Server Maintenance for 6/14

3 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
Forum Admin
Greetings Vikings,

Our team will be performing server maintenance tonight at 11 pm PST. The game should be down for no longer than 30 minutes. If anyone encounters issues past this point, do not hesitate to contact us via our customer support portal. We thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Brynjolf
Kaizar The Sneak's picture
Kaizar The Sneak
Supreme Viking Champion
Just stopping by...

Server maintenance you say?

Hmmmm. Very good.  Carry on

My You-Tube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpicYxNjQfiPjFlEn5qb3w

I've got some awesome videos, so if you like them, don't forget to like and subscribe!

Made by Emerald Huntress!

Kaizar The Sneak                           Sulpher - Kaizar's Girlfriend                 Medallion - Kaizar's Bodyguard

In Game:

Username: Kaizar The Sneak

Tribe: Ingerman

Clan: Bandito Gang

Previous Clans (from oldest to most recent): True Heart of Gold, Fire Furiez, WARZONE, Dust Racers, Universe Dragon Protectors

Favorite Minigame: Battle Tactics (though a close second is Thunder Run Racing)

Favorite Game: Maces and Talons

Favorite Hangout Spot: Helheim's Gate

Trophies: 27,000+

Signature Main Dragon: Surge (Titan Triple Stryke)

Signature Thunder Run Racing Dragon: Toothless (Night Fury)

Signature Battle Event Dragon: SirineaYT (Titan Scauldron)

Signature Special Ops Dragon: Bag and Drag (Zapplejack)

I'm a a stealthy viking of the Ingerman tribe with a thirst for adventure.  I'm an avid Thunder Run Racing Flyer and Battle Event competitor as well as a seaonsed Dragons Tactics Fighter.  When I'm not out exploring the archipelago with my girlfriend Sulpher, I love to lead surprise attacks on Warlord outposts with my trusty bodyguard Medallion and clan members. With any other free time that I have, I like to play Maces and Talons with Heather and Fishlegs.

Maces and Talons Champion!!!

Only The Smartest Survive...

Me with my trusty Triple Stryke - Surge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Life:

Hobbies:

Chess:

Made as a Secret Santa Gift by the incredibly talented: Sohki!

Hamsters:

(My hamster, DJ)(Yes, she actually grabbed the pawn and moved it)

Orange Crush and Dreadstriders:

Drawn by Silver Phantom!

Powder and Surge - best dragons EVER:

Drawn by KasaneLover!

Creationism:

I have thoroughly studied Creationism and Evolutiona with numerous PHD's and would be happy to discuss the differences and evidence behind each.  Just PM me, and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

How To Train Your Dragon:

I fell in love with HTTYD a few years ago, when I watched the first film.  Since then, I've watched every TV episode and movie about HTTYD and even written three full-length, fan fiction book as sequels to HTTYD: The Hidden World.

Big Hero 6:

I'm a huge fan of Big Hero 6 - and would love to think I'd be accepted into the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology if it existed.  Hiro and Tadashi can be alot like me at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Quotes:

"Opportunities will fall into your lap if you place your lap where opportunities fall." - Unknown

"Don't trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you." - Uncle Remus

"Immature people call others 'Immature.'" - HackerKiller

"The more you fail and learn, the more you succeed and grow." - Kaizar The Sneak

"A little bit of disrespect goes a long way." - Kaizar The Sneak

"Responsibility always falls on the shoulders of those who are responsible." - Neighbor

"Take heed to not be offended by those who are easily offended." - Dad

"I think that a lot of Wild West conflicts could have been prevented if the architects in those days just made their towns big enough for everyone." - Mr. Statue
"After all has been said and done, more will be said than done." - Unknown
Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Can you maintain the schedule?

Thanks for the heads-up!  Even though I'm never playing that late, it's much appreciated. :)

Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~!{0}!~

What is a friend?A single soul...Dwelling in two bodies.

Amesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from the amazing Inhonoredglory of Berk's Grapevine! (Please, join us!)  Thanks a lot!       

Now, what else to put here?  How about nothing. For now... :D

JadeeBug13
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks

Thanks! Hope any fixes that nerd to be made are done!

Hello! Welcome to my signiture! 

WHO AM I?

Name: JadeeBug13 (yes its the same on the game, deal with it), but i prefer to be called Jadee.

Clan: member of The Nightlight Racers

Closest Friend: Rosemeralda  Norbutt Norston and SageSalin

Friend Code: G47G4C

Favorite Dragon: Pouncer the Night Light and Ruffrunner the Night Light (currently have both in adult form)

Dragon Count: I've got 47 dragons currently.

Trophie Count: 3760 (and still going up thanks to racing)

Favorite Event: Snoggletog!!!!

ATTENTION TO WINGS OF FIRE FANS: ALSO DOING A WINGS OF FIRE RP IF YOUR INTERESTED

View page here

Art Column

Doing my very first GIF edits

View page here

My brand-new Signiture Protector, Salamandar the Slobber Smelter!  Art credit goes to chameishida

Salamandar may be small, but he is mighty, so dont get on his bad side!

Funny gif I made from an The Owl House scene

Adopted Nightlight, SnowBlaze        Credit goes to DyliehIdol1214

Banner for my Racing buddy, Pouncer

Credit goes to Toraphire

Banner by Shadowtigerkat                                                                    

Adopted Golden Night Fury Skin that i named GoldenEclipse    Credit goes to Chameishida

Night Fury Family pixels      Credit goes to Chameishida

A Fury Hybrid I took a liking to from Chameishida's Book of Fan Hybrids and Varients called the Whitesand

Venus the LeafWing and her leapord, Spotswat  and Seahorse the SeaWing   edited by me from standard blank Wings of Fire dragonet sheets

Happy Summarhildr!

THIS IS THE END OF MY SIGNITURE, BUT I'M CONSTANTLY UPDATING, SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!