Round 3 Clash of the Clans 2017 Starts NOW!

67 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
This year’s tournament has been a real nail biter, with eight clans facing down each other in various challenges, all with the hope of saving a spot of their own in the Semi-Finals! They have all done an amazing job, but only four can pass to the next round of this tournament, therefore, we present to you the TOP four clans who will pass on to compete on Round 3 which starts NOW! 

Fast and Furious Flying Potatoes v. The Phantom Heroes
Valor v. The Fikang Racers

There is no doubt, these four clans will give it their best, but only two will be moving on to the next round. However, the eliminated clans who did not pass on to the next round still have reason to compete for an exclusive giveaway that will be added to their inventories at the end of the tournament. For the last 2 rounds of the tournament this week and next, clans that valiantly battle to have their members all earn at least 100 trophies each, will be entered into a drawing for a highly desired consolation prize that will be granted at the end of the Tournament along with the mystery prize going to our Tournament winners!

And, if any Viking needs a refresher on how our annual tournament is broken down, be sure to check out this link to get more details. Otherwise, cheer on your favorite Clan and see who will make it to the finals! 
Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
I CANT PLAY NOW!!

I can't play now!!  Your not letting us play in the web browsers. The app over heats my Lap top. Please let us play in web browser

Order of The Phoenix: The brave who gather to fight against the over bearing fear of failing.   A Viking who never goes down without a fight. A viking who can rise up out of any ashes, to any occation at any moment and become......... a firey Phoenix.

The Phoenix Knights

Big props to Ellisonn for cool banners of Hiccup having the Firey Knight coming from his heart and soul. XD

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Actually, you can still use internet explorer. I've been using this browser to play the game since I started playing in November 2014. I know some people don't really like IE but it's always got the job done for me.

Want to know a little about me? Scroll through my signature to get to the About Me section

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl)                                              

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I learn from it and try not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses or for answers to your Bible-based questions, please visit jw.org.

There's also information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends and depression.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup and Toothless. Astrid and Tuffnut are my second favorites.

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Night Fury

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Kees the Valiant's picture
Kees the Valiant
Wilderness Explorer
Solution - download an older version of Firefox

Version 52 of Firefox no longer supports the unity player.  The standalone game was not working well. So, I downloaded an older version of Firefox (version 49) and I am back in business.

Kees the Valiant's picture
Kees the Valiant
Wilderness Explorer
Solution - download an older version of Firefox

I am behind the times, the play on line option appears to have been removed today.

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

Tracking, GOOD LUCK VALOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Hope to see you in the final two!

Swift For Life 3/24/2015-Present

Swifties Swifties Oi Oi Oi!

Viking created Oct 11, 2014 at around 6:40pm PST

Made first friend on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm

Joined first clan on Jan 19, 2015

First time in Single Player ThunderRun Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28pm

SoD Discord banner made by SilverDragonFox

(Above banner made by me, crests used made by Maijic)

The right side clan crest art was made by carmine (SC banner above made by Silence!)

"Swift Chompions "We bite-alot"" -Moondragonfox

SWIFT CHAMPIONS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!!! We love to race and we strive to be one of the best clans in rank and loyalty. We are an active clan and are currently ranked 13. Loyalty within our family is very important. We talk to each other all the time though chatzy, discord, and pm. If you would like to join, apply by clicking here and filling out the form. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM here or contact me on Facebook. I am Tyra Penn on Facebook.

Clay Toothless made by me: SoD #FanartSaturday showcased 9/17/16

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 2/19/17

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 4/2/17

I gained a total of 17,040 trophies in the 2016 Clash of Clans Tournament O.O  (Banner below made by httyyd!)

Aithusa/me (drawn by MistyNight) Aithusa/me (drawn by Carmine) 

Master's 47 Commandments

1. - Thou shalt not hate thy Master. Thou shalt also have a special name.

2. -

3. - Thou shalt maketh a song about thy commandments.

4. - Thou shalt maketh a poem for thy Master, containing the spleling of her loyalist of servants.

5. -

6. -

7. -Thou shalt weareth thy Master's ‘Master Musk’ scent

8. -

9. - All bleach must be holy bleach. All bleach must be prior blessed by a priest. It is decreed.

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. -Thou shalt call the color blue by thy true name of ble, for the Master sayeth it is so. One who refuses shalt be a fool.

14. -

15. -

16. -

17. -

18. -

19. - Note, thy Master does not condone nor accept bribes and/or threats. But things magic may happen if either one or the other is used.

20. -

21. -

22. -

23. -

24. -

25. -

26. -

27. -

28. -Thou shalt always quest for the answers. Quessing

29. -

30. -

31. -

32. -

33. -

34. -

35. -

36. -

37. -#catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate: When thou art late to a Master's party, it shalt be catastrophic and awkward.

38. -When one shalt arrive #catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate, and find all party goers have become waiting ghosts, then thou shalt ascend to fairy-hood to bringeth thy swift ghosts back to thy living.

39. - Thou must pass gas once in the presence of master, so she knoweth of thy presence

40. - Master Chan is kawaii af

41. - Thou shalt not be greedy while receiving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of one's life. Tis unbecoming.

42. - Only Master can assume (be it the assumption of genders)

43. - Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself.

44. -

45. -

46. -

47. -

-Koda Penndragon-

-Terra-BABY FOX TALES-Spirit-

-Smaug-Luna-Tauriel-Legolas-Lyla-Earth-Merlin-Misty and Meadows-Hailstone-Aragog-Snow White-

-Zack-Loki-Jack Frost-Ralph-Lancelot-Gormogon-Kilgharrah-Temperance-Ichabod Crane-Bazynga-

-Katrina-LOTR-Howard-Nibbles-Forrest Gump-PitBull-Agni-Pitch-Lilith-Tiger-Freya-

-Hot Tamales-August Rush-Nick-Rhino-Arya-Tyrion-Margaery-Fumaca-

-Buddy-Grave Digger-Penny-Icicle-Loch Ness-Gecko-Drake

Oathkeeper-Seahawk-Nymeria-Razanur and Peregrin-

The above art/dragon species was created by me, his name is Swift and he is what I call an Asheous Mare (He is just a baby dragon). Asheous Mares are the mascot of Swift Champions.

(made by me)               (made by Victoriae350)               (made by me)

Art and Adoptables Made by themasterplan47!

Chrome, Mushu, and Darwin

Adoptables Made by MidnightMare!

Lycaon Pictus (origional creation) my adopted African Wild Dog Fury

P. T Leo, Alex, Rarity, and Terra

Art and Adoptables Made by DuskDaybreak!

Kilgherrah, Hugo, Angela and Araneae!

Sapphire, Twilight, Sunset, and Sapling

Art Made by TosiLohi!

Art and Adopts Made by Kimbenoso!

Caimen, Legolas, Swift, Gormogon

Other Art and Adoptables!

Cobblestone (made by Defy), Uther, and Kiwi (both made by chameishida)

This is Milky Way, Asteria, and Cosmos (all Galaxyfurys created by bubbles5498)

Timber (made by blockEdragon) Tony Stark and Black Widow (Both made by AniuRavenwolf)

Lycaon(made by Twistedclaw),Tauriel(made by Mariella), Sable(made by kelcyk123), Arya+Gormogon (made by snowflake12298)

Swift (made by TildenWolfGirl)  Sandies (made by Witcherforever) Petrichor (made by Bavelly

Toothless (first 2 made by NightmareRebuffLycaon and Swift! (second 2 made by carmine)

I Love My Babies

Cora (rip), Bella, Kisha (rip), Abby (rip), and Cuddles

Maijic's picture
Maijic
Supreme Viking Champion
^-^

Show 'em how to win while racing fair, Valor! You got this :D

Congrats to the other clans as well!

SC Banner by Stiger23

Please fill out an application HERE if you are interested in joining.

We look forward to hearing from you :D

*Recruiting Poster made by SIlence*

*banner by Silence*

In-Game Pictures

Me, Stiger23, Silence, and themasterplan47

(All above Photos by Sitger23)

Gifts Made for Me

Thank you to everyone who has made me a gift. I treasure them!

Crest by Silence  |  Viking by Carmine  |  Viking by Heather Moonlight

Dragon by Rebicar  |  Finnic by theMASTERplan47

Dragon by Moondragonfox  |  Herman by theMASTERplan47

Irwynn by Stiger23

Thank you all for the amazing gifts!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovingly Adopted to the Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find many of my adoptables on my Viking Website!

Maijic Mayhem

The site is under construction,

but you will be able to see the dragons on my adoptables page.

Diceon gifted to me and made by StrawHatAlex!

DragonBots by Kelcyk123

Lahav - Happy go lucky, excitable dragon :) He enjoys following me around but gets distracted easily.

Furies by Defy

*Art and Species by Defy*

Name: Buttons (Be careful, he likes to steal your buttons)

Species: Woolly Fury

About Woolly Furies

Nope nope nope this is not woolly howl! This is the first and unique Woolly Furies!It is a hybrid between nigt fury and woolly howl and I think the result turned out very nice. These cute creatures are completely covered with soft fluffy wool so you will be pleased to fondle your dragon. These cuties have another interesting feature. All woolly furies know how to pull teeth just like Toothless! Flame all the same and pinkish. --Defy

*Art and fan species by Defy, nightfury species by HTTYPD*

Name: Magma                                                                                                                                                          Name: Bandit

Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                             Gender: Male

Species: Boulder Fury                                                                                                                                    Species: Nightfury

About Boulder Furies     

Charming creatures with indomitable energy. These dragons have a very tough skin covered with plates.

They are a little inferior in speed to other furies but the flame does not compare with others. Only Spirit Furies exceed their temperature and power. Boulder Furies dig and eat small pieces of rock like gronckles. They are very cute and love spending time with the rider. -- Defy

*Art and fanspecies by Defy*

Name: Axel

Species: Spirit Fury

About Spirit Furies:

And now say Hello to the first ... Sprit Furies!!! Yeah yeah you read that right! Why Spirits? Because they are totally transparent and remind spirits. They look like ghosts , have a huge glowing eyes and a strange glow inside. But actually these are REAL dragons which you can touch and even fly with them. They like to hover above the ground like ghosts and in this  posture to follow the rider. This is one of the largest furies and have the most enormous wings. They are very proud and want to constantly be with only rider.This is a very rare and dangerous dragons. Usually attack luminous deadly flame. --Defy

*art and fanspecies by Defy*

Name: Ruffina

Age-23

Calm and warm. Ruffina has a very warm nature and she always gets along with all the dragons. She doesn't like squabbles and never comes into the fight with other dragons. Ruffina is very fond of little dragons and always protects them. She's very affectionate. --Defy

My lovingly Adopted Aquaborealis

from Spy aka 1flower

*Species and lineart by 1flower*

*color by 1flower and kcrockett*

I have permission from Kcrockett to put her dragons in my signature. Here is a list of them:

Nova (Trahveller's mate), Tide Pool (Nova & Trahveller's son), Coral (Drevis & Kiwi's daughter), Drevis (Kiwi's mate), Damon (Aryia's mate), Azog (Raeyan's mate), Thresh (Raeyan & Azog's son), Drakis (Verde's mate), Koba (Shamaya's mate), Mist (Ripple's mate), Tundran (Leena's mate), Sapphire (Puck's mate), Dawn (Jekyll's mate), Willow (Regal's mate), Glacius (Máni's mate), Tito (Raynelle's mate), Neon Lake (Twilight's mate), Zeus (Artemis' mate), Iris (Larkin's mate), Silver Mist (Morris' mate), Cyra (Draven's mate).

I also have permission from Maddness to have her dragon in my signature.

Rivercloud (Fleur's mate)

Babies who have now grown up:

Additional Bases:

Full Grown Aquaborealis and their Mates:

From right to left: Trahveller (Maijic), his mate Nova (Kcrockett)

Bottom: Daughter Laylah, Son Tide Pool (Kcrockett)

Lohlaa (Maijic) and her mate Neptune (Krockett)

From right to left: Ignatius (Kcrockett) his mate Glimmer (Maijic), and their son Pyrrhos (Krockett & Maijic)

From Right to Left: Drevis (Kcrockett) and his mate Kiwi (Maijic), and their daughter Coral (Kcrockett & Maijic).

*Kiwi is the Daughter of Glimmer and Licht, Step daughter of Ignatius*

From Right to Left: Damon (Kcrockett) and his mate Aryia (Maijic). Dazran (Maijic) Son of Damon and Aryia

Raeyan (Maijic) and her mate Azog (Kcrockett)

Raeyan and Azog's twins, Rain and Storm

Raeyan and Azog's other hatchling

Thresh (belongs to Kcrockett)

From Right to Left: Verde (Maijic) and her mate Draksis (Kcrockett)

From Right to Left: Shamaya (Maijic), and her mate Koba (Kcrockett)

Bottom: Fleur, Shamaya and Koba's daughter.

Forest, Fleur's son, And Fleur's mate Rivercloud (Madness)

Ripple (Maijic) and his Mate Mist (Kcrockett)

Leena and her daugher with Cursed Eclipse, Calliope

From Right to Left: Puck and his mate Sapphire (Kcrockett) 

Jekyll ^_^ He has a split personality.

and his mate Dawn (KC)

Regal and his mate Willow (KC)

Amaranth

Acai, my little berry boy ^^ He likes roofs

Máni & his mate Glacius

Raynelle & her mate Tito

Twilight, her mate Neon Lake (KC) and her daughter with Denim, Artemis

Larkin and his mate Iris (KC)

Caspert (name pending)

Morris the Melanistic (Maijic) and his mate Silvermist (Kcrockett)

Pyrrhos (Kcrockett and Me) and his mate Cassiopeia, she is blind, and has two tails :D

Cassiopeia was a queen that bragged about her beauty. Though my Cassi is not vain, I thought she deserved a name that was as beautiful as her.

Cassi's daughter with Zyock, Nesoi. She is partially blind

and needs to be in water a lot or her skin will dry out. 

Pyrrhos' son, Canicus. He likes to Growl ^^ (Mother, Crescent)

Draven, my partially tamed wind elemental.

He visits, and terrorizes me. But I love him!

And his mate Cyra, owned by Kcrockett

And Daenerys, their daughter :D

Aquaborealis species belongs to 1flower. Most of the art and coloring belongs to 1flower. Some have been colored by Kcrockett. I used to know which were which, but have since forgotten.

Nova, Ignatius, Drevis, Coral and Damon all belong to Kcrockett.

They are just visting their mates on my signature.

^.^

My Smoothskins

*Art and Species by Me*

Maijic

Name: Lemon                                                                 Name: Lime

Name: Puff

Tibbles's picture
Tibbles
Supreme Viking Champion
:/

Good luck to all clans.

One problem, how can people race if we keep getting logged out?

I am a proud member of

Banner made by Jbmiller

Banner made by Jbmiller

PM me for my friend code

My dragons (work in prgress):

My Wolly Howl, Shadow:

Made by Freakzter :)

reaction weird other dragon licking

tumblr httyd how to train your dragon toothless hiccup

i must go my people need me httyd toothless hiccup httyd2

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Congrats to the top 4. :)

Stormstriker217's picture
Stormstriker217
Supreme Viking Champion

Woohoo, Valor made it! Great job guys, let's keep it up!

WELCOME TO STORMY’S SIGNATURE!

Also known as organized chaos. Like me!
Perpetually under construction. Please, wear a hard hat. It's for your own safety.

Check out my brand-new DragonCave!
My eggs and I really appreciate it!

Hi, I'm Stormstriker.
You can call me Storm, or Stormy.
Or even just “that weird girl with the color-coded signature”.

Some stuff about me:
I'm female (if you couldn't guess).
I love reading.
I do circus in my free time.
I hate math.
I don't really have a life.
I'm not very religious.
I procrastinate. Constantly.

And that last one’s a biggie. If I've ever not done something that I said I would, just send me a PM. It probably just got lost on the massive mountain known as Things I Need To Do. It terrifies even expert climbers.

With that said, I am taking drawing requests! Just dragons right now, but if you want an OC of yours drawn, I will likely happily draw it for you. Just one teensy little thing- no rave Night Furies. Please?

Currently drawing for:
InfinityGalaxyy
AwkwardSquiid
Starke Raving Madmen

I am not perfect. Please don't expect me to be perfect. I will disappoint you.
Thank you.

I'm a fangirl. And a shipper. Right now, I'm obsessed with Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, Harry Potter, How To Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson (and related), Warriors, various cartoons, and probably countless other things that I forgot to list.

I'm a proud Hufflepuff!
FBAWTFT is amazing, let me tell you. And Newt Scamander. ‘Nuff said.

Well, if you've kept going this far, then I guess that means I haven't bored you to death yet. Or maybe I have…
Anyway, now we get into some of the interesting stuff.

STORMY’S OCS

Copperblaze Freyhelm
(also known as ‘that former self-insert that somehow developed a personality’)
by Fireflash
Copperblaze grew up in the midst of the Dragon War, near-miraculously surviving and staying completely intact through the chaos of it. Not one for pessimism, she did her best to cheer the village up through something she learned early on: pranking. While certainly never able to rival the infamous twins, Copperblaze was soon regarded as one not to mess with unless that Viking wanted their best axe tied to the rear end of a particularly grumpy yak.
But don't get her wrong, she wasn't really a wild, raucous prankster. Well, okay, maybe a little. Or a lot, actually. Secretly a kind, quiet, and empathetic individual at heart, Copperblaze could often be found reading and drawing. Of course, that was when she wasn't doing her best to cause mayhem and laughter, which took up most of her time.
Then the chief’s son saved the village on a Night Fury, and the world turned upside down. Dragons… were the friends of Vikings now. Copperblaze could barely contain her excitement. So many new possibilities had opened up! And not just for pranking, either.
While her pranks had done their job to make the village an overall happier place, they sometimes ostracized her from others her age. Now, this was her chance: to form a strong, lasting bond, to have and give everlasting trust, to have real friends, for once in her life!
Sadly, dreams didn't always come true. Though Copperblaze was among the first to enroll at the newly-established Dragon Training Academy, no dragon there seemed… right for her. Nadders were too vain and flighty, and the Gronckles were too lazy and slow. Nightmares? Too fiery. And don't get her started on the Zipplebacks. That had not been a fun week. 
Even that time she'd been offered a Whispering Death egg, still nothing happened. No bond formed. No realization of ‘this is my best friend’. Well, she'd managed to develop a serious phobia of the species in general, but Copperblaze didn't like to talk about that. You know, at all.
Alone again, Copperblaze resigned herself to her grounded fate. Until one day, in an abandoned clearing in the middle of the woods, she encountered a young, purple Skrill… but that's another story...

...which can be found here!

Thanks so much, IrishMexicanViking! It's so awesome, I literally can't put it into words!
Seriously, read it. It's the best.

Raika
by Vanilia Viking
No one knows who Raika’s birth parents are, not even Raika herself. All she knows is that if the teal Stormcutter that raised her from the egg isn't her mother, then something's seriously wrong with the world.
An excitable hatchling, Raika was always bouncing from one thing to the next, curious about everything around her. Getting into all sorts of danger was her best skill, and she'd frequently ticked off older dragons in her frequent mischief.
Raika wasn't old enough to understand why her mother suddenly separated the pair from all contact with other dragons, but she certainly was old enough to understand that she didn't like it one bit. Chalking it up to Windchaser’s overprotectiveness, Raika did her best to convince her mother that the bigger dragons weren't going to harm her, but to no avail. Windchaser would not budge.
Then a Prickleboggle came across them one day, informing the pair excitedly that the War had ended and the Queen was dead. Raika was confused. Windchaser, wanting to shelter her from the terrible War, hadn't told her anything about it, other than Vikings should be avoided at all costs, and so should unfamiliar dragons.
Then, for the first time that Raika could remember, her mother willingly left her side, with instructions to stay put and to not go looking for trouble. But of course, Raika didn't follow that. Curious about what her mother was doing, she decided to secretly tail her. Windchaser knew her way through the thick fog that surrounded Dragon Island. The problem was, Raika didn't.
Lost and disoriented, the young Skrill landed on a Viking-inhabited island that she'd never seen before, needing to give her tired wings a rest. It was there that, in a clearing she thought was unoccupied, Raika met a young Viking girl- starting off a new generation of mischief-making that no one was prepared for.

Windchaser
by Vanilia Viking
The day Windchaser found an abandoned Skrill egg would change her life forever, but for better or for worse? Often, she wasn't quite sure.
Having escaped the rule of the tyrannical Queen, the Red Death, Windchaser had left behind everything she held dear, including her beloved mate and any chance for hatchlings of her own. So when one was given to her, out of the blue, the motherly Stormcutter couldn't have left it behind if she tried. 
She couldn't, no, she wouldn't, leave the egg to the horrible fate of growing up without a family. And small though the family was, Windchaser vowed to do her best to take care of the Skrill hatchling.
Unfortunately, that particular Skrill hatchling proven to be very hard to take care of. Raika was continually getting into trouble of all sorts, and it was all Windchaser could do to keep her at least marginally safe. And when the little dragon learned how to fly, all Helheim broke loose.
When word was received that the Queen was searching for her former subject back, a desperate Windchaser was forced to take them both into hiding, an act that she feared would crush her young daughter. While thankfully that was not the case, Raika’s naturally attention-seeking personality caused her to focus most of her attention to her mother. It was a good day when Windchaser didn't want to tear her wings off from the frustration, and those good days were rarely found.
When a Prickleboggle (generally trusted among dragons, no matter their loyalties) told Windchaser the news that the War was over and the Queen was dead, she was naturally shocked. The Queen was invincible, she couldn't have been killed- could she? Hopeful, but not willing to take the news for granted, she flew to see it for herself, ordering her daughter to stay behind and not get into any trouble.
Confirming the formerly wild statement, Windchaser was overjoyed. She couldn't wait to tell Raika that their self-imposed exile had ended, and went to tell her immediately.
So when Raika wasn't where she'd left her, Windchaser naturally flew into a panic. Frantically searching every empty island in the area, her search was turned toward some of the not-so-empty ones, eventually finding her wayward daughter- but in the company of a Viking? Windchaser’s motherly instincts kicked in. Who knew what that Viking would do to her hatchling?
Eventually, after much convincing from Raika, Windchaser was finally able to see Vikings as people just as much as dragons were. She was still protective of her daughter, but after warming up to some of the non-dragon inhabitants, was much more comfortable letting Raika spend time among them.
And of course, that Viking that Raika always hung around with was officially adopted into the family, too. With the amount of time those two troublemakers spent together- well. It'd be just silly not to.

More coming soon!

ART!
(in no particular order)
Thanks so much to everyone who's drawn anything for me! I love them all!

Copperblaze by TosiLohi

Raika by Okamisusi

Raika chibi by FloofQueen

Dustcloud by Dragonist Hellen

Valentine Dustcloud by FloofQueen

Glowspot, my Mythical Whale Shark by Wutend Bonfire
Find his story HERE!

Raincloud, my Shadow Hunter by ScarfyWings
Find her story HERE!

Sunburst, my Vesupa by Bavelly

Torchburn, my Ukrainian Mistus by Megaboltphoenix

Peanut, my Night Hunter by Bluemoon20523

Copperblaze by Lululu6161

(did I miss something? I feel like I missed something... tell me if I missed something...)

SIGNATURE PERPETUALLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
WATCH OUT FOR FALLING ROCKS.
stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
Great XD

Great XD

Always on, Always connected !!!

-----------------------------------------------

GIF Created by Nessie

Links  

The Dragon Racers: Recruitment

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Website

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Official Chat Page

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Summer Special!

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Banner & Art Thread

here

Created by Hrepetti

Created by Nessie

Nala's picture
Nala
Jarl
:)

Congratulations Valor! Happy to see you guys going to the next round :) 

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
Showing Support

Come on Valor, you got this. You can beat the Fikang Racers.

Go Valor!

Welcome to my Siggy 3.991

The Triple Stryke appreciates the love he's getting, but he does not like to be around those who don't learn to wait for him. (Post this on your signature if you agree)

My Vikings (Click here

If you have any questions about me whether it's about a base, the games I play, my intersts, please post it on my FAQs thread. Feel free to ask me anything

*Reminder* By the numbers of times people mistaken me as a man, I need to remind you or let you know, I'm a Female. No hard feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAQs    Art    Chat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCs

Other

Oca  Aslan  Durkaanthurnax  Alan  Ungolf  Rhiana  Ky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Accounts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SoD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bases

Cat Bases

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

Dragon Bases

Wave1    Wave2   Wave3   Wave4   Wave5   Wave 6   Wave 7

Animals

Animal Bases + a Wooly Howl base

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You reached to this point of my signature. The bottom actually. Bubba isn't doing his job very well *whispers* he's a slacker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are only 2 signs before our savior returns. First, the gospel will be translated in all languages and received to all world tribes to hear the word. The second sign is all of the nations will turn against Israel and plan to destroy the Jews once and for all. As the armies arrive, Jesus will emerge as pure and fight all the armies all against one. There begins the rapture to break down the old world, then form a new one.

Today the bible has been translated to 98% of all languages, and now Obama wishes to plan offences against Israel.

Jesus is coming back this century

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Dragon Racers, Dragon Racers, Oi, Oi, Oi!!

Congrats to Valor and The Phantom Heros.  If it couldn't be The Dragon Racers, then I wanted it to be you two.

Race hard, try your best, and you'll have no regrets.  <<< Kind of rhymed XD

The Dragon Racers, you did an awesome job.  Here is what came of this year's tournament that is good:

We have a boat load of new recruits.

We are now 6th on the Clan Leaderboards.

We improved our last tournament appearance from Race to Dawn from 8th to Clash of Clans 6th.

We are around 200,000 trophies as a clan.

We are the most active earning trophies or just being in-game than TDR has ever been.

Me personally, I went over 20,000 trophies, passing our founder in the clan.  Also went over 160,000 UDT points.

Fellow Dragon Racers, what did you get out of this year's tournament?

Rest in Peace NarixuZen.  2004-2017

Member/Group Leader of S.O.D.A.H.T

Click here to report a hacking:

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/sod-hack-watch-if-you-see-hacking-report-it-here

Or

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/sod-anti-hacking-team-open-all-forum-users

Also use this form to help better keep track of the hackers:  (click here for the Hacker Report form)

Links to my chapters are below along with links to my other three fan-fics.

On the Edge of Mystery

Finally posted links to Chapters 17-24 in the threads and my signature.

Chapter 24 - Sudden Turn of Events

On the Edge of Mystery, my fourth fan-fic in two years!  Updates every Friday Night!

Proud Leader and fellow member of:

Here are links to the chapters of my fan-fic, The Clue of the Missing Socks.

Chapters 1 and 2                         Chapter 3                                       Chapter 4

Chapter 5                                      Chapter 6                                        Chapter 7

Chapters 8 and 9                        Chapter 10                                     Chapter 11

Chapters 12 and 13                     Chapters 14, 15, and 16             Chapter 17

Chapter 18                                    Chapter 19                                      Chapter 20

Chapter 21 and 22                      Chpater 23                                     Chapter 24 and 25

Chapter 26 - There is a hidden surprise.  Can you find it?

Chapter 27                                   Chapter 28, Part 1                         Chapter 28, Part 2

Chapter 29                                   Chapter 30                                       Chapter 31

Chapter 32                                   Chapter 33                                       Chapter 34

Chapter 35                                   Chapter 36                                       Chapter 37

Chapter 38                                   Chapter 39                                       Chapter 40

Chapter 41                                   Chapter 42                                       Chapter 43

Chapter 44                                   Chapter 45, Parts 1 and 2

Here are links to my sequel fan-fic:

The Mysterious Frozen Fire

Chapter 1         Chapter 2         Chapter 3         Chapter 4         Chapter 5         Chapter 6

Chapter 7         Chapter 8         Chapter 9         Chapter 10       Chapter 11       Chapter 12

Chapter 13       Chapter 14       Chapter 15        Chapter 16       Chapter 17       Chapter 18  

Chapter 19       Chapter 20      Chapter 21        Chapter 22, Part 1       Chapter 22, Part 2 

Chapter 22, Part 3

Epilogue/Preview for my Third Story!

Here are links to my Tri-quel fan-fic:

Thoughts of Guilt

Chapters 1 and 2          Chapters 3 and 4          Chapter 5          Chapter 6          Chapter 7

Chapter 8          Chapter 9          Chapter 10          Chapter 11          Chapter 12, Part 1

Chapter 12, Part 2          Chapter 13         Chapter 14         Chapter 15         Chapter 16

Chapter 17 and 18         Chapter 19         Chapter 20         Chapter 21         Chapter 22

Chapter 23         Chapter 24         Chapter 25         Chapter 26         Chapter 27

Chapter 28         Chapter 29         Chapter 30         Chapter 31         Chapter 32

Chapter 33         Chapter 34         Chapter 35         Chapter 36 and 37

Chapter 38, Part 1         Chapter 39, Part 2         Chapter 40, Part 3         Chapter 41

Chapter 42, Parts 1 and 2         Chapter 43         Chapter 44

Chapter 45, Part 1         Chapter 45, Part 2

On the Edge of Mystery

Chapter 1          Chapter 2         Chapter 3        Chapters 4 & 5    Chapter 6, Parts 1 and 2   

Chapter 7          Chapter 8         Chapter 9            Chapter 10       Chapter 11        Chapter 12

Chapter 13        Chapter 14       Chapter 15          Chapter 16        Chapter 17       Chapter 18

Chapter 19        Chapter 20       Chapter 21          Chapter 22       Chapter 23      Chapter 24

Chapter 25        Chapter 26       Chapter 27         Chapter 28        Chapter 29 Parts 1 and 2 

Chapter 30       Chapter 31       Chapter 32 and 33                         Chapter 34 Parts 1 and 2 

Chapter 35 Part 1         Chapter 35 Part 2        Chapter 35 Part 3        Chapter 36

The Secret Symbol

Chapter links coming soon!

A quick google or forum search with title of the book, chapter, and chapter number will get you to the chapters.

Pics done by me.  If you want to use them, give me credit please.

My Favorite Cars Character

I love Thunderdrums!

My awsome Grapple Grounder made by Sleepyraccon

Request your own at:  http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/make-your-own-grapple-grounder

Awesome Windsong by goldenfury360.  Go read his fan-fiction: Alpha and the Shadow.  It is epic!

DragonsAreMyFriends's picture
DragonsAreMyFriends
Supreme Viking Champion
I became an Elder

I became an Elder

LunarPride

Dragonist Hellen

FloofQueen

made by toshi lohi

https://s27.postimg.org/jfny50z0j/Annabeth_Everdeen2.jpg

made by snow flake

made by night fury atom 4

Annabeth and Anora made by Archery and Dragons

~Made by Frythra

~made by DragonDrawer                            

Trixxie made by kimbenoso

Links to my first story the New Frontier

A New Frontier Prolouge       New Frontier Chapter one       A New Frontier Chapter Two  A New Frontier Chapter Three  New Frontier: Chapter Four: Training Time

New Frontier: Chapter Six: Finding answers and Mysterious Visitor's

New Frontier: Chapter Seven: The Journey Begins    New Frontier: Chapter 8: Keep your Friends Close but your Enemies Closer New Frontier: Chapter 9: Uncovered Secrets New Frontier: Chapter 10: The Storm that came from nowhere, Strange Dragons, and Disappearances  New Frontier: Chapter 11: The Mysterious Tunnels and the Not so Mysterious Vikings

Should be able to post every Friday or Saturday

Diamond wing

Female

Personality: Exuberant, optimistic, spontaneous, and sweet

Dislikes: Being stuck inside and being bored

Made by snowflake12298

Made by mesaprncss and  Xbox-DS-Gameboy

I LOVE THE RAZORWHIP!!!

Windshear- made by emilydiscoheart

both made by infinity12356

made by Omnomtravles

made by Ally Kay

Name:Grape soda

Personality: Loves going on adventures and very loyal to her rider

Made by witcherforever

Stryka made by Donnala

All About My Viking and Dragon:

Viking Name:Annabeth Everdean

Viking Age: 19

Viking Tribe: (Berkian, Outcast, Beserker, Dragon Hunter) Outcast/Berkian

Viking Personality: (at least three sentences)Annabeth is the daughter of Alvin the Treacherous and is just like him, maybe worse. She can get the job done no matter how hard the task is. incredibly spooky and stealthy she can sneak up on you when you least expect it. She has trust issues so don't expect her to trust you when you first meet her. Anabeth really only trust her Razorwhip Anora since she saved her from a berserker attack.

Viking Appearence:ab.png

Eye Color:Lavender

Dragon Name: Anora

Dragon Age: 3 1/2 (Really mature for her age) 

Dragon Personality: Anora is really protective, Agressive, yet fun to be around once she knows she can trust you or other dragons 

Dragon Appearence:nxvzx2.png

Backstory on how Viking Name found/trained Dragon Name: Anna and Anora found each other on Dragon Island or really Anora found Annabeth.Anora found Annabeth On Dragon Island with her family she studied Annabeth's family really closely and took a shine to her. When Ana was one she started to slowly reveal herself like coming in at night, when her mom saw the dragon she screamed causing her to accidently scratch her cheek. Alvin then came in seeing that his wife was about to k.ill the dragon he stopped her and told her to look what Anna was doing which was gently petting Anora's horn. On her second birthday Alvin said that they could keep her.  A year afterward they were attacked by Berserkers and Alvin told Anora to do what ever it took to take care of her. (This was before Riders or Berk)  

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Forgive me if my goals seem a

Forgive me if my goals seem a little selfish, but I've been a lone wolf player since the beginning. My goals are more involved with the clan now. 

1. I got a chance to be in the tournaments
  2. I found a new clan family
  3. I've made it to the top 10 clans
  4. I found something to race for other than myself
  5. I more motivated to race and be in next year's tournament... and win!!

And there you have it. 

Looking for something to jam to? Here!

Spotify Playlist: My Spotify Jam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my Siggy!

RP Hostess | Mostly Pessimistic | Introvert | Aspiring Author | 

You can call me Nav or Fury. I also go by Erin Larz. In real life, I am like this, but whenever it's not face-to-face, I am like this. I love to read, draw (digital drawings) and write my own stories/books. My favorite genres of books is mostly everything besides classic (PM me if you wanna complain about my taste in books). I have a heart for myhical animals (particularly the scaled, feathered and fuzzy ones) and often wish the things of the imagination came true. I'm a homebody but like to get out every now and then (preferably the library, lake or at my friend's house) and I enjoy listening to all sorts of music from Christian rap to Epic North's soundtrack worthy music! 

Feel free to PM me for anything! 

Learn of my characters' origins in Faze Idolz!

Faze Idolz ~ The Official Tracking Thread

A perilous Game of War is at hand!

Game of War ~ Official Tracking Thread

I am currently taking requests for stories!

Would you like a story from me?

Play some Forum Games with me! 

Riddles in the Dark - Forum Game

Two Truths and A Lie - Forum Game

Fanza! | Forum Fandom Game

Get to know me through my other threads!

Nav's FAQ

Navlyn's Musical Dump

OC Headquarters

Thread of Random

If you could? ~ For Avid Readers

Deep Discussions

Reality is a Lovely Place

What If? | AU Brainstorming | Brainstorm HQ | BEWARE: Possible spoilers!

Take a look at my Request Threads

Taking Requests for Viking IDs!

Nav's Cover Art Thread!

RPs currently being hosted by: Navlyn Fury

Certain Death or an Unlikely Victory - Unlimited Spot PJO RP | Reworked and Rebooted

Thieves and Scorpions - 7 Spot WoF SandWing Hybrid RP | Reworked and Rebooted

Introducing Hobbs, my fearsome Siggy Guardian! 

by Witcherforever

Rogue Wolf - Loud and Proud (as usual)

Clan: The Dragon Racers

Viking Name: Rogue Wolf

Friend Code: PM me

Trophies: 2,000+

Dragons: too many to put here, but i have more than 22

Main Dragons: Saebyn (Woolly Howl), Dagro (Sand Wraith), Tundragon (Snow Wraith), Skeil (Razorwhip), Reaper (Screaming Death), Clay (Mudraker), 

Favorite Place: Training Grounds

~Some Things About Me~

I am the person who makes a lot of mistakes irl and on the forums

I prefer limited spot RPs over unlimited spot RPs

I love dragons and wolves

I'm a booknerd

I am in the Percy Jackson fandom, and ship Percabeth

I ship Hiccstrid too

I am obsessed over archers and medieval stuff (particularly hot archers XD)

Somedays I'm introvert, sometimes around friends I'm extrovert

I'm Never in the Ever-Never Army (and in the fandom)

A Ravenclaw and proud of it! (don't kill me please I haven't read the books yet but took the official test anyways)

My favorite color is black

My second favorite color is red (ike blood red)

My Fandoms

Vexento 

Owl City

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (PJO)

TobyMac 

School for Good and Evil (SGE)

Wings of Fire (WoF)

Michael Vey

Ranger's Apprentice (RA) / Brotherband Chronicles 

Keeper of the Lost Cities (KotLC)

Septimus Heap (SH)

And much, much more... >:)

Ships

Percabeth (PJO)

Hiccstrid (HTTYD)

Sokeefe (KotLC)

Tagatha (SGE)

Hophie (SGE)

I'm proud to be part of...

The Resistance - Megaboltphoenix

The Dragon Racers - httyyd (JbMiler)

The Resistance (Forum and In-game)

Wanna be part of the fab society? read these threads to learn more!

The Resistance Recruiting page | The Resistance Anti-Hacking Forum Society ~ Ultimate thread | The Resistance FAQs | 

I advise you either PM megaboltphoenix or read the Resistance FAQs and the recruiting page to learn more. 

I am part of the Forum clan/society The Resistance. We hunt down hackers and report them on the Forums. The Resistacne can be found in-game as The Resistance Society I believe. I'm not sure tho. You can mak a Cyber Dragon by nicely asking Mega or using her bases, which the links can be found in her signature. 

~Gallery~

Viriad by Megaboltphoenix

Resistance Badge by Mega

Rogue Wolf (outfit 1.0) edit by Cocopuppy

Rogue Wolf by TosiLohi

Rogue Wolf by TosiLohi

Rogue Wolf edit by Archery and Dragons

Rogue Wolf gif edit by the fantabulous Zit! 

Zier by 1flower

Clan banner found on httyyd's siggy

Rogue Wolf by donnala

Dagro by grumpyforlife2

Maelstrom by Archery and Dragons!

Jensi the Notorious Nadder by Lululu6161

Rogue Wolf edit by Werewolfgirl1253

Saebyn by Feenix the Fire

Namica the Vesupa by Bavelly

Yenzi, Lunar Dragon Adoptable by snowflake12298

~Quotes~

"There is no easy way to say 'I'm sorry'" - me

"Fix me Foster. You're my only hope." - Keefe (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

What was surprising though, was what Starflight got up to when he was bored - Wings of Fire, The Hidden Kingdom

"Somebody needs to tell Shade Boy the role of Troublemaker with Daddy Issues is already filled" - Keefe (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

"Just tell them to stare into each other's eyes and they'll be good" - Keefe (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

"Too much flab and not enough ab!" - Joker (LEGO Batman Movie)

"What is the password?" "Iron Man sucks!" - 'Puter, Batman (LEGO Batman Movie)

"Winning is no fun when there is no loser," - My mom

"Take the pain!" - my friend's dad

"When you write with a bird, it's called tweeting," - Maui (Moana)

"Because I'm one of the idiots who live in it!" Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy)

"You said it yourself, ****, we're the guardians of the galaxy," - Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy)

grumpyforlife2's picture
grumpyforlife2
Supreme Viking Champion
May the Purple be with you ;)

Well, lets see:

1) I moved up to rank 37 in the clan
2) Snowdust has gone from level 16 to level 21 because of excesive racing
3) I've gained at least 1,500 more trophies
4) I Now have a better relationship with my clan leader ;)
5) Realized that this is the best clan family ever, & even though we aren't going to win, i'm proud to be part of such a good group of loving respectful players -hugs clan family-

Anyway, good luck to all of the clans still in the tournament!  Remember to have fun & to treat all the other clans with good sporstmanship, even if you lose!  Peace out!

"Her soul was too deep to explore by those who always swam in the shallow end."

~Quote from A. J. Lawless

Life is gray & dull, & all i see is dark,

stay by my side & i'll be there no matter what,

though the snow falls faster, & the wind blows louder still,

i'll be there by you're side, to blow away the chill.

~Poem i made for Pearl & Snowdust 

WELCOME TO GRUMPY CATS SIGGY!

Art  Chat   FAQs  Comics

PEARL GARMADON

& SNOWDUST

(Pearl by my Bff Frytha <3)                  (drawing of Snowdust by DatOneTrumpet)

Winter can be unforgiving

Hard, evil, and cold.

But if you stay with me,

I promise you'll never be alone.

~Poem by me for Pearl & Snowdust

Meet my Oc's!

Pearl Garmadon

Snowdust

Carl Henderson

Zander

Shielle

Bumbles

Zane Blackhaule

Spirit

Ida Barnes

Water Phoenix

Henry Mcnire

Windhurtle

Robin Goodfellow

Cackatoo

Other Oc's

ZANDER'S SHIP CORNER!

Zane Blackhaule X Shielle                            Pearl Garmadon X Carl Henderson

(Adorable ship pictures by the talented Tosilohi)

Snowdust X Blitz

(Picture of me, Snowdust, my friend, & her Snow Wraith, Blitz taken by me)

(By me XD)

Pearl looked inside & gasped.  There, as if inviting itself to be read, was the map.  

Pearl took the yellowed paper in her hand & shakily unrolled it.  She scanned it, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.  This was it.  The key to finding the Winter Rider.

~Quote from my fanfic, The Winter Rider

I'm currently writing a fanfic called The Winter Rider.  Check it out >Here<

(Special thanks to Infinity12356 for the cover)

Short stories

VIOLET WINTER  LOKI'D!     

(By me)                    (By Navlyn Fury)

"It was vicious, relentless, and impossible to see in the white out. The Snow Wraith."

~Gobber translating Gothi's text

"This dragon has notoriously poor eyesight and uses thermal censors to locate its prey.

It camouflages itself in the snow because if it can't see you, it doesn't want you to see it!"

~Dragons: Rise of Berk

"Snow Wraiths have no known vulnerabilities, making them 

supremely formidable force to be rekoned with during battle."

~From howtotrainyourdragon.com

(Mountain Sun by 1flower)

i have WAY to many adopted dragons to put in my siggy.  because of that,

i've posted all of them here:

~CLICK HERE FOR MY ADOPTED DRAGONS~

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RESISTANCE!

Name: Deadpool

Species: Cyber Night Fury

Biotech: 72% Robot

Cyber Ability: Equipped with plasma educed claws that burns through

any material/Modified plasma blasts that act like explosive darts

(Attacker/General)

Hackers, we are coming!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE DRAGON RACERS!

DRAGON RACERS, DRAGON RACERS, OI, OI, OI!

((By me))

If you believe in the real meaning  of the rainbow, put this in your siggy through the month of June!  #RememberTheRainbowReason!

And remember.....

(By Megaboltphoenix XD)

Good job, you made it to the end!  Snowdust says goodbye! :D

(Edited Snowdust gif by AlicornBrodie)

mistynight8's picture
mistynight8
Chief
One feels as if One is Dissolved and Merged into Nature

Not too much but here's my list:

I improved my racing skills

I almost have 15000 trophies

I made some new friends

I convinced my sister to help us even though she was doing something else more important XD

Overall, I had an amazing time during this tournament! It was very fun, especially for my first time! Glad I could be a part of it! :D

Welcome To My Signature!!

Dragons:

Moonlight-Deadly Nadder-LvL 30

Toothless-Night Fury-LvL 30

Nightwing-Titan Razorwhip-LvL 30

Venomtail-Deathsong-LvL 22

Bluefang-Deathsong-LvL 13

Frosttail-Deathsong-LvL 10

Skylar-Fireworm Queen-LvL 16

Icicle-Groncicle-LvL 15

Snowy-Groncicle-LvL 10

Ghost-Groncicle-LvL 14

Lightning-Titan Skrill-LvL 22

Frostkiller-Skrill-LvL 10

Violetta-Hobblegrunt-LvL 10

Blump-Hotburple-LvL 11

Burpee-Hotburple-LvL 8

Thunder-Thunderpede-LvL 14

Stormcatcher-Stormcutter-LvL 30

Flowetta-Mudraker-LvL 15

Swirls-Rumblehorn-LvL 13

Deathsplitter-Whispering Death-LvL 7

Shadowthief-Changewing-LvL 15

Aruora and Pearl-Hideous Zippleback-LvL 10

Snapper-Armorwing-LvL 10

Armor-Armorwing-LvL 6

Magnet-Armorwing-LvL 5

Emerald-Flightmare-LvL 30

Pearl-Siliquifier-LvL 9

Hurricane-Thunderdrum-LvL 16

Bing-Thunderdrum-LvL 14

Bam-Thunderdrum-LvL 10

Boom-Thunderdrum-LvL 10

Scarlet-Moldruffle-LvL 12

Shadow-Night Terror-LvL 22

Longtail-Timberjack-LvL 13

Lilac-Sand Wraith-LvL 30

Proxima-Sand Wraith-LvL 25

Fierceteeth-Sand Wraith-LvL 24

Blizzard-Titan Snow Wraith-LvL 25

Snow Fury-Snow Wraith-LvL 12

Bluffy-Snafflefang-LvL 20

Scauldy-Scauldron-LvL 30

Frostbite-Wooly Howl-LvL 30

Haku-Wooly Howl-LvL 13

Flame Burst-Monstrous Nightmare-LvL 10

Blubbles-Gronkle-LvL 10

Lavender-Scuttleclaw-LvL 14

Silverfang-Singetail-LvL 18

Blubbles II-Eruptodon-LvL 21

Amethyst-Grapple Grounder-LvL 16

Moonshine-Shivertooth-LvL 10

Comet-Speed Stinger-LvL 10

Smokie-Devilish Dervish-LvL 10

Dusty-Sweet Death-LvL 10

Mystic-Windwalker-LvL 18

Shimmer-Slithersong-LvL 15

Ghost-Boneknapper-LvL 18

Reaper-Screaming Death-lvL 12

Smidvarg-Terrible Terror-LvL 23

Quake-Catastrophic Quaken-LvL 10

Moonwalker-Silver Phantom-LvL 14

Jungabaro-Flamewipper-LvL 18

Viking: Haley Vexelia

Level: 35

Clan: Dragon Racers

Trophies: 16347

Favorite Dragon Class: Mystery

Main Dragon: Stormcutter

Main Dragon's name: Stormcatcher

Post this in your signature if you agree!

Thank you so much for this amazing art Wutend Bonfire!!

My Fearless Wooly Howl, made by me! Credit goes to Thaigra/Wholly thank you! 

Fierce SandWraith made by me!

Lilac (AgainXD) plus a little quote I favor...

Galaxy Sand Wraith made by EvelynFreya! Thank you so much!!

An amazing drawing of my Shadow wing Blitz, by Chrisanthimum! Thank you!

Night Fury blinkie by MangoPopcorn

Me(right) and silver(left) with our titan skrills!!

Proud Member Of...

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER BEING A PART OF THIS CLAN! 

Amazing Triple Stryke Drawing by Donnala! Thank you!  

THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY SIGNATURE! I HOPE 

TO ADD MORE TO IT IN THE FUTURE! :D

xXStormcutterLordessXx's picture
xXStormcutterLo...
Supreme Viking Champion
What is this subject you speak of??!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR! Go Phantom Heroes! :D I'm cheering for you guys!

Good luck to the other clans, too! 

(Credit to Megaboltphoenix)

credit to Dragonist Hellen for this AMAZING Triple Stryke edit!

Name: FurySpirit

Clan: 

Trophy count: 10616+

Favorite place(s): Icestorm Island, Training Grounds

Main dragon: Silhouette

Friend code: will be added soon ^-^

(credit to TosiLohi!)

(credit to Archery and Dragons for this amazing gif!)

(credit to Durgonhunter for this lovable little art of Luna!)

(credit to Okamisusi for this adorable piece of art!)

(credit to dragonrider34 for this awesome headshot of ClawTrap!)

~Links~

adoptables

--

OC Artwork

Flashspike the Deadly Nadder  

Conqueror the Night Fury                            

Ghostcatcher the Changewing  

Hailstorm the Skrill 

Sandstorm the Sand Wraith  

Onyx the Night Fury 

Felicity Moonborne (viking) 

Clawtrap the Triple Stryke 

Swift Breeze the Speed Stinger 

Luna(r Eclipse) the Night Fury

Silhouette the Stormcutter 

Bubbles the Terrible Terror 

BlizzardFang the Woolly Howl

"Mistakes are proof that you are trying."

(not mine, credit to whoever made this!)

mistynight8's picture
mistynight8
Chief
It's an awesome quote i found! Albert Einstein

I think I'll be rooting for Valor. They are great racers and I raced with them quite a bit! :P GO VALOR!! XD

AwkwardSquiid's picture
AwkwardSquiid
Supreme Viking Champion
I Like Waffles and Ukuleles

Way to go, Valor! Since my Clan doesn't participate, I had a few I was cheering for, and Valor was one of them. Great job, guys! 

-Squiid

Disclaimer: This signature is image and fandom heavy. Approach with caution and a shovel.

Image result for funny cat peeking gif

THEY'VE FOUND ME

THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS I'M HERE

Hi, I'm Squiid~

Female|Writer|Roleplayer|Comedian

I like...dragons and memes and stuff

And if I'm being honest all I do in life is play Star Wars: The Old Republic and scream and cry about kids' shows :,) Oh and I like...write stuff I guess? 

I'm a Christian, and always willing to chat! 

If you're ever having a bad day, just PM me. I have a whole list of really bad dad jokes and some terrible puns if you want them.

"Yeah, I am a loser, but I am the coolest loser you will ever meet."

-

"They open fire, we set a galactic record from zero to space dust."

-

"If you think this is bad, you should see my other personality."

-

"This is a jar of dirt."

ART STASH!

Clicky clicky above to stalk my Google Docs file full of all the art the wonderful artists here on the forums have done for me. REVEL IN THE BEAUTY!

I'd like to shoutout my 12 AM brain for finding the motivation to do this. Thank you.

I'm Trash For:

Image result for star wars logo

Image result for lotr logo

Image result for the hobbit logo

Image result for jurassic park logo

Image result for percy jackson and the olympians logo

And a lot of others...

I'm mostly SWTOR trash though.

Image result for star wars the old republic quinn I'm insecure and sensitive and I ruin everything I love

Dagur is ma bae, will fight

Image result for httyd dagur gif

Look at that beautiful pure bean.

Look at him.

thx Floofbaefam for this glorious piece of art

Related image

And that's like...all I got. So I'll just be sipping my tea here. In silence...

Zelda Link's picture
Zelda Link
Dragon Master
Congratulations!

Congrats to all clans who made it!!

Roarrr for Phantoms :)

Zelda Link

Elder of Wings of Freedom

These guys are so cute hehehe

Hey! Listen!111000.png

Hoy, small fry!

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

The flow of time is always cruel...

After all, a fake is a fake...and no matter how much you dress it up, the real thing always wins!

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other.

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
I realy do not like the Dolphins ;)

you all can do the math so please respond if I should give my clan the green light to compete

Start of round 2

1 hour into round 3

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
Here...

I got the results, shall I send you a PM or post it here?

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
Either way I am fine with it.

Either way I am fine with it. I think it is time to go do quests and just forget about this tournament. Besides I can't afford another computer right now.

I will hang my hat on being the 4th best clan 2yrs in a row, and not one of these other were here last year.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
BUBBA NOOOOOOO!!!

I'm, going a little too fast, I need to slow down. The clan your competing against is one of those clans I do not support because some certain members are kinda mean and disrespectful. I might've misinterpreted you as well.

I don't blame you, its a lot of work to win the tournament and just wish to relax once more. I tried that once but my clan (The Messengers) lost before the first round began. You know, maybe there's no shame in watching.

Anyway, I'll just post what I got:

Swiftsilversurfer has made 5017 trophies in a week (At least 503 races)

XxMustangSallyxX has made 7788 trophies in a week (At least 790 races)
ArcherYgirtle (BonnietheOutlaw) has made 7937 trophies in a week (At least 795 races)
TufflouttheDeranged has made 6164 trophies in a week (At least 619 races)

Silver- 5,017
Mustang- 7,788
Archer (Bonnie)- 7,937
Tufflout- 6,164

So the average is: 6,726 shinnies per member
Total: 26,906 trophies

You're right. everybody can do the math (Even though I hate it).
Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

Has anyone even seen them in the race room? I have not. They get their trophies by using "dummy vikings" in Fireball Frenzy. Which is probably the real reason Ares is so upset that two (or more?) servers stopped supporting Unity Web player this week. What they do is this: Log on to their  "Dummy viking" on one server, then log on to their main viking on a second server. They then play against themselves in Fireball frenzy, and make the "dummy viking" lose to get easy trophies for their main viking. doing this, they can get thousands of trophies in a short amount of time. You guys wouldn't believe who it is that is working with Walks either in that clan hahaha... though I will not mention that little secret yet...

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
hmmm

I've seen only Tufflout ONCE in TTR. He had a Toothless but I beat him with my night terror, then he quit and I never saw him again.

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
FLOOFTASTIC

I've raced with Tufflout. 

Admin of the SoD discord server

Click here to join

|FAQ|DeviantArt|Flight Rising|

Name: FloofDom

Clan: Swift Champions

Main dragon: Fluffy

Name: Fluffy

Species: Woolly Howl/Rabbit

The Resistance and my cyber Changewing, Illusive, both by Megaboltphoenix

Name: Illusive

Species: Cyber Changewing

Biotech: 82% Robot

Cyber Ability: Armor can cloak with the dragon; Equipped with a navy grid that can cast holographic images to take different forms

Owner: FloofQueen

(Spy)

~HTTYD OCs~

Vikings:

Beatrice

Maria

Dottie

Katla

Vali and Mak

Lodin

Halla

Arnora

Asmund

Brand

Dragons:

Sniperz

Presto

Sketch

Jet

Plum

Dino

Bramble

Tik-Tik

Razzle and Dazzle

Clef

Meadow

Pepa

Reggie

Supernova

Harrowing

Tidepool

Click here for my adopts from the forums

She watches you in your sleep

mistynight8's picture
mistynight8
Chief
sigh, Daylight Savings......

I've seen only three of them and I raced them as well. The majority of the time I beat them. XD

LunarPride's picture
LunarPride
Supreme Viking Champion
Me Too.

I've faced with Tufflout at least 4 times in a row.

'I will fight for the right to drink bean water I weep'

-The wise words of Varku The Great

LunarPride's Life Tutorials:

Looking for an easier life? Fear no more, here are some helpful tutorials! Some are actually useful and some are pretty much just a waste of time. Beware, for one was cursed with a Caps Locks jam...

Related imageHow to Drink Coffee at 6 In The AfternoonRelated image

Full of memes, people drinking coffee and a mug with teeth.

Related imageHow To Earn Gems- The Quick And Easy WayRelated image

Some nice tips for those of you wanting more gems. (All of us)

Related imageAll Gem Stable Quests (Ultimate Thread)Related image

All the Stable Quests in-game reqarding gems.

LunarPride's Screenshot Comics:

These are quite heavily-loaded with images. Slow internet users or mobile device users be warned. Send me a PM if you have some constructive critisism for me! No spamming, please.  :3

Related imageBeat The Dome!Related image

My first comic, incuding 2 chapters.

Related imageA 'Dragony' DayRelated image

A three-chapter comic. I must admit, I am quite proud of this one's storyline.

Art Threads (not every single one):

If you really cannot figure out what goes into this section, I feel really sorry for you.

Related imageLunarPride's AdoptablesRelated image

Da best adoptables in town! (Not really)

Related imageGIF Edits and Co.Related image

Don't want to type the long title again. 

Related imageSand Wraith HeadshotsRelated image

They're pretty bad. But please do view.

Related imageSpeed Stinger Valentine's BaseRelated image

Also available as just a single Speed Stinger blinkie.

Related imageBaby Sand Wraith Drawings (REQUESTS)Related image

I made this one as a survey, to make it more fun. ;)

Related image~Luna's GIF Edits~Related image

You can guess from here. Use that noggin of yours.

Other Random Or Important Links:

Just some links to other threads I made that don't fit anywhere else.

Related imageForum Game - Eel RoastRelated image

A fun lil' game.

Related imageOH. MY. THOR.Related image

Just click it, okay?

Related imageTo The Messengers - Thank YouRelated image

Please click if you are in the Clan, The Messengers. It's pretty important.

Related imageGlowing Hacker Dragon Found!Related image

View this so we can stop the hackers!

I TAKE ART REQUESTS, PM IF YOU'D LIKE ANYTHING DRAWN/EDITED.

Dragon Count: 35

Viking Name: LunarPride

Adventurer's Level: 35

Main Dragon: Nessie the Tide Glider

Expansions Complete:

4/5 (In order: Icestorm Island, Call of the Death Song, Secret of the Leviathan, Battle for the Edge)

Image result for we are a loan 118

Wolf/fox bouncies found on Google. Sorry, but I couldn't find the creator.

My profile picture is by me.

Q4NzOsH.png

Banner by victoriae350

Banner by Stiger23, Clan Crests by Maijic

Banner/Clan Crests by me. (Feel free to use if you are in Swift Champions).

By Victoria Trainer

Proud member of The Resistance! (cyber dragon coming up soon)
Related imageMy NessatronRelated image

AMAZING base by MegaBoltPhoenix! Thank you so much!
(Coloured by me)

GIF

Tide Glider Banner by me
(Feel free to use)

This is a lesson you should heed,
Try, try again.
If at first you do not succeed,
Try, try again.
All that other folks can do,
Why with patience, should not you?
Then your courage should appear
For if you will persevere,
You will always conquer, never fear.
Try, try, try AGAIN!

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Well that's strange penn

I see them everyday all day long and I'm pretty sure several members of valor and potatoes and phantoms and any other clans in the tournament have as well because I've been in rooms with all of them.  And you know what else? SoD knows exactly how many race hours they are logging.  They certainly raced enough for you and your buddy to be able speculate about their main Viking identities all over the game.  What did you do, about 400 trophies the first week of the tournament?  Maybe that's why you haven't seen them because you aren't there yourself?  I know you were in a room with two of them tonight because I saw you there. Stop your smear campaign Penn, its libelelous.  You don't like some of the people racing that clan, we get it.  You've made that perfectly clear. Would you care to share with everyone what caused your riff with some of them or would you like for me to do it?

Its time to move on. 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

lol you are correct, I gained about 400 the first week because I was working 5 days a week, and then come home to two cousins (10 and 3) who beg to play SoD every time they see my laptop, which in turn makes me hesitant in even using the thing. (when she does not get what she wants, she goes a bit crazy... not fun lol). So no, I am not there to see you and your fellow Spirit members and also Walks race in your Fikang clan. Thank you though for keeping track of my trophies, I didn't know you cared that much about me. I do know walks uses Fireball Frenzy to get his trophies. I once knew him well you know. And I was there when he realized he could use Fireball after bulls eye was removed. Anyways, I asked people the question as to whether they actually see you guys in the race room. Oh yeah, are you using the dummy challenges again like you did to win last years tournament? just curious because I know I accepted a lot in the two weeks I was helping you. :) 

If you would like everyone to know exactly what happened between me and a few Spirit members, be my guest and share it, just no lying please. Give your side of the story, and I will share mine :) 

I never saw your name in TRR today Tygana haha... what viking were you using, might I ask?

I am not ready to move on from what happened in the past with Fox, because I do not yet have answers I have been seeking. Those memories come to me every single day of my life and I do not know how to get rid of them. People tell me it takes time... well I am sick and tired of waiting. I want it to just go away.

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Child move on

You'll get nowhere dwelling on the past.  Especially not computer game past.  Win like Valhall did last year?  You mean racing until 3:00 in the morning?  I pretty much quit after last tournament because I couldn't stand to race after that. You did 4k a week with Valhall.  We're all of those challenges? No and you know it. You've already posted you didn't do a single challenge so you can do 4 k in a week but no one else is capable?  There's at least one member of a clan in the final four that did over 3k in a day and they aren't in Fikang. You are obviously motivated by hurt feelings and being spiteful and only you can get yourself past that. Nobody owes you answers for anything. People answer to themselves and to God.  Worry about what you'll have to answer for and leave the rest alone. 

Would you like a list of all my Vikings?  I rarely race Tygana anymore or Rhaenarys and since you can change names now it's sooo easy to be anonymous and in this game why wouldn't everyone want to?  A lot of folks are racing.  Fikang is racing. I see them. A lot. Mostly mornings.  False accusations because you got your feelings hurt is spiteful and petty and needs to stop please. 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

Do you have any tips on how I can get over it? Because I have tried, and it always comes back. The past haunts me every day. 

Yes, I remember very clearly accepting the challenges you guys sent me every day last year. (in final rounds) So don't even try getting out of that one. And I never said they all were from challenges. I only accepted them after racing my 6 - 10 hours a day. but everyone was getting the challenges in the clan, not just me. That adds up.

Now i need to go to bed. 10:30 and i have work tomorrow. Good night to you and anyone reading this.

clarebear7's picture
clarebear7
Supreme Viking Champion
i have no idea what happened

i have no idea what happened between you and "tigger" but what goes around comes around. what u did to me still has me filled with regret and sad feelings even after almost a year. i never really got the answers i looked for but thankfully, i have moved on with a great clan and i hope u can too.  tigger has a way about her that goes against the grain of the majority of people but that is just how she is, so....... my advice?  let it go and move on, i had to.  good luck.

Dusty Torhild (Dusty)                                     Silver Foxie (Foxy)

Link for Armor Stats

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Thanks

Thanks Dusty but oddly enough she isn't angry with ME. That was kind of my point. She is substituting the name Valhall for the name of one player and that's just kind of unfair to the people who weren't involved in anyway. Valhall won last year on race trophies. We kept each other awake. OMG Carrieon and me last year, "I'm so tired I can't see my screen anymore". "Well I've lost all the feeling in my hands"  " yeah me too, wanna make a pot of coffee and keep racing?"  "Absolutely!!!!!"

Valhall is a small group of really great people. And it's the job of clan leaders to work twice as hard as their members. It's the job of leaders to remove people who are bad for the clan or inconsistent with its values and above all it's the job of the leaders to defend their membership.  Some of these accusations have actually reached outside of the game and created problems in the real world. It's ridiculous. 

And while Im on a Tigger rant, I've never been friendly with Walks. Walks has made some changes in his life recently and they are very evident to anyone who bothers to look. Change is hard, so rather than constantly tearing people down, support them and lift them up.  That's just the nature of this game. Constantly tearing people down and is again why you don't see me much.  We can all say mean things at time but that is quite different than being mean spirited and there are far too many mean spirited people in the world as it is. 

clarebear7's picture
clarebear7
Supreme Viking Champion
you and i went thru so much

you and i went thru so much last year too. lol so glad we were able to clear the air and become well... maybe not exactly friends but as least less adversarial hahaha! so glad that is behind me. however i should never glory in another's heartache. it was wrong of me to comment but i did so in the heat of the moment. i am human and have flaws which i am constantly trying to correct. i am/will apologize to Stiger. if she is suffering even a portion of what i went thru i wouldnt wish that on anyone. take care Tigger! luck to you and your clan!

@stiger, i publicly apologize to you for my insensitive comments. you have a great leader. do her proud.

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you Dusty :) I have

Thank you Dusty :) I have been going through a lot the past several months. Trying to cope with what had happened with Fox/spirit and other things that come up. I am sorry for what happened between us and with Swift. I wish things could have been handled better on my part. Yes, Maijic is wonderful <3 One of my absolute best friends :)

Yesterday my boss did a spot check on me. I work at a doggy daycare where there are 20-40 dogs in a room at a time. Two to three rooms are always full. She spot checked me on the name of one of the dogs I was with at the time. Didn't have a collar. I had to know it's name but I didn't. So she fired me. I was working there 2.5 weeks and had to know the name of all the regulars. This is 80 or 90+ dogs. I knew close to 70... Anyways, I am back to looking for a job.

Tibbles's picture
Tibbles
Supreme Viking Champion
Good luck!

Good luck!

grumpyforlife2's picture
grumpyforlife2
Supreme Viking Champion
May the Purple be with you ;)

Aww, i'm so sorry!  I'll be praying for you!

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks guys :)

Thanks guys :)

SSTroubleMakerSS's picture
SSTroubleMakerSS
Berk's Power Player
Hello-Adele

(Made by the talanted Pixel)

Deltro's picture
Deltro
Jarl
tbh

I've seen them around a lot. Sally and Tufflout are everywhere o.o They're fairly fast, but I wouldn't say hacker-fast.

And before a bitter loser decides to say "I'm not around enough to notice", there's this thing called alternate Vikings. <3 SoV might not be competing, but I'm sure as heck around to see what's going on.

​DELTRO

///////////

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
I know I know....

I know it's hard to see us cause your always looking at our dragons tail because your behind us.

If there was a top ten fastest racers in the world the top 4 would be in our clan right now.

And to STEWY.... thats not in a couple of hours. The two pics you have of us are the beginning and the end of each round.

Have a nice day, and good luck to everyone in the tournament!

And also to Penn....just ask Stew, summer and Keeys if theve seen me Swiftsilver account in TRR I'm sure they'll tell you yes but they ususlly see the back part as well. XD

If Pedz and the legendary Asvald come join us in the final round you'll see some true racing legends and great speed that you've never seen before.

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
First pic was at the

First pic was at the beginning of last round.
Second pic a couple of hours after the 2nd round started.
Sorry for not posting it clearer.
Yes I have seen your whole clan in TRR.
Yes we have only seen your tails.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Old McDonald was dyslexic O IE IE.

You know what is also hard?  Losing to me.

Sure I saw some of Sally's and Tufflout's tale, but they saw my tail about half the time too.  So where would you rank me, since I have beaten Sally and Tuff.  Note, I only saw these two on a regular basis in TRR.  I can't remember if I raced Silver.  If I did, it was only a couple of times total for the week.

Top 10 Fastest Racers... With or Without Speed Boosts?

Just curious, but where would you rank your members without the use of Speed Boosts?  Anybody can be fast with a speed boost, but are you fast based purely on skill and dragon power?

Asvald hasn't played for a very long time.  I knew him as a friend.  If he came back and joined you, I can almost guarantee it would not be the same Asvald; it would be someone else trying to portray themselves as Asvald.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Drums R Round, Pi's R Squared

I saw a lot of MustangSally and Tufflout in TRR when I was on.

RainbowSkrillStrike's picture
RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Wot :o

Go Hero! 

๖ۣۜRainbowSkrillStrike

Skrill is my most fav :)

Im Main an Strike Class!

My First Dragon is Skrill his name is TalonClaw and he is titan :)

(Name from Inspector Gadget 2015 and he like purple lol)

Clan!

Credit by: OutsiderBlack

Credit by: Orcawave101

Phantom Shadow & Lord :) ROAR!

Artis

Credit Artis: Wutend Bonfire (Titan Skrill)

Credit Artis: Nessie (TalonClaw Gif ^_^)

Artis: Syraza (this is awesome ^_^)

Edit credit: Frytha (I love it!)

Drawing Credit: Fireflash ()   

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Talon and baby Skrill)

Drawing credit: Vanilia Viking (Tysm I love it!)

Credit Drawing: Umbreon027 (omg I love it!)

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Dark Night and Night Dark)

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Vemon the Flamewhipper) 

Dragon Skrill Gif

My OC

This is Rainbow Skrill and his name is Rainbow :)

glorybringer's picture
glorybringer
Berk's Power Player
Go Valor!

You can do it! Valor is a great clan that is worthy of this year's prize! You can beat them!

Proud Elder oTDR 

TDR links:

TDR Official chat page:

here

TDR website (pm me here or post on the clan in-game MB to get the password to the members only page):

here

Fill in this for us to activate your TDR foum account:

here

Official Banner/Art thread:

here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:

TDR is my first clan, it made me understand what a clan should be. And so my loyalty goes to them. In any game-wide clan competitions, I will fight alongside fellow Dragon Racers above all. Some of my alt. vikings are in other clans bc TDR does not have space for them and I'd like to meet new friends. (And btw, R.I.P. The Messengers)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jambu, you don't get salary if you don't guard my siggy properly,

which means NO HELMET!

(Tinypic is not working for me, so now changed to freeimagehosting.net, lost some quality, but hey at least it is here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starflight the baby Nadder ramming into Shadowblaze the Razorwhip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Triple Stryke Fandom!

Darky the TS.

He hates his rider and almost ate him.

currently a rogue and searching for a nice rider-or dragon Alpha (though he wants to be one himself)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahara and the snail

Credit to EmeraldDragon03 for Sahara the Sand Wraith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cyber deathsong and hacker hunter, Reaper, by the amazing MegaboltPhoenix

Thank you Alpha!

Yes, we are coming at you, hackers!

I am a proud

Dragon Racer

Messenger

Resistace member

Ranger

Skreleen of the McNamaras

and

NightWing

(Click 'em!)

#freemembership June 2016

leader's picture
leader
Chief

Can you show triphy count for each clan who was in top 8? 

=====================

Wait, all top 8 clans from finals will get prize or I am wrong??? Super Russians will get a highly desired consolation prize?? Thank you so mutch!