School of Dragons Verion 2.0.0

2 replies [Last post]
StrikerTrainer's picture
StrikerTrainer
Jarl

I'm going to give ideas on how to upgrade the overall gameplay. If done and applied to the game, this new gameplay will revolutionise the way we play school of dragons.

-1- Active useable signature abilities and moves. The new gameplay will have a special button/special key, where the player can select the ability they want to use, and press a button to activate it.

This button could add some really cool features if applied to the game. Features could include:

a) The player could have the option to use some actions such as:

Lying down

Crawling on the floor

Sitting

Throwing a monstrous nightmare gel sword or an axe, or the gronckle iron crossbow at a fire to light it or a sheep target in flight club

b) The player having the option to hide behind or underneath their changewing, and the changewing turning invisible/camouflage, hiding the player behind it.

This could also temporarily slow down the rate at which enemy ships fire at this player as they are harder to see

c)Skrills having the option to summon lightning when there is a storm to recharge their shots or give them extra damage.

d) Tidal Class dragons having the ability to swim faster than normal dragons or the ability to swim underwater with their rider. There could even be a small chance of the aquatic dragon swimming around the player, with a rare chance to catch fish as a little cherry to top that

e)Night Furies have the option to select and choose what kind of plasma blast they want to use:

Single shot will have the normal single fire and recharge mode as used per normal

Mulitiple blast will fire 6 weaker shots quickly at the target

Charged Shot will have to be held to charge the plasma blasts, the blast does more damage if held longer max damage being 30 but takes longer to recharge

f)Some strong dragons will have the option to attack the target by charging or tackling them, temporarily disarming the target.

Rumblehorns will be able to charge at the target by holding the button after selecting 'charge' from the abilities selection

g) Speed Stingers will have the option to 'charge and sting' individual enemies on board the attacking ships, temporarily disarming them. Titan speed stingers will have the ability to run on water but only works when they are moving fast enough

h) Players will have the option to choose what kind of shot they fire. Other attackers could include the dragon hunters, whose boats have a rare chance of being made of dragon-proof metal. Then the only way to destroy it are to fire at the individual hunters on the ships, but only with non-lethal shots, e.g: Skrills and flightmare's shots can temporarily disable the enemies

i) Stoker class dragons will have the option to breathe fire in jets of flame, applying damage over time. Shots decrease slowly, by does slightly less damage per shot. This would be cool to see with a Typhoomerang as they breathe a huge hurricane of fire at the ship and would just generally look awesome. The size of the hurricane is dependant on the dragon's level

2) In the enemy ship events there can be a rare chance for a larger dragon hunter ship to invade trying to kidnap a dragon. A mystery box is given for the people who do the most damage to the dragon proof cage and try to break it open and free the dragon

3)Slight improvements could be made to make managing clans easier. The Clan Leader will have the option to check the player's profile and see when they were last active. This will make it easier and more convenient for players to see who is active or inactive

The Striker Falcon

aka.  Sam TSF

^

/|

/ |__

/

\__S   \

|   /

|  /

| /

\/

MINECRAFT- 

TheStrikerFalcon

Clan: Alpha Falcon Riders

The 

We believe anyone can be

anything. Every day noobs

become professional

youtubers, enemies find

their similarities and

become friends, people

scared of heights climb

mountains. Because in AFR

we know

that life is about growth, and change.

And we know that no matter what,

we as a team, are by your side

Y

Dragons

Nightstrike the Titan Nightmare

Posiedon the Thunderdrum

Gemshard the Whispering Death

Apophis the Whispering Death

Spark and Ember the Zippleback

Stormflash the Champion Racing Skrill

abcguy's picture
abcguy
Chief
XD

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF THESE IDEAS!! SPECIALLY #2

~DERPY DERP~

...idk

~Just scroll

down~

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

abcguy's picture

NAME: ALLIXY OR XxMOCKINGDOVExX (ALL THE INFO BELOW

IS BASED ON MY MAIN ACC - ALLIXY

VIKING LEVEL: 35

TROPHY COUNT: 5425 AND COUNTING

STARS: THREE GOLD STARS XD

CLAN: THE DARK MYSTERIES (MEMBER) & THE LAST RIDERS (LEADER) 

MY DRAGS:

1. RAINCLOUD - ADULT FEMALE WOOLY HOWL

2. CROSSFANG - ADULT WHISPERING DEATH

3. LOKI - ADULT MALE WHISPERING DEATH

4. DARKSTALKER - ADULT MONSTROUS NIGHTMARE

5. CAMILLO - BABY WHISPERING DEATH 

6. JAYSE - ADULT DEADLY NADDER

7. ECLIPSE - TEEN MONSTROUS NIGHTMARE

8. FLYSTAR - ADULT CHANGEWING

9. HARDROK - ADULT GRONKLE

10. SIA - ADULT SWEET DEATH

11. BLUEFIRE - ADULT GRONCICLE

12. TOOTHLESS - ADULT NIGHT FURY

13. TORCH - ADULT TYPHOOMERANG

14. STORMWIND - ADULT HOBBLEGRUNT

15. KORA - ADULT HIDEOUS ZIPPLEBACK

16. QUILLION - ADULT SAND WRAITH

17. FIREFLASH - ADULT SHOCKJAW

18. SKYWALKER - ADULT DEADLY NADDER

19. FLOOFY - ADULT WOOLY HOWL

20. PURPLEMONSTA - ADULT CHANGEWING

21. +MORE THAT I'M TOO LAZY TO LIST XDDD

WANT TO JOIN MY CLAN? PM ME OR COMMENT ON THIS THREAD: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/last-riders-need-new-members

ART:

Siggy Banner made by Blackwolfen

My Nadder - Jayse created by Archery and Dragons

Ma beautiful female Vesupa Hatchling, Kora, made by the awesome Bavelly XD

My Deadly Nadder Jayse ~ Made by the fabulous GreenAssasin

My (FUTURE) Triple Stryke, Samora, made by the wonderful LissaFish

Image result for shadowhunters anime

Credit to whoever made this cute gallery

#1 SHADOWHUNTERS FAN XD

mylifeofdragons's picture
mylifeofdragons
Chief
Electro!! Did you eat my subject?! Again?!

I LOVE EM ALL (ESPECIALLY THE TIDAL CLASS ONE OML) great job coming up with the ideas! I have to

admit this is a long list and if the producers choose to put some of these in the game, it'll take time

but it'll be worth the wait. I hope they use some of these.

Welcome to my siggy!

Rip to my beautiful puppy, sugar. I miss you. 2/12/2017 <3

Ma favorite spoofs/cracks:

Hiccup at the soup store (it's hilarious XD)

Httyd spoof

Anotha one

One more

Okay, last one

Wanna ask a question? Click here

Projects: 

My movie comes out in (unknown for now XD)

My Dragons! (Also, God knows, but soon!)

When I obsess over HTTYD: