Some things for the game.. - by belubel2014

12 replies [Last post]
belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
There are a things that I want to talk about ... for now I will only mention 2.
A problem and an addition that could be improved, unless I only that notice it.

Problem: A problem with fishing rods; no pulls only twists, can you fix ?. It's like having the starter rods and I have the advanced one.

A new addition that could be improved but something that served: Now you can get rid of some things from your bag. Just click on the object and you can delete it ... way to improve; that allows us to get rid of the dragon eggs we do not want (or at least I do not know if it's still there because I do not have anything to incubate). However, it conjoined the fact that I still have 4 Groncicle eggs that I STILL can not get rid of that I obtained years ago due to the expansion of Icestrorm Island. Or they let them incubate or take them away, they occupy a place and they do not work.

More details coming soon ...

Name: Belen

I like: Drawing, sing, cooking
Favourite band: Bandanas
Languaje: Spanish (but I can understand some of english)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Favourite movies: HTTYD OBVIOUSLY!!
And...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
My favourite series:
1)DRAGONS RACE TO THE EDGE!

2) 

3) 
My dragons:
I can complete this part soon, but I have so much.. so wait XD jeje
I like the fiction, fantasy. I love dragons and dinosaurs.

Adoption line:
Here my dragons adopted by artists from here! Thank you!..

1- my first adoption by Flitt, very thanks you!

2- my second dragon adopted by Flitt, THANKS!!
3- 
Some of my drawings of dragons:

(The white dragon with plumage/fur does not belong to me, that dragon is the creation of Quetzy Dinodragon)

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
Another idea that occurred to
Another idea that occurred to me to think, to make it more "realistic" and to do more things in the game besides the Battle Event.
I thought that you could ... I do not know ... you know how are hunters, persistent, cruel live to trap and cage dragons. I thought we could receive an alert when a dragon was caught and we would have to go free them. Never is miss a hunter wanted to capture all the possible dragons. In addition to that I also thought .. the hidden world was wonderful, beautiful however there was another end of that place, I do not know, for later they could add it (with a load screen in between as it is typical). That I thought, I do not know; what do you think?.
immortal moon's picture
immortal moon
Jarl
Flying through the clouds??

im sure im not the only one to suggests this but PLZ ADD REALISTIC CLOUDS WE CAN FLY THROUGH you have added them to a quest to fly to gothis hut and its honeslty the best quest beacuse of it. that took the game to a whole other lvl it felt so real PLZ ADD CLOUDS WE CAN FLY THROUGH!!!

PrincessZelda

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
Yes, that too and I said it a

Yes, that too and I said it a long time ago. I also thought about bath for dragons, dentist for dragons, gain up affection with caresses and to raise the mood, among other things.

Fearless Rayvon's picture
Fearless Rayvon
Dragon Master
Stolen subject

Would be cool if we can have other methods of making our dragon mood higher other than dragon nip and playing games with them, Maybe a new game could be a good start?

Signature Guide :

About Me and My Characters

My Dragons

3D Dragons

Dragon Cave 

Credits & Stuff

Hello, my name real name is Patrick Emil, a current teenager and has been playing since 2014-ish. 

Diana Moonbridge Background

n/a

Dave Moonbridge Background

currently a lost account

ChanyeolTheGreat Background

n/a

"Don't tell me to do things your way, I'm just being who and what I'm for"

-Anonymous

My Dragons on Diana Moonbridge

Name - Species - Adoption Date

Crystal - Monstrous Nightmare - 11/22/2014

Smoky - Smothering Smokebreath - 12/07/2014

Smokewing - Smothering Smokebreath - 12/23/2014

Flamewing - Fireworm Queen - 12/21/2014

Lavawing - Gronckle - 12//24/2014

Burrowing - Whispering Death - 12/24/2014

Loudwing - Screaming Death - 12/30/2014

Cloudjumper - Stormcutter - 12/31/2014

Brightwing - Flightmare - 01/04/2015

Sonicwing - Thunderdrum - 01/10/2015

Rainwing - Raincutter - 01/13/2015

Waterwing - Tideglider - 01/18/2015

Scutwing - Scuttleclaw - 01/30/215

Toothless - Sand Wraith - 02/12/2015

Snuffwing - Snafflefang - 02/20/2015

Gas and Spark - Hideous Zippleback - 02/21/2015

Sweetwing - Sweet Death - 02/27/2015

Sheep - Woolly Howl - 03/12/2015

Lightning - Skrill - 03/21/2015

Scarewing - Shivertooth - 03/28/2015

Fierce - Hobblegrunt - 04/02/2015

Icicle - Groncicle - 04/30/2015

Stormi - Groncicle - 05/04/2015

Stingtail - Speed Stinger - 05/01/2015

Zipwing - Deadly Nadder - 05/02/2015

Fireblaze - Moldruffle - 05/10/2015

Rakker - Mudraker - 06/28/2015

Snowstorm - Snow Wraith - 07/08/2015

Finwing - Sliquifier - 07/10/2015

Acidblend - Changewing - 07/16/2015

Boilwing - Scauldron - 07/18/2015

Crushwing - Rumblehorn - 07/20/2015

Healwing - Prickleboggle - 07/27/2015

Demi - Devilish Dervish  05/13/2016

Toothless - Night Fury - 05/31/2018 (not a member anymore)

My Dragons on ChanyeolTheGreat

Darude - Sand Wraith - 05/07/2018

Azrael - Deadly Nadder - 05/07/2018

3D Dragons!

Name: Crystal
Species: Monstrous Nightmare
Personality: Loyal , Sleepy, Loves Setting on Fire in Flight
Short Stuff: She was the first dragon I had when I enrolled in the school when I was 13.
She always slept in the cave and just ignore me when I talk to her.
Atleast on that, someone is listening to me. 
She is very loyal to me ever since she became my best friend. She protected me at any harm
we encounter in our adventures and on our mission to save different species in the archipelago.

Name: Zipwing 
Species: Deadly Nadder
Personality: Loyal, Speedy, Active and Always Hangs in a tree until I cry.
Short Stuff: She is one of the latest dragons I found from the forest last month.
She was bad injured on the wing so I had to nurse her back in my stable so I took care of her
and when she was all better, I tamed and trained her and she became one of my loyal dragons
and she was all my inspiration and help to get me back on the saddle and race again.

Name: Toothless
Species: Sand Wraith
Personality: Loyal, Loves the Racing, Hiding
Short StuffComing Soon

Name: Stingtail
Species: Lead Speed Stinger
Personality: Speedy of course, Loves to give me a trip around IceStorm
Short StuffComing Soon

Name: Icicle

Species: Groncicle

Personality: He loves freezing stuff and fool around at IceStorm. He also loves to hang out with other Groncicles around and make friends.
Short Stuff: Coming Soon

Name: Cloudjumper

Species: Stormcutter

Personality: Cloudjumper always glides with me in sun down. We glide in air and I standing on his back.
He loves to fly with his upper wings and hold me down like I fly using his second set of wings.
Short Stuff: Coming Soon

Name: Flamewing
Species: Fireworm Queen
Personality: Well, she mostly stays in her cave to protect her flock but when I need her,
in one call she comes to me without any objections.
Short StuffComing Soon

MY FANDOMS

Harry Potter Series

How to Train Your Dragon Series

Pokemon Series

An EXO-L

Credits to the wonderful BeaReptileLover : Fantastic 3D Dragons !

Credits to the wonderful Nessie : Page Breakers

Credits to Habbox : The Name Font !

Credits to Eggs Around The World : DragonCave Dragon Viewer !

Credits to Artistic People : Adoptables and More!

Credits to Flamingtext.com : Other Fonts I have

Ayaka Petal the River Fury

^o^ Adopted from  very artistic Defy ^o^

Tideriser the Wavestroker

*-* Adopted from fabulous goldenfury360 *-*

Crimson the Star Fury 

^o^ Adopted from the fabulous goldfish50 ^o^

Harmony the Death Song

Crayone the Hobblegrunt

-o- Adopted from the adventurous Iron Man 2000 -o-

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
The truth is that I would
The truth is that I would like to see the New Berk a bit more populated. Place more houses despite being closed / blocked, would give more realism, but it seem very sparsely populated, there is only a small percentage living there. And the house of Patán ?. But we do not want to overload the game, right? It's just an idea. Think about it
Also another idea based on a --> 'Zeezur' <-- publication, I always wanted to see a desert in the game, it was one of my ideas but I never proposed it. What you think?.
belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
Add ideas and better things
In total we have these ideas that we would like to implement in the game:
- Bath for dragons
- Dentist of dragons
- Remove the flight limits (no more 3rd map)
- A desert?, interesting hahahaha XD
- An update of the boats in the Battle Event. We no longer have those enemies, it's better the fleets of Grimmel and Drago.
- Mission extra similar to the Battle Event, but like an alert when a dragon is captured and we have to rescue it in the Glacier Island.
Fearless Rayvon's picture
Fearless Rayvon
Dragon Master
Stolen subject

Maybe it's time that we raid the hunter's place once in quite a while and free dragons! We always get the attacks and threats so why not us attack them at their base? It could be a rare event for once in a while since we need to be realistic and rebuilding a base is no joke. We can free dragons in a way that we need to solve those puzzle locks in cages like on the Singetail in Return to Dragon Island, also the more dragons we are able to free, the higher points we get. Of course, we need to get a new set of map everytime so we don't get to memorize cage locations and win the game easily and the game difficulty may also vary!

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
Maybe also a button for the

Maybe also a button for the dragon to not follow you. I want to say how to say him "stay" and your viking can explore alone and then with the same button but now with the "call" function, the dragon will automatically appear walking or flying. As a way to temporarily remove the magnetism of dragon and rider. Sometimes that magnetism ends up being weird because sometimes the dragon seems to come much closer and tremble. I think this would be a good way to give your viking and dragon freedom. I do not know if I explain myself very well. What do you think?.

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Wilderness Explorer
Speed Stingers?

What about the Speed Stingers? Maybe something like a ground only dragon event or minigame and they could add Cavern Crashers and/or a SOD original wingless dragon.  

XIShadow StrikerIX

Gender?

Female

Favorite Dragon?

Skrill

Favorite Titan?

Skrill

How Do You Have So Many Of The Same Dragons?

Long story short, there used to be these chest where you could watch an ad to get them until the Hidden World Update

Clan?

WARZONE

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
Well; yes ... an island for

Well; yes ... an island for the Speed ​​Stingers, an exclusive race track for them would be very good since they are not flying dragons. And in the case of Caver Crasher it would be the same, with its own island, but we have to think about the limitations of the game and what they can work with on the moment.

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Wilderness Explorer
Oh, ok right sorry.

Oh, ok right sorry.

belubel2014's picture
belubel2014
Berk's Power Player
Why do you apologize? I just
Why do you apologize?
I just throw ideas and see what they can use, and if does not can; not matter. There are things that are hard to do, but if we help more, maybe it can be done, that's what I say.