3.26.0 Update

7 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
Forum Admin

Greeting Vikings! Here are some changes we made while cleaning up after Summarhildr:

General:

• Tweaked collisions between dragons, the environment, and other players while flying for a smoother racing experience

• Improved saving logic for Incredible Machines and Cogs Minigames

• Players can now delete their account in-game by selecting the 'Delete Account' button in the settings window.

• Inconsistencies with lighting have been fixed in various areas around New Berk

• Updated the Farm Cauldron Board UI

• Added support for longer emails when registering an account

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a bug that caused the MMO button to fail to switch modes

• Fixed a bug that caused the scrollbar to not work on mobile when viewing in-game support

• Fixed a bug that caused players in certain regions to be unable to finish a race

• Fixed a bug with Avatar and Dragon Speed movements being either too fast or too slow in several areas in the game world

• Fixed a bug that caused Incredible Machines and Cogs Minigames to complete automatically

Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Not quite pi

Thanks for the heads-up, Brynjolf, and the work, Team! :D  I'll have to see if I can notice the changes.

Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~!{0}!~

What is a friend?A single soul...Dwelling in two bodies.

Amesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from the amazing Inhonoredglory of Berk's Grapevine! (Please, join us!)  Thanks a lot!       

Now, what else to put here?  How about nothing. For now... :D

Toothless is amazin's picture
Toothless is amazin
Supreme Viking Champion
Look I remembered a subject

So like I noticed the delete account button but please tell me it has a are u sure u want to delete it button

Go to this link to see my ideas for how to improve school of dragons and add yours!

https://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/ideas-and-suggestions

old post

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/all-ideas-school-dragons-i-have-come-please-read-and-consider

My Instagram is toothlessisamazin

SunnySage's picture
SunnySage
Senior Game Designer (ADMIN)
Checking to Make Sure

The Delete Account functionality that has been added does in fact have that "are you sure" feature. There are multiple steps in this process to make sure that an account is being deleted intentionally and not by accident!

Viking Name: TheSunnySage & TheThousandSunny

Malkath's Apprentice

SENIOR GAME DESIGNER: Dragon Tactics, Stable Quests, Thunder Run Racing, Daily Quests, Story Quests, Lootboxes, Dragon Stables, Events, Big Ideas, and once in a while Islands/Environments when nobody is looking

Joy_The_Terrier's picture
Joy_The_Terrier
Supreme Viking Champion
*Sigh of relief*

Oof, thank you. I was so terrefied that when I played om mobile, since my phone is kinda small, I would accidentaly click the button and delete my account. I was terrefied to just go into the settings. Nice to know this. :}

(Disclaimer)

I will not be on the forums as much because of school but you can try to find me during the weekends at 2:00 PM-7:00 Pm.

Current PFP: Sinu-Water Dragon

Welcome to my signature. Please keep all hands and legs inside the

gyrosphere at all times.

You can take a spin in a super-cool "gyrosphere" next to a lumbering  brachiosaurus. | Jurassic world trailer, New jurassic world, Jurassic world

Azule the siggy guardian. She rules over the other guardians and

will destroy anyone who violates her copyright laws.

Summer the sumersan done by me 

If you steal from this siggy Summer shall exile you to the frozen wastes of Jotunheim.

Kuiro the poisark done by me

Watch where you step Kuiro bites. *Bites* 

"Azule" Banner

Banner of my night fury OC being sneaky by DragonRiders Fury!!! 

I have been a trainer for 1 year and five months. Been in the fandom for almost 4 years.

MY DRAGONS

Mercury-Adult female shockjaw

Venus-Adult male eruptodon

Earth-Adult male thunderdrum

Moon-Adult female thunderdrum

Mars-Adult female monstrous nightmare

Jupiter-Adult female whispering d.eath

Saturn-Adult female gronkle

Uranus & Neptue-Adult male hideous zippleback

Phobos & Demos-Adult female hideous zippleback

Enceladus-Adult male groncicle

Titan-Adult male deadly nadder

Callisto-Adult male whispering d.eath

Pluto- Adult female armourwing

Diamond-Adult male monstrous nightmare 

Sirius-Adult female monstrous nightmare

Ganymede-Adult male monstrous nightmare

Mimas-Adult male hobgobbler

Carme-Adult female shockjaw

Aladfar-Adult male gronkle

Capella-Teen female whispering death

Arche-Adult monstrus nightmare

Major & Minor-Adult Zipplewraith

Good youtubers I watch(AKA:the only youtubers I watch):Jaiden Animations, the Odd1sout, The Dodo.

Welcome to the IRL info section. (lol)

Pets:2 yr old dog, yorkie russel, Joy

1 yr old hedgehog, 4 toed hedgehog, Rozzy Ross Roznick

Other games I play:Minecraft, Super Kirby Clash, MarioKart.

We are now entering the Art Sector. Please watch out for escaped

dragons , and please report if you find one. Please watch small children and dont feed the dragons. Art may or may not load.

T.W. Snow Wraith, Screaming D.eath, T.W. Monstrous Nightmare, Bewilderbeast, Hideous Heatwing, Tide Glider, Unknown Dragon #1, Slobber Smelter

Pixel Dragons by Chameishida

My baby Mercury by Tigerli1y

P-nut the scarlet macaw by Dravas

Picante and Decan the Brawler strykes, Scrappy the night fury, Crybro the Synth Fury by ZestyDragonWing

Typhoon the Aquatic Fury by Slargvarg

Flicker the Skyfire by Toothless0603

Stormsky, Morganite(Morgan), and Azra the Night Furies by WoollyHowlEra

Shimmer the Venemous Golden Dragon by TigerLily

Hawkeye the royal Nadder and Jasper the night fury by Sundoo

Titan(My in-game nadder) by LikyLake

Welcome to the clickable links section. Look here for art threads, role-plays, and fan-fics.

(Not Clickbait)

Want to talk to a night fury?

Learn what life is like for a dagon living in a lab with a crazy mad scientist (me) and over 400 genetically made creatures.

CLICK HERE 

My Wattpad

If you find anything weird is my art request forms or fanfics to not be afraid to pm me for further explanation.

If you are reading this than that means you took the time out of your day to read my siggy. In that case thank you.

SkyliaFrost's picture
SkyliaFrost
Jarl
I've seen some of these

I've seen some of these fixes! I'm so glad that racing is now easier without getting bumped. Thanks Brynjolf!

Thank JadeeBug13 for helping me post images. The Ancient Encounter

Here's my mini-story, hope you enjoy! Big thanks to Magma8417 for helping me with this!

~The Ancient Encounter~

There was once a Viking named Sky, and one day she was flying around. Until she came across this strange island, and decided to land there to explore. She came around to find an underground... Ruin? It looked as if it was a cenote. So she entered this weird place, with curiousity.Then, she found a bridge. So Sky decided to cross this bridge, looking around seeing how beautiful this place was, as it's unlike anything she's seen before.She crossed the bridge to this...place where she saw a giant statue. Before entering, she had chosen to look at this wall, but instead got into a cage! There and then, Sky saw an Ancient-looking wearing gold armor... and had wings! This Ancient person was standing on a pedestal, almost like a statue. Sky stared at this person in worry. She was thinking going to this place was a mistake. The Ancient person walked up to the cage and stared at Sky. As the Ancient Person said "I'll let you go under ONE condition." Sky just started, with nothing to say. The Ancient person yet again spoke, saying "Don't touch anything and never return!" Sky nodded in shock. The Ancient let Sky free. Sky gave the Ancient an Intense stare for a few seconds, leaving. Never to return again.

The End! Thank you for taking your time to read this, I very much  appreciate it! Headmaster.. let's say I'm getting Revenge.

Well, lets just say I was cbed when I did this. 

Potatoes are Powerful. 

I am a Positive Elder in The Nightlight Racers!

In-game Experience:Started the game March 27th, 2021. 

In-game username: SkyliaFrost (you can call me Sky)

Favorite dragon- I love all my dragons! But my most favorite are Snow wraiths, and Slithersongs. 

Trophies: Around 10,000. I race when I'm bored,and mostly for fun.

Magmaa8417's Tracker Nam (I drew it myself, but it's her sword)

Well RenaxRouge Kept visiting and stalking us. We decided to do this. We spent minutes laughing and laughing. Would you laugh too?

JadeeBug13's picture
JadeeBug13
Supreme Viking Champion
wowowow

A miracle has happened. Pouncer my buddy, you have been FREED OF YOUR RACING TROUBLES! Thanks tons!!

Hello! Welcome to my signiture! 

WHO AM I?

Name: JadeeBug13 (yes its the same on the game, deal with it), but i prefer to be called Jadee.

Clan: Elder of The Nightlight Racers. Placing: Temporarily unavaliable due to broken board

Closest Friend: Rosemeralda  Norbutt Norston and SageSalin

Friend Code: PM me and I'll think about it.

I've been in the forum for a year now, and about 2 years in SOD!

Favorite Dragon: Pouncer the Night Light and Ruffrunner the Night Light (currently have both in adult form)

Dragon Count: I've got 50 dragons currently.

Trophie Count: 4150 (and still going up thanks to racing)

Favorite Event: Snoggletog!!!!

All my Sod Dragons

My Top Dragons:

D.T.: Stormfly Jr. the Titan Deadly Nadder, Pouncer the Night Light and Kalahara the Hobblegrunt

Racing: Pouncer the Night Light

Fireball Frenzy: Strike the Titan Deathgripper and Poison the Dreadstrider

Battle Events: Pickle the Pricklebogger

Sprig moment from Amphibia:

Sprig: Well obviously I cant do it because i have the attention span of a...

{Butterfly appears}

Sprig {looking at it}: Oh look at that...

Fanfic: The Four Tribes of Magic.

Chapter 1: A Secret in a Book   Chapter 2: A Secret Rune  Chapter 3: A New World

Chapter 4: A Familiar Face

ATTENTION TO WINGS OF FIRE FANS: ALSO DOING A WINGS OF FIRE RP IF YOUR INTERESTED

View page here

Art Column

What I'm doing in the arts community:

Doing my very first GIF edits

View page here

♦Doing Edits on other things as well

♦View Page here

Warrior Cat Character Creations

(Click on image to be sent to site)

My brand-new Signiture Protector, Salamandar the Slobber Smelter!  Art credit goes to chameishida

Salamandar may be small, but he is mighty, so dont get on his bad side!

Funny gif I made from a The Owl House scene

Amazing art of my Warrior Cat characters, Eclipse and Ash  Tigerlily  Fallenstar and Apollo and Artemis!! Credit goes to Tigerli1y!

Warrior Cat characters I've made, Gif by me!

Adopted Nightlight, SnowBlaze        Credit goes to DyliehIdol1214

My adopted SpaceWing, CometCredit goes to Eclipse Wraith

My adopted Light Fury, Moondrop  Credit goes to Kailuadragons

Banner for my Racing buddy, Pouncer

Credit goes to Toraphire

Banner by Shadowtigerkat                                                                    

Adopted Golden Night Fury Skin that i named GoldenEclipse    Credit goes to Chameishida

Night Fury Family pixels      Credit goes to Chameishida

A Fury Hybrid I took a liking to from Chameishida's Book of Fan Hybrids and Varients called the Whitesand

THIS IS THE END OF MY SIGNITURE, BUT I'M CONSTANTLY UPDATING, SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!

CoalBright
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks for update and all the work . . .

Thanks for update and all the work fixing glitches in various areas of the game. Many thanks to all involved in the fixes!!!!!!!!! 

CB