Thawfest 2020 is HERE!

33 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

The smell of competition is in the air with the arrival of our first-ever Thawfest event! This friendly competition is calling all Vikings to test their skills and earn as many medals as they can to earn the ultimate prize! 

This spring, there’s a new event on campus where Vikings will explore new racing tracks, fly over new Flight Club levels, and venture into a new maze. Those willing to participate will earn medals that they can later exchange for rare and exclusive rewards. 

New for this event includes:

• 8 new daily quests
  • 2 new story line quests
  • Thawfest Maze
  • 10 stable quests
  • Zapplejack Thawfest Skin
  • New TRR Racetrack
  • New Flight Clubs gliding levels
  • New themed decorations
  • Eret Thawfest Suit
  • & more!

Along with these new features, Vikings will now be able to fly aboard their dragons while invisible! You heard right, you can now just fly high above the Berkian skies with only your dragons! Thawfest won't last forever, Vikings will have a month to earn as many medals as possible while exchanging for amazing prizes. They will then have a week of grace period to exchange this medals. So,  remember from today until June 14th Vikings can participate in the various activities and earn medals and from June 15th June 21st Vikings will be able to exchange those medals for rewards. 

So, don't wait any longer! Get a head start and take part in Thawfest! 

smarturl.it/SoDThwfst

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

Yes!!!!! Hopefully it's on PC now! I really want to get started! It looks so cool!

Go here for a Lycanwing! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/lycanwing-art-requests

Or do you want a Fury or Nightmare? Well look no farther! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/flightmare-and-fury-bases-art-requests#comment-840440

Ever wanted a creature from the ATLA serise? Here you go! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/turtle-ducks-anyone#new

Hello all! How are you guys? People who play the game will know me as Maz, that's a lot easier then AMAZIEing... lets just go with Maz instead!

Leader and friend of At Last You See The Light, a good clan for anyone who enjoy's doing battle's and don't care  about Trophies to much!

Things about me: 

Age(ish): teen 

I like to: read, dance, being with friends and musical theatre!

School: Home, in other words, I'm homeschooled

Family: I have many sisters and a brother

Religion: Christan.

Friend Code: PM me to find out, I have it ready and waiting for you.

Personality : ENTP (AKA The debater) and My ennagram type  8 with a 7 wing. I've been told I'm very loyal and I like to think of myself as funny :D I'm a Hufflepuff! (although sometimes I call myself a HuffleSlitherDoor XD) 

Top one made by AndreaEaston, the one below I made after I'd seen someone elses (I can't remember whose though, please tell me if you know!)

I have so many dragons it'll take awhile to write it all down!

1: Marya, the green sand wraith, She 2: Sky, sky blue Deadly Nadder, She 3: Will treaty, grean wispering death, He 4: Pendragon Gona (or Morgona, they wouldn't let me name her that though) Purple wispering death, she 5: Jennny, pink purple groncicle, she 6: Arther Pendragon, red wispering death, He

7: Uther Pendragon, grey wispering death, He 8: Phill Colson, blue eruptadon 9: Bomburst (from chitty chitty Bang Bang, I did that play before) red Groncle, He 10: Thanos, Baby purple Groncle, He 11: Jemima (also from Chitty) pink nightmare, She 12: Jeremy Potts (Chitty) blue titan Nightmare, He

13: the Flash, red speed stinger, He 14: Garmadon, Purple Changewing, He 15: Kili and Fili, pink Zippleback, He 16: Zuko, Bronze red Razerwip, He

17: Azula, Grey red pink Razerwip, She 18: TheBalrogOfMorgoth, Red and black Snafflefang, He 19: Regina Mills, purple Deathsong, She 20: Ananis, Purple thunderdrum, He 21: Saphira, Gold (or yellow, whatever you want to call it) Thunderdrum, She 22: Bealfire,blue and gold armurwing, He 23: LunaLovegood, yellow wholly howl, She 24: Shuri, purple deathgripper, She

In game I have 4 accounts, My two main and My two Just-for-fun ones. On my first (Name: Mazhira) account I have almost everything done 'cept a few expansions. an all the other accounts I still have a lot left. You'll likly to find me at the training grounds around battle times under the name Mazhira or AlenkaJackson. Till then, Keep flying!

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

-Psalms 86:12

Sorry for the bad writing and spelling, I have slight Dysgraphia and  thus my thoughts arn't very easly understood (Plus I talk in an Accent sometimes and it bleeds into my writing) :D 

ART!!!!! Oh NO! Were'd most of it  go?!?! Oh wait, here it is!

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/mazs-siggy-art#comment-845131

Here is Pine! My Razortail done magnificintly by  StormShear57!

Here is Spout! My amazing Silver Phantom done by the talented Sohki!

Here is Delila! My Windwalker also Done by Sohki!

Here is Agitha Gold, My eggbiter-in-a-mug! By guess who, Sohki!

This Delightful girl is Honeycrisp again done by the simply fantastic Fun Dragon! I love her!

Confused Stick GIF by How To Train Your Dragon - Find & Share on GIPHY

I do art! :D Look at the top if you want any!

Here's a few of my pieces of artwork in link form! (as I want to show off more of everone else's art and wanted to keep my siggy as short as I can:)) 

https://postimg.cc/75z0Z15R

https://postimg.cc/6TQZvx7n

https://postimg.cc/RWmVwwPy

https://postimg.cc/tZc46ffN

Here's some on paper, top is a person the other one is a dragon

https://postimg.cc/1f9dWLX1

https://postimg.cc/9w2df5Km

If you ever need art... I'll be here

Avatar Aang GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And with that, You have reached the end! Awsome! Wow! Here's laurans and Peggy running away during satisfied. 

#Hamilton

John Laurens and Peggy | Hamilton Amino

if you want something drawn just PM me, I'll do it. Onle very few will get this far and read this light font. 

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wiggles the whispering d.eath ate my subject

For anyone who doesn't get the invisible viking thing....that was a request made on the forum a couple times. It's partly for screenshots and partly just for playing around. You can now pretend to be your dragon! Isn't that awsome? A fan request actually made it into the game!

Bumbles the candy loving Lazersight Vesperwing who likes to stalk me for my food.

Adopted from goldenfury360 who made the species.

Lineart done by NightmareRebuff

Flint the over curious gluespit.

Adopted from chameishida.

Chelsy, the least frightening indominus rex there ever was. Color shifting joke charicter extrodinare. Art by TosiLohi.

DyliehIdol1214's picture
DyliehIdol1214
Supreme Viking Champion
Yeah!

I almost screamed when I saw that, I was happy XD 

Some information on me?

Sure Why Not....

Name?

Dylieh...

Was kinda obvious.. But... 

Age?

19... Birthday was the 18th of December....

Main Dragon?

A black and white Night Fury named Corvus... Who has the tendency to glow blue...

Friend Code?

Uhm. Perhaps message me for this...

Favourite Colour?

Green....... Neon green to be exact..... which looks really nice on white... and black...... and red.. and blue.. and most all the colours

Interests?

Does Headphone junkie, concert crazy, digital artist, and occasional writer answer this?

Favourite area in SoD?

If you're ever looking for me in game..... Just.... go to the highest spot of the map, and you might be

able to see me hiding on one of the ledges.......

Where I live?

I love maple syrup on everything and the weather can never make up it's mind on being either cold or warm......... Does..... that give it away?

Current Clan?

The Leader of the Glass Wing Riders.........

Dragons?

No, I am not showing all my dragons here...... I have too many. I'll just make a video of them all later....

I'll post it to my youtube channel when completed.

But have an edit of my dragon and viking in the Hidden world

And an old drawing Jewels and my viking :P

Hey got Discord?

Link to Discord page info :)

(Discord banner by FeatheronFire)

Hey, got instagram?
Go check out my SoD account.... I post fun game glitches, HTTYD/SOD art, and movie edits on there.

Want to see more of my art? Check out my Deviant art page :)

Yeah... I think that's it for now. Enjoy.

------

This... This needs some touch ups... and more colour.... -.-...... Give me a bit.

Sylvia's picture
Sylvia
Viking Warrior
Let Excitement Begin

Aw hec yeah! Many of us have been waiting for the event to come to rise, let our medallion harvesting begin and spend Thawfest with friends! :D 

Thawfest N Friends by TheMysticFlight

~Bonds Is What Gives Us Strength.~

Untitled by TheMysticFlight Untitled by TheMysticFlight

Image0 (1) by TheMysticFlight     

(Fascinating rework done by Lolnly!)

Tedious Siggy comin' through!

Image0-1 by TheMysticFlight

Amazing Logos Above Created by; Lolnly!

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/1778a155-790d-4db0-b621-6a0974762244/ddojoq5-c8a56d05-74fe-4653-a987-58c63d7dc318.jpg/v1/fill/w_400,h_301,q_75,strp/school_of_dragons__dark_challenge_by_themysticflight_ddojoq5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MzAxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTc3OGExNTUtNzkwZC00ZGIwLWI2MjEtNmEwOTc0NzYyMjQ0XC9kZG9qb3E1LWM4YTU2ZDA1LTc0ZmUtNDY1My1hOTg3LTU4YzYzZDdkYzMxOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NDAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.xVppeNSgYBlEL9gTE0SxJyi3Tn0E0gXOzlutpBCAMYk

Viking Name: Sylvya

Clan/Position: Dark Challenge (Leader)

Clan Created: 05/22/2019

Dark Challenge/Total Points: (164177) Ranked: (20)

Dark Challenge's Instagram: dark_challenge

Previous Clans: Dark Oblivion, Shadow Claws, Slain of Valhall, DakiniFAAS, Spirit Ghosts, and Switch Axe Hunters.

My trophy Count: (30,000) and counting!

Hobbies: Farming, Doing Art, Reading, 

Playing Piano, Raising Dragons, Running, Adventuring, Hiking, Writing, and Racing! 

Adventurer Level: (50)

Trainer Points: (400000)

Fishing Level: (30)

Farming Level: (30)

Dark Slayer the Typhoomerang by TheMysticFlight Wardrobe by TheMysticFlight

(Original Art done by me)

Amazing Screenshots with the family. c:

fghj by TheMysticFlight

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 7.19.11 PM (1)-02 by TheMysticFlight

Hello, I am Sylvya and I am a Veteran in SoD, I've been playing since April 24 of 2014! I have always been known as Sly, I expect a lot about myself, and I have achieved greatness by creating a fantastic clan. I am a proud Leader of ‘Dark Challenge,' and I truly enjoy hanging out with my clans-folk. What I am proud of doing in SoD is farming in my ambient and gorgeous farm; Evansce! As well as my Pen House, Holiday, and Statue Farms! I, too, am proud of being able to enjoy Thunder Run Racing with my allies, you got to be happy to feel true pride, I love praising others, but I can't do it if I am constantly chat-banned. How I've been? I want to say I've been reborn ingame, my revival to challenge fate!

Dragon Count: (100+)

Symbol (Deadly Nadder) -Lvl 50. (My First Lovely Adoptable)

Razor Shin (Titan Skrill) -Lvl 50

Dark Slayer (Typhoomerang) -Lvl 50. (Clan representative)

Dracula (Grapple Grounder) -Lvl 50.

ASK (Adult SandWraith) -Lvl 50. (My Racing Buddy.)

Silver (Whispering Death) -Lvl 50 || Waterbug (Gronkle) -Lvl 20.
Dark Heart (Teen Typhoomerang) -Lvl 7. || TGM (Titan Scauldron) -Lvl 50.

Fauna (Tide Glider) -Lvl 15. Rescued. || Magnus (Eruptodon) -Lvl 13.

Nawshin (Whispering Death) Lvl 12 || Nawal (Monstrous Nightmare) -Lvl 12.

Sorian (Raincutter) -Lvl 12. Rescued. || Gilstone (Mudraker) -Lvl 10. Rescued.

Milkweed (Groncicle) -Lvl 10. Quest. || Valorials (Zippleback) -Lvl 10. Rescued.

Porso (Adult Thunderdrum) -Lvl 5. Rescued. || Lens Glare (Baby Skrill) -Lvl 4.

Satsu (Baby Mudraker) -Lvl 4. Rescued. || Zaragozakian (Adult Armorwing) -Lvl 4. Quest.

Razo Grip (Adult Deathgripper) -Lvl 4. Quest. || Dark Mage (Adult Hobblegrunt) -Lvl 10. Rescued.

Dark Soul (Adult Sweet Death) -Lvl 10. Rescued. || Strykore (Adult Fire Terror) -Lvl 50.

Evanerious (Whooly Howl) -Lvl 11. Rescued. || Begones (Adult Boneknapper) -Lvl 10.

Corina (Adult Shockjaw)-Lvl 10. Rescued. || Elior (Adult Singetail)   -Lvl 10. Rescued.

Phyrra (Adult Singetail) -Lvl 4. Quest. || Lunishka (Deadly Nadder) -Lvl 14. Rescued.

Scarcity (Baby Whispering Death) -Lvl 12 || Indra (Baby Scauldron) -Lvl 1. Rescued.

Tod (Baby Thunderdum) -Lvl 10. || Corian (Adult Eruptodon) -Lvl 07. Quest.

Patty (Baby Shockjaw) -Lvl 9. || Darigh (Baby SandWraith) -Lvl 10. Rescued.

Lucine (Adult Flightmare) -Lvl 17. || Luminosa (Teen Flightmare) -Lvl 11. Rescued.

Feral (Adult Crimson Goregutter) -Lvl 50. || Ziggy (Adult Speed Stinger) -Lvl 18.

Gecko (Adult Flame Whipper) -Lvl 11. Quest. || Puggy (Adult HotBurple) -Lvl 12. Rescued.

Shinsharp (Adult Razorwhip) -Lvl 23. || Evanescent (Adult Sentinel) -Lvl 50.

Terrador (Adult Screaming Death) -Lvl 50. || Gisby (Adult Hobgobbler) -Lvl 13. Quest.

Fridson (Adult Silver Phantom) -Lvl 21. || Helios (Adult ScuttleClaw) -Lvl 30.

Breeze (Adult Deatchsong) -Lvl 16. Quest. || Scound (Adult Triple Strike) -Lvl 11. Quest.

Toothless (Adult Night Fury) -Lvl 50. || Pouncer (Baby Nightlight) -Lvl 50.

Ruffrunner (Baby Nightlight) -Lvl 50. || Lightfury (Adult Llightfury) -Lvl 50.

Tungor (Teen Speed Stinger) -Lvl 9. || Sprint (Baby Skirill) -Lvl 6. Rescued.

Dark Cleanse (Teen Typhoomerang) -Lvl 14. Rescued. || Boomba (Baby Screaming Death) -Lvl 3. Rescued.

Lime (Baby ScuttleClaw) -Lvl 5. Rescued. || Crest (Adult RumbleHorn) -Lvl 10.

Mound (Adult Changewing) -Lvl 11. Rescued. || Deprave (Adult StormCutter) -Lvl 34.

Zale (Adult Shivertooth) -Lvl 12. || Ensconced (Adult Timberjack) -Lvl 21.

Karlile (Adult Windwalker) -Lvl 12. || Finak (Adult Buffalord) -Lvl 11.

Reek (Adult Dramillion) -Lvl 11. || External (Adult ShovelHelm) -Lvl 10.

Challenger (Adult Grim Gnasher) -Lvl 10. || Shray (Adult Moldruffle) -Lvl 10.

Money Grabber (Titan Terrible Terror) -Lvl 20. || Rythm (Adult Smothering Smokebreath) -Lvl 10.

FennekinAlpha (Adult SnowWraith) -Lvl 10. || Melyboat (Teen Slithersong) -Lvl 6.

Glinstaer, Chlorophyll, Retra, Triptan, and Retylak (Baby Whispering Deaths) -Lvls 1-2. Rescued.

PerseusVersca, Gliadya, MelyboatBerge, and Muxe (Baby Grapple Grounders) -Lvls 1-6. Rescued.

Smite, Navine, Shrine and Neptune (Adult Sand Wraiths) -Lvls 10-26. Rescued.

Lly (Baby Thunderdrum) -Lvl 2. Rescued. || Chafeuu (Baby Tide Glider) -Lvl 3. Rescued.

Sika and Rinathek (Baby Stormcutters) -Lvl 1-2. Rescued.

Gaia (Adult Ghastly Zappjack) -Lvl 14. || Disapointment (Adult Deathly Galeslash) -Lvl 12.

Voltrexin (Adult Skrillknapper) -Lvl 4. || Rizetha (Adult Dreadstrider) -Lvl 4.

~ Have Fun and Create Bonds, That's What It's All About! ~

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 6.50.30 PM-01 by TheMysticFlight

The easiest way I upload images here on my siggy is by using Deviantart's Stash feature! c:

Sh. 2020-04-18 by TheMysticFlight

~MidnightMare, I hope we meet again.~ 

Sylvia's picture
Sylvia
Viking Warrior
Let - whaa

Double post, ack

ScreamingFireDeath's picture
ScreamingFireDeath
Chief
I didn't eat my subject line

Oh my goodness! And dragon tactics has fast forward.  Of all the creative things you guys have done - this is amazing! Never again will I have to take forever to finish a level - speed creaming here I come!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Made by Lady Fighter

Message to SoD Devs - "Let's work on some of those bugs in the game!"

Preferred Nickname: Kai

My forum username is ScreamingFireDeath, but I prefer to be called "Kai"

You-Tube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpicYxNjQfiPjFlEn5qb3w

Please Subscribe and Watch!

In Game:

Username: Kaizar The Sneak

Tribe: Ingerman

Clan: None (Although I associate with Dark Challenge)

Previous Clans: True Heart of Gold, Fire Furiez, WARZONE, Dust Racers

Favorite Minigame: Battle Tactics (though a close second is Thunder Run Racing)

Favorite Game: Maces and Talons

Favorite Hangout Spot: Melody Island

Trophies: 10,000+

Signature Main Dragon: Surge (Triple Stryke)

Signature Thunder Run Racing Dragon: Powder (Dreadstrider)

Signature Battle Tactics Dragon: Spike (Elder Sentinel)

Signature Battle Event Dragon: Breez (Prickleboggle)

Signature Special Ops Dragon: Bag and Drag (Zapplejack)

I'm a a stealthy viking of the Ingerman tribe who prefers to stay to himself.  I'm an avid Thunder Run Racing Flyer and Battle Event competitor as well as a seaonsed Dragons Tactics Fighter.  I would have more trophies if I had more time to compete! Right now, I'm studying freak, dragon hybrids such as the Dreadstrider, Skrillnapper, and Zapplejack.  On my free time when I'm not racing or battling dragon hunters or studying dragons, I like to play Maces and Talons with Heather and Fishlegs.

Maces and Talons Champion!!!

Only The Smartest Survive...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Life:

Nickname: Kai

Education: 

Associate of Arts Transfer

Associate of Science Transfer

Associate of Science Computer Science
Associate of General Studies

(On track to get a BS in Computer Science with a minor in Network Security)

Friends: Sorry, I can't say in order to preserve reputations of them and me

Hobbies:

Chess:

Made as a Secret Santa Gift by the incredibly talented: Sohki!

Hamsters:

(My hamster, DJ)(Yes, she actually grabbed the pawn and moved it)

Creationism:

I have thoroughly studied Creationism and Evolutiona with numerous PHD's and am convinced that Creationism is correct.  If you disagree, I challenged you to PM me with your questions, and I'd be happy to answer them!

How To Train Your Dragon:

I fell in love with HTTYD a few years ago, when I watched the first film.  Since then, I've watched every TV episode and movie about HTTYD and even written two full-length, fan fiction book as sequels to HTTYD: The Hidden World.

Big Hero 6:

I'm a huge fan of Big Hero 6 - and would love to think I'd be accepted into the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology if it existed.  Hiro and Tadashi can be alot like me at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Quotes:

"Opportunities will fall into your lap if you place your lap where opportunities fall." - Unknown

"Don't trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you." - Uncle Remus

"Immature people call others 'Immature.'" - HackerKiller

"The more you fail and learn, the more you succeed and grow." - Myself

"Responsibility always falls on the shoulders of those who are responsible." - Neighbor

"Take heed to not be offended by those who are easily offended." - Dad

Drago2412's picture
Drago2412
Supreme Viking Champion
Ack!

Zapplejack "skin"? Well at least I have a fighting chance of winning it this time.

Then it go skrt skrt skrt brr brr brr

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Berk's Power Player
If we're getting a skin at

If we're getting a skin at the end the where's the Zapplejack? Don't tell me you're gonna pull a Dreadstrider on us again.

Thunderbolt by Frugal

Thunderbolt by AndreaEaston

Skeleton Thunderbolt by Frugal

Vendetta by AdreaEaston

Arvid by AdreaEaston

Obsidian by AdreaEaston

Zircon by AdreaEaston

(More coming soon.)

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

We can hide our vikings while flying now?!?! Awesome! This feature will definitely make some cool screenshots.

(Legends sung by Kelsea Ballerini)

Nightstar by Piggyxl

Crystel by Piggyxl

Frostflare by Piggyxl

Frostflare by nocats

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl) 

Looking for a clan? Check out the Isle of Gazoo Clan Recruitment thread to see if Isle of Gazoo is right for you. If you're interested in joining, let me know even if all the spots in the clan are full. I might be able to find a spot for you. If you put in a join request in game and you don't reply on the Recruitment thread, if you could please put a brief message stating you've seen the Recruitment thread on the forum instead of the standard "Hi. Please let me join your clan." that would be greatly appreciated. :) 

Isle of Gazoo Clan Crest given to me by Gertie Gazoo and made by a friend of her's(don't know the name of the friend)                              

Isle of Gazoo banners made by EmeraldHuntress65

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

(From the song Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover)

HPowers banner by Gertie Gazoo

Related image

Related image

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I do my best to learn from it and then do my best not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed. I happily talk about my religion and beliefs with others but I don't force it on them. If they aren't interested or tell me they don't want to talk about it, I respect that.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses, for answers to your Bible-based questions, or for information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends, and depression, please visit jw.org.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, and Tuffnut

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Furies(Night Fury, Light Fury, and NightLights)

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith, and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Please Note: I do not have Facebook, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, or any other form of social media. If you wish to contact me, here on the forum or in game are the only ways to do so.(I've had some people ask me about this so I decided to add this to my siggy.)

Star Wars Favorites

(Yes, I must have a favorites section devoted to Star Wars XD)

Female Characters: Leia, Padme, Ahsoka, and Rey

Male Characters: Luke, Han, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda

Droids: R2-D2, C-3PO, BB-8, and K2-SO

Villians: Darth Vader and Kylo Ren

Clone: Captain Rex

Ships: Han x Leia, Anakin x Padme, Cassian x Jyn, Finn x Rey, Kanan x Hera

SilverAceWing's picture
SilverAceWing
Berk's Power Player
Whoa....

I can't believe that a fan request actually made it to the game! It's so cool!

Scroll down below! (Trust me,  you won't regret it)

Welcome to my signature!

This is Skylight, guardian of my siggy, created by the amazing Sohki!

My Windwalker mug hatchling Neptune, made by Sohki!

My Seashocker, Ocean, done by Sohki!

River, also done by Sohki!

My adopted bunnies, Sam(left) and Fluffy(right)! (From Moonfyre)

My Deadly Razortail, Swiftspine, Made by the talented StormShear57!

A special thanks to Flitt for these amazing pieces of artwork!

Both Night Lights were made by AndreaEaston(Thanks, Andrea!)

Male Lycanwing, Midnight                                                            Female Lycanwing, Shadow

Both Lycanwings were created by the amazing AMAZIEing!(Get it? Amazing? AMAZIEing? Never mind....)

Dramillion Banner made by Dragonriders Fury!

Calumon Night Light made by InkiDigiWing

Down below are some of my favorite HTTYD gifs!

A few things about myself

Hi, my full username is SilverAceWing, but you can call me Ace. I am a proud Christian, and for all those who do not know Jesus yet,

"Believe in Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household."

I am a very big dragon fan, and this is my second time of school of dragons.

I used to play it, but I erased it for some reason(I can't remember why I did that). By the way, my name was NOT inspired by SilverWillowWing. Its because I like the color silver, in httyd books, it says 'the best is not the most obvious' so I didn't like gold, which is the best. I chose silver, which is second-best. And 'Ace' because I am very fast in TRR, 'Wing' because I mistyped the 'g'. It was supposed to be 'wind', with a 'd'.

Clan : Isle of Gazoo

Current Clan Position : Elder

Trophies : About 320 and counting!

Languages : Korean, English, and Boar Latin(The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut were generous enough to give me 274 free lessons.)

Main Viking : SilverAceWind

Main Dragons : Glowfin(Male Dreadstrider), Healbeam(Female Prickleboggle), Sandstorm(Male Sand Wraith)

Where to Find Me in-game : Training grounds, mostly

Favorite Dragons Top 10 : Dramillion, Razorwhip, Dart, Dreadstrider, Speed Stinger, Light Fury, Death Song, Pouncer, Night Fury, Ruffrunner

Favorite Dragon Classes : Sharp, Mystery, and Strike

Expansion Packs Completed : Icestorm Island, Battle for the Edge

Yes, I am a MASSIVE Pokemon and HTTYD fan!

My favorite pokemon is  Lycanroc, especially dusk form! I like Eevee too, cuz, well, who wouldn't like that cuddly cute pokemon?

============================================================================

Clan Banners made by EmeraldHuntress65!

===================

You have reached the bottom of my boring siggy!

Bye-Bye, and thanks to all the users who gave me some amazing art!

Kasanelover's picture
Kasanelover
Supreme Viking Champion
Swoopin' In!

Awesome! Except for a few things: No Gem Stable Quests and the battle events giving half the exp they have before is a huge downer, plus the "make active" and "reset" button on the dragon customization screen have yet to do anything. Hopefully something gets done about all that. . .but let's take in the good stuff. Loving the Thawfest paints, Spring (especially Spring), and best of all, making it look like it's a wild dragon moving by having the rider be invisible! I wonder if this will somehow be integrated into a quest or something one day. . .maybe instead of an area exclusive to Vikings (like Auction Island), it can be an area exclusive to your dragons! Ah. . .maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Nice work SoD team but hopefully we see gem stable missions and the old battle exp is restored soon. ^^

Aliases: Kas or Kasane

Main Dragon: Papa Moon the Titan Stormcutter

Favorite Dragon Breed: Stormcutter

Other Favorites (in no particular order): Buffalord, Snow Wraith, Skrill, Prickleboggle, Triple Stryke, Woolly Howl, Thunderdrum, Deathgripper

Favorite Titans (somewhat in order): Stormcutter, Deathgripper, Woolly Howl, Skrill, Buffalord, Thunderdrum

Clan(s): Immortal Midgard Lightnings (Primary Viking) Without Limits (Secondary Viking)

Somehow interested in my opinion on dragons? I made a Dragon Review Here: My Dragon Review

Interested in a Role-Playing? I've made my first RP thread here!: Alex's Home for Dragons (RP / Adoption Thread)

Information about my dragons can all be found here: My Grand Dragon Family

Information about my HTTYD OCs and their dragons can all be found here: My OCs and Their Dragons

Itching for a request or two? Maybe even 3? I have some art threads open!

Interested in Shiny Hunting? I've made a whole thread dedicated to it here!

Dragon Gallery!

Probably my most favorite screenshot that I ever took of Papa. <3

Just another flight with the big guy himself!

My first School of Dragons GIF. . .dedicated to Papa. Sounds about right!

"How are you all holding up over there?"

Raito and Doctor Alex, both drawn by me!

. . .it's a bit difficult watching for danger when you can't get near the telescope.

A very happy General Moonlight. . .or angry. No one can say for sure.

Papa no, don't--aaannd it's too late.

Requests From Others!

"*Banshee screech* You look so cute!" - Comet Burst

-Insert Wise dying on the inside here-

Drawn by the terrific TosiLohi!

Sometimes Papa's ego becomes as big as Jupiter. . .screenshot edited by Zeezur!

Happy wife, happy life. Made by Snowflake12298!

The main character for my story made into a beautiful Snowy Griffin. Made by LissaFish!

A cute Papa headshot made by HoneyCloudy!

As much as I love the big guy, it's fun to occasionally spite him. ewe Made/edited by SilverNight!

Drago once said the strength of will over others is true strength. . .and Hiccup says friendship is true strength. . .but they're both wrong. Cuteness is the one and only true strength! These faces will be the death of evil, I'm telling you. Made all by Zitka!

Hobbleslicer, the male Tingecutter made my AndreaEaston!

A truly fuzzy Moon made/edited by HoneyCloudy!

You read all that? Wowie, thanks! Here's two Hugh Jackman and Hiccup gifs to represent my face.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed with the xp cut in battles. Anyone know if battles still happen every 2 hours or if they've been moved to every hour? On the "How to play" event tutorial thing it says battles happen every hour. I was wondering if this is a typo or if battles have indeed been moved to every hour instead of every 2.

Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Battle scheduling

The battles still happen bi-hourly.  I don't know why it says the happen hourly.

Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~!{0}!~

What is a friend?A single soul...Dwelling in two bodies.

Amesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from the amazing Inhonoredglory!  Thanks a lot!       

Now, what else to put here?  How about nothing. For now... :D

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Thanks for telling me. I figured they were probably still every 2 hours but I wanted to ask anyway.

Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
~!{0}!~

You're welcome. :)

Kasanelover's picture
Kasanelover
Supreme Viking Champion
Swoopin' In!

Actually, now they're starting to happen hourly. Not sure why it wasn't implemented initially but at least it didn't happen a week later or something. xp I wonder if that's why they cut the exp in half; twice as many battle opportunities in exchange for half the exp per ship. I also noticed both the "Outcast" and "Berserker" ships come from the same end. Now the only way to tell which ship you got (at least for now) if you miss the health bar is the amount of exp you get. Oh man, I fear what this will do to battle event prizes when Thawfest is over. . . I'd hate to see gems removed from regular events, especially with gem stable quests being removed with very little warning, let alone any idea of when they're coming back (IF they're coming back that is. . .) Also, watching ads to double to experience doesn't work properly anymore; if you get the "Berserker" ship and try to double the exp, you get 250 instead of 750 (since it gives you 375 exp now) while the "Outcast" ship stays at 250. The latter I'm not too sure of because I think they're added; the dragon I've been trying to level up is too high leveled for me to notice a difference in the bar. Hmm. . . that's about all the changes I can remember noticing in the past few days. Hopefully we get more information on this sorta stuff in the near future; as cool as the Zapplejack is and as interesting Thawfest is coming out to be, the lack of gems and slashed exp without warning isn't so fun.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Not sure if I really like the idea of battles happening hourly. It seems like it doesn't leave a lot of time to do other things in the game. Personally, I hope that they go back to being every 2 hours after Thawfest is over and the xp restored to what it was.

CrypticMoonFang's picture
CrypticMoonFang
Supreme Viking Champion

Due to gem quests being removed entirely, this will be hard to accomplish without spending real money. And that's not exactly a great idea when so many people have been LAID OFF. They don't make money anymore, now they have a slim chance for this event. I'm pretty sure 30 gems a day won't be anywhere near enough to put a dent in that Zipplejack you know most people want.

I'm happy about other features but the fact that SOD took away gem quests, leaving players with few options for a decent amount of free gems, really irks me.

Aka Cryp or Cryptic, occasionally Fang. I have the same username in the game (my main viking). I have all three Night Lights. Ruffrunner is my favorite and I really hope they become available for Dragon Tactics since that's my favorite minigame. AND I REALLY HOPE DREAMWORKS ALLOWS ADULT NIGHT LIGHTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN AND BECAUSE MY LIL FURIES WOULD LOOK SO COOL GROWN UP!

Dragons (to date):

Rumblehorn (Flaire)

Nadder (Neopunk)

Stormcutter (Kagome)

Stormcutter (Floral)

Death Song (Luminescent) 

Dramillion (Mayu)

Woolly Howl (Floofy)

Whispering Death (Fangfull)

Groncicle (Kokoro)

Skrill (Lavander)

Tide Glider (RedTide)

Moldruffle (Dude)

Zippleback (Mister)

Zippleback (Nibbler)

Zippleback (Zippy)

Snaptrapper (MultiPanda)

Raincutter (Rain)

Snafflefang (Foli)

Eruptodon (Hosenki)

Armorwing (Fresco)

Singetail (Fireblaster)

Elder Sentinel (Shade)

Razorwhip (Darba)

Flame Whipper (Joker)

Triple Stryke (Stratos)

Smitten Hobgobbler (Kernel)

Hobgobbler (Bobble)

Crimson Goregutter (Gordon)

Deathgripper (Centurion)

Deathgripper (Tryst)

Scauldron (Tibby)

Gronckle (Gronk)

Monstrous Nightmare (Nightmon)

Night Light (Dart)

Night Light (Ruffrunner)

Night Light (Pouncer)

Sand Wraith (Crystalline)

Scuttleclaw (Pepper)

Prickleboggle (Dot)

Speedstinger (Vena)

Changewing (Acidic)

Fireworm Queen (Kirby)

Thunderdrum (Nono)

Zapplejack (Apple)

Galeslash (Pingu)

ArnoraSterkinsen's picture
ArnoraSterkinsen
Supreme Viking Champion
"Springtime for Loki"

FINALLY!!!

A new event is upon us; although with MY luck on mobile (as currently I can't play on PC) I'll only be able to get the regular prizes this time.

“We shall fight on the seas and ocean, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”

― Winston Churchill     

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Welcome to my signature; although it is still in a working process, but please enjoy my sig full of everything I admire, believe, and on ocassion, completely obsess over. Also, I humbly apologize for this sig to be extremely long, but it's only because this whole thing is practically my life; if yo so wish to, take your time to go through it all, I do enjoy your company here. 

Proud member of...

— ≈   PART ONE: Interests & Fanaticisms  — ≈♦≈ —

“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” 

― R.A. SalvatoreStreams of Silver

— — —≈♦≈— — —

—≈♦≈— PART TWO: SoD Fanart (both Mine and Other Artists) —≈♦≈—

“The Blades of Chaos, forged in the foulest depths of Hades; once attached the blades remained so, chained and seared to the flesh, a part of the bearer's body.”

― Gaia, God of War series     

Fanfiction, FAQs, & Screenshot Comics:(Click titles for link)

The Blades of Kratos (Coming Soon)
 — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — 
Art Requests, Fanart, & My Work:

— — —≈♦≈— — —

—≈♦≈— PART THREE: The Dragons of SoD and My Viking OC —≈♦≈—

— — —≈♦≈— — —

Nattraseri's picture
Nattraseri
Jarl
~

This is so great!

Flitt's picture
Flitt
Supreme Viking Champion
Nice!

I like some of these new features! Haven't checked out tactics yet but I love the invisible viking! I can now be in my dragon form :D

Probably won't be trying h.ard with the event. I don't really like the Zapplejack but I'll try for the flightsuits.

Dragonblood ~ Whovian ~ HTTYD Fan ~ Writer ~ 17 ~ Artist ~ Whittler ~ Procrastinator ~ Chicken keeper ~ Imaginator

Ignore the chaos, it's Damuwa's doing.

For art, story commissions and links, just scroll down!

If you even dare think of stealing art from this siggy, then Flickering will freeze you for seven years.

Thank you for this stunning surprise, SilverNight!

Thank you for this brilliant clan banner, Emerald!

Some of my favourite films and shows: HTTYD, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Good Omens, Dragons series, Avatar, Doctor Strange, Maleficent.

Some of my favourite books: Eragon, Talon saga, The Last Dragon Chronicles, The Erth Dragons, any Terry Pratchett book (Good Omens!), any Diana Wynne Jones book, Lionboy, Halo, and many more.

Favourite colours: sunset orange and dark green.

Favourite bands/singers: Coldplay, 2CELLOS, Queen, Mumford and Sons, P!nk, random songs...

Favourite Dragons: Flightmares, Deathgrippers, Titan Woolly Howls, Hobgobblers, Stormcutters, Furies, Skrillknappers.

Hobbies: writing, drawing, listening to music, wood carving, daydreaming, procrastinating.

Discover the Dragonbloods in the links below...

I Am Dragonblood: Fury's Friend {Book One}

I Am Dragonblood: Alpha and Chief {Book Two}

I Am Dragonblood: Secret Uncovered {Book Three}

I Am Dragonblood: The Grim Beast {Book Four}

A Dragonblood's Gift

Young Dragonblood

Dragonblood Info Thread

This is also a group on Facebook and Messenger if you would like to join there

Thank you, everyone, who has made art for me! The darn forums got rid of it here, in my siggy, in one fell swoop. I have it saved and it is BRILLIANT.

Dewi, by belubel! Ty!                              Xenon, by Frugal. Ty!!            

Pearl and Twitch, and Pyxis and Thumper, by Moonfyre! Tysm!

Edit of the General, by Ninja. Ty!                            Solly, by Neo! Tysm!     

Marshrunner-2

Puzzle the Marshrunner, by Speedyleaf! Tysm!           Pedasgell, by VicZarSky! Ty!         

The Goremare, Quamarang, Zippledeath and Woollyder by Chamieshida! Ty!

Nightreaper, by Derpy. Ty!!                       Ryx in human form by Frugal! Tysm!

Ortowdoch, by Frugal. Tysm!                      Eleven, adopted from Chamieshida! Ty!

Ryx! By Silver Phantom. Tysm!          My yet to be named Ikran-Fury! By Toothless0602. Tysm!

Grown up Wholight, edit done by Era! Ty!

Wholight, edited by Inky! Tysm!!

I take art and story commissions! As anyone would, I prefer paid, but I will also do free and art trades.

For art

I can do digital and traditional drawings. Dragons from HTTYD, Dragonvale and Flight Rising are all good, and so are hybrids. Be warned though, I will not draw boulder class, nadders, scuttleclaws, deathgrippes or groncicles. I can't get their heads right.

I CAN have a go at drawing humans, even though I'm not particularly good.

Examples can be found on my DeviantArt page.

For stories

I will write a lot of genres: fantasy, sci-fi(ish) and steampunk are just some of them. I will not do extreme horror or fluff. It's best to come armed with as much info as you can so I can do the best I can.

Story length depends on the story (obviously) but it's usually between 400-1500 words.

My scribbles can be found on Quotev and Wattpad.

PM me if you would like art or writings, or I can be found on Facebook Messenger at Flitt Locke and Discord at Flitt Locke#7968

"Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others" -Unknown

Nice! You've reached the end! Pm me for your reward (Art, banner, story or book cover. Your choice!) :D

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks very much!!
I love the inclusion of hiding the rider in flight to simulate that we are flying the dragon and not over the dragon hahahaha
Hopefully they keep it!I

Name: Belen

I like: Drawing, sing, cooking
Birthday: April 9th
Languaje: Spanish (but I can understand some of english)
Favourites tvshow and movies: The Secret Saturdays, Pokemon and obviously HTTYD

I like the fiction, fantasy. I love dragons and dinosaurs.
My drawing page:
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Adoption line:
Here my dragons adopted by artists from here! Thank you!..

1-  
My new friend Rainbowcutter, specie made by chameishida. Very thank you very much!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some of my drawings of dragons:

(The white dragon with plumage/fur does not belong to me, that dragon is the creation of Quetzy Dinodragon)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fan drawings of my dragon:
this was made for FLITT. MY BABY!, thank you!!

Feinergirl
Jarl
Re: new option to hide

Re: new option to hide Vikings riding

While I can hide my own Viking, I can still see other Vikings on their dragons, which begs the question: am I hidden only from myself, and still visible to others? 

dragonrider34's picture
dragonrider34
Supreme Viking Champion
You're seen

Its client side, other vikings can still see you. I tested it.

I don't reply much on forums. Just come here to read topics when I'm bored and see news.

Here's my DA so I don't need to flood my signature: http://teekay343.deviantart.com/

Summery about me:

Graduated.
Birthday: June 29th, 2001
Likes/Fandoms: Dragons, dinosaurs, Undertale(+AUs), HTTYD, Invader Zim, RPing, gaming, making art..

Games I play: Beasts Of Bermuda, The Isle, The Forest, Istaria, School of Dragons, VRchat.

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Supreme Viking Champion
:(

Oww that hurts. I liked to fly with dragons when the rider has a bug, I made them look like wild dragons (except for some with saddles) but still ... I hope they improve it in the future. Like .. hide the Vikings (like when you hide your name or that of others). I know it is a lot but, it is not difficult to dream ..

Passion's picture
Passion
Berk's Power Player
!!!

I think the more important question is, are y'all so greedy now you're ripping your players off? WHERE IS THE FLIPPING GEMS?!!!

Passion Bat

A proud member of Great Heights & Breaker of Chains.

"The wit of a book is measured by what you carry away from it."

Deviantart / Youtube

psst, I like gummy bears. 

Have a nice day. 

(credit to Pedz)

Shakester's picture
Shakester
Berk's Power Player
Ugh, but yay?

Well, I have never had so many mixed feelings about an event. 

I don't even know where to begin. Maybe here; that dragon has nothing going for it except it's Timberjack-like wings that will probably look beautiful in gliding. Otherwise it's just so goofy and not in an endearing way. I've had negative opinions about this dragon since the very first leak I saw, so my displeasure with it should be nothing new. 

The viking-is-invisible-on-your-dragon thing is absolutely amazing, but if that goes away after the event for some forsaken reason I'm just going to throw my hands up in defeat. lol Here's to hoping now that it's here, it stays. 

The flight suit levels are going to drive me insane but I love it at the same time. Aceing all of those is definitely a goal of mine, so that'll give me a lot to do while I'm stuck in quarentine. 

The awards... are typical of an event based on Snotlout. There are like 3 good things in there. The sheep, Nuffink's dragon mask, and the Toothless replica flightsuit. Other than that I'm really in no hurry to earn those medals. Usually I'm a completionist and want everything as far as is reasonable, but the "ultimate prize" is a joke that I'm only going to try for because of the set-up. It's just like Dreadfall, suggesting they may pull a "oh here's an even better last minute prize" thing and I want to be prepared for that. Honestly I'd be happy if it were a frickin' Light Fury saddle. Anything is better than that dragon. 

For the record, I know I've been excited for the mere possibility of the Galeslash, but don't misunderstand my disappointment with not seeing it for my disappointment with the dragon we are being shown. Firstly like I said, the set-up gives me hope because I'm an optimist, but at the same time as I said above I'd honestly love a LF saddle as the "surprise" prize if they do that again. Riding the LF without a saddle makes it hard to feel like she's mine, which since I rp a bit on the game is an annoying feeling, especially now that we can vanish on the dragons. 

All in all, here's to hoping for a surprise prize that's not disappointing! *finger crossed* 

P.S. I don't know what's going on with the gems, but I've been saving up for this event so I'm not concerned. Honestly I would advise when/if that quest comes back you make use of it, don't wait until you have a reason to save up or you will be coming up empty during these things. Just trying to give advice, not criticizing people. Maybe my OCD just worked in my favor for a change. XD 

| YT Channel | Q&A Video 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! In-game I am "Ramalaclaire" and I'm a member of the clan "The Dragon Racers".

~Signature still in construction~ 

Ohly the Light Fury (Male OC) | Thank you to 'Lady Fighter' for this art piece. :3 

dragonrider34's picture
dragonrider34
Supreme Viking Champion
BRUH

Why is the flightmare dragon armor available for gems in the store? It was supposed to be a Halloween exclusive! It feels like a scam for people to spend thousands of gems for event currency if its just going to be added into the store for cheaper in like a month or 2.

Marcella-Chan's picture
Marcella-Chan
Supreme Viking Champion
--

I believe praise should be given where praise is due, but I'm not going to repeat what others have already said. Though, I wanna say that unsurprisingly, the event is basically impossible to 'win' without money involved. lol I saved up a lot of gems and yet, with the amount of sheep I have, battling as many times a day I can, playing Loki's maze every 20 hours, doing the dailies and stable quests, doing Dragon Tactics levels every 20 hours too, if my math isn't wrong I will not be able to get 17k medals in 25 days from now. (I don't count racing since I don't really enjoy it)
It's really no surprise but undeniably disappointing. Unpopular opinion but I really love the Zapplejack, (despite them being cuter in the original httyd game they appeared in) and was looking forward to getting one, but 2 days in I already know I won't be able to. I'm unemployed and can't afford to spend money in this game, and with the world's current situation it's really awful to do the players so dirty as to remove EVERY single way to earn gems, including Long Night Flight. Even if it was a members only option, it was still an option.
The event lulls you into the excitement by giving you 250 medals at the event missions and at the first time you complete Loki's Maze, but then it all halts into a drag and the slowest grind in other to make the players aggravated and desperate to earn more; so they end up giving in and spending real money in gems/medals.
To say it feels like we're being cheated on is no surprise and nothing really new at this point, but again, disappointment is a key word.
I still hope everyone has a fun time with the event regardless :) I'll still try for the Zapplejack but I'd really love a bit more fairness in the ways of earning medals, such as improving the rate of medals given by sheep and by Loki's maze, specially considering that awful jumping portion of it lol doing it for 50 medals doesn't feel worth it.
Anyway, I really like the invisibility option so I'll end this in that positive note :"3

Free to join!

VIKING NAME: Kadleen ♀ | CLAN: llDeath Whisperersll | 

~Gifs made by me~

#1 | DRAGON: Monstrous Nightmare ♂ | NAME: Tundra

#2 | DRAGON: Whispering Death ♀ | NAME: KeelSwitch

#3 | DRAGON: Monstrous Nightmare ♂ | NAME: Loki

#4 | DRAGON: Skrill ♂ | NAME: Raiden

#5 | DRAGON: Thunderdrum ♂ | NAME: StormChaser

#6 | DRAGON: Titan Scauldron ♂ | NAME: SteamPump

#7 | DRAGON: Deadly Nadder ♂ | NAME: SharpWing

#8 | DRAGON: Rumblehorn ♂ | NAME: Thorn

#9 | DRAGON: Flightmare ♂ | NAME: Spectre

#10 | DRAGON: Titan Hideous Zippleback ♂ | NAME: Toxic & Flick
#11 | DRAGON: Gronkle ♀ | NAME: Gemstone
#12 | DRAGON: Hobblegrunt ♂ | NAME: WindRider
#13 | DRAGON: Titan Monstrous Nightmare ♀ | NAME: Nightingale
#14 | DRAGON: Smothering Smokebreath ♂ | NAME: MistWing
#15 | DRAGON: Typhoomerang  ♂ | NAME: Hurricane
#16 | DRAGON: Whispering Death  ♂ | NAME: BoneCrusher
#17 | DRAGON: Raincutter ♂ | NAME: Riptide
#18 | DRAGON: Skrill ♀| NAME: Severis
#19 | DRAGON: Flightmare ♂ | NAME: Lumis
#20 | DRAGON: Typhoomerang ♀ | NAME: Tulip
#21 | DRAGON: Smothering Smokebreath ♂ | NAME: Imp
#22 | DRAGON: Boneknapper ♂ | NAME: Phantom

#23 | DRAGON: Boneknapper ♂ | NAME: Chimera

#24 | DRAGON: Titan Stormcutter ♀ | NAME: FlightForce

#25 | DRAGON: Gronkle ♂ | NAME: Musgo

#26 | DRAGON: Flightmare ♀ | NAME: Borealis

#27 | DRAGON: Fireworm Queen ♀ | NAME: Ignis

#28 | DRAGON: Deathsong ♂ | NAME: SongWeaver

#29 | DRAGON: Groncicle ♂ | NAME: Frostbreath
#30 | DRAGON: Screaming Death ♂ | NAME: Warmonger
#31 | DRAGON: Armorwing ♀ | NAME: Titanium
#32 | DRAGON: Night Light ♀ | NAME: Dart
#33 | DRAGON: Eruptodon ♂ | NAME: Molten
#34 | DRAGON: Deathgripper ♂ | NAME: Prowler
#35 | DRAGON: Whispering Death ♂ | NAME: Groundbreaker
#36 | DRAGON: Singetail ♀ | NAME: Moonflower
#37 | DRAGON: Triple Stryke ♂ | NAME: Deathtrap
#38 | DRAGON: Grapple Grounder ♂ | NAME: Talontwist

#39 | DRAGON: Elder Sentinel ♂ | NAME: Gaius

#40 | DRAGON: Timberjack ♂ | NAME: Shadowbreaker

#41 | DRAGON: Night Fury ♂ | NAME: Toothless

#42 | DRAGON: Light Fury ♀ | NAME: ---

#43 | DRAGON: Eruptodon ♀ | NAME: Rockslide

#44 | DRAGON: Crimson Goregutter ♂ | NAME: Behemoth

#45 | DRAGON: Smitten Hobgobbler ♀ | NAME: Munchy

#46 | DRAGON: Whispering Death ♂ | NAME: Skullsplitter

#47 | DRAGON: Flame Whipper ♀ | NAME: Windwalker

#48 | DRAGON: Deathsong ♀ | NAME: Siren
#49 | DRAGON: Tide Glider ♀ | NAME: Lakefin
#50 | DRAGON: Razorwhip ♂ | NAME: Metalbeast
#51 | DRAGON: Deathgripper ♀ | NAME: Venom

#52 | DRAGON: Speed Stinger ♂ | NAME: Nightraptor

#53 | DRAGON: Hideous Zippleback ♂ | NAME: Jelly & Bean

#54 | DRAGON: Sand Wraith ♂ | NAME: Duskfang

#55 | DRAGON: Thunderdrum ♀ | NAME: Waverider

#56 | DRAGON: Shockjaw ♂ | NAME: Kialos

#57 | DRAGON: Screaming Death ♀ | NAME: Blackout

#58 | DRAGON: Silver Phantom ♂ | NAME: Ghostwing

#59 | DRAGON: Snaptrapper ♂ | NAME: Vicegrip 

#60 | DRAGON: Slithersong ♀ | NAME: Dreamflight

#61 | DRAGON: Wooly Howl ♂ | NAME: Snowbound 

#62 | DRAGON: Snafflefang ♂ | NAME: Gumdrops

#63 | DRAGON: Shivertooth ♂ | NAME: Hollowfang

#64 | DRAGON: Devilish Dervish ♂ | NAME: Deathstrider 

#65 | DRAGON: Skrill ♂ | NAME: Darkstrike

#66 | DRAGON: Stormcutter ♂ | NAME: Galestorm

#67 | DRAGON: Scauldron ♀ | NAME: Oceansong

#68 | DRAGON: Stormcutter ♂ | NAME: Skydancer
#69 | DRAGON: Sweet Death ♂ | NAME: Boreworm

Thanks to Rae Didgeridoo, Hattori, Chakuu and Defy for the bouncies and Rae for the following Banners! Thank you AndreaEaston for the Flightmare banners!

Meowish
Viking Warrior
I am not sure what you mean

I am not sure what you mean by improving rate given by sheep. For those who are spending gems to win this event, the sheep gives the highest rate of 500% output rate compared to the store+membership exchange which only gives 0~12%. As far as i can tell, everyone gets to earn at least 1 free sheep from the event. And they provide a varity of ways even for gem spending, plus not all of them have good output. One can spend like 17k worth of gem money to buy the points directly, 15k gems on items exchange or simply as few as 3k gems on farming to get that 17,000 points. It's just a matter of math and research and the time you are willing to spend on the game. And that's for those who wanted the event reward on day 1 of the event. For those who does some hardwork and waited awhile before spending the gems, you spend less than those figures above. Veterans who have been through the previous 2 events have already known the pattern and are ready with the saved gems, so it's still possible for free players.

For those who didn't prepare for the event:
Every single stage in tactic and race tracks reward you with points with a cool down of 20 hours each. Comparing the stages you can do there, it's far far beter than doing Loki mage which you can only do "Once" per 20 hours. And if you get gems reward from tactics, feed that to your thawfest sheep for instant 5 points PER gem.
Stable Quest Slot 4 is giving out generous amount of Thawfest points, do it smart and only choose to do the short timed ones for maximum output.

You only need to do 2 daily quest to get that day's reward, so unless you want extra something, you can even skip the 3rd quest.

Battle Event that happens every hour is there too with nice points reward when it's not glitched.

The options are there already, so you can't blame the dev of not being fair just because you don't plan to do it. THAT, is unfair to those who actually work hard in the event right now, or even BEFORE the event by saving up whatever they can for months. Including the devs that worked hard to bring the new contents. Thank them, not blame them!

There's nothing "free" in this world. We are free to live in our real world too! But it only pays back when we work hard in it. Same goes to game world free or not, a game world is made by a person from your real world, the concept is the same.

tornadochaser's picture
tornadochaser
Viking Warrior
the Thawfest ship stop working

the ship today had a glitch also her the video hope this helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPyWeKt1fZY

her the video of the stream today also i try  to spell as well as you can see 

Asmoraz's picture
Asmoraz
Dragon Trainer
Quest board

I've noticed that every five day my quest board stops working. I can't click it or take any quests. Strange.

Gothic dragon tamer from the North

SoD code if you want to be friend with me: GQH902

About my SoD character;

Name: Darcarion Wolfblood

Hair: Dark blue
Eyes: Dark blue

Main dragons:

- Nightwing (Monsterous Nightmare, male)

- Rattlesnake (Triple Strike, male)

- Scorpion (Death Gripper, male)

Shortly about him: A headstrong and fiery young warrior, grade A nightmare-tamer. Loud, proud and mostly in there where the magic happens. He can be a bit of a muttonhead in time-to-time, but his heart is always in a right place. He's a nice balance between raw power and brain (mostly power though). Born and raised outside of Berk, he's from the clan of Wolves, so loyalty and the family are both everything to him. He's the son of the hunters, but the passion about dragons made him to search Berk. He's pretty flexible with his attitude and can get along with everyone, most of the time, but he has some sort of bond with Dagur and Snotlout. Maybe it's the same dragons.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

That's the way the daily quest board has worked in every event. After day 5 you have to wait a day and then it will start over at day 1. Personally I think it should work like the daily log in bonus, after day 5 it starts over at day 1, but that's not how the daily quests work for whatever reason.