Require a reply from very old players (Before October 16th 2014) who have access to Toothless permanently

10 replies [Last post]
ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion

I am also one of the very old players who has access to Toothless even if not a member but I have 2 really important questions that I hope someone who is also an old player and has access to Toothless permanetly can answer me please :) I have not been a member in a long time but I was thinking of buying the 7 days membership once to try and buy those racing stripes they added for Toothless in the shop but I have two questions:-

1) If I buy this membership and it expires will I still have access to my Toothless because I am an old player or will he be converted to a recent dragon and so be locked for me after the membership expires ? Or is there a possibility that the game might glitch me and think I got a new Toothless and so end up locking it despite me being an old player ?

2) Will my Toothless still be able to wear those racing stripes after my membership expires or not anymore? Is it only if you are a member? despite me having my Toothless unlocked for me because iam one of the old players ?

I would appreciate any clarification ! :)

(School of Dragons Anti Hacking Team)

A proud member of The Phantom Lords

& The Phantom Shadows

~ JessyWolf's Dragons ~

~ XxMoonShadowxX's Dragons ~

catiedragons's picture
catiedragons
Supreme Viking Champion
<3

I'm not sure about the first question, though I may be able to help with the second, if only a little bit.

I have a unlocked Toothless, as I got him before October 16, 2014. I recently tried buying the racing stripes in the store. However, as I did not have a membership, they are were locked. I'm assuming that if you have a membership and buy the racing stripes, you can wear it as long as you have a membership. My guess is that if you take it off after your membership ends, you won't be able to put it back on, kinda like the membership flight suit.

But don't take my word for it, as I really don't know and this might not even be correct.

I hope someone else can be of more help than me!

NOTICE

Because of lack of motivation, I am not currently taking requests for viking licenses! If you have PM'd me before 4/10/17 and I have not replied to you and/or done yours, please PM me again soon and I'll make sure to get yours done. Otherwise, they are on hold indefinitely. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for understanding! 

-----

♥ Catie ~ She/Her ~ 18 y/o ♥

♥ Joined SoD June 1, 2014 ♥

-----

tumblr

(Warning: swearing and sensitive topics; not for kids!)

Deviant Art

(Warning: Occasional swearing!)

Flight Rising

Dragon Cave

~

(all links should open in new tab)

-----

Various artists credited in image. Pictures not credited and/or with no artist signature belong to me. The portraits in the viking licenses were done by Pixel.

My icon was made by me.

Please do not copy, trace, or otherwise use my art without my permission!

Thank you to all who have contributed to my signature!

-----

"I don't really care, you can keep the things we used to share. But what did you do with my heart?” 

~Thomas Sanders~

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
I appreciate you replying at

I appreciate you replying at least people have been ignoring me lately kinda feels like that I would sometimes make forum post and no one would reply at all ;3 not always of course but idk lately. Guess il wait for someone else to reply too hopefully but thanks ~

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
A wild post appeared!!!

The answer to your first question is no. You have to have had a Toothless 2 years ago in order to still have him. So, just getting him now will not work, n fact, he'd only take up stable space.

Don't waste your money on racing stripes if your only going to have him for a week. But the answer is yes. If you unlock Toothless again, he will still have those stripes.

Welcome To My Signature

"If you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf" -Khrushchev

In Game Name (IGN): WolfandStar

Friend Code: Not Accepting

-----------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Lynx

Art done by DuskDayBreak

Lynx is rather bold and loud She is like Luna Lovegood in the sense that she is rather... odd. Loud, shameless and weird. She is more animal like than human. Lynx enjoys being flashy, showing off her skills. Once she sets her mind to something, she is natrually good at it. The problem is that she loses focus easy and doesn't like setting herself to standards. She craves adventure and can grow bored easily. She is particularly fast on her feet, but has low stamina levels. She is strong and tall for her age. Lynx is stubborn and laid-back most of the time. She does not like to follow orders. Some of her skills include: being double jointed, the ability of being able to climb almost any surface, very good at mimicking animal sounds and is EXTREMELY good at sneaking around. However, there is a side to Lynx that she does not show very often. She is very lazy and selfish at times, mainly because she lacks compassion twords humankind, caring more about dragons and animals more so than humans. This tendency causes her to be merciless in the face of battle.

........Lyra

Art done by xXSadieKaneXx

Lyra is very concealed and secretive. She rarely shows emotion and looks down on those who do. She is insanely obervative and could possibly rub off as edgy. Lyra can be rudely scarcastic, and may accidently hurt you. Don't expect remorse.  Though in fights, she doesn't appear to have a sense of honor and isn't afraid to fight dirty. She WILL kill. Lyra is willing to do anything to ensure her well being, and the well being of her mother. Which could be a weakness. she values her self preservation. She doesn't talk much either. She usually has her hood masking her pale delicate face and long hair. 

Nightshade

.....................................................................................................................................Edits done by Me and Cocopuppy

Deathstalker

........................................................................................................................  ....................................................................Edits done by Archer and  Zikta

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
I am one of the old palayers,

I am one of the old palayers, I have had this game an Toothless 4 years ago he is unlocked for me permanently, you must have misunderstood my post ;3 what I am trying to find out is if I get to keep the racing stripes after the 7 days membership expires since toothless is unlocked for me and be able to wear them and if he will still be unlocked for me even after the 7 days expires since I am one of the very old players and have him unlocked or is there a possibility that he might be converted to a recent dragon or maybe the game glitching and thinking he is a new dragon of mine 

chakuu's picture
chakuu
Supreme Viking Champion
To answer number 1, it seems

To answer number 1, it seems a grandfathered Toothless will stay with you after your membership expires

I think I had a problem with mine where he became locked for like 2 days with my very first membership but I contacted the admins and they were able to help me out

As far as the second question, I have my 6 month membership about to expire in august so I wont be able to know until then if we get to keep the alpha toothless skin.

I'm hoping we get to keep it.

If you bought racing stripes from the shop though and you have a grandfathered Toothless then you can use them for sure whenever, even without a membership.

Click to view my art thread! http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/chakuus-art-thread

RIP Wings of Royalty, You will be missed

Bouncy Nadder and WoR banners created by Rae

Bouncy Whisper created by me

Bouncy Scauldron created by me

Banner and Gronckle created by Kaz

Bouncy Toothless and Sparkle chickens created by me

Grapple Grounder made by SleepyRaccoon

Bee bouncy nade by OwlyDragons

Warriors of Royalty banner by: aprikoze

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
Ah I see that is what I

Ah I see that is what I wanted to know because my toothless is grandfathered and I was not taking about the alpha skin I don't have it and it needs 6 month membership I was asking about the racing stripes only if I buy them in those 7 days and the 7 days finish up will I still have access to them and be able to wear them or no ;3 did you buy the stripes ? If yes and when your membership expires try to see if it will work even without membership and can you please update me ? I would appreciate it very much :)

If anyone else has been through those two questions that I have asked about then please do tell of you know as well :)

chakuu's picture
chakuu
Supreme Viking Champion
I did buy the stripes!  I

I did buy the stripes!

I still need to buy the alpha stripes though but I'll let you know what happens!

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
The alpha toothless skin can

The alpha toothless skin can only be gotten from a 6 or more month membership there is no other way, so I am not asking about those :) but yes please do tell me if you can use the racing stripes after your membership expires and if your toothless is still unlocked for you ! Thanks ! I will wait for your update ^_^

RadioactiveShark's picture
RadioactiveShark
Supreme Viking Champion
For the first one, I've tried

For the first one, I've tried this with the trial membership and I'm pretty sure the only way you can lose it is a glitch. I had a different glitch once that took away all my dragons except my last active one, and I got a message that said, 'Congratulations on your new Toothless!" even though I had no membership, and the Toothless showed up under that glitch. which I think indicates that server side our accounts are flagged as keeping Toothless. Even if you did lose it, you could 100% make a complaint about it and there's nothing that could defend it being taken away because of the announcement of that Grandfather rule when it first happened.

As for the second, I'm pretty sure you can wear them but not buy more. If you have it and you have a Toothless, even without membership I believe that you can still use it, the game can really only prevent you from buying more Toothless accessories. Although I could be wrong on this one, I haven't bought membership in a loong time

Trinitayyy ~AAAoWM

Always a Phantom Lord.

ShadowWolf100's picture
ShadowWolf100
Supreme Viking Champion
I see makes sense :) guess

I see makes sense :) guess there is only one way to find out I will just have to buy it and hope for the best ;3 thx guys 

but still if anyone knows for sure about my 2 questions please do reply :)