137 replies [Last post]
PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Early this morning, I logged in to go race. And a bunch of people started hanging up on me threatening to delete my Viking. I had reported someone for having golden toothless stripes that were hacked. And they found me again and threatened me. Here’s the screenshots, I am posting this to warn you to stay away from these two as much as possible. 

Amazing gif created by the talented SilverWillowWing

Racing fairly since 7/24/2017

My in game name is POLTERGElST

Youtube II Facebook II Osu 

Discord tag: POLTERGElST#6666

Lmao I love this

Come join my discord server

⭐⭐

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
Jacinta is a known hacker,

Jacinta is a known hacker, she has been around for quite some time, she is also a known speed hacker in racing. Elvyion I have seen her around, useful to know, appreciate it.

(School of Dragons Anti Hacking Team)

A proud member of The Phantom Lords

& The Phantom Shadows

(Note: All the Titan possible dragons are now Titans)

~ JessyWolf's Dragons ~

~ XxMoonShadowxX's Dragons ~

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

No problem I don’t want people getting hurt or loosing their ac because of these two. 

nocats
Supreme Viking Champion

when i se a hacker in race i say''let go ill race later''cuz i have no way to beat em,and im in danger,when i see a hacker in game,i click single player mode and change server.im afraid of them....i can try report em,but its in vain.u should do wha i do...change server or at least island,and try stay away from em,never talk to a hacker or tell em u''ll report.be careful.

hi.dragons mean all for me,and i practice this awesome game for them.i hope we're friends.i'll always answer if you have something to tell me,hope you do so.thx

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

They don’t deserve to get away with it. It’s unfair to those who work hard, they basically ruin the system. They threatened the wrong person. 

The Blobfish Queen's picture
The Blobfish Queen
Supreme Viking Champion
JACY IS STILL HACKING? I've

JACY IS STILL HACKING?

I've already unfriended Ely, but Jacy... She saw what will happen if she is hacking...

Before viewing my siggy please listen to this

please_So_D_devsDear Devs. I know you have a Seashocker model and you are planning to put them in store. But please try to do it fast! We have been waiting for them for over 2 years! WE WANT SEASHOCKERS (AND TITAN SCAULDRONS)! Untitled5_20180804121918

WELCOME TO MY SIGNATURE! IMG_20180827_111300
(profile pic by... by... ME! XD) Untitled2_20180802181426Young_KrayfinUntitled4_new_newUntitled40Untitled2_new_newUntitled14IMG_20180711_154224IMG_20180610_111405IMG_20180607_070513Bill Untitled3_20180803162905 Now some of my best screenies: IMG_20180808_181638WATERRRR! Screenshot_20180808-054923The Psyho Boneknapper is real! OvO IMG_20180808_183805 Those memories! IMG_20180809_083130 Flying in Berk with the Psyho Boneknapper. °v° IMG_20180810_065413 My only dragon whose graphics are still good, and whose colours are not blurry. But after I put this in my signy the Devs will wreck it, I'm sure. IMG_20180813_125652 (GRAPHICS ARE FIXED!) What's more fun than standing on Krayfin with your main dragon? IMG_20180814_111348 A rare picture of Milly singing in the shower. IMG_20180813_131753 The power of the mighty Sárki. IMG_20180813_133721IMG_20180813_133704 Just two casual, waiting for battle pictures with Skywalker (I wasn't allowed to name her Leia Skywalker... XD). IMG_20180813_133623 "Narwhals, narwhals swimming in the ocean..." IMG_20180814_111409 Just a peaceful flight... IMG_20180813_133644 Protecting Icestorm Island with Mid. Screenshot_20180815-054749 Hatching Mid's sis, Noche. IMG_20180815_061635 Mid and Noche meeting for the first time.

// dA
// Art and edits for me
// Story of my ex-friend - the reason why I started hating hacking more than any time before
That's all for now! Bye! (Can you believe that my signy is 100% made on mobile?) IMG_20180809_093422 The Psyho Boneknapper is watching you! Psyho_Boneknapper_banner 2fmeo8 It's time to disapear! (Look, Buff Buff is better than the Light Fury!)

JacintaFireWings's picture
JacintaFireWings
Forager
REALY!?

i only did that bcz u post a very mean post of my friend on facebook i was defending my friend! u can keep doing this to me but idc!

Valasari's picture
Valasari
Supreme Viking Champion
Jimin, You Got No Jams -Namjoon

​If you don't mind me asking....what did she say exactly?

WARNING:

This Siggy will be stripped of its words and put back up with a COMPLETELY new look!

HELLO, FELLOW DRAGON TRAINERS.

(if you want to know more about the real me and some funny things...scroll down)

Art Gallery

(By amazing people)

(BY THE AWESOME dogloven)

Hina by BrynneBjornsson ~TYSM~

Eurus by the amazingly talented, RedHoodJason (THANK YOU SO MUCH!)

Eurus by the Amazing *trumpet sounds* TosiLohi!!!

​Before we go any further....

I AM A PROUD ELDER IN THE CRAZY CLUB!!!! I'LL SAY IT LOUD AND I'LL SAY IT PROUD!!

My name is Valasari, Viking from the Isle of Vanaheim. Home to the sick and elderly dragons who make their final pilgrimage to this sacred land. Not many Vikings have made it past the unblinking Sentinel gaurdians, who have stone-like statue appearances and have the element of surprise upon unsuspecting Vikings. They are actually blind, therefore rely on their hearing & smell. They have better hearing than most dragons because of their blindness.

Before you ask...YES I know that this is a Signature....buuut you know......

MY DRAGONS

Saharii--Adult Rumblehorn

Zeena--Teen Monstrous Nightmare

Role Plays I am In:

I know...I need to get a life.

Messengers of Light

Between Two Worlds

Unsuspected Changes

The SweetWraith

The Elven''s Hope

Kalelians in Milldrany

A Fusion's Will To Live

Dragon Evolution: Rise of the Hybrids

Dragon Evolution: The Treaty

The Enhanced

The Fall of the Elementals

Dark Future 

Modern Riding

Captured

ABOUT ME

I come from the Isle of Vanaheim. So far, the Sentinels have trusted me enough to live among the poor old dragons on this sacred Island. Of course, my Dragons are with me. They had to prove that they were trustworthy, as well as loyal. I have sadly moved away from Vanheim to live in the School. My goal is to become an Ultimate Dragon Trainer and then go back to Vanaheim!! I wish to see the Sentinels again....someday, after I have achieve my goal.

ABOUT MY DRAGONS

I saved Saharii from a devastating situation. Dragon Hunters had caged him, but Hiccup and I rescued him just in time.

Now, Zeena, on the other talon, has a wonderful life, I am making sure of it. I wish to befriend more dragons. I hatched her from an egg and raised her. With some help from Saharii.

Join me in my quest to save dragons from scum like the Dragon Hunters and Viggo. And as far as dragons are concerned...I wouldn't trade them for anything.....Would You?

THINGS I LOVE!

​0.The Avengers!--DUH! They are amazing!!

1. SilverWeed San--She is my favorite Youtuber!

2.Dragons!--WHO ON LOKI ISLAND doesn't LOVE dragons.

3.Horses--Beautiful animals

4.Razorwhips--my favourite dragons

5.My animals...'cause...well...just 'cause.

6.Reptiles--Who dosn't like scaly creatures?

7.Lord of the Rings--Obviously 'cause Gandolf is AWESOME and Legalos too

8.School of Dragons--Uh...I don't know what to say but I wish I could play it MORE!

​Favorite Books

Wings of Fire  Tui.T. Sutherland

Pegasus Kate O'hearn

Narnia C.S.Lewis

Shadow Horse Alison Heart

​A Horse of Her Own Annie Wedekind

Menagerie Tui T. Sutherland

Buddy H. M. Herlong

(That's not all....but all my wittle brain could think of)

Funny things

I'm NOT clumsy. It's just that the floor hates me. The tables and chairs are bullies and the Wall Gets In The WAY!!

When someone told me I was in a fantasy, I fell off my Unicorn.

Friend: Did you fall?

Me: No, I attacked the floor.

Friend: Backwards?

Me: I'm freakin' talented!!!!!

The morale of this story. Just believe the cold truth that you're a Klutz. 'Cause I sure am.

If a robber broke into our house to search for money....I would laugh and search with him.

I hate it when people text me and it says "call me". One day I am going to call someone and say "text me".

I can't dance to save my life, but when I step in dog poo, I can moondance better than Michael Jackson. =)

Dad jokes:

Dad lookes at me....."You know hon, I couldn't find a single shoe shop today". I breathe in a sigh of relief, knowing that he won't make a bad joke. Dad: "They only sold them in pairs". I bang my head on the wall.

Dad dances around in front of the ATM machine. Me: what are you doing? Dad: Just checking my balance. Me: *walks away to the car*

Dad in the morning: You know I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went....then it dawned on me.

Dad: Yesterday I ate a clock..it was very time consuming...especially when I went back for seconds!!

Dad: What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and a pot of glue? Me: I don't know. Dad: You can tuna piano, but you can't piano a tuna. Me: What about the pot of glue? Dad: I knew that you would get stuck on that! Me: OHHHHHHHHHH

Dad: Did you hear about the guy in KC who was addicted to brake fluid? Me: No..... Dad: Good news! He can stop at any time.

Dad and I were at the store and he picks up the velcro: I wouldn't buy anything with velcro....it's a total rip-off.

Mom asks dad at Thanksgiving: How does the turkey smell? Dad: Through its nose, I guess. Me: I'm going to bed.

Dad after a nice hot shower: You know..... Me: Here it comes. Dad: Singing in the shower while washing your hair is all good 'till you get soap in your mouth.....it then it just becomes a soap opera....

That's All Folks!!

for now.....(evil laugh)

JacintaFireWings
Forager

what she said in that post is so coldharted i have a right to defend my friend Ely from this!

and second why post this in a school of dragons hacking group in facebook?

JacintaFireWings
Forager
oh and 1 other thing

she had that golden toothless hacked for her she never hacked it her self just saying

Donyv1
Berk's Power Player
Just like you only hack to protect yourself right hacker

Jacinta I remember you making a post so recently about how you only hack to protect yourself. Yet you have a large group of golden viking and speed,hack videos on YouTube. Did the hacker make you do that too. I still see you trolling the race rooms looking for unsuspecting people who don’t know you speed hack. Bet, admins didn’t give your Viking back either that was deleted. Please anyone who reads her comments track what she has commented on and see her hacking abuse. 

This account is done. Please do not contact this account please as I won’t see your messages. Ty 

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
Hack to protect yourself ?

Hack to protect yourself ? That makes no sense even, you hack to appear cool, gain an advantage over the game and people, and trick the system. To protect oneself one would not hack, they would play fair like the rest of the people to stay away from the risk of being banned or being known as a hacker all over the community. How would hacking protect one ? It doesn't, in fact it only puts you in more danger. I agree that perhaps she should not have used such harsh words towards your friend and you just wanted to defend her but that still should not give you the right to threaten people's accounts and say you will destroy them. And I agree with what Donyv is saying. And even if she did not hack it herself it still makes her a hacker because she still hacked, even if she let someone hack for her, she is still considered a hacker.

XxElectroShadowxX's picture
XxElectroShadowxX
Berk's Power Player
Its true

It’s true, Jacinta only use hacking to defend herself...I have been with her, she is kind and don’t hurt anyone...and sorry to say but that post was very annoying, “another shameful italian” was not the best word u could choose cuz u r insulting ALL the Italians...me included. That’s why they might have tried to hack u. Next time mabie moderate you language or be prepared for this to happen. ( I’m sorry to say that )

My profile page:

Me, Rider and Fury will always be friends 

Backstory:

I was a little girl that got to life at an island very far away, I was in love with the dragon trainers, so when I saw they put up an academy I started Traning as much as I could, I always fighted to train, I discovered everything I could about dragons.

When I was ready I entered, and it was like a dream.

i ment my family and clan: Dark Fury Knight Racers and made Rider and Fury my new friends, they helped me so much and we have been trugh a lot.

Once when I was alone I saw Zircon and we had a stong bond together.

i loved snoggletog, the air got filled with the spirit of cheer and everyone was happy.

Once when I was at berk one snoggletog day I saw a baby nadder playing in the snow while nobody was looking and trying to eat a piece of cake on the floor, she was so beautyfull, she was black with blue spots and details and loved the snow clearly.

I got her up in my hands even if she was trying to escape and gave her a little snoggletog hat on, gave her a little cake and got her asleep in my arms, she clearly was hiding from others and only got out that day.

From than on we did all together, she was strong, loyal, fast and one of the most intelligent dragons I know.

Once I discovered that she could make hers spikes glow, that was beautiful and amazing, too cuz she never missed a shot at the trainings, we have been on adventure together and love each other, and we will always do.

But even though it seems to go well, one day, when I was at zippelback island alone....I was attacked by a licawig, it is a creature that is just like a werewolf, but just stronger and even faster, he tried to kill me, but Zircon and Dark Sky suddenly appeared, and saved my life. But I got a scar on the eye....and from then on...I turn into a licawig whenever there is full moon.

Fakta about main dragons:

Dark sky:

I found her in a snoggletog day, she was playing in the snow and trying eatin a piece of cake from the floor.

I found out that she was a hatched egg that had been released in the wild because she hatched before time, and could not be given to a trainer, she than found a hiding place at the school and only got out at the christmas day, but she was starving and needet food.

Dark sky was too there when the licawig attacked me that time, she is intelligent and smart and so gelous about Spinel’s speed, they always challenge each other for the one that can get more sheeps ( and of course she always wins ).

She is so good at shooting that she never miss her's target.

She have the same thing as Zircon, she can make the blue part glow, just not the body but the top of the spikes.

She has fire that can melt everything and is herself very fast, even if not as much as Zircon.

She too have the power to resist the comand power, only if she changes to crystal ice skin and have the same effect as the one Zircon have.

She loves snoggletog because she can light up everything, loves snow and the spirit it gives to ppl. and everybody loves her, but hates Zircon’s bad and annoying snow games and always want him to get in troubble.

She always listen to advices and is nice with evryone, but only want me on her's back.

And she loves to wake me up for the crismas day.

Zircon:

He was the adult Nightfury that i found when i just arrived at the school, He was flying above everyone, and I had always hoped to see a golden fury, and he chooses me to be his rider...I love him as much as I love Dark Sky. He is loyal and friendly but only counts on me and other dragons.

He can resist the alpha command power when the zircon’s make his glowing Armor.

He is so intelligent and one of the fastest dragons i know.

He saved me from many attacks from hunters and animals.

He loves snoggletog and halloween cuz she can play with snow, enjoy the lights and scare ppl.

He is all golden, he is a golden fury, or what others call it, a golden warrior.

He is joyful and loves to prank, he is protective and don’t want to let me go for even only some minutes.

Even if everyone is scared of him he is happy with me, and don't cares about others.

And he loves cookies!!!!

MADE BY ROARINGORIGINS!!!!!!

weapon:

a bit like this bow

BEWARE...

Proud beta of the licawigs pack!!!

THE REST IS ART GALLERY

art by others:

Me with my dragon Dark sky

Thank u so much Tosi Lohi! ( hope i spelled correct ^^; )

Me and my Sandwraith Spinel without his Armor 

Madet by the talented Piggxl ^^

Me with my bow

Madet by Zikta ^^ thx a lot!!

Spinel  my sand wraith by XxPurpleHolkingxX ^^

( again hope i spelled correct XD )

IMG_20180522_164251

SURPRISE!!! by XxPurpleHolkingxX ^^

Spinel by Silvernight!!

FIre Star. Adopted spyroga from ImDerpySheylaYT

Stripe, Adopted spyroga by ImDerpySheylaYT

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Threatening to hack is threatening to hack. The motivation behind it is not relevant and doesn't make it any less pathetic and sad.

Neo // likes to draw things sometimes

Questions? I have a FAQ!

Please read it before requesting art!

cool links:

Click here for art tips!

Current art thread

Tumblr (NSFK!)

DeviantART 

Anime List 

Peepo the most Powerful: King of the Night Furies ©

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion
Wtf?

Welcome to the internet, how may i help you? People always post something offensive anywhere on the internet. Humans are lowlife beings. But that doesn't give her the right to threaten and illegally hack things that don't belong to her. 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

if you had even bothered to read what I had said in the lower comments I had replied with not all of them are bad but this one was. And now your other friend is threatening to delete me as well? Come on seriously how hateful can you guys get? 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Besides that, why did she will admit she was a hacker yesterday morning as well? After you both threatened me once again saying "GET HER AC DETAILS" and letting your friend say, "I WILL KILL YOU PASSION BAT". Only when I was minding my own business and going off to race. Seriously? My apologies if I offended your race, but its the truth. Whats also sadder is that everyone in the chat was also supporting the both of them after I was stating the fact that hacking is illegal in any kind of form. And having being cornered and harassed by the two of you. Not to mention, this morning I got another threat from your friend Leah Haddock saying, "delete what you post on forums or say goodbye to your Viking in 24 hours".

LilyStark's picture
LilyStark
Supreme Viking Champion
Ahh I saw her speed hacking

Ahh I saw her speed hacking in TRR yesterday . Why? Couldn’t you have just raced me fairly without using cheat engine? How does cheating in a race protect yourself. It’s not like the person who is/was threatening can see every single thing you do. 

Some Info

Viking name: LilyStark

Dragons: 59 ( not counting the unhatched eggs )

Main dragons: Nightfury ( Brooks ), Thunderpede

( Hulk ), and WoollyHowl ( Scrufy )

UDT: 400k   

Clan: Dark Fury Knight Racers

Trophies: 100k ( don't kill meh )

Friend Code: DISMW1  

Discord: starkydragon#2547

Roblox name: LilyFromSOD ( if anyone here plays it : / 

Instagram :  https://www.instagram.com/lilystark17/

The two drawings above and below this was drawn by me, so please do not trace or copy it

ALL banners, gifs, and pictures made by me except for adoptables ( please give credit when you use) Also do not steal my artwork or art done by others.

A little bit about my viking......

She spends most of her time in TRR. But when she has free time, she looks like this

When she is not racing she likes to:

Watch the chat box  and listen to interesting conversations

Hang out on Immpossible Island 

RACING OUTFIT

Alpha Toothless Armour: 

Extra: Wears two belts, one with a nightfury batarang attached to it. Wings light up when her surroundings turn dark.

By Katarile ( TY ^^)

A D O P T A B L E S

Tarka the miscolored but cuddly Nightfury-By the talented artist Wyndbain adopted from AntroTyree’s Nightfury breeding center

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion
-_-

Oh wow, again?

JacintaFireWings
Forager
oh great...

ok yes everyone knows i speedhack but i'm not the only person who dose it so stop attacking me only possionbat i'm not a bad hacker i'm only a speedhacker thats it so stop saying i hack everying bcz i don't now leave me alone i'm tired of you annyoing me -_-

JacintaFireWings
Forager
and one other thing

STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M DIRT I'M TIRED OF IT -_-

LilyStark's picture
LilyStark
Supreme Viking Champion
HEY

You better not be talking to me. I have said nothing offensive to you in-game or here. I was just pointing out that those who threatened you are not watching you every nano second. Thus maybe you do not need to speed-hack every race.

Rheithebrave's picture
Rheithebrave
Supreme Viking Champion
"Its not what you get but what you do with it." -Xanadu

YouYou, my friend, are not dirt. Please let me say, I have faced you too. You might remember the girl with the Orange xandwraith, during CoC, xXRheileenXx?

Well, I will say, racing against you was kinda irritating . Because you are suddenly ahead, you always had Toothless, and so on. Now, I've only been in game a year now, and unless I'm seeing gold, I don't really know who is a hacker and who isnt, unless they say they will/can hack.

But please. I get it if you want to protect yourself. But really, it you know it's wrong, maybe stop?

If ppl threaten you, then tell the admins. Then they can help, without realizing that you yourself are a hacker.

Also A Letter to the Hackers if you would be interested. I promise it's not full of hate.

Who am I? I'm Rheithebrave!

Please do not steal any of my art, if you would like art done by me then you can PM me and request some. Do not reuse images or information, or characters in my siggy!!!! Or I will have all of my over 100 dragons hunt you down and tickle you!!!!

Art Dump

Don't have a FAQ yet!

My HTTYD Fan Artists Discord Server

Proud supporter of #CollegeofDragons

So I am currently remaking my OCS

Main OC: Rheileen Tomahona

Other OCs: Alakan, Feaflena, Breeze

Minority Backspace OCs: Thane and Yashia, Irishakan and Tilancian

Modern OC's: Stacy Byrns

I have four vikings In Game

xRheileenx

Rheithebrave

xRheiDragonHeartx

Feaflena

xXYashiaXx

xXBreezeWavemakerXx

(Glitch Character) xXxBreezeWavemakerxXx 

Main Viking? xRheileenx

What dragons do I have? Most of them!

Completed Expansions

Icestorm Island

Return of the Deathsong

Battle for the Edge

Return to Dragon Island

Secret of the Leviathan

Rise of Stormheart

Wrath of Stormheart

Favorite Dragons: Nightfury, Woolly

Howl, Sandwraith, Skrill, TriplStrike

My girl Rhei

by me

Name Rheileen
(Include Photo/Screenshot)
Rhei has dark copper blonde hair, that in certian lights may appear to be brown, it hangs down slightly over her aqua eyes, the left of which has three scars running over it from an incident with a skrill when she was a child. Her body and face were scarred during multiple stages of her younger life, so she tends to cover up, and wears a long sleeved black dress/tunic, leggings, gloves/bracers, boots, and a red face scarf. Rhei also loves hoodies, and will most likely be seen wearing a black nightfury hood. Lastly, when she flys at high speeds, Rhei tends to wear a pair of goggles, which otherwise, may either danfgel around her neck, alongside her family medalion, or sit in the pouch she has on her belt.
She carries twin sabres as her weapon of choice.

Personality: Rhei is a hardworker, and rather mature for her age, this doesn't stop her from loving to kick back and goof off however, and she loves hanging out with people like herself, or even new groups. She works best in a classroom, or team enviorment. Whule she loves free time, she can never truely relax, because her brain is always racing a mile a minute. Rhei loves reading, and enjoys seeking out the parallels between the real world, and that of books. Including finding her role in each story, and trying to pinpoint the major characters, she may or may not talk about this.
While Rhei is typically peacefull and doesn't like picking fights, she will 100% stand up in a fight, and finds it hard to back down, she has a rather quick temper, and as such, won't leave a fight till she has managed to make the other guy remember to not try that sort of thing again. She is also highly protective of her friends and dragons.

Skills: She is highly trained in most forms of sword-fighting, and knows some acrobatics and martial arts, she is a relatively good cook, and an up and coming healer. So while her healing skills aren't the best, she can manage in a pinch, and keep you alive until a real healer is around. Also, she is an up and coming master of speaking Dragonese.

Weaknesses: Rhei has a strong fear of falling, and therefor of heights. If however she is on her dragon, the fear will subside, and she can manage. She is a poor swimmer, and can get anxious if grabbed in a dragons claws, this is mostly due however to her time fighting and fearing dragons as a child.

Other: Rhei is not native of Berk, and actually comes from a French settlement further south. Fortunately, she learned Norse from visiting traders, so this means she is skilled in speaking French as well as Norse.

Yashia (Also by me)

Form pending.

I also have more art done by me! It will be awhile in the

comming however, as I need to finish it still. (I tend to put

that off I am afraid.

Thank you for reading/veiwing my siggy

(Zifinia bouncy made by RedHoodJason)

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
"Other people do it so I can,

"Other people do it so I can, too!"

That's some kindergarten-tier logic you've got there.  Are you sure you're old enough for this game?

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

The only reason people are treating you like dirt is by how you behaved yesterday morning. You and your friends made a big mistake surrounding me close to TRR and harassing me. You play innocent this time but the screenshots says it all. 

JacintaFireWings
Forager
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS

the only resion i did that was to defend my friend from what u posted on facebook about her! i have a right to do that now stop all of this now i'm done fighting with u and your friends LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE!

Donyv1
Berk's Power Player
Wait to admins reads this

Admitting you speed hack on a forum jacinta that admins read will be the end of your account and your forum account if someone reports this . Now the admins can remove you completely . You threaten people but the admins will be deleting you . 

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Just because I offended your race and apologized later for it does not give you any right to do something illegal and harass people. Now does it? 

JacintaFireWings
Forager
are u done yet?

your still going on about that..... that happen a while ago and ik you said sorry and i said sorry back to u 

and i still have a right to defend my friend don't tell me what i can and cant do...-_-

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
    Tracking

Tracking

CHECK OUT THE NEW FAN-FICTION SECTION!

LACK LUNASON

(I figure you've probably already figured that out, but I thought I'd play it safe.)

Here, take a gift.

Hi, I'm Lack Lunason. I'm called that because I lack many things, and I'm a lunatic. I just put son on the end to make it sound more like a viking name. I'm also a Christ follower.

Here are just a few things that I am:

1. A procrastinator.
  2. Nice (mostly).
  3. Kind (don't listen to those that say otherwise).
  4. Adventurous.
  5. Lazy.
  6. A dreamer.
  7. And I'm slightly crazy.

I've been around SoD for a long time. I think I was one of the first thousand to leave Berk and sail to the school. I'm happily part of the bold clann known as POTATO BROTHERS. I have over four-thousand trouphies, although, I don't like racing much. On the other hand, I'm a master farmer.

I will spare you the details of how much I like HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON and just skip to my favorite things  about HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. My favorite dragon would probably be the Terrible Terror. My favorite viking is Tuffnut. My favorite villain is actually not a villain any longer. It's Dagur.

On the ranking on the forum, I've completed/on the following: Jarl, Forager, Wilderness Explore, Viking Warrior, Dragon Trainer, Drott, Dragon Master,Chief, Berk's Power Player, and......

SUPREME VIKING CHAMPION

(Respect my Authority!)

Now onto some random stuff. This part will grow over time.

Fan-Fiction And Short Stories:

Shrieks From The Shadows Series:

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Chapter 1    Chapter 2    Chapter 3   Chapter 4   Chapter 5

Things I am a Fan of

How To Train Your Dragon

GODZILLA

TEETITANS

Lego Elves

Quotes I love

"Once I set the sea alight with a single fiery breath....

Once I was so mighty that I thought my name was death....

Sing out loud until you're eaten, song of melancholy bliss....

For the mighty and the middling all shall come to THIS...."

The Green Death, How To Train Your Dragon: book 1. Cressida Cowell.

"WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES! WE WILL FIGHT THEM IN THE BRACKEN! WE WILL FIGHT THEM IN THOSE BOGGY MARSHY BITS THAT ARE SO DIFFICULT TO WALK THROUGH WITHOUT LOSING YOUR SHOES! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

Stoick The Vast. How To Train Your Dragon: Book 5. Creessida Cowell.

"I sailed so far to be a King, but the time was never right.....

I lost my way on a stormy past, got wrecked in starless night....

But let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes and my ship by stormy weather....

I know I am a Hero...and a Hero is....FOREVER!

In another time, another place, I could have been a King....

But in my castle's ruined towers the lonely seabirds sing.....

I burned up my Tomorrows, I cannot go back ever....

But I am still a Hero....and a Hero is.......FOREVER!

Up with your sword and strike at the gale......

Ride the rough seas for those waves are your home......

Winters may freeze but our hearts do not fail.....

Heroes.......Hearts......FOREVER!

You are never alone if the sea is your friend......

Riding the waves of impossible quests.....

If it doesn't end well, then it isn't the end.....

A Hero.....Fights.....FOREVER!

The hero cares not for a wild winter's storm.....

For it carries him swift on the back of the wave.....

All may be lost and our hearts may be worn.....

BUT A HERO.....FIGHTS.....FOREVER!"

Grimbeard the Ghastly's Last Song. How To Train Your Dragon: Book 11 and 12. Cressida Cowell.

"That's how we're going to win. Not by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love."

Rose. Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

That's about it. I give full credit for.....well, everything, to GOD. Have a good day. And, in the words of a Vulcan, "Live long and prosper."

Bye for now!

FURTHER STUFF IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION 

Wait, you're still here?

S-Ham's picture
S-Ham
Supreme Viking Champion
Wonderful.

Wonderful. Another JacintaFieryBorn scandal.

Stop defending yourself. Stop making excuses. You're a hacker and we all know it.

You also know that it is bad to hack. And yet you keep doing it.

Hacking to defend yourself? No such thing.

"i'm not a bad hacker i'm only a speedhacker thats it"

Yes, Jacinta, you are a bad hacker. Every hack is a bad hack. There's no way to worm your way out of that.

Thunder Run Racing is pretty much the only thing old players with no more quests left do. We race. And there are a lot of us. So we see you doing this stuff, and saying this stuff. Speedhacking, to us fair players, is just as bad as other hacking. 

You can't get out of it. You know you'll get caught, and one of these days I guarantee that your account will get deleted unless you stop. 

This forum never stops, does it?

hmmmm,  well i technically don't exist

move along

like if you need me (most people don't),

send me a pm (nobody does)

i highly doubt i'll respond soon (um, well if im not online its a no brainer)

but evenentually (someday)

i will (try)

hey hey hey if you can figure out my other account good luck

LilyStark's picture
LilyStark
Supreme Viking Champion
No, it does not -_-

No, it does not -_-

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Also, why did you post my Facebook & in rl name? That is private and no one needs to know it thank you very much. You could of been more respectful and cropped my name out. But no. 

S-Ham's picture
S-Ham
Supreme Viking Champion
mmm

mmm well as you said it is the internet and whatever you post on the internet can be shared by anyone so um 

NOT STARTIN' A FIGHT HERE im just saying

JacintaFireWings
Forager
-_-?

well i'm sorry i did not know!

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes, I admit I said that. Then again, I would never share personal information about someone in rl. 

S-Ham's picture
S-Ham
Supreme Viking Champion
merp

It's not exactly personal if it's on the internet, though

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

True, but that’s beside the point here rn. 

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
Seriously please stop

Seriously please stop defending yourself, there is nothing you are right with you are all wrong. Hacking is hacking, it's a bad thing in any form or way and that is not something to defend yourself from. And you don't just speed hack you also hack the game and I don't know but it looks like you hack people's accounts too. Do tell me what could possibly be right about any of this ? What could possibly be "defending yourself by hacking" ? We agree that passion bat was wrong about talking about your friend that way, she should not have, and she apologized for it. So just leave it be and stop cornering her in game with your friends and threatening to delete her account and ruin everything for her, you and your friends need to stop this and just move on and leave each other alone. I hope one day all you hackers get banned

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Will be exposing her threats to all resistance hacker threads. And to admins, I will not tolerate this any longer. Good day. Thank you for those who are defending me, I seriously apprichiate it. :)

Rheithebrave's picture
Rheithebrave
Supreme Viking Champion

I honestly don't get why everyone is telling at her. (Sorry I already forgot how to spell your name) that she's such a n idiot. I get it, hacking, no matter what it is or why, makes me mad. And I have friends who hack. I don't like it, but I also hate other people hating on hackers. They are people too, and while they are doing something wrong, they shouldn't be treated like dirt, no matter what. The hackers, the hacked, the accusers. I don't care who, I really hate seeing all the cruelty felt out on forums.

I see downloadable saying "it comes with being in the internet" but really? Why does it have to be? We can change that you know. even if we can't change the world . We can impact thethe corner in which we live. And other people will see, and maybe try it too.

Try being kind to hackers, or at least a little more gentle. Shoving what they do wrong in their faces won't make them listen, it's more likely then not going to make them more mad, and more likely to hack.

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
Claps

Well put, Rheithebrave. I admit I don't like hacking, but I do get the feeling that the hard feelings towards hacking goes through to the hacker. Yes, I believe that hacking is wrong and needs to stop, but I don't think being rude is the way (not saying anyone here is being tha way).

Also, I completely agree with you saying that the idea of the internet as a place to be rude isn't concret. We CAN change it.

In closing, I don't think we should imediatly be rude to hackers just because they hack. If they start treating the rule follower wrongly, then I think it's fair game then. But, until they do, I think we should try to be kind ('try' being the key word).

-L.L.

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I disagree. In order to make them stop, make sure that they know what everyone else thinks of them.

Who's more likely to stop? A hacker who's kindly asked to stop and be nice, or a hacker who's being rightfully ridiculed for being a sad lowlife? After all, hackers already know what they're doing is wrong. Asking them to simply stop because it's a bad thing to do won't make any difference. They already made the conscious decision to do the hacking despite knowing that it's a stupid thing to do and they should not be exempt from any backlash.

Once they realise that their behaviour is not as cool and mature as they hoped it'd be they usually tend to be quick to stop doing it. After all, it's mostly done by kids who want to seem cool to other kids. Take that away, and the incentive to hack the game will pretty much disappear once they've had enough backlash. 

Just like with a lot of RL stuff, it works to mock the offender. Especially if they've already gone info full defense-modeby making up ridiculous excuses as to why their behaviour is okay. Instead of trying to deliberate, it's usually better to laugh at their excuses. Shame makes people change a lot of things about themselves. No one wants to be seen as a loser.

Rheithebrave's picture
Rheithebrave
Supreme Viking Champion

"Sad lowlife"? Excuse me! People matter very much, and no matter who they are, I have never once meta lowlife of any kind.

Also, yelling doesn't work. If they are kids like you say, then you should know that yelling only works well with little kids (5-)

But older kids usually ignore you, or passive aggressively continue what they are doing. Trust me, I'm one of ten . And I frequently babysit.

Calling people lowlife is never okay. If you were called that. I can get you would retaliate, and rightly so. No one deserves to be called that. Even hackers.

Now I'm not gonna argue with you. But really, please think about how your words affect those around you. Because the sticks and stones saying, is never true, and words pierce the heart.

Rhei out.

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Sad lowlifes can matter somehow. Doesn't make them less sad though. They can get better, over time.

Also you can't... yell.. on the internet, so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

The words are supposed to affect people.. That's how it works. Do you believe that once someone's been 'insulted', everything has been ruined and they will be the butt of that insult forever? Because that's really not how that works. Be a terrible person, get treated as such. Stop being a terrible person and people will stop treating you as if you are one. People being chill and kind to you is a good reward for behaving yourself.

Also if you're not willing to discuss/deliberate (arguing is an incredibly poor word choice here) then don't make your post seem like an invitation for people to do so, maybe? :/

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

If you don't like what's being said, don't respond. Same message goes to the hacker. 

Art from Others

NOTABLE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS 
tumblr links

DRAGON AGE FRANCHISE

Rovena Cousland || Asiya || Arwen Lavellan || Imogen Trevelyan

Ailith Hawke (c Arrow)

ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE

Rosie Catherine Chattaway (c Arrow)

HARRY POTTER

Amanda Bardsley [no picture available at this time]

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Why should I be kind to someone who threatens to delete and kill me? I understand your point but to some extent they deserve to be treated by their behavior that they pull. 

JacintaFireWings
Forager
.......i'm so done with this

(first)i get angry realy easy so i do say stuff i don't mean to say like what i said to u

(second) i don't control what my friend saids she can say whats she wants and i'm not stoping her!

now can we just stop fighting i'm tired of this just leave me and my friends alone!

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Next time think before you attack the wrong person

JacintaFireWings
Forager

same goes to you

think before u post anything about my friends or me!

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion

Again you can’t win this argument. Goodbye. I’m sure the admins would be THRILLED to see my message. :) 

good day Jacy.