Round 3 of Clash of the Clans 2016 Begins NOW!

81 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

The clan tournament has really picked up steam with only eight clans competing in Round 2, and now it's time to go through the hoops and see which clans made it for the Semi Finals! Incredible dragon trainers, I present you the top FOUR Clans who will compete in Round 3 starting NOW!

Spirit of Valhall (#1) v. Phantom Lords (#3)

Wings of Freedom (#4) v. Valor (#2)

By now, you should have gotten the hang of the breakdown for our annual tournament, but you can always check in with us to find out more just in case. In the meantime, watch out for NEXT WEEK to see who will make it to the thrilling finale of Clash of the Clans 2016 on Monday (3/21)! Best of luck to the four remaining Clans! http://smarturl.it/ClashClans16W3

TO NOTE: Looks like the wrong image went up with the post. Sorry for the confusion Vikings! The remaining 4 clans are noted above.

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
xd 

Please explain how we are going against TPL, they were on the other side of the bracket?

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry about that! Looks like the wrong image got uploaded, but the matchups have been updated above.

Gilhana's picture
Gilhana
Wilderness Explorer
Do you realize which sad

Do you realize which sad hearth you gave us?

All say good bye with tears in their eyes, nothing understand anymore. Now we have to get all back in game and happy in race.

Wings of Freedom!!! GO GO GO !!!

WooooooOOOOOOOooooooF :)

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you for fixing it, We

Thank you for fixing it, We all appreciate it for sure XD

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
That's one of those Bizarro bugs!!

That most have been a Bizarro bug. XD 

because everything in Bizarro world is backwards. LOL

Order of The Phoenix: The brave who gather to fight against the over bearing fear of failing.   A Viking who never goes down without a fight. A viking who can rise up out of any ashes, to any occation at any moment and become......... a firey Phoenix.

The Phoenix Knights

Big props to Ellisonn for cool banners of Hiccup having the Firey Knight coming from his heart and soul. XD

Sky Dark's picture
Sky Dark
Dragon Master
:p

:p

Name: Sky Dark

Clan: Valor (Elder)

BarkingGhost's picture
BarkingGhost
Supreme Viking Champion
Phantoms made it :)

Yay phantoms :) :)

Enough with the SPAM

for oh for, dragon not found.

Don't make Toothless angry

Candyblast's picture
Candyblast
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm rooting for ya Valor :)

"She shoots, she scores! Haha!"

"Oi! This is no time for standin' around!"

Oralie's picture
Oralie
Viking Warrior
Congratulations to everyone :)

congratulations to the clans who made it ^^

good luck to everyone :)

Hello I'm Oralie one of the Leaders of Fearless Alpha

If you want to join us and become a member of our family, you can PM:

Oralie (me) or Elizzza

In order to become an Elder in our clan you

need to:

1. Have a forum account in order to be able to cimmunicate with the Leaders and the Eders.

2. Have at least 10.000 trophies.

Since we want to know our members better, if someone is in Fearless less thean a month but have the trophies and the forum account requirements, then the member will not become Elder immediately.

MoonRise
Forager
ROAR!

Congratulations Phantoms!  Roar!!  

Your image is loading...

Your image is loading...    

About me: Well first and foremost, Hi!  I am Albany but y'all can call me "Al" or "moon" or whatever ya want. You know, as long as it's appropriate.  ^.^ Um, aside from being incredibly quirky, I enjoy writing, love winter, and chillin' with my amazingly awesome fam.  Especially my pride and joy, Eli.  My Golden Retriever Mix rescue.  I have the most wonderful squad.  They've stuck with me through my awkward early teenage years, and high school.  I've never been one to "go with the flow" or be apart of he popular cliches, but I've always had a handful of people who probably don't want me to be hit by a bus (: 

Um, my faith is a huge part of me as well.  I am a Christian, and is a counselor at a summer bible school.  

Bottom line, I am just your most basic-est, Coffee luvin', Netflix addict, Writer, Fanwing ever (;

KrasivaAstra's picture
KrasivaAstra
Chief

NOOOOO....Im so sad...Oh. But nothing! Swift Champions will be the best for me forever even without any tournments...
Congrats to all the clans that are in the 3rd round! Good luck to ya! And I wish you no glitches and to have a good time! And may the best clan win!

Welcome to msssssignature

to very long one XD

(actually it isnt very long yet-_-)

lets bet that you wont be able to read it to the end XD

My viking: 

• Name:Astra
  • Clan: Swift Champions
  • Main dragonChangewing ARTHAS
  • Trophies: 2600+
  • Dragon training Level:35 
  • Fishing Level: 30
  • Farming Level: 18
  • UDT: 1 gold star (13000+)

​My Facebook: Astra Changewing

My Google+: Astra Changewing

My YouTube: Astra Changewing

My forum name:KrasivaAstra

My in-game name: KrasivaAstra

My OC`s name: Astra Swiftson

My Chatzy name: Ch@ngeAstr@ da LOVE CHAMPION3

MDRAGONS!!!

1. Monstrous Nightmare RIFE male adult

2. Whispering Deah MOLEY female adult

3. Stormcutter CALCEFER male adult

4. Whispering Death BLIDAPOGANKA female baby

5. Changewing ARTHAS male adult

6. Groncicle AURORA female adult

7. Sand Wraith ZAMIS male adult

8. Scuttleclaw OPHELIA female adult

9. Smoking Smokebreath SIRKO male adult

10. Razorwhip  SILVERMOON female adult

11. Typhoomerang FERRARI female adult

12.Fireworm Queen CHRYSAN the MUM female adult

13. Rumblehorn MR CHAFER adult

14. Speed Stinger BLUE teen

15. Tide Glider PEARL female adult

16.   Flightmare VEGA female adult

17. Screaming Death GENOQUEEN female teen

18. Shockjaw SPARKY male baby

19.Singetail CAMILA female adult

How many female dragons >.< xD)

<33333 UNDERTALE, GRAVIT FALLS, JURASSIC PARK|WORLD, HTTYD = MY LIFE 

MY OC`S STORY!!!

Astra Swiftson - my main oc viking. I will add her photo later.

She lives on Berk with her family. Father - Olex

ander TheBravest (his surname was Windson but vikings named him TheBravest for his bravery in the battles) and mother Leanore Windson. Their farm is very interesting and unusual. Because it is a Fireworm Farm! They make honey for themselves or sell it.

Astra was born when hiccup was at the age of 5. Astra reached this age when Hiccup trained Toothless and now when Hiccup is at the age of 20, Astra has 15 years)))))

Astra loves speed and extreme, adventures and dangerous journeys. Her hobby is traveling but it isnt the only thing she goes in for. Her life is very various and interesting, i think. After her training a changewing her favourite thing became racing. Oh, it is the best thing ever! Flight, wind, sky, speed, clouds...

That was general information which is still under a construction)))...

And now a story of training Artas - Astra`s dragon!

If you want to have dragon you have to pass an exame about dragons and only after it you will get a permission to train a dragon.

Astra wanted a night fury, of course, but noone knows where they live. One boy, Clawet to be exact, hasnt passed the exam but Astra has. He met Astra near her house and said:

- Astra, Im glad that you have won!

- Oh, thank you, Clawet! You had good results, too...

- I have a very interesting deal for you. It is about night furies...

- Really?

- I was walking around Hiccup's house and...Well, I have stolen THIS.

- Looks like a map. You have STOLEN it!!!

- I want to train a night fury but I havent passed the test! And I hoped that you would help me...

- Ok, What do you mean?

- I will give you a map and you will train the night fury...

- !!!

- ...and than you will take me with you and I`ll train my one ,too.

- It`s great but how can I even find night furies...

- You have a map of the Night Isle! It is in your hands now.Ok,I have to go! Goood bye, good luck!

Astra got up very early. She took a map, a rope, a little copy of the book of dragons and one fireworm...Astra became a bit worried and a bit afraid.

Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Snotlout came and said to go to the arena. "It starts in 30 mins" - they said. Astra nodded and took her bag. It was scary to leave her home... Maybe it is the last time she is here, in her house.

There were very many people, the whole village, maybe. Astra sat on Toothles with Hiccup and they flew to theDragon Isle. Hiccup told me the rules:

- We will land on the Dragon Isle. Astrid and I will fly over and around the island. If something happends to you call us. You can spend here at much a week. You can go fishing or hunting. Be very careful because you will be among WILD dragons. You can took your weapons but it isnt allowed to shot at dragons without a reason. Only for a protection, OK?

-OK...

It was really great feeling that you will soon have your own night fury...

- Dont be afraid, I believe that you will manage! - said Astrid when she landed after Toothless.

Astra nodded and run to the forest. There were so many different scary sounds! Astra became really afraid...She had a plan (the plan is to train a random dragon and then to fly to the night isle) and she had to catch some fish. After that Astra climed a tree and saw a deadly nadder not far from her. Astra got down and run to the place where she saw that nadder.

...Nadder attacked by jumping on Astra but the girl rowed and found herself near a large pine-tree. She climed but the nadder fired the tree and it was about to fall. 

- It is my chance!

Astra jumped from the pine on nadder`s back. Deadly Nadder was suprised and disappointed. Astra gave the nadder a fish and "trained it with her hand".

Hiccup landed to congratulate Astra but she was GONE!!!

Astra flew on her first trained dragon to the Night Isle. She hoped to train a night fury besides she had some expeirence after a nadder))). 

- Come on, Poppy ( she named her nadder this way)! I think that's it, I think.

And really there was an island on the sea line. Suddenly the little smokebreath appeared. There were a lot of different weapons in his jaw. It flew above Astra when one of its axes fell down and hit Poppy's head. She fell uncouncious and stoped flying.

- Oh,Thor...POPPY!!!!!!!!

...First thing she could saw after her falling was a blue-blue sky. "Im probably dead" - thought Astra. But then she could see some pines, stones. She realized thet her arms, legs and practically the whole body had hurt very much.

- Ehm...Well, Im not dead if I still fell pain but where am I? Is it the Night Isle?

Astra made a fire and took some fish from her bag (it is impssible but after the falling it remaind near Astra XD >.<). Fried salmon without salt, sauces and etc wasnt very tasty but there was nothing else. Astra hasnt seen any night furies, she has heard only some scary sounds like "Shooh-shooh-shooh". It was getting dark and Astra fell asleep under a large pine-tree...

...Warm sunlight woke up her. Astra felt great! She looked around and realized that she had found herself in a stone cave. She came to the enter of the cave and looked out. The cave was situated very high on the mountain and pine-trees were so small down on the ground. Suddenly she heard a swish. Something invinsible (try to guess what it is)))) landed. Astra closed her eyes becouse of fright and was ready to meet her death...

But nothing happended. She opened one eye and saw THE CHANGEWING looking at her.

- Oh, my Thor! - whispered Astra, - Arent you going to kill me?

The changewing looked quite kind and Astra tried to train it. And what do you think? The whole her arm remained and the changewing wasnt going to attack.

AND NOW VERY QUICKLY: cHANGEWINGS LEFT ASTRA WITH THEM (REMEMBER SNOTLOUT AND THE CHANGEWING? YES, THATS IT XD) ASTRA LIVED WITH CHANGEWING FOR A LONG TIME, SHE PLAYED WITH LITTLE CHANGEWINGS AND THEY ALL LOVED HER. BUT SHE IS A VIKING AND SHE WANTED TO GO HOME. CHANEGWINGS FELT IT AND CARRIED ASTRA TO BERK. JUST IMAGINE HOW VIKINGS WERE SUPRISED!!!! CHANGEWINGS PRESENTED ASTRA THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING IN THE CHANGEWING`S LIFE -- THE CHANGEWING EGG! IT WAS ARTHAS.

Im very lazy XD XD 

What story do you want next? 

I cant believe but you have read it all! And as a reward here are some gifs!

MORE INFORMATION SOON

by NarixuZen

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Error: Brain Is NOT Here...

GOOOOO PHANTOMS! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAR!!

Ohh, I wonder what the prize will be! Hopefully something interesting..

Stop Boulder Class shaming!

BOULDER CLASS! BOULDER CLASS! OI OI OI!

Hai.

Welcome to my signature.

Since I am a person who is very, very lazy I (at this time) don't feel like making my siggy "fancy"

So, here's some stuff 'bout me.

I am a girl.

I like the color Blue/teal.

My favorite dragon class is Boulder Class.

my main dragon(s) are a Screaming Death named Odin, and a Skrill named Jayfeather.

I love Doctor Who, Merlin, Chuck, Physch, Harry Potter, The Kane Chronicles, and other nerd-y things.

My favorite Httyd dragons whose names start with the letter s are Screaming Deaths, Shivertooths, Skrills, Scauldrons, Smothering Smokebreaths, Snafflefangs, Shovelhelms, Sword Stealers, Snifflehunches (+Sneezelhunches) and Seashockers! (that's alot!)

And I am usually friendly :D

In-game name is: IIicedragonII (No, not lice dragon. Those are capital i's not l's. And you simply pronounce it as "Ice dragon")

Friend code: hmm.. P.M. me if you want it. Can't take any chances o3o

And I'm a proud member of The Phantom Lords! (ROAAAAAAAAR!)

I'm also a proud member of the recently-made forum clan The Sisterhood of Clams!

"We aren't perfect! We're women! We take what we want!"

I'll probably post some bios about my dragons, but I'm too lazy to do it right now XP

Amazing picture of my main viking OC, Eira Glacier, by Pixel!

Picture of my bestest-Screaming Death-buddy, Odin, by Dragonrider34!

Picture of Odin eliminating the largest threat known to vikings: BUTTERFLIES!! Awesome picture done by ScarfyWings! (He's not a fan of butterflies, deathly afraid of them actually. I can only shudder in horror as he has now discovered they're flammable..)

Epic picture of Odin done by WutendBonfire!

Info card on Odin by ze great AllyNadderRider!

Picture of Jayfeather by Dragonrider34!

Oldscratch Johnson by Gigimon!

Amazing picture of Seawings done by Freakzter!

Picture of Spottedleaf by Tyrannosaur66!

Picture of Mage by FlamingHusky!

Adorable picture of Gadget by KareKare!

Amazing edit of Armakillo done by Siren-Spirit!

Permafrost the lone Snow Wraith by Huntress of the Storms!

Great edit of Ignis my Monstrous Nightmare done by Frytha!

The Acidic ScuttleSting! Idea by me and this amazing picture by NightmareRebuff!

My ever-so-adorable Pan-Puffle Plumpkin by Sky and Ocean!

Blight the nightfury/razorwhip hybrid adopted from Tyrannosaur66!

Sea Glass, my first ever Aqua Borealis by Kcrocket & 1Flower!

Picture of Bluestar being... Bluestar by AngNadder!

Armakillo picture by Wildfire78!

Cute Shivertooth blinkie by Candyblast!

Picture of Graveyard admiring his precious chicken by NadderForever!

Picture of Doopliss by Dragonrider34!

Clan Stuff/Miscellaneous:

(right now it mostly has things for the Sisterhood of Clams, however if I find some phantoms stuff I shall add it to this section as well)

The Sisterhood of Clams' adorable mascot, Clament! (Done by the clan leader, Sky and Ocean!)

Awesome Elder picture of Me, Zuski, and Gummy Bear (our codenames, respectively.) by Sky and Ocean!

All clam members by our clam leader, Zuski/Sky and Ocean!

My clam badge by Zuski/Sky and Ocean! (The derpy bird represents me perfectly.)

Check out the dragon fight club! It's a cool sort of 'event' area where we stick dragons head-to-head on eachother and vote/see which would win in a fight!

Currently there's a tournament going on! Which side are you on?

Fire..

Or..

Ice..

Personally..

Team ice FTW!

Lil' short:

Jayfeather: C'mon friend, this thing won't hurt anyone!

Odin: I do not have time to mess around with strange objects.

Jayfeather: Look, just hold still.

-Seawings makes sure to not be in the shot of the camera-

-click-

Jayfeather: Aha! Got it. Ahh fish paste, my wing was in it..

Odin: Hand that over this minute! I... want to see if you got my good side..

Jayfeather: HA!

Seawings: G-guys lets just bring this thing to Ice, o-okay?

Odin: GIVE ME THE PICTURE!!

Jayfeather: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT!!

Odin: GIVE IT HERE YOU EEL WITH WINGS OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO-

-Jayfeather flew off chuckling-

-Odin roared after him-

-Seawings whimpers and decides to follow-

(Funny picture of Odin and Jayfeather by Wutend Bonfire!)

Ha! Got ya >:D

(awesome gif of Odin by Peymae!)

Tetch
Chief
-

Out of curiosity, why was the tournament set up to look like a seed/bracket tournament if it wasn't one?

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
It aways was in the past, I

It aways was in the past, I have no idea what is going on. #confused

Tetch
Chief
-

Except that here and here it is very cleary stated to be a seed/bracket tournament.  The fourth clan should have been The Forgotten Racers or Wings of Freedom, even if Team Fearless scored higher than both of them.

The tournament isn't following its own rules.

Gilhana's picture
Gilhana
Wilderness Explorer
Yes, your are right. It is

Yes, your are right. It is absolut confusing.

Not to understand anyway :/

Saber Zakuro's picture
Saber Zakuro
Dragon Master
THIS IS WRONG

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/clash-clans-round-1-starts-now 

it clearly states round two is clan versus clan!!! IN OTHER WORDS PHANTOMS VS FEARLESS !!!!How did this happen!!! THEY SHOULD FIX THIS!!!

~~~~~~My Dragons <3~~~~~~

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

It looks like the wrong image was originally uploaded with the post but the correct clans are listed above. Also the image has bee updated accordingly. Check it out!

BarkingGhost's picture
BarkingGhost
Supreme Viking Champion
Fear Class

Lol, I wanted the Phantoms to be next to the Fear Class icon

Gilhana's picture
Gilhana
Wilderness Explorer
Hehe Lol that is a little

Hehe Lol that is a little thing nicer for us after this big terror - i think i will finish some more race behind you ;)

Legendary dragon trainer's picture
Legendary drago...
Chief
Congrats to all clans

GO FEARLESS!!!!! :3

SIGNATURE

^Stormblast and Shady Flight playing together made by Tyrannosaur66^

^made by TosiLohi^

^basics of school of dragons license made by Raziel Razgriz, finished by me^  ^Stormblast card by ZeroTheRuthless^

^Stormblast and banners made by Nessie^

^Shady made by Floofqueen^

^banner made by Middy, clan logo made by Oraliee^

MY VERY OWN NIGHT FURY - SHADY FLIGHT 

^Shady drawing made by Wildfire78^   

^made by DatOneTrumpet^

^made by Eragorne^

introducing you...

dum dum duuuuum 

MY FIRST DRAGON IN SOD -> FIREFANG THE MONSTROUS NIGHTMARE 

^Firefang drawing made by Nessie^

I'm Strike Class person, because all of these gorgeous dragons belongs to this class ^^

but I fully respect the other classes 

:3

Adopted from Leader of The Night Fury Racers

name: Blue Fierce 

backstory: 

When I was younger my mom gave me a rock. She told me, that rock is in our family for centuries and I'm another one who will take care of it...Once, it was really rainy day and lightning blazed flames. One of the Lightnings struck on the rock and then, rock broke. I felt so bad about it. It was our family rock. After 2 days strange things started to happen. When I looked on that rock, something inside was moving. I decided to observe it. It was a baby blue dragon. The dragon was really cute, I named him blue fierce. Then, I realized I'm not able to have more than 2 dragons. (Yeah in our city, we have rules and one of the rules says that, every pupil can have only one dragon) It was dissapointing for me. I couldn't change my one dragon Stormblast instead of blue fierce. But I also couldn't leave blue fierce alone... What should I do? I will keep blue fierce. I hided him in the forest and I was visiting him every day. I took care about my both dragons. I was really lucky because no one found out my secret. Then, when I became older, I moved to another city. To city, where people can have how many dragons they want. To city, where I finally couldn't hide blue fierce. To city, where I created stronger bond between my 2 dragons. 

Adopted from Krazykira24 

name: Dreamie

personality:

Dreamie is really friendly and playful dragon. She prefer playing games than doing what she has to do what is sometimes bad for her. She is also truthworthinly and helpful. She loves to spend her time with other dragons and hanging out with them. With her crew they are unstoppable, because they never give up. 

Adopted from Wutend Bonfire 

personality: aggressive and protective

backstory:

One day, it was really dark. Me and Stormblast hanged out. While we were walking through the market in a inconspicuous part of Berk, trader Johan stopped me. He told me about a legenday unknown egg of Fireworm scream. I was interested. Legends say, this egg was found in volcano on Night Islands, far away from Berk. But then, he warned me. These types of dragons can be really dangerous and if something happen, I will have to face consequences. I was wondering about it, but then we made a deal. After a week, an egg hatched. It was an amazing moment, when I met Drogo. He looked me with his red deadly eyes and I knew, I don't regret my choice. What followed then, I didn't expect. The dragon gave me a short gaze and flew away. Don't ask me how could he fly. I was surprised too, he is baby. I called Stormblast and we followed Drogo. I can say he was really fast! When he saw us, he decided to fly thought Berk. He managed to destroy 3 houses, scare few sheep and injure a Viking. Storm flew ahead and blocked Drogo's last way to escape. He was captured. Then, I looked around and saw all that mess what Drogo did. Suddenly, Stoick came, standed in front of us and I could see his angry face. 'This dragon have to leave Berk!' told he. I disagreed. 'I will teach this dragon, I can do it' I replied. I got a chance and one week to prove my words. 

I started that day. Hiccup trained dragons with his own methods. Why don't try them? I brought dragon nip. All dragons love this plant but Fireworm Scream are exceptions. Nip just made him even more angry. We have to make strong bond. As I tried nip, I also tried all another methods. Nothing worked. I was on the way to give up, but then I came up with an idea. Fireworm Screams are aggressive and as I could observe, they like battling. The best way would be tame this dragon, like they do. Fight. I took a shield and a huge stick. I did not want to hurt him, they have strong armor so there's really small chance to injure him. This is my chance! I have to win this fight. Our fight was mostly balanced. At the end of the fight, I lost my stick. I accumulated braveness and went against Drogo only with my shield. However it was too close, I won. With a slow moves, I touched him. He gave up and I tamed him. Now, Drogo, you are my dragon and I'm your rider. We can make everything together. Adventures await for us

adopted from Tyrannosaur66

name: Sharp Darkness

backstory:

We live with dragons in Berk peacefully. Last 2 months, smothering smokebreath keep attacking our village. Alvin and Dagur can surprise us, so we have to have enough weapons to fight them off. Smokebreaths stole us almost everything! Every day more and more. We have to do something. It's gonna be a meeting in a great hall. Stoick will decide what to do...

after a meeting, he came and explained us the plan. 'Oh nice. We will go to smokebreath's island...how unexpected' thought I. We had settled off early in the morning. Right now, we are on the ship, getting closer and closer to the island. Oh, I forgot to mention, our dragons are here with us to help. It's 10 am and we are here. Air is damp, it's little bit dark around, but smokebreaths aren't here. We will go thought island and find them. I'm sure they are somewhere here. Journey was long and boring. But suddenly I heard something! It sounded like a roar. Upset and aggressive roar? Something is wrong at this. Me and few other Vikings went hide and spy. I couldn't believe my eyes. Dagur captured all the smokebreaths! He made them as slaves. That's why they attacked us. He ordered them to stole our armor and weapons! We have to free them. 

After a hour we made up a great plan. Few dragon riders will fly and take theirs attention. The rest of our Vikings will beat Dagur's guards and get to smokebreaths. This will work! First half of our Viking flew away and took attention. Now is the time. We are running against Dagur's guards. They noticed us and start fighting. This was easy. We beated our enemies and freed smokebreaths. Straightaway Dagur started to run. Why doesn't he fight? Why did they give up so easily? Since others take care about smokebreaths, I decided to follow Dagur. I'm faster, my dragon Stormblast is here to help. I called her. As we followed Dagur, I saw, he hold something in his hands. Isn't is...egg? Yeah, it is razorwhip cross night fury egg! these dragons are unique, it's only 6 dragon eggs like this in the world. After some time Dagur became tired of running and we finally catched him. I think, he stole this egg from its mother. I came back with an egg and with captured Dagur. I explained the whole story to Stoick and the others. He let me keep this egg and take care about it. The egg will remaind me, how we freed smokebreaths and how Dagur payed for his offense.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT :D

-a huge thanx goes to everyone who helped me with filling my signature in, you guys are awesome-

have a nice day ^^

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry for the confusion! It looke like the original image was not the correct one but the advancing clans are listed above with the updated image.  As mentioned, round 3 will include...

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Congratulations

Congratulations to all the clans advancing!

A very Special shout out to The Swift Champions for being seriously tough competition and racing their hearts out!

And as always, thank you to the members of Spirit of Valhall for another great round in spite of very busy schedules!

Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming rounds!

Regards,

The leaders of Valhall

Rebekkah's picture
Rebekkah
Supreme Viking Champion
GO GO GO!!!

GOOOO FEARLESS!!!!!

"Don't waste your time or time will waste you."

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry for the confusion! It looke like the original image was not the correct one but the advancing clans are listed above with the updated image.  As mentioned, round 3 will include...

Elizzza's picture
Elizzza
Wilderness Explorer
GO FEARLESS!

Yes we made it! It is actually weird. We wouldn't be here if they would have counted like they usually do. But like this the clans that actually gathered more trophies got to the next round. Good luck everyone! :)

MajoraTheHylian's picture
MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
I would like to actually help

I would like to actually help out with my clan, but I can't get in. I keep getting kicked off with the "Server is under maintenance" card.

Sig gid by MajoraDrowned

DeviantArt | Tumblr

Gyoa's picture
Gyoa
Supreme Viking Champion
Congrats all!

So proud to be part of a clan who worked as hard as we did! Keep up the hard teamwork, friends! 

I am also baffled as to why they switched the brackets. Valhall and Valor have nearly the same number of active Vikings in the clan, so it would've been a very even match! 

Best of luck, Phantoms! You're always a challenge in racing! :)

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
A bit confusing?

Did we not compete just in our brackets?  Was it whole field competition?  

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

AnimState's picture
AnimState
Supreme Viking Champion
Can you explain how two clans

Can you explain how two clans who were competing with each other made it to this round?

Big fat joke of tournament.

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
You guys got the short end of

You guys got the short end of the stick. Not cool at all. 

They obviously when with a pool play again with the 8 clans

AnimState's picture
AnimState
Supreme Viking Champion
That is not how the

That is not how the tournament was outlined to us at all. Very upsetting.

tygana's picture
tygana
Chief
Seriously messed up

Admins need to clarify what happened to the brackets.  I don't recall them announcing things would be handled differently this year. 

cmpawson's picture
cmpawson
Dragon Master
yup

Thanks Wor :(

Lassiel 

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

Lapis_Lupus's picture
Lapis_Lupus
Dragon Master
From one monumental task to the other!

FIrst it was up to our clan to take out the (possible) speed hackers of Club White bat. We managed to do that with flying colors, it appears.

But now...now...

It is up to us to take on the Phantom Lords full-front. To see if we can topple the reigning champions.

GO VALOR!

Gif made and originally posted by: stworzydlak

Banner made and originally posted by: Aurora the Swift

AnimState's picture
AnimState
Supreme Viking Champion
Oh, you know. Unless Sod just

Oh, you know. Unless Sod just randomly decides you're facing off against a clan you're not like they did for the last round.

BarkingGhost's picture
BarkingGhost
Supreme Viking Champion
Not speed hacking

ooOMEGAoo was not and is not a speed hacker!!!

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
At least that speed hacking clan didn't make it.

At least that speed hacking clan club white didn't make it. 

Lapis_Lupus's picture
Lapis_Lupus
Dragon Master
EDIT

There we go, facing the proper clan now. But still, I know that day to take down the champions will come. 

Zelda Link's picture
Zelda Link
Drott
How?

How did both Team Fearless and The Phantom Lords make it in? Weren't they competing against each other?

Zelda Link

Elder of The Phantom Lords

These guys are so cute hehehe

Hey! Listen!111000.png

Hoy, small fry!

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

The flow of time is always cruel...

After all, a fake is a fake...and no matter how much you dress it up, the real thing always wins!

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other.

Once upon a time I was a Brother. Then I became a WoF, but now, I am a Phantom.

Rebekkah's picture
Rebekkah
Supreme Viking Champion
Hello.

Admins-Explain.

cmpawson's picture
cmpawson
Dragon Master
How can both Fearless AND

How can both Fearless AND Lords advance. The chart is a lie. Congrats to each of you though

Saber Zakuro's picture
Saber Zakuro
Dragon Master
THIS IS WRONG

It was clearly stated in the previous round that the style of competition is clan versus clan. You have to beat the clan you were pit against the second round to proceed to round 3!!! How come both Team Fearless and Phantom Lords proceed when it was clearly stated as The Phantom Lords (#4) v. Team Fearless (#5)????  Forgotten racers or Wings of Freedom ,one of them should have proceeded!!!!

cmpawson's picture
cmpawson
Dragon Master
perhaps

Perhaps SOD does not really care about fairness or good communication... Just saying

Tetch
Chief
-

I'm really hoping this is a programming flub where the scoring wasn't switched correctly from round 1 (8 highest advance) to round 2 (highest of each pair advance) and the code was accidentally set as '4 highest advance'.  That'd explain how both Phantoms and Fearless moved on, but apparently no one who worked on the code, graphics, or this post paid a whole lot of attention to what they were doing and so the error wasn't caught.

Fairest way to handle this would be to either:

A: Reset the tourney results for this round, all clans start at zero.

B. Give the true fourth seed clan a handicap equal to the number of trophies earned by the current lowest-scoring seed clan.

C. Apply A or B, but only to the fourth and first clans, leaving the second and third seeds alone since they're on the other side of the bracket.

Neither is perfect, since either one or three clans get some number of hours of work lost, or the fourth clan has to hope the clan ranked third has been earning well. 

ETA: Mind, given that Spirit of Vahalla placed first in both the first and second rounds, odds are the fourth seed is getting knocked out next Monday anyway.  But the tournament should be held to its own rules and whoever should have gotten the fourth slot should have the chance to play their hardest for the possibility of moving on and, if not, at least knowing that they played their best and went out fairly.

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry for the confusion!

cmpawson's picture
cmpawson
Dragon Master
Valor

Valor!!! I wish we would be competing with you!!! Such fun it would be. La is very sad

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
I was so looking forward to

I was so looking forward to it as was my whole clan. 

If there was a tournament going on right now for disappointment I would win hands down.