100 gems? ADMIN PLEASE READ

10 replies [Last post]
CaptainDino17's picture
CaptainDino17
Chief

When I first found out about this game, I did not know there was a 50 gem reward for inviting friends.  Not only that, but niether of my siblings have e-mail accounts.  So when I invithed my little brother and sister to the game, I did it verbally.  This means I did not get any 50 gem reward.

I was wondering if there was a way an administrator could add 100 gems to  my account.  I know that right now there is no reason to believe me, but if there is any proof you need, or any questions you want to ask, just post them here and I will answer them.  

My sister's account is trisarahtops2020

My brother's account is eagle13

If an admin is reading this, please help me.  I really want some more gems so I can get more dragons.

CHECK OUT MY DRAGON VOTING THREAD!!!! - http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/vote-next-dragon-admins-please-reply

CHECK OUT THE NEW VOTING THREAD: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/dragon-vote-2-admins-please-read

CaptainDino17Running Toothless

Name: Daniel the Feared          

Clan: Dragonistaz

Dragon: Marco (Purple Nightmare)

Friend ID: AXAC1H

Speed Stinger FAn

Bewilderbeast Fan

Changewing Fan

Running Toothless

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

-Mark Twain

AshleytheCool's picture
AshleytheCool
Supreme Viking Champion
-

There is a reward by inviting friends , thats true but I heard that "inviting" friends with that gems reward is only by tablets and mobile playing SoD .

♥Tωø Wøяđš Oиe Fıиgeя♥ 

kaylawolf91's picture
kaylawolf91
Supreme Viking Champion
That's not true. I've invited

That's not true. I've invited my friends and we all are playing SOD on our computers and I have gotten gems from every invite.

t1CK t0ck 8r8k H34DS honk HONK

magee's picture
magee
Berk's Power Player
umm..

no its not i play on my laptob cool but yea there r players dont get gems

please click on this egg to help me hatch it! :D

here is my dragons list---->           

made by me(body base from google)

name : karlinapetrova

trophies: 7000+

proud member of the:

made by the number one artist here is SOD...NESSIE !!!

Nessie's Art

made

by the one and only,the most amazing most talented artist here...NESSIE!

made by one of the most talented artists here is SOD : NESSIE

me (as a pony ^_^) mlp fan over here!

my dragons:

melody fantasia

my  adoptables

1-umbra mauve(wooly fury)

adopted from: defy-ty sooo much defy!

2-ShockRace (gluespit)

adopted from the amazing chameishida

3-polka

adopted from the talented nessie

4-amethyst

5-vasper

6-queen of cards

7-arena

adopted from the talented goldeentrix

8-peach

9-charlie

made by

the amazing goldenfury360

10-fatspiker

made by the talented nessie

did you like? did you like it?

more funny gifs are coming soon!

CaptainDino17's picture
CaptainDino17
Chief
I know

Thanks guys, but thats not what I meant.  I meant to say that beacuse they were my siblings, I did not send them an e-mail invite.  I simply told them.  Because of this, I feel like I deserve 100 gems, but they would have to be added manually, by an admin.

magee's picture
magee
Berk's Power Player
well

dino you had to send an email invite to get gems

CaptainDino17's picture
CaptainDino17
Chief
I know, and I would've.

I know, and I would've.  Unfortunately, they don't have e-mail.  I was hoping an admin would be flexible and add gems to my account.

But thanks anyway!

kaylawolf91's picture
kaylawolf91
Supreme Viking Champion
I doubt they will give you

I doubt they will give you the gems when you did not invite them by e-mail. You should have created two e-mail accounts for them to use and then invited the e-mails. If you want more gems just invite your friends by sending them the e-mail.

CaptainDino17's picture
CaptainDino17
Chief
OK then.  I'm still going to

OK then.  I'm still going to message an afmin, just in case.

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
Forum Admin
Hi CaptainDino17,  In order

Hi CaptainDino17, 

In order to earn gems for inviting a friend, you could either enter his/her email address or invite him/her to play on Facebook. Upon doing so, your friend should receive an email that said "CaptainDino17 (or your username) has invited you to enroll in School of Dragons! Start your high flying adventure with 25 free gems."

Once your friend clicks on the link from her email, she should be directed to a page where she can register for a new account. You should see a pop-up that said, "Your friend (your username) has invited you to join School of Dragons! Sign up now and earn 25 gems!"
After your friend creates and activates the account, you should see the gems being deposited into your account.
Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues after following all these steps. 
CaptainDino17's picture
CaptainDino17
Chief
OK

Thanks, but I could not do this, because my siblings, who I invited, do not have e-mails.  Is there a way you could manually add gems to my account?