Christmas 2021 Secret Santa

32 replies [Last post]
『Madoka Miyazono』's picture
『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion

Heyo everyone!
It's time for my yearly post
I swear, I'm only active on here once a year, it's kinda sad xD

Anyways, we're back for more around here!
The Christmas season (or whatever season you celebrate, I'm just doing the silly season because it's what I do, haha), and we're gonna do a lil Secret Santa.

If you know me, you know I love to host these little things 
It's a lot of fun

BUT
Only join this if you know you'll be able to make the gift in time for the date. I will be giving you until January to get it out. That's a whole 2 and a half months to get your acts together and make it.

So, if you have no idea what a Secret Santa is, then half of this might be gibberish, but for those who do, you can skip onto the next part
Essentially, we're gonna all be gifting "presents" to each other, but the fun thing is that the person you're giving a present to has zero clue that it's actually you until you give it. 
The suspense!
As the host, I'll be assigning a person, at random, to you, and you have to make something for them
Normally, I'd let you hunt through a person's signature to find something to draw, but here, we ain't doing that.
List out 5 different things you'd like made. Don't be like "Dragon A doing this" and then "Dragon A doing that". Shake it up a bit!!

You can make any of the five different things they've listed, but you don't have to do all five. I know some people get mighty busy around this time (me included), so only work to your schedule There's a lot of time

Now, you may be asking, what can I make?

That part's up to you!

Artists? Get those pencils out
Writers? Start writing!
Editors? Better get that software working!

If you are able to make it, and send it through the interwebs to your receiver, then it's allowed. But make sure you put your best feet forwards here

If in the rare (and I do mean rare) case that you can't make something, come to me. 
I will have a generic gift for anyone who doesn't seem like they'll get one.

In short, 

- Make something for the person you're assigned

- Take a look at their wishlist

- Send it to them

- Don't be lazy

---

IMPORTANT INFO

Sign ups for this will be open from today (14th November) to the 24th of November. A week.

After that, you must send your gift by the end of January. You have so much time to do this. 

Only do what you feel comfortable doing. 
No hate mail during this. Just joy and cheer.

I hope to see you all there!

Here are my social medias! These are where you'll find me most of the time.

The Discord one is a link to my server! Please, come in and enjoy

I'm keeping this segment really bare, cos I'm not that bothered to add anything
If you want to know more about me, come visit me on any of my links above!

『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion
Do NOT Reply, Please!!

Participants!

I'll add you here when you sign up

- Madoka Miyazono

- Icee Glacier

- EdgyShining Lila

- KasaneLover

- Toothless0603

- AMAZIEing

- Lady Fighter

- Wolf and Star

- LikyLake

- DyliehIdol1214

- DuskFury

- Sohki

- Pending Dragon

- Frugal

- ScreamingFireDeath

- Midnight2558

Do NOT reply directly please!!

『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion
SKILLS: ARTIST

Still a bit confused? 
Use this as a guide!

WISHLIST

1. Anything of my OC, Cali (Ask me for refs if you need them)

2. HTTYD2 Toothless

3. Anything Zelda-related (bonus points if it's BotW)

4. Anything of my Woolly Wraith, Lawrence (Again, ask me for refs of him)

5. Demon Slayer related things

See? Simple enough

Get your wishlists in while you sign up (none of the "let me edit it" stuff. Sign up when you have time), or else peeps will be confused on what to make for you.

NEWS UPDATE

15/11/21

Please include at least 1 prompt safe for those with skills in writing to give an attempt. Do not make them all art-related, as some have different skills.

Also, so include your best skill as a part of your SUBJECT LINE. I don't want any fluffy text in there, just your skill set. This will help me out later when I have to do all of the shuffling around and stuff

Kaizar The Sneak's picture
Kaizar The Sneak
Supreme Viking Champion
Author

Hey, you’re certainly a wonderful sight for sore eyes!

Glad to have you back and putting on this Secret Santa again!!!

My best applicable skill would be as an author (I actually am published on Amazon.com!) I can also do art but it’s restricted to color-pencil versions of an image or digital art collages.  In addition, since I have my own YouTube channel, I’ve gotten fairly good at editing/creating videos, so I could do that too.  As a Computer Science major, I could even make a simple, mini game for my Secret Santa receiver! :D

As an idea list for my Secret Santa gifter, I think it would be cool to get:

1. Art: A hamster/dragon hybrid (I’ve seen one or two online, but it would be cool to get a fellow artists’ rendition)
  2. Art: A titan speedstinger
  3. Short story: Kaizar The Sneak infiltrates a Warlord Base to retrieve something (Plot twist at the end would be cool too)
  4. Short story: Kaizar The Sneak meets Snod The Sneak (I’ve always thought a story with this as the plot could be pretty hilarious)
  5. Video Edit: Screaming Death Mashup
  6. Video Edit: My Maces and Talons picture regarding my prowess with the game needs an upgrade.  A cool/epic intro-video to my Maces And Talons expertise would be swell!

That’s it!

*Melts back into the secret tunnel beneath Berk

*Edit: it appears that I replied to the wrong post. My bad.

My You-Tube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpicYxNjQfiPjFlEn5qb3w

I've got some awesome videos, so if you like them, don't forget to like and subscribe!

Made by Emerald Huntress!

Kaizar The Sneak                           Sulpher - Kaizar's Girlfriend                 Medallion - Kaizar's Bodyguard

In Game:

Username: Kaizar The Sneak

Tribe: Ingerman

Clan: Bandito Gang

Previous Clans (from oldest to most recent): True Heart of Gold, Fire Furiez, WARZONE, Dust Racers, Universe Dragon Protectors

Favorite Minigame: Battle Tactics (though a close second is Thunder Run Racing)

Favorite Game: Maces and Talons

Favorite Hangout Spot: Helheim's Gate

Trophies: 23,000+

Signature Main Dragon: Surge (Titan Triple Stryke)

Signature Thunder Run Racing Dragon: Toothless (Night Fury)

Signature Battle Event Dragon: SirineaYT (Titan Scauldron)

Signature Special Ops Dragon: Bag and Drag (Zapplejack)

I'm a a stealthy viking of the Ingerman tribe with a thirst for adventure.  I'm an avid Thunder Run Racing Flyer and Battle Event competitor as well as a seaonsed Dragons Tactics Fighter.  When I'm not out exploring the archipelago with my girlfriend Sulpher, I love to lead surprise attacks on Warlord outposts with my trusty bodyguard Medallion and clan members. With any other free time that I have, I like to play Maces and Talons with Heather and Fishlegs.

Maces and Talons Champion!!!

Only The Smartest Survive...

Me with my trusty Triple Stryke - Surge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Life:

Hobbies:

Chess:

Made as a Secret Santa Gift by the incredibly talented: Sohki!

Hamsters:

(My hamster, DJ)(Yes, she actually grabbed the pawn and moved it)

Orange Crush and Dreadstriders:

Drawn by Silver Phantom!

Powder and Surge - best dragons EVER:

Drawn by KasaneLover!

Creationism:

I have thoroughly studied Creationism and Evolutiona with numerous PHD's and would be happy to discuss the differences and evidence behind each.  Just PM me, and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

How To Train Your Dragon:

I fell in love with HTTYD a few years ago, when I watched the first film.  Since then, I've watched every TV episode and movie about HTTYD and even written three full-length, fan fiction book as sequels to HTTYD: The Hidden World.

Big Hero 6:

I'm a huge fan of Big Hero 6 - and would love to think I'd be accepted into the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology if it existed.  Hiro and Tadashi can be alot like me at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Quotes:

"Opportunities will fall into your lap if you place your lap where opportunities fall." - Unknown

"Don't trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you." - Uncle Remus

"Immature people call others 'Immature.'" - HackerKiller

"The more you fail and learn, the more you succeed and grow." - Kaizar The Sneak

"A little bit of disrespect goes a long way." - Kaizar The Sneak

"Responsibility always falls on the shoulders of those who are responsible." - Neighbor

"Take heed to not be offended by those who are easily offended." - Dad

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Skill: Art & Writing!

Awwwwwwwwwww, I've always wanted to do one of these but never had the time (nor the means) to do so.

But now I can! And so I am!!!

Wishlist:

1.I am a simple being. Kinda into paleoart right now so a drawing of a dino will make me a happy camper.

2.Anything of my OC Zeke (I will send refs when asked yesss. He's a silly bug man !!!)
3.The Dread Pirate of Lake Eerie, Billy Bimbomb (I have no idea what my interests are so I'm resorting to funny prompts help)
4.A room full of clowns.
5.Just some real wretched Little Guys. Just some silly skrunklies. Silly wretched little fellers. (Aka...... little evil feral creatures of debateable animal-ness. Could be lil gremlins. Could be a bunch of thimble-gnomes. Could be snail weasels. This is for the artist to decide upon.)

Editted: to include my skillset yes yes

Stop Boulder Class shaming!

BOULDER CLASS! BOULDER CLASS! OI OI OI!

Hai.

Welcome to my signature.

Here's some stuff 'bout me.

I am a girl.

I'm a Christian.

I like the color Blue/teal.

My favorite dragon class is Boulder Class.

my main dragon(s) are a Screaming Death named Odin, and a Skrill named Jayfeather.

I love Doctor Who, Avatar the Last Airbender, Chuck, Psych, Harry Potter, Pokemon, G.I. Joe, and other nerd-y things.

My favorite Httyd dragons whose names start with the letter s are Screaming Deaths, Shivertooths, Skrills, Scauldrons, Smothering Smokebreaths, Snafflefangs, Shovelhelms, Sword Stealers, Snifflehunches (+Sneezelhunches) and Seashockers! (that's alot!)

And I am usually friendly :D (I mean, I try, at least.)

In-game name is: IIicedragonII (No, not lice dragon. Those are capital i's not l's. And you simply pronounce it as "Ice dragon" x'D)

Friend code: hmm.. P.M. me if you want it. Can't take any chances o3o

And I'm a proud member of The Phantom Lords! (ROAAAAAAAAR!)

I'll probably post some bios about my dragons, but I'm too lazy to do it right now if ever.

My main viking OC, Eira Glacier, reading a book on top of her main dragon, Odin, by... oh hey, it's by me!

Lovely screenshot I got of my viking and Odin staring at the moon ^w^

Epic picture of Odin done by WutendBonfire!

Cobra, my grapple grounder, by.. me!

Picture of Roach the young Shellfire by me!

Awesome edit of Roach the young Shellfire by Midnight2558!

Rime, my ever-vigiliant companion discovered by Wolf and Star & depicted by DyliehIdol1214!

Picture of Spottedleaf by Tyrannosaur66!

Unglück, the disaster child Titanwing Light Fury by ZestyDragonWing!

Picture of Mage by FlamingHusky!

Amazing edit of Armakillo done by Siren-Spirit!

Great edit of Ignis my Monstrous Nightmare done by Frytha!

Corliss, the Big Bad Boophis by the ever-so-talented Varku!

Ankle-Biter, my Wocky Jabberjaw, by the skillful Chameishida!

The Acidic ScuttleSting! Idea by me and this amazing picture by NightmareRebuff!

Blight the nightfury/razorwhip hybrid adopted from Tyrannosaur66!

Picture of Graveyard discovering a new friend after waking up from a nap by Celestial Dragon!

Trenton, the mega-rad, uber tubular Whispering Death/Thunderpede hybrid, by.. me :'D

Trenton as an Animal Crossing villager, by the ever-astounding Zestydragonwing!

Glorious picture of Trenton by the talented TosiLohi!

Chaz, Trenton's 'little' brother.. (Beautifully generated by Chameishida!)

Terence, the Speed Stinger/Gronckle hybrid done by... myself.

Wilbur, the adorably goofy Abomibumble gift I got from my friend ApertureNightfury12345!

Miscellaneous:

Proud Winner (by default.. lol) of the September/October Dragon Design Contest! (Hosted by ZestyDragonWing)

Fun fact: Guzzlord is my favorite pokemon <3 (drawn by me, you can tell because it's drawn so small :'D)

Lil' short:

Jayfeather: C'mon friend, this thing won't hurt anyone!

Odin: I do not have time to mess around with strange objects.

Jayfeather: Look, just hold still.

-Seawings makes sure to not be in the shot of the camera-

-click-

Jayfeather: Aha! Got it. Ahh fish paste, my wing was in it..

Odin: Hand that over this minute! I... want to see if you got my good side..

Jayfeather: HA!

Seawings: G-guys lets just bring this thing to Ice, o-okay?

Odin: GIVE ME THE PICTURE!!

Jayfeather: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT!!

Odin: GIVE IT HERE YOU EEL WITH WINGS OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO-

-Jayfeather flew off chuckling-

-Odin roared after him-

-Seawings whimpers and decides to follow-

(Funny picture of Odin and Jayfeather by Wutend Bonfire!)

Ha! Got ya >:D

(awesome gif of Odin by Peymae!)

EdgyShiningLila's picture
EdgyShiningLila
Chief
Skill: Artist

Ooooh sign me up

Wishlist

1. Anything of my MHA OC Baku (I have like four versions of him so I'll give a link to three of his original looks so you can have an option on which Baku that you wanna try having fun with and they are all his human form as I'm too lazy to redraw his hybrid form like three times anyways here's the links to versions 1, 2 {this version is similar to his previous just has a jacket, spiked collar and wristband, and white hair}, 3

2. Anything of my other MHA OC BlastFrost (his suppose to be brighter but since I was going for an effect here the darkened look should be ignored as his hair is white and skin pale)

3. Anything MHA-related

4. Anything of new supernatural/mythological beasts/creatures (In other words dragons, hybrid creatures, demons, weres, ect...)

5. Anything of my happy child FlightEmber

Hope I written the wishlist right for this year...

"In order for me to be free from my trauma I must learn to move on from my past,

weather fighting Lucas Thomas or The Dragon symbiote they are there to hurt me not let me see the good person I truely am....

I must set myself a path, one where I can feel peace and a new sense of myself so moving on will help here and let me be a new person moving towards a bright future........"

- Elizabeth "Lizzie" Parker/LightCamouflage after realizing she must move forward on a new path

A collection of the cutest Pikachu GIFs to make your day better - Polygon

Kasanelover's picture
Kasanelover
Supreme Viking Champion
ARTIST

Hooray! I was keeping my eyes peeled for this. ^^ Sign me up please!

Wishlist

1) Anything with my Deathgripper fanatic himself: Elusion! Art made by Toothless0603 ^^

2) Anything of my kitsune-wizard hyrbid OC, Suku; picture made by the lovely Toothless0603!

3) Avery from the Pokemon franchise. . .also anything?

4) Anything with main Stormcutter, Papa Moon

5) My polar bear OC, Nosegay; a 12ft elderly, fluffy polar bear with glasses and a little bouquet of white flowers tied around his wrist

Hopefully that helps? I'm not picky with the medium if I'm being honest. ^^; But if I need to tweak things more, I will! c:

If none mind, I would like to discuss what I can doodle? In hopes of making it easier to match and all of course; if not, please disregard.

With the power of Christmas cheer and more, I can draw:

- Animals, especially canines and felines

- Furies

- Pokemon

Aliases: Kas or Kasane

Main Dragon: Papa Moon the Titan Stormcutter

Favorite Dragon Breed: Stormcutter

Other Favorites (in no particular order): Buffalord, Skrill, Prickleboggle, Triple Stryke, Woolly Howl, Thunderdrum, Deathgripper

Somehow interested in my opinion on dragons? I (re)made a Dragon Review Here: My Dragon Review 2.0

Information about my dragons can all be found here: My Grand Dragon Family

Information about my HTTYD OCs and their dragons can all be found here: My OCs and Their Dragons

Requests From Others!

"*Banshee screech* You look so cute!" - Comet Burst

-Insert Wise dying on the inside here-

Drawn by the terrific TosiLohi!

Sometimes Papa's ego becomes as big as Jupiter. . .screenshot edited by Zeezur!

Happy wife, happy life. Made by Snowflake12298!

The main character for my story made into a beautiful Snowy Griffin. Made by LissaFish!

A cute Papa headshot made by HoneyCloudy!

As much as I love the big guy, it's fun to occasionally spite him. ewe Made/edited by SilverNight!

Drago once said the strength of will over others is true strength. . .and Hiccup says friendship is true strength. . .but they're both wrong. Cuteness is the one and only true strength! These faces will be the death of evil, I'm telling you. Made all by Zitka!

Hobbleslicer, the male Tingecutter made my AndreaEaston!

A truly fuzzy Moon made/edited by HoneyCloudy!

toothless0603's picture
toothless0603
Supreme Viking Champion
I am both Artist and Author, but I prefer arting:p

Mmmm... nyeahhhhh... Sure yeah I'll join X3 

ill get a wish list up later :3 cause uh.. I'm kinda in bed XD

Edit: *four hours after doing hw and tests* 

Edit 2: I appreciate any and all writing takes on my requests below, cause I believe they're all writable?

1: My fursona Split-you can do whatever you want with her, I enjoy anything weird 

2: My dragonsona Erin (also can become whatever dragon, so have fun with that)

3: I like hybrid dragons-especially Ikran and Jellyfish hybrids- go wild with that if your too lazy to do any research into my characters XD

4: I like Ace Attorney too :3 especially the Chronicles (with my bois Herlock Sholmes and Ryunosuke)

5: Any of my Trials of Arcadia characters <3

If you want to be discreet I've got friends that know alot about my characters: like Lila and GingerForums here on the forums, or Anic on Discord or you can just come right out and ask me X3

“When the skies cascade and the stars align, that is where we find eachother.

A loving talent has grown within the soul, one that must take flight elsewhere.

Dragons of this world. Do not forget what I have done, for who I might become is not the same as you once knew.

For I am no longer a dragon bound to earth, but bound to stars and the treading expanse."

-Erin's farewell

A Dragon&#39;s Trust | Book 1 - Chapter 40 - Wattpad

xIXAeoraXIx's picture
xIXAeoraXIx
Chief
100% joining, i loooove

100% joining, i loooove secret santa so muchhhhh :DDDD

So how will we get assigned the person we have to make a gift for + if its you, how will you participate if you know everything?

Also, will we make a thread where we guess who gave it to us?

My wishlist: (for all art including my gorgutter, and even stories plz remember his pet gold fish nemo!)

- Any art of me and my goregutter, or any short stories or fictions :)

- Any video edit (w/ background sounds) Of crimson goregutters

- Any fanart of Rolo and me (i dont have a back ground story for him so if you could try and make a fanfic of it, like if youre a writer, that would be awesome!!) (ill include some details at the end)

- Either my goregutter, me or Rolo in a cute christmas costume, like a santa/reindeer/elf

- A drawing of me and one of the two dragons together, christmas themed, or a christmas themes story/edit if you dont draw :)

So if youre curious about the dragons, or me as a viking here are some details for both writers and artists.

The picture of me as a viking is included in my signature, there is a link thats called "visit my signature" where you can find the reference for both me and the two dragons listed.

For my viking, any braid type hairstyle will do since im not a big fan of some aspects of my vikings design now, and changing the outfit making it similar is totally ok. Not a big fan of dresses or any of the armour in game. I looooooooove hoodies or crop top type hoodies, as long as there is a undershirt type thing under that hoodie.

(Love pockets and pocket zippers XD)

For my dragons personality, 

Rolo: He's really calm, chill and fun. Hes also pretty serious when his loved ones are harmed, he wont spare you. Hes also the protective type. A pretty agile dragon too!

Hes a laid back dragon, always the one to look out for me and my goregutter since we are pretty reckless!

Crayon: Playful, curious, fierce, strong, protective, wreckless, impulsive, innocent... most of the time. Will not hesitate to make friends, he loves his pet gold fish nemo, theyre almost always together.)

My viking, Aeora: Shes a part of the bersekers and inherits a lot of their qualities, but isnt as insane. She's pretty clever and has been through a lot in her past. She still goes through trauma but hides it from everyone. She doesnt have many close friends/family because of what happened to her due to that. Its an old wound that opens up from time to time, but she keeps it very personal and private. In front of her friends she's calm under pressure, quite crazy, reckless, fun, outgoing and very reliable. Very much the type to crack a joke when theyre under pressure or going through a dangerous mission, people often mistake her as someone who doesnt take things seriously, but really thats her way of coping with the stress and cheering everyone up.

ALL LINKS IN MY SIGNATURE DO NOT COLLECT PRIVATE INFORMATION, STAY SAFE ON THE INTERNET!!!

Join me this dreadfall on a dreadful journey to win the prize! Click the image or here to enter the challenge!!

Get banners, art, visit my signature or become a forum friend by clicking one of these 4 links!

Virtual high five now!

(。-_-。 )人( 。-_-。)

Link to the "Lets fix the game!" thread: Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion
Sarcasm is my only defence

I'll be participating, the surprise isn't there for me, but I do enjoy giving something to someone with it

whoever gets me also knows that I know, and that's fine

after the sign ups close, I'll be randomly assigning a person to you, and you'll know who to give it to, but you won't know who will be giving it to you.

its worked in the past, and it'll work again

the thread idea is up to you. I'm not a part of it, and I won't personally create it, but you're more than welcome to build from this idea in your own way

xIXAeoraXIx's picture
xIXAeoraXIx
Chief
I am an artist :)))))

I am an artist :)))))

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm better at art, by far XD

I really, really, really shouldn't be doing this... but at this point it tradtion, so.... Here I am! :3

1. My dog, Monzo(Almonzo) literally anyway you want. want to turn him into a human or dragon? by all means, keep him normal? Go ahead! Just don't make him evil XD

2.  June! A grumpy rude, hermit XD Here's a drawing of her done by DyliehIdol!

(She has dark purple pants. and boots with the same design of her coller)

3. Honeycrisp! A fury/nightlight dragon! Drawn by oh good grief I can't remember, they drew a whole bunch of these, and they were really cool, if you drew this let me know! I feel so bad for forgetting!

(Also, I have a gif in my siggy)

4. Honesty Hawkins! Jim hawkins daughter. Also a theif. 

5. Cuttora! My main OC, she is the bubbliest person you'll ever meet. (She's also very friendly and talkitive, almost to the point of it being annoying XD)

6. Here's a writing prompt... Cuttora (nickname Cutt) enjoying christmas. OR June finding a lost child, and somehow forming a bond with them.

Okay, that should be good, I would put more pictues, but I didn't want to clutter the thread to much if possible.

Last updated: 2/15/2022, (Profile Pic by IceyShadow!

Go here for a Lycanwing! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/lycanwing-art-requests ( Gif made by EmeraldHunteress65!) 

(But you can just call me Maz. :3)

In game names: Mazhira, AlenkaJackson, Spot Conlin, Oashnokia, and Mirmalay

Religion: Christian :3

Personality: ENTP, I try to have fun while staying kind and respectful to everyone. I love laughing and having a good time! :D

Likes: I love musical theatre, friends, reading, dancing, and drawing! :3

Honeycrisp my siggy guardian done by the simply fantastic Fun Dragon! :D

Find me on Flight Rising and Devinart!

I love dogs! Do you? Here's a fun (and honestly kinda addicting) Game! Furry Paws! (I'm Maz #1606178)

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

-Psalms 86:12

Here's a link to some more siggy art!      

Here is Spout! My amazing Silver Phantom done by the talented Sohki!

I do art! :D 

Here's a few of my pieces of artwork in link form! 

https://postimg.cc/zHm5ZSKp

https://postimg.cc/p9fJbXhP

https://postimg.cc/1gkvh4B5

https://postimg.cc/tZc46ffN

Here's some on paper, top is a person the other one is a dragon

https://postimg.cc/1f9dWLX1

https://postimg.cc/9w2df5Km

(Just found a flipbook/gif I made)

And with that, You have reached the end! Great Job! :D

Hey! You can request a free drawing via PM now! Yay! :3

Lady fighter's picture
Lady fighter
Supreme Viking Champion
* BOOM BOOM * ARTIST

Yeah, I'm joining. xD Super excited! I love Secret Santa threads, they spread holiday cheer! Any of my prompts can either be art or written- Like backstories or short stories if you wish. 

Wishlist

- Midnight (Night Fury, he has the HTTYD 2 tail fin)! Have fun with him! Heck you could even make him a hatchling instead of a broad wing. 

- Hypnos (Ruffrunner)!

- Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia!

- Gronckles, M. Nightmares, or even Zipplebacks! They are my most favorite non fury dragon!

- Anything from RTTE (Race To The Edge) or from GOTNF (Gift Of The Night Fury)!

By Hiddenn/Em   

More coming soon. Currently going under a revamp.

『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion
ANNOUNCEMENT

ATTENTION ALL SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS

we're changing the rules ever so slightly

atm, everyone's prompts are a little... art based. 
so, I want everyone to include  at least one prompt that is available for authors!!

if you want to take a gander back at my list, you'll notice that I include things that can be written and expanded from. Those are safe for an author to give a go

another thing I'd like to address

some of us are better at writing than art, and that's fabulous.

in your subject line, (and only your subject line) include the skill you are best at

Thise who draw, better than they write, add "ARTIST" to your subject

Those who are better at edits, write "EDITOR" into your subject

those Who can write like gods, add "AUTHOR" to your subject line.

PLEASE ADD THIS IS FOR MY FURTHER REFERENCE

thank you, and I hope you enjoy this little event

xIXAeoraXIx's picture
xIXAeoraXIx
Chief
Ide love to directly fix it,

Ide love to directly fix it, problem is you replied to my post so i cant XD

I'll have to add it under or here, but i am an ARTIST or EDITOR, mostly ARTIST bcuz i enjoy it a lot more, i do love

editing, in the end it depends on who i get and their wishlist for me to choose which path to go on.

So ig ill go with ARTIST... imma write it below my post just so ya know :)

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
SKILLS: ARTIST

Examples of my work:

Wish list:

1. A cyborg cat. This one is pretty high on the list. If you can draw me a cute little cyborg cat, I will be a very happy person. 

2. Writing Prompt - How Nyghtingale met her dragon (message me for details about both of these character should you select this one. Or message Madoka and ask about it and I will send everything you need through her.)

3. A GIF edit of a Triple Stryke (again message me for details about the colours and the like. Or message Madoka and ask about it and I will send everything you need through her.)

4. Writing Prompt 2 - What do you think my life would be like in the HTTYD Universe (message for details. Or message Madoka and ask about it and I will send everything you need through her.) 

5.A goblin cat. Also fairly high on the list. I wanna goblin nightmare cat with one tail that splits off into two at the tips. As per usual, message me for the details. Or message Madoka and ask about it and I will send everything you need through her. 

6. Probably the lowest on the list but a drawing of a monster in a cat maid costume.... no need to message for details. It is just as it sounds. I want a terrifying monster dejected in a cat maid costume. 

7. Draw me a Outfit and/or armour inspired by HTTYD. There are a few details I'd like you to include but in the interest of not spamming the thread with pictures, shoot me a message. Or message Madoka and ask about it and I will send everything you need through her. 

Profile photo by Aukane Min

~•~

Friend code: Not accepting

Clan: The Phantom Lords

Trophy Count (about): 8,500

by Tosi

LikyLake
Supreme Viking Champion
Beginning Drawer

Oh, I really wanna do this, I'm not sure I entirely understand the things people have on their wishlists are... But that's just me, I'll figure it out, this seems fun! And so much time to do it? Count me in :D

My wishlist, starting with the things that will make me happiest :D

-Spider-Man [as in the character]

-An Orca based Fury. As in a Nightlight with the pattern of an Orca.

-My Titan Deathsong, Amber.

-My Patronus, the White Mare.

-Anything Toothless/Nightlights. [no Light Fury hate I swear]

-Anything of my Viking. [Meaning it could be an art piece, or any random story on her, or whatever else you like]

-For writers,, maybe like, a story about my dragons going missing or something? I can provide a full list if needed, other than that, feel free to let your imagination run wild XD

c:

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making".

~ Douglas Adams

This adorable duo was made by Duskfury <3

Pixels by Chameishida, banner by EmeraldHuntress65

Australian || Bookworm || Egg

Clan banner by yonxxe

About Me:

This part will probably grow over time, and is always under construction.

In Game:

IGN: LittleLiky

Dragon count: 34

Titan count: 2

Player since: 13th April 2021

Clan: Ethereal Aura

First dragon: Tanami, Sand Wraith

Latest addition: Ginger, Sand Wraith

Favourite Dragons: Deadly Nadder, Deathsong, Sand Wraith, Triple Stryke, Furies, Seastormer, Dramillion, Dreadstrider, Fire Terror

Favourite Minigame: Dragon Tactics, closely follwed by Thunder Run

Became UDT: December 9th 2021

Code: HCIDPC

You'll usually find me battling or racing.

If you spot me in game, come say hi!

IRL:

Things I Am a Fan Of: HTTYD of course, Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars

MBTI Type: ISTJ-T

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor surprisingly, Hufflepuff was close

Patronus: White Mare, breed of horse

I like to read and doodle in my free time.

Though I usually leave reading for late in the night, when I can get quiet.

Where You Can Find Me:

Instagram

Discord: ALiky#0478

Flight Rising

You just scrolled to the bottom of my signature. Thank you. Farewell.

DyliehIdol1214's picture
DyliehIdol1214
Supreme Viking Champion
Skillsets: Artist > Author

I'll join this year, since there's so much time to get it all done XD

Wishlist - Wrote out what I could for both artists and authors :)

1. My Dæmon's Tribulation OC, Herschell Reidri - Hot headed guy who's always willing to make a scene for the sake of attention. Despite actually being academically smart and street smart, he tends to play the daft card quite often to get the benefit of the doubt. His dæmon is a little more leveled headed than him and tends to meditate the bafooneey her human causes. The both of them play punk folk music together and thoroughly enjoy it. Maylandi gave him abilities of fire mimicry (dæmon only), holographic projection, and enhanced synesthesia. 

Full Ref Sheet

2. HTTYD dragon OC Dyvius, a Snow Wraith Stormcutter hybrid. Although carefree and playful when in the presence of friends, he can instantly jump into a protective mood when anything unfamiliar comes around. He can be found napping on tall cliffs on sunny days, or gliding through blizzardy weather. 

3. My OC Shia Amikill. The colours from his tail is able follow along similar to that of light art. Using these light trails to make colourful and bright "paintings" in dark night skies. With the love for all kinds of music which he uses as his inspiration. 

Full art work utilizing his power

4. HTTYD nightlight OC Ariah. A curious dragon who spends most of his time exploring cold winter climates, along with having an odd obsession with small lights in dark nights.

5. My To Fly Through Time characters Lucian and Andask. Lucian being the child-like carefree rider while his grumpy reaper fury keeps him from falling off cliffs or walking into traffic in Lucian's easily distracted state of mind. The two able jump through time periods. 

Full Version

6. Another Dæmon's Tribulation OC, Kriivthi Mæla. Far more reserved than Herschell, and extremely shy. Having a knack for building large mazes and enjoys puzzles, brain teasers, and strategy games. The majority of the time, Kriivthi is far more willing to hide from confrontation, but on a select few occasions, he'll interject. His dæmon is far more confrontational, and enjoys the teasing games. The abilities Aurvang gave Kriivthi is Invisibility, Dream Manipulation (dæmon only), and Echolocation.

Full Ref Sheet

Art used is all mine, so I doubt I really need to add what I can do... I'll find a small prompt of my writing at some point later tho. Altho I would probably draw over write, so, we'll see :p

Some information on me?

Sure Why Not....

Name?

Dylieh...

Or Dill works too...

Main Dragon?

A black and white Night Fury named Corvus... Who has the tendency to glow blue...

Friend Code?

Uhm. Perhaps message me for this...

Favourite Colour?

Green...

Neon green to be exact... Which looks really nice on white... and black... and red... and most all the colours

Interests?

Does Headphone junkie, concert crazy, digital artist, and occasional writer answer this?

Favourite area in SoD?

If you're ever looking for me in game... Just... go to the highest spot of the map, and you might be

able to see me hiding on one of the ledges... Or I'm racing...

Current Clan?
     The Leader of the Glass Wing Riders...

Dragons?

No, I am not showing all my dragons here... I have too many. I'll just make a video of them all later....
Or make a google doc or something, Idk...

Where I live?
    I love maple syrup on everything...
The weather can never make up it's mind on being either warm or cold...
Does... that give it away?

Music Taste?

Hahaha... Uhmmm.....

That ranges from...

Everything...
toooo....
Everything...

This is basically a glimpse into the nutshell that is my ipod... XD

Music Taste Doc

(By Emerald Huntress. Thanks :))

"Without Music, Life Would Be A Mistake"
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

-------------

Want any art from me?

Check out my Art Threads...

HTTYD Dragons & Vikings - Reference bases - Active

Creature Adopts - Active

Dragons to Vikings - Active

Jewel Spinner Adoptions - Active

Duma Ormsliki Adoptions - Active

SoD Screenshot edits - Paused

Musical Doodles - Active

Art requests.. but with a Twist - Active

Interested in roleplaying?

Check to see if these interests you :P

War Of Our Karma - Moved to Discord
A Dæmon's Tribulation - Active

Another coming soon...

Interested in reading HTTYD fanfics?

Check these out...

A Dragon's Fury
To Fly Through Time

Jewel of the Night - Revising

More HTTYD stories in the works....

including two comics...

Hey got Discord?

Link to Discord page info :)

(Banner by FeatheronFire)

(I don't post often on youtube... and tend to keep some of my music on unlisted, if you're interested in any of that, simply message me for that :P)

Duskfury's picture
Duskfury
Berk's Power Player
Author! And intermediate artist.

Ooh, these are always fun! :D Any of these can be either art or writing.

Wishlist:

1. Anything to do with cats

2. Spirit, a Storm Fury. References are in my signature

3. "Queen of the Night"

4. Something to do with time: an hourglass, a pendulum, a sundial if you want

5. Tiny creatures (dragons or otherwise) celebrating Christmas

Imperios, my siggy guardian! :D

Made by Sohki!

-<:o|][|o:>-

Hi everyone, my name is Duskfury! Or Azurys, whichever you want to call me :)

Some random facts about me...

I'm homeschooled (and am in school right now)

I like reading, writing, and drawing in my spare time

My favorite colors are blue and green

My favorite HTTYD dragons are Sand Wraiths, Death Songs, and Hobgobblers

I'm great at procrastinating but not much else :P

Most likely to be online from 8:00-22:00

You can find me on FlightRising (Azurys) or Discord (PM for ID) since I'm not active on the forums.

FANFIC IN PROGRESS!

Link near the end of my siggy :)

Awesome Hobgobbler, Bewilderbeast, and Sentinel banners made by Dragonriders Fury!

Aurelie and Pyxis the Flightmares, by Flitt!

Astris the Nightlight, by AndreaEaston!

Wryth the Wingless Gryphon, by Speedyleaf!

Saokhin the Skyfyre, drawn by toothless0603! (Species designed by blue and blacksand :D)

Spirit the Storm Fury, by Speed_Stinger_Alpha and WoolyHowlEra, respectively. Many thanks!

More art coming eventually... :D

Viking Info:

Main Viking: AzurysOfNlght

Main dragons: Pouncer (racing), Rosie (Changewing, battles)

Oldest dragon(s): Midnight (Shockjaw), Storm (Deadly Nadder)

Clan: Dark Challenge

I have a fanfic!!

It is located HERE. Feel free to PM me/comment on the thread if you have feedback or theories!

Character submissions are currently closed.

The fanfic is on hold for now, until I have inspiration again.

If you made it to the end of my siggy, congrats! PM me to get a surprise... :)

Goodbye! :D

LikyLake
Supreme Viking Champion
Hello My Future Self, Reading This, and Most Probably Cringing

Just a question, and sorry if this would be considered basic knowledge, but when we say 'I'll provide references if needed' will we be PMing you so that you can ask the person for refs and all so that the don't find out who got them? [also sorry for putting this up on a seperate comment, I think I might want to edit mine]

『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion
Sarcasm is my only defence.

Depending on the circumstances, I will be the middle man for anything related to refs. 
If you need more from a person, or they haven't provided, then I can 
If you're referring to me, I'll let whoever ends up with me decide, and if they need a ref, I'll send it through

I'm just trying to keep my original post as simple as possible, since it's the reference point, and i don't want to have pictures in it for now
Perhaps closer to the day, I'll add them in.

LikyLake
Supreme Viking Champion
Pigeons!

Ahh alright, makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up :]

Pending Dragon's picture
Pending Dragon
Supreme Viking Champion
SKILLS: WRITING

Hey, I really wanted to participate but wasn't sure about drawing, so thanks for including me! 

Edit: I swear I read the instructions, I must have missed that rule about the form somehow though, SORRY! 

WISHLIST: I will provide more details and proper forms if it's needed ^^ I've done more than five prompts just to give the artist/writer lots of choice.

Art or Writing of my Dramillion, Meteor

- she has a five-inch-long scar on the left side of her neck.

https://postimg.cc/dhptxZ31

Dragon Personality:  I don't know how in-depth I should go with this but here ya go just in case
MBTI ENFJ
Enneagram 2
Hogwarts House Gryffindor
Zodiac Scorpio

Art or writing of my OC, Elsyon

- a few things to note: her eyes are olive green, and she has the "fine axe" from dragon tactics. 

Viking backstory:

The gist of it is that my Viking is named Elsyon Argettson, and she's a Berserker. But, while everyone else can Go Berserk, she can't and she's trying to hide that from everyone. Also, there's an induction trial in which she has to Go Berserk and then kill a dragon, both of which she can't do (even though at this point she dislikes dragons, she's secretly vegetarian and can't kill any animal). Throughout the whole story, she's training to fight dragons alongside some other teenagers (who bully her a lot) and facing off against Dramillions, (which make perfect trainIng dragons, as we've seen, which is why the Berserkers used them) and she's bonding/fighting with her personal training dragon, a small Dramillion with a scar that she later names Meteor. Meanwhile, a Berkian convoy comes to her village and tries to convince the Vikings that dragons are good and they shouldn't be killing them. A young Berkian girl makes friends with Elsyon and shows her that dragons are kind and gentle instead of monsters. The Berkians are told to leave, but over time Elsyon adopts their training practices, bonding with her dragon instead of fighting it, but doing all of this in secret. When it comes time for her induction she still tries to kill Meteor, so she'll be accepted by the tribe, but she finds herself unable to do so and fails her induction. She's banished to Outcast island and Meteor runs away into the woods. However, she hears about the School of Dragons while she's on Outcast Island, and she heads over there, becomes a student, and begs the Berkians to go get her dragon from Berserker Island so they can finally be together. Eventually, Meteor comes back to her, and they spend their days as permanent residents of the School, fighting for dragons. But Elsyon remains permanently banished from her homeland and can't see her family.

Viking Personality: 
Enneagram 4
MBTI INFP-T
Hogwarts House Ravenclaw
Zodiac Cancer

https://postimg.cc/34PXrxtJ/27303ec5

Art or writing of my clan, the Draconauts

- it's hard to make a form for them, but I'll give one out if it's needed.

Art of my daemon from His Dark Materials

- all you need to know is that he's a grey windhound

Light Fury or Night Light art

- by this I just mean a drawing of some random LF or NL of your design, not the canon characters.

Dragon siggy guardian

- my favourite dragons are Razorwhips, Grim Gnashers, Sandbusters, Scuttleclaws, Dramillions, Hobblegrunts, and NIGHT TERRORS.

Banner

- can involve my name, dragons, or clan 

Signature divider

- any design at all, this is really just an easy thing if the other prompts aren't doable for whatever reason 

I realise all of these are very vague, I'm happy to provide more details if it ends up being needed :)  Also I don't know whether I should provide examples of my work or not, but I can arrange that too!

THANK YOU! I'm sorry about not filling out the form first thing, I'm so embarrassed O.O

Hi there! username is Pending Dragon, but please call me Pending, Pendragon or Pen! I'm a major forum ghoster/stalker and have been playing the game for over two years. If you are a fellow ghoster reading this, then you should come out and join the community! It's great fun!

Have a wonderful day!

Sohki's picture
Sohki
Supreme Viking Champion
AUTHOR

Hellooooo! I had to take a hiatus from my forum life but I'm slowly re-emerging, so I was wondering if I could join. :)

WISHLIST:

1. If your gift features/depicts/has anything to do with Chakoel, you can't go wrong. X'DDDD Chakoel is my brown, tan and blue Windwalker dragon; he's the Toothless to my Hiccup and my favorite thing within the HTTYD universe. <3 The whole of my siggy is themed after him, so you'll probably be able to find some good reference pics in there.

Also, this isn't required... but if you remember to put a small-ish-medium-ish, light blue speck in each of his yellow eyes, you shall be my hero. ;3

2. Outside of the HTTYD universe, I love, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE cats, particularly black cats with green eyes.

I am very obsessed with all felids, so you'll likely impress me with anything cat-related, but if you want to have a go at my favorites, I love BLACK domestic cats (Felis catus), Snow Leopards (Panthera uncia), Cougars (Puma concolor) and BLACK Leopards (Panthera pardus).

3. BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!! My father believes I like birds better than cats; my mother believes I like cats better than birds--I don't know who's right. XDDDDDDD Vultures are my favorite birds, especially the Turkey Vulture (Cathartes aura). I also love all owls, especially the Marsh Owl (Asio capensis). Vultures and owls are my main loves... but I'm also obsessed with Northern Harriers (Circus hudsonius) and ravens/crows/rooks/jackdaws/etc. (corvids in general).

4. You could write me a story!! I was actually gonna put this here even before Madoka added the writing-prompt update, 'cause I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEE reading others' stories!!! My favorite genres are mystery, dark medieval-fantasy, horror, tragedy, poetry. If you wanted to, though, you could ignore all that and go for whatever genre you personally shine in, because I enjoy seeing people's creative genius! ;D

5. This is a weird one but I am very much obsessed with mugs. XD XD You could design your own mug and draw it... or... perhaps you could write a story about it... or do whatever your imagination desires. X3

6. ME BE AN ANIME WEEB! I love anime, so an anime-related gift would be incredible!! My favorite shows are Code Geass and Steins;Gate, and my favorite anime characters are Izaya (from Durarara!!), Lelouch (from Code Geass), Kyubey (from Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Kirara (from InuYasha). Those last two are cats. XD XD

7. Spider fanatic is me... spider fanatic will always be! I love all spiders, especially tarantulas and ESPECIALLY fantasy ones that are bigger than trees and that eat humans for dinner. XD X3

TO SANTA: That's about all I can think of right now... hopefully all that helps you out. If you'd rather, you can totally ditch the wishlist and give me something completely random, if that's easier for you. I wouldn't mind and I'm not picky, so have fun!

Thank you!!!!

The gorgeous art you see above (center) was done by none other than Flitt IngermanThanks so much, Flitt!!

An utterly fantastic banner (above center) for my best bud, created by Dragonrider's Fury!! THANK YOU SO MUCCCHHHHH!

These sweet Chibis (left, right) were fashioned by the super Blue Kitsune!!! THANK YYYYYYYYYYOU!

A pixelated Chakoel (center), depicted in a wondrously incredible fashion by DrakeTheDragon5567!!! Thank you SO VERY much!

A beautiful soundtrack by Dylieh to express my audacious Windwalker's concealed heart of mush and goo (image and video also by Dylieh)! YOU ARE EPIC; THANK YOU!!

Windwalker the Pixel (above right), by the astounding Chameishida!!

Mocha and Cocoa, the brave and valiant siggy guardians.

Far above them, Mug and Coffee welcome you kindly to the siggy.

Cinnamon, the wise and thoughtful siggy sage for my dragons who need one.

The Felid Lair 

*The alleyway through which the felids come and go:

The Glistening Beasts

Both versions of Seabelly were made stupendously by the stupendous SilverWing!!

*Blynod

*Caladrius

*Chakoel

*Chol

*Cinnamon the Sage

*Fenghuang

*Nyctimene

*Phoenix

*Ralgarr

*Zhenniao

The Ludicrous Self 

The above art (left) is by the excellent Soulofthefoxy!!

*Excess information about the Sohki being: HERE.

The Gift Labyrinths

*"Customizable Windwalker Nestlings--Art Request! :)"

Closed due to a technical catastrophe.

*"Would Anyone Like a Mug Hatchling? -Art Requests-"

Closed due to a technical catastrophe.

*"Taking Art Requests--Customizable Seashocker Bases"

Closed due to a technical catastrophe.

"Aren't five sparrows sold for two pennies? But God does not forget even one of them" (Luke 12:6, NIrV).

"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13, ESV).

FireninjaHUN's picture
FireninjaHUN
Berk's Power Player
Artist

Joining! Make The wishlist later!

Edit:

1. A drawing/writing of Szonja and Lloyd celebrating Christmas together

(If you choosing this one, could you make Lloyd wears one of his gi or his armour whitout the mask please?) 

2. A drawing of Lloyd

(i know im a horrible human drawer but....)

3. A drawing of Szonja in a santa hat

(because i need a Christmas themed profile pic) 

4. An edit of Szonja

5. A drawing/writing of my beloved ninjas celebrating Christmas (whit Szonja)

(you can find personality and ref pics on the Ninjago wiki)

Welcome to my Siggy!

I accept art requests! PM me if you want one!

About me(In game):

Name: szonjatheheroTheHelpful

Level: 50

Main dragons: Jay the titan Stormcutter, Harumi the titan Rumblehorn and Harumi the titan M. Nightmare

Clan: Isle of Gazoo

UDT points: 100 000+

Friendcode: GNEMQQ

About meeeeee(Real life):

Name: Fire

Games i play whit: SoD, Rise of Berk, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic Word: Alive, Wildcraft, Stardew valley

Fav colours: Red, blue and green

Fav films: Avatar, HTTYD trilogy

Fav series: Ninjago,A mi kis falunk(Hungarian comedy series),

Dragons: The Nine Realms, Game of Thrones

Szonja and Lloyd drawed by the amazing NewFlight! Thanks!

I can be found on DeviantArt!

My QnA here!

Profile pic by Toothy! Thanks!

Frugal's picture
Frugal
Supreme Viking Champion
ARTIST

Hey! I'll join.

Wishlist: *not in any order

1. Chess--specifically the black king piece.

2. Pink Floyd (favorite albums: The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Wall)

3. Code Geass--Lelouch Vi Britannia (favorite fictional character)

4. Snakes (King Cobra, Black Spitting Cobra, Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, etc.)

5. Dragons: Night Fury (the look of Toothless in httyd 1, only), Skrill and Smaug (the 3d animated version)

I do art trades--PM me if you are interested. 

My dragons, Sparcklee, Keshkaikir, Riiidelmar and Aailunerelm, were drawn fancily by mehhh

Keshkaikir was drawn wonderfully by Speedyleaf!

Keshkaikir and I were drawn exceptionally by dragon34611!

Keshkaikir was drawn stunningly by Fossilfigalpha!

Cain, a Skrill Fury, was drawn marvellously by Kasanelover!

Kaienzer--my original night fury character--was drawn fancily by mehhh

Kaienzer was drawn beautifully by DyliehIdol1214!

Kaienzer was drawn terrifically by Moonfyre!

Pink Floyd, my snaptrapper, and Stratocaster, the guitar, were drawn amazingly by Izzydrawsdragons!

Parasite was drawn perfectly by Soulofthefoxy!

Air Wrinkle was drawn fantastically by ReliefMoor!

Aailunerelm was drawn spectacularly by Toothlessarthybrid!

This Mid-Summer Secret Santa gift was done epically by Lady Fighter!

Father of Boards, and his chess-king mug, were drawn greatly by Sohki!

Sad, a Wedge-Tailed Eagle and Bengal Tiger Gryphon, was drawn wonderfully by Speedyleaf!

Heasen, the male Oceanic White-Tipped Shark Dragon, was drawn extraordinarily by Flitt!

Darkness, King, Obsidian dragon was drawn extraordinarily by Flitt!

Bubonic Plague was drawn extraordinarily by Flitt!

Flamboyant was drawn extraordinarily by Flitt!

Strider was drawn extraordinarily by Flitt!

Metenrorice was drawn extraordinarily by Flitt!

Iaiynercine was drawn splendidly by AMAZIEing!

"You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today. And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you. No one told you where to run; you missed the starting gun!" 

--Pink Floyd, "Time"

"Today's music ain't got the same soul. I like that old time of rock 'n' roll."

--Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band, "Old Time Rock and Roll"

"You pretender! First take the piece of wood out of your own eye. Then you will be able to see clearly to take the bit of sawdust out of your friend's eye." 

--Matthew 7:5

xIXAeoraXIx's picture
xIXAeoraXIx
Chief
Hello, im rlly sorry but i

Hello, im rlly sorry but i wanted to update that i wont be able to join the secret santa any more...

Mainly bcuz i already have a lot to do before christmas and i doubt i can make the time.

Im rlly sorry, and to all of you who are playing have fun!

midnight2558's picture
midnight2558
Supreme Viking Champion
Hello There

I would love to take part in this! Haven't done any edits in awhile so I'll get going on some practice images

Wishlist:

1.) Anything with my viking or dragons (Can find some stuff in siggy or have someone ask me for more)

2.) Anything Star Wars related (I recently got back into star wars and have been a bit obsessed, especially with the Clone Wars)

3.) I also love DC (mostly comics and animated)

4.) Some of my favorite animals if you want to do anything with that is: Horses, Ravens, Wolves, Bats, Tigers

~~Signature still a work in progress~

~Welcome to my signature~

Hi, I'm Midnight! A bit about me:

Game Information

In Game Name: zxXNightwingXxz

Start Date: September 1st, 2013

Clan: Permanent Damage

Trophies: 3000+

Other Information

Birthday: December 27

Favorite Movie: "Revenge of the Sith" and "Return of the Jedi"

Favorite Show: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Favorite Color: Black and Blue

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Fandoms: HTTYD, Star Wars, DC, Pokemon, Wings of Fire

Art

Stormy and me on a cliff by Frugal

Stormy and my viking by Fireflash

King the Wooly Howl by Fireflash

Darkmelody by Izzydrawsdragons

Lemon and Lime

Lemon and Lime by Izzydrawsdragons

My viking by FireNightStar

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

WoollyHowlEra's picture
WoollyHowlEra
Supreme Viking Champion
DRAGON ARTIST & EDITOR :3

Ooo, I would like to join! I love surprises! >:)

Hopefully this list is diverse and fun enough! 

1. Writing prompt: Tiger Kingdom.

2. Anything with HTTYD2 Toothless as that is my favourite model of a Night Fury.

3. Eclipse. I've been trying to design a Night Fury with leucism, black and white, based on the markings of a Border Collie of any coat pattern. So if you would like to try that, go ahead! She also has heterochromia, the left eye dark brown and the right eye light gold, with both irises a light brown color. Fun fact: She's a healer.

4. Solstice. He's an ice-breathing Scuttleclaw! Also a healer's apprentice. Feel free to do him as either a baby or a teen. Fun fact: He was based on a Snow Leopard. So a Snow Scuttleclaw instead of a Fire Scuttleclaw XD

5. ​Vali. He's an elderly shapeshifter, so you can do him as any dragon species! Or even viking. Fun fact: He needs get wet with water in order to shift. Ocean, lake, river, rain, bucket, etc. The bigger the amount, the bigger the form he can take.

Current Threads:

Era's Dragon Edits Center

Dragon GIF Edits

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome!

|| About Me ||

Alias: Era.

Date of Birth: 1 May.
Personality Type (MBTI): INFJ.
Favorite Movie: How To Train Your Dragon.
Favorite Book Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Favorite Colors: Purple, blue, green, brown, orange.

Click on the picture if you want to check out my Quotev account! :3

Seastorm the Windwalker is guarding this siggy!

(Gif made by Sohki!)

|| Favorite Dragons ||

Monstrous Nightmare

Terrible Terror

Deadly Nadder

Rumblehorn

Hobblegrunt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blue and blacksand's picture
blue and blacksand
Supreme Viking Champion
can i still join?... ARTIST AND MAYBE AUTHOR IDK XXD

wishlist:

-anything of my sand wraith, Blacksand!

(hes just a black sand wraith with the typical white eyes, and hes a broad wing)

-anything of my stardust fury, Stardust(horribly named, i know)

shes just a night fury with long ears and light blue and light purple smaged together  (smuged, i mean smuged, i didnt erase cause its funny XD)

-anything of my wildcraft wolf oc, Luna(profile pic)

-anything of my Skyfyre, Zephyr(below)

Art by Toothless0603

if its too late let me know :)

-Blue and Blacky

Welcome To My Signature!

Hello, im Blue, but u can call me THE QUEEN OF SHADOWS or just simply Blue...

Coconut, my Howlain, is my Signature Guardian, and he can kill you with the power of cuteness!

Made by Chameishida

My other Signature Guardian, the Elder Sentinel, his name is Guardian, and he is the Co-Guardian

He is too old to be up front, no one wants him to get hurt, but he wanted the job,

so he didn't get the up front job, but the Co-Guardian job, and did you know, he is 683 years old!

Made by Chameishida

I am a new forum user.  But NOT new to SoD

Just to let you know, I am NEVER EVER doing role plays EVER AGAIN

Some stuff about me!

(im a bit crazy, so im just telling you that im human, in case you didnt know...or maybe im a night fury, who knows XD)

Name: cant tell u (no, my name is not "cant tell u", thats just weird)

Fav animal: WOLF

Fav HTTYD dragon: SAND WRAITH, WOOLLY HOWL

Fav books: Wings of Fire, Pax

Fav movies:  How to Train your Dragon, Spirit, Encanto

Bugs and glitches that have happened to me so far in-game:

i get daily pink blobs in some maps,  also daily my dragons dissapear, (did i spell it right?) and you can't mount them,  also once when i was doing a quest to age up my teen Whispering Death, Sparksaw, i had her mounted and my finger pressed the "show avatar" button, but my viking didn't dissapear, my dragon did!  then i was sitting on nothing and i spun and couldn't control it!  the joystick wasn't working, so i had to reload the game, but when i got back the quest restarted.

Clan:  Ragged Furys

Banner by EmeraldHuntress65

psssssst! if you see me ingame, just chase me and shoot fireballs at me, and if i see you ingame, i'll prob do the same...

In-game Info:

Main viking: Fearlessbluedragontheloyal

Second viking: TheAmazingCrystalSky

Third viking: MayaDemHooman

Fourth viking: Falerok

Fifth viking: (just random letters imma write it down later)

Main dragon for first viking: black sand wraith, blueish/purplish woolly howl, yellow shovelhelm(for thawfest)

Main dragon on second viking: purple flightmare, light blue groncicle, purple snafflefang, black skrill

Main dragon for third viking: (in hatching)

Main dragon for forth viking: black flightmare

Main dragon for fifth viking: green rumblehorn, red zippleback

I have a DeviantArt account!  My username is BlueandBlacksand, plz watch me :3

Meet Coconut's friend, Valor, the Titan Gluespit!

Made by Chameishida

My forever growing dragon family:

Strike Class

Frostflake-adult female woolly howl

(spot reserved for Woolby the Woolly Howl)

(spot reserved for CrimsonWolf the Woolly Howl)

(spot reserved for Icicle the Woolly Howl)

NocturnEx-adult male skrill

(spot reserved for Zapp the Skrill)

(spot reserved for Nyx the Night Light)

(spot reserved for Storm the Night Light)

(spot reserved for Cosmo the Night Light)

Sharp Class

Star-adult female stormcutter

Papercut-adult female razorwhip

(spot reserved for The Searing Seathsizzle the Razorwhip)

Pickle-teen male prickleboggle

Tidal Class

Blacksand-adult male sand wraith

Dream-adult female sand wraith

Ocean Star-adult female sand wraith(deseased)

Wave-adult male thunderdrum

Basil-teen female thunderdrum

Goldrush-baby male thunderdrum

Monster-baby male thunderdrum

Sonica-baby female thunderdrum

Electro-adult female shockjaw

Bubble-adult female shockjaw

Deathinator-adult male shockjaw

WaveStar- adult male shockjaw

Starglow-adult female windwalker

Tracker Class

Dawnstar-adult female deadly nadder

Duskstar-teen female deadly nadder

Glorystar-baby female deadly nadder

Moonlight-baby female deadly

Ocean Star-adult female deadly nadder

Prism-baby male deadly nadder

Gum-adult female deadly nadder

Grechn-baby female deadly nadder

Indigo-baby female deadly nadder

Bullcrown-adult male rumblehorn(deseased)

Watermelon-adult female rumblehorn(deceased)

Stoker Class

Charcoal-adult male nightmare

Va-teen female nightmare

Shadow-baby male nightmare

Golden Fury-baby female nightmare

Diamond-teen female nightmare

Ignis-adult male nightmare

Venom-adult female flame whipper

Ash-teen male typhoomerang

(spot reserved for Boogles the Abonibumble)

Boulder Class

Plum-baby female gronckle

Mossy-baby male gronckle

Skittles-adult male gronckle

Klad-baby male gronckle

Coldvein-teen male groncicle

Iceberg-adult male groncicle

Sparksaw-adult female whispering death

Snuggly-adult male whispering death

Ella-baby female whispering death

Pendant-baby female whipsering death

Geode-adult female snafflefang

Heartkeep-teen female eruptodon

Broski- baby male eruptodon

Noodle-teen male grapple grounder

Sunstone-teen female shovelhelm

(eruptodon in hatching)

(eruptodon was literally in hatching for over a year)

Mystery Class

Glimmer-adult female flightmare

Ice-adult female flightmare

UltraViolet-adult female flightmare

IronTail-adult male armorwing

Bandit-adult male armorwing

Pinky-adult female armorwing

AirFire-adult female armorwing

Spark and Sparx-teen male/female* zippleback

Sugar and Spice-baby female zippleback

Dude and DJ-baby male zippleback

Red and Sus-baby male zippleback

Trixy and Trickster-baby female zippleback

Sweetclaw-adult male sweet death

NonToxic-adult female slitherwing

(spot reserved for Titan the Chimeragon)

(spot reserved for Nebula the Cavern Crasher)

(spot reserved for Bits and Bobbles the Ghastly Zapplejack)

*Spark is male and Sparx is female

My little pixel dragon army were made by Chameishida!  Beware!  THEY ARE READY FOR WARR! >:D

ART CORNER!

(yes, i know its not a corner just-uhhh...)

Snow the Night Fury by Dravas

Titan the Chimeragon by Dravas

Ekkar done by Toothless0603

Stardust done by Frost Shards

These two wonderful Ikran-Hybrids are made by the fantastic Toothless0603

Frostflake by DyliehIdol1214

The Guy XD by Joy_The_Terrier

Zephyr by toothless0603

want a skyfyre like this? its my fandragon! get one here:

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/skyfyre-dragons-need-homes

Nyx the Brawler Stryke by ZestyDragonWing!

ART OF BLACKSAND DOWN HERE!

Blacksand by LissaFish

Blacksand by Tigerli1y

Blacksand by WoollyHowlEra

Frost Shards's picture
Frost Shards
Berk's Power Player
Skills: artist; writer; colour edits

*runs in from afar* sign me up!

This looks so much fun! Here's my list of thingies I like:

-meh night light OC's- OR a short story about the four going on a li'l adventure and getting in lots of mischief!

Spirit: https://paste.pics/F3KBR credit to DiliehIdol (did I spell that right?)

Storm: https://paste.pics/F3KC4 credit to DiliehIdol

Ghost Tiger (or Tiggy): https://paste.pics/F3KCE credit to DiliehIdol

Star:  https://paste.pics/F3KD8 Credit to TigerLily

-art of my Viking! I'm terrible at drawing humans and I need someone to do it for me https://paste.pics/F3KF0 https://paste.pics/F3KF9 (without the axe) https://paste.pics/F3KFM

-literally any cool hybrid that has something to do with furies. Let your imagination run wild! I love descriptions and art <3

-Phoenix art and stories! Just a generic Phoenix- white eyes, red and orange, flames trailing wings, big attitude. Take your own spin on it!

-art of an OC human of mine who just happens to be able to control fire... https://paste.pics/F3KJC (found on internet but looks just like her, only with grey eyes)

Important message- I'm aware and sorry that the images are too big in my siggy, and I'm going to resize them but for now please just bear with

By the amazing EmeraldHuntress65!

Beware, this siggy is guarded by this wonderful singetail by WhiteandBlackNightLights!

My Dragons:

Baby~Teen~Adult~Titan

Ironwing: Armorwing

Leviathan: Chimeragon

Shimmer: Changewing

Sting: Deathgripper

Lark: Deathsong

Cyclone: Deathly Galeslash

Spike: Deadly Nadder

Thistle: Deadly Nadder

Spew: Eruptodon

Boulder: Eruptodon

Crown: Elder Sentinel

Firestorm: Fireworm Queen

Lash: Flame Whipper

Dart: Flame Whipper

Blue: Gronckle

Choppy: Gronckle

Rocky: Gronckle

Shard: Groncicle

Hobnob: Hobgobbler

Bumpy: Hotburple

Stone and Steel: Hideous Zippleback

Spark and Smoke: Hideous Zippleback

Wave: Monstrous Nightmare

Spark: Monstrous Nightmare

Dart: Night Light

Ruffrunner: Night Light

Pouncer: Night Light

Pouncer: Night Light

Toothless (locked)

Light Fury (locked)

Pickle: Prickleboggle

Rosy: Rumblehorn

Thorn: Rumblehorn

Strike: Razorwhip

StarSwirl: Sand Wraith

Flash: Skrill

Midnight: Stormcutter

Slinkydaslinker: Slitherwing

Scaldy: Scauldron

Shiver: Scuttleclaw

Sunfin: Sliquifier

Scorch: Singetail

Barb: Triple Stryke

Splish: Thunderdrum

Splash: Thunderdrum

Inferno: Terrible Terror

Skylark: Windwalker

Falcon: Woolly Howl

Spire: Whispering Death

I am a proud leader of Phoenix Racerz!

About Me:

Hi!

Viking name: FrostShards

Trophy Count: 3000+

Clan: Phoenix Racerz

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, racing, battling, etc.

Rank: Jarl, Forager, Wilderness Explorer, Viking Warrior, Dragon Trainer, Drott, Dragon Master, Chief, Berk's Power Player

Art by me:

Pink Death Song Edit Practise :D

Zodiac the Stormcutter Edit!

Fallen Star edit!

A random Night Light Night called Fleck I did 

Pm me for your very own drgaon edit!(or art I do both)

More Coming Soon!

Art by others:

Indigo the Sand Wraith by the amazing AMAZIEing! (See what I did there? Ok...no)

Flash the Titan Skrill by slargvarg!

Lark the Death Song for Dreadfall Secret Santa by the super-talented Flitt!

Kaya my Light Fury by Flitt! Thanks so much!

Flash my Titan Skrill by (you guessed it) Flitt! She looks awesome!

Light Fury Kaya banner made by the Dragonriders Fury! Tysm!

A Night Fury Wind Singer by Chameishida! Thanks a million!

Tiggy my Light Night Light OC by the insane DyliehIdol1214 Snoggeltog Secret Sanata 2020! Thanks so much! Also my profile pic <3

I didn't realise how many I had until I put them in a line... O.O Kneel before before my pixel army, made by the amazing chameishida!

An edit of Tiggy done by Dravas!

A drawing of Midnight by RainbowSkrillStrike!

A beautiful new hybrid by AndreaEaston!

Barb by IceyShadow!

There are a few things coming on here soon! My siggy is permanently under construction. If you have given me art and it isn't on here don't worry it will be soon image hosting is broken for me

Congrats! You've reached the end of my siggy. The reward is:

I do dragon edits or you can (for some bizarre reason) pm me for an art request. Have a nice day!

Flitt's picture
Flitt
Supreme Viking Champion
Artist and Writer!

I'm latteeeeeee but here finally.

Wishlist

1. Arts or writing of any of my dragon in my flight rising lair!

2. Art or writing of Angel Boi (White doggo with wings) or Tilf (Toothy creature). Can be found on my insta. Both only have lore in the art atm so feel free to do whatever.

3.Arianwen! Info on this dtiys post, which is closed so don't enter XD

4. Sath Hansworthy! Also known as Lightlock. More here (By Toshi) and here (By Speedyleaf).

5. Ortowdoch here! By Frugal.

This incredible gif is made by Emerald Huntress! Thank you so much!

Dragonblood ~ Whovian ~ HTTYD Fan ~ Writer ~ 17 ~ Artist ~ Whittler ~ Procrastinator ~ Chicken keeper ~ Imaginator

FYI, I haven't been able to get in game recently. It just... Will not load.

Barerly active here. If you want to contact me then you find me on insta or flight rising.

This signature is guarded by the ghost werewolf, Rye. Enter at your own fatality.

She and my pfp, Şikastan, are created by the incredibly talented toothless0603! Tysm!

I'm leader of

Thank you for this brilliant clan banner, Emerald!

The Grimogrunt, Grapplemora, Grimogrounder, Slicerwing and Changewing by Chame! TY!

Quispe! By Andy!

Discover the Dragonbloods in the links below...

I Am Dragonblood: Fury's Friend {Book One}

I Am Dragonblood: Alpha and Chief {Book Two}

I Am Dragonblood: Secret Uncovered {Book Three}

I Am Dragonblood: The Grim Beast {Book Four}

A Dragonblood's Gift

Young Dragonblood

Dragonblood Info Thread

Thank you, everyone, who has made art for me!  I have it saved and it is BRILLIANT.

Windfall, by Chame! Ty!

"Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others" -Unknown

『Madoka Miyazono』
Supreme Viking Champion
Sarcasm is my only defence.

Alrighty people, let's get this show on the road!!
I'm closing sign ups tonight, and I'll assign you people tomorrow. 
I would've done it on the day I said, but work got in my way, haha