so... I drew toothless in a 1920's art style.

6 replies [Last post]
cat's picture
cat
Supreme Viking Champion

BURN IT. BURN IT NOW.

its HORRIBLE. AHHHH (It only took me a couple of minutes.) HORRIBLE

Female, knows a lot of fandoms, roleplays, and is an animator.

I joined three months after the game started, but my forum account is recent.

not much else to say! I'm most likely going to be using my actual game account, instead of my forum account.

In memorial of my speedstinger, Sharptooth. She um. Well. She... uh did this. And I think she died.

RHPenguinbird's picture
RHPenguinbird
Dragon Master
Huh heh

Let's a fly Hiccup huh heh(bad micky laugh) 

Greetings fellow

Schoolmates

You can call me RHPenguin, RHP, or or that one funny looking guy in the crowd. I would call me a expert dragon trainer in training My goal here is to train every single dragon I can. 

You may see me wandering in the skies or on the race track but I mainly stay here on the forums and if you ever want to contact me fell free to pm me I love to chat.

I also do a bit of drawing. Here our some samples.

Friend code: (e29c1v) If you want to know

You can also find me on Deviant art page link here: http://rhpengui.deviantart.com/

One thing you must know about me is I love creating OCs and writing stuff about them so here our some of them.

Viking Name: Ravenous Harrison. He is my main OC he young dragon trainer who is a bit nervous about almost everything but dragons he is fascinated with them but still sees them as animals to take caution around. Curently he and is friend Codwell are working on writing there own dragon journal based on there own findings. His dragon(s?) is(are?) a hideous zippleback named Benny and Jenny.

Dragon: Benny and Jenny. these two always find something to disagree on wether its Benny wanting to make every thing a game or Jenny trying to take things in a more serious way but one thing they can agree on is how they feel about there rider Harry. They first met him a few days after the defeat  of the Red death they originally ony stayed with him because he saved them from a tree snare but as time passed the three forged and unbreakable bond.

cat's picture
cat
Supreme Viking Champion
I think tell if my creation

I think tell if my creation is cute or creepy.

Alicornbrodie's picture
Alicornbrodie
Supreme Viking Champion

INKK

Fury|15|She|Trico| Trico Trainer

Character List

Clickable links

Askar the Night Fury

Torico the Trico

Shadow the Infertide

Brodie. the Diamond Wolf

Fury the Spirithowl

Toxic the Triple Stryke

Stormshade the Trico

meganobr
Berk's Power Player
Hmmm...

Uhmm... Well, if you had posted it on it's own merit and asked if it was cute or creepy, my answer would totally be cute. But now that I know it's supposed to be Toothless, my answer is that it's completely creepy. Sorry. 

Edit: Actually, the more I think about it, the more it looks like Mickey Mouse dressing as Toothless for Halloween. 

Hey, now it's cute again!!

RedHoodJason's picture
RedHoodJason
Berk's Power Player
My opinion

It looks like you tried to draw him as either a Mickey Mouse character or a 1900s Sonic the Hedgehog character XD

Welcome to my siggy!

Permanently under construction!

Friend Code: FKWLQ7

(please ask ahead of time :)

Current Favorite Song: 

-    (Yes I know you can't see it :)

Favorite Movie:

Captain America : The Winter Soldier (I just saw it last week and it is awesome :)

(I really enjoy roleplaying so, as long as there's no magic, demons, or Pokemons, feel free to invite me to join your roleplays :)

Roleplays I am currently in:

3The Escapees

Dragon Evolution: Rise of the Hybrids

Dragon Evolution Part 2: The Treaty

~Captured~ A 7 spot HTTYD Role play

Snoggletog- New Roleplays Limited Spots!!!!!

Hunter to Hunted

Tales From The Hanger

A Proud Black Jack, Trigun, and Black Bullet fan!

(and of course HTTYD!)

"I belive in faith. If you believe there is life after death, I believe you."

-Black Jack

"Just what is right and what is wrong...? To begin with, just who is the enemy I must defeat?"

-Rentaro Satomi

"Love and peace!"

-Vash the Stampede

My teacher said once that every man faces seven enemies in his lifetime.

Sickness, hunger, betrayal, envy, greed, old age, and then death…

-Osamu Tezuka

"When we flew together, it's like I got back something I didn't know I'd lost."

-Hiccup

The only thing that we are allowed to do...is to believe that we won't  regret the choice we made."

-Levi Ackerman

My Dragons

Aesir by the amazing XxSilver.NightxX

Yla

RedHoodJason's picture
RedHoodJason
Berk's Power Player
My opinion

It looks like you tried to draw him as either a Mickey Mouse character or a 1900s Sonic the Hedgehog character XD