera Jr broadwing Woolly in background

https://paste.pics/a269f282a2f83487f1786f334576afda Ligrera in hatchery

https://paste.pics/e8fc87d131790424ab90cefc191d9a93 older pic: our clan in the clubhouse! #thawfest2020

https://paste.pics/a4f64a5bd487010525763cb2f2dfcdf4 My stuffie! Is that an owl? Not sure, probably. Turn her into a dragon hehe!

https://paste.pics/3c2f1cde15a0f7e6a0f17748e86f687d the start.... taming Nightwatch...

https://paste.pics/63059cedc44862388e588783298e67ca NIGHWATCH YOU CUTIEPIE- sorry lol

https://paste.pics/c48b94dc6e3874e8230db39ccc6112b3 Nightwatch skydiving without her warpaint

https://paste.pics/524237612ee93eafaebbd0c8d95b3203 Boop. Ligera's already a Titan... XD

~~~~~~

(Now you've reached the end of my siggy. If ya wanna stay, Toothless is here to entertain you. Bye!)

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Blitzkrieg, Don't Shock My Subject

Very true, even words like "Aye" can get some people a 24-hour ban but not with the way people like these speak. Always will find a way, even with restrictions.

Moruinwen's picture
Moruinwen
Berk's Power Player
Flare ate my subject and Eclipse ate my lunch

If only the chat filter could catch the real problematic words. However it seems that everyone who wants to speak like that is clever enough to evade the filter.

My signature has migrated due to glitches.

Find it here.

Warnings: There is one GIF that flickers a

little, but I made a link that allows you to

teleport past it.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Yeah, I've seen both of them along with some other people they hang out with a lot lately and they're always cussing, talking about inappropriate things, and fighting with/harassing others. It's ridiculous. Sometimes it gets so bad that I just close the chat because I don't care to see all the stuff they're saying. I advise you to also pm this to Brynjolf and also either create a ticket about it on the new support site or just email support. They have a "Category" section when you're creating a ticket on their new support site and they have an "Other" and "Report abuse" option and either one of those would be appropriate for this in my opinion. The only problem is that you can only attach 5 files to your ticket which is why I mentioned emailing support since you have more than 5 screenshots. Whatever you decide, I definitely encourage you to do more than just post this thread on the forum because something needs to be done about these 2 and their friends. I also advise anyone who sees them in game while they're engaging in inappropriate behavior to report them using the in game report option.

(Legends sung by Kelsea Ballerini)

Maya the Sand Wraith, assigned to me as the perfect dragon for me by Wolf and Star, on her "Answer these questions and get a dragon" thread. The amazing art of Maya was done by DyliehIdol1214.

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl) 

Looking for a clan? Check out the Isle of Gazoo Clan Recruitment thread to see if Isle of Gazoo is right for you. If you're interested in joining, let me know even if all the spots in the clan are full. I might be able to find a spot for you. If you put in a join request in game and you don't reply on the Recruitment thread, if you could please put a brief message stating you've seen the Recruitment thread on the forum instead of the standard "Hi. Please let me join your clan." that would be greatly appreciated. :) 

Isle of Gazoo Clan Crest given to me by Gertie Gazoo and made by a friend of her's(don't know the name of the friend)                              

Isle of Gazoo banners made by EmeraldHuntress65

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

(From the song Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover)

HPowers banner by Gertie Gazoo

Related image

Related image

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I do my best to learn from it and then do my best not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed. I happily talk about my religion and beliefs with others but I don't force it on them. If they aren't interested or tell me they don't want to talk about it, I respect that.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses, for answers to your Bible-based questions, or for information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends, and depression, please visit jw.org.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, and Tuffnut

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Furies(Night Fury, Light Fury, and NightLights)

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith, and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Please Note: I do not have Facebook, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, or any other form of social media. If you wish to contact me, here on the forum or in game are the only ways to do so.(I've had some people ask me about this so I decided to add this to my siggy.)

Star Wars Favorites

(Yes, I must have a favorites section devoted to Star Wars XD)

Female Characters: Leia, Padme, Ahsoka, and Rey

Male Characters: Luke, Han, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda

Droids: R2-D2, C-3PO, BB-8, and K2-SO

Villians: Darth Vader and Kylo Ren

Clone: Captain Rex

Ships: Han x Leia, Anakin x Padme, Cassian x Jyn, Finn x Rey, Kanan x Hera

Moruinwen's picture
Moruinwen
Berk's Power Player
Flare ate my subject and Eclipse ate my lunch

Some of my friends have already reported them for some other stuff they saw in the chat. I would post it here but it's even worse than what's here.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Already way ahead of you, HPowers. Since the conversation they had was when I couldn't see them, I couldn't use in-game reporting. Irking me to an absolute end is one thing, but going after people despite their history is something I can't stand.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

That's why we need clickable usernames in the chat. The times I can see them in chat I can't ever find them in game. It'd help a lot if we could click people's usernames in the chat and be brought to their profile page.

I forgot to mention this in my initial post but I wanted to say thank you so much for posting this. I'm glad that someone is finally bringing attention to their behavior and this post also warns those who may not have see them before to be cautious of these 2 and some of their friends.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

I appreciate the thanks, HPowers. Clickable usernames would make it easier to report players for bad speech and behavior because half of the time when the conversations are made, they aren't even in the same server so you can't report them even if you tried. I will keep attention to this for as long as it will take for these two to be taken care of.

VicZarSky's picture
VicZarSky
Supreme Viking Champion
...Oof

Now that I've seen these screenshots, I feel like I just dodged a bullet when I turned down this person's friend request.

I hope SoD does something, but with the forums itself so under-moderated...I have no confidence with how SoD and Jumpstart would handle these players.

For the love of Odin, read the server rules thoroughly I'm begging you                    Or Ruffy will rough you up

Because of a bug, I'm now "VicZarskykatsu" in-game. Thanks SoD.

===============================================================

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

I, among many others, did right to warn you. Since I personally have had enough of their shenanigans, my shenanigans to get them out of here starts now.

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Supreme Viking Champion

Luckily, I hoard invites unless they are clan members or active friends. yonxxe's invite is among the hoarded list still.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
DP 101: Update

Here's a little update on this set of player's situation, more fittingly, what they have been doing caught on video. It takes a while to gather information like these but all for the better good of the community's safety. People like this need to be stopped, so it ends now.

This clip was taken a while back, but it shows what many players have experienced with Yonxxe on the tracks:

Right as the "GO" appears at the very far right of the screen, Yonxxe is already off. That's defintiely not normal for racing, as also seen from the far right. Not being able to react to that as soon as it starts because the speed hacking speeds the race only for the user, making them appear much faster than normal. Need I say more? Shadow Trails is the clan that he has made for himself, with shady individuals to boot. I can't confirm that all of them are hackers but some most certainly are. If anyone recalls, speedhacking boosts the speed of the user by whatever margin they like. In this case, he can start to race early but in several other cases, he can zoom at an unnatural speed at the end of the race, half of the race or the whole race altogether. He's done it with me so many times that seeing him trying to change will not cut it, he usually uses Pouncer for this sort of cheating so it's even more annoying to deal with. Despite his name being somewhat hard to see, it does have six letters as its frame.

Lady fighter's picture
Lady fighter
Supreme Viking Champion
* BOOM BOOM *

I'm tracking. I will also be checking my friend requests for those two and I will most likely stay off MMO like I've been doing. But if I do decide to go on MMO for any reason I will make sure to watch for those two and report them ASAP. Thanks for the heads up, Jyharri. I will be sure to gather evidence as well if I can. Thanks again- I truly appreciate the warnings. 

By Hiddenn/Em   

More coming soon. Currently going under a revamp.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Anytime, at least with as much attention as these two want they will definitely be getting their karma. I will assure it puts them completely in their place.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

I see those 2 people all the time in the chat. I swear Bombardii is hardcore attention seeking with the language he uses, the chat is usually filled with his annoying trash. As for Yonxxe, I've seen him in TRR speed hacking a few months back (don't do much racing) and I wondered why people left the race before it started, assuming they knew who he was. Permanent bans to both of them would be nice. Personally, I would give Bombardii a permanent chat ban and see how he enjoys the game without talking in game. But the problem with the chat is still there, anyone can say inappropriate things as long as they know how to break the chat filter. 

WelcomtmSi​gnature!! 

Image result for httyd when people say memes

Siggy faced the glitch and needs reconstructing (probably won't happen soon)

19 Fun Facts About How To Train Your Dragon

Speed Stinger gif recolour created by myself.

Image result for httyd gifsImage result for httyd gifs

My Character: (Image created by myself)

Viking Name: Elisa Flame

Still building siggy

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Bans are the answer here, if it was me I would give Bombardii a permanent chat ban and give Yonxxe a permanent racing ban. The chat really does need fixing, but I don't think that anything will be done about it unless it gets mind-blowingly severe.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I don't know how much worse chat can get. It's very common to see cussing, adult talk, and arguements in the chat. It's already at the point where you would think the SoD staff would realize something really needs to be done about it.(at least in my opinion anyway)

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion
Update:

After a while of gathering info, there's been some interesting new developments on "The DIsturbing Player Situation." At least with something like this, it is undeniable that he needs to be banned, right? Take a look at the evidence.

If this isn't proof of a player hacking or attempting to hack, then I don't know what is. If you didn't know, cheat engine is hacking software that's used for hacking purposes. After a bit of researching, the true purpose of cheat engine is for private and educational purposes only. Before you attach Cheat Engine to a process, please make sure that you are not violating the EULA/TOS of the specific game/application. cheatengine.org does not condone the illegal use of Cheat Engine. I'd say that using Cheat Engine in a mmo as big as this one would be considered violating the rules of the system.

Here is some more proof of the foul language still in use from Yonxxe and Bombardii

As you can see, again, it is mainly Bombardii abusing the chat despite all of its restrictions. However, since they both recognise clearly that they are being exposed (as seen in the second screenhot mainly) here's some out-of-game information that may also surprise you (although it hasn't surprised myself)

I will say it now, once a hacker always marked as one as well. This was from a certain discord server that Yonxxe is in. With as much naivity and boasting of skill that he has, does he not know that I'm always watching him? Waiting for him to make the wrong move? If this isn't enough of a warning flag for players to stay away from this person, then so help me. That is about it for this little (I say little but it's a rather lengthy) update on these two. My answer for this kind of behavior is a hard ban, no if's, and's of but's about it.

StormySavage's picture
StormySavage
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Boasting his skill in TRR?

I'm laughing so hard. not.

He should watch you in trr, jy, so he can see what real skill is. Not that you haven't already beaten him LMAO.

Hi. You can call me Stormy.

Banners By me

~~~~~~~~~  About Me In-Game  ~~~~~~~~~

I have been playing since winter of 2013, almost the time the game came out, I was a little kid then, and still love the game from long-ago memories. I made my main account under the name "StormySavage" in May of 2018. I am called "Stormy", or Marshmallow (Marshy for short) by my friends because we all have food nicknames XD. I have been racing competitively in Thunder Run Racing since winter of 2019, and can say that TRR is my favorite minigame. I have completed all the DT levels, and gotten all the tier three Bewilderbeast armor, and the best weapons, so I am mostly retired from DT. I am a UDT, and have lots of dragons and trophies. I have participated in all the Dreadfall, Snogletogg, and Thawfest events (no matter how buggy xD), and actively do battle events. I am the proud Leader and Founder of Savage Nation, High Voltage, and Broken Glass Kids. Scroll down to learn more about me in-game.

Clans

Savage Nation/High Voltage/Broken Glass Kids

Status: Leader, Founder, Clan Rank: 310, My rank: Self run clan

Trophies

46,750+ on my main, 60,000+ counting side vikings

Closest Friends

azaeliiaa(gf), ToothlessColdNight, zCalypso, JyharriA, Demonismenos, ANICIOI, BlizzardTheBezerk, BoltStormhunt, and more

Dragon Count

68 Dragons

UDT Count

Previous Clans

KING OF EMPIRES, Dragones Leales, Sanctum of Dragontide, Harbingerz, Fatal Fusion, Collateral Damage, and more

SoD YouTube Channel

Check out mah vids! xD

This is what I look like on SoD:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SoD Causes I Support:

Banner By Me

Banner By EmeraldHuntress65

Banner By EmeraldHuntress65

Banner By Me

Banner By Megaboltphoenix

Clan Banners

Banner By me

Banner By me
Banner By me

Want a Clan Banner? PM me, and I'll be positively giddy to make one. Not sure? Here's loads of my (recent) work, check 'em out.

List of best Racing Gear as of now:

The best chests are Lightning Skrill, Skrill, Thawfest Screaming Death and Screaming Death (5% speed)

The best helmets are Bright Stormcutter Helm and Alpha Toothless Helm (3% speed)

The best shoulder pads are Diamond Nadder (4% speed)

The best pants are Diamond Nadder and Nadder (3% turn, 2% pitch)

The best wristbands are Alpha Toothles, Diamond Nadder, Nadder, Night Fury, Stormcutter, Deathsong Black and Deathsong Bronze (2% turn, 2% pitch)

The best boots are Diamond Nadder (2% pitch, 2% turn) or Bright Stormcutter (1% speed), the boots depend on which dragon you're using, and their specific turn, diving, or speed needs

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Likewise! I've already beaten his skill several times. Although he did get me a couple of times, I have won more races aginst him XD and keep it noted that I DID beat him sveral times while he was speed hacking as well. Not a lot but were some amazing wins.

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Supreme Viking Champion

You beat him with skill, I'm actually also really close... I feel it.. (not close to your skills though XD)

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

It's very difficult to beat someone who adjusts their speed to win. Some of my wins against him were because the game kicks him out for hacking, yet others were because I got very lucky with speed boosts from the racing boxes. That and being on familiar terms with how every track works allows me to steal some wins.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

The fact that yonxxe tries to say he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was "just laughing and things which isn't bad language" is ridiculous. He obviously approved of what Bombardii was doing, he was even egging her on, and was being a smartalec just the same as Bombardii was. He is obviously as much to blame as Bombardii. Something needs to be done about these 2. Permanent bans from the game is an appropriate punishment for their behavior in my opinion.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

"WE R FAMOUS AF HAHAHAH" ~ Yonxxe 

Goes to show they want attention. It's not like the forums here make you 'famous'. It's actually funny how pathetic that is. 

I hope you created a ticket on the new SoD support page with all the information you have. That's the best way to get in touch with the developers. 

Personally, I don't think the devs would know how to deal with them since Bombardii apparently has 5 accounts, "I got like over five accs god xdd", and can easily make new accounts. Unless they IP ban them.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

I've already made both a ticket and an email regarding these two, the wait I can't stand but if it's going to get them taken care of them it'll be worth it

GalaWindiOfficial's picture
GalaWindiOfficial
Jarl
Bombs getting better

I know bomb can be a little tough sometime but I've chatted with her before and I can honestly say she's not as vulgar as you make her seem. You probably caught her on a bad day

ALWAYS FANTASTIC.

Names of Titans:

Fiercefuzz my woolly howl

Seastar my thunderdrum

Treefriend my Zippleback

Sunspark my whispering death

I have lots of other dragons but not enough room to list em all.

A FEW THINGS I MADE ON PROCREATE:

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I know this thread is old but 'seem' might not be the right word considering we're dealing with screenshots.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ arт ιѕ нard ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Neo // Engineer, cabbage slapper, crappy artist exteme

Extra links:

CrypticMoonFang's picture
CrypticMoonFang
Supreme Viking Champion

Bombi: "I'm a good Christian!"

Also Bombi: *does nothing Christian*
ALSO Bombi: "Everyone sins. *bad word*"

Yeah I believe he's a good Christian based off evidence he himself has provided. XD

Hit them in their wallet! FORCE THE DEVS TO LISTEN!!!

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm currently racing in SoD rn, and i'm stopping to say that yonxxe is a hacker for sure. I've been racing on the same tracks with her. 

P.S ShimmerStrike: the shoutout you did to me really feels heartwarming now, even with a hacker on the track I still have the dream to become a great racer like you guys. It's actually fun again..

edit-

Me warming up with da hacker:

oh hi HPowers! I declare a rematch...

-_-

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I accept! XD

That race was a really close one. We were all close to each other the whole race. I had fun racing with you. Hope to see you on the tracks again soon. :D

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
False Information

Hello Candleshade! i respect yours and other opinions, but i think you have made a mistake :) . First of all i want to mention that i go by He/Him .

in my experience we had some great races, i did win every one of them and there was a 15 seconds gap, but does that mean i hacked a race or used any third tools to win? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I am probably on a bad view to many people because of my hacking past i had, but no matter how much some people dont like me it is just obvious that 1:45 minutes is average time on twisted rock if you use all the map shortcuts and have all the racing armor on, not to mention that i was on pouncer while Hpowers used changewing, WHICH MEANS THAT NOTHING THERE WAS HACKED :D

Since this is my first day of having a forum account i would just like to OFFICIALLY say it myself I DO NOT HACK THIS GAME, chasing me a fifteen year old for something they did in their past is completely unnecessary 

Today i am reaching 15 000 trophies, which is kinda small amount compared to some people, but i never thought i would make it this far,and i would like to thank my old friend ToothlessColdNight for teaching me about map shortcuts and how to boost

she is the reason i figured out i want competition and real fair skills!

In game name: Yonnx   

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON INSTAGRAM:@yonxxe     

message me for friend code, discord etc.    

The leader of Ethereal Aura   

⥋     Clan Instagram page: @ethereal.aura.clan  

(banner made by me)

(banner made by StormySavage)

(banner made by DefenderBryhild)

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

There's already a gif file of you starting early again a known racer, you can't disclaim that. 1:45 seconds is a normal time for all racers wearing the Meta of Alpha Toothless/Screaming Death. However, the fact that you have had a past in hacking continues to make you suspect. I only accuse because you have done it against me for a time and try to change almost instantly by sweet talking literally everyone. The fact that you even joined Limitless furthers my drive to press this issue into the dirt.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
-

Yes i know all that is a completely valid proof!

i understand that i might be a suspect and its completely fine with me.I am just glad i said my part and let people know that i have reasons why im never using any type of unfair advantage that goes against the game rules.

OH and about Limitless,

few months ago i came back to game after almost two years of not playing, i had one invite to clan and it was from hidden which means that i knew her before she just can not remember her past names sadly :/, so i just want to let you know that i was before in Limitless and after that i was invited back several times, so i just joined to say i love them all and that i cant sadly be there since i lead my own clan :)

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

That still doesn't disprove your reputation among the best players/racers in the game. When word gets out that a speed hacker has been spotted, it truly travels wild. Despite saying that you won't use unfair advantages to unfairly boost yourself in game, that still doesn't excuse your support of bad language that clearly has irked others, inside and outside of the game. The fact that you do lead a clan with your background continues to make you suspect of hiding your past. There's too much evidence, both old and recent of you doing such things. Many people know and many will continue to know. Even Hidden herself doesn't approve of your behavior.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
subject :D

I left my past behind me and i want it there since the presence is what matters :)

I am not finding excuses for using bad language but i have to mention that using bad language truly gives a bad picture about someone, but it is still a common thing used in this game.I can try and use them less in crowded areas, but i can not control others around me who use it aka make them stop.That is just someones decision and i really believe that even the best people have their moments where they used a bad language.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Just because using bad/inappropriate language is common in this game doesn't mean that gives you or anyone else an excuse to use it. Using that sort of language in less crowded areas isn't the solution. It doesn't mean that others won't see it. A common misconception in this game is that if you and a friend(s) are by yourselves some place then that means no one else can see what's being said. That isn't the case. You and some friends may be at Hobblegrunt Island with no one else around but people in other areas of the game, such as the School or Training Grounds, may be able to see what you're saying. Also, as Emerald pointed out, this is a kids' game. Cussing and inappropriate talk are against SoD's rules. The solution for the issue of bad/inappropriate language is to not use that kind of language at all.

I have to say, I disagree with your last sentence. I don't cuss at all, not even when I'm angry, and I know others who are the same way.

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

So basically: "I'll attempt to follow the game rules and stop making kids uncomfortable but only in certain places. No promises."

The idea of someone pretending they can't control their own two hands on a keyboard is so funny to me.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
i can control myself, but not others around me.

thats all i am going to say on this and i would like to close it here.

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

What's 'that'? you mean your subject line? You missed the point a wee bit there then.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
At this point you are just

At this point you are just trying to start "a fight"

I really want to avoid that since this game has already too much drama and its not like it was four years ago,

i pointed out mine opinion, you pointed out yours, i agreed to you and said i will "watch my mouth" when talking in SoD chat since there are a lot of kids playing that game,

any additional comment is just being pointed out to start "a fight"

So if we already agreed i would like to end this conversation until it is too late,

Thanks! :)

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

No I'm not. I just said you missed my point because you missed my point. That's all.

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Start a fight? This argument is not for inducing one, it is only one that makes you realise what you've done. Both past and present actions lay here in this thread. I respect that you would like out of this, and you will as long as you are on good behavioral terms in-game. Anything that's incriminating or against the rules, both captured and/or supposed will be on this main thread in due time. If there are no question, you may leave.

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief
-

I left my past behind me and i want it there since the presence is what matters :)

I am not finding excuses for using bad language but i have to mention that using bad language truly gives a bad picture about someone, but it is still a common thing used in this game.I can try and use them less in crowded areas, but i can not control others around me who use it aka make them stop.That is just someones decision and i really believe that even the best people have their moments where they used a bad language.

Emlaisse's picture
Emlaisse
Supreme Viking Champion

Hullo Yonxxe,

While your opinion is as valid as others, I'm afraid I'll have to say what needs to be said: this thread, while it does focus on your involvement in current/past hacking, the true issue here is the attitude and language displayed. For a refresher, School of Dragons is a game for kids, as stated in the main page of the platform.

In displaying this sort of behaviour, it hinders the game's true purpose of delivering fun, learning games for children across different devices. 

If you read the Rules of Conduct on the SoD main page, you'll see that, quite literally, the first thing the developers ask of the players is to respect the usage of the chat option in-game.

Something that's clearly shown, and proven by other players with similar experiences with you, to not be the case. And further using it to boost how "fun it is to be famous" for something that's clearly not right, does not do you any favours, mate. 

Nonetheless, going with the claim you've said yourself about your "hacking past", while I am glad to hear you are not doing so at the moment (as you personaly claim), may I need to remind you that although long ago, it still went against the rules?

If your account did not get suspended by your "hacking past" for whatever reason (maybe you were cautious enough to go under the radar, as many hackers do), the consequences of doing such acts will catch up to you eventually. You decide to hack and m.anipulate the algorithm, while many players play the game as intended? Sorry to say, but your actions will be brought into the light sooner or later.

This is all I have to say for now. If you want to continue this conversation, by all means, my PMs are open for you to avoid spamming the Forums. Thank you.

aBPM on YT, here as:

Hiiddenn in plain sight  Limitless/SYNTAX Leader  Graphics amateur  Amateur Author

(Click on blue-font names to get redirected to personal posts, recruitment sites and designs!)

yonxxe's picture
yonxxe
Chief

okay, works for me! lets continue discussing it in dm 

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Well, there you have it. If you do not listen to what I have to say then at least listen to other's advice in the matter.

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

Everything Em said here is the best advice you can get. This thread is mainly about the foul language you and your friends use in a game made for kids. And yes, you aren't responsible for your friends actions no but joining in with their inappropriate jokes makes you as guilty as them. 

As for your 'hacking past', do you think it's okay to teach others how to hack on Discord? No of course it's not. Sure you can say the screenshot Jyharri posted of you teaching others to hack was on 12/01/21 and it's in your past, but what's saying you don't still do it. There have been claims that your friends agree to hacking and think it's okay. Hacking is illegal and encouraging others to hack games is not right.

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Supreme Viking Champion
I Have Been Officially Labeled a Disturber of the Peace

I was gonna say something about these guys too XD

Here's another pic,

(Langauge!)

I hope they do get banned at least.

Last updated: 2/15/2022, (Profile Pic by IceyShadow!

Go here for a Lycanwing! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/lycanwing-art-requests ( Gif made by EmeraldHunteress65!) 

(But you can just call me Maz. :3)

In game names: Mazhira, AlenkaJackson, Spot Conlin, Oashnokia, and Mirmalay

Religion: Christian :3

Personality: ENTP, I try to have fun while staying kind and respectful to everyone. I love laughing and having a good time! :D

Likes: I love musical theatre, friends, reading, dancing, and drawing! :3

Honeycrisp my siggy guardian done by the simply fantastic Fun Dragon! :D

Find me on Flight Rising and Devinart!

I love dogs! Do you? Here's a fun (and honestly kinda addicting) Game! Furry Paws! (I'm Maz #1606178)

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

-Psalms 86:12

Here's a link to some more siggy art!      

Here is Spout! My amazing Silver Phantom done by the talented Sohki!

I do art! :D 

Here's a few of my pieces of artwork in link form! 

https://postimg.cc/zHm5ZSKp

https://postimg.cc/p9fJbXhP

https://postimg.cc/1gkvh4B5

https://postimg.cc/tZc46ffN

Here's some on paper, top is a person the other one is a dragon

https://postimg.cc/1f9dWLX1

https://postimg.cc/9w2df5Km

(Just found a flipbook/gif I made)

And with that, You have reached the end! Great Job! :D

Hey! You can request a free drawing via PM now! Yay! :3

Jyharri Arowdur
Supreme Viking Champion

Didn't know that Fathin spoke like that as well, interesting

Elisa Flame's picture
Elisa Flame
Berk's Power Player
Insert Subject Here

Oh yeah, I have seen Faithin speak like this as well in chat. Not as much as Bombardii though. Still just as bad.