Suggestions on how to fix some current issues with sending yourself easy challenges and playing yourself in Fireball Frenzy
Suggestion on how to control the "sending yourself easy challenges to gain trophies for a tournament"
Instead of having just a total trophy count for each Viking and clan, what if there was also individual trophy counts on our profile and clan pages for Fireball Frenzy, Thunder Run, Challenges Won and any other future different ways to earn trophies.
- This would allow everyone to see what you like to do to earn trophies.
- As for the Clash of the Clans Tournament they (SoD) could then have the opportunity to only count the trophies that they choose. (exclude challenges)
- SoD could also not only hold it's annual Clash of the Clans Tournament but could then have Fireball Frenzy tournaments and Thunder Run Racing tournaments at other times throughout the year.
- This could even go as far as future individual Viking (not clan) tournaments that cost gems to register for.
Suggestion on how the control someone from playing themselves on another device in Fireball Frenzy
- Give it a chat lobby just like Thunder Run Racing so you know others are waiting to play.
- Make it a more than two person game. Minimum 3 and maximum of 4 to enter and award trophies accordingly.
I like these ideas!! :)
I have also sent my 2 cents to admin on possible ideas on how to combat the problem of people playing their own viking dummies in FF.
This is a big problem in SoD in my oppinion and I truely hope our concerns will be heard and answered with fixes from the SoD team :D
Holding thumbs and hopes high for a fair future :D :D
Fireball Frenzy is long overdue for an update. It would be cool if they added a lobby or a lost of games to join and pick one. I am kinda sick of racing because of the speed hackers and people who overuse the speed boosts. It will be cool if I try practicing Fireball Frenzy for a change, or a different challenge. I just want Bull's eye lagoon back. Depart from it being buggy, that was my favorite.
I think this is a great idea! Not only would it give more detailed info on an individuals trophy gain, but it could also serve to increase popularity of FF! Which would be good, because while I adore FF, it's kind of... fizzling out? Barely anyone is in there anymore. I'd love to see it return as booming and popular as it once was :)
as i have never been that good at FF, im not sure what to say about these ideas! they sound awesome tho even if i have no idea what it means. the only time i played FF is to complete a quest. not even to complete the achievement in my profile :( whenever i receive a challenge from FF i always delete it! i never accept a challenge from there. i wasnt that good at the other game either. just racing. i really dont understand why. as for the mini games like the eel game and the lab, i didnt do too bad.