Round 3 Clash of the Clans 2017 Starts NOW!

67 replies [Last post]
glorybringer's picture
glorybringer
Berk's Power Player
Well

Unfortunately, no

only the very first clan gets the prize,  which is something like 50 people. If you are desperate to get it and you have no problem with clan jumping, you can actually join a clan that is still in CoC...

leader's picture
leader
Chief
Umm

Did you read the post description? 

>>> For the last 2 rounds of the tournament this week and next, clans that valiantly battle to have their members all earn at least 100 trophies each, will be entered into a drawing for a highly desired consolation prize that will be grated at the end of the Tournament along with the mystery prize going to our Tournament winners! 

There will be prize for other top 7 tournament clans. Another prize, not like 1st clan get

glorybringer's picture
glorybringer
Berk's Power Player
Oh

Apologies for my ignorance of admin posts... lol

I never knew that! It should a new feature tho (or maybe just my ignorance), but congrats to your clan and everyone else who worked hard for the tournament!

Smileyk
Chief
Hi there :)

Hi Pony,

No unfortunately that is not what is meant exactly with the consolation prize. :) 

Brynjolf wrote:

" For the last 2 rounds of the tournament this week and next, clans that valiantly battle to have their members all earn at least 100 trophies each, will be entered into a drawing for a highly desired consolation prize that will be grated at the end of the Tournament along with the mystery prize going to our Tournament winners!"

This means that any clan that is not in the tournament anymore will stand a chance to win the consolation prize.

How it works is:

1. Clans who stand a chance is any clan not int tournament anymore.

2. Each member in a clan must all earn at least 100 trophies (so 100+ trophies for each member). 

3. The clans who have the above (1 and 2) will be put into a draw (A draw is a competition where names of participants will go into a general pool of names, one name gets drawn/taken out of this general group/pool. That name that is randomly drawn/picked is the lucky winner).

4. The members in clan that wins the draw (lucky random pick) will each recieve the consolation prize :)

So for your clan to stand a chance, each member in the clan must earn 100+ trophies.

The only thing that is unclear to me is if it's open only for the top 8 that is not in tournament anymore, or for ANY clan that is not in tournament anymore (including those who fell out after the first round).

Both ways - your clan stands a chance if you get your members each to earn 100+ trophies :) 

Good luck :)

Kind regards,

Smiley

SmileyK 

http://picasion.com/gl/30PO/

Made by NorthLark - THANK YOU!!!

Viking made by NorthLark - THANK YOU!! :D

Shields made by Diamond Racer :D

"WE ARE BORN FROM THE SHADDOWS, HUNTERS OF THE LIGHT"

THROUGH NIGHT AND DAY,

WE WILL RACE, WE WILL FIGHT!

NUMBER ONE WE'LL STAY,

IN THE RING AND IN FLIGHT!!

TOGETHER WE WILL SOAR;

BRING TROPHIES HOME;

HEAR US ROAR!!!

My beloved Razorwhips:

Dark Night and Armor

Bouncies made by Defy Hord - Thank You!! :D

leader's picture
leader
Chief
thank you for explaining to
thank you for explaining to me the situation! Our clan will try to get the prize! 
But if some of the members have not earned 100+ trophies?
Smileyk
Chief
:D pleasure ...hmmm unsure :/

It's a pleasure ^^ Hope it helped :D 

Hmmmm... good question. The way that Brynjolf wrote the original message - it sounds to me that to be entered into the draw and to stand a chance for the consolidation prize there is two conditions/things that need to be met:

1. not be in tournament anymore

2. every member earns 100+ trophies

However, I am not fully sure about this :) (sorry :P Admin will have to answer that).

What I THINK is - your clan won't be in the big group if someone have not 100+ trophies. Try get in contact with your members ^^ (I know this might be hard since many in your clan don't play often)..

I wish you and your clan luck :D 

MajaPercuilum's picture
MajaPercuilum
Supreme Viking Champion
It's a bird! It's a dragon!

GO VALOR!

YOU CAN DO IT!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My dragons:

Last updated: 8. April. 2017.

Dragon names and meanings in order of pictures:

Official SoD Discord banner made by: SilverDragonFox

I am currently writing Perciulums backstory called "Challenging Destiny"  

My links (you can click the pictures):

Adoptables • My screenshots and edits Art made for me Art made by me  Extra things you may want to read

Tip: If the pictures won't load scrolling outside of the signature may help.

Anything that isn't credited is my own work

Signature last updated: 22. June  2017.

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

Thank you for your support XD

FOX TALE's picture
FOX TALE
Jarl
I've been seeing my name...

I mean... really? After like..... a year???? 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

yes

FOX TALE's picture
FOX TALE
Jarl

Okay... you have my attention... 

now what? 

Maijic's picture
Maijic
Supreme Viking Champion

Penn would like me to let you know that she is working until 7pm pst tonight unless she is told to leave work early. Because of this, she is unable to reply on the forum until then. Thank you and sorry for the wait.

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
Good Luck

Good Luck to all those who are able to participate in this years tournament.

I will be cheering The Phantom Heroes from the side line.  Whether you win or lose, you will always be a Hero in my book. 

Fallen Viking - Might Wind Rider (Got hacked by a hacker)

Forever gone 2/07/14 - 1/16/2015

The Phantom Lords/The Phantom Shadows - Admin hear us loudly and clearly - stop the hackers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOEPpTCkKPM

by Orcawave101

made by Orcawave101

Made by Diamond (Friendship with Diamond Storm)    and other two are made by Nessie (Friendship with Snow Leopards)

Made by AegonTheConquerer - above and below picture........  Cartoon Characters by Northlark

Above Made by Blossom - (used Might Wind Rider as model).  Below made by Stworzydlak

by NightFuryLover Thank you NightFuryLover 

made by Orcawave101

View Full Size Image

from Buffert

Fredriksen
Jarl
Well done to all for the

Well done to all for the participation so far and congrats to the clans who made it till the semi finals!

A special congrats to Valor =) and happy to see The Phantom Heroes here =).

And now potatoes.....let's furiously potate those tracks !! :p

=)

Scalecakes's picture
Scalecakes
Supreme Viking Champion
*burps*

Way to go everyone! Glad to see such deserving clans in the 3rd round {not that everyone didn't deserve it- you did!}.
Thank you to all who I've had the pleasure to race with this tournament- you are all are wonderful!  I've honestly made more friends this year than I have in my entirety of playing this game, and my respect for some of you has gone through the clouds! I went from 14k to 18k trophies in a matter of days, and although not the biggest step up in count, it's a big personal achievement of mine! I even managed to finally get my solid single platinum star last night racing with ADad!

You all are great.
Hope Grimveil and I catch you in the tracks later!

~Foxglove~

Friend Code:

D1IJMR

Trophies:

20,000  & counting!

UDT:

Favourite Dragons:

Changewing, Boneknapper, Deathsong, Night Fury, Slithersong, Sand Wraith, Night Terror, Triple Stryke & Snaptrapper

Racing Style:

"Dirty" {traps, boosts, & shortcuts}

Maijic's picture
Maijic
Supreme Viking Champion

...mobile issues be duplicating my comments

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you from Fukang......

I would just like to say thank you to everyone for your kind words of encouragement for competing in and hopefully winning the tournament.

I just hope were an inspiration to all those small family style clans out there that think they have to dump their current clans to join a super clan just to get a prize.

God bless and God speed to the rest of the racers.