Witcherforever’s adoption – Batch No.1 (1/21/17)

41 replies [Last post]
Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion

Yay! First batch of adoptables is finally up :D

A quick review on how thigs work:

1. All the info about these species can be found here (You’ll need it when writing the backstory)

2. There’s 4 types of adoptions:

a) Common – to adopt one of these you just need to fill out this form:

Name:

Number in batch:

Your forum name:

What do you like about this dragon species: (optional)

b) Rare – now for these guys you’ll need a short backstory (doesn’t have to be that good, just to show that you’re putting some effort in it) I’ll be rating the backstory (0% - 100%) to get the adoptable you need to get a score above 30 %

Name:

Number in batch:

Your forum name:

Short Backstory:

c) Epic – In this category there’s only dragons that are super rare and very hard to tame! To get one of these guys you’ll have to fill out the form correctly and make a backstory with a score above 70%

Name:

Number in batch:

Your forum name:

Backstory:

d) Legendary – Every week I’ll be adding one epic adoptable from a random species! These guys will be super hard to get, you’ll need a backstory with a score above 85% to get it!

Name:

Number in batch:

Your forum name:

Backstory:

Rating scale for backstories:

1. How realistic it sounds (max 20 %)

2. Length (max 10 %)

3. Originality (max 20 %)

4. Dragon name (max 20%, this score is usually the easiest to get)

5. How accurate it is for the specie you want to get (max 30%)

RULES:

1. Do NOT Reply to the DNR posts! Plz!!!!

2. I’ll be saving spots for 4 days! But if you want more time for the backstory just say, I’ll be glad to give you as much time as you need, the point is that I can know if you are still interested.

3. Put your favorite tv show as your subject if you have read the rules!

4. Do Not Start Fights here! And plz, do not think that if you replay to somene’s post or to one of mine you’ll get ahead of the line or save an adoptable that someone else has reserved. (Yes, I’ve seen this before XD)

5. Plz put them in your siggies :) 

6. I'll inform you when you can post!!!

Hi I'm Witcherforever, but you can call me Yen :)

Cadash and Iocaste blinkies by Defy :3

Iocaste gif edit by me 

My Woolly Howl Bigby by me 

If you want one - click here

Dettlaff blinkie by me :)

(Want one? I'll post a thread soon!)

Yen and Iocaste :) (I love this one <3)

by me (took me 3 hours to draw this XD)

by me 

Edit of Yen and her terrible terror Vhenan by me

Edit of Yen by me

All the drawings above 

By Me :) 

Yennefer and Iocaste By the endlessly talented TosiLohi

Thank you so much!!!

An amzing edit of Yen by the one an only Nessie :D

Yen by Frytha TYSM!

Yen and Bigby Wolf by me

Bigby by the amazing Kattistal :D

Bigby by Nessie :D 

Acid by Nessie :D

Yen and Krystal by the talented umbreon27 

Thanks so much!!! ^^

A dragon my little brother did for me <3

(this is his first drawing in digital and he's seven years old)

Little Dettlaff - By Me

Dettlaff Blinkie by the amazing Nessie :)

Dettlaff - By Me

Base by xXHallaXx

By the amazing artist Nessie Thank you!!! ^^

By the talented Fury of the night TYSM ^^

An edit of Iocaste by me

My Timberjack Vesemir and Yen by Aelyras TYSM !!!!

My Flightmare Kelpie by me ^

My Screaming Death Aranzeb by Fun Dragon TYSM!!! ^

Narcis by Nessie TYSM!!!

by GymLeaderCheeky

Mist- Stromcutter

Cadash-Deathsong

Iron Bull-Razorwhip

Midas- Armorwing

Dettlaff-Sand Wraith 

Iron Bull- Razorwhip

Diablo- Whispering Death

Poison- Monstrous Nightmare

Nerisa- Scauldron

Silversong- Razorwhip

Cadash- Deathsong

Eskel- Skrill

Midas- Armorwing

Frostbite- Groncicle

Mist- Stormcutter

Lilac- Graple Grounder

Dettlaff- Sand Wraith

Dante- Screaming Death 

Toxic - Deadly Nadder

Vesemir - Timberjack

Aranzeb - Screaming Death

Lime and Lemon - Ziplleback

Bigby Wolf - Wooly Howl

Kelpie - Flightmare

Narcis - Deadly Nadder

My adoptables

My dream guardian Vhenan

by me ^

By kcrockette and 1flower Thank You!!! ^^

Lemonade by the talented chameishida TYSM!!!

Yen met Lemonade on an unusually hot day on Berk, she decided to make herself some lemonade and brought some from trader Johan. When she got at home with her woolly howl Bigby, she told him to cool of the lemons by frizzing one of the metal bowls in her house. Bigby happily did so and she put the lemons in the bowl that was now full of ice. She went to find some sugar before she cut the lemons, and her dragon followed behind, when she came back she found a green baby dragon chewing on a lemon that was covered with ice, Bigby growled at the dragon, but Yen shushed him and told him to wait outside, she knew how he was near new dragons. The wooly howl hissed, but waited patiently outside the room. When the dragon noticed Yen it made a cute squeak and tilted its head curiously at the human. The dragon bit the ice again, but this time his teeth hit the lemons surface, when the juice touched its tongue the dragon made a funny face and threw the lemon away. Yen chuckled and petted the baby dragon. The hatchling purred and nuzzled her head in the human’s hand. Yen named her Lemonade and she lived with her and Bigby ever since this little accident. Bigby was a bit jealous, but he liked Lemonade nevertheless, the dragon was too cute for him to be angry at.

Borovinka my blueberry fruit wraith  and my green elemental dragon Jago by grumpyforlife2 (I only made it digital) Thank you so much !!! ^^

Albino my Cave Raider by Valoris620 Thx :)

Backstory:

Yen growled in frustration as she threw her map on the ground. She had been searching g Icestorm Island for three days now, searching for a groncicles. She rubbed her temples to calm down and sat on one of the icy rocks near the entrance of the ice tunnel caves.

“Why do all the dragons hate me so much? “C’mon Yen, go tame a Nadder, it will be fun” She said mimicking Hiccup’s words as she pulled out a Nadder spike from her old wooden shield. The dragon just attacked her on sight. Next she tried a Nightmare…. Yup she still owed Fishlegs a new copy of the book of dragons, after the Nightmare attacked her and turned the old one into ashes. Now had spent days on the only island in the whole archipelago that she hated, searching for a dragon that simply disappeared after she land foot on the island. It was like if all the dragons knew about her past… Yup she was a dragon hunter, but she couldn’t stand it when she had to kill a dragon, capturing one wasn’t the problem, but when Viggo gave her the task of killing one and skinning it… It was too much. Lucky for her they were on Auction Island and she managed to escape the ship the same day, by hiding in another ship’s storage room until it reached another Island and she traveled with trader Johan to Berk.

But back to the present…

Yen snapped out of her thought as she heard footsteps nearby, it was like if someone was running. She quickly gripped the handle of her sword and dodged the axe that was thrown at her. She rolled on the ground and was quickly back on her feet, her sword already drawn.

“Gardar? Why am I not surprised?” She said, rolling her eyes at the familiar dragon hunter.

The white haired man, simply smirked as he charged at her again, she dodged again and swung her sword at him, only to have him block her attack. She kept her sword to his axe refusing to back up.

“Good to see you to, Yen. I’m always glad to see an old ‘friend’” He said sarcastically and with one swift move he sent her sword on the ground.  The sword stood straight up as the blade buried itself in the icy ground.

Gardar swung his axe at the girl again, but she dodged and rolled to were her sword was. Yen pulled out her sword and this time charged at him instead of dodging. She was much faster than him, but Gardar knew her better than anyone else, he knew how she fought and this move didn’t surprise him one bit.

He moved to the side, dodging her attack and pinned her with all his force to one of the cave walls near them. She dropped her weapon from the sudden move and Gardar pinned both her wrists above her head, preventing her from escaping. Yen tried to kick him and break free, but it was no use. Gardar was much stronger than her.

“Sorry that it had to be this way…” He said and he sounded like if he really meant it. Yen didn’t get what he meant by this at first, she didn’t even had time to react when he pulled out a rag cloth and pressed it to her face. Within seconds everything became black…

When she opened her eyes, her head hurt and her vision was very blurry at first.

There was someone talking to her and a silhouette in front of her, but she couldn’t make out what they were saying or who they were. After her vison cleared up she recognized the figure as Gardar.

“Rise and shine sleeping beauty” He said mockingly and Yen groaned in pain as she turned her head to him. She was chained to the celling of a cavern.

“Where am I?” She said with a serious expression, with no fear in her voice.

“That’s not important now. Viggo told us to get whatever information we can from you about the Berkians” He explained.

Yen’s face fell to the ground as she sighed.

“Why are you doing this to me Gardar?” She asked her voice full of sorrow.

“I had no choice, it brings me no joy to see you like this, believe me. I never wanted to hurt you. We could have ruled together… we were the best hunters after Viggo and Ryker.” He said with a frown on his face.

“But I made my choice” Yen said not even daring to look in his eyes. She never wanted to leave him…All this years he had been there for here, everything she knew she knew it from him. Even though he was a bit older than here he always treated her as equal. Their friendship soon turned to something more…but they never got the chance to continue their relationship after she left the hunters.

“You choose the live of a traitor instead of staying with me?” Gardar said his voice much lower than the usual.

“I’m a lot of things Gardar, but a traitor is not one of them. Yes, I left the hunters, but I didn’t told nothing about them to the Berkians, and I never will. And I didn’t choose them instead of you. I choose to do the right thing. And staying here and killing dragons was not the right thing to do-“Yen started, but he interrupted her.

“I’ve seen you on the battlefield Yen, and killing was never a problem for you.”

“Yes, but on the battlefield it’s either me or the enemy. Here it was me against a defenseless chained dragon. There’s no honor in killing a dragon that’s chained to a wall and is starving. Gardar, I know what you think about dragons… I thought the same thing, but… It’s a lie Gardar. All of it. Dragons are not evil, they feel no need to kill. The ones that destroyed your home… They were just defending themselves, because we destroyed their nests. You can’t blame them for that. You know I’m right. Please, it’s still not too late to do the right thing…Come with me, and leave all of this behind. Please, I lost you once… I don’t one to lose you twice.” Yen said this time looking straight in his eyes, a single tear streaming down her face.

Gardar didn’t answer. It was a good sign, he was actually considering her offer. Yen knew that he was good at heart, and she hoped that he’d listen to her. She examined the room that she was locked in and noticed a magnificent dragon chained in the other corner. It was unlike any other she had seen. And it did looked more than just a normal dragon, he looked like an albino. Even though it was chained it didn’t looked one bit like the other dragons that she had captured before, instead of cowering it stood up proudly and still continued to scratch its chain in his tries to get it off. His neck had a lot of scars and it was clear that he was also in the room for the same reason as her… to be broken. She snapped out of her trance as another man walked in the room. She recognized him as Alexius, in her eyes he was nothing but a coward, working as an interrogator to save his hide from fighting a dragon. He was always a coward and even if she was the one chained to the wall, Yen had no intentions of giving him the pleasure of seeing her be afraid.

“Well, well. What have we here?” Alexius asked a smug grin on his face.

Yen gave him a disgusted look and kept her chin up, looking her gaze with his.
“Do whatever you want, Alexius. I have no reason to fear someone like you… Once a coward, always a coward. Even here and now, with me chained to the wall and you being the one to hold a knife to my throat, I can still see the fear in your eyes. Hear your voice shaking as you try to play it cool, but we both know the truth don’t we” Yen said returning his smirk.

“We’ll see about this very soon…Won’t we?”

Gardar turned to the man, a serious look on his face as he walked towards him and pulled the helm of his shirt.

“If a single hair falls from her head, I swear, you’ll wish that the dragon laid its claws on you before I did” He said quietly through gritted teeth to the man as he left the room. Alexius gulped and nodded.

After a few hours of basically talking with Yen in circles, he got nothing. No matter how he tried to make her talk, no matter if there was a knife to her neck, Yen didn’t told him anything. He was wondering if he should torture her, but Gardar’s threat was not to be taken lightly. He knew what the man was capable of and getting him furious was not helping. He growled in frustration and pulled out his sharpest knife, holding it just next to Yen’s throat.

“You will break!” He said through gritted teeth, anger burning in his eyes.

“I will hidefirst” Yen answered spitting in his face. The man pulled back in surprise with a disgusted look on his face. All this time the albino dragon watched the human girl. He had to admit she was impressive. No matter what the man threatened her with she didn’t betray her friends. She reminded him of himself. Loyal to the end, perhaps the human was different than the others that he had seen before after all. The dragon noticed the girl motioning him where her sword stood with a tilt of her head. He turned his gaze to it and noticed that the sword was displayed on the wall near him, with the scarp end sticking out of the wooden board it was hanged on. He quickly connected the dots and realized that this might be his only chance to escape. The only thing that really kept him locked up was the muzzle on his mouth, it was preventing him from using his hot flame to melt the chains. He quicly jumped up and cut the muzzle with the sword. After he felt it fall to the ground he quickly freed himself from the chain.

“What the…?!” But before Alexius could even finish his sentence let alone draw his axe, Yen had him knocked out with a kick in the head. Her legs were not chained so why not use them. The dragon turned his gaze to her, he slowly approached the girl. Yen closed her eyes in fear of what might happen. All her encounters with dragons so far didn’t go well. She waited for the pain, but it never came. Instead she felt a soft snout against her cheek. She opened one eye only to see the dragon nuzzling its snout in her cheek. When it pulled back it carefully blasted the chain that kept her hanging from the wall. She fell on the ground with a quiet thud. As she dusted herself she expected the dragon to be already long gone, but instead it waited for her patiently with a calm and friendly look on its face. She finaly realized why when the dragon motioned her to mount up. She smiled widely as she hopped on its back. The dragon blasted the bars on one of the holes in the walls that was used like a window and flew off as fast as it could. Yen was amazed by the creature, all it did was something that she never expected to see from a dragon. Before they left the island she turned her gaze back to it.

“Well meet again, my old friend” She murmured quietly as she turned her gaze forward again. The dragon sensed her sadness and made a low rumble to catch her attention. Yen barely had time to react when he dove down and was now flying just above the water. She smiled in awe and touched the surface of the sea. She never expected that flying was such a magnificent gift, the dragon was more than just noble to share such a gift with her. She hugged the dragon’s neck and thanked him. He simply purred and relaxed into the hug. From this day forward Albino never left Yen’s side… She didn’t mind him, whenever he was with her she felt safe and loved, that was all she could ever ask from her dragon and in return she did the same… 

My Seasong Sh'eenaz by adopto66 TYSM!!!^^

My Hopeless Deathtrail - Cahir

by the awesome Snowflake TYSM!!! :D ^^

Olive and Pink by xXPhinaXx

My Glow Fury Hunter

By Princess of the Night Furies

Solas by Selethesis Thank you!!!^^

Zoltan the Gill Grunter by infinity12356 Thanks ^^

By Natalie TYSM!!!^^

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Screenshtos by Me

Things I like:

Assassin's Creed (All games and books)

Witcher (All games and books)

Dragon Age (All games and books)

Riders of Icarus

Devil May Cry

Game of Thrones

Ark: Survivial Evolved

Skyrim

Fallout 

Black Desert Online

Far Cry

Black Sails

The Wolf Among Us

Life is Strange

The hunger games

The Lord of the Rings

Red Dead Redemption

Final Fantasy 

Forza Horizon 

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
DO NOT REPLY!!!

Adoptables DO NOT REPLY

1. Common - Adopted by Laykary

2. Common - Adopted by FloofQueen 

3. Common - Adopted by Mangopopcorn

4. Rare

5. Rare - Adopted by zeebaneiba

6. Rare - Reserved for grumpyforlife2

7. Epic - Adopted by Lovlytigerss

8. Epic - Reserved for Georginia47 (1 days left)

9. Epic 

10. Legendary! - Adopted by donnala :)

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
DO NOT REPLY

YOU MAY NOW POST!!!

Expect a new batch next week!!! And on the official tracking thread you can get the chance to win a lottery and the reward of making a new adoptable species with me!! All you have to do is leave a comment here. 

Thx for reading :)

~Yen~

donnala's picture
donnala
Supreme Viking Champion
The 100 is my fav!

Will you reserve number ten for me? Thanks!

HUNTER'S SIGNATURE

AMAZINGLY AWESOME drawing of Lexa by Scalecakes! Thank you so much! (Also my profile pic)

Drawing request status - OPEN

PM me details and a pic of your OC or anything you want drawn, and get it drawn by me.

HERE, HERE, and HERE are examples of my art.

​This is my Fluffy Sun Lover adoptable, Little Miss Starshine, by the jaw-dropping Witcherforever!

(Left) My Signature Protector adoptable, Oaken, by the amazing Witcherforever! (Right) My other signature protector, Bones, by Werewolfgirl1253! They protect my signature and everything in it, so BEWARE!

Meet my human OC's:

Freya, Lexa, Lancelot. By the AMAZING Vanilia Viking!!!! TYSM! These are the updated, more Viking-like versions of them. Former versions can be found below.

(Left) Lexa in Valka's armour (red version) by the crazily talented TosiLohi! Thanks! (Right) Lexa by the marvelous AllyNadderRider! Thanks!

(Left) AMAZING drawing of my OC Lancelot Edorian by the fantastic Vanilia Viking! (Right) Just as amazing drawing of my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin by Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

(Left) And amazing headshot of Lancelot Edorian by Georginia47 (aka Geo)! (Right) Awesome drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) with her blonde hair (her original color) by ​Vanilia Viking!

(Left) By the amazing Vanilia Viking! It's amazing! (Right) Lexa and my BFF, Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking) by Aisha Snowqueen! TYSM!

(Left) Edit by the WONDERFUL Nessie! TYSM!  (Right) Lexa by the almost too good to be true Pixel! THANK YOU!

Lexa headshot by Werewolfgirl1235! TY!

My Vimeo account.

Check out my unfinished and not to be continued fanfic of Lexa and Lancelot chapters (named The Story of Us):

The Story of Us: Official Tracking Post

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) by Aelyras! TYSM! (Right) Amazing drawing of my main Viking in Snoggletog theme, LezLexa by Frytha! Thanks!

LezLexa drawings by TosiLohi! Thanks so much fellow clan member!

​_______________________________

​Click HERE for my FAQ's about me.

​Click HERE for my drawing  thread.

​Click HERE     for   my   OC   thread.

​______________________

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa by the o-so-talented Fireflash! Thank you! (Right) By the amazing Mangopopcorn!

My OC Lexa and my friend, Vanilia Viking by me! :D

LezLexa, my Viking by TosiLohi! Thanks so much!

Lexa by Archery and Dragons! Thanks so much!

By the amazing Vanilia Viking! She drew my beautiful Starblue for my birthday :D

Adorably cute drawing of Starblue given to me for Secret Santa by the amazing Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

(Left) Starblue by the fantasticly talented Duckei! TY! (Right) Starblue being silly and playing in a puddle by Alicornbrodie!

Starblue by FloofQueen! TYSM!

Isn't this just so cute? A birthday present from Aelyras! Thanks so much! I <3 It!

Above are adorable edits of Starblue by the ridiculously talented Georginia47!

(Left) Amazing blinkie by no other than the best blinkie maker Nessie! (Right) Cute headshot of Starblue by Nessie!

(Left) Edit of Starblue by the spectacular Archery and Dragons! (Right) Cute edit of Starblue by amazing Aelyras!

Starblue the Night Fury by the amazing Scar Dragon Rider! Thank you!

Amazing blinkie of Starblue by ​DatOneTrumpet​!

Both of the above drawings of Starblue by ​DatOneTrumpet​! TYSM!

(Left) Awe-inspiring gif of Starblue by Laykary! (Right) Wonderful eye edit of Starblue by the talented Ruggedturf!

Both above by Lovlytigerss! Thank you so much!

(Left) By the awesome Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By nightfuryatom4! Thanks!

(Left) Also by Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By the talented Laykary (aka Lake) Thanks!

Both of thee above by the amazing and always kind LunarPride!! TYSM!

__________________________________________________________________________________

I love editing, drawing and writing. I currently have a book with 70 thousand words. And P.S. to everyone, you can call me Hunter, or Hunt ;)

A little bit about my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin:

Dragons: Renzo (Sand Wraith) Starblue (Night Fury). Main dragon is Starblue.

She can control and create fire, which can come in handy with life threating events. When she discovered her power, her hair went from brown to red with a few streaks of white. She and Starblue received their scars from a Skrill. Long story short, they were flying and a Skrill attacked them for no reason. Lexa's fire wouldn't work in the storm, and Starblue didn't react fast enough. Panicked, Lexa's fire finally sparked. She shot the Skrill with a blast. It didn't hurt much, but it was enough to send the Skrill on it's way.

Parents: Deceased. They died long ago of a kind of infection.

Hobbies: Reading, spending time in her red glass palace with her dragons, taking long flights, racing, training with her dagger and dragons.

Weapon(s) of choice: Her golden dagger given to her by her deceased boyfriend (I know, it's like she has a curse).

​A little bit about my other OC, Lancelot Edorian:

Dragons: Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko, Flightmare) Hungarian (Armorwing) Fleetfoot (Razorwhip). Main dragon is Fleetfoot.

He's like any normal viking. He like's his family, his dragons, ect. Unlike a lot of vikings, he has no battle scars. He has a growing affection to Lexa.

Parents: Alive and healthy. A younger sister.

Hobbies: Also reading, flights, acting, going on adventures searching for more dragons and islands, and drawing.

Weapon(s) of choice: His to stainless steel axes.

________________________________________________________________________________________

An edit I did of my OC, Lexa, with her Sand Wraith Renzo.

As you can see in the pictures, I can edit colours, teleport people from one picture to another, and do other things too. So, look out for my editing and drawing threads.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Other OC edits & drawings:

Lexa and Polarstar by me.

LezLexa and baby Polarstar by the beyond talented Vanilia Viking!

Left, adorable drawing of my baby Woolly Howl, Leah, and right, chibi Armorwing, Hungarian, both by Vanilia Viking!

(Left) By the AMAZING Frytha! TYSM!    (Right) AMAZING drawing of Lexa's sister, Freya, but Autumn5467!

(Left) My OC, Lexa, with her NF Starblue. By me. (Right) Lexa and Starblue by the talented Georgina47! TY!

(Above) Amazing screenshot edit by the skilled editor VeeVeela!! TYSM!

Lexa by the amazingly skilled editor Werewolfgirl1235! TYSM!

My OC, Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko) by Flowercrystal! Thanks!

Hungarian chibi by the amazing FloofQueen! Thanks!

Freaking more-than-amazing drawing of Sy by the talented, artistic Ruggedturf! TYSM!

(Left) Fleetfoot by Archery and Dragons!                 (Right) Hungarian my OC by Flowercrystal!

Hungarian, Renzo, Fleetfoot. Bases by MegaboltPhoenix!

(Left) Very cute pic of Renzo & Lexa by Laykary! (Right) Cool drawing of Hungarian by Archery and Dragons!

A happy birthday gift from Vanilia Viking, of Lexa, Lancelot, and Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking)! TYSM!

Lancelot by Ruggedturf! Thanks!

Proud member of...

DRAGON RACERS DRAGON RACERS OI OI OI!!!

(Banner by me)

Proud member of The Resistance! Below is my cyber dragon, Firest, by Megaboltphoenix.

Species: Monstrous Nightmare

Biotech: 94% Robot

Cyber Ability: Creates walls of fire coming from any direction or all directions.

He also has a video game made by Megaboltphoenix, which can be found HERE.

The Resistance member-only badge.

A picture of my future Stormcutter, Sumo, by the talented and amazing drawer SupeDragoTraine!

A drawing of my dog, Bones, done by the amazing Georginia47! Thank you so much!

Me and my Night Fury by the amazing Cinderflower! TYSM Cinderflower!

The amazing edit of me and my Skrill, OC (don't ask me why I called him that;)), done by the amazingly talented Cinderflower! TYSM!

Me and OC, we are best friends for ever. No matter what separates us, we will always be together.

​_____________________________________________________________________

(Left) My Splinterhorn adoptable which I called Splinterhound by Flowercrystal! (Right) My Seaspike adoptable

called Kebab, by Werewolfgirl1235!

(Left) Vanilia (named after Vanilia Viking, my BFF) my Rocky Mountain Davus by MegaboltPhoenix! (Right) Lez the Whirlpool by DatOneTrumpet! TY!

Coraline, my Coral Leaper adoptable by Georginia47! She's based of the movie Coraline ;)

My Ukrainian Mistus adoptable, Vericops, by Megaboltphoenix! Thanks!

My Roaming Sand Devil adoptable, Usetess, by ScarfyWings! (Info HERE)

This is Maui, my Glowy Cave Lizard adoptable by ScarfyWings! (HERE is backstory)

Meet Eaglestorm, my Feathered Fan Wing adoptable by ScarfyWings. (Backstory HERE)

​Curanian, my Singing Fin Wing adoptable, by ScarfyWings! (Bacstory HERE)

Meet Daredevil, my Shadow Hunter adoptable by ScarfyWings. Thanks! (Backstory HERE)

​My Ice Piercer adoptable, Glacier, by ​ScarfyWings!​ (Backstory HERE)

​Stormfall, my Storm Chaser adoptable by ​ScarfyWings​! Thank you! (Backstory HERE)

Spikes, adopted from Georginia47, base by Megaboltphoenix. Info can be found by clicking on either pics.

Hisense, my Sprectral Leviathan adoptable, by the amazing Wutend Bonfire!

(Left) Nessie my in-game Deadly Nadder by Nessie!                       (Right) Renzo by Nessie! Thanks!

AMAZING drawing of Sy by 1flower! TYSM! Though Christmas is over, I just couldn't say goodbye to this amazing pic.

Statuses:

Stamps by SweetDuke

LezLexa's Dragons

Lozeno (Sand Wraith), Rhaeyne (Hobblegrunt), OC (Skrill), Lezia (Gronicicle), Shearwinder (Razorwhip)

Lancelot (Death Song), Sprout n Lout (Zippleback), Lump (Gronckle), Baymax (Armorwing), BullBoo (Buffalord)

Paralysis (Flightmare).

Well, this is the end of my horrible and boring siggy. The only good parts were the art :)  Thank you all for the amazing edits and art.

Below is an amazing Night Fury headshot of Starblue by the creative and talented FloofQueen! TYSM!

FAREWELL

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
^^ Sure thing

Num. 10 is reserved for you for 4 days! Can't wait to see what back story you're going to come up with :)

Georginia47's picture
Georginia47
Supreme Viking Champion
Can you save umber 8?

Can you save umber 8?

(Profile picture of me and my Parakeet, Bella, who passed away years ago. We were very close. The drawing was by the amazing Vanilia Viking! TYSM!

Signature under construction. Please come bzck again soon! XD

RainbowSkrillStrike's picture
RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Omg

9! I love purple :o

Save spot for me plz

๖ۣۜRainbowSkrillStrike

Skrill is my most fav :)

Im Main an Strike Class!

My First Dragon is Skrill his name is TalonClaw and he is titan :)

(Name from Inspector Gadget 2015 and he like purple lol)

Clan!

Credit by: OutsiderBlack

Credit by: Orcawave101

Phantom Shadow & Lord :) ROAR!

Artis

Credit Artis: Wutend Bonfire (Titan Skrill) ^

Credit Artis: Nessie (TalonClaw Gif ^_^) ^

Credit Artis: Syraza (this is awesome ^_^)

Edit credit: Frytha (I love it!)

Drawing Credit: Fireflash (MidnightSnowSkrill) I love this drawing! 

Drawing credit: Vanilia Viking (Tysm I love it!)

Dragon Skrill Gif

Skrill!

Lovlytigerss's picture
Lovlytigerss
Supreme Viking Champion
Httyd is my fav. ;)

Could you please reserve number 7? And could I request twice? If so could you save for me number 4 too? Thanks!

Welcome to my Siggy

First of all to my friends:

I am really sorry that I hurt u all when I stole your art but that was a mistake done by bad people and I swear I will not do it again I promise.

1. Adoptables not done by me.

2. Vikings.

3. Clan.

4. Others.

-----------------------------------------------

Edits done by me (OC) (dont steal):

1. Adoptables and edits: Thank u all!!!.

Created by: Georginia47

Thank u very much!!!

AWESOME DRAWING OF SKYLAR MY OC VIKING

BY VANILIA VIKING! THANK U!!

Done by: VeeVeeLa

Thank u very much!!!

Done by: The Awesomeness Editor

Ever!!! Nessie

Thank u very much I love Red Racer!!!

Done by The Awesomeness Editor: Nessie

Thank u so much I really love Eagle of Peace!!!

Done by the Awesomeness Editor: Nessie

Thank u so much I really love Sand Ghost!!!

Done by the Awesome editor: Cocopuppy

Thank u very much!!!

Done by: VeeVeeLa

Thank u very much!!!

Done by the Awesome editor: Cocopuppy

Thank u so much!!!

Done by: Infinity12356

Thank u very much!!!

Done by: Donnala

Thank u very much!!!

Done by: Cinderflower

Thank u very much!!!

An Adoptable by: Witcherforever

Thank u very much!!!

Done by: Laykary

Thank u very much!!!

An Adoptable by: Valoris620

Thank u very much for SilverTail!!!

An Adoptable (long time ago) by:

SolarFury29067

Thank u very much I love it!!!

Thank u so much I love it!!!

Thank u I love them all!!!

An Adoptable by: Sand Wraith Girl

Thank u very much I love it!!!

Done by: Frytha

Thank u very much I really love it!!!

The first Blinkie that I got

Thank u very much!!!

Done by: Aelyras

Thank u very much I love him!!!

Adoptable by: Megaboltphoenix &

Georginia47

Thank u both of u very much!!!

Woolly & Space

Adoptable by: Megaboltphoenix &

Georginia47

Thank u I love both Wendy & Gem!!!

INFO:

​Gender: Female

Name: Wendy

​Species: Windwalker

​Personality: Brave, Kind, Loyal, Loving

Background: We found Wendy a couple days ago, she atcaully came to Berk, and was very trusting and let us take her in.

--------------------

​INFO:

Name: Gem

​Gender: Female

Species: Razorwhip

​Age: 3 1/2 years

Personality: Helpful, Kind, Loyal, Smart, Brave, CUTE!

​Background: We found Gem when she was 1 year old. She was caught in a trap, and we freed her.

------------------------------------------------

2. Vikings.

Lovlytigerss

wanna an explanation about my name, so start read.

so my name means actually me the first 2 letters

are from my name I might give u my real name

if u wanna so, just PM me so I might tell u

but I will give u what's the meaning of my user

if u separate between Lovly and tigerss u will

notice that it's I love tigers the other "s"

means "Dragons" that mean I love both

and if u noticed that there is not an "e" in "Lovly"

thats is a mistake I did but I don't like the "e"

right now. It's so boring letter Idk XD, same

with other users I will show up later.

Lovlytigers

wanna an explanation about my name, so start read.

it's same as above.

AlphaTigerss

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I'll save number 7 for you, but for now it's only one adoptable per person sorry :(

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
Gravity Falls

Name: Risbell
Number in batch:2
Your forum name: FloofQueen
What do you like about this dragon species: Incredibly cute and I love how it's based off a butterfly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin of the SoD discord server

Click here to join

|DeviantArt|Flight Rising|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This siggy is guarded by Nami! Made by Witcherforever

My adorable Fluffy baby by the talented 1flower

~Clans~                   

The Resistance and my cyber Changewing, Illusive both by Megaboltphoenix

~OCs~

Vikings:

Tricky

Maria

Dotta

Katla

Vali and Mak

Lodin

Halla

Svala

Asmund

Brand

Arnora

Dragons:

Sniperz

Presto

Sketch

Jet

Plum

Dino

Bramble

Tik-Tik

Razzle and Dazzle

Clef

Shift

Pepa

Reggie

Supernova

Harrowing

Sleak

Tidepool

Katarina

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Risbell is yours! :D

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
Bleep

Thank yooou!

Mangopopcorn's picture
Mangopopcorn
Supreme Viking Champion
I don't have one!

Name: Nyahnan

Number in batch:3

Your forum name:mangopopcorn

What do you like about this dragon species: To be honest, this wasn't my favorite species, but I still liked it for it's majesticness. I fell in love with this particular dragon because of it's color.

May Magyk be with you,

May you soar high in Flyte,

May Physic guide you,

May Queste be your goal,

May Syrennnot find you,

May Darke be behind you,

May there always be Fyre in your soul

-Angie Sage

Hi! I'm Mango!                

I am a member of the Resistance.

I do NOT support hacking.

Launch is my cyber dragon.

Jaxie is a fun loving girl who hates pranks. At 16, she came to the school and later was blinded in her right eye by her Whispering Death, Sharktear, forever damaging their bond. Through the next few years, she watched her little sister turn from a sweet little girl into a bitter warrior, rescued a Scuttleclaw egg from the bitter cold of Icestorm Island, and started her own clan. She is now 18, and looking forward to graduating next year.

Karrud is the father in the Herman family. He met his wife at the age of 27, and decided to dedicate his life to the sea. At 45, he settled down on Berk, sending his two daughters to the nearby dragon school. Two years later, he decided to join the school himself, meeting the Sand Wraith, Tholank, and the huge baby Gronckle, Eggdrop.

(By TosiLohi)

Marrissa is cold and bitter towards anyone associated with Berk. She is the commander of a group of outcasts who believe that Alvin was wrong to help Berk and want to continue his "Original Plans." However, she has a soft spot for her older sister, Jaxie, and goes through deep regret every day for leaving her behind.

Rescued from Marrissa's Outcasts by the Herman family, Echo prides herself on no longer being an orphan. She first arived at the school on an Outcast ship at the age of 15. Now, 16, Echo has trained quite a few dragons, including her best friend, Sheath. Echo was royalty before the Outcasts invaded her island, forcing her to stowaway on the Snarp family's ship. Due to her history, Echo is meek and plauged by nightmares and hiluscinations. 

It takes a lot to stand up to your family. But then again, 21 year-old Mikayla isn't known for backing down. Born into the Snarp family, Mikayla had come to accept that she would have to fight for something she didn't believe in. That all changed when her family, the Outcasts, captured a Flightmare. Surprising herself, and everyone around her, she went against her family and rescued the dragon. She then got in contact with her cousin, Jaxie, enrolled in the school, and changed her life forever.

By Witcherforever

By Witcherforever

By Witcherforever

By Nessie

By Nessie

By Nessie

By Pixel

Unless otherwise stated, all art is by me.

To get your own, go here.

Blue to get ready,

Green to go,

Yellow to guide you through the snow,

Orange to warn you that over, you'll go,

The red will be the final glow,

Now seek the black,

There's no going back.

-Angie Sage

Note to self :

12.9, 0x2b9b6b, 7, 3, 40.0, 0.6, 1.0, 1.3, 40.0, 90.0, 0.0, 4, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, -0.1, 0.7, 0.2, 0xe8d99b, 0xff188e, 6.2, 4.5, 6, 5, 0.5, 0.3

0x484b18, 7, 5, 38.6, 0.6, 1.1, 1.3, 35.1, 80.4, 0.1, 4, 0.0, 0.1, 0.0, 0.0, 1.2, -0.1, 0.6, -0.2, 0xc29dbe, 0xeb368d, 5.3, 6.7, 7, 7, 0.6, 0.9

22.1, 0x484b18, 7, 5, 38.6, 0.6, 55.1, 1.3, 35.1, 80.4, 0.1, 4, 0.0, 0.1, 0.4, 0.0, 1.2, -0.1, 0.6, 0.2, 0xc29dbe, 0xeb368d, 5.3, 6.7, 7, 7, 0.6, 0.9

GLORFINDEL IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

You got it :D (I love the colors too!)

IisRandom's picture
IisRandom
Supreme Viking Champion
~*~

Tracking!

~~~

{Welcome}

To IisRandom's Signature

~~~

Imagination is like a constant flame

A light that never dies out

Dreams are like the smoke from the glowing fire

A visible whisper in the air before they dissipate to be replaced by another

Wishes are the embers from the flame

They keep your mind hopeful throughout your life

Stories are the fuel for the fire

They relay ideas, adventures, and knowledge to your mind

Never let your dreams die, your wishes go, and your love for stories leave you.

Once they're gone, so is the flame.

The flame that keeps your warm, happy, and hopeful through life.

~~~~~~~

~*~

~Credits~

Credit to myself for the story/poem

Credit to Witcherforever for the beautiful picture of my Nocturn Death Breather

Credit to NightmareRebuff for the Chiropan, Kigurumei, and Chibi Oriental Serpentfang

Credit to myself for the Hufflepuff Golden Snitch Dragon

Credit to myself for the silvery blue dragon

Credit to Witcherforever for the Dream Terrible Terror

Credit to xXPhinaXx for the Jelly-Bean-Crossed-With-Slime-Looking-Creature

Credit to a random online source for the amazing photo of Pearl

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! ^u^

donnala's picture
donnala
Supreme Viking Champion
The 100 TV show!

Name:

Little Miss Starshine (Starry for short).

Female

Number in batch:

Your forum name:

donnala

​They are one of the most adorable fan species I have ever seen! And the adoptable I'm going for is just too beautiful to be true.

Backstory:

​Lexa was taking her normal morning flight, as she does every morning. Renzo, her Sand Wraith lifted his eyes to her, a exhausted look on his face. They've been flying for a while now, and so they landed on a tall sea stack. She dismounted Renzo, and he dived into the sea to get himself some fish. Lexa yawned. She'd been as stupid as to not bring any food with. But she did bring chocolate. She took a piece of chocolate out of her bag, and let it melt on her tongue.

​Renzo returned with a mouthful of fish, gulping them down, and shaking himself dry. Lexa laughed at the adorable look on his face. But the next second, Renzo's expression faded and turned into a growl. Lexa looked where he was staring, and her laugh faded.

​A flock of Changewings were surrounded around something on a nearby sea stack.. Lexa could only barely see a dark, night sky-like dragon in the center of the flock of Changewings. She gasped.

​It was a dragon, though not one Lexa had ever seen. It was the size of a Fireworm, looking as small as an ant compared againt the flock of Changewings. Instict kicked in, and Lexa mounted Renzo as fast as she could, and they sped of to the sea stack.

​As they landed, Renzo aimed a shot at a Changewing, but before he could fire, the butterfly like dragon released fire of it's own. It hit the Changewing nearest to it, which roared and fell of the edge of the sea stack. The Changewings stared at their fallen companion as it hit he water. One Changewing dived in after it, and came out a second later with the other Changewing, and with an effort, the Changewing flew away with the hurt Changewing in it's claws.

​While the rest of the Changewings were still destracted, Renzo fired a shot at the nearest Changewing, it missed by inches, but that, and the butterfly like dragons fire, was enough to scare off most of them. Two remained.

​Renzo fired another shot, which hit this time. It didn't hurt the Changewing, but it made it stumble from the force and it also fell of the sea stack, but before it hit the water it took flight. And as the small dragon took aim at the last Changewing, the Changewing got scared and flew off, too. Lexa sighed as their retreating figures got smaller.

​But it wasn't over. The small dragon took aim at Lexa and Renzo, too. Renzo growled in response, spreading his wings in case the small dragon released the shot, so that they could get a quick take of. But as the shot grew nearer to firing, the dragons nose lifted up in the air and took a long sniff. It stopped aiming, and creeped closer. Renzo back off a bit, but the sea stack was too small, and he couldn't back up more.

​Lexa swallowed. Her brain was telling her to run, but her heart felt a sort of pull to the dragon. She stroked Renzo's head as the dragon grew even closer, and she slowly dismounted Renzo.

​She neared the dragon, which was still sniffing. And as she got nearer, a memory popped up. She'd heard about this dragon before. A Fluffy Sun Lover. And also as she got closer, she saw how truly beautiful and adorable it was. It's skin pattern was like a night sky, with stars. She let out a wowed sound.

​And the dragon was now in touching distance, and it seemed to be aiming it's sniffing at her bag. Lexa frowned, and slowly took out a piece of chocolate. The dragon made an excited noise, and hesitantly, Lexa reached out the piece of chocolate, which the Fluffy Sun Lover took immediately, swallowing it. Lexa let out a small laugh as it widened it's eyes at her, asking for more. She took out all the chocolate she had and offered it to the Fluffy Sun Lover, which she noticed was a girl. She didn't know how she knew, except that she just knew.

​After a while Lexa hesitantly reached out to it, offering it to climb on her hands. It slowly did so.

​And she took it home. On the way, she started thinking of names. And setteled on Little Miss Starshine. It fitted her.

​And she could almost be certain that there lay a life of adventure, training, and more before the two. But first she had to train it, and man was she excited about that.

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

1. How realistic it sounds 14 % 

2. Length 9%

3. Originality 18 %

4. Dragon name 20 %

5. How accurate it is for the specie you want to get 25% 

TOTAL SCORE: 86 % !!!!

You got it :) 

I love the name btw ^^

donnala's picture
donnala
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks!

Yay! Thank you! Going in my sig ASAP!

Laykary's picture
Laykary
Berk's Power Player
Whale wars!!!!

OMG they are here!!!

Can you save number one for me please? The very first one (common)

Check out my art shop!

More of my art here:

Ahoy Sailors!!! Welcome to my

signature!

It's kind of big, so, if you are not interested:

About me:

I'm from: Brazil

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite kind of music: Electro swing 

Likes: Ocean stuff, like whales and ships; History(American Revolutionary war, WW1 and WW2...);Geography; video games, art, reading, writing and traveling.

Birthday: February 11

My OC's 

Laykary Bølgenee                      Stahl Krigborn

North Sea                                Atlas

(Lake and Stahl by the mega talented Pixel! Bouncies by the one and only Defy! And dragons by me! )

by catiedragons, thanks!^

My clan, Tidal Waves of Mystery:

All the clan stuff was made by me, if you are in Tidal Waves of Mystery too, feel free to put the pictures in your

signature!

Backstories coming soon!

Dragon Stuff!

Blacksmith and Finnegan Bouncies by Defy! Thanks :D

By me^ 

Thank you Spy Girl for this amazing drawing!!!^

Atlantis the nigth fury by Heather Hofferson I. Thanks! <3

Atlantis the night fury by Heather Hofferson I. Thanks! XD

Stromboli and Askja's gifs by Mangopopcorn! Thanks XD

Atlantis the night fury by dragonrider34

Dreamcatcher the flightmare by me^

Svalstrom the bewilderbeast (by me)!

( i will post his backstory soon!)

The day i met Svalstrom...

By me^

North Sea bu the one and only Umbreon27! Thanks! :3

Lovely drawing of me and North Sea by the one and only DatOneTrumpet! Thanks <3

Night Tide by me^

North Sea gif by me^

Gelato by Witcherforever! Thanks! <3

:3 My adoptables :D

Name: Thormenta

Species: Night Fury

Adopted at: 8/7/2016

Personality: Playful, but at the same time, unpredictable and fierce.

Adoptable by Frytha :3 

Name: Ondina

Species: Oceanic SeaSong

Adopted at: 8/23/2016

Personality: Playful and kind, but very shy with strangers.

Adoptable by Adopto66 :3

Name: Atlantis

Species: Night Fury (Tidal)

Adopted at: 8/10/2016

Personality: Fierce and aggressive, but at the same time, protector and loyal.

Adoptable by me :3 more of them coming soon!

Name: Siren

Species: Night Fury (Tidal)

Adopted at: 8/11/2016

Personality: Lovely and loyal, but can be very dangerous when she wants.

Adoptable by me :3

Name: Kang

​​Species: Whispering Death

Adopted at: 12/06/2016

​Personality: Quiet, Keeps to Himself, Grumpy

Kang was surrendered because his owner couldn't put up with. He said he was too grumpy, demanding, and took up too much room! Kang has been at Geo’s rescue for a very little time, and now I’m taking care of him.

Adoptable base by Megaboltphoenix. Got him at Georginia's rescue center. Thanks! <3 :3

Name: Burst

Gender Female

Species: Rufflewing

Adopted at: 12/19/2016

Rarity: 8.6/10

Backstory:

Exploring one acient and unknown volcanic cave, i spotted a litlle creature moving, it was tiny and curious, looking at every move i did. At first i did not paid attention to the dragon, it was just beeing curious, like every dragon on this world. I started to get deeper on the cave, and the little creature followed me. It was getting hotter and hotter, i didn't know why but was not worried. The tiny dragon started to make loud sounds at me. "What do you want?!" I was starting to get annoyed. I kept my way down, and the dragon followed me again. I was not understanding what was happening there, why was that tiny thing following me? Suddenly, the creature started to flap it's tiny wings. They were very pretty, with life red color. "Do you want to play?" The dragon made a little sound. I trew a boulder for it, who got it and started running. "Come back here!" I laughted.

When i noticed, we were out of the cave. The tiny dragon gets close and i pet it's head. When i looked behind to the cave opening, a big lava flow was coming out of it. Just some moments after i stopped to think... "Wait... You saved my life..." The dragon was sitting by my side... After this i decided to take care of her, Burst, the rufflewing. At first i took her home, i used to think it would be ok... Well, i used to... She was looking sad, very sad. I didn't knew what was happening, i tried everything i could, but nothing was happening. One day, i was drawing some maps by her side when suddenly she got on the map and put one of her paws on a cave sketch. I knew what i needed to do... I found a comfortable cave by my island where she started to live. I always bring her gifts and take good care of her. Well, i really should do many other things, because the creature that saved my life deserves much more...

Adoptable by Flowercrystal and Fleetwing! Thanks <3 :3 

Name: Baltic

Species: Deadly Nadder

Adopted at: 01/03/2017

Personality: Loyal, playful and gentle.

Adopted at Geo's Dragon's Heaven's adoptables and base by Megaboltphoenix, Thanks! <3

Name: Sunrise

Species: Deadly Nadder

Personality: Friendly and shy.

Adopted at Geo's Dragon's Heaven's adoptables and base by Megaboltphoenix, Thanks! <3

Name: Grassy

Species: Whispering Death

Personality: Loving and shy.

Name: Hekla

Species: Speed Stinger

Personality: Brave and loyal

Name: Moonlight

Species: Night Terror

Personality: Shy, loving and friendly.

Name: Midnight

Species: Night Terror

Personality: Always happy and ready to play, friendly and kind.

Name: Seaside

Species: Sea Whisper

Adopted at: 12/27/2016

Personality: Shy, quiet and friendly.

Adoptable by me. Check the Sea Whisper adoption to get one.

Name: Abiss
Species: Sea Whisper (Rare)
Adopted at: 01/01/2017
Personality: Very shy and not that friendly with strangers.
Adoptable by me. Check the Sea Whisper adoption to get one.

Name: Bambina

Species: Bouldersting

Adopted at: 03/01/2017

Personality: Playful and kind, to me at least...

Adoptable by Zikta! Thanks! <3

Name: Lenny

Species: Gliding Gecko

Adopted at: 01/06/2017

Personality: Playful, friendly and kind.

Adoptable by Geo! Thanks! <3

Name: Edwards

Species: Coral Leaper

Adopted at: 01/06/2017

Personality: Loyal and brave.

Adoptable by Geo! Thanks <3

Name: Hortense

Species: Blizziebreezie

Adopted at: 01/07/2017

Personality: Very shy and loving.

Adoptable by Zikta! Thanks! :D <3

Name: Maelstrom

Species: Seashell Armor Tail

Adopted at: 01/21/2017

Personality: Curious, shy and playful.

Adoptable by Witcherforever! Thanks!!! :D <3

Name: Hashidate

Species: Spectral Leviathan

Adopted at: 02/01/2017

Personality: Loyal and disciplined.

Backstory: Hashidate was a war dragon used by the Japanese Empire's navy in WW2.

Adoptable by the mega talented Bonfire! Thanks! XD

Games I play:

By me^ 

Oh, you have finished! Congratulations! There's no reason to be happy, because this is not important for your life at all! 

well... see you sea dogs! XD

i need to stop saying that... º-º

What?! Why are you still here?

Well, go ahead, keep reading the stuff below mate!

Georginia47's picture
Georginia47
Supreme Viking Champion
Hello, what is the type if

Hello, what is the type if dragon that you have reserved for me?

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Tropical Nigtmare!

Laykary's picture
Laykary
Berk's Power Player
Whale wars!!!!

Ahoy Yen!

Here's my form!

Name: Maelstrom

Number in batch: 1

Your forum name: Laykary

What do you like about this dragon species: I like pretty much everything to be honest. XD They are tidal class dragons too, and tidal is my favorite class.

Hope it's fine!

Lake ^u^

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

It's perfect ^^

Here's Maelstorm

Laykary's picture
Laykary
Berk's Power Player
Sorry, North Sea took the subject...

TYSM yen!

I will be back for the next batch!

Vanilia Viking's picture
Vanilia Viking
Supreme Viking Champion
Tracking!! :)

Tracking!! :) ((Waiting for a Stonescale Hunter :D :D))

Welcome to my signature! :)

((This is Kinght. He protects my signature, and everything in it. DO NOT PET!! He's very dangerous!! You can definitely not buy him with fish!! Made by the amazing Werewolfgirl1253!! TYSM!!^_^))

((made by the amazing awesome talented Geo!! Arts by TosiLohi (x2), Fireflash, Azura, 1flower and Alicornbrodie. TYSM!! :3))

Rhaeyne's Courage

((A story written by the super talented writer, IrishMexicanViking))

Vanilia and Rhaeyne by the famous TosiLohi. :3 TYSM!!!! :D

Proud member of The Resistance hacker-hunting forum clan. And this is my cyberdragon, Rune the cyber Armorwing. (made by the awesome Megaboltphoenix.)

A BIG thank you to all the artists.^_^

I had to delete the artworks from my siggy, because it caused lagging for every thread I was attending. I still love all of them and I'll keep each and one of them forever. :)

Amazing edit of my first 36 dragon by the even more amazing Stiger23. :3 Thanks!!!

Thank you for everyone for the artworks!!

Rhaeyne (2016–) /The middle child. Shy, clever, loves inventing stuff. Doesn't like being around other people, but loves her friends very much. Both her and her dragon (Nightsky) are afraid of heights, but they keep pushing their limits. (18)/

Proud elder of The Dragon Racers  

Dragons:

1., Summer (male, Monsterous Nightmare)

2., Snowflake (female, Groncicle)                                        Favourite Class:

3., Nightsky/Sky/ (male, Sand Wraith) <--main,TRR :)

4., Nanthea (female, Wishpering Death)

5., Waffle (male, Thunderdrum)

6., Leaninsidhe (female, Raincutter)

7., Draecena/Racey/ (female, Scuttleclaw)

8., Starlight (female, Flightmare)

9., Thunderstorm (male, Hideous Zippleback)

10., Winter (male, Snaptrapper)

11., Cloud (female, Deadly Nadder)

12., Naerys (male, Armorwing)

13., Needle (female, Razorwhip)

14., Freya (female, Death Song)

15., Strawberry (male, Gronckle)

16., Icicle (male, Groncicle)

17., Siracusa/Siri/ (male, Snafflefang)

18., Maecy (female, Grapple Grounder)

19., Silver (female, Singetail)

20., Lava (male, Eruptodon)

21., Lani (female, Hotburple)

22., Northstar/Naru/ (male, Wolly Howl)

23., Rylarth/Ryla/ (female, Hobblegrunt) <--battle

24., Periwinkle/Vini/ (female, Snow Wraith)

25., Honey (female, Sweet Death)

26., Windraiser/Winds/ (female, Windwalker)

27., Rime (male, Stromcutter)

28., Firefly (female, Typhoomerang)

29., Compass (male, Mudraker)

30., Vanilla (female, Rumblehorn)

31., Rune (male, Armorwing)

32., Nayvie (female, Shockjaw)

33., Stufflebean/Binnie/ (male, Boneknapper)

34., Sapphire (female, Sliquifier)

35., Ash (male, Smothering Smokebreath)

36., Mistletoe (male, Snoggletog Nadder)

37., Xenon (female, Fireworm Queen)

38., Candycane (female, Christmas Razorwhip)

39., Myopie (male, Flame Whipper)

40., Neptune (male, Skirll)

41., Bluestreak/Blue/ (male, Speed Stinger)

42., Comet (male, Moldruffle)

43., Scauldy (female, Scauldron)

44., Loki (male, Thunderpede)

45., Thallula/Thalu/ (female, Changewing)

+1., Lyra (female, Night Fury)

Rhaeyne's signature, by the wicked creativ ScaleFeatherz:

Vanilia (2013–) /Oldest sister of Rhaeyne and Nanuru. Warrior Princess. She has two weapons: her favourite axe and her beauty. Wakes up early, to train with Sunshine every day. Loves to be in the middle of the attention. (21)/

Leader of the Nightfall Warriors  

Dragons:

1., Sunshine (male, Monsterous Nightmare) <--main :)

2., Peach (female, Gronckle)                                               Favourite Class:

3., Midnight (male, Gronckle)

4., Cloud (female, Deadly Nadder) <--TRR

5., Grass and Leaves (male, Hideous Zippleback)

6., Scauldy (female, Scauldron) <--battle

7., Stone (male, Wishpering Death)

8., Sky (male, Thunderdrum)

9., Snowflake (female, Rumblehorn)

10., Skullcrusher (male, Rumblehorn)

11., Iris (female, Shockjaw)

12., Cherry (female, Gronckle)

13., Verity (female, Grapple Grounder)

14., Zarina (female, Tide Glider)

15., Maura (female, Pricklebogger)

16., Sheirwood (male, Stormcutter)

17., Mars (male, Skrill)

18., Gaia (female Gronckle)

Nanuru (2016- ) /Youngest sister. She is a lot like Vanilia. The difference is that, she'd never dirt her hands. (13)/

Proud member of the Unique Legacies  

1., Prince (male, Rumblehorn) <-- main

2., Stardust (female, Deadly Nadder)

3., Noblewisp/Wisp/ (Whispering Death)

4., Snowball (Groncicle)

5., Glimmer (Gronckle)

Female | 18 | Europe | books | Game of Thrones/ASOIAF | piano

Nessie's Forum Pins:

Thanks for reading!! :P Bye^^

grumpyforlife2's picture
grumpyforlife2
Supreme Viking Champion
Ninjago- Life, Liberty, & the pursuit of Happineffs

AAAHHHH!!!!  I'M LATE!  now i missed all the good ones (darn XP  I hate this invisible new topics glich)  Well anyway, save the last fluffy one for me!  (Number 6)

"Her soul was too deep to explore by those who always swam in the shallow end."

~Quote from A. J. Lawless

Life is gray & dull, & all i see is dark,

stay by my side & i'll be there no matter what,

though the snow falls faster, & the wind blows louder still,

i'll be there by you're side, to blow away the chill.

~Poem i made for Pearl & Snowdust 

WELCOME TO GRUMPY CATS SIGGY!

Art  Chat   FAQs  Comics

PEARL GARMADON

& SNOWDUST

(Pearl by my Bff Frytha <3)                  (drawing of Snowdust by DatOneTrumpet)

Winter can be unforgiving

Hard, evil, and cold.

But if you stay with me,

I promise you'll never be alone.

~Poem by me for Pearl & Snowdust

Meet my Oc's!

Pearl Garmadon

Snowdust

Carl Henderson

Zander

Shielle

Bumbles

Zane Blackhaule

Spirit

Ida Barnes

Water Phoenix

Henry Mcnire

Windhurtle

Robin Goodfellow

Cackatoo

Other Oc's

ZANDER'S SHIP CORNER!

Zane Blackhaule X Shielle                            Pearl Garmadon X Carl Henderson

(Adorable ship pictures by the talented Tosilohi)

(By me XD)

Pearl looked inside & gasped.  There, as if inviting itself to be read, was the map.  

Pearl took the yellowed paper in her hand & shakily unrolled it.  She scanned it, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.  This was it.  The key to finding the Winter Rider.

~Quote from my fanfic, The Winter Rider

I'm currently writing a fanfic called The Winter Rider.  Check it out >Here<

(Special thanks to Infinity12356 for the cover)

Short stories

VIOLET WINTER  LOKI'D!     

(By me)                    (By Navlyn Fury)

"It was vicious, relentless, and impossible to see in the white out. The Snow Wraith."

~Gobber translating Gothi's text

"Snow Wraiths have no known vulnerabilities, making them 

supremely formidable force to be rekoned with during battle."

~From howtotrainyourdragon.com

(Tigeris by Megaboltphoenix)

i have WAY to many adopted dragons to put in my siggy.  because of that,

i've posted all of them here:

~CLICK HERE FOR MY ADOPTED DRAGONS~

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RESISTANCE!

Name: Deadpool

Species: Cyber Night Fury

Biotech: 72% Robot

Cyber Ability: Equipped with plasma educed claws that burns through

any material/Modified plasma blasts that act like explosive darts

(Attacker/General)

Hackers, we are coming!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE DRAGON RACERS!

DRAGON RACERS, DRAGON RACERS, OI, OI, OI!

Good job, you made it to the end!  Snowdust says goodbye! :D

(Edited Snowdust gif by AlicornBrodie)

Iamcrazyfordragons35
Dragon Master
I am late too. I really

I am late too. I really wanted one of those Tropical Nightmares. Witcherforever is it possible to reserve a place for the next batch?

Signiture in construction. All I have got is my SoD profiles.

Name: Thegreatgreatnightfury

Clan: Unique Legacies

BFF: basiq (her name from scatch. I couldn't remember her in-game name!)

Dragons:

Blast: Titan thunerdrum (female)

Sandsurfer: Adult Sandwraith (Male)

Toothless: Adult nightfury (Male)

Iron: Titan Razorwhip (Male)

Ambersong: Adult death song (Female)

Metalwing: Adult armorwing (Male)

Torches: Adult singetail (female)

Sneaky: Titan terrible terror (female)

Raino: Adult raincutter (Male)

ShiverIce: Adult Shivertooth (Female)

Burst and Gas: Titan zippleback (Male)

Lava: Adult Eruptodon (Female)

Completed expansions: All of them!

Name: FuryOfTheWinter

Clan:

BFF:

Dragons:

Sandy: Adult Sand Wraith (Male)

Toothless: Adult Nightfury (Male)

Winter: Teen Deadly Nadder (Female)

Completed expansions:

Expansion in progress:

Lovlytigerss's picture
Lovlytigerss
Supreme Viking Champion
Just a question what is the

Just a question what is the name of the dragon that it's reserved for me???

Lovlytigerss's picture
Lovlytigerss
Supreme Viking Champion
Httyds are my fav. ;)

Name: Pure

Number in batch: 7

Your forum name: Lovlytigerss

What do you like about this dragon species: (optional): well as always bcs it's so amazing!! And I really love them all as I wanted to adopt them all xD.

Backstory:

(note: I am too bad at backstorys so don't expect the best but I will try hope it will turn out well)

Skylar waked up this morning in a great sense, she got packed up for her exploring journey that she always do it every Friday, GoldenFury her nightfury were standing out at the sunrise waiting for her to pack and get ready, then she came with her bag packed and took some food for the journey, GoldenFury growled saying in excitment Skylar let's go! Skylar let's go!

Skylar ran at him and mounted him, after a couple of hours they landed on a new island at the south cost for some rest and to take lunch.

Skylar and GoldenFury set up the tents, Skylar said to GoldenFury to defend the camp so she can go and get some wood to fire up the fire.

Skylar went to the forest and cut some trees to get wood, after realizing a small dragon with a butterfly wings she were scared with no home and no family she were hungry and thirsty she were still a baby and sick.

Skylar looked at her a couple of times but she never know this new dragon species, after a while trying to know from where and how she came from, GoldenFury were growling after Skylar heared GoldenFury she knews that he is in a trouble, Skylar took off the wood and got the small butterfly dragon on her arm and ran towards the camp to see if GoldenFury is okay.

after runing to the camp Skylar stopped and saw that the camp is full with Speed Stingers! XD she laughed...

and then saw GoldenFury in a trap the speed stingers trapped him, after noticing all of these the speed stingers were asleep.

Skylar tried to save GoldenFury and to get out of here but she couldn't, after she remembered the small butterfly dragon she tried to know her ability, she left the dragon flying to the trap and got GoldenFury out of it, but that's not all the speedstingers walked up and saw GoldenFury is gone!

they gone mad and chased Skylar, GoldenFury, and the small baby butterfly dragon...

after noticing they were chased the baby butterfly dragon just breathed fire at them a very huge one. The speed stingers were scared they ran off and got away.

after all of these, it's time to return home Skylar said. When she were packing and about to fly back to home the baby butterfly dragon looked at them in a crying mood, then Skylar noticed her crying she looked at her a couple of times and she remembered that this baby is alone and has no home family or food and drink, Skylar grabbed her and looked at her with happiness then Skylar said welcome to your new family :) the baby got very happy and excited to see her new family.

after returning home with the new partner, Skylar got her a stable and everything she needs to be happy, and got her her dragons so she can learn from them new abilities and to be friends, in the dinner time Skylar got her friends around the table and got to eat, after eating they were asking " what happened today tell us! " Skylar told the whole story to her friends, and in the final they asked what's her name? She said: her name.. umm.. ummm.. her name is Pure.

her friends asked why Pure? Skylar said: bcs she is the last of her species and has no home or family and she is epic to find.

in the next day Skylar did a party at her hideout representing Pure, and it was the best place to her ever!

The End.

hope that helped :)

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

You got it ^^

(You can definitely work on the backstory a bit, but it's ok :))

Score:

1. How realistic it sounds 6%

2. Length 10%

3. Originality 20%

4. Dragon name 20%

5. How accurate it is for the specie you want to get 15%

TOTAL SCORE: 71 !!!!( It's pure luck I didn't knew it would be exactly one above the requirement XD)

Lovlytigerss's picture
Lovlytigerss
Supreme Viking Champion
oh thanks god didnt expect it thanks to you too!

oh thanks god didnt expect it thanks to you too!

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

Name: Tally

Number in batch: 9

Your forum name: RainbowSkrillStrike

What do you like about this species: I love Purple dragon and I like design it look awesome and cute dragon :3

Backstory:

he is lonley dragon who always want be friendly with viking or dragon he love staying in cave and hidding away from bad dragon and dragon hunter, he is very species dragon with beautiful purple colour.

when he look up the sky and saw skrill and it flying up sky when he might be fear and hiding in cave and be safety when Skrill land on grass and looking around but this Skrill already owner and he is nice dragon never hurting anyone (only dragon hunter and mean dragon) 

onwer looking for his Skrill he always love hide and seek when he walking around to find him but he found him he was standing at grass next to cave "There u are Talon?" onwer said and walk to him 'I know u love playing hide and seek but not right now' owner knee down and pat him.

purple dragon look at both from outside cave and wonder so he decided go outside cave and show himself. onwer turn around and saw purple dragon "woah! I never see that dragon before" he never see one before but he look lonley want having fun or something?

when purple dragon near onwer and look at him with confusing face because he not sure if bad/good? 

when onwer try pat his head but he didnt nobs away or running away he just look at me "Hello species dragon im Midnight" Midnight said to species dragon and he smile at him "and this Talon he is skrill but im his onwer" Talon smile at owner and lick him "haha I know you like playing around with me anyways are you lost or what?" Midnight look at species and he shake head because he is so lonley always want be happy so species dragon lick Midnight and sit next to him "hm? you want come with us?" Midnight wonder if he want or not but he shake head said yes he want be friendly.

Midnight smile at him "Alright and I think im going call you Tally is that alright?" Midnight wonder and Tally accpect name he like it "ah I see that you like it" Midnight see he like it and now he own Tally and Talon both see happy each other "alright let go home with Tally then you too can play each other" both dragon are happy then Midnight sit on Talon back and fly off with Tally and went to home

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
Sorry :(

Sorry try again with an updated or new backstory :(

And plz read the information about the dragon that you are trying for, they are the hardest to tame from all the dragons here!

1. How realistic it sounds 4%

2. Length 8%

3. Originality 15%

4. Dragon name 20%

5. How accurate it is for the specie you want to get 3%

TOTAL SCORE: 50% 

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
A

Ah k I will try again I don't rlly good at English 

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

No need to worry about that, grammar is not a part of the scale

Just try to make it sound more like you're taming a dragon that's actually super aggressive and territorial :) 

zeebaneiba's picture
zeebaneiba
Chief
Race to the Edge

I have a question: If a new batch of adoptables come out, can I request another one, or is it just one per person?

Name:  Seafrost

Number in batch: 5

Your forum name:  Zeebaneiba

What do you like about this dragon species: (optional)  Well, first of all, he looks super cool.  Second of all, I like his ability.  

Short Backstory:  Ummm... Short?  Mine is kinda long, hope you don't mind. ^_^

The ship rocked lightly on the waves as Kaylee peered out over the horizon, looking for any sign of movement.  

“Remind me again why we are out here in the ocean, waiting for a dragon that is potentially able to kill us?”  A voice said behind her.  Her friend, Jay, was sitting on the wooden deck of the viking ship, looking extremely bored and on the verge of falling asleep.  

“That dragon took two entire ships of fish and sank three boats, Jay!  We have to catch it before it destroys any more ships.”  

“So we’re waiting, on a ship full of fish, for a dragon that specifically sinks ships and eats fish?”  Jay said.  “We’re pretty much asking for the dragon to eat us.  Why couldn’t we have brought our own dragons?  It’s much easier to net something from the air.”  

Their ship was wide enough for five adult vikings to stand side by side and five meters long.  Not the ideal ship for catching dragons, but it was small enough for Kaylee and Jay to manage by themselves.  

“Let me guess, you were tuning out when Mulch explained to us that this dragon can smell things from miles away?”  Kaylee asked.  “It would most definitely smell any other dragons around.  We have to do this on a ship.”  

“But why only two of us and one ship?”

“It’s more likely to attack a lone ship than an army of one.  Besides, we can do this.  We’ve trained dragons before.”

Jay sighed and closed his eyes.  

Waiting was boring work, and just as the soft movement of the deck was about to rock her to sleep, Kaylee felt the entire ship lurch upwards.  Her eyes widened and she snapped to attention, scanning the sea.  Behind her, Jay jumped up and did the same, blinking the sleep from his eyes.  

“It’s here!  Quickly, grab the nets!”  Kaylee saw a flash under the waves and the ship lurched again.  

Jay grabbed a handful of the pile of nets on the deck and tossed one end to Kaylee.  She grabbed it and waited, tense and ready.  

Suddenly, an odd mist began rising from the sea around the boat.  It drifted towards them slowly, it’s tendrils reaching towards her as if to grab her.  

“Be careful!  Try not to breathe it in, we don’t know if its-”

“Hey, Kaylee.  Do fish have legs?”  Jay said, pointing.  

Alarmed, Kaylee looked, but saw nothing.  “What are you talking about?”

“Because I’m seeing a fish,”  Jay replied,  “And it has legs.”  He was wobbling on his own legs as if he was about to fall.  “And there’s a Terrible Terror on your head…”  He grabbed his head like he was about to faint.

“Jay, are you okay?”  Then she inhaled some of the mist and began to see images.  A dancing Night Terror appeared before her eyes, and fish with wings began leaping out of the water at her.  But when she reached out her hand, her fingers went through them and they disappeared.  

It’s not real.  It’s a mirage… Her mind whispered.  But she couldn’t wrap her head around the thought.  

Kaylee shook her head, clearing it for a moment before another tide of images swarmed in, images of fish with four heads instead of one and striped, wriggling sea snakes.  

It’s not real.  Her mind insisted.  

Suddenly, a light blue, spiky head lunged out of the water and fastened its jaws on the side of the ship.  There was a loud crack, and wood splinters flew everywhere as the creature jerked its head and half of the entire left side of the ship broke off.  The loud noise snapped Kaylee back into her senses and she covered her head as the large piece of wood went sailing over her head and landed in the ocean.  The creature, which she could now see was a dragon, stuck its snout into one of the baskets and came up with a mouthful of fish, chewing and swallowing before going for more.  

Kaylee threw the net as hard as she could at the dragon, glad to see it snag in the dragon’s head horns.  It roared angrily as the rope netting covered its face.  

“Jay!”  Kaylee said.  Her friend was shaking his head to clear it from the mist, which had faded as quickly as it came.  When he heard her call, he ran forward and threw his end of the net.  Kaylee grabbed a handful of the net and yanked the dragon down.  It snarled and spat furiously, whipping its head back and forth and tossing Kaylee across the deck.  She tumbled to a stop next to their supply crate and flung the lid open.  She dug through until she found a yellow and green fruit the shape of a teardrop with a rounded top.  Sagefruit.  

Kaylee ran back to where Jay was struggling with the dragon.  Kaylee lifted the net on its head enough to place the fruit in front of its nose.  The dragon’s movements slowed as it calmed down, inhaling the soothing scent.  Jay reached down and dragged the rest of the dragon up.  

When they finished wrapping the net around the rest of the dragon, they set sail for home.  The wind filled the sail and the battered ship limped slowly with the extra weight and broken side.  They made it to Berk without any trouble, though.  

Hiccup and Mulch were waiting for them and helped Kaylee and Jay carry the half-asleep dragon onto land.    

“Great job!  I knew you two could do it.”  He said.  “How did you catch him?”  

Kaylee told him what had happened as Jay talked to Mulch about the damage done to the ship.  

When she was finished, Hiccup looked at the netted dragon.  “It smelled the ship, you say?  And it tore off an entire side?”  

Kaylee nodded.  She had seen its incredible jaws as it ripped the wood apart like it was paper.  

“It clearly belongs in the tracker class!  Why don’t we call it the… Thorny Sea Hound?  For its spikes and amazing tracking skills!”  Hiccup decided.  

“What are we going to do with it?”  Jay asked, coming back with Mulch.  “We can’t release it; it’s going to sink ships again.”  

“Yes, that’s going to be a problem… Maybe we can find someone to train it.”  Hiccup said slowly.  

Kaylee looked at the Thorny Sea Hound’s brilliant sky-blue scales, the shimmering patterns on its back, and the gleaming spikes on its head.  Its sleepy yet intelligent red eyes met Kaylee’s, and she made a decision.  

“I’ll take the dragon.”  She said.  “I’ve got space in my stables, and I know I can train him.”  

Hiccup looked at her, surprised.  “Are you sure?”  

“I’ve never been more sure.”  Kaylee nodded.  

“All right then!  Kaylee, train this dragon well.  I’m sure he’ll be an asset to your team.”  Hiccup smiled.  

Kaylee smiled back.  “And I’ve already named him.  His name is going to be Seafrost.”

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."

-George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Windborn Wolf

Links

Artwork

Starflight (Night Fury)

Other

Adoptables

"The brave men did not kill dragons.  The brave men rode them."

- George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

^Amazing Blinky of my Flightmare, Spirit, by Georginia47!^

"There's always more to everyone's story, if you bother to find out what it is."

-Sunny, The Brightest Night (Wings of Fire book 5)

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
:D YOU GOT IT :D

Amazing backstory :D

1. How realistic it sounds 20%

2. Length 10%

3. Originality 18%

4. Dragon name 20%

5. How accurate it is for the specie you want to get 28%

TOTAL SCORE: 96!!!!! Great score :D

zeebaneiba's picture
zeebaneiba
Chief
Thanks!

Thank you!  :D

Witcherforever's picture
Witcherforever
Supreme Viking Champion
FAQ

Can I adopt more than one? or Can I adopt a dragon from other batches?

Answer:

You can adopt only one per batch!!! But you can adopt from multiple batches

zeebaneiba's picture
zeebaneiba
Chief
All right, I'll be sure to

All right, I'll be sure to take a look at the second batch!

grumpyforlife2's picture
grumpyforlife2
Supreme Viking Champion
Life, Liberty, & the pursuit of Happineffs

Wait, number 9 isn't reserved?!?!  HOW DID I MISS IT?!?!  I'd like to reserve that one instead (Ill probobly get the story up later today.  I've got some schoolwork to finish though so you might have to wait)

ladybrasa's picture
ladybrasa
Supreme Viking Champion
Erhm ... RTTE?

Aww, looks like no one is interested in the Illuminative Deep Stalker :(   Fortunately that gave me time to cobble a story together :D

Name: Havsalata

Number in batch: Batch 1, #4 Rare

Your forum name: ladybrasa

What do you like about this dragon species: Mostly I like it because you drew it, and I'd like to get one of all your fan-dragon creations! The feeding method of the Deep Stalker is pretty unique, too!

Short Backstory:

Please see -

http://httydfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Flaemingr_the_Fidget

Visit the Earthguard Clan Forum Thread!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~ OC HTTYD Characters and their Adopted Fan-Dragon Species ~

* VISIT: Hertha the Honey-Maid and her HoneyBumble Littl-Rus

(Honeybumble dragons created by SpaceyQueen)

and her Pygmy Dragon Rosehip

(Pygmy Dragons created by Selethesis)

*VISIT: Storsik Fiskrspordr and his Shadowing Wyvern KnotFish

(Shadowing Wyverns created by Spy GIrl)

*VISIT: Bogbert Margrkind and his Swamp Scrape Quagmire

(Swamp Scrape species created by Grumpyforlife2)

*VISIT: Solfrid the Splendid and her GlowWorm Foxfire

(GlowWorm dragons created by mesaprncss)

*VISIT: Ichor the Impossible and his Septic Fury Mid-Mon

(Septic Furies are created by Buddyfan1)

*VISIT: Marit the Mother and her Oceanic SeaSong Lyric

(Oceanic Seasong species created by Adopto66)

*VISIT: Finngeirr Margrkind and his Gill Grunter Gilly

(Gill Grunters created by Infinity12356 and drawn by 1Flower)

*VISIT: Tawnylda the Dyesmith and her Noelani Dragon WeldWing

(Noelani Dragon species created by Hootowlighbulb)

*VISIT: Wilfred the Wacko and his Scuttling Twin Stinger Zippy

(Scuttling Twin Stingers created by GrumpyForLife2)

*VISIT: Bulljorn Burlyboots and his Hopeless Deathtrail BrendleBlood

(Hopeless Deathtrails created by Snowflake12298)

*VISIT: Beita Thorstabitur and her Thorn Devil Hvasseggr

(Thorn Devil dragons created by Shataikislayer)

*VISIT: Fjara Thorstabitur and her Lullaby WaveWhisper BlueFin

(Lullaby WaveWhispers created by WitcherForever)

*VISIT: Blasik Fiskrspordr and his Thunderthief SeaTrick

(ThunderThief Dragons created by Wutend Bonfire)

*VISIT: Scampr Scrimpskull and his Shivertooth Shivers

(Artwork by Witcherforever, for a player-sponsored Hideout Competition)

*VISIT: Molda Fungisteinn and her Cave Raider FilchFlame

(Cave Raider dragons created by Valoris620)

*VISIT: Leikny Hrindasnaer and her Icecrusher SnowMunch

(Icecrusher species created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Tarvald the Trader and his Thorny Sea Hound Arni

(Thorny Sea Hounds created by WitcherForever)

*VISIT: Jofast the Jokers' Help and her Field Sprinter Hornswoggle

(Field Sprinter dragons created by Valoris620)

*VISIT: Skammel the Stonesmith and his StoneScale Hunter Pumpkin

(StoneScale Hunters created by WitcherForever)

*VISIT: Birgr the Brash and his Cave Runner DappleLeaf

(Cave Runners created by Selethesis)

*VISIT: Diggr Margrkind and his Spike Roller SmashSnout

(Spike Rollers created by BlackPanther0211. Lineart by NightmareRebuff)

*VISIT: Qiajuk the Wanderer and her Gribtuk WolfWings

(Gribtuk Dragons created by Bavelly)

*VISIT: Ongull Oltorsk and his Sawback RidgeRump

(Sawback dragons created by Buddyfan1)

*VISIT: Gerta the Grandmother and her Armorhead Jordbaer

(Armorhead Dragons created by FloofQueen)

*VISIT: Nauma Margrkind and her WebHead dragon BoarBreath

(WebHeads created by dragon34611)

and her Signal Fire dragon FlashFlare

(Signal Fires created by donnala)

*VISIT: Bera Brawnyboots and her Mistwhirl ShadeShift

(Mistwhirl dragons created by Zitka)

*VISIT: Herbjert Svellheim and his Whirlpool dragon Naught-Eye

(Whirlpools created by DatOneTrumpet)

*VISIT: Ketiley Margrkind and her Feathered Fan Wing Tatters

(Feathered Fan Wings created by ScarfyWings)

*VISIT: Gaukr Gullbatr and his Singing Fin Wing Yodel

(Singing Fin Wings created by ScarfyWings)

*VISIT: Ylva Yammertung and her Solarflare Skrill Scar-Light

(Solarflare Skrills created by Wutend Bonfire)

This is Zitkana, the Rocky Mountain Davus Dragon. ----->

She is living here until she can have a page and

story of her own. This species was created by

MegaBoltPhoenix.

<---- SharkBeard the Spectral Leviathan 

is waiting for a place to live of his

own. Spectral Leviathans are the

creation of Wutend Bonfire.

Fierce FrostFang is waiting ------------>

impatiently for his own page to

hunt on.Ice Piercers are the creation

of ScarfyWings, and can be found on

ScarfyWing's Adoption Thread.

<---------------- This shocking lady is Static,

the Ukrainian Mistus, created by MegaBoltPheonix.

Visit this thread for more information!

ScarfyWings created DashDust --------------->

the Roaming Sand Devil. He is waiting

here for a page of his own. Visit ScarfyWing's

Adoption thread!

<----------- Meet Candle the Glowy Cave Lizard,

created by ScarfyWings. She is brightening

up the siggie until she get a page of her own.

Visit ScarfyWing's Adoption thread!

<--------- This is Scuttles the Clicking Claw,

created by Wutend Bonfire. Check out

this thread to see if there are any left!

<-------- This is StrikeFast the Storm Chaser,

created by ScarfyWings. He is waiting

here - not very patiently - for his own story.

Visit ScarfyWing's Adoption Thread to see if you

can adopt your own!

This fellow is a Perilous Pollen-Puffer,  ------------>

created by Mariella! Presently, requests

of Mariella are limited to Earthgaurd

Clan Members at the Earthgard Trading Post.

This is a Vesupa dragon, made by Bavelly.

She is waiting her for her own page.

Check out Bavelly's Vesupa Adoption Thread!

<------------ CleaverClaw the Slitherwing is a creation

of Chameisheda. She is awaiting her own story.

Visit the Slitherwing Adoption Thread!

This is the Deepfisher, GlimmerGills. ------------>

She is awaiting a story of her own.

Deepfishers are the creation of Hootowllighbulb.

Visit the adoption thread!

<--------- CropCruncher is burrowing into

this siggie until he has a page of his

own to live on. Garden Diggers were

created by ScarfyWings on the adoption

thread, "Scarfy's Adoptables".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lady Brasa's BLUE-SCALE Stables

Bluet the Deadly Nadder

Aster the Tide Glider

Teasel the Flightmare

Thistle the Scuttleclaw

Tigerlily the Monstrous Nightmare

Trillium the Fireworm Queen

Chicory the Hobblegrunt

Laurel the Gronckle

Henbit the Screaming Death

Foxglove the Sand Wraith 

Salsify the Scauldron

Skullcap the Typhoomerang

Maypop the Thunderdrum 

Nettle the Screaming Death

Honeysuckle the Changewing

Germander the Hideous Zippleback                        

Violet the Skrill

Periwinkle the Raincutter

Bergamot the Sweet Death

Clover the Rumblehorn

Vervain the Woolly Howl

Hyacinth the Smothering Smokebreath  

Skullcap the Boneknapper 

Yarrow the Shivertooth

Mullein the Shockjaw

Hepatica the Snafflefang

Rue the Speed Stinger

Redbud the Groncicle