Tips for the 2022 Summerhildr Quest and Glitch bypasses

16 replies [Last post]
olXFurylXo's picture
olXFurylXo
Supreme Viking Champion

So let's just say the quests for Summerhildr are very glitchy. To be honest, i barely remember where the glitches start. So ima try and list them all here and as many tips and bypasses as possible.

so, for me at least, everything was fine until the part where you had to 'shoot the Goregrippers'. I found the bypass to this was leaving Mudraker Island and returning, then I quickly changed the Target. Then just shoot all Goregrippers as usual. If you shoot it and it does nothing, don't worry, it will take a few tries.

After this, the next 'glitch' that people have found is trying to catch a fish for your new pal, Wartooth the Goregripper. So, I figured the best place to fish would be the School. At first it didn't work so I tried again, and it worked? After talking to a few people about the glitch; I figured out the trick was that YOU MUST CATCH A PERCH. Dunno why XD

Alright, the next glitch.. Often I've heard when you have to distract Stormfly, she has just been standing still and nothing has made her distracted. So, when I tried it, to distract her I blasted a pile of boxes. That is what works, but then when I went back to the Sandbar to tell everyone how to do it, when I returned Stormfly was STANDING STILL. So if you plan on doing the quest, KEEP DOING IT. Don't leave Berk Docks, or you won't be able to continue. So yep, I'm stuck with a stationary Stormfly, I sure hope they fix that glitch. Anyone else? xd

Welcome to the Signature of..

Banner edited by myself with InSh0t and Imgflip.org :>

My Siggy guardians! In order of left to right (horizontal): Tundra, Glacier, Heatstroke, Crown, Logo and Motion. All drawn by myself!

About me!

Name: Somewhere between 2 and 500 Letters of the Alphabet put together! 

Pronouns: She/They/Roaring Tree

Orientation: Prefer food to Humans.

Anything else with no logic: Chimitato Lover.

Nationality: Pure Brit.

Hobbies: Art, Climbing, Ariel Fitness, Swimming, Reading. 

What gender are the Nightlights?!: Ruffrunner is a Cinnamon Roll, Dart is an Attack Helicopter, Pouncer is a White Speck, The Light Fury is Mint Toothpaste and Toothless is a Giga Chad. 

Fun fact: Toothless is ACTUALLY called Toothless because Mint Toothpaste uses him and

he doesn't use Mint Toothpaste.

About me in-game!

Main account(s..):

xAxanthicx and olBlueFurylo. My old main account goes by my forums name, olXFuryXlo, but she got deleted about a year ago.

How long have I been around?

Well, I made my forums account over a year and a couple of months ago, but in reality I have only been active nearly 3 months. I first downloaded SoD about 6 years ago… and never finished the tutorial due to Kindle Lag and catching fish. But eventually 3 years later I hopped back on and to played for 2 years with a great account.. Until THAT got deleted too. So basically, I’ve been playing 3 years in total but my account is only a year old and was inactive for three quarters of that year.

Clan(s..):

xAxanthicx is currently the leader of:

(Banner by myself!)

olBlueFurylo is an Elder of

(Yet another brilliant banner by DefenderBryhild!)

(Another TNLR Banner, drawn by myself! Except of course the Nightlights, as

you probably know they're free to use on Google.).

(Yet another legendary clan banner, this time by SkyliaFrost! FEAR THE POTATO

GOD!!!)

My OC(s..)

I have too many OCs. Quite literally. Most of you know that by now, heh.. but I may as well explain my main Viking’s backstory in a crossover with multiple of my other oc’s backstories. Fury's backstory is still a WIP, even though I've had it for nearly 3 years.. XD. I guess that's because I've developed the other characters in this more. For any ideas about my OC/other OCs mentioned in this (like your oc being somebodies sibling, a dragon they’ve met or even them living in any of the places mentioned in this as most aren’t from the original HTTYD, etc), you can be sure to PM me :) also the same goes if you want to note any information about my OC that may have been missed or could be fixed in this chapter of me explaining Fury to y’all, lol. Anyways, here goes…

Fury’s mother led a village (I won’t explain this since it ties into a story I'm working on a little too much XD) and her village had been at war with a Nation (Specifically the Lycan Nation. Which ties in just a lil bit [a lot] more to that story again, so I’m not explaining!) but her mother of course was having her, so the Nation took mercy and waited for the day of Fury’s birth.

And so it only makes sense that the day she was born.. EvErYtHiNg ChAnGeD wHeN tHe LyCaN nAtIoN aTtAcKeD. (it was too perfect for me to not do this, okay?!)  There was a giant explosion inside her mother’s house, and somehow, Fury (who had been hidden from the conflict in the house) survived the explosion because of its blast, which knocked her away from the village as the fighting begun. Who knows what happened in the war, but Fury was never found by her parents, nor the Lycan Nation. Instead, she was found by a Flightmare! The Flightmare, Glacier, was currently Mates with a Wooly Howl named Tundra, and they were deciding whether to have eggs. However, Glacier decided to bring Fury back to her and Tundra’s igloo. Together, the 2 decided that they would raise Fury instead of having eggs, and so they did.

Well, one of them did.

Let’s switch POV characters; meet Logo! Logo is pure blooded Nightfury. :>

Logo was the adopted son of Halfmoon (a dark grey and yellow Whispering Death with green eyes and green Alpha stripes), who was the leader of a small tribe who lived on a beach of ash, corrupted by constant Volcanic eruptions. Halfmoon had been left by his father Fallenstar (a silver screaming death with soft, pastel-blue eyes) to rule his tribe, since as soon as Fallenstar granted him his Alpha powers the elderly ex-alpha had gone in search of The Hidden World. Halfmoon was left with one thing; a shimmering, Jet-black egg that had been found by his father (at the will of a prophecy from his soothsayer, Drago) and left to be raised by Halfmoon. With Logo being the only memory of his father, Halfmoon took out all his anger on the hatchling. During the constant abuse, hidden scratches in places nobody noticed, he trained him to be a murderer.

And so when Logo was only 7, Halfmoon sent Logo to assassinate Tundra’s brother, Stray. Stray had been causing chaos around the place and had even been claimed to be the assassin to kill Fallenstar, after the Screaming Death’s body was found by the Hidden World and the tribe living in the Volcano had nearly been tracked, so Halfmoon, being the leader of said tribe, wanted him dead. Logo went after him at his last known location, Glacier Island. Which is where he saw Tundra. The 2 are nearly identical, except Stray is larger, has a few scars and purple eyes, whereas Tundra’s are green and he has only 1 scar. The easiest way to recognise Stray is the 3 claw mark scars across his tail. Logo took Tundra under cover of night (exactly one night after they adopted Fury, by some circumstance) and was about to kill him when he was reminded of all his years of abuse. While he was hesitating, Logo learnt that Tundra was, in fact, Tundra. Logo, done with this mission as it had failed so bad already, told Tundra not to tell anyone about this and to stay away from civilisation until Halfmoon was dead. He did this not knowing nobody knew who Halfmoon was, as the reason the dragons of his tribe lived in the volcano was because Fallenstar had caused too much chaos after an assassin from the Hidden World had killed his grandfather's own father, who was the Alpha at that time. Eventually the whole dragon world turned against them and they fled off the map, and by then Halfmoon hadn’t been born. So Tundra agreed despite not knowing who Halfmoon was, and Logo left him be, claiming to Halfmoon that he had killed the Wooly howl.

Glacier found out Tundra was ‘dead’, or at least he’d never came back and was in a state. She was depressed for a long while, then eventually a strange Sand Wraith named Heatstroke agreed to help raise Fury with her. Heatstroke was claimed to be the assassin of Fallenstar’s father and banished from the Hidden World, years before. From there he joined a protest against Ray, led by Stray himself. And then he learnt that Stray was the real assassin and he had also been treated horribly by the Wooly Howl. So he found out more information and figured out Stray had been banished from Glacier Island. So he decided to go and live there, safe from Hidden World dragons and the nasty Wooly Howl. Glacier decided to go with it, and so for the next 8 years they would raise Fury in peace, teaching her the Dragon language… I mean did you see the LF and Toothless communicating? There's definitely a dragon language lol. I call it 'Dragontounge' in the Viking language, but in the dragon language it is called ‘Dovahzul’. If you want the real language search up ‘Dragon Dictionary’ (it is from another fandom but, dOn'T cArE. :D

8 Years Later.

So this is where again things get spicy :) Hunters had started to create civilisation on Glacier Island, eventually capturing Glacier herself. The Flightmare called for Heatstroke’s help, but only Fury saw the signal.. and ended up only getting captured as well. R.I.P. 

The hunters didn’t entrap her, though. They decided to use her, and turn her into one of them. Eventually they captured Heatstroke too. Slowly, Fury learnt the language of the ‘humans’, and also learnt to hate them. She was forced to work for the hunters for 2 more years, under the bargain of Glacier’s life…

2 years later.

Logo had finally escaped his father’s clutches within the past 10 years. He had been only 7 when he made the ‘assassination’ of Tundra, so is now nearing adulthood. He now has a mate of his own, Motion (I’m working on these two’s story, trust me it’s wholesome as anything) and now that he’s finally free and Halfmoon is dead, he remembers Tundra. Wondering if he is still alive, and realising now Tundra wouldn’t know who Halfmoon is and is still possibly hiding for his life, he searches the islands for the Wooly Howl. Eventually he finds him, in the company of a group of dragons. At first the dragons throw threats at him, but he explains himself. By this point, he has been over Glacier Island and seen Glacier and Fury. When Tundra asks where they are, he tells them exactly where they are; in the hunter camp. Tundra, Logo and the mysterious group named the DHR (Dragon Happiness Rights. They’re kind of a protest—) launch an attack on the hunters and manage to free all the dragons, and of course Fury, my main oc.

The Art Gallery!

Time for a whole load of credited artwork. Every time I send in another art request I will likely update this, so be on the lookout! ^^

Kite, my adorable adopted Night Fury with a Songwing skin! All art credit goes

to chameishida :D Adopt your own here!

Borealis, my IceWing/RainWing adopted from Eclipse Wraith! Adopt your own here.

My Night Fury adopted from Kailuadragons! Adopt your own (or just browse all the character details we’ve come up with, including mine) here.

A Seashocker/Flightmare hybrid requested from 'a FrIeNd Of JadeeBug13'... xD. Request your own (or view all the others that have been requested) here!

Norbutt Norston's picture
Norbutt Norston
Berk's Power Player
Yep that is exactly what

Yep that is exactly what happened to me I didn't know about the perch thing cause out of a complete coincidence I traveled to the school and happened to real in a perch at first.

My signature

First thing is first, the very first thing you need to know about me...I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

12 Reasons Why BBC One's "The Musketeers" Is Fantastic | Musketeers, Bbc  musketeers, Bbc

Indiana Jones GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

My in game name: NorbuttNorston (yep it is deal with it, funfact, it is a real name)

I am the very loylal leader of Berkian Dragon Protectors

( clan banner currently under construction by me  on paint 3D )

I have 3 full platinum stars and extremely close to having 400,000 UDT points

locations where you can find me: heh um kinda all over but Impossible Island and training grounds at battle time

Friend code:... P.M. me if you want my friend code

Closest friends: Sagesalin and Jadeebug13

favorite dragon species: flamewhipper and flightmare

Favorite Event: Dreadfall!

favorite dragon of mine in game: Hvitur (flightmare)

favorite Island: Impossible Island

Favorite expansion: The Secret of the Leviathin

Favorite color: blue

I am a Hockey fan and what is my favorite team you ask? well,

New York Rangers.

favorite sports catch phrases: No. Quit. In. New York., Carolina bound baby!, and last but certainly NOT least, how about them Rangers?

favorite players, Igor Shesterkin, Chris Kreider, Jacob Trouba, Mika Zibanejad, Artemi Panarin, Jimmy Vesey, Henrick Lundqvist, Ryan Callahan, and Ryan McDonagh ( and yes I know the last 4 are no longer on NYR team but I still like them)

GIF harrison ford harrison ford hunt - animated GIF on GIFER - by Moonhammer

(and if you couldn't tell, Major Indiana Jones fan and maybe a Harrison Ford fan too maybe :) )

Favorite phrases to say: 'can't hear ya peach', 'Wundarbar', 'I'm like a bad penny, I Always come back.', 'Guten tag', 'Dobre den" 'KACHOW!', "...Idk I'll think of something", "of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need some expert advice.", "it's ok to be stupid, it's just that some people abuse the priviledge.", "brains are awesome, I wish everybody had one.", "don't judge me. I was born to be awesome not perfect." "out to lunch", "...Idk I'm making this up as I go.", "free entertainment!"

I love snakes and other unique lizards

I hate spiders

Lord of the Rings Gif - Gif Abyss

favorite season: winter (by far)

least favorite season: summer

Favorite food: pizza, Strombollli, hot dogs, hamburgars, and spaghetti

favorite game color code: dark blue, blood red, and dinoco blue ( actually called dodger blue but I call it dinoco blue)

(Art credits go to rosemeralda)

favorite books: Wings of Fire, Story Thieves, Httyd, The adventurer's guide trilogy by Wade Albert White, Lotr, The Hobbit, The hero's Guide, The Adventurs in Narnia

favorite movies: Httyd, Cars, Indiana Jones, Toy Story, Lotr, and The Hobbit. ( I am positive there are more but cannot think of more at the moment)

Pin on Films

Favorite TV shows: Dragons Riders of berk, Dragons defenders of berk, Dragons race to the edge, Cars Toons Mater's tall tales, Cars toons tales from radiator springs, and Manifest

Favorite movie Chracters: Hiccup, Snotlout, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Astrid, Dagur, Indiana Jones, Lightning McQueen, Finn McMissile, Doc Hudson, Woody, Buzz, Boromir, Aragorn, Pippin, Merry, and Bilbo.

Favorite WoF characters: Clay, Starflight, Queen Snowfall, Tsunami, Riptide, Webs, Glory, Sunny, Winter, Qibli, Arctic (that will create an argument)

And I am also a bit of a Cars expert

Ka Chow Cars GIF - Ka Chow Cars Disney - Discover & Share GIFs

(art credits go to Rosemeralda)

Toothless GIF - Find on GIFER

Dagur The Deranged Fever?! by IvaIvanic on DeviantArt

43 Hiccup (How To Train Your Dragon) Gifs - Gif Abyss

(art credits go to rosemeralda)

Stilgar GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Dune GIFs | Tenor

acaf128f32ad0a3c4fa65281deab7c6b5f4aab6e.gifv

Stilgar Dune GIF - Stilgar Dune Leaving - Discover & Share GIFs

tuffnut gifs | WiffleGif

Cody's Tumblr — Yup. Hiccup punched the snot out of Snotlout.

The Dieselpunk Flim-Flam — supremeleaderkylorens: Indiana Jones + punching ...

and here to finish my signature, Indy taking names, and kicking butts!

Top 20 Indiana Jones Truck GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Best Indiana Jones Truck GIFs | Gfycat

Home Improvement GIFs | Tenor

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Motorcycle Chase on Make a GIF

Home Improvment GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Home Improvement GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

olXFurylXo's picture
olXFurylXo
Supreme Viking Champion
Lol same at first, just

Lol same at first, just thought minnows wouldn't work because they're bait. But then someone said a brown trout didn't work and I realised it must be only a perch XD

JadeeBug13's picture
JadeeBug13
Supreme Viking Champion
Lucky for once. Wow.

I guess I was lucky, I got a perch on the first go around, before even seeing this.

Hello! Welcome to my signiture! 

WHO AM I?

Name: JadeeBug13 (yes its the same on the game, deal with it), but i prefer to be called Jadee.

Clan: Elder of The Nightlight Racers. Placing: Temporarily unavaliable due to broken board

Closest Friend: Rosemeralda  Norbutt Norston and SageSalin

Friend Code: PM me and I'll think about it.

I've been in the forum for a year now, and about 2 years in SOD!

Favorite Dragon: Pouncer the Night Light and Ruffrunner the Night Light (currently have both in adult form)

Dragon Count: I've got 50 dragons currently.

Trophie Count: 4150 (and still going up thanks to racing)

Favorite Event: Snoggletog!!!!

All my Sod Dragons

My Top Dragons:

D.T.: Stormfly Jr. the Titan Deadly Nadder, Pouncer the Night Light and Kalahara the Hobblegrunt

Racing: Pouncer the Night Light

Fireball Frenzy: Strike the Titan Deathgripper and Poison the Dreadstrider

Battle Events: Pickle the Pricklebogger

Sprig moment from Amphibia:

Sprig: Well obviously I cant do it because i have the attention span of a...

{Butterfly appears}

Sprig {looking at it}: Oh look at that...

Fanfic: The Four Tribes of Magic.

Chapter 1: A Secret in a Book   Chapter 2: A Secret Rune  Chapter 3: A New World

Chapter 4: A Familiar Face

ATTENTION TO WINGS OF FIRE FANS: ALSO DOING A WINGS OF FIRE RP IF YOUR INTERESTED

View page here

Art Column

What I'm doing in the arts community:

Doing my very first GIF edits

View page here

♦Doing Edits on other things as well

♦View Page here

Warrior Cat Character Creations

(Click on image to be sent to site)

My brand-new Signiture Protector, Salamandar the Slobber Smelter!  Art credit goes to chameishida

Salamandar may be small, but he is mighty, so dont get on his bad side!

Funny gif I made from a The Owl House scene

Amazing art of my Warrior Cat characters, Eclipse and Ash  Tigerlily  Fallenstar and Apollo and Artemis!! Credit goes to Tigerli1y!

Warrior Cat characters I've made, Gif by me!

Adopted Nightlight, SnowBlaze        Credit goes to DyliehIdol1214

My adopted SpaceWing, CometCredit goes to Eclipse Wraith

My adopted Light Fury, Moondrop  Credit goes to Kailuadragons

Banner for my Racing buddy, Pouncer

Credit goes to Toraphire

Banner by Shadowtigerkat                                                                    

Adopted Golden Night Fury Skin that i named GoldenEclipse    Credit goes to Chameishida

Night Fury Family pixels      Credit goes to Chameishida

A Fury Hybrid I took a liking to from Chameishida's Book of Fan Hybrids and Varients called the Whitesand

THIS IS THE END OF MY SIGNITURE, BUT I'M CONSTANTLY UPDATING, SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!

Candleshade's picture
Candleshade
Supreme Viking Champion
Nightwatch ate my subject

thanks to the tips, I excitedly got through all the obstacles until.... "Make a Plan of Attack with Fishlegs and Meatlug"! so fast, right after the Stormfly glitch. I don't know if there's a workaround for this one. I'm assuming you need to tap on Fishlegs to trigger dialogue, but Fishlegs is just hovering on Meatlug. Finding them in other locations haven't worked either.

credit to EmeraldHuntress65, TYSM my siggy is not as dull anymore thanks to you!

Hiya, yes my name is Candleshade. But please, I got soo used to it in game so call me Candle! Or Shade- lol

My Razorwhip Shadow is watching you.. so don't you dare invade!

(one of the most beautiful color edits by WoollyHowlEra!)

*Siggy is constantly under construction*4/24/21

by StormySavage

gif by ShimmerStrike

wonderful banner by AMAZIEing

banner-gif from EmeraldHuntress65 and StormySavage

Forum rank titles

Jarl, Forager, Wilderness Explorer, Viking Warrior, Dragon Trainer, Drott, Dragon Master, Chief, Berk's Power Player, Supreme Viking Champion (I FINALLY MADE IT!)

Just Some in-game Info about me..

Name: Candleshade(often called Candle)

Birthday: January 17, age 16

Clan: Z War Clan, original founder of Candlight Warriors

UDT: 400,000 (MAXIMUM! ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!!! BOW TO ME! jkjk)

Trophies: 1500 and counting!

Main Dragon: Nightwatch (Sand Wraith)

My Dragons:

1. Nightwatch (female Sand Wraith) Titan!

2. Grapevine (female Deadly Nadder)

3. Nev and Eah (female Hideous Zippleback)

4. Hailstorm (male Groncicle)

5. Ironheart (male Gronckle)

6. Defender (female Scuttleclaw)

7. Midknight (male Armorwing)

8. Stormfang (male Monstrous Nightmare)

9. Zecora (female Monstrous Nightmare)

10. Vespera (Female Monstrous Nightmare)

11. Fangstorm (male Monstrous Nightmare)

12. Lavaeater (male Eruptodon)

13. Starwave (male Thunderdrum)

14. Shadowglider/Shadow (female Razorwhip)

15. Galesplitter (male Whispering Death)

16. Skyla (female Triple Stryke)

17. Darius (male Elder Sentinel)

18. Dominus (male Singetail)

19. Agrippa (female Deathgripper)

20. Stalkar (male Hobgobbler)

21. Squibb (female Flame Whipper)

22. Syrah (female Death Song)

23. Skulmud (male Mudraker)

24. Daryn (male Eruptodon)

25. Neisti (female Skrill)

26. Myrkur (female Stormcutter) Titan! 

27. Dart (Night Light)

28. Toothless (Night Fury) 

29. Light Fury (Light Fury) 

30. Byrjun (male Snow Wraith)

31. Ligrera Jr. (female Woolly Howl) Titan! Stage reached on the first day of Snoggletog!

32. Kynsumar (male Typhoomerang)

33. Cahaya (female Flightmare) Titan! Born on the first Day of Dreadfall!

34. Tilviljun (male Boneknapper) Titan! 

Sure, some out of game info..

MBTI type: ENFP-T

Hogwarts house: Slytherin!! (though I think I can fit in any house..)

What about Ilvermorny?: Thunderbird

Greek godly parent: You'll probably find me in Cabin Three, the cabin of Poseidon :D

Favorite colors: So simple, yet so hard to answer. I like all colors, though I would say blue, purple, green, black, and white.. oh TEAL! (and it goes on.. -_-)

AND I AM ACE! maybe a soft spot for my gender?

AND PAGAN!

Razorwhip Banner

Razorwhips Rule! By Dragonriders Fury :D

Little Flyhopper, Joyful Hackatoo, Playful Raincutter, Beautiful Slitherwing, 

Mighty Ridgesnipper, Ruby Crystal Sand Wraith, Derpy Abomibumble, Cute Thunderdrum, Interesting Windwalker, Unique Chillblaster, Titan Thunderbottom, and a Mysterious Dragon that looks like a Windstriker..

Credits to the epic Chameishida for making all these dragon pixels! TYSM!

Art by DyliehIdol :D

Proud Elder of Z War Clan (thanks again, StormySavage)

These adorable drawings of Nightwatch were made by the epic WoollyHowlEra! tysm, these are going to remain special :)

First color edit of Ligrera Jr. in armor by Frost Shards :)) Happy Early Snoggletog, I guess? EEEEEEE

adopted and currently unnamed NF- Triple Stryke by the amazing artist Chameishida

mmm... Looks like there's a very minty Triple Stryke ready for the holidays! Thanks Slargvarg!(not sure if Mintstinger is edible, but I'd go with no anyway.)

Scuttleclaw from the MBTI personality thread by AMAZIEing! Thanks Maz! *runs back to training*

Here's Aster, my Rare Red Owl baby that belongs in the Harry Potter fandom! Again, thanks Maz :)

These three edits of Nightwatch are also made by Frost Shards! :O

Here's Oceania, a Diving Nimblescale by Angel Nerd. Again, TYSMMM

Adopted at lightning speed- Ikran adoptable made by toothless0603!

Flighmare adoptable also by Toothless0603!

Still want more? Here ya go!

https://paste.pics/5969bb6d02519971e82d4c0e32e4cc29 Me & Nightwatch from Dreadfall

https://paste.pics/19948b24bb957177ed688b0bd7b7c072 Recent pic: Clanmate Dartly (left) and me (right), Ligera Jr broadwing Woolly in background

https://paste.pics/a269f282a2f83487f1786f334576afda Ligrera in hatchery

https://paste.pics/e8fc87d131790424ab90cefc191d9a93 older pic: our clan in the clubhouse! #thawfest2020

https://paste.pics/a4f64a5bd487010525763cb2f2dfcdf4 My stuffie! Is that an owl? Not sure, probably. Turn her into a dragon hehe!

https://paste.pics/3c2f1cde15a0f7e6a0f17748e86f687d the start.... taming Nightwatch...

https://paste.pics/63059cedc44862388e588783298e67ca NIGHWATCH YOU CUTIEPIE- sorry lol

https://paste.pics/c48b94dc6e3874e8230db39ccc6112b3 Nightwatch skydiving without her warpaint

https://paste.pics/524237612ee93eafaebbd0c8d95b3203 Boop. Ligera's already a Titan... XD

~~~~~~

(Now you've reached the end of my siggy. If ya wanna stay, Toothless is here to entertain you. Bye!)

JadeeBug13's picture
JadeeBug13
Supreme Viking Champion
Trick time!!!

The trick is to click on Meatlug actually! Try that next time you're on Sod!

SunnySage's picture
SunnySage
Senior Game Designer (ADMIN)
Glitch Begone!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to jump in real quick to address the glitches you all are experiencing. I have been working on getting fixes in, as it is the weekend things might be a bit slower, but do know that we are actively trying to get these updated.

For the Fishing Zone on the Remote Island in Story Quest 1, the size of the zone will be expanded to make it easier to fish at. Additionally, we will be updating the Quest Arrow to point towards the area where you can catch your Perch, and adding a large yet subtle particle effect across the lake area!

For the Stormfly glitch where she stands still, this one was a bit trickier, it's hard to control her when she is enraged ;) Having her move between multiple zones the way she does can get quite complicated, but I am confident I was able to get to the root of the problem and fix it. 

I have put in a few other fixes as well to hopefully improve other aspects of the story quests. If anyone else has anything that they have experienced that hasn't been mentioned in this thread please post a reply to this message!

Thanks for sticking with us, I will make sure to come back to this thread to post when the fixes are both confirmed and live for all players.

Best,

SunnySage

Viking Name: TheSunnySage & TheThousandSunny

Malkath's Apprentice

SENIOR GAME DESIGNER: Dragon Tactics, Stable Quests, Thunder Run Racing, Daily Quests, Story Quests, Lootboxes, Dragon Stables, Events, Big Ideas, and once in a while Islands/Environments when nobody is looking

Marryboron's picture
Marryboron
Supreme Viking Champion
I know a lot of people wrote this bug

If I could mention, after completing the tasks, you can't re-enter Warlords Odpoust where a table will appear saying that we have to complete the task that we have already completed.

Deathsong X Slitherwing Author: Just_Visiting

Youtube - Dračí Pomeranč -  https://youtube.com/channel/UCoFMD9bQfgycKRlyaF0EreQ

Instagram - Marryboron_Garf_CZ

I am a Czech player, I love the School of Dragons. I'm against hacked in the game, please call me Marryboron :)

Deathsong

I have a Platinum star - 400 000 UTD

I have a 13.000 trophies, but I'm still racing, so theirs the number is constantly changing

Closest friends - Adventuregrumpyasterix, meryllie.

The leader of my dragon pack is Garf - Deathsong

I am the leader of the Czech Riders CZ clan     
  Czech Riders CZ clan Flight suit 
My clan has 71 members and we have 14.000 points 

Dragons who have level 50 : Lovesong, Garf, Light fury, Toothless, Dart, Pouncer, Ruffrunner, Loki, Mischief, Melodia, Lailfaly, Mihrimah, Elsker, Jewelina, Viggo, Atalay, Fanktus, Viserion, Sprite 

05/28/2020 I became a Dragon Rider 

My past is unknown, but I strive for myself find out information.

My favorite quote : "Every Dragon rider goes through a fight with Dragon hunters, and every fight may not turn out well! But if your friends or dragons remember you, you may not have died at all, and maybe it's not the end!"

Attention !!!!! Viggo is hungry 

My Dragons:
Titan Sand wraith - Lovesong
Adult Deadly Nadder - Deathlovesong
Titan Deadly Nadder - Sabika
Adult Deathsong  - Garf
Adult Armorwing - Palmicka
Adult Slithersong  - Jewelina
Adult Razorwhip - Vetrostiska
Adult Groncicle - Blue
Titan Whispering Death - Simir
Adult Smitten Hobbobbler - Khan
Adult Alpha Light fury  - Altaria
Adult Alpha Night Fury - Toothless
Adult Skrill - Viggo
Adult Eruptodon - Miak
Adult Eruptodon - Velká Ochrankine
Adult Singetail - Mala
Adult Elder Sentinel – Guardian
Titan Dramilion - Alfa
Adult Nightlights  - Dart
Adult NightLight - Pouncer
Adult Typhoomerang - Fearless
Adult Dreadstrider - Loki 
Titan Flightmare - Mischief
Titan Death Song - Melodia
Titan Skrill - Lailfaly
Titan Stormcutter - Toruk Makto
Adult Chimeragon - Shira
Titan Hideous Zippleback - Fanktus
Teen Nightlights - Ruffrunner
Teen Nightlights - Pouncer
Teen Nightlights - Dart
Adult Deathsong  - Mihrimah
Titan Deathgripper - Eimi
Adult Thunderdrum - Kowil
Adult Flame Whiper  - Grimborn
Adult Delivish Dervish - Shadou
Adult Bonestormer - Patch
Titan Woolly Howl - Sisu
Adult Slitherwing - Layllah
Titan Slitherwing - Atalay
Adult NightLight - Ruffrunner
Adult Wholly Howl - Pengu
Titan Terrible Terror- Leaf
Titan Schockjaw - Ammba
Adult Seastormer - Elsker
Titan Razorwhip - Razuler
Titan Triple Styke - Rhapsody
Titan Speed ​​Stinger - Liry
Adult Night Terror - Smidwarg
Adult Skrillknapper - Sayha
Titan Silver Phantom - Nala 
Titan Screaming Death - Freeya
Titan Timberjack - Sylvie
Adult Gronckle - Smok
Adult Fireworm Queen - Arriva
Adult Hobblegrunt - Melory 
Adult Moldruffle - Falem 
Adult Snow Wraith - Borron 
Adult CavernCrasher - Griselda
Titan Humbanger - Viserion
Adult Grapple Grouder - Rhaegala
Adult Grim Gnasher - Drogon
Adult Prickleboggle - Tempest
Adult Quaken - Selenna
Adult Thunderpede - Amiamoon
Adult Snaptrapper - Danearys
Adult Rumblehorn - Nikora
Titan Scuttleclaw - Sayfie
Adult Sliquifier - Root
Adult Deathly Galeslash - Arnie
Adult Golden dragon - Nalany
Adult Mudraker - Samaritan
Adult Changewing - Hildr
Adult Boneknapper - Jafar
Adult Shivertooth - Ataly 
Adult Snafflefang - Sammantha
Adult Raincutter - Harolld
Adult Shovelhelm - Petal
Adult Ridgesnipper - Supreme
Adult Hotburple - Machine
Adult Smothering Smokebreath - Anubis 
Adult Sweet Death - Tymeson
Adult Crimson Goregutter - Swapshira 
Titan Scauldron - Nefertity 
Adult Tide Glider - Anonymous
Adult Abomibumble - Velkhana
Adult Windwalker - Dracarys
Adult Buffalord - Taurus
Adult Fire Terror  - Darkwarg
Adult Ghastly Zapplejack - Yahweh
Titan Hobgobbler - Chaghatai
Titan Hushboggle - Aiwayaha
Adult Flightmare - Shen
Titan Sentinel - Lullaby
Adult Zipplewraith - Sprite
Adult Sand wraith - Rayna  ( Dragon of my 2nd anniversary in SoD ) 
Titan Deathsong - Haseki 
Adult Speed Stinger - Nerve
Adult Chimeragon - Khalifa 
Adult Gruesome Goregripper - Sarkath 
Adult Silver Phantom - Rhaenyra 
Titan Buffalord - Kosem 
Adult Hideous Zippleback - Khalissi
Titan Gronckle - Hatice
Adult Dramilion - Anchesenamon
Adult Slithersong - Hurrem
Adult Skrill - Meryem 
Titan Silver Phantom - Caraxes 

Update the list of dragons : 09/10/2022

Jaeger Prime's picture
Jaeger Prime
Jarl
Last Mission...

There's a log out glitch in the "Prepare for the Worst!" mission, where it does not grant you access after returning and finishing the quest. It will force a prompt that says to do so, then teleport you back into the sky, where you spawned in. Cheers. :)

(Work in progress)

~Welcome, fellow riders..to my signature.~

A fellow veteran of the franchise aswell as this game, I've been playing since 2014, and hope to see it change for the better. Cheers.

~`O`~

"All nests have thier alphas...but there is only one reigning species..."

Clan name and description:                                     

~Hierarchy's Voice~

X~Bewilderbeast's Omen Tribals~X

'The alpha species.'

'We stand by the true apex of the dragon kingdom order.'

`May our foes who dare challenge us and neighboring fauna of the land, sky, and

sea, be met with a deserving fate...woe to them, for they have doomed themselves to oblivion...earning the scorn of the queens and kings of nitrogen ice...`

`To tremble at our sight, sign, elusive might...for we watch all who disturb the natural flow...` 

`Hear our call throught the archipelago and beyond! Mount thee bonded beasts of heart! Sisters and brothers in arms...!!`

Dragon(s) pixel art pieces made by/credit goes to Chameishida!

Dragon banners made by/credit goes to Dragonriders Fury!

`Vigilantes...RISE UP!!!`

~`O`~

I'am a Bewilderbeast vigilante/shamaness whisperer (further learning dragonese vocally, using materials for sound mimicry, body language from them along with others), and rider who respects all dragon species, with some being an exeption after the third movie, aswell as a Transformers:Prime Decepticon enthusiast, reasonably and respectfully. I sympathize and empathize, having great open mindedness and inspiration of them, adoring mainly boss con. I grew up admiring the aspect of anti-heroes getting the deserving chance, ones who have every right to fight back, along with gargantuan beings that could decimate and/or control entire worlds, yet choose to find peace, for both speaks vastly.

I also grew up watching Dragon Ball.

I'm a gal thats an odd one out, and love it.

Also spooky ravey fun time. *v*

~`O`~

Alright, thats it for now! More to come...

I see you scrolling.... :>

olXFurylXo's picture
olXFurylXo
Supreme Viking Champion
So, as for the Stormfly

So, as for the Stormfly glitch, she is now moving around on my screen, but it will not target the pile of boxes, meaning I still cannot do anything. As for anything further then that I am still not sure.

Norbutt Norston's picture
Norbutt Norston
Berk's Power Player
Yeah that is what is

Yeah that is what is happening to me right now.

olXFurylXo's picture
olXFurylXo
Supreme Viking Champion
Why did so may people even leave before completing the quest xd

Yep happening to a lot of people. I currently don't know anything past the whole ' planning a Quest with Fislegs', hopefully I can move on soon and find find (Ah yes, find find. I can't even be bothered to fix it.) out xD let's just say I have a lot of experience with glitches (specifically in SoD)

Fluff_Flake's picture
Fluff_Flake
Jarl
Stormfly Glitch

The distract stormfly glitch happened for me too, but a little differently. When I got the objective to blast the bushes, I suddenly was entirely unable to turn or move at all. I managed to hit one bush, but then decided to go to a different island and then back to the docks to reload it and hopefully fix it. I was able to move again, but now couldn't target the bushes as they appeared to already be lit, despite the fact I hadn't shot any but one. Stormfly was still running around and firing, but I couldn't and still can't progress the mission at all.

Fluff_Flake's picture
Fluff_Flake
Jarl
Stormfly Glitch

The distract stormfly glitch happened for me too, but a little differently. When I got the objective to blast the bushes, I suddenly was entirely unable to turn or move at all. I managed to hit one bush, but then decided to go to a different island and then back to the docks to reload it and hopefully fix it. I was able to move again, but now couldn't target the bushes as they appeared to already be lit, despite the fact I hadn't shot any but one. Stormfly was still running around and firing, but I couldn't and still can't progress the mission at all.

Fluff_Flake's picture
Fluff_Flake
Jarl
Stormfly Glitch

Edit: Why on earth did it post my reply three times?

turkuaz with u's picture
turkuaz with u
Forager
oh my

I literally am in the same position; Stormfly's running around, bushes are lit on fire, and it just tells me to distract Stormfly... I really just want to do the story quests smoothly.

olXFurylXo's picture
olXFurylXo
Supreme Viking Champion
So we’re all in the same shoes. Wait, I don’t have shoes on..

Yep, I've seen a lot of people with this glitch. Also, all the bushes set on fire for me as well when I only lit one box- strange, but I never really realised that before. Just guessed the fire spread or smth.

Then again I did light the fire with a Scauldron, so who knows what's possible in this universe XD

Hope the glitch gets fixed soon in any case.

Also, to stop yourself from posting multiple times, tap the 'save' button only once. If it says captcha hasn't worked etc, double check in case it has worked anyway, because that is often the case for me. Let's be real, I'm too lazy to wait for it to load fully, so i back out before it's loaded and 90% of the time it has gone through XD