School of Dragons 1.15 Mobile Update is Now Available!

8 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

Vikings! We’ve seen reports that some of you have had issues recently loading the game from your mobile device in cases where the device was set to certain language options besides English. Sorry about that!

With the updated to the mobile version of the game, you should see a fix for this. Be sure to check it out and let us know if you have any other questions or issues continuing your dragon training adventure. Thanks!

MajoraTheHylian's picture
MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
Could I have some info on the

Could I have some info on the Fire pits? Is it a glitch? Or is it being implemented that you cannot get XP from them anymore? Will you fix it if it is a glitch?

Sig gid by MajoraDrowned

DeviantArt | Tumblr

toothlessnightfury's picture
toothlessnightfury
Supreme Viking Champion
I agree with majora

I agree with majora, whats tthe deal with fire pits plz tell me its a glitch

A LONG TIME AGO IN A SIGNATURE FAR FAR                 AWAY....       

warning my signature will be very very long cuz i like it that way non of these gifs are made by me

Things to know:  

1. Any Artwork in  here, click on it to see who made it.

2. My Profile Picture is by 1flower

3. do not take anything from this sig and put it in yours, unless its a gif, just no art or things made exclusivly to my OCs        

Aerodactyl Mega XY Shiny Sprite 

"They're not what we think they are. We don't have to kill them." -Hiccup

Image result for tropical the shockjaw duskdaybreak

Image result for httyd gifs fishlegs and meatlug  

Image result for tropical the shockjaw duskdaybreak

"We can do this. You and me, as one"

773 SpriteDecidueye Shiny SMCharizard XYUmbreonShinyXYSceptile Shiny XY

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts... all dreams are but another reality. Never forget..."

-inscribed tablet, on southern island, in Hoenn.

Image result for silvally gif

this tiny shockjaw bouncie, by duskdaybreak                         

my blog contains all My adoptables, edits, ocs and much more       my account:

name: iathena       clan: None 

(as of right now, I do not think I should join one; not active enough)

to see all my dragons check out my blog 

this small edit of cascade by me

ultimate main dragon: Tropical: Shockjaw male.

secondary main dragon(s): Cascade: Night Fury male, Rubix: Deathsong male, Prism: hobblegrunt (Threadtail) male, Shardas: Moldruffle male, Glowmie (wish to rename): Flightmare male, Obliveon: Windwalker male, Cosmos: Flame Whipper male, Camo: Changewing Male.

racing dragons: Tropical: Shockjaw male, Klondike: Snow Wraith male, Draco: Sand Wraith male,

Pixel: Grapple Grounder male, Cascade: Night Fury male, Sparks: Skrill male, Rubix: Deathsong male

Indominus Rex: Thunderpede male, Glowmie (wish to rename): Flightmare male, Neon (wish to rename): Woolly Howl male, Sunny: Sand Wraith female, Voltage: Shockjaw male.

battle dragons: Tropical: Shockjaw male, Cascade: Night Fury male, Chroma: Prickleboggle male, Aero: Razorwhip male, Draco: Sand Wraith male, Neon (wish to rename): Woolly Howl male, Scauldy (wish to rename): Scauldron Male, Camo: Changewing male.

star level: Gold  

I have over 80 dragons

I have all the dragons in the game so far   

main httyd dragon OC: Hydro the Shockjaw/Night Fury hybrid.

main Viking OC: Athena the Berkian.

main OCs: coming soon..

secondary main httyd OCs: Cascade the Night Fury, Zenix the Deathsong/Hobblegrunt hybrid, Xeno the Marsh Tiger.

Favorite Books/Series: Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Wings of Fire, The Interetence Series, Spirit Animals, Ga'hoole Series, Diary of a Wimpy Kid (personally just for laughs :D).

Favorite Games: School of Dragons (of course!), Minecraft, Trove, Manyland, Fossil Fighters, Pokemon, Super Mario games, Surivalcraft, Crossy Road, Goat Simulator, Block Story, Angry Birds, various other apps, various other DS games.

Favorite Animals (including mythical and extinct): Dinosaurs, Dragons, Reptiles, Birds, Weasals (and any relatives), Eels, many other mythical creatures, Horses, Zebras, Goats, Pigs, Seals/Sea Lions, Llamas/Alpacas, various other animals I cannot think of as of now.

Favorite Movies/Series: Star Wars, Rio 1/2, Disney Movies, Dreamworks Movies (including Httyd ;]), various other movies I cannot think of as of now.

Other Favorite Things: Science, Fantasy, History, more coming soon...

I just realized something... most of my dragons are boys, yet Im a girl.

click here to view my dragons, REMODELING THE DRAGON PAGE DO NOT VIEW TILL THEN!!     

OCs   Art   Dragons   Adoptables 1   Adoptables 2

These banners by midnightmare and Nessie 

meet Hydro (Shock Fury or Night Jaw)

"Yes he is mysterious, but thats what I love best about him"

-Athena (dragon trainer)

Tropical my Shockjaw (owned in-game) 

"Shockinansoarinis thway of the shockjaw".

- Athena (dragon trainer)

click on the wings of fire bouncies to see who made them 

Sunny Sandwing Bounce by IceOfWaterflock  Starflight Nightwing Bounce by IceOfWaterflock Peril Skywing Bounce by IceOfWaterflock   

Image result for groups of pokemon gifs

There is

a place

Image result for groups of pokemon gifs

for every

pokemon in

this world

"we do have alot in common, the same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe  if we started looking at what's the same... instead of always looking at what's different.... who knows?"

-Meowth

click the pic below to see who made it

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/users/scorpio-kardia

"The bond between dragon and human is incredible... don't underestimate  a dragon raised by people".

- Athena (dragon trainer)

Shockjaws

Image result for deepfreeze the shockjawImage result for deepfreeze the shockjawImage result for titan shockjawImage result for titan shockjawImage result for titan shockjawImage result for titan shockjaw

You may think your alone

but your really not alone

Image result for eevee and friends gifs umbreon and espeonRelated image

As long as you have friends

Related image

Your never alone for they are there for you.... always

Image result for diamond gifImage result for pearl

Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!

picture by Sky and Ocean

Related imageRelated image

This ^ right here.... this is just plain hilarious >D

Image result for shiny umbreon sprite gif

Arceus... Dialga.... Palkia.... Giratina..... Guardians of the Universe...... Beings of Space, Time, Antimatter under the 'Original One'.... then there is Emotion, Knowledge, and Willpower...

"When every life meets another life, something will be born"

Image result for palkia using spacial rend gifRelated imageImage result for dialga using roar of time gif

Image result for pokemon shadow force gifImage result for arceus using judgment gif

Image result for the lake trio gifsImage result for the lake trio gifsImage result for the lake trio gifs 

Image result for shiny umbreon sprite gifImage result for shiny umbreon sprite gif        

toothless572's picture
toothless572
Supreme Viking Champion
Yeah, please say the fire pit

Yeah, please say the fire pit thing is a glitch. I really hope it is.

Lillyian's picture
Lillyian
Dragon Master
I think we all would

I think we all would appreciate some back story about the fire pit issue

Viking Name: Lillyian

Clan: Valor

Main Dragon: Auk

Main Dragon Breed: Scauldron

MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
"This was said by Brynjolf

"This was said by Brynjolf himself :)

Let's clear up some of the confusion...

Thanks for the support, Vikings! To clear up some of the confusion, we did recently remove the ability for players to earn limitless amounts of Dragon XP from Shooting fire pits and chopping wood. And we can assure you that his was done to allow us to create more challenges for you in the game that would allow you to better bond with your dragon and to also help patch a necessary flaw in the game that some players were using to cheat their way to levels that they did not in fact earn. After all, bonding and playing with your dragon is an essential part of the overall School of Dragons experience and is one of the top things that we think of while designing new mini games and activities for you and your dragon (and more are on the way…)!

That being said, we have been taking all of your feedback into close consideration and just want to confirm that we are actively working with our designers to make the proper adjustments to the remaining avenues from which you are able to earn Dragon XP. This means that we will be increasing the dragon XP payouts for: Alchemy Adventure, feeding a hungry dragon, playing with an unhappy dragon, Flight club, Thunder Run Racing, Quests, Eel roast, Bulls Eye Lagoon, and Fireball Frenzy.

This will take a little bit of time to finalize and put into action, so stay tuned! Your thoughts and comments on being able to level up of your dragons are not going unheard."

-Stiger23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME SOD? JUST BE THANKFUL WE BUY YOUR DRAGONS!!! NOW IT TAKES TOO FREAKING LONG TO LEVEL UP DRAGONS!! By far, one of the stupidest things SoD has done.. Ever.

BarkingGhost's picture
BarkingGhost
Supreme Viking Champion
comment link

Enough with the SPAM

for oh for, dragon not found.

Don't make Toothless angry

toothless572's picture
toothless572
Supreme Viking Champion
Pffft, teaching your dragon

Pffft, teaching your dragon to light fire pits is bonding with them.

MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
Roleplay? Here in PM?

Roleplay? Here in PM?