~ Umbreon027’s Fabulous Return! ~ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ)

8 replies [Last post]
umbreon27's picture
umbreon27
Supreme Viking Champion

ʅ(°ヮ°)ʃ ~

Heyo! You guys might know me a few months back. Heh, maybe you all thought I’m working with a secret organization or something (shh, ;D) Anyways, I’m here and I’m also happy to announce my return! I’ll be doing more artsy stuff (hopefully) this year. Like a Valentines Special for my little cafe, so keep an eye out for that ;D. I’ve also been working on my writing, also, last year, I found an occult- er, i mean a book series called, Warriors (By: Erin Hunter.) You know, where cats do stuff… you know what i mean *v*. I’ve also found KoTLC, (Keeper of The Lost Cities) WoF, (Wings of Fire) Musicals (such as Hamilton, Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen and etc.) and… ANIME!!! (there’s way too many animes to be mentioned! *cough* My Hero Academia *cough*) Basically, I’ve been too consumed on fangirling and annoying the crap out of my friends to watch/read my fandoms. I guess you could say that 2017 has been a very  productive year for me.

Then, around October or September (can’t remember when exactly), I’ve decided to make my own book! I’ve abandoned my Warriors fanfic and my oc’s (Krystal Winter) backstory. Speaking of which, I’ll also be making a new set of ocs this year, where I actually put some effort in it.

Oh! And also, if any of you guys are wondering who Sleepy Creamy/ Sleepy_le_Cream is, well, that’s me! I’ve also been wondering if I should leave this account and start a new one. If anyone knows how to change a forum name, please PM me whenever you’d like, that goes for all the people who’d like to be acquaintances with me! (*cough* Deh (Dear Evan Hansen) ref right there! If you get that reference, then I love you!) Feel free to PM me if you guys just wanna chat and know some stuff about me *w*, I’m not going to bite cha *insert evil face here* Well, I guess I’ll see you guys around.

Sincerely me, Cream~

(Just call me cream/cream-chan from now on, so that it’s much more easier I love nicknames!~ (ಸ⊱,​ಸ))

lll Instagram lll Wattpad lll Vimeo lll DeviantArt lll

lll An Artist lll Female lll Animal Lover lll A friend lll Aries lll ANIME!!!! lll Musicals lll

By my Awesome Best Friend! Grumpy!

Ginger and Jaxomis's picture
Ginger and Jaxomis
Chief
Welcome back! We are

Welcome back! We are Ginger or Jax, depending on who's using this account at the time. (I'm Ginger, currently ;) )

I love the Erin Hunter books (Most of them, at least) and Wings of Fire books! I've never met you before, so, it's nice to meet you!

~Ginger

​Under Construction!

Welcome to Ginger's and Jaxomis's Siggy! (​And Skyfrost's! ​Skyfrost? What are you doing to our Siggy?! Um... Nothing? Sky... ​It was Tricktail's idea! Tricktail! ​It was not my idea! Was too! Was not! Was t- Guys! ​People are reading this! So, behave! Sorry G​i​nger...​) Ahem. Sorry about that. Those two wonderful ​(>:[) ​dragons were my Woolly Howl, Skyfrost, and Jaxomis's Flame Whipper, Tricktail. Now that that's out of the way... Welcome!

In Order:

​Ginger's Section

Jaxomis's Section

​Blackout The Night Fury

​Velocity The Night Fury

Artwork By Others

Random Stuff! (Under construction)

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger's Section!

​First off... My Vikings!

My main Viking is

Ginger Selson:

​ 

Extras about appearance: Ginger has a small, faint scar on the far left side of her jaw. She also wears a short necklace with a Peridot in the shape of an Eruptodon.

Personality: Ginger Selson is very shy around humans. She absolutely loves dragons, and has learned Dragonese. She has two sides to her personality. The side most people see is quiet, gentle, and would never start a fight. Her other side, the one only her dragons and her best (human) friend, Jaxomis, see, is strong-willed, brave, and will face danger to protect her friends.

History: Ginger Selson is the daughter of two Defenders of the Wing. However, at one point, her parents were going to get some supplies for the Defenders and they took her with them. Unfortunately, their ship was attacked by pirates, and the only survivor was Ginger. Ginger's mother, upon seeing that the ship was going to be taken by the pirates, placed Ginger in a water-tight basket and set her afloat. Ginger drifted to Berk, where she was found by Mulch and Bucket during one of their fishing trips. She acquired her scar while in the basket. A sharp strand of the weave scratched her jaw while she was being buffeted by the waves. She was only 13 months old at the time, so she was taken in by a Berkian woman who had just had Jaxomis 5 months before. Ginger grew up as Jax's sibling, and they have grown to be very close friends. When she was 10 years old, she began attending the School of Dragons. In the 6 years since then, she has become a talented Dragon Trainer. She is currently 16 years old.

​Game Information: ​UDT Star!(big platinum star), 1850+ Trophies, 44 Dragons.

Clan: ​The Messengers

​            

Main Dragon: Skyfrost

​-Breed: Woolly Howl

​-Level: 30

​-Personality: Protective, loyal, brave, and makes a good companion. Sky likes being with Ginger, and flying with her is his favorite thing. He can be a bit bossy and stuck-up, but he has a good heart and good intentions.

Other Dragons:

Silverlight- Adult male Monsterous Nightmare, Ginger's first dragon~~~Tsunami- Adult female Thunderdrum~~~Galaxy- Adult female Typhoomerang~~~Jungle- Adult male Sweet Death~~~Firewing- Adult female Moldruffle~~~Illusion- Adult female Changewing~~~Flare- Adult male Moldruffle~~~Firestorm- Adult male Typhoomerang~~~Scythetail- Adult female Devilish Dervish~~~Vortex- Adult female Devilish Dervish, not tame~~~Spinstrike- Adult male Whispering Death~~~Iceheart- Adult male Groncicle~~~Seafoam- Adult male Thunderdrum~~~Bramblethorn- Adult female Deadly Nadder~~~Wavecrash- Adult female Sand Wraith, Ginger's second favorite dragon~~~Twist & Turn- Adult female Hideous Zippleback~~~Copper- Adult male Razorwhip~~~Sunset- Adult female Death Song, not tame~~~Obsidian- Titan female Razorwhip, not ​tame!~~~Snowflurry- Titan female Woolly Howl, not tame~~~Magnet- Adult male Armorwing~~~Chaos- Adult male Screaming Death~~~Spottedleaf- Adult female Hobblegrunt/Threadtail~~~Cindertail- Adult male Singetail~~~Goldriver- Adult female Eruptodon~~~Emberspark- Adult female Flame Whipper~~~Echo- Adult male Mudraker~~~Nettle- Adult male Triple Stryke~~~Springcoil- Adult male Grapple Grounder~~~Cloudcutter- Adult male Timberjack~~~Mischief- Titan female Terrible Terror~~~Lava- Adult female Gronkle~~~Starspirit- Adult male Silver Phantom~~~Flash- Adult male Speed Stinger, not tame~~~Fire, Water, Earth, and Air (The Gang)- Adult male Snaptrapper~~~Anemone- Adult female Shockjaw~~~Whiteout- Adult female Snow Wraith, not tame~~~​Tumbleweed- Adult female Buffalord~~~Dawnblaze- Adult female Fireworm Queen~~~Blizzardchaser- Adult male Woolly Howl, not tame~~~Vigilant- Adult male Elder Sentinel~~~Thunderclap- Adult male Skrill~~~Puddlesplash​- Adult female Windwalker~~~Waterwake- Adult male Scauldron

Other Vikings: 

*Quicksilver Catspaw​- Goldleaf's brother. He has the ability to change from a human(Quicksilver/Silver) to a cat(Quicksilver/Quick). He also has an amulet that allows him to morph into a Razorwhip(Mercury).

​-Dragons: Oceanmotion: Adult male Shockjaw~~~Chaos and Confusion: Adult male Hideous Zippleback

*Caracal Pounce​- Cara, for short, is a undeveloped female character.

​-Dragons: Mistlight: Adult female Flightmare~~~Flashfire: Teen female Deadly Nadder

*Finn Howler​- A underdeveloped male Berserker.

-Dragons: Ghostlight​: Adult male Flightmare~~~Screech and Howl​: Baby male Hideous Zippleback

*Jayla the Ranger​- Jay is my Ranger's Apprentice inspired character. She is a new character.

-Dragons: Oakleaf: Adult female Sand Wraith~~~Bullseye​: Teen male Deadly Nadder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEWARE!!

You are entering Jaxomis's section.

Main Viking- Jaxomis Thornton

Appearance:

Personality: Funny, Mischievous, (Mostly) Loyal, likes to joke around.

F​avorite Weapons: Daggers, Swords, and Throwing Axes.

Extra Stuff: ​The three daggers strapped to his boot have names: (Top to bottom) Bee, Wasp, and Hornet.

Game Info: ​2 Gold stars, 770+ Trophies, 23 Dragons.

Clan: The Messengers

Backstory: ​Jaxomis Thornton grew up on Berk with his mother and father.

​His family adopted Ginger when he was five months old. He trained his first dragon, Fastfire, when he was ten. Since then, he has trained many more dragons.

List of Dragons:  Fastfire- ​Adult Male Deadly Nadder  Shockwave- Adult Female Shockjaw  Glacier- Adult Male Groncicle  Sleet- Adult Female Groncicle  Iceberg- Adult Male Groncicle  Moss- Adult Female Whispering Death  Shieldwing- Adult Male Rumblehorn  Whiplash- Adult Female Razorwhip  Shard- Titan Male Rogue Razorwhip  Lyre- Adult Female Death Song  Raider- Adult Male Armorwing  Ballista- Adult Female Singetail  Magmaflow- Adult Male Eruptodon  Iceshard- Adult Male Shivertooth  Splash & Ripple- Adult Female Hideous Zippleback  Tricktail- Adult Male Flame Whipper (Second Main)  Foxglove- Adult Female Triple Stryke  Beesting- Baby Male Triple Stryke  Oceanbreeze- Adult Female Windwalker (Main Dragon)  Silvermist- Adult Female Silver Phantom  Firesong- Adult Female Moldruffle  Shimmer- Adult Male Shovelhelm   Stonewarden- Adult Female Elder Sentinel

Other Vikings- Goldleaf Catspaw,

Manicah, GoldenPhoenixFire,

and Harriet The Ranger.

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackout the Night Fury

​Blackout is Ginger's Night Fury OC. Blackout is a wild Night Fury who lives where Night Furies are more common. He is fierce, proud, and never backs down from a fight. He looks more or less like Toothless, but he has blue eyes and a lighter birthmark on the left side of his forehead. He's really just for RPs and art.

*Edit by me*

*Base by MagaboltPhoenix, filled by me*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Velocity The Night Fury

Velocity is a mostly wild female Nightfury who lives somewhere on/near Berk (I don't know yet.) She is wary around strangers, but friendly and playful with Jax. Her wing and ear tips are a lighter shade of gray. She's ​pretty much just for artwork, fun, and RPing. 

-Amazing bases both made by MegaboltPhoenix-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artwork By Others

Ember the Howlian, adopted from chameishida!

Gender: Male~~~ Backstory: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/introducing-howlian-customize-bases

Amazing drawing of Ginger and Skyfrost, by Katarile!

Awesome edit of Copper, by SilverNight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Stuff!

Things we like: Dragons, cats, HTTYD 1 and 2, RttE, Riders/Defenders of Berk, Tuffnut, Hiccup, Toothless, Trollhunters, most animals, hanging out with each other, watching movies and shows together, Warriors, The Ranger's Apprentice, and other stuff.

Things Ginger likes: Reading, drawing, playing SoD, browsing things online, reading, hanging out with my sister, being with animals, reading, DRAGONS, Wings of Fire, Survivors, The Inheritance books, Rick Riordan's books, and did I mention reading?

Things Jaxomis likes: Hanging out with my sister, listening to audio books, reading good books, playing Subnautica, watching videos, and other stuff.

(More coming) 

Bye!

umbreon27's picture
umbreon27
Supreme Viking Champion
ヽ(°∀°人´ヮ´)ノ~

Well, hi there and nice to meet ya!

Oooh, and I really like your siggy! It's so neat and tidy!

Nightflowers's picture
Nightflowers
Supreme Viking Champion
welcome back! 

welcome back! 

Welcome to my signature

(under construction but you could have a peek in my signature enjoy what's here so far)

Link to my dragon cave if anyone wants to help me hatch and grow my dragons (thanks to those who do):https://dragcave.net/user/Nightflowers

ground lover by goldenfury360

by lavaland244

by Astridtheroguerider

by LissaFish

green flare by DesertDragon22

snappy
18 by skrill77diamond fury by skrillfan

serpant by dragonessgem
edit by scalefeatherz

by Katarile

claw by Defy

Spikes by MidnightMare

by arkeyla

by archery and dragons

by ScaleFeatherz

Made by ShiroKageFox

by Scoubidous

GIF edit by SilverNight

by Wixyigzy

by Heather Hofferson IPicture edited by Rebell

pinknight.pngby S-Ham

by lavaland244

by Goldenwolfmidna V

by piggyxl

Sketch of Pink Night made by infinity12356

by Skyleaf

by Astridtheroguerider

by MidnightMare

by arkeyla

Pink Night by NadderForever

Mate:Silver blue star

Children:none

Best friend:Triple stinger

Pink night's personality:kind,loyal,protective,friendly,sometimes stubborn

Pink night's backstory:

I was exploring berserker island and that's when i saw a cave on the cliff. I went closer to the cave and saw a pink night fury trapped in a net and she was upset. I went closer to her and she sensed me and growled as i got closer to her. I told her"im not gonna hurt you, im just trying to help you." and she understood and calmed down. I grabed my sword and cut the net off. The pink fury looked at me like she wanted something and i asked "do you wanna come with me but if you do im gonna warn you to be careful of my sisters, they are kind of crazy and out of control." The pink night fury nodded her head as a yes and i said "ok, i think i will name you pink night!" pink night liked her name and i climbed on her back and flew off with her on a secret island where all my dragon friends will be.

night changer (changefury) by cloudboy

ice fury (bewilderFury) by Spottedbreezenight gazer by AniuRavenwolfbeauty by Ellie

by chocolate24

by chocolat24

dream by kyore

speedy by Leah091

patterns by Leah091

picture edited by Zikta

by infinity12356scream by MidnightMareby chocolate24

i am a...

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

(made by SilverNight)

Viking profiles:

Viking Name: Night Flowers

Personality:brave, strong, smart and sometimes afriad

Clan: Leader of the dark lightning wolfs

Viking Level: 35

Fishing Level:17

Farming Level:22

Dragon Count:102 Dragons

UDT Stars:2 And A Half Gold Stars

UDT Points:194571 UDT Points

Friend Code: pm me

Main Dragons: Tripe Stinger (triple stryke) Toothless (alpha night fury)

Tiny (titan terrible terrior) Lightning (titan skrill) Stone Gaurdian (elder sentinal) Stone Gaurd (sentinal)

Favorite Class: strike class

Home Land:Berserker Island

Siblings:Delphox Alpha (twin sister), Nightmousie (younger sister)
Appearence:

DON'USAMUCH

Viking name: Delphox Alpha

Personality: not very smart, confident in self, stubborn and weak

Clan: Leader of winter fire dragons

Viking Level:35

Fishing Level:6

Farming Level:9

Dragon Count:19 Dragons

UDT Stars: 1 And A Half Silver Stars

UDT Points:52888 UDT Points

Friend Code: pm me

Main Dragon: Toothless (alpha night fury) Wise Stone Protecter (elder sentinal) Triple Tail (triple stryke) Mossy Stone (sentinal), Stormy (skrill)

Favorite Class:boulder class

Home Land:Berserker Island

Siblings:Night Flowers (twin sister), Nightmousie (younger sister), 

about Night Flowers and Delphox Alpha and Night Flower's and Delphox alpha's dragons:

Night Flowers and Delphox Alpha are both twin sister with different personalities and likes with dislikes and they have dragons that look alike(sometimes), look the same (most of the time) and have the same color but in different places(rarely) and sometimes their dragons have the same personalities or different personalities.

Delphox Alpha's backstory:

There is one thing Delphox Alpha doesn't have and that's her own night fury, that has a strong bond with her. Sometimes Delphox wishes she could be like her twin because of her strong bond with Pink Night but she has a strong bond with Wise Stone Protecter, her elder sentinel and she also wishes to be brave, strong and smart like her twin one day. She started training dragon at the age of 14 when she found strormy with an arrow that the dragon hunters shooted at her tail and she is worried Night Flowers may have gotten hurt when Night trained Pink Night.

Night Flowers's backstory:

Night Flowers is aways afriad that her twin may get hurt because she is always reckless and confident that she may get hurt one day. Night Flowers knows that Delphox Alpha wants her own night fury but she keeps thinking she may try to get one for Delphox but then she thought that maybe the hunters will hurt her twin so she better not get her one. Night Flowers started dragon training at the age of 10 when she found pink night, her best friend and partner.

NighFlowers'dragons:

stone gaurdian

Flame

Fire

triple stinger

stinger

tiny

Shine

Scary

Lightning

stormy

Ocean

Thunder

Toothless

Toothless(glitched)

Pretty

Earth

Sea

seawing

whisper

Undergrouns

holes

ground

Deathbringer

songkiller

Sirens

Night hidder

Spikes

Sharp

Aurora

Rainbow

speedy power

Stinger power

speeder

Scream

Screamer

loud

Razer

Sharp Razer

Knight

Melody and Music

sparky and gassy

snowy

Rock

Rocky

Eel

Sand

Sandy

Tree Sand

Sand Digger

claw

Bones

bony

fur

wild poisen

Dino

Dinosaur

stone guard

Snappy

long

spiny

Foggy

smokey

Glower

Princess

eel eater

swimmer

splasher

Earthquake
Tree hugger

frost

frosty cold

Ice cold

Mother of ice

Ice frost

fireblast

umbreon27's picture
umbreon27
Supreme Viking Champion
(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

Thank you! 

HUG FOR YOU~╰(*´︶`*)╯(´・ω・`)~

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Welcome back! There can never be enough artists on here, especially nowadays. 

Just curious, do you have an anime list perchance? I'm dying to find a couple new and interesting things to watch haha

I don't think you can change your forum name. Most people just re-register. You could always ask Brynjolf though!

Questions? I have a FAQ!

Please read it before requesting art!

Check out my Q&A/AMA if you want

to ask more questions!

Current art thread

Tumblr (NSFK!)

DeviantART 

Anime List 

Peepo the most Powerful: King of the Night Furies ©

umbreon27's picture
umbreon27
Supreme Viking Champion
ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ ~~~

Happy to be back! ~

Nope! Unfortunately, I don't have anything like that, I just mark all the animes i've watched so far on a piece of paper. I know, it's so unprofessional. 

Anyways, onto the recommendations! P.S: All of them are my personal favourites -v-

Yona of the Dawn ~ Dub/ Akatsuki no Yona ~ Sub - romantic/adventure/action/comedy/shoujo/fantasy

Assassination Classroom ~ Dub / Anatsu Kyoushitsu ~ Sub - action/school shounen/comedy

High School DxD - comedy/harem/echii/school/demons/romance ~ 

Akame ga Kill! - fantasy/action/shounen/comedy/drama/horror

Kiss Him Not Me ~ Dub/ Watashi ga Motete Dousunda ~ harem/comedy/romance/shojo/school ~ The inner Fujoshi inside of me just screamed!

~I took a look at your anime list and... Duuuuuuuuude! I don't know how many animes I've watched, but surely your knowledge about this topic is waaaaay beyond than mine.

~I just wanna say: Boku no Hero Acadamia is lit! Ken Kaneki (from Tokyo Ghoul) became my top husband, followed by Shouto Todoroki of course! Deku is MY cinammon roll! And, Katsuki is the best tsundere ever! XD Crap! The fangirl inside of me took over!

~^v^~

KittyLlama's picture
KittyLlama
Supreme Viking Champion
Wild KittyLlama Appeared!!! Catch meh if ya' can!

UMMBREEOONNN!!!!!

Welcome Back my friend!!

Kitty/Grim/Reaper/

Hotinhere3 by bottomlessBOX

^Noc Drawn by the Fab TosiLohi Thaank you!!!^

Hermit/Salty/Music lover/For some reason bakes/Hope I scare you/Loves making OCs/Ask me anything/No Artistic talent/ENFJ/ Need advice? knock on my door/

Fandoms~Art by other Peeps~Junk

~

My friends

Oh, And if you care: 

I have 37 dragons

~My Art dump~

~Current Art Requests~

~My story Thread~

FFXV Till the end of my life

Rubinesse's picture
Rubinesse
Berk's Power Player
Hey

Although this thread has been out for a while already, welcome back! :-)

I still automatically want to call you Krystal but I think I can get used to Cream or Cream-chan as well ;-)

I'm looking forward to see more of your art! Unfortunately, I missed the valentines special but maybe I'll catch the next event of your art cafe. As always, your art looks incredible! :-)

(Clan Banner by Sentinel Soul)

(Thanks to Lady Brasa for the beautiful clan member card! :-)

My in game name is also: Rubinesse

My dragons:

Kleiner Clown - Monstrous Nightmare

Gothic - Whispering death

Pfefferminze - Gronckle

Cindarella - Gronckle

Cindy - Sand Wraith

Störtebeker and Flint - Zippleback

Feuersturm - Typhoomerang

Beppi - Snafflefang

Rex - Armorwing

Selestine - Stormcutter

Donnerhall - Thunderdrum

Fönix - Whoolly Howl

Kristallklar - Groncicle

Stella - Sliquifier

Sven - Hotburple

Tinkerbell - Death Song

Winora - Whooly Howl

Komet - Moldruffle

Surprise - Titan Nadder

Traumtänzer ("Jonathan") - Shivertooth

Yellow Submarine - Scauldron

Bonnie - Singetail

Vulcano - Eruptodon

Laura - Monstrous Nightmare

Reah - Razorwhip

Willow - Groncicle

Night - Snow Wraith

Some of my favorite moments in SoD:

**** Stella catching her first fish **** Touching the swirls of light **** Baby Tinkerbell making friends with Selestine **** Spending time with the dragon with which I have the closest bond: Winnie **** Finding ourselves in a glitchy winter wonderland in Berk :-) ****