PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Sorry posted twice for some reason. 

XxElectroShadowxX's picture
XxElectroShadowxX
Berk's Power Player
Stop it

Nothing is right in here, many ppl think hacking is ok as soon as u don’t hack others, others think that hacking is not ok, there r ppl who thinks they can post what they want on internet, others don’t and so on.

That’s the same thing here, is it ok to hack or not? There is kind of no answer, someone think is ok others don’t..so stop trying to be right guys, cause I have my opinions too, but that do not mean I’m right. Nor do u.

Donyv1
Berk's Power Player
Read the rules

Read the rules for the game and the agreement you clicked to play and then ask is it wrong to hack. Yes it is wrong. Those of us that are in here are upset that people cheat good people. I have many times seen this jacinta and she has threatened to hack people and she purposely speed hacks. Look her up on the internet and you will see her videos she makes of it. She has no problem posting about herself or others. It’s when suddenly she is on the side that paints her in a bad picture. 

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

The context of the situation defines whether hacking is right or not. I've heard some companies use hacking for their own software to see if it's weak. But i haven't checked resources so please don't quote me on that. Telling someone to "stop trying to be right" when you aren't using your critical thinking skills is ridiculous. I know people here like Varku actually do their research before coming to conclusions. The concept that "no one is right or wrong" is 100% false. And who are you to decide that? Do you have an authority over that subject? Did you get your masters in something? Have you done research on this topic? 

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Tampering with game data is objectively wrong in this case. Your argument does not hold.

XxElectroShadowxX
Berk's Power Player
Not what I meant

I know the rules, and ik that hacking is not good, but I don’t get why ppl r so upset about it.

If the hackers don’t hack others why to care? As many of you said they know what they r dooing and that they can get banned.

Even if I don’t really think banning do so much cuz the hacker can just do an other acc and start hacking again.

And u can have un endless emails.

If it was misunderstood I am not a hacker, I just like them. They r smart ppl ( cuz it takes brain to hack ) and they can do amazing things with that, they r still ppl. They can be kind AND still hack...I don’t get all that hate.

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
So your saying that if they

So your saying that if they don't hack people that's fine, well guess what, they DO hack people. I can give you a list of many hackers known for hacking accounts of people and destroying their accounts and they get away with it. It's not right in any way or form. Okay it takes brains I agree but it's wrong and should not be done. And they hack people's accounts I have seen many many people posting on forum my account was hacked, or in the chat in game too so they should by no means be defended. And threatening to hack someone is also not right and should not be done, majority of people who play this game are young kids, being threatened like that and constantly living in the fear of hackers can destroy them and lead to much worse things. There is nothing right about it, it's wrong in all ways.

Donyv1
Berk's Power Player
How smart ?

This is the problem , people like you think the hackers are cool. How smart are they when half of them download cheat engines that they didn’t devise themselves. How cool are they when racing you and use this speed hack to beat you. I have a idea. Why don’t you message the admins and tell them how much you like the hackers. Tell them to leave the hackers alone because they are smart people. Lol you certainly sympathize with the hackers. I almost have to think you are one also. 

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Doing something illegal to

Doing something illegal to "stand up for yourself" in referance to hacking is like robbing a bank because the manager stepped on your toe. The defense, or the justification doesn't make that thing any less illegal. There are legal ways to stand up for yourself and for friends. 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

I am just pointing this out here, I am 18 not a kid. And to be honest, I am a little worried getting in game as I run into her a couple of times. I love how she acts like I said the most horrible thing in the entire world, that would in result deserve to get me hacked. Seriously? It’s not like I said oh my GOD A HACKER ITS THE NATZI’S!!! I didn’t. Then again I apologized to her on messenger myself and took care of it only to find one of her other friends threatening me. So yes, I am very worried about losing my Viking. 

All this for one comment? What has this world become man? 

XxElectroShadowxX
Berk's Power Player

You all are right.

I’m not with hackers, and I don’t think they should not get banned. And ik I have seen too how many ppl get their accounts hacked.

What I mean is that this thing is going crazy for nothing, if you see a hacker report to admins, do not tell everyone to ban that player cuz this might happen.

Ik hacking is not ok, and that many ppl “suffers” about it.

But honestly you r all being mad at me for no reason. What I mean with none is right is that I have the chance to explain what I think, and is not u that can say I can’t think that, or me to you.

What I think is that:

hackers do a really bad thing hacking, but that ( my opinion )do not mean they should be treated like that, ( for me ) they r only smart ppl that use their brains for the wrong thing.

And I’m too worried about loose my viking, but if that happen I’m ok with it, cuz if I get banned I know I have done something wrong like hacking or use bad words and more.

for last u have to know I was hacked too, the hacker got into my acc and spend gems and almost detleted my acc, thx to a hacker that helped me I did not loose it. So you can’t control my opinion of that there are good hackers too

Of course we all r different.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Funny how you suddenly say we are right when we always have been. I had posted this thread to warn people to be safe and not get hurt like I did. Yes this argument blew up more than I thought it should, but should they deserve to be treated with respect when they have non themselves? Hacking is by all means illegal, it destroys the system and ruins the fun for those who worked hard and played fair. 

Imagine being me, logging in one day minding your own buisness, trying to go and race only to be surrounded by people, embarrassed, threatened to be murdered, and deleted. How would you like that if someone did this to you? So yes, I created this thread to protect others and get rid of her completely. 

XxElectroShadowxX
Berk's Power Player

Sorry I can’t remember to ever say you where wrong.

And ik about that it kind of happened here, I was trying to help ( u did go race dooing you business ) and than everyone was saying I was wrong and that I’m a hacker ( you where I barrasse and threaten )

I’m sorry if I made you feel bad...i only wanted to help by espressing my opinion, seems that was a bad idea.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

It was, supporting hackers is not the right thing to do. Yes they are people but they hurt others who are innocent. Like me and you. I am only trying to help make this game better by reporting and getting rid of them. Let me tell you the full thing, a couple of days ago, I logged in and went to tg. Ok, everything’s fine, but then on the sea stack I see someone with a toothless and golden racing stripes who was also a rookie. A bit suspicious am I right? Because from what I heard only four people from tour years ago won those stripes. She couldn’t possibly be one of them, knowing that she is in Jancita’s hacker clan. So I checked, and her friend willingly admitted to hacking trial membership. This infuriated me, I reported her in game and screenshotted it. Yes I posted and said something a tiny bit offensive and shouldn’t have. But the next day, when I’m in school, and have free time to go and race. That is what I log into. And what’s sad is how they supported them for doing something wrong after the fact that I was stating facts. And then the next day I get another threat from her other friend. 

Ok, I had had it. So, I then decided to post their threats and expose her all over the forums to show what she is doing is wrong. Yet people are still protecting her and sugarcoating her mistakes. This does not help anything at all. We all know she did wrong, I admit I did some wrong but not all. She isn’t even mature enough to message me through forums or Facebook privately, but she has to embarrass me in front of everyone first. And, not to mention, I was the one who messaged her first not her. So that’s how all that led to this right now. 

Sergeant Pugsly's picture
Sergeant Pugsly
Dragon Trainer
This Is Irritating

I’ve overheard Jacinta sayings she’s going to hack someone and quit, I’m not going to specify the person but all I know is that jacinta wants to hack others. Jacinta, be careful with what u do in the game cause one false move and ur gone.

Welcome To My Signature

My name is SergeantPugsly, I am the proud owner of many dragons. The dragons that I currently own are listed down below :) Also, be sure to check out my YouTube channel, Sergeant Pugsly 

Storm: Male Titan Sand Wraith

Oreo: Male Titan Sand Wraith

Striker: Male Titan Monsterous Nightmare

Kaii: Male Titan Monsterous Nightmare

Donut: Male Titan Monsterous Nightmare

Jezzy: Female Titan Razorwhip

Windshear: Female Adult Razorwhip

FrostBite: Male Titan Razorwhip

CrimsonDemon: Male Titan Razorwhip

Rouge: Male Adult Singetail

WildFire: Male Adult Singetail

Pepper: Female Adult Flame Whipper

Shard: Male Adult Groncicle

Frost Moon: Male Adult Eruptodon 

Blast: Male Adult Armorwing

Geode: Male Titan Deathsong

Spirit: Female Adult Deathsong

Whispy: Male Titan Whispering Death

Eclipse: Male Titan Skrill

Lightning: Male Titan Skrill

Quoatza: Female Titan Skrill

Breeze: Female Titan Skrill

Grinfang: Male Titan Skrill

Magic: Male Titan Skrill

Echo: Female Titan Skrill

Gold Dust: Male Titan Skrill

Fade: Male Titan Skrill

Jolly Rancher: Female Titan Skrill

Phoenixx: Female Titan Skrill

Sky: Female Titan Gronckle

Happy Birthday Mom: Female Titan Gronckle

Earthquake: Male Adult Gronckle

Ripjaw: Male Adult Speed Stinger

Neuro: Male Adult Speed Stinger

Jacky: Male Adult Speed Stinger

Raze: Male Baby Speed Stinger

Racer: Male Adult Speed Stinger

Squatty: Male Adult Mudraker

Rika: Female Adult Mudraker

SnaggleTooth: Male Adult Snafflefang

Frost: Male Titan Snow Wraith

IceCream: Male Titan Snow Wraith

Cloud: Male Titan Stormcutter

Shadow: Female Titan Stormcutter

Aether: Male Titan Stormcutter

Glacier: Male Titan Stormcutter

AJ: Male Titan Stormcutter

Taffy: Male Titan Stormcutter

Saturn: Male Adult Stormcutter

Tsunami: Male Adult Scauldron

Cotton Candy: Female Adult Scauldron

Water Steel: Male Adult Scauldron

Wyvern: Male Adult Shockjaw

Twiggie: Female Adult Hobblegrunt

Buzz: Male Adult Hobblegrunt

NightWing: Male Adult NightTerror

Sparkie: Female Adult Fireworm Queen

Blu: Female Titan Scuttleclaw

Slushie: Male Titan Scuttleclaw

TidalWave: Female Adult Tide Glider

Violett: Female Adult Tide Glider

Spike: Male Titan Deadly Nadder

Stormfly: Female Adult Deadly Nadder

Diamond: Female Titan Deadly Nadder

XxTelephonexX: Female Titan Deadly Nadder

Radio: Male Titan Deadly Nadder

Gas and Spark: Male Titan Hideous Zippleback

Barf and Belch: Male Adult Hideous Zippleback

Victory and Defeat: Male Adult Hideous Zippleback

Bandit: Male Adult Smothering Smokebreath

Smaug: Male Adult Smothering Smokebreath

Tornado: Male Titan Thunderdrum

Hurricane: Male Titan Thunderdrum

Toothless: Male Adult Night Fury

RazorBack: Male Adult Raincutter

Torch: Male Adult Typhoomerang

Blueberry: Female Adult Typhoomerang

Turtle: Male Adult Rumblehorn

Watermelon: Male Adult Rumblehorn

Mocha: Male Adult Moldruffle

Titan: Male Titan Screaming Death

Nightmare: Male Titan Screaming Death

Roxy: Female Titan Screaming Death

Markiplier: Male Titan Boneknapper

Chop: Male Titan Boneknapper

Claw Tooth: Male Adult Shivertooth

Mystic: Female Adult Shivertooth

Wolfie: Male Titan Woolly Howl

Windie: Female Titan Woolly Howl

Cake: Female Titan Woolly Howl

Dew: Male Titan Woolly Howl

WinterRainyZeusVeggo: Male Adult Snaptrapper

DarkNight: Male Adult Grapple Grounder

Cereal: Female Adult Grapple Grounder

Midnight: Male Adult Triple Stryke

Royal: Female Adult Triple Stryke

Cookie: Male Titan Buffalord

Ninja: Male Adult Changewing

Night Star: Female Adult Changewing

Pingaroo: Female Adult Chnagewing

Fang: Male Adult Windwalker

Fury: Male Titan Flightmare

Moon: Female Titan Flightmare

Icecycle: Male Titan Flightmare

Sneaky: Female Titan Terrible Terror

Slasher: Male Adult Slithersong

Blitz: Male Adult Timberjack

Shreader: Male Adult Thunderpede

Grump: Male Adult Hotburple

Smores: Male Adult Hotburple

Sweet Tooth: Male Adult Sweet Death

Serum: Male Adult Sweet Death

Kiwi: Male Adult Silver Phantom

Thor: Male Adult Quaken

Cannonball: Male Adult Shovelhelm

Guardian: Male Elder Sentinel

Secret: Female Adult Sentinel

Twilight: Female Adult Sentinel

Stealth: Male Titan Grim Gnasher

Daiko: Female Adult Dramillion

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Puggy just to let you in on whats happening, her and her friends were threatening to hack me over a thing I said. That’s what this is. 

Sergeant Pugsly
Dragon Trainer
Ik

Ik

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Everyone probably knows about it now. I’m not worried about getting hacked though, just a little. 

Sergeant Pugsly
Dragon Trainer
-Pingaroo Took My Subject-

Even if u do get hacked, we have the admins and we can’t be afraid of hackers. It’s just sad that hackers r too lazy to get stuff from doing the work so they just hack it.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Lmao dude don’t jinx it XD

Sergeant Pugsly
Dragon Trainer
-Pingaroo Took My Subject-

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Btw, I support u 100% have u reported Jacinta to the admins yet?

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes, screenshotted all her threats and sent them to Brynjolf. Including all her friends threats, Facebook and in game. 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes, I had reported Jancita & her friends threats to brynjolf. Screenshotted all of it. In game and in Facebook threats. 

Sergeant Pugsly
Dragon Trainer
-Pingaroo Stole My Subject-

Ok good, hopefully they will do something and fast!

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

If only they worked on weekends. Still waiting for a response. 

XxElectroShadowxX
Berk's Power Player

Well I will not say my opinion. I anderstand how you feel, and I’m sorry I don’t think it like you.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

It’s fine, just be careful with opinions on the internet next time or people will attack you for it. If they don’t agree with it. I’ve had that happen to me plenty of times before so I understand where you’re coming from. 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I debated for quite some time on whether to get involved on this thread. I'm not here for drama so it was a tough decision. However, I decided to post because there seems to be a misconception that is growing on the forums and in the game that all hacking isn't bad, that there's such a thing as "good" hackers or there are justifiable reasons to hack. I'm here to put those myths to rest. SoD has a Rules of Conduct and in it hacking is strictly forbidden. If you'd like to read it straight from the website instead of just a screenshot, here's the link to it. 

Notice how it says "Use of any program or third party tool that interferes with School of Dragons in any way will result in in suspension of your account and possible termination of your School of Dragons account." This obviously means that the SoD staff views all hacking, for whatever reason, as wrong.

There are also forum rules that make it clear that hacking is bad. Again, if you'd like to see it for yourself, here's the link to the forum rules.

These rules would not be in place if there were some forms of hacking that the admins and devs felt were ok. Everyone needs to stop believing that there's such as thing as a "good" hacker and that some forms of hacking are ok. If someone is doing something against the rules of the game, then regardless of the reasons given for doing it, it's wrong. That's just the simple truth.

Want to know a little about me? Scroll through my signature to get to the About Me section

(Legends sung by Kelsea Ballerini)

Nightstar by Piggyxl

Crystel by Piggyxl

Frostflare by Piggyxl

Frostflare by nocats

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl) 

Looking for a clan? Check out the Isle of Gazoo Clan Recruitment thread to see if Isle of Gazoo is right for you. If you're interested in joining, let me know even if all the spots in the clan are full. I might be able to find a spot for you. If you put in a join request in game and you don't reply on the Recruitment thread, if you could please put a brief message stating you've seen the Recruitment thread on the forum instead of the standard "Hi. Please let me join your clan." that would be greatly appreciated. :) 

The above 2 Isle of Gazoo banners made by the amazing EmeraldHuntress65.

Isle of Gazoo Clan Crest given to me by Gertie Gazoo and made by a friend of her's(don't know the name of the friend)                                  

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

(From the song Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover, background for Star Wars banner and the one above from Google Images)

Profile Pic's a little hard to see, so here it is so you can actually see it:

HPowers banner by Gertie Gazoo

(Background found on Google Images)

(Background for Prequels Banner and Sequels Banner found on Google Images)

Related image

Related image

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I do my best to learn from it and then do my best not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed. I happily talk about my religion and beliefs with others but I don't force it on them. If they aren't interested or tell me they don't want to talk about it, I respect that.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses, for answers to your Bible-based questions, or for information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends, and depression, please visit jw.org.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, and Tuffnut

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Furies(Night Fury, Light Fury, and NightLights)

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith, and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Please Note: I do not have Facebook, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, or any other form of social media. If you wish to contact me, here on the forum or in game are the only ways to do so.(I've had some people ask me about this so I decided to add this to my siggy.)

Star Wars Favorites

(Yes, I must have a favorites section devoted to Star Wars XD)

Female Characters: Leia, Padme, Ahsoka, and Rey

Male Characters: Luke, Han, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda

Droids: R2-D2, C-3PO, BB-8, and K2-SO

Villians: Darth Vader and Kylo Ren

Clone: Captain Rex

Ships: Han x Leia, Anakin x Padme, Cassian x Jyn, Finn x Rey, Kanan x Hera

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Looks like Jancita broke those rules multiple times. Also she did give away my personal Facebook and didn’t even bother to cut out my name. 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Yep and somehow there's people who believe that there are "good" hackers and that there are justifiable reasons to hack. I've seen that so much on the forum lately and I've seen it in the chat in game. I decided to post those screenshots of the rules so people can understand that hacking is against the rules for SoD and that there's no such as a justifiable reason to hack. It's not an opinion, it's fact. Can you tell I'm just a little frustrated with people who can't understand hacking is wrong? XD

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Oh yes I can clearly see & understand your frustration. Honestly, I hope the admins get off their bums and get rid of sheeping people like her. Honestly, what I’m more angry at is having to deal with this for about two days. Three and a half as well. And being cornered to a wall by her friends. I don’t really feel safe in game till this blows over. 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I agree. The SoD staff needs to take a firmer stand on stuff like this, even going so far as to ban the IP address if necessary so that way they can't make a new account.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most likely they're just threatening you because they think you'll get scared, back down, and stop reporting them. Even if something did happen, you have plenty of proof that they're hackers. You'd just have to pm the admins and tell them everything that happened along with screenshots and links to the threads where she's admitted she's hacked. It might take a while but I think eventually you'd get your account back.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

I have my Viking actually, i has told her myself she won’t like what will happen to her if she got her hands on my Viking. Not that it’s a threat but I was angry. I had been going around exposing her wrongs all over forum so hopefully the admins will get more of a notice on what happened. And pm’d every screenshot I had of her harassing me to the admins personally. But in all means short, this whole thing is giving me a headache. 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Since you've pmed the admins hopefully this will get taken care of.

I sympathize with you. I know that drama is very stressful. If it's any consolation, I'm proud of you for standing up for what's right, regardless of what others say.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

That makes me happi to hear >.<

really, all I’m trying to do is help make this game better and clear from hackers.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Glad I could brighten your day a little. :)

It's nice to see people stand up for what's right. We all need to keep reporting them whether the hackers like or not.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Never cared about what hackers think. Everything they do is wrong, and unfair. As you did, I hadn’t really been in the best of moods the past three days because of her. 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I've never cared whether they get mad at me for reporting them either. If they followed the rules then they wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to their accounts. My hope is that at least some of them will realize what they're doing is wrong and change. I know not all of them will but it would be nice to see at least some of them change.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Totally agree ^ 

but i I don’t have much hope that this will happen. This is life man, there will be awful people like her everywhere. You can’t fully get rid of them sadly. 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I know that there will always be bad people who break the rules or the law but I do know that some of them can change. I've seen it happen before, not on the game, but in real life. If it can happen in real life, I know it can happen with people who hack the game.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

True, maybe being banned countless times will teach them a lesson. 

abcguy's picture
abcguy
Supreme Viking Champion
Hacking for any reason is not

Hacking for any reason is not acceptable. IT IS JUST A GAME - WHY BOTHER? 

Welcome to my

~Signature~

---------------------------------------------- 

|AlliXy|XxMockingDovexX|She|Student|

----------------------------------------------

~If you care, here is my UPDATED complete siggy. 

~Check out my DeviantArt. Click the icon below:

Image result for deviantart logo

JacintaFireWings's picture
JacintaFireWings
Forager

LOL now i'm just laughing XD...and why bcz all this is over 1 little chat message i said RELAY!? XD yes i know hacking bad ): and i'm deeply sorry for hacking but i understand if yous will never forgive me and also i want to say something about a hacker named "The Striker" he should be ban here are some resions why

(first) full golden armor

(second) about 8 dragons with either big golden saddles or yellowracing paint

(third) over 20000 trophies

(fourth) nealy 400 dragons almost all titan dragons

(fith) speedhacks at 9.85 speed on a titan groncle

(sith) threates to hack acc and steal them

now i'm just saying is this medic acc?

but yeah befor u say anythink thats not my acc so don't go blaming me if u think thats my acc bcz it's not

and i know u have repored me but from now i will stop speedhacking i promise!

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

What's your point here? That you're not the only hacker? Congrats, I guess.

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

HOLY H E L L THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! How many times have you said this before? You say you won’t speedhack but you go behind people’s noses and do it anyway. 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

You can’t work your way out of this one kid. Man I sure hope admins are reading the c r a p that is coming out of your mouth rn. 

JacintaFireWings
Forager
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU

PassionBat first don't u dare call me a kid i am sick and tired of you treating like this i have never met somone that is so coldharted! u seem to don't care about what u say! i said sorry and u still do this to me HOLTY censored stop it your never going to rule over me u don't know me! now i'm leaveing this forum and never coming back i'm sick and tired of ppl like u in my life!

have a good day!

JacintaFireWings
Forager
also...

GO FIND A NOTHER HACKER TO ANNOY THAN ME! 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Good god your such an eyesore. Giving me a headache. First of all I’m not cold hearted at all. Secondly, trying to cover up what you did by suddenly saying you won’t hack, after threatening me won’t get you anywhere.