victoriae350 extra's (drawing and writing scraps, etc.)

27 replies [Last post]
victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Just a place to post random scraps and stuff...a lot of random sketches from requests and stuff are going to go here :)

If anyone's interested, I'm accepting viking and dragon sketch requests HERE anime style ;) If I want to improve I gotta start drawing more...this seemed like a good idea XD

Up to Date Stuff (just what I have on my computer) Feel free to share anything that helps you while drawing/share your own scraps :D

------

Life is More than Boxes - This is practice, did a excercise and the person was emphasizing that sketches are more than just boxes....

Random Sketch I Didn't Finish - Since my laptop won't charge :/

Want a 150-250 scene about your viking a dragon? Limitless requests available HERE.

Want a longer story about your viking and dragon?? Limited requestes available HERE.

Want a chance to win a three-shot, or one-shot? Contest available until December 14 HERE.

Want to be part of a Fan Fiction club? Information HERE.

Want to read a Snotlout x OC Fan Fiction? You can try Horizon or Sage.

Want a non-romance Fan Fiction? You can try the Fosters and the Fostered.

He'd never know. An innocent fifteen year old afraid of dragons. Viggo was never wrong. But it's not like it mattered, because he'd be like everyone else. And nothing would change her mind. (Hiccup x OC; Rated T in case)

A collection of short stories focusing on Melodious Malena, Victoria Trainer and Manera, as they balance their lives and looking after an island full of unwanted dragons. Included will be stories from the dragons point of view.

(credits to Arrow)

Art from Others

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I think I put this in the wrong spot...aw well XD Sorry :(

My second post (well first technically); I've done a basic sketch of Aprikoze's viking which I won't share just yet (despite already having it scanned to show her) but here are some random stuff:

Viking Hair - I've never drawn poofy hair before, so I drew a random anime head with a random expression and i'm testing it out XD Its not quite as poofy as I wanted, but it will have to do. The wierd thing that looks like a wrinkle is me being lazy and not erasing the rest of the circle (I did later...but I don't feel like rescanning):

It's not done yet, might change it up a bit :P Plus I gotta add all the details and stuff XD

I didn't start drawing until like a few years ago, but I draw for two days then stop for a year then repeat the process...

Speaking of randomness, I wanted to see what Aprikoze's eye would looked colored in....

Female Anime Eye - And I was like "what does it look like colored in." So I did a random drawing of the anime eye and colored it in...its not that bad XD :

And thats it for drawing scraps for now...writing scraps to come!

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
I like the sketch and the

I like the sketch and the eye^^

If you would like the option of the original and the new Thunder Run Racing, please sign Diamond Racer's petition >HERE<

My clan is Loneliness

My path,hard working

My weapon,patience.

----------------

Viking name: Elpisa

Best friends: Amber (Gronckle)

Morrigann (Skrill)

Mu and U (Hideous Zippleback)

Ukoku (Whispering Death)

Yashodara (Scauldron)

Jinn (Whispering Death)

Haumea (Snafflefang)

Ranginui (Snafflefang)

Ukupanipo (Raincutter)

Arael (Deadly Nadder)

Gojyo (Smothering Smokebrath)

Laki (Skrill)

Koumyou (Scauldron)

Oroshi (Thunderdrum)

Katla (Gronckle)

Lhamo (Deadly Nadder)

Phobos and Deinos (Hideous Zippleback)

Tomach (Gronckle)

Parmae (Hotburple)

Thor (Thunderdrum)

Aer (Thunderdrum)

Noto (Thunderdrum)

Talete (Rumblehorn)

Plutone (Flightmare)

Yaksha (Monstrous Nightmare)

Citipati (Boneknapper)

Virupaksha (Monstrous Nightmare)

Virudhaka (Monstrous Nightmare)

Leibniz (Deadly Nadder)

Khandroma (Changewing)

Amber: he was the first dragon i got in the hatchery,he is very loyal,friendly towards everyone,quite intelligent and funny,yes funny because he knows how to manage to get a smile out of me even when i am sad. His favourite pastime? Sleeping,he loves more to sleep than to eat.

Amber

Morrigann: he is the second dragon i "have". Why i called him like an irish goddess,if he is a male? Simply because,like her,he is fierce,violent,fighting,deadly and have an ambiguous nature because at times he seems to take part in quests and to be helpful at others he seems to take pleasure in being mean,threatening and brutal. Despite this i feel i can trust him.

Morrigann

Mu and U: she is an extremely inquisitive and analytial dragon,she likes to observe everything surround her,from birds to my farming activities. Like all Zipplebacks she has two minds and two names deriving from Japanese; "Mu" means Non-Existence,Nothingness or Not Having,while "U" means Existence or Having. Due to her complex nature and mind (one head is more characterized by intuitive thought while the other head is more marked by rational thinking) i decided to call her like this.

Mu and U

Ukoku: he is a son of night,he was born during night,he hates light,he is Ukoku. He has a mischievous and untrustworthy nature so everytime i go with him for quests etc. i carefully avoid turning my back on because if you let down your guard he controls you,manipulation is his Art and Specialization. During the day he sleeps but during the night he become active and enjoys visiting Whispering Deaths tunnels in Berk. He also loves Tidal Stable because it is not bright but recentely i've noticed that he shows interest in Mu and U...pheraps he wants to manipulate her but he doesn't know she is very smart and analytical.

Ukoku

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Why thank you XD Sometimes I randomely draw anime eyes on paper because I feel like it XD So there will be more eventually ;)

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
I love Anime style and

I love Anime style and drawing. When i draw i try to use different styles of drawing,sometimes i will put some of my drawings^^

Frostfire Markson's picture
Frostfire Markson
Supreme Viking Champion
I am Frostfire of Midgard, and I am burdened with subject lines.

Nice job, Victoriae!  ^^  Posting for updates.

Legato, Lantanis, Phantasm, and Sliplock adopted from the brilliantly fantabulous NightmareRebuff! ^^

Oakheart and me drawn by the amazing Karddia!  :D

===================================================================

Frostfire Markson 

(both forum and game)

Clan: The Windwalkers (Chief)     Forum Clan: Loki's Girls (Member)

Clan banners by Kevinbrandon. :)

Oakheart

Oakheart Bouncie by Hattori  

Beautiful Oakheart monstrous nightmare recolor by Slurpie!  :3

Spheres of Influence Teaser

Stoick ran right at the huge lizard, bringing his sword down on the edge of its wing.  It hissed, breathing a torus of fire into the ceiling, adding to the growing inferno.  Deciding that it was finished with all this, the behemoth violently cast Stoick off, lifting its wings.  It lashed its tail to clear room for takeoff, knocking Valka away from the cradle and out the door.  With a leap it was gone- taking most of the ceiling with it.  Stoick panted, forcing himself to stand up from the pile of burning wood slats as his eyes streamed.  His legs wobbled slightly as he regained his footing from his short flight into the ashy wall.  *creeeeeak*

Outside, Valka was sobbing in horror.  “Where are they!?”  Gobber yelled, running up.  

“Still inside!”  she cried.  Without a word, he charged through the door and into the smoke stained red with flames.  He didn't think twice about risking life and his dwindling amount of limbs to save his best friend and chief.

Valka continued to cry from both fear and smoke as neither man returned.  All the while, there were the raging sounds of battle, roaring dragons, and above it all, an even louder roaring of flames consuming freshly cut timber.  As she listened to the creaks and cracks of deteriorating wood, her heart sank.  The walls had started to fall.  Moments later a lumpy form became visible through the smoke.  Gobber was returning with Stoick leaning heavily on his shoulder as the final walls collapsed inward.  “Whe- where’s Hiccup?  Where’s my baby boy!?”

Stoick looked like he could be barely conscious, but what was left of his bushy eyebrows fell.  “Gone.”

Alpha's Heir Teaser

“It seems you’re more valuable than I thought.”  He spat on the ground, and I saw a slight tinge of red.  “You’d better be worth it.”  He snapped his fingers, and the changewing zeroed in on him.  “Rorrim, hold her down.”  Instantly the dragon was at my side, his long antennae wrapping around me.  I struggled weakly, but each time I moved his grip tightened, and I stopped moving as my lungs burned as hard as my side.

His voice was a low growl.  I could do nothing to hide my fear and pain.  “Dragons that are some of the strongest and most dangerous in the entire Archipelago.”  Then, unexpectedly, he backed off.  He stopped a few paces away.  “And I know why you track them down.”  He pointed an accusing finger at me.  “I know why you look for strong, rare, powerful dragons.  You are supplying the poachers.  You’re a trapper.  A dragon trapper.”  He spit on the ground again, disgusted.  “And even worse, a thief.  You’re a rotten-toothed, half-troll, DRAGON STEALER.”  His last two words came out from between bared teeth, a pure, unrestrained look of hatred twisting his features.

Come meet the various other dragons that habitate the Northern Valley Dragon Sanctuary, like the few below:

Storm Surge and Tempest, made by the incredible Strawberryfiz, and Tinscale, by the wonderful Amazonite!

And another wonderful round of thanks to Reiraku!  ^^  This time, we present Snuffle Snort, the adorable and graceful Raptortongue from Alpha's Heir.  She's also my little "shoulder rider".  ;D  These graceful beasts are incredibly flexible and light from a skeleton made of cartilage.  They also have the unique ability to photosynthsize- to generate energy from the sun like a plant!

And another of the Alpha's Heir dragons makes their appearance!  This is Jetstream, the leader of a pod of Shark-Winged Fangtails that live in the Northern Valley Dragon Sanctuary.  Fierce and fast, they are nicknamed the "night fury of the sea".

Thanks again Reiraku, you rock!

Everyone, say hello to Munchball!  She's an adorable little dragon known as a Deceptibite.  You may know her from Alpha's Heir.

Many thanks to Reiraku for making this image of her!

Give a warm welcome to Stealth!  This Grapplewing is as aloof as she is mysterious, but exceedingly loyal.  She'll soon be making her debut in Alpha's Heir! 

Thank you so much Reiraku for drawing her!

Fellswoop, my not-so-welcome Chilling Horror adopted from Goldenfury360.  Lineart by NightmareRebuff.  :)  Thanks guys!

Tinquish, my beautiful Lifestealer awarded to me for being a featured writer in NightmareRebuff's horror dragon contest.

Sojiro, my cantankerous little Outrageous Windshrike adopted from NightmareRebuff.

Baldwin the Bodysnatcher, given to me by Goldenfury360.  Lineart by NightmareRebuff.  :D

Grimm, the thyladrakken adopted from Nightmare Rebuff.  He's fiercely protective and always comes through for me in dire situations... but only because he reserves the right to kill me one day.  ;^^

Glaze, my sandskitter adopted from NightmareRebuff!  She hails from the colorful sea glass beach of Fort Bragg, California.  ;)

Skein the Dewmist adopted from Cerebellum, and Condor, my Razorwinged Reaper adopted from Themasterplan47!  :D

Kurt, my Nightcrawler Fury!!  :D

Painted by the wonderful DuskDaybreak  ^^

Nesaka, my beautiful Dream Eater adopted from Nightmarerebuff

Lysasinni (dawn companion), my adopted Scuttleclaw by Cuttongue. :)

Thornettle the Sylvesterfang adopted from Cuttongue!  ^^

Midflight the Timberjack adopted from Chocolate, and Northbound the Wooly Howl by Scoubidous!

Dapple the Ferocious Riverfang by Reiraku.  ;)

Njord, Moor, Royal, Glowworm, Iguazu, and Morklaff bouncies by the ever talented Reiraku!

Bjodja the Skull fury adopted from Reiraku! ;)

Morklaff the vampire fury adopted from Kyore.  :)

Skog (forest), Valdmein (controller of plagues), and Vergala (seascream) my adopted night furies by Chocolate!

Another member of the flock, the newly named Dysvinda.  Meaning "Gravewind" in Old Norse, she is not one to be trifled with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ant-Man rocked!!!  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers

Nightcrawler and Angel!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:P

Glad you like them XD

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Poetry

Some Poetry I wrote relieving stress during school :) Warning, most of my poetry is dark XD :P

This Poem is unnamed
As the trees fade, and laugh to mock in the edge of day

Not where vast familiar surroundings lay with feeling
And where worlds of people will always stay
But where one has flown the nest in complete dismay

So what shall the bird say when she’s flown far away
From her wintery land; to the deserts right below
Where sand strays across the endless hills of pain
Haunt the everlasting foot of land to the very last row?

What will she do when the winter never decides to show
Across the meadow of nothing in a world of unfamiliarity
Will she set her course for the north again or set towards
Anew nomads land where nothing exists but her spirituality?

Seal

A coating on a couch, plastic covers real.

Binding tape against the fake, sealing.
Kids stay away, mom says don't touch.
Nothing stains, its alone but protected.

Years pass, the kids have grown up
He goes against his moms wish, the plastics off.
The couch is torn; beat, heavy dents scorch it
It’s gone; the mother is in tears.

One more is in; it’s now dark red.
She is happier now, the old is gone.
No plastic. No tape. Open and free.

This poem doesn't have a name
The backdrop of a shiny pupil; he stands in fear
Snakes devour his flesh with endless woe
And yet his feet plant themselves amongst
The mud; he dilates and then groans in anguish

Others stand around with flaming spears of despair
Meaning to pry the venom off his body; but no
They are nothing but the lesser of humanity
The elephant that stands tall but freaks at the small

Yet with every minute, he becomes nothing
But a corpse underneath the stone of misery
Trying to scream above his windpipes; to understand
But no, he falls the floor in tears; everything is over.

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
I love dark poetries,my

I love dark poetries,my favourite is "Seal" T_T touching!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
And here we go again...

I spent a couple hours every day this past weekend planning and drawing simple quick stuff ^^

The Well - I wanted to draw the well from the game, and when I did, I realized it was too squished AND didn't look like the one in game so I re-did it:

Boxes - A drawing excercise from my manga book on perspective. I did this in the past week...and randomely added faces last night because I felt like it:

Armour - Someone requested at my thread for her viking drawn in armour...this was my first time attempting to draw it when I did a practice sketch of the clothing (the bottom is cut off; still need to try the shoulder pads and arm things):

Non-Detailed Twister Tail - Here's one of my simple sketches for the picture I'm entering into Scalecakes contest. It was jsut to get the gist of the angle and stuff, so there's few details:

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
I love the well and the

I love the well and the boxes,they are cute^^

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Old Drawing

Some old photos, the first one isn't though XD I found the old photos 

First Bird - My first time drawing a bird. I just drwe this. Followed a tutorial and here's the end result:

The following are old photos I found while searching for more paper to draw on XD:

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
More Scraps - BWAHAHAHA!

These first two I drew randomely two days ago but I was too lazy to post them XD

A Failed Request - This was a request for someone and when I finished I celebrated...but you know, it wasn't that great XD So I decided not to give it to the person and start over XD

Eye Practice: Trying to draw the eye the exact same both ways...and it was a fail XD

...the rest are old drawings/unfinished....

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
Cute and sweet drawings.

Cute and sweet drawings.

Nessie's picture
Nessie
Supreme Viking Champion
Love 'em all

Mah fav :3

you should post your writings!

My Threads/Links:  

(Rashel Bouncie by NovaNat) (Violet Bouncie by Scoubidous)

Art Streaming - Stream Status

Nessie's NEW art thread  Nessie's Tutorials   Nessie's old Art  Nessie's Adoptables  Nessie's Gifs  Nessie's SoD Map   Nessie's Glitch Cave Guide   Nessie's Vikings Templates    Nessie's Comics  Nessie's Sketchbook   Nessie's Fanfiction: "The Dark Secret"  Nessie's Blog  DeviantArt  Soundcloud  Facebook  Steam  The Life of Ashley Sorethon(Tumblr)  Nessie's Art (Tumblr)  Kik  Squiby 

Blinkies:

Night Fury - Nadder - Woolly Howl - Changewing - Skrill 

Terrible Terror - Speed Stinger - Sand Wraith  

(Drawings of Ashley and Rashel By Pixel )                                                                                                                                                                     

( By Hattori )                                               My Main characters                                             

Megan, Ashley, and Neoma                                      Ashley   ----  Rashel                                Ultra Violet                                                        

(By Nightmarerebuff)                        (Yes, I got the idea from other people, it is not my own idea.)                                      (by me)                                                                                            

(By Defy)                                                 (By Defy)                                                                         

(Ashley Chibi by hattori )

(Below by Frytha)

Alice Sorethon  Ashley Sorethon  Ethera Sorethon  Kent Sorethon  Maggie Sorethon 

Maybel Sorethon  Rashel Sorethon  Sage Sorethon  Samuel Sorethon  Iris (Kayline) Sorethon

(Above by Hattori )

Cedrick

Relationship Status: Married to Sarah

Personality: Strong, Brave, caring, wants what’s best for his family, also a hard worker.

Other: Chief of the Sorethon clan. 

Main Dragon: Gale

Species: Skrill

Personality: The chief of the Sorethon dragons, so strict, but caring

Sarah

Relationship Status: Married to Cedrick

Personality: Also known as “Mother Sorethon” Has all the best characteristics of a Mother. The Sorethon clan is very important to her.

Main Dragon: Venus

Species: Gronckle

Personality: Loving and caring

Ethera

Relationship Status: Married to Shadow

Personality: Very competitive, a great warrior, uses brawn before brain in battle, but uses great battle tactics.

Other: Spends most of the time in the training arena. Got expelled from school for murder.

Main Dragon: Comet

Species: Monstrous Nightmare

Personality: Stubborn, loves training.

Ashley

Relationship Status: Widow - Tragically lost her love

Personality: Athletic, loving, caring, stands up for her friends always. Takes the lead, but is polite and respectful to others

Other: Adopted by the Sorethon’s after her parents died. At that time Ashley was best friends with Rashel, and thought of the Sorethon’s of her “second family"

Main Dragon: Megan

Species: Deadly Nadder

Personality: Loves speed flying and chicken eggs. Leader of Ashley’s dragons. Married to Sharpflame with 3 kids

Rashel (My Main Viking)

Personality:  Loves and cares for everyone, very cheerful, loves art, a bit cautious, but loves exploring,

Other: Job:  Crafts/Invents furniture and other housefly items

Main Dragon: Ultra Violet

Species: Night Fury

Personality: Loves to help, always at Rashel’s side. Not picky or stubborn, and has a great sense of humor and love

Viky

Personality: Loves to explore, draw, and hang out with friends.

Main Dragon: Mya

Personality: Loves to have fun, and pretty protective of anyone that encounters Viky. Of coarse, with the exception of her friends.

Isabella

Personality: Loves to map and create charts of the ocean. Can be a troublemaker at times.

Other: Her parent’s were killed in a Dagur ambush, and was adopted by the Sorethons

Main Dragon: Anna

Species: Thunderdrum

Personality: Loves flying, never wants to touch the ground.

Samuel

Relationship Status:  Married - Married to Kate

Personality: Very stubborn and strict, expects everyone to put forth their best

Other: Is next in line to rule over the Sorethon Clan

Main Dragon: Der & Rick 

Species: Zippleback

Personality: Stubborn but a hard worker if they put their minds together

Kate

Relationship Status: Married -  Married to Samuel

Personality: After she lost one of her twins daughters, she dedicated her life to the practice of healing

Other: Head Healer of Sorethon dragons and vikings 

Main Dragon: Ericka

Species: Hobblegrunt

Personality: Helps everyone and loves everyone

Kent

Relationship Status:  Currently dating a recently found, long lost best friend, Iris Kayline

Personality: Sensitive, loves to sketch and spend time outside in the woods, doesn’t try in school, and is a bit lazy

Other: Spends a lot of time with Iris at the Isle of Night

Main Dragon: Dalin

Personality: Lazy, but very alert and protective when it comes to caring for Kent

Maybel

Personality: Born for pranking. Takes part in the Trouble Makers Clan, makes a great team with her twin sister.

Other: Found her thought to be dead, twin sister and her chagewing, they got together and saw how great of a team they are. But Maybelle wanted to stay away from Berk, and stay back with her Changewing pack. 

Main Dragon: Kora

Species: Thunderdrum 

Personality: Really quiet and agile for a thunderdrum. Really good at pulling away Maybel from the scene of action.

Maybelle

Personality: Was very sick at birth, and was stolen by a Changewing, leaving everyone to think she died at birth. She was found by her twin Maybel and together makes great pranks. Only a few people know she’s alive. 

Other: Lives on a classified island with the Changewings that raised her, stays invisible in Berk, never being seen, but in the few cases she has, she looks just like her twin.

Main Dragon: Marissa

Species: Changewing

Personality: Very caring, knew what was wrong with baby Maybelle and took her and raised her as her own.

Maggie

Personality: Wants to be a grown up, tries her best to prove herself.

Main Dragon: Zac

Species: Gronckle

Personality: loves to play and explore with Maggie

Alice

Personality: Happy and outgoing, spends all her time exploring with her one and only adorable Nadder.

Main Dragon: Wyler

Personality: Extremely adorable behavior, loves and obsesses over shiny things, the only way to draw him away is with brown trout. 

Sage

Personality: Dark and violent. Loves spending time in Whispering Death Tunnels. Prefers to be alone.

Other: Very good at training Whispering Deaths

Main Dragon: Viper

Species: Whispering Death   Personality: Stays and protects Sage

ADOPTS

(Click dragon to view more about them)

Lillian Sorethon - Worgen Feral Druid - 110 -  Emerald Dream - <Emerald Dragon Riders>

Helix - Heart of the Aspects --- Skyler - Twilight Drake --- Rusty - Bronze Drake --- Charcoal - Blake Drake

Jorus - Cobalt Netherwing Drake --- Malfas - Purple Netherwing Drake --- Onyxien - Onyx Netherwing Drake

Sauraku - Azure Netherwing Drake --- Voranaku -  Violet Netherwing Drake --- Zoya - Veridian Netherwing Drake 

Frostbite - Nexus Whelpling --- Ember - Crimson Whelpling --- DeathSpark - Infinite Whelpling --- Draco - Celestial Dragon

Blizzard - Albino Chimaeraling

Dragonqueens-Dragon Queen Sorethon

SNOW LEOPARDS CLAN

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

Glad you like her :3 She's from a game XD

Shall do! :D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
More Writing

Other Poems

In the Background

Look behind the smile

Behind the stone wall

Behind the frequent answers

To the one with a call

She wants to be heard

Or even seen beyond

But the world is to dark

They don’t hear this blonde

Cry as she just may

They turn the other way

Breaking away from the sorrow

Trying not to see the pain

So she sits all alone

Crying with all her might

Trying to keep the drama low

Deep into the night

No Name Yet

Your far away from me

And never will you be close

Even still my breath is taken

At the very sound of your voice

Closing my eyes I think of you

Your face doesn't leave my mind

And whenever we are together

It's always a good 'ol time

I want to be with you forever

Hand in hand and nothing else

But this love is always one-sided

It can't be changed by space or time.

Unknown

As I walk along this cheery road

I can't help but feel like I'm alone

The single road in which I took

Passes by this dreary brook

The fish are gone, the waters still

I stand there watching against my will

And wonder "Will I'll always be alone?"

A feather in the wind, unknown

Why do You Weep?

Shy and sensitive one

Why do you weep? 

Why don’t you speak?

Shy and sensitive one

Why do you weep?

Little friend

Why do you ask?

Why do you care?

Little friend

Why do you ask?

Shy and sensitive one

Where do you go?

Where do you wander?

Shy and sensitive one

Where do you go?

Little friend

Why does it matter?

Why should I say?

Little friend

Why does it matter?

Shy and sensitive one

Why do you sacrifice?

Why do you try?

Shy and sensitive one

Why do you sacrifice?

Little friend

Do you sacrifice?

Do you even try?

Little friend

Do YOU sacrifice?

Shy and sensitive one

Why should I sacrifice?

Do I even need to try?

Shy and sensitive one

Why should I sacrifice?

Little friend

You answered the question.

It’s because YOU don’t

Little friend

You answered the question.

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
Congratulations! "In the

Congratulations! "In the background" and "Why do you weep?" are my favourite ones.

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I'm glad you like them! I've written 33 poems, but i'm not posting them all at once ^^ Plus they're all depressing XD I use poetry to get rid of sad emotions and stuff XD

Huginn's picture
Huginn
Berk's Power Player
With poetry you are

With poetry you are sublimating your emotions and feelings,i do the same thing with drawing :)

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
A Drawing, A Poster...plus an old edit XD

Originally I wasn't going to post this...but I got bored of drawing Chibi's XD This was a drawing for my friend :P Eventually I'll draw the rest...but not for now XD

Next is an old School of Dragons Edit:

Finally, here's what I did today. A graphic poster for a contest thingy (outside of SoD). I thought it was horrible at first, but now that I look at it its not bad I think... :P

If you want to see more I can post them... :P

Nessie's picture
Nessie
Supreme Viking Champion
That friend thinks it's

That friend thinks it's amazing!(;

and cool edits!!(:

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Its not as awesome as you :3 :)

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:/

I was finished a poster and pressed the back accident...since I was doing the poster on pixlr.... :/ Gr...I spent an hour and a half on it D: Oh well...here are some older posters:

As you can tell i'm a huge KPOP fan...hahaha XD :P

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Drawings Galore

Drawings since last update:

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Female Proportion Practice

Practicing proportions via a new youtuber someone recommended. Of all the resources and tutorials, this one helped the most. Ignore the bad shorts. I didn't think it was appropriate to post a nude drawing:

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^.^

As you can tell, I was doing some eye practice via basic shapes. It was...interesting to say in the least lol

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion