Share your Art - 2022 Remake

20 replies [Last post]
mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief

Since that old version was multiple years old and spanned over 2000 comments, I'm remaking the thread! Feel free to share art you're proud of!

--RULES--

1) Resize posted images to be under 400 pixels tall to avoid loading issues. If you don't I will smack you.

2) If you want your art critiqued or want art advice go to the art critique thread!

3) Feel free to link your socials or to include commission info! This can help get you exposure and we love that <3

4) No NSFW: Basic forum rules obviously apply here.

5) Don't be mean to others. Haven't seen it much here but I feel like it needs to be stated.

6) Try not to spam or have conversations. Short talks are fine, but at a certain point it's too much. That's what PM's are made for :)

7) Try to support other artists if you can by following, liking, or sharing their art.

8) DO NOT steal peoples art. By reshare I mean retweet or share to your story. If I hear that you stole, traced, copied, etc someone's art I will personally pluck out your eyeballs and make a community soup with them.

9) Remember that this is a literal forum meant for kids. If I see anyone say someone's art style sucks I'll steal your soul /th

[WIP]

"'But I'll tell you what I'm not afraid to die. I'm more afraid of what might happen first. Either way it's not like we'll get out alive. I can't say that I know which one is worse."

-Jimmy Mushroom's Last Drink (Bedtime in Wayne, NJ) by Will Wood and the Tapeworms

Basic Info

Name: Moss

Player Since: ~2014ish

I'm neurodivergent, so I use tonetags to get across points. If you use them it'd be very appreciated!

DM me for info on art commissions or art trades!

FireninjaHUN's picture
FireninjaHUN
Berk's Power Player
,,Hazádnak rendületlenűl légy híve, ó magyar;" Vörösmarty Szózat

Here's Thunder!

My second charcoal drawing.

Welcome to my Siggy!

I accept art requests! PM me if you want one!

About me(In game):

Name: szonjatheheroTheHelpful

Level: 50

Main dragons: Jay the titan Stormcutter, Harumi the titan Rumblehorn and Harumi the titan M. Nightmare

Clan: Isle of Gazoo

UDT points: 100 000+

Friendcode: GNEMQQ

About meeeeee(Real life):

Name: Fire

Games i play whit: SoD, Rise of Berk, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic Word: Alive, Wildcraft, Stardew valley

Fav colours: Red, blue and green

Fav films: Avatar, HTTYD trilogy

Fav series: Ninjago,A mi kis falunk(Hungarian comedy series),

Dragons: The Nine Realms, Game of Thrones

Szonja and Lloyd drawed by the amazing NewFlight! Thanks!

I can be found on DeviantArt!

My QnA here!

Profile pic by Toothy! Thanks!

Joy_The_Terrier's picture
Joy_The_Terrier
Supreme Viking Champion
wow

That is adorable. It looks just like him.

(Disclaimer)

I will not be on the forums as much because of school but you can try to find me during the weekends at 2:00 PM-7:00 Pm.

Current PFP: Thunderstryke, Tunderpede x Triple Stryke

Welcome to my signature. Please keep all hands and legs inside the

gyrosphere at all times.

You can take a spin in a super-cool &amp;quot;gyrosphere&amp;quot; next to a lumbering  brachiosaurus. | Jurassic world trailer, New jurassic world, Jurassic world

Azule the siggy guardian. She rules over the other guardians and

will destroy anyone who violates her copyright laws.

Summer the sumersan done by me 

If you steal from this siggy Summer shall exile you to the frozen wastes of Jotunheim.

Kuiro the poisark done by me

Watch where you step Kuiro bites. *Bites* 

&quot;Azule&quot; Banner

Banner of my night fury OC being sneaky by DragonRiders Fury!!! 

I have been a trainer for 1 year and five months. Been in the fandom for almost 4 years.

MY DRAGONS

Mercury-Adult female shockjaw

Venus-Adult male eruptodon

Earth-Adult male thunderdrum

Moon-Adult female thunderdrum

Mars-Adult female monstrous nightmare

Jupiter-Adult female whispering d.eath

Saturn-Adult female gronkle

Uranus & Neptue-Adult male hideous zippleback

Phobos & Demos-Adult female hideous zippleback

Enceladus-Adult male groncicle

Titan-Adult male deadly nadder

Callisto-Adult male whispering d.eath

Pluto- Adult female armourwing

Diamond-Adult male monstrous nightmare 

Sirius-Adult female monstrous nightmare

Ganymede-Adult male monstrous nightmare

Mimas-Adult male hobgobbler

Carme-Adult female shockjaw

Aladfar-Adult male gronkle

Capella-Teen female whispering death

Good youtubers I watch(AKA:the only youtubers I watch):Jaiden Animations, the Odd1sout, The Dodo.

Welcome to the IRL info section. (lol)

Pets:2 yr old dog, yorkie russel, Joy

1 yr old hedgehog, 4 toed hedgehog, Rozzy Ross Roznick

Other games I play:Minecraft, Super Kirby Clash, MarioKart.

We are now entering the Art Sector. Please watch out for escaped

dragons , and please report if you find one. Please watch small children and dont feed the dragons. Art may or may not load.

T.W. Snow Wraith, Screaming D.eath, T.W. Monstrous Nightmare, Bewilderbeast, Hideous Heatwing, Tide Glider, Unknown Dragon #1, Slobber Smelter

Pixel Dragons by Chameishida

My baby Mercury by Tigerli1y

P-nut the scarlet macaw by Dravas

Picante and Decan the Brawler strykes, Scrappy the night fury, Crybro the Synth Fury by ZestyDragonWing

Typhoon the Aquatic Fury by Slargvarg

Flicker the Skyfire by Toothless0603

Stormsky, Morganite(Morgan), and Azra the Night Furies by WoollyHowlEra

Shimmer the Venemous Golden Dragon by TigerLily

Hawkeye the royal Nadder and Jasper the night fury by Sundoo

Titan(My in-game nadder) by LikyLake

Welcome to the clickable links section. Look here for art threads, role-plays, and fan-fics.

(Not Clickbait)

Want to talk to a night fury?

Learn what life is like for a dagon living in a lab with a crazy mad scientist (me) and over 400 genetically made creatures.

CLICK HERE 

My Wattpad

If you find anything weird is my art request forms or fanfics to not be afraid to pm me for further explanation.

If you are reading this than that means you took the time out of your day to read my siggy. In that case thank you.

FireninjaHUN's picture
FireninjaHUN
Berk's Power Player
,,Hazádnak rendületlenül légy híve ó magyar;" Vörösmarty Szózat

Thank you!

EdgyShiningLila's picture
EdgyShiningLila
Chief
well out of boredom just

well out of boredom just gonna share one of my favorite works that I made recently (last month or year I should say)

Small art by NightFury125

My art is never small so it would look kinda blurry best place to see it is under my DA or my Instagram (warning some of my art owns a bit of *coughs* Bl.ood so caution when looking on either of my media)

"In order for me to be free from my trauma I must learn to move on from my past,

weather fighting Lucas Thomas or The Dragon symbiote they are there to hurt me not let me see the good person I truely am....

I must set myself a path, one where I can feel peace and a new sense of myself so moving on will help here and let me be a new person moving towards a bright future........"

- Elizabeth "Lizzie" Parker/LightCamouflage after realizing she must move forward on a new path

A collection of the cutest Pikachu GIFs to make your day better - Polygon

Scalecakes's picture
Scalecakes
Supreme Viking Champion
*burps*

Ahh, a fresh thread!
I suppose I can dump all of my 2021 art here!

& then what I recently done & did!

Bonus:

I play a game called Goatlings where users can create their own Goat design. Designs are voted on by the rest of the players to become an official, in-game goat! So uh... here are the goats I'VE designed so far!

{Fleuriosa is my UN if you want to sign up w a referral!}

~Fleuriosa  ~

Friend Code:                 UDT:                          Trophies:

FH6EN6                           400,000                      16,000  & counting!

Grimveil - Changewing // *Moonchime - Light Fury // Gildergleam - Golden Dragon

Crowneater - Sand Wraith // Heiress - Hobblegrunt // Empress - Fireworm Queen

I'm the leader of Splendor, a friendly, good-spirited, & competitive racing clan!
If you'd like to join/know more, feel free to PM me!

* Can't be named in the game, but she's named in spirit, lol!

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
:0

ohhhh my god those are all adorable. I love your style, it's so in your face but subtle at the same time! /pos

DyliehIdol1214's picture
DyliehIdol1214
Supreme Viking Champion
Wait..

Wait.. I know that art piece...

You're alive! Why hello there XD

Some information on me?

Sure Why Not....

Name?

Dylieh...

Or Dill works too...

Main Dragon?

A black and white Night Fury named Corvus... Who has the tendency to glow blue...

Friend Code?

Uhm. Perhaps message me for this...

Favourite Colour?

Green...

Neon green to be exact... Which looks really nice on white... and black... and red... and most all the colours

Interests?

Does Headphone junkie, concert crazy, digital artist, and occasional writer answer this?

Favourite area in SoD?

If you're ever looking for me in game... Just... go to the highest spot of the map, and you might be

able to see me hiding on one of the ledges... Or I'm racing...

Current Clan?
     The Leader of the Glass Wing Riders...

Dragons?

No, I am not showing all my dragons here... I have too many. I'll just make a video of them all later....
Or make a google doc or something, Idk...

Where I live?
    I love maple syrup on everything...
The weather can never make up it's mind on being either warm or cold...
Does... that give it away?

Music Taste?

Hahaha... Uhmmm.....

That ranges from...

Everything...
toooo....
Everything...

This is basically a glimpse into the nutshell that is my ipod... XD

Music Taste Doc

(By Emerald Huntress. Thanks :))

"Without Music, Life Would Be A Mistake"
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

-------------

Want any art from me?

Check out my Art Threads...

HTTYD Dragons & Vikings - Reference bases - Active

Creature Adopts - Active

Dragons to Vikings - Active

Jewel Spinner Adoptions - Active

Duma Ormsliki Adoptions - Active

SoD Screenshot edits - Paused

Musical Doodles - Active

Art requests.. but with a Twist - Active

Interested in roleplaying?

Check to see if these interests you :P

War Of Our Karma - Moved to Discord
A Dæmon's Tribulation - Active

Another coming soon...

Interested in reading HTTYD fanfics?

Check these out...

A Dragon's Fury
To Fly Through Time

Jewel of the Night - Revising

More HTTYD stories in the works....

including two comics...

Hey got Discord?

Link to Discord page info :)

(Banner by FeatheronFire)

(I don't post often on youtube... and tend to keep some of my music on unlisted, if you're interested in any of that, simply message me for that :P)

septum.sempra's picture
septum.sempra
Viking Warrior
:OOO

WOW your art is so AMAZING!!

thanks so much chameisida for the pixels!!

_

About me

_

XP level - 50

Favourite dragon in httyd - cloudjumper, leopold

Favourite httyd character - gobber 

Favourite dragon class - sharp 

Favourite things in sod - farming, dragon tactics, flying randomly, quests

if you want my friend code dm me

_

Birthday - 23rd December

Pakistani

Muslim 

Interests - football (Manchester City), photography, cooking

Favourite sports - football, cricket, basketball, but most of all football 

Favourite food - lasagne, lamb ribs, ALL turkish food

Favourite desert - waffles

Favourite fruit - pomegranates, rasberry 

Favourite games - i dont play a lot of games.. school of dragons ig 

Favourite season - winter and summer ;D

Pets - three chickens (pekin bantams) one rooster two hens (4 months old)

-

I dont have a lot of dragons but..

My dragons:

Venus - Male Titan Sand Wraith 

Stormfly - Female Adult Deadly Nadder

Fish - Male Titan Whispering Death

Typhoon - Male Adult typhoomerang 

Smaug - Male Adult Thunderdrum

Riddle - Male Adult Stormcutter 

Ash - Female Adult Fireworm Queen 

Thor - Male adult gronckle 

Loki - Male Adult Hideous Zippleback 

Lucifer - Male Adult Eruptodon

Pisces - Male Teen Groncicle 

Obsidian - Male Adult Armorwing

Blue - Male Teen Monstrous Nightmare

Toothless 

Lightfury 

Hephaustus - Male Adult Prickleboggle

Ignis - Male Adult Woolly Howl

Chilly - Male Adult Flightmare

Current farm:

I love farming A LOT i change the setting of my farm literally everyday

favourite farm animal: turkey and rabbits

My favourite fury is ruffrunner!

_______

O_o mini dragon army : thanks chame!!

Pellicius, a tawny owlyrm made by the amazing shady shopkeeper

my main viking made by TosiLohi          

night fury with deathsong skin made by chameisida 

chibi styled dragons by Blue Kitsune!

hybrid of a typhoomerang and a terrible terror by Just_Visiting

baby goldhem (fan dragon) by chameisida! 

thanks a lot everyone who made ^ these

dragon drawings/edits by me 

(ignore that random bit of backround missing ;-;)

pretzel and oreo milkshake for reading all this way

Venus - First dragon (sand wraith)

The night was silent except for the light slap of her bare feet against the rocky ground. She would not have been able to navigate herself through the pitch-black sky if it were not for the tiny specks of light littered across the sky like snowflakes on a field, or for the dim flickering of the torchlight she clutched tightly in her fist. 

The wind snaked throught the trees and nipped at her toe before sneaking up to her head and whipping her chocolate hair into a tousled mane. Her mouth was dry in the chilly night but she continued sprinting to the steps.

I say 'steps' but of course, it was rather difficult to differentiate those 'steps' from pathetic lumps of rocks clumsily piled on top of one another. 

She slipped and skidded on the steps, lightly grazing her knees and elbows, but landed at the bottom in manner rather graceful for a 7 year old.

She became quieter now; stopped sprinting and instead was creeping along the sandy floor, tides gently lapping at her feet. 

Her eyes were wide and twinkling with anticipation. She tiptoed to the far end of the beach, and to a rocky cave like structure, her small hands spread on the coarse surface like a starfish. 

She whispered 'venus' and slowly but surely, a magnificent dragon, giant too; nearly 10 times her size, crept out and cocked his head. He was coloured rich red with spatters of black on his back, and thin, silvery grey lines running down the centre of his spikes. She slid closer to him and offered him a small, slightly burnt, chicken leg, which he almost immediately snatched from her hand, although carefully so as not to hurt her.

He playfully butted her ribcage with his head and the little girl, too small to bear his weight, collapsed on the side, giggling. He bounded on her and licked her face so it was coated in thick dragon saliva, and rested his head on her stomach. She scratched his neck and closed her eyes, allowing his deep rumbling breathing to lull her to sleep.

Riddle - (stormcutter)

The loud jeers of the crowd were deafening. The aroma of mead around the arena was so strong that it watered your eyes, but it didn’t seem as if any of the Vikings cared. They drunkenly staggered outside the arena, hollering at the bloodied dragons inside.  

It was the Winter Festival in Berk.

The wild serpents, tearing at each other’s throats, lashing and lunging at each other in a mad frenzy was something the Viking audience thirsted to see. The more blood, the better. Heavily armed Vikings wrapped in armour twice their size, so heavy that it would be a miracle if they managed walking a few steps, stood behind the giant wooden doors, provided that at least half of the door was still intact and not burnt to smithereens. They held onto 10-foot-long pikes, thrusting it at the hides of the beasts to further aggravate them and provide a more enjoyable entertainment for the audience. 

The dead dragon carcasses were kicked to the side and sand thrown on top of the bloodied puddles to make way for a new fight.

Behind the door sat caged dragons. They were the ones that were going to fight this evening. 

One particularly large beast was proving very difficult to be baited out in the arena. Several Vikings tugged at the thick and heavy ropes tied to her neck but she wouldn’t move more than an inch. Chestnut eyes, a magnificent hide, glossy and cream coloured and talons sharp and silver like a dagger, she hissed and spat at the Vikings. One set of her wings were raised up in the air as if to intimidate them, and the other set was nailed tight on the ground, an anchor that prevented her from giving way to the Vikings. The rest of the Vikings left their post to bait the four winged beast into the arena, and slowly but surely, she inched forwards. She lashed at their heads and swung her tail but protected with thick metal chains, they had managed to drag her into the arena to the leering faces of the crowd. There was cheering as she let her first blast of fire...

A hooded figure slinked into the cage that had once contained the stormcutter and ran to the corner of it. Just as she had suspected, a baby dragon was hidden in the shadows. He was a tiny baby, curled up and trembling. She dropped down to her knees and tossed the remains of the feast to the baby stormcutter. 

He flinched but when she stepped back, he crawled to the salmon grabbed it and returned to his corner to finish it off.

He looked up at her wide eyed.

“I’m going to name you.. Riddle,” she whispered, in awe of the tiny thing.

((if you didnt understand why there was a hooded figure rescuing this dragon but a 7 year old girl rescuing the other, it was the same seven year old girl, but she has grown))

I had two roosters called pablo and snoop and i raised them since they were 2 weeks old. 

They got eaten by a fox before they were even 3 months. :(

Heres a picture of them pecking the camera 

rip pablo and snoop ❤️

chameishida's picture
chameishida
Supreme Viking Champion
One day I will give my other

One day I will give my other fan dragons more love than Wardenrain, today is not one of those day

I've been login in the game more usaul lately so, Hi! If you see a Clanless Viking named 'Tahno' with obscured face like Snow Fury head or Whispering death head or Skull masks and maybe riding a Black and White Thunderdrum. Come say Hi!

(Both Renders in this signature are done by LPS100! Thank you!)

--------------------------------------------

Chameishida's Book of Fan Dragons  l Chamemeishida's Book of Fan Hybrids and Varients l Chameishida's Book of Spin-off Dragons

------------------------------------------------------

Fan dragons Customizables

(grey means closed)

------------------------------------------------------

Come get your random Dragon Pixels!

HUMANIZED DRAGON l OC STORAGE  HUMAN + VIKING REQUEST

l THUNDERDRUM HYBRID BEST HYBRID l CHAMEISHIDA'S QnA l DRAGON RAFFLE

Wooly Razor adoptable l Deathly Singflyer Adoptable 

Swiftwing and Relentless Razorwing Customization l Laxing Blizzadorn Adoptable

HTTYD Dragon Quiz l Titan Comparison l Hybrids Comparison l Hybrids Skin 

Modern SOD Info Thread l Rescue Riders Tierlist l Dragon Fusion Generator

------------------------------------------------

FireninjaHUN's picture
FireninjaHUN
Berk's Power Player
,,Hazádnak rendületlenűl légy híve, ó magyar;" Vörösmarty Szózat

A random Featherhide

DyliehIdol1214's picture
DyliehIdol1214
Supreme Viking Champion
And the Snakes Start to Sing

Figure I'll post a piece here.... >.> Just finished this so

Full Version

Mooka's picture
Mooka
Drott
wow!

I haven't been active on the forums for like 5 years, but hey! New art thread lets go!

All of these can be found on my tumblr (which is also in my signature!)

My name is Slug! | she/ her | 18
I'm not active but I used to play a lot 5 years ago!

My Tumblr!

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
COBRA-LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALAALALALALALALALA

YOOOOOOOO! Ohhh I love the expressions on the ghosty guys!

Stop Boulder Class shaming!

BOULDER CLASS! BOULDER CLASS! OI OI OI!

Hai.

Welcome to my signature.

Here's some stuff 'bout me.

I am a girl.

I'm a Christian.

I like the color Blue/teal.

My favorite dragon class is Boulder Class.

my main dragon(s) are a Screaming Death named Odin, and a Skrill named Jayfeather.

I love Doctor Who, Avatar the Last Airbender, Chuck, Psych, Harry Potter, Pokemon, G.I. Joe, and other nerd-y things.

My favorite Httyd dragons whose names start with the letter s are Screaming Deaths, Shivertooths, Skrills, Scauldrons, Smothering Smokebreaths, Snafflefangs, Shovelhelms, Sword Stealers, Snifflehunches (+Sneezelhunches) and Seashockers! (that's alot!)

And I am usually friendly :D (I mean, I try, at least.)

In-game name is: IIicedragonII (No, not lice dragon. Those are capital i's not l's. And you simply pronounce it as "Ice dragon" x'D)

Friend code: hmm.. P.M. me if you want it. Can't take any chances o3o

And I'm a proud member of The Phantom Lords! (ROAAAAAAAAR!)

I'll probably post some bios about my dragons, but I'm too lazy to do it right now if ever.

My main viking OC, Eira Glacier, reading a book on top of her main dragon, Odin, by... oh hey, it's by me!

Lovely screenshot I got of my viking and Odin staring at the moon ^w^

Epic picture of Odin done by WutendBonfire!

Cobra, my grapple grounder, by.. me!

Picture of Roach the young Shellfire by me!

Awesome edit of Roach the young Shellfire by Midnight2558!

Rime, my ever-vigiliant companion discovered by Wolf and Star & depicted by DyliehIdol1214!

Picture of Spottedleaf by Tyrannosaur66!

Unglück, the disaster child Titanwing Light Fury by ZestyDragonWing!

Picture of Mage by FlamingHusky!

Amazing edit of Armakillo done by Siren-Spirit!

Great edit of Ignis my Monstrous Nightmare done by Frytha!

Corliss, the Big Bad Boophis by the ever-so-talented Varku!

Ankle-Biter, my Wocky Jabberjaw, by the skillful Chameishida!

The Acidic ScuttleSting! Idea by me and this amazing picture by NightmareRebuff!

Blight the nightfury/razorwhip hybrid adopted from Tyrannosaur66!

Picture of Graveyard discovering a new friend after waking up from a nap by Celestial Dragon!

Trenton, the mega-rad, uber tubular Whispering Death/Thunderpede hybrid, by.. me :'D

Trenton as an Animal Crossing villager, by the ever-astounding Zestydragonwing!

Glorious picture of Trenton by the talented TosiLohi!

Chaz, Trenton's 'little' brother.. (Beautifully generated by Chameishida!)

Terence, the Speed Stinger/Gronckle hybrid done by... myself.

Wilbur, the adorably goofy Abomibumble gift I got from my friend ApertureNightfury12345!

Miscellaneous:

Proud Winner (by default.. lol) of the September/October Dragon Design Contest! (Hosted by ZestyDragonWing)

Fun fact: Guzzlord is my favorite pokemon <3 (drawn by me, you can tell because it's drawn so small :'D)

Lil' short:

Jayfeather: C'mon friend, this thing won't hurt anyone!

Odin: I do not have time to mess around with strange objects.

Jayfeather: Look, just hold still.

-Seawings makes sure to not be in the shot of the camera-

-click-

Jayfeather: Aha! Got it. Ahh fish paste, my wing was in it..

Odin: Hand that over this minute! I... want to see if you got my good side..

Jayfeather: HA!

Seawings: G-guys lets just bring this thing to Ice, o-okay?

Odin: GIVE ME THE PICTURE!!

Jayfeather: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT!!

Odin: GIVE IT HERE YOU EEL WITH WINGS OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO-

-Jayfeather flew off chuckling-

-Odin roared after him-

-Seawings whimpers and decides to follow-

(Funny picture of Odin and Jayfeather by Wutend Bonfire!)

Ha! Got ya >:D

(awesome gif of Odin by Peymae!)

EdgyShiningLila's picture
EdgyShiningLila
Chief
Marvel animals?!

well I just drew something new my Marvel OCs as animals.

Marvel OCs as Animals (smallery) by NightFury125

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

(quietly coughs in sharing it here too)

Pritty background I made recently that I'm quite proud of considering I don't do backgrounds hardly ever !!

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
Commissions brrr

Mmmn here's some sketched out concepts I had been doing for a character design commission ($30 USD for this one. $15 USD for one character, DM me if you want one lol ;]). 

The goal with this one was to go with a more "realistic" approach (while retaining my style). The actual commission itself is in progress right now, and it's going pretty decently. The designs aren't super complex by any means, but it's been a challenge to try and replicate real people into it.

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
Promotional spam /j

Link because Mobile: https://twitter.com/mosschevious/status/1494857846315388931?t=m4XFME4_9wv8WDt6_Ki7QQ&s=19

Now a ramble: I've started working on multiple projects recently including an animatic concept, a podcast (DND) and more. I've been slightly overwhelmed by it, but it's been really nice. If you want to support anything I'm working on I have a Patreon now too, and higher tiers ($10/$20) gets you monthly sketch pages and early access to episodes ;)))).

I'm hoping this all takes off, and this IS high-key a marketing post lol but if you want to follow the journey follow the Instagram or Twitter (@questwiththeannouncer) :)

DyliehIdol1214's picture
DyliehIdol1214
Supreme Viking Champion
Herschell Reidri

Drew this boi again cause I love him... forgot his dæmon tho :c oh well, what you think? 

Full Version 

mosschevious's picture
mosschevious
Chief
add him

Add the dæmon /th, j

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

Majora's Mask moment -3-

Yet to color it. . . . . . .. the funky stuff in the 'water' will make more sense when I color it :'D