Prepare for Dragon Tactics War with the 2.13 Update!

82 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

Calling all Vikings, the School of Dragons is bringing daring new features to give you the ultimate battling experience yet!  

Once you’ve settled on one of the 29 NEW Dragons available in Dragon Tactics, you’ll need to prepare it for fierce battle as you head into the cold highlands of 8 NEW levels in Dragon Tactics! These levels are challenging as they are daring. Can you brave the depths of the arctic Tactics levels?

To succeed, you will need to hit the armory within the Blacksmith Shop. Maces, Axes, and Swords, we have over 30 NEW weapons for your to choose from. Which will you go with? But weapons will only get you so far, for these Tactics levels are filled with twists, turns and surprises. Battle Armor suits and an EXCLUSIVE shield will take you the rest of the way for VICTORY. With your new supply of armory, you’ll be ready to master the new Dragon Tactics in no time. So head over to the new Dragon Tactics portal in the Training Grounds to get started. 

Go visit Gobber and his new Blacksmith shop to get all your Viking gear and upgrade your weapon quality to take your battling to the next level. From Common to Rare, to Epic, and eventually LEGENDARY – will you wield the power of the Legendary weapons?

Dragon Tactics isn’t the only thing that received an upgrade in this release. In addition to multiple big fixes, you can now adjust certain graphic settings to best optimize your gaming experience.

Let’s get started, Vikings.

Wildvanity's picture
Wildvanity
Supreme Viking Champion
YOOOOO

This. Is. EPIC!!!!

Hello! I’m Wildvanity, proud leader of the LuckyDragonGuards. 

We protect dragons of all elements, and leave no one behind. Shield made by Mack

Part of the Dreki Ridarri

Something you need to know to understand a part of me xD :

He’s watching you, so you better be nice xD

And his (always on duty) rider is Amy:

Made by LilyStark

Main/Duty dragon:

Shadow- level 30 Stormcutter. Born: 12/01/2017

credits to Dogloven. Thank you so much its so cool!

Very first dragon:

Spikey- level 30 Deadly Nadder. Born: 09/07/2016

Other dragons(not with name or else it’s gonna take a while):

Deadly Nadders: 4 with Spikey included

Whispering Deaths: 8 don’t mind me having an army of them xD

Hideous Zipplebacks: 3

Sand Wraith: 4

Skrills: 6

Thunderdrums: 3

Typhoomerang: 4

Groncicles: 2

Boneknappers: 3

Mudrakers: 4

Hotburples: 2

Monstrous Nightmares: 4

Gronckles: 1

Tide Gliders: 2

Scuttle Claws: 3

Smothering Smokebreath: 1

Flightmares: 3

Grapple Grounders: 3

Razorwhips: 2

Death Songs: 1

Screaming Deaths: 4

Shockjaws: 2

Speed Stingers: 2

Snow Wraiths: 1

Flame Whippers: 1

Stormcutters: 2 with Shadow including

Shivertooth: 3

Changewings: 3

Moldruffles: 2

Snafflefangs: 2

Wind walkers: 1

Woolly Howls: 1

Hobblegrunts: 3

Scauldrons: 3

Fireworm Queens: 2

Sweet Deaths: 4

Singetails: 1

Eruptodons: 1

Triple Stryke: 1

Slithersongs: 1

Silver Phantoms: 1

Sliquifiers: 1

Prickleboggles: 1

Rumblehorns: 1

Armorwings: 1

Snaptrappers: 2

Raincutters: 1

Elder Sentinel: 1   No really?! Only one?

Timberjacks: 1

i didn’t put Toothless in the list because he is obviously not my dragon.

Dramillion got added? WOOT WOOT!

Dragon gifs i love:

i don’t know why i added this gif...

Other art i requested from others:

Credits to Piggyxl, Wildy every morning..

Credits to Zikta for this proud Shadow

Credits to XxXPurpleHolkingXxX, majestic!

Credits to Zikta for the sleeping brothers.

Credits to MericcupNightFury for this amazing portrait of Amy

Credits to XxXPurpleHolkingXxX, it looks nice!

Credits to XxXPurpleHolkingXxX for the cute looking Shadow! Just like when he was a baby.

Credits to SilverNight for this amazing art of Shadow! 

Credits to TosiLohi for this incredible art of my main, Wildvanity.

Credits to Zeezur for this wonderful edit of Shadow.

Art I made(drawings,edits)+ Adoptables:

My main character

Panny my Night Fury adoptable (young adult)

Swifty the male NF

Crystalcore the female Light Fury. Credits to dragonrider34

Credits to XxSilver.NightxX for the mischievous Swifty.

Mack0927's picture
Mack0927
Supreme Viking Champion
Where is the blacksmith?

Where is the blacksmith?

Hi, my name is Mack! 

My in game name is Diplomatmackofberk if you see me feel free to say hi!

This is my best-est, cutest, most amazing, loyal boy Zephyrus (God of the wind and spring)! He is so cute!

Art Gallery!

Made by Megaboltphoenix

Made by Katarile

Made by XxXPurpleHolkingXxX

Also also by XxXPurpleHolkingXxX

Also Made by XxXPurpleHolkingXxX

Made by ImDerpySheylaYT

Made by AndreaEaston

By Zikta

Also by Zikta

By Chameishida

Made by SeaShockersFury

By XxSilverNightxX

By Lisafish

By Lisa and Snowflake

By MinionV1

"I've decided I don't want to fight dragons"

-Hiccup Haddock

Profile Picture by Hillevij

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Hey,   The Blacksmith can be

Hey,

The Blacksmith can be found on Outpost Island, go upgrade those weapons! 

Asgardian's picture
Asgardian
Drott
—————————-

yes, Something entertaining to do finally! : D

(credit to whoever made gif : P)

I’m sorry I really like snow XD

~Proud elder of TDR~

Credit to Stworzydlak

~Proud member of SoV~

Credit to Queen Heather

My Viking Family           

~ErikofSoD~           ~Thorvaldeir~     ~Hannah the Wise~   ~RacerWithNerve~       ~EvaOfTDR~

~Photo edit by me~

~IN-GAME INFO~

Clean or dirty racer: clean, until others start racing dirty (as I cannot switch servers)..(ok I try not to but..hehe)

Main racing dragons: Toothless and the Woollyhowls                                                          

Started playing SoD:  08/08/2015

Note, if I stop for a few seconds and then leave race, it is because my dragon starts uncontrollably “spinning” (idk why it does this)

Friend code(s): PM so I know who you are 

where you can find me in-game: before battle, I’ll always be at the top of the that rock wall at training grounds, the view is nice and it’s a good hiding spot. 

Likes in-game: TRR racing, (as usual) running around with speedstinger, going to cool places and actually using a rod to catch fish, and hanging out with friends...

~Tsunami Terror~

Adopted from AntroTyree’s NF Breeding Center

base by Wyndbain

Currently not-very-active on forum ... (For now)

~So...I decided to write a story (work on my writing skills) I don’t write a lot (so pls excuse me if it sounds basic and if there are any grammar mistakes) and I also hope I am not stealing anyone else’s ideas, bcs I haven’t read any fan-fictions (yet) on here~

Note: I’m not using paragraphs for it (this is how it typed out so...)

~How my viking got (some) of her woolyhowls~

It was evening, getting dark and cold...the isolated village (not Berk) was freezing up like water in a freezer.

A rider mounted a small, black with gold spots, sand wraith and took off west towards a mountain range.

The rider was covered in a thick leather hood\cloak and grasped tightly to her dragons saddle as the piercing winds and falling snow covered them. The dragons wings were carried off with the wind as he skillfully navigated through the weather-he almost seemed to be playing with himself surprisingly. Through the peaks that scratched the sky, both rider and dragon glided or flew enjoying a flight before the night set in...until.

Not long later, a gianormous gust of wind and snowflakes hammered down on the area, leaving very little visibility and bad maneuverability for the dragon while his playfulness quickly turned into panic. Sabotaged with the new obstacle, the rider, quickly knowing that her sand wraith would most likely fail to beat the winds, scanned below for a good landing spot. Oh, but, there was no ground in sight! What seemed like a harmless trip through the sky turned into a life threatening situation! It was only a matter of time before Dirtpaw, young and scrawny like he was, would give into the bitter storm and fall though the air...actually, that’s exactly what happened a few minutes later.

Dirtpaw’s wings locked and he-along with his poor rider- started to helplessly drop to their possible end as heavy snow encircled them both...but then this huge shape started comming after them. It was a dragon for sure, built for snow-storms of course and such speed that it swooped up the dragon and rider with ease...

As the big paws of the unknown helper wrapped around Dirtpaw’s body, the rider had time to take a glimpse of this dragon (that supposedly saved their lives). Giant spikes down the back getting smaller to the tail, a frame very similar to the sand wraith, and the power of the wings that were able to carry itself and the two other bodies gave it all away..

The woolly howl, a majestic but fierce strike class dragon, swept down to the ground breezing through the blizzard like a knife. When they landed (it may have been a ledge or the actual ground, but you can’t tell since the visibility was low) the woolyhowl had brought them on the outside of a cave made out of some sort of black stone. After it dropped the creatures whom it had picked up on what seemed to be a return flight, the dragon backed up towards the cave with a cautious, but curious pace-never taking its eyes off the two.

Hannah just stood their with her hand on Dirtpaw’s neck. She could not believe what just happend. This woolly howl, which seemed pretty wild, saved her dragon and herself from a near disaster. Looking straight at the two, the woolyhowl was grayish with a even darker belly but white tips on the fur-like spikes. Looking close, Hannah noticed it had deep purple eyes that looked right at her. She and Dirtpaw did not dare move a muscle...

Snow whirled around the trio as the woolly howl scanned its eyes on dragon and rider, but after what seemed like forever staring at them, the woolyhowl gave a quick snort and started to make way towards the cave. As the dragon entered the cave, Dirtpaw was the first one to break silience and stillness with his wings when they shot up for a second to ease the tension of the situation. He then sat down for a second in the snow and gave his rider an exhausted glare as if trying to say, “that was absolutely terrifying, now what?”. To be honest, Hannah did not know what to do next. If they stayed out here, they would likely freeze, so this left only one option open. Go inside the cave and hope that the woolly howl didn’t turn on them and rip them to shreds...

careful steps and slow gestures were on Hannah’s mind when she entered the cave-more steps showed the width and length to be quite large. However,not long after, the girl could now see the ending of the cave as well as the woolly howl and a clutch of eggs. Panic shook inside the viking and her sand wraith, who was slowly trailing behind now. This was a very dangerous situation! There was no telling what the mother dragon would do to the in-coming intruders as they both slowly backed up... The woolly howl didn’t do anything though. She just stayed put, and acted like the rider and dragon were harmless birds waiting out the storm. True that they were no match for a dragon like her (and I guess she sensed that) but this was rare that she hadn’t attacked or snarled at them.

Baffled Hannah, at this point, stopped backing up for a moment to observe the dragon and her eggs... Dirtpaw did very similar as he passively looked at the ground. Ten minutes later, the girl and sand wraith lost patience and decided to sit down. Still nothing happened, as the woolly howl countinued to stare at them every once in a while-all while the night started to settle in. Speaking of night, sleep was beginning to nag at Dirtpaw and Hannah, who were already tired from today’s excitement. Thinking of sleep was enticing for them both, and soon, Dirtpaw gave in. His eyes did not open at all and he breathed slowly...his rider would have liked to do the same, but she couldn’t help but think how bad of an idea it was to sleep in the same cave with a wild dragon and eggs. As hard as she tried to stay awake and keep her guard up, tiredness took over when she leaned against her sand wraith.  The storm continued to rage outside with howling winds until morning...

Rays of glistening light shown through the cave when the sun rose out from behind the other mountains...warmth started to thaw some of the snow that had crept in. Most of the clouds were gone, as the blizzard had moved south. All was sound, and the first to open their eyes was Dirtpaw. Being a dragon meant for water, he was eager to get his rider up and finally go home-and thats what he did. Hannah’s eyes shot wide open at the feel of Dirtpaw’s muzzle nudging against her left arm. Coldness crept all over her body, as her cloths were not meant to stand this type of temperature for this long of time, infact, she felt very similar to a frozen piece of meat. It took a few minutes, but she was finally on her feet with Dirtpaw by her side. A quick glance at the peacefully sleeping woolly howl told the two that this was a perfect time to leave. Walking out of the cave, Hannah mounted Dirtpaw and gave one last look at the dragon and her eggs; silently giving thanks to the mother for possibly saving their lives.

It wasn’t a long flight back to the village at all, and on the way back...she encountered another dragon rider who was sent to go looking for her. Erik, one of her two cousins, rode on a black hotburple after her. Granted he was about three years younger than Hannah, he was (acted anyways) like he could handle stuff like this...As he came in reach of Dirtpaw, he shouted “HEY YOU! It sure looks like you got carried away again on one of your evening cruises...you got everyone worried again-except me of course.” he added with a hint of sarcasm. Hannah managed to roll her eyes at him and slip a small smile. She was glad to be safe.

The village was a small one, cornered in-between four mountains with little space. A few of the houses actually ran up the steep, ice covered, slopes of some of them. As Erik and Hannah landed in front of their hut (which was one of the smallest), the door burst open and three vikings dressed in heavy winter gear ran out towards them. “Ohhhh my gods!!!! WHERE WERE YOU???” the youngest one, Alvildja bursted out. She wrapped her arms tightly around Hannah and nearly squeezed her to death. The next greeter, a rather tall and muscular guy, spoke in a calm tone and hugged Hannah with one arm, “ hmm ...maybe next time, wait see if storm approaches. Then this wouldn’t happen much. Doesn’t matter, you home now.” Thorvaldeir looked at his friend with a soft expression. The last one-Erik’s sister,Nerve, circled around Hannah with a face that showed zero emotion,“well done kid. You made it back with everyone worried sick. What do you have to say for yourself?”.

“Oh well..just another thing gone wrong- yes, it was a really-umm-interesting adventure” Hannah replied as she returned Alvildja and Thorvaldeir’s  hugs. “I’ll tell y’all about it later.” as she walked inside the hut. She felt frozen to the bone and did not want to answer any questions of their questions at the moment...

Fire whirled inside the fireplace, so it didn’t take long until the hut was boiling inside...the area barely fit the five vikings, who were now all sitting down having an early lunch. Silience ruled until Erik spoke up asking about what happened-and for the next twenty minutes, Hannah talked about the encounter with the woolly howl.  

“Wait, so the dragon didn’t attack you at all?” Nerve questioned as she took a bite of her meal. “ Did you get to touch the eggs? How many were there?” Alvildja chirped in. Hannah answered, “ I have no idea why she didn’t...lucky us I guess...no I did not touch the eggs, that would have probably caused her to ki.ll us!” This went on for another twenty or so minutes. The last question answered, from Erik, was if the woolly howl currently lived in that exact area. “I think so...not one hundred percent...why do you ask Erik?” Hannah already knew why he asked, as Erik wanted to go find the woolly howl for himself. “Ah well, it would be a great way to waste around-watching her and the eggs. Maybe while we’re observing, they will hatch and-’’ before he could finish, Nerve interrupted her brother. “Uhh ok ok...but you don’t know the way do you?” Erik gave her an assuring glance, “pffft you think I don’t know? It’s above that sheet of ice that stretches across from the peak right behind us...I’ve been there plenty of times-including the cave.” 

An agreement came between the three vikings (Nerve, Hannah and Erik) that they would go and visit the dragon and her eggs tomorrow. Nerve’s only excuse for coming was she wanted to back the other two up in case anything happened...but really she wanted to find the woolly howl and eggs as well.

morning came, and they set off. Erik riding his hotburble, Nerve riding a skuttleclaw, and Hannah riding Dirtpaw again. The sky was fairly clear, and there wasn’t much wind except a cool breeze that swept nicely under the dragons wings...it didn’t take them long to reach their destination. Maybe about a foot of snow covered the ground as the three flew low searching for any movement. After an hour (it felt like more), a bulky shape was spotted flying towards them. The woolly howl dived down and sped right under-neath them. She didn’t  seem to pay much attention to the riders and dragons- she only glared at them with her lazy purple eyes. Almost positive she was going back to the cave, Erik suddenly spoke, “ The eggs!!!” he whipped his dragon around and started to very slowly, trail the woolly howl.

Hannah and Nerve both looked at each other, and after a split second, turned their dragons around trying to catch up to  Erik. The woolly howl reacted first though. She spun her body around at Erik and blasted a couple shots at him. Made out of icey hail balls, they could easily take out any of the three dragons...and for next few seconds, all three riders and their dragons tried to dodge them.

Dirtpaw and Hannah were, unfortunately, the first to suffer the blasts, as they were not quick enough to get out of the way. Next, Erik with his hotburple; and last, Nerve and her dragon were hit. The damage caused to each individual was rather interesting. The sand wraith and skuttleclaw were thrown out of balance, and they almost slammed into the ground. As for the hotburple, he spun around out of control, but not as much as the other two dragons- i guess because he was sturdier (in terms of armour). However, after the three recovered, the woolly howl had vanished.

“OK! That was WAYYY too close...” Nerve was the first to respond. “See this is exactly why you two-especially Erik when it comes to observing dragons-get into trouble! Curiousty can be a dangerous thing.” Erik answered back, “ohhhh well. Yea I didn’t mean for that to happen...” he shrugged and looked beyond his sister’s infuriated glare. Hannah said similar, “ugh..yea that didn’t turn out well. At least we know some of her (the woolly howls) boundaries though”. Nerve said nothing to them both on the trip back.  The next day, when they agreed to go looking for the woolly howl again, was different. 

Distance was kept this time (by a lot), and in return, the woolly howl acted completely normal...notes were written and drawn as the three watched her for at least an hour. This soon became a daily habit for the three vikings and their dragons, as there wasn’t any better way to spend some time doing this.

Day after day, they visited the place, usually-if not always- spotting her. 

Then, one day, they couldn’t find her. The next day was the same..and much time was spent trying to find the woolly howl and/or her eggs. Hannah concluded, that maybe she temporarily left, however that possiblty was unlikely since she would most likely not leave her eggs for that amount of time...Erik suggested that they go back to the cave. Nerve wasn’t very happy with it, but the decision was made to go and check.

~TO BE COUNTINUED~ (Bcs I cant right this all rn)

...that’s all!..

Mack0927's picture
Mack0927
Supreme Viking Champion
Where is the blacksmith?

Where is the blacksmith?

Wildvanity's picture
Wildvanity
Supreme Viking Champion
-

On Berk. 

MAN OH MAN I FEEL THE HYPE!

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

ArnoraSterkinsen's picture
ArnoraSterkinsen
Supreme Viking Champion
Where's the Blacksmith?

“We shall fight on the seas and ocean, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; 

we shall never surrender.”

― Winston Churchill     

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Welcome to my signature; although it is still in a working process, but please enjoy my sig full of everything I admire, believe, and on ocassion, completely obsess over. Also, I humbly apologize for this sig to be extremely long, but it's only because this whole thing is practically my life; if yo so wish to, take your time to go through it all, I do enjoy your company here. 

~ With our sacred dragons, we soar above the skies with pride! We are the Vehement Dragon Riders! ~ 

— ≈   PART ONE: Interests & Fanaticisms  — ≈♦≈ —

“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” 

― R.A. SalvatoreStreams of Silver

First off...

My #1 FAVORITE animals of ALL TIME!!!!! 

(Despite they're only fantasy, but WHO CARES?!?! lol) 

“I'm not so much a dragon slayer, more a dragon annoyer -- I'm a dragon irritater.” 

― Craig Ferguson

... Just out of the blue, as well as curiosity... 

What actor would you like to see play a viking, and what would his/her dragon be?
My Favorite Actor: Dan Aykroyd                         His/Her Dragon: Boneknapper Dragon

Interlude: Two of my All-time FAVORITE MOVIES:   

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Whew!) Thought I'd gone overboard!

—≈♦≈— PART ONE: SoD Fanart (both Mine and Other Artists) and My Viking OC —≈♦≈—

“The Blades of Chaos, forged in the foulest depths of Hades; once attached the blades remained so, chained and seared to the flesh, a part of the bearer's body.”

― Gaia, God of War series     

Fanfiction, FAQs, & Screenshot Comics:(Click titles for link)

The Blades of Kratos (Coming Soon)
— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —
Art Requests, Fanart, & My Work:

By Nessie -- Thank you so much!           By TosiLohi -- Much Appreciated!              By Defy -- Thank you!

All three drawings by me!

By DatOneTrumpet; Thank you very much!

By TosiLohi -- Thank you so much!

By TosiLohi; (my personal favorite) Thank you!

Both banners by Stiger -- Thank you very much!

By GrumpyCat -- A big thanks to you!               A request I did for MajaPericulum      

Desert Ray, Desert Rose, and Sombra each colored by me -- original bases by SleepyRaccoon.

By Lululu6161; Thank you!                       By Laykary; thank you so much!          By MerricupNightFury; A big thanks to you!

By LissaFish; Great job and thank you a bunch!

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

— ≈♦≈ —  PART THREE: My Dragons of HTTYD:SOD  — ≈♦≈ —
Being Redone due to missing pictures
 — — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —
— ≈♦≈ —  PART FOUR: Random Stuff  — ≈♦≈ —

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Wait... you made it to the end?

Catch ya later, then.

toothless123's picture
toothless123
Supreme Viking Champion
On Berk

On Berk

Welcome to my Signature

My Dragons

Storm-Adult Nadder

Stormfly-Titan Nadder

Thornado-Titan Thunderdrum

Whispy-Titan Whispering Death

Troyfa-Adult Whispering Death

Roar-Titan Skrill

Dagur's Skrill-Adult Skrill

Meatlug-Titan Gronckle

Koytsoylia-Adult Gronckle

Bone Phantom-Titan Boneknapper

Cloudy-Titan Stormcutter

Barf Belch-Titan Zippleback

Fangy-Titan Nightmare

Hooky-Adult Nightmare

Fireglow-Adult Fireworm

Heatblast-Baby Fireworm

Spark-Baby Fireworm

Screamy-Titan Screaming Death

Charivdi-Adult Screaming Death

Venom-Titan Flightmare

Sand Wraith-Titan Sand Wraith

Toothful-Adult Sand Wraith

Snoggletog Wraith-Titan Wooly Howl

Benny-Adult Wooly Howl

Shocky-Adult Shockjaw

Gronci-Adult Groncicle

Night Light-Adult Groncicle

Speedy-Adult Speed Stinger

Icebreaker-Adult Speed Stinger

Deathsong-Titan Deathsong

Butterfly-Adult Deathsong

Windshear-Titan Razorwhip

Lucifer-Adult Devilish Dervish

Taxi-Adult Timberjack

Lump-Adult Snafflefang

Axewing-Adult Armorwing

Fourwing-Adult Singetail

Avocado-Adult Eruptodon

Potato-Baby Eruptodon

Snowy-Adult Snow Wraith

Maleficent-Adult Moldruffle

Mal-Adult Moldruffle

Thredtail-Adult Hobblegrunt*

Kapnaw-Adult Smothering Smokebreath

Crocodilino-Adult Windwalker

Smidvarg-Adult Night Terror

Skullcrasher-Adult Rumblehorn

Snake-Adult Grapple Grounder*

Grump-Adult Hotburple

Shiren-Adult Tide Glider

Candy-Sweet Death

Pitchers-Adult Snaptrapper

Venus Flytrap-Adult Snaptrapper

Mudstorm-Adult Mudtracker

Rainstorm-Adult Raincutter

Chinski-Adult Changewing

Scauldy-Adult Scauldron

Uma-Adult Scauldron

Sharpshot-Adult Terrible Terror

Toothless-Adult Night Fury

Tailchanger-Adult Flame Whipper

Sleuther-Adult Triple Stryke

Harry Hook-Adult Triple Stryke

Gladiator-Adult Elder Sentinel

I am trying to get two dragons of each species, one being a Titan and the other one an Adult

Some things about myself

I am a 16 year old boy. I am from Greece and I live in Athens. My favourite food is souvlaki. My hobbies are swimming and basketball. My favourite movies are How to train your dragon movies, Jurassic Park/World movies, Descendants movies and Marvel movies. My favourite series are HTTYD series, Victorious, Descendants and many more XD. I like any kind of music and I don't have a preferable singer.

My favourite characters from HTTYD are Hiccup, Astrid, Valka, Stoick, Toothless, Stormfly and the Light Fury

My adoptables

Owl by Wolflight

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/woolly-howl-request-thread

Shock and Bolt by dogloven

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/dog-doin-more-requestss-5-spots-only

Toothless by ELSA II

https://sta.sh/01zrymx96oc2

Twilight by RoaringOrigins

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/strike-class-art-requests

Indoraptor by RedHoodJason

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/another-art-request-thread#comment-707975

HICCUP AND TOOTHLESS

Σχετική εικόνα

And some fanart that I found through Pinterest and DeviantArt (these are not mine I just found them while scrolling)

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για toothless and hiccup httyd 3

Σχετική εικόνα

ArnoraSterkinsen's picture
ArnoraSterkinsen
Supreme Viking Champion
Troll-la-la-la-laaa-la-la-laaa...

Oh I know that, I just happen to notice someone posting that question and it brought me to post that ol' Markiplier joke.

I was just bein' silly
༼⍢༽༼⍢༽༼⍢༽

Kasanelover's picture
Kasanelover
Supreme Viking Champion
MY GOODNESS

This DEFINITELY makes up for all the scavenger hunt clue delays!! I can't wait to update my game! Awesome job SoD, I apologize for throwing so much salt at you guys this week. ^^;

Edit: I do have one concern though (aside from the distinct lack of fire-in-flight animations). . .you can't make your dragons black anymore! :c You could never make them fully white without a colored tint but you could make them pure black; now you can't make'em black period! The closest thing to black you can get are dark shades of the colors available. I was hoping the color palette would be expanded, not restricted more! xp

. . .this is never gonna get done. Enjoy!

Aliases: Kas or Kasane

Main Dragon: Papa Moon the Titan Stormcutter

Favorite Dragon Breed: Stormcutter

Other Favorites (in no particular order): Buffalord, Snow Wraith, Skrill, Prickleboggle, Triple Stryke, Woolly Howl, Thunderdrum

Favorite Dragon Classes: Stoker, Strike, and Sharp (hehe, they all start with 's')

Information about my dragons can all be found here!: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/my-grand-dragon-family

To Be Acquired/Coming Soon (Color Key: Red = IncubatingBlue = StorageGold = TBA)

• Unnamed Male Baby Triple Stryke
  • Magnitude the Male Catastrophic Quaken
  • Unnamed Male and Female Dramillions
  • Unnamed Shovelhelm
  • Archibald the Male Night Terror
  • Unammed Terrible Terror
  • Unnamed Male Speed Stinger
  • Unnamed Stormcutter (I'm almost always gonna want another Stormcutter)

Information about my HTTYD OCs and their dragons can all be found here: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/dragon-screenshots-and-information

Itching for a request or two? Maybe even 3? I have two art threads open at the moment!

Interested in Shiny Hunting? I've made a whole thread dedicated to it here!: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/calling-all-shiny-hunters

Dragon Gallery!

Probably my most favorite screenshot that I ever took of Papa. <3

Just another flight with the big guy himself!

My first School of Dragons GIF. . .dedicated to Papa. Sounds about right!

"How are you all holding up over there?"

Zzzzzzz. . .

"eme [this is a face by the way] Is this where you've been this whole time?" (He came swimming up to me while I was at the Training Grounds)

As much as I love the big guy, it's fun to occasionally spite him. ewe Made/edited by SilverNight!

Drago once said the strength of will over others is true strength. . .and Hiccup says friendship is true strength. . .but they're both wrong. Cuteness is the one and only true strength! These faces will be the death of evil, I'm telling you. Made all by Zitka!

Happy wife, happy life. Made by Snowflake12298!

Raito and Doctor Alex, both drawn by me!

A truly fuzzy Moon made/edited by HoneyCloudy!

Yikes! Ezra looks angry! Made by AndreaEaston!

Sorry Dagur but I don't think the General agress with that "clever as a Skrill" statement. . .

. . .it's a bit difficult watching for danger when you can't get near the telescope.

He checked on the gigantic Hobblegrunt babies a billion times before finally moving forward. -_- Those Hobblegrunt parents were NOT happy.

The main character for my story made into a beautiful Snowy Griffin. Made by LissaFish!

Sometimes Papa's ego becomes as big as Jupiter. . .screenshot edited by Zeezur!

A cute Papa headshot made by HoneyCloudy!

I've expanded the army! NYEHEHEEEEEE!!! Made by Zikta!

knightaxolotl's picture
knightaxolotl
Wilderness Explorer
Yaay

I can't wait to get a legendary weapon.

Primary viking name: Knightaxolotls

UDT: Platinum (400000)

Clan name: ZippleDeaths (best zipple clan) - Leader

Playing since: 03/30/2016.Nation: I'm a Hungarian player -> Magyar játékos vagyok

Friend code: D4RU3G (It's funny without numbers) - I don't get friend requests, so if you want to be my friend, just send me a PM with your code.

Dragons:

Hideous Zippleback

Lost & Control (Titan)
Sparky & Cloud (Adult)
Eather & Nether (Adult)
Shadow & Light (Adult)
Blacky & Blue (Adult)
Burst & Gas (Adult)

Monstous Nightmare
FireFlighter (Titan)
DarkFire (Adult)
Pyro (Adult)

Deadly Nadder
Spikey (Titan)
Spykler (Adult)
MagneSpike (Adult)

Gronckle
Rockbitter (Titan)
Rockila (Adult)
Diamond (Adult)
Lapis (Adult)
Gold (Adult)
Emerald (Adult)

Slithersong 
Melandy (Adult)

Shovelhelm
HammerHead (Adult)

Snafflefang
MaceTail (Adult)
MaceFang (Adult)
MaceWing (Teen)
Maced (Teen)
MaceLegs (Teen)
MaceEyes (Teen)
MaceShot (Teen)

Death Song
Melody (Titan)
Skillet (Adult)
Linkin (Adult)
Shinedown (Teen)

Thunderpede
MagmaWorm (Adult)

Night Terror
Observ (Adult)

Armorwing
Hookteeth (Adult)

Timberjack
AxeWing (Adult)
TreeCutter (Teen)

Scuttleclaw
Ender (Titan)
Spiner (Adult)

Snaptrapper
Ve Nus Trap Per (Adult)

Catastrophic Quaken
EarthQuake (Adult)

Raincutter
Raindance (Adult)
Rainwave (Teen)
BloodRain (Teen)
RainBurst (Teen)
RainMaster (Teen)

Changewing
HyderMystery (Adult)
InvisibleAcid (Teen)
Mystery (Teen)
Invisible (Teen)

Screaming Death
ShadowDestroyer (Titan)
LightDestroyer (Adult)
Desty (Adult)
SunDestroyer (Teen)
MoonDestroyer (Teen)
FireDestroyer (Teen)
WaterDestroyer (Teen)

Fireworm Queen
Helios (Adult)
SunFire (Teen)

Tide Glider
Aurora (Adult)

Sand Wraith
Sandstone (Titan)
SandStorm (Adult)

Sweet Death
SweetFang (Adult)
SweetKiller (Teen)
Scenty (Teen)
FlowerScent (Teen)
Flower (Teen)

Groncicle
Snowy (Adult)
IcyFrost (Adult)
SnowFlyer (Adult)
GronIce (Teen)

Woolly Howl
FrostCoat (Titan)
CoolShot (Teen)
Koldy (Teen)
FrostBite (Teen)
Moon (Teen)

Shivertooth
Obsidian (Adult)
SnowRusher (Adult)
FrostTooth (Adult)
SpeedIce (Teen)
SnowRunner (Teen)
FrostyFast (Teen)
Hardened (Teen)

Speed Stinger
Rapty (Titan)
IndoStinger (Titan)

Shockjaw
WaterShock (Adult)
ThunderShot (Adult)

Moldruffle
Mudder (Adult)
MudShot (Teen)
Swampy (Teen)
MudSwimmer (Teen)

Mudraker
Icymud (Adult)
Mud (Teen)
MudPlayer (Teen)
SwampLander (Teen)
ColorMud (Teen)
Swampkiller (Teen)

Razorwhip
RazorStriker (Titan)
ArmorStriker (Adult)

Grapple Grounder
Groundy (Adult)
GroundWalker (Teen)
Grapply (Teen)
Graveyard (Teen)

Snow Wraith
FrostWing (Adult)

Prickleboggle
Healther (Adult)

Sliquifier
DarkWater (Adult)

Scauldron
SeaWave (Adult)
HotSea (Adult)
Hottie (Teen)

Rumblehorn
Armorhead (Adult)
RockSmasher (Teen)
RockCrusher (Teen)

Flightmare
Numb (Titan)
GlowMare (Teen)
Radioactive (Teen)

Typhoomerang
Firewing (Adult)
FireCyclon (Teen)
Typhoon (Teen)
ForeverFire (Teen)
Tropical (Teen)

Windwalker
WindChaser (Adult)

Eruptodon
Magme (Adult)
LavaFlow (Teen)

Singetail
Chamy (Adult)

Smothering Smokebreath
Smokler (Adult)
Smog (Adult)
Mist (Teen)
Fog (Teen)

Skrill
StormWave (Titan)
ShockWave (Adult)
ThunderWave (Adult)

Boneknapper
BoneSlayer (Titan)
BoneArmor (Adult)
DeadBone (Adult)
SonicArmor (Adult)

Stormcutter
StormWing (Titan)
WingCutter (Teen)

Devilish Dervish
Luzifer (Adult)
Nether (Teen)

Hotburple
Weary (Adult)
LazyFlier (Teen)

Thunderdrum
Screamer (Titan)
Sonicblow (Adult)
Sonyc (Adult)
WaterSound (Adult)
StormDrum (Adult)

Whispering Death
ShadowDigger (Adult)
ViperWing (Adult)
DigMare (Titan)
WildTeeth (Adult)
PitFlyer (Adult)
FireSerpent (Adult)

Hobblegrunt
Chamler (Adult)
FireShowel (Adult)
Crowned (Adult)
Moody (Teen)
Chameleon (Teen)
ColorSwitcher (Teen)
Colorful (Teen)

Terrible Terror
Venom (Titan)
TerribleVenom (Adult)

Grim Gnasher
SharpTeeth (Teen)
FireTeeth (Teen)

Dramillion
----------

Elder Sentinel
Statue (Adult)

Sentinel
RockGuardian (Adult)

Silver Phantom
--------------

Flame Whipper
VenomTail (Adult)

Triple Stryke
Carbon (Adult)
TailStryker (Teen)

Buffalord
HeavyHorn (Adult)
Calm (Teen)

LilyStark's picture
LilyStark
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks Brynjolf!

Literally the best update ever ^^ 

Some Info

Viking name: LilyStark

Dragons: 59 ( not counting the unhatched eggs )

Main dragons: Nightfury ( Brooks ), Thunderpede

( Hulk ), and WoollyHowl ( Scrufy )

UDT: 400k   

Clan: Dark Fury Knight Racers

Trophies: 100k ( don't kill meh )

Friend Code: DISMW1  

Discord: starkydragon#2547

Roblox name: LilyFromSOD ( if anyone here plays it : / 

Instagram :  https://www.instagram.com/lilystark17/

The two drawings above and below this was drawn by me, so please do not trace or copy it

ALL banners, gifs, and pictures made by me except for adoptables ( please give credit when you use) Also do not steal my artwork or art done by others.

A little bit about my viking......

She spends most of her time in TRR. But when she has free time, she looks like this

When she is not racing she likes to:

Watch the chat box  and listen to interesting conversations

Hang out on Immpossible Island 

RACING OUTFIT

Alpha Toothless Armour: 

Extra: Wears two belts, one with a nightfury batarang attached to it. Wings light up when her surroundings turn dark.

By Katarile ( TY ^^)

A D O P T A B L E S

Tarka the miscolored but cuddly Nightfury-By the talented artist Wyndbain adopted from AntroTyree’s Nightfury breeding center

dragonrider1a's picture
dragonrider1a
Supreme Viking Champion
Can't wait to see this!

This sounds truly epic. Can't wait to check this out! This has got to be one of the best updates yet! I love the idea of customizable graphics as well!

Signature Under Construction due to photos not appearing!

I'm in Star Stable!

More info at the end of my signature!

Viking Name: DragonQueenofBerk

Level: 35

Main Dragons: Zinc, Scorpion, Apollo

Species: Male Titan Razorwhip, Male Triple Stryke, and Male Seashocker

Clan: The Dragon Guard

Position: Leader

*Expansion Packs Completed:

Icestorm questDeathsong questBattle questRtdi iconTsol icon 2

Dragons from the Expansion

Here are pictures of the dragons I recived from the expansions:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Credits:

Clan Banner from: http://www4.flamingtext.com/

*Expansion symbols not mine, found on google*

You can also find me in Starstable!

To view my Starstable info, click the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y6rn_3ptq6DzE_PdS1iDSGK3ZeJrSHBaOSulOawxUh8/edit?usp=sharing

(let me know if it doesn't work!)

BrynneBjornsson's picture
BrynneBjornsson
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

SCREAMING

I'M SCREAMIGN

AAAAAAAAAGH

YESSSSSSSS

Hello! I'm Brynne.

This gorgeous lil' gem of a picture drawn by TosiLohi. :)

By the wonderful Katarile!

Made for me by the lovely Georginia47

so cute XD

~The Amazing Pudding Cup~ by the talented KittyLlama

by me

You can PM me for art requests if you like. :)

Or PM me to scream about Hero Academia. I'm BNHA trash now, this dumpster is my home, don't ever try to evict me, this metaphor is going too far. Season 4 will emotionally wreck me. If you don't like Iida Tenya I will fight you behind a Denny's.

~Proud Player since 10/31/16~

UDT:

400,000 points. >:D

Friend Code:

ENJIYH

Dragons:

• Pudding Cup, Female Gronckle- Sweet and always dependable. She sleeps cross-eyed.
  • Violet, Female Changewing- Named after Violet from The Incredibles. Fond of swimming, and up for any adventure.
  • Norbert, Male Death Song- Really likes firing at other players. He's... not quite right in the head, and may retain some cannibalistic instincts. Not afraid of the disgusting smell of the Dragon Bloom.
  • Zappy, Male Shockjaw- Fast. Really fast. We do a lot of racing together, and he doesn't put up with nonsense.
  • Oddmund and Dinkly, Male Zippleback- When I first hatched these guys (this guy? who can tell), I took them to practice their fire skills at a fire pit. They lit it successfully, then promptly laid their heads in the flames and went to sleep. True story.
  • Lucius, Male Groncicle- Named after Frozone from The Incredibles.
  • Adelaide, Female Raincutter- Named after Snotlout's little sister from the HTTYD books. Likes battling Berserkers.
  • The Hulk, Male Rumblehorn- Likes going on stable quests, doesn't really like to be ridden.
  • Dash, Male Speed Stinger- Again, named after Dash from The Incredibles.
  • Puddles, Female Mudraker- She's pink, and lives up to her color.
  • The Whisperer, Male Whispering Death- Cranky, stubborn, tries to eat me occasionally. His name sounds uncreative, but I love the Mysterious Benedict Society. :P
  • Horrorcow, Female Razorwhip
  • Eggingarde, Female Flame Whipper- Helpful and good at racing.
  • Tony Stank, Male Armorwing- Iron Dragon? No?
  • Dr. McCoy, Male Boneknapper- hurhurhur i'm so punny
  • Doomfang, Male Shivertooth- Named after the Doomfang from the books. Affectionately nicknamed Dinosaur.
  • Old Wrinkly, Male Smokebreath
  • Susan Storm, Female Typhoomerang- Because she looks like Torch's sister.
  • Cinnamon, Female Monstrous Nightmare
  • Emergency, Male Singetail
  • James, Male Eruptodon
  • Florence, Female Hobblegrunt
  • Squirrel, Female Moldruffle
  • Dottie, Female Sweet Death
  • Furious, Male Terrible Terror- Even Furious was a baby once. Hard to imagine, isn't it?
  • Max, Male Skrill
  • Madgesty, Female Stormcutter
  • Thunda From Down Unda, Male Thunderdrum
  • Lloyd, Female Thunderdrum
  • Tricycle, Female Triple Stryke
  • Peanut, Female Night Terror
  • Innocence, Arrogance, Patience, and Huh?, Male Snaptrapper
  • Tater Tot, Female Hotburple
  • Hairy Scary Librarian, Male Wooly Howl
  • Fulgurite, Male Ruby Wraith
  • Beatrice, Female Fireworm Queen
  • Hokey Pokey, Male Thunderpede
  • Luna, Female Silver Phantom
  • Twigs, Male Timberjack
  • Kateena, Female Sentinel
  • Skelley Chase, Male Screaming Death
MinionV1's picture
MinionV1
Dragon Master
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! YESSS OMG AWESOME!

Sorry for bad English :P

DragonTrainerV's picture
DragonTrainerV
Chief
Uhh.. Problem Here.

So, it said that I needed to update the player (I'm on Windows), but it kept telling me that there was an error updating it.  So I uninstalled it, and I went to reinstall by clicking "Play Now" and "Get it now!"  It sends me to this 

page: http://media.schoolofdragons.com/DWADragonsUnity/WIN/2.13.0/SoD-windows-installer.exe

and says: 

"Access to media.schoolofdragons.com was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403"

I try hitting reload, but nothing happens.  This is on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge...

I will be updating my Signature soon. I am just lazy.

Friend Code: NON30fy0ur8u51n355

I am a lazy potato. You're all welcome.

toothless123's picture
toothless123
Supreme Viking Champion
It's not only you. I have the

It's not only you. I have the same problem too. Don't worry it happens during big updates. I think that tomorrow everything will be fine.

DragonTrainerV's picture
DragonTrainerV
Chief
QAQ

Sadly though, I'll be gone tomorrow and for another week *cri*

toothless123's picture
toothless123
Supreme Viking Champion
Oh this is sad :( Don't you

Oh this is sad :( Don't you have a phone so you can check the update from there?

DragonTrainerV's picture
DragonTrainerV
Chief
;-;

I have a phone, but it's not compatible with the game, and even if it were, there's no wifi or signal where I'm going.

toothless123's picture
toothless123
Supreme Viking Champion
Oh :(

Oh :(

Rheithebrave's picture
Rheithebrave
Supreme Viking Champion
"It's not what you get in life, it's what you do with it"-Xanadu

Thank you so much! I knew the delays and difficulties weren't for nothing. And like always, you guys came through and got us these  sweet new updates! Now all I gotta do is earn a heck of a lot of gems so I can do anything!

Who am I? I'm Rheithebrave!

Please do not steal any of my art, if you would like art done by me then you can PM me and request some. Do not reuse images or information, or characters in my siggy!!!! Or I will have all of my over 100 dragons hunt you down and tickle you!!!!

Art Dump

Don't have a FAQ yet!

My HTTYD Fan Artists Discord Server

Proud supporter of #CollegeofDragons

So I am currently remaking my OCS

Main OC: Rheileen Tomahona

Other OCs: Alakan, Feaflena, Breeze

Minority Backspace OCs: Thane and Yashia, Irishakan and Tilancian

Modern OC's: Stacy Byrns

I have four vikings In Game

xRheileenx

Rheithebrave

xRheiDragonHeartx

Feaflena

xXYashiaXx

xXBreezeWavemakerXx

(Glitch Character) xXxBreezeWavemakerxXx 

Main Viking? xRheileenx

What dragons do I have? Most of them!

Completed Expansions

Icestorm Island

Return of the Deathsong

Battle for the Edge

Return to Dragon Island

Secret of the Leviathan

Rise of Stormheart

Wrath of Stormheart

Favorite Dragons: Nightfury, Woolly

Howl, Sandwraith, Skrill, TriplStrike

My girl Rhei

by me

Name Rheileen
(Include Photo/Screenshot)
Rhei has dark copper blonde hair, that in certian lights may appear to be brown, it hangs down slightly over her aqua eyes, the left of which has three scars running over it from an incident with a skrill when she was a child. Her body and face were scarred during multiple stages of her younger life, so she tends to cover up, and wears a long sleeved black dress/tunic, leggings, gloves/bracers, boots, and a red face scarf. Rhei also loves hoodies, and will most likely be seen wearing a black nightfury hood. Lastly, when she flys at high speeds, Rhei tends to wear a pair of goggles, which otherwise, may either danfgel around her neck, alongside her family medalion, or sit in the pouch she has on her belt.
She carries twin sabres as her weapon of choice.

Personality: Rhei is a hardworker, and rather mature for her age, this doesn't stop her from loving to kick back and goof off however, and she loves hanging out with people like herself, or even new groups. She works best in a classroom, or team enviorment. Whule she loves free time, she can never truely relax, because her brain is always racing a mile a minute. Rhei loves reading, and enjoys seeking out the parallels between the real world, and that of books. Including finding her role in each story, and trying to pinpoint the major characters, she may or may not talk about this.
While Rhei is typically peacefull and doesn't like picking fights, she will 100% stand up in a fight, and finds it hard to back down, she has a rather quick temper, and as such, won't leave a fight till she has managed to make the other guy remember to not try that sort of thing again. She is also highly protective of her friends and dragons.

Skills: She is highly trained in most forms of sword-fighting, and knows some acrobatics and martial arts, she is a relatively good cook, and an up and coming healer. So while her healing skills aren't the best, she can manage in a pinch, and keep you alive until a real healer is around. Also, she is an up and coming master of speaking Dragonese.

Weaknesses: Rhei has a strong fear of falling, and therefor of heights. If however she is on her dragon, the fear will subside, and she can manage. She is a poor swimmer, and can get anxious if grabbed in a dragons claws, this is mostly due however to her time fighting and fearing dragons as a child.

Other: Rhei is not native of Berk, and actually comes from a French settlement further south. Fortunately, she learned Norse from visiting traders, so this means she is skilled in speaking French as well as Norse.

Yashia (Also by me)

Form pending.

I also have more art done by me! It will be awhile in the

comming however, as I need to finish it still. (I tend to put

that off I am afraid.

Thank you for reading/veiwing my siggy

(Zifinia bouncy made by RedHoodJason)

HoneyCloudy's picture
HoneyCloudy
Berk's Power Player
Nice...oh...

Oh great cant download it on my windows 10. Download allways failed 3/3. Ill try it tomorrow.

~xHoneyCloudyx~

-Welcome-

Pls leave a little treat for this allways hungry stormcutter

Hello world

Stay calm and drink tea

Clan : KING OF EMPIRES                             

Trophys : 16 k

Favorite Dragon : Stormcutter

Drawings :

(digital)

Dragon Characters :         

(Own creations or fan creations

based on other games or movies)

My main dragon Valfaris :

Her five stages

Baby

Teenager

Adult

Titan

Emperor

This is Kara

Her Story :

Kara is a dragonandriod who was build to do the work for her owner/master. He mistreated her alomst every day. Of course then to most ppl she is just a machine. A machine who does everything and cant say no. Bcs this is her program. They think a machine cant feel anyway. But Kara was much more then just a machine. And one day she opened her eyes. She dont want to listen to her owner/master anymore. She wants to make her own decisions and want to be free. Kara escaped from the place where she once used to be. Now she gets hunted, they want to catch her and reset her memory. They think it is just a error in her progarm that needs a fix. She is allways escaping and searching for the paradise, where she can be free. Her world is full with andriods who are slaves to the living folks. She is one of a few, who opened their eyes and escaped from this censored. These Andriods also get hated by a lot ppl. But the true monsters are not the andriods.

(This is a mix between how to train your dragon and Detriot : Become Human, in my story then Detriot : Become Dragon. The story isnt completly maked from my own. It is more a fan story based on a character in Detriot. I know its weird but I love it xD. I just became a big fan of this emotional game)

Drawings

(hand drawn)

~About Me~    (If anybody cares)

Im a shy, young adult Woman (I guess? Dont feel so different as adult.) who just loves dragons.

Im not really open to ppl in real live. Im also bit much silent in game.

I need nice, friendly ppl arround me, who wants to talk a lot to get me out of my shell.

My favorite thing is doing drawings. (Right now only dragons, I used to draw animals when I was younger.)

Favorite color is blue of course. But I almost love all colors so long they are bright and strong.

Also Im an anime lover. One of my favorite is Tokyo Ghoul (I did even draw a Ken Kaneki Stormcutter.)

(Dont ask me why xD)                                                                                                         

knightaxolotl's picture
knightaxolotl
Wilderness Explorer
Same

Same here.

DragonTrainerV's picture
DragonTrainerV
Chief
If you'll see my post above...

Don't bother uninstalling.  It doesn't help in the slightest.

HoneyCloudy's picture
HoneyCloudy
Berk's Power Player
Didnt planed it

The exactly same thing was with the warth of stormheart update. And last time when I tried this I wasnt even able to download the game again. So I just gona wait or better I gona sleep good night from here. :)

theawesomedragonkid's picture
theawesomedragonkid
Wilderness Explorer
Same for Me

The update dosen't work on my computer even when i downloaded it from the microsoft store can you please fix it Brynjolf.

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Hey! We're sorry to hear

Hey! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble installing the update. If you're facing issues with the Windows Store, we suggest re-installing the game directly from the Windows Store to get the latest update. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Hey! We're sorry to hear

Hey! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble installing the update. If you're facing issues with the Windows Store, we suggest re-installing the game directly from the Windows Store to get the latest update. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Rheithebrave's picture
Rheithebrave
Supreme Viking Champion
"It's not what you get in life, it's what you do with it"-Xanadu

Guys....Byrjolf actually did a double post.

HE DID A REAL DOUBLE POST!!!!

I MEAN.... THIS. IS. PERFECT.

(I mean, wat other proof do we need that he actually is one of us?)

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion
!!!

ROTFL PERFECT 

And the reCAPTCHA privacy terms is just like 

Amazing gif created by the talented SilverWillowWing

Racing fairly since 7/24/2017

My in game name is POLTERGElST

Youtube II Facebook II Osu 

Discord tag: POLTERGElST#6666

Lmao I love this

Come join my discord server

⭐⭐

AndreaEaston's picture
AndreaEaston
Supreme Viking Champion
Hello, Brynjolf

I'm not sure if you remember, but I posted something about a few months ago, claiming that the game was NOT working for me, and it still isn't.

How am I susposed to play the game when you all keep UPDATING IT?! I am seriously at a loss. All of my money that I spent is now useless, all of the fun games that everyone seems to be active in, I can not practicpate in.

And all you did was ask for my username and viking name. How is that suposed to help me? I've constantly reinstalled and downloaded and nothing has worked.

I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do.

Welcome to the Signature!

Real Life Name: Andrea "Andy" E.

I love dragons, drawing, and composing music! ^-^

Dragon Art Request Networks!

Note: Due to lost files on my computer, all threads are currently put on hatius. I'm so sorry.

Other/Non-SoD Art Request Networks!

Note: If the lists are full, request anyway. I check all art request threads daily to make sure I didn't miss anyone

Request Line (where you can request for the next dragon! Don't be shy!)

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/what-dragon-art-next

Show Off Your Night-Terror!

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/show-your-night-terrors

Show Off Your Titan Sand Wraith!

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/show-your-titan-sand-wraiths

My SoD Vikings!

I've been playing SoD for as long as the game has been out. However, as much as it breaks my heart, I haven't been able to play since the last major update. The game has been broken for me since then. I miss my dragons so much, but I fill that void by becoming an active member of the School of Dragons forums!

If you ever need a friend to complete an achivement, call on mine! We'll help in anyway we can (but no cheating, sorry, not sorry)

Hypno Serpeneye the Brave (female, DXUFME) (main viking)

Lusca Dragondawn the Fiery (female, E4C7ID) (second favorite)

Andrea Iceian the Flying (female, E7P2JY)

Drouge Devere the Ember (male, FHVVW9)

Morrend Valkyrie the Shieldmaiden (female, FLQN3H)

Penguin of New York (female, FQ7GQU) (most recent viking)

Art People Made For Me :D

Check out the link below! It will take you to a Google Document that will display all of the art!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wvb7xYmAeT387UQpupnfWGwADU7tWVaR35ELgN4GZlo/edit?usp=sharing

DragonTrainerV's picture
DragonTrainerV
Chief
OwO

That seems more like a PM problem or technical support issue.  It also could be your device.

Wolfstorm1's picture
Wolfstorm1
Drott
YESSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y E S THANK YOU OMG SO WORTH THE WAIT 

Pic by TheSmokeydragon

Viking: AquilaAltair 

add my discord @reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#0588

Go through my entire sig to get my friend code <3 (if you care that much lol </3)

Proud Gryffindor 

Image result for gryffindor

Member since March 2014 

Leader; looking for a second in command

Age: highschool  - college age possibly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm just a stupid edgy teen whoms't'd've likes to play SoD cause I spent a lot of time and money in this game its like a massive part of my childhood lol. 

tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png

Join the Storm Spirits if ya want a clan :P 

Original

Alternate

"What I saw was proof of everything I believed.

This wasn't a vicious beast, but an intelligent, gentle creature,

whose soul reflected my own."

-Valka

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio: I'm typically in a bad mood but eh -w- talk to me whenever you want, say hello if ya see me etc etc 9 times out of 10 I will have chat ban so I'll give you an XD smiley face and you'll be on your way. I'm trapped in 2010 help me, rawrs xd join my clan please. I cannot stand people who start up drama unless its some good tea, then I'll sit back and watch sorry not sorry. Honestly, I'm made out of irony and sarcasm as well as uhhhhh some weird Aquarius stuff lol. I'm the exact stereotype of my zodiac sign so if ya want personality traits just look it up its not that hard man. Ahem chemtrails are government mindcontrol drugs, stay woke kids. I grew up on Avatar the last airbender, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, Soul Eater, Spongebob, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Hey! Arnold, The Rugrats, Harry Potter, Batman,Warrior Cats, Invader Zim, etc etc etc I could go on forever. I would add HTTYD but that was pretty recent, I wouldn't say I grew up on it. Honestly my favorite is Avatar the last airbender, I've seen till the very last book and it had me shook till this day. Korra wasn't as good tbh lol look at me going on about myself where are my manners... My name is Aquila (not disclosing my real name cause y'all's't'd've don't have any buisiness knowing my name)and I am your humble servant in the matters of chivalry, honor and justice. Edgy I know. I am here to help set a positive example and have fun, I've been here since March 2013. Not on the forums, but the game itself. I was here when the farm, the lookout, the training grounds, and the school were squashed together and you had unlimited fireballs as well as being able to shoot everyone else. It was a golden time, I miss those days kinda not really. I look forward to being friends with the few people who make it through my short siggy. Don't be afraid to give me a hiya if you see me in game, it might look like I ignore you but its mostly because I'm always doing something, its not personal [I'm not mean I swear I won't bite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] Most if not all my dragon's names are a refrence to some sort of show, movie (trilogy or not), book series, fandom, Mythology, video games, etcetera. The few dragons without a refrence in their name, or a name not some sort of play on their appearence, are just random names I thought of :P. I have 70 dragons and counting ^^ 

I can't choose a favorite dragon but I have favorite classes; [yes in order]

Tidal 

Stoker

Strike

Sharp 

Mystery

Boulder

Tracker

My beautiful Stormstar <3 its been so long since you were just a hatchling ~ 3/01/2013 <33 

Silverstreak and Me <3

Dunno if you can tell but... S k r i l l s 

Image result for skrill gif

BUBBLINE v cute 15/10

Related image

Related image

I LOVE ASSASSINS CREED (Unity was OK don't @ me)

Hades and Me of course. He's posing.

Spooky boi enjoying spooky time 

Goodest boi uwu

Kingdra <3

Dragon Count; Main and Coming soon,  Fireball frenzy, and Racing

Monstrous Nightmare:

1# Stormstar ~ Male ~ Titan 

Cloudstar ~ Female

Fireblaze ~ Male

Spitfire ~ Female

Skrill:

2# General Balestrom ~ Male ~ Titan

Static ~ Female 

Zenith ~ Female 

Whispering Death:

Slitherstrike ~ Male 

Void ~ Female

Deadly Nadder:

Stormshard ~ Female

Shadowbane ~ Male

Gronkle: 

Rocky ~ Male

Your mom ~ Female

Thunderdrum:

3# Stormfall ~ Male ~ Titan

Echo ~ Female

Hurricane ~ Male

Supersonic ~ Female

Tide Glider:

Kingdra ~ Male

Tsunami ~ Female

Woolly Howl:

Wolf ~ Male ~ Titan

Groncicle:

Frostbite ~ Male

Razorwhip:

Scensoredcraper ~ Female

Deathsong:

Tempest ~ Female

Silver Phantom:

Silverstreak ~ Female

Prickleboggle:

Queen Blueblood ~ Female

King Silverblaze ~ Male

Screaming Death:

Thunderbird ~ Male ~ Titan

Apocalypse ~ Male

Moldruffle:

Zeus ~ Male

Helios ~ Male

Speed Stinger:

Quicksilver ~ Female 

Fleetfoot ~ Male

Rumblehorn:

Skullbasher ~ Male

Rhini ~ Female

Smothering Smokebreath:

Moonwisp ~ Female

Fog ~ Male

Stormcutter:

LightningOwl ~ Male ~ Titan

Thunderblitz ~ Female

Snaptrapper:

Night, Storm, Cloud, Bane (yes in that order or they get fiesty)~ Mostly Male

Changewing:

Ghost ~ Female

Eruptodon:

Vulcan ~ Male

Hephaestus ~ Male

Shockjaw:

Stormrider ~ Female

Bolt ~ Male

Sliquifier:
Poseidon ~ Male

Scauldron:

Waves ~ Female

Orca ~ Female

Hideous Zippleback:

Thunder and Lightning ~ Male and Female

Greed and Sloth ~ Female

Pride and Wrath ~ Female and Male

Catastrophic Quaken:

Shatter ~ Male

Boneknapper:

Hades ~ Male ~ Titan

Fireworm Queen:

Queen Honey ~ Female

Flightmare:

Moonbeam ~ Male

Borealis ~ Female

Armorwing:

Lancealot ~ Male

Nightfury:

Toothless ~ Male

Sentry:

Odinson ~ Male

Timberjack:

Razorblaze ~ Female

Nightterror:

Whiteshadow ~ Male

Shivertooth:

Blizzardblaze ~ Male

Frost ~ Female

Raincutter:

Slice ~ Female

Blade ~ Male

Snafflefang:

Cow ~ Female

Typhoomerang:

Firestorm ~ Male

Windwalker:

King K.Rool ~ Male

Sandwraith:

Sandstorm ~ Female

Darthmaul ~ Male

Devilish Dervish:

Cloud ~ Female

Equilibrium~ Male

70+ and counting

One thing you should know about me... I love the Tidal Class

Image result for Tidal class

I love all dragons that love and live in the sea like I want to ^^

Beautiful headshot of Waves by ImDerpySheylaYT ^^ (sorry if I spell it wrong)

Related imageRelated image

hehe he looks so tired XD

"What? Are you talking about me??"

Been a member since a very long time o clock and I don't plan on leaving because well I spent way too much money on this game lol 

Related image

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer do not think ~Adolf Hitler

Image result for storm

Image result for storm

Rawrs xd im edgy 
Image result for httyd gifs

Related image

Seashockers incoming

Related image

Bihhhh I'm f a b u l o u s ~

Image result for httyd gifsImage result for httyd gifs

friend code: ACXARG

PassionBat's picture
PassionBat
Supreme Viking Champion
!!!

Please slap me so I can wake up from this dream

Wildvanity's picture
Wildvanity
Supreme Viking Champion
O.O

Well that was unexpected!

legendary maze :D

toothless123's picture
toothless123
Supreme Viking Champion
What level of the tactics did

What level of the tactics did you complete to get it?

Wildvanity's picture
Wildvanity
Supreme Viking Champion
X

The third one, not the Icestorm Island one but the training course..or whatever it’s called.

toothless123's picture
toothless123
Supreme Viking Champion
What level of the tactics did

What level of the tactics did you complete to get it?

Lack Lunason's picture
Lack Lunason
Supreme Viking Champion
Hallelujah

*Sniff* You do care. If this is truly as epic as it sounds, you guys just took this game to a whole new level. I'll admit that, at times, I had my doubts if you even read the suggestion page, but this update shows that you do. 

So I have one question for my fellow S.O.D. players....

Who's ready for adventure?

CHECK OUT THE NEW FAN-FICTION SECTION!

LACK LUNASON

(I figure you've probably already figured that out, but I thought I'd play it safe.)

Here, take a gift.

Hi, I'm Lack Lunason. I'm called that because I lack many things, and I'm a lunatic. I just put son on the end to make it sound more like a viking name. I'm also a Christ follower.

Here are just a few things that I am:

1. A procrastinator.
  2. Nice (mostly).
  3. Kind (don't listen to those that say otherwise).
  4. Adventurous.
  5. Lazy.
  6. A dreamer.
  7. And I'm slightly crazy.

I've been around SoD for a long time. I think I was one of the first thousand to leave Berk and sail to the school. I'm happily part of the bold clann known as POTATO BROTHERS. I have over four-thousand trouphies, although, I don't like racing much. On the other hand, I'm a master farmer.

I will spare you the details of how much I like HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON and just skip to my favorite things  about HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. My favorite dragon would probably be the Terrible Terror. My favorite viking is Tuffnut. My favorite villain is actually not a villain any longer. It's Dagur.

On the ranking on the forum, I've completed/on the following: Jarl, Forager, Wilderness Explore, Viking Warrior, Dragon Trainer, Drott, Dragon Master,Chief, Berk's Power Player, and......

SUPREME VIKING CHAMPION

(Respect my  Authority!)

Now onto some random stuff. This part will grow over time.

Fan-Fiction And Short Stories:

Shrieks From The Shadows Series:

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Chapter 1    Chapter 2    Chapter 3   Chapter 4   Chapter 5

Things I am a Fan of

How To Train Your Dragon

GODZILLA

TEETITANS

Lego Elves

Quotes I love

"Once I set the sea alight with a single fiery breath....

Once I was so mighty that I thought my name was death....

Sing out loud until you're eaten, song of melancholy bliss....

For the mighty and the middling all shall come to THIS...."

The Green Death, How To Train Your Dragon: book 1. Cressida Cowell.

"WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES! WE WILL FIGHT THEM IN THE BRACKEN! WE WILL FIGHT THEM IN THOSE BOGGY MARSHY BITS THAT ARE SO DIFFICULT TO WALK THROUGH WITHOUT LOSING YOUR SHOES! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

Stoick The Vast. How To Train Your Dragon: Book 5. Creessida Cowell.

"I sailed so far to be a King, but the time was never right.....

I lost my way on a stormy past, got wrecked in starless night....

But let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes and my ship by stormy weather....

I know I am a Hero...and a Hero is....FOREVER!

In another time, another place, I could have been a King....

But in my castle's ruined towers the lonely seabirds sing.....

I burned up my Tomorrows, I cannot go back ever....

But I am still a Hero....and a Hero is.......FOREVER!

Up with your sword and strike at the gale......

Ride the rough seas for those waves are your home......

Winters may freeze but our hearts do not fail.....

Heroes.......Hearts......FOREVER!

You are never alone if the sea is your friend......

Riding the waves of impossible quests.....

If it doesn't end well, then it isn't the end.....

A Hero.....Fights.....FOREVER!

The hero cares not for a wild winter's storm.....

For it carries him swift on the back of the wave.....

All may be lost and our hearts may be worn.....

BUT A HERO.....FIGHTS.....FOREVER!"

Grimbeard the Ghastly's Last Song. How To Train Your Dragon: Book 11 and 12. Cressida Cowell.

"That's how we're going to win. Not by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love."

Rose. Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

That's about it. I give full credit for.....well, everything, to GOD. Have a good day. And, in the words of a Vulcan, "Live long and prosper."

Bye for now!

FURTHER STUFF IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION 

Wait, you're still here?

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Cool! I can't wait to check this out. I hope the "multiple big fixes" means Thunder Run is finally fixed.

Want to know a little about me? Scroll through my signature to get to the About Me section

(Legends sung by Kelsea Ballerini)

Nightstar by Piggyxl

Crystel by Piggyxl

Frostflare by Piggyxl

Frostflare by nocats

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl) 

Looking for a clan? Check out the Isle of Gazoo Clan Recruitment thread to see if Isle of Gazoo is right for you. If you're interested in joining, let me know even if all the spots in the clan are full. I might be able to find a spot for you. Also, please put a brief message stating you've seen the Recruitment thread on the forum instead of the standard "Hi. Please let me join your clan." Thank you. :) 

Isle of Gazoo Clan Crest given to me by Gertie Gazoo and made by a friend of her's(don't know the name of the friend)                                  

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

(From the song Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover, background for Star Wars banner and the one above from Google Images)

Profile Pic's a little hard to see, so here it is so you can actually see it:

HPowers banner by Gertie Gazoo

(Background found on Google Images)

(Background for Prequels Banner and Sequels Banner found on Google Images)

Related image

Related image

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I learn from it and try not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed. I happily talk about my religion and beliefs with others but I don't force it on them. If they aren't interested or tell me they don't want to talk about it, I respect that.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses, for answers to your Bible-based questions, or for information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends, and depression,  please visit jw.org.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, and Tuffnut

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Night Fury

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith, and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Please Note: I do not have Facebook, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, or any other form of social media. If you wish to contact me, here on the forum or in game are the only ways to do so.(I've had some people ask me about this so I decided to add this to my siggy.)

Star Wars Favorites

(Yes, I must have a favorites section devoted to Star Wars XD)

Female Characters: Leia, Padme, Ahsoka, and Rey

Male Characters: Luke, Han, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda

Droids: R2-D2, C-3PO, BB-8, and K2-SO

Villians: Darth Vader and Kylo Ren

Clone: Captain Rex

Ships: Han x Leia, Anakin x Padme, Cassian x Jyn, Finn x Rey

MericcupNightFury's picture
MericcupNightFury
Supreme Viking Champion
Cheesecake and Chill.

Just got on half an hour ago and

OH MY THOR!!!

I'm really liking this!!

I do not respond to privet messaging. If you wish to contact me please do so here:

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/mericcupnightfurys-chatqa-thread-d

The following Siggy contains both Mericcup and Eretstrid, you have been warned. :)

If any of my post have blank spaces, it is due to an issue with the image web site I use.

Profile... stuff:

In-game Info:

Name in Game: KelytaTheValkyrie

Gender(boy/girl): Girl

Clan: The Phantom Shadows

UDT: 400,000

Stars: One Gronkel Iron Star

Trophies: 4,000+

Member: Nope

Dragons: 78

Titains: 29

Elders: 1

Main Dragon(s): Varda(Titain Wooly Howl) 

Favorite Dragon Class: Strike Class

Favorite Dragons: Night Fury, Wooly Howl, Skrill, Triple Stryke, & Stormcutter

Favorite Activity: Dragon Tactics

Out-of-game info:

Name: None of your bisness XD

Gender(boy/girl): Girl

Religion: Christain(Presbyterian)

Nationality:  American

Favorite Activity: Drawing, baking, playing SoD and going to WDW.

My Dragons:

Strike Class:

Varda: Titain Wooly Howl, Female

Kiume Simba: Titain Wooly Howl, male

Kralovna: Titan Wooly Howl, female

Beowulf: Wooly Howl, male

Hela: Titain Skrill, female

Magnum pi: Skrill, male

Zury: Skrill, female

Plumaria: Triple Stryke, female

Askari: Triple Stryke, male

Mushu: Snow Wraith, male

Ragnhild: Titan Snow Wraith, female

Stoker Class:

Kafka: Thyphoomarang, male

Maleficent: Thyphoomarang, female

Johhnny Rebal: Mounstous Nightmare, male

Tara: Titian Mounstrous Nightmare, female

Galaderial: Fireworm Queen, female

Larry: Hobblegrunt/Threadtail, male

DreamFinder: Singetail, male

Pascel: Titian Terible Terror, male

Joanna: Flame Whipper, female

Ikran: Silver Phantom, male

Kidogo: Smothering Smokebreath, male

Grendel: Moldruffle, male

Kahn: Fire Terror, male

Boulder Class:

Atlantis: Elder Sentinel, male

Samurai: Sentinel. male

Mordu: Titain Whispering Death, male

Nazgul: Titain Scearming Death, male

Clawhauser: Titan Gronkel, male

Lohi: Hotburble, male

Bluegrass: Snaffelfang, male

CannonBall: Groncicle, male

Smokey: Eruptodon, male

Tiitus: Grapelgrounder, male

Tidal Class:

Elgar: Titain Sand Wraith, male

Kope: Titain Sand Wraith, female

Stitch: Sand Wraith, male

Gharial: Windwalker, male

Erza: Windwalker, female

Adaliah: Scauldron, female

Kinaara: Scauldron, female

Sannr Vinr: Sliquifirer, male

Segger: Tide Glider, male

Mogwai:  Titian Thunderdrum, male

Maji: Titan Shockjaw, Male

Tracker Class:

Seamist: Titain Deadly Nadder, female

MacGyver: Titan Deadly Nadder, male

Juddy Hopps: Deadly Nadder, female

Eeyore: Titan Rumblehorn, male

Bongo: Mudraker, male

Sharp Class:

Solvi: Titain Razorwhip, female

Lani: Razorwhip, female

Pippin: Scuttelclaw, male

Hatari: Titan Scuttelclaw, male

Tarakona: Scuttelclaw, female

Figment: Titain Stormcutter, male

Okoa: Titain Stormcutter, male

Imara: Titan Stormcutter, female

Lavani: Stormcutter, female

Delta: Titan Speed Stinger, female

Frozone: Shivertooth, male

Gladiator: Titian Grim Gnasher, male

Naseem: Raincutter, male

Changa: Prickelboggle, male

Clementine: Timberjack, female

Mystery Class:

Nalu: Deathsong, male

SweetTea: Titan Deathsong, female

Abbot & Costello: Titain Hideous Zippelback, males

Senegal Sal: Titain Hideous Zippleback, females

The A-Team: Snaptrapper, males

Aragorn: Armorwing, male

Patriot: Titan Flightmare, male

Eomer: Titan Bonenapper, male

Cincinatus: Changewing, male

Ajagar: Titan Buffalord, male

Sakaria: Sweet Death, female

Aladar: Dramillion, male

THE END!!

meganobr
Berk's Power Player
Hmmm..

Can you take the armor and weapons around with you? Like not just in dragon tactics, but everywhere?

Wildvanity's picture
Wildvanity
Supreme Viking Champion
YAS

YES YOU CAN! I’m still hyped srry 

snowflake12298's picture
snowflake12298
Supreme Viking Champion
Hi! :)

W-weapons?  FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Credit to the spectacular Zikta for the drawing of Koda and the Judgemental Cloud Dancer

P by snowflake12298

Done by the amazing Luluba1590

Skye Everheart in Action! by snowflake12298

Skye Everheart

Image result for light fury httyd fanart

ENFP~ Aquarius~ Ravenclaw~Thunderbird~ Tiger Patronus~ Maple wood Phoenix Feather 9 3/4 in

https://annelfwind.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/fb125-how-to-train-your-dragon-2-toothless-cute-art-wallpaper.jpg
Koda Flying by snowflake12298Image result for tiger gif art

ShamiraStrider's picture
ShamiraStrider
Berk's Power Player
Did you say swords!

Whaaat?! We can choose a new weapon now! AWESOME!!! This has been something many of us have been really looking forward to/asking for! (I hope the Auction Island Glitch I'm getting on my game is fixed with this too.) I can't wait to equip my character with a sword instead of that ice axe. ^^

Dear SoD Team..., please...

FIX THE BUGS BEFORE RELEASING NEW CONTENT!!!

And GIVE US BACK THE EXP FROM ALCHEMY ADVENTURE

AND EEL ROAST!!!!!!

.....Thank you. m(_ _)m

Viking Info:

Name: ShamiraStrider     Age: 23     B-Day: May 22     Ht: 5ft7in/171cm     Wt: 137lbs/62Kg

Hair Color: dark brown with copper highlights only visable when light hits it just right

Eye Color: vivd green with grayish-blue tint to it (basically the same hue as Hiccup's or Eren's from AoT)

Body Type: kind of curvy, somewhat slender; built like a martial artist (more lean muscle than bulk)

Personality: truthfuly is nice but is kind of a "tsundere girl" (seems "prickly" or kind of cold at first)

Weapon of choice: a pair of katana or a bow and she never goes anywhere without a knife

Favorite places: Scuttleclaw Island, Glacier Island, Armorwing Island, Mudracker Island, Icestorm Island

My Dragons:

Note: the ones with a gender symbol are my OC Dragons

Tidal

Zeke - Titan Sand Wraith

Zeena - Sand Wraith (Zeke's Mate)

Toirn - Male Thunderdrum

Kettle - Female Scaldron

Ryuko - Female Sliquifier

Nessie - Female Tide Glider

Sharp

Ororo - Titan Stormcutter

Katana - Titan Razorwhip

Revai - Titan Razorwhip (Katana's mate)

Frostbite - Female Shivertooth

Scarlette - Female Scuttleclaw

Tsuntsun - Female Prickleboggle

Chocobo - Male Speedstinger

Stoker

Neara - Titan Monstrous Nightmare (1st Dragon)

Fierga - Male Monstrous Nightmare (Neara's Mate)

Tiger - Male Typhoomerang

Scorch - Singetail

Gwen - Female Flamewhipper

Quicksilver - Male Silver Phantom

Asherr - Male Hobblegrunt

» Strike «

Ginrei - Titan Woolly Howl

Tomochi - Woolly Howl (Ginrei's Brother)

Scorpio - Triple Stryke

Stella - Triple Stryke (Scorpio's mate)

Lightning - Titan Skrill

Siku - Female Snow Wraith

Mystery

Moirana - Titan Flightmare

Venus - Female Snaptrapper

Reiner - Male Armorwing

Sirena - Deathsong

Laverne and Shirley - Female Hiddeous Zippleback

Changling - Female Changewing

Bertholt - Male Boneknapper

Luciel - Male Slithersong

Bahamutt - Male Dramillion

Boulder

Greg - Male Gronckle

Koori - Male Groncicle

Denali - Eruptodon

Drago - Male Grapple Grounder

Shinigami - Male Screaming Death

Xaviar - Male Elder Sentinel

Halvarda - Female Sentinel

Tracker

Aubie - Male Rumblehorn

Raiga - Male Deadly Nadder

Nettles - Female Deadly Nadder

I am more than a conqueror in Him. I am a "Guardian;" I am a "Warrior"

(That's what Shamira and Strider mean in Hebrew and Frisian respectively.)

Thank you to rrepetti for this edit of my NF OC, Zero

And this banner for him

It's go time, Zeke!

♪Scorpio and Stella, sittin' in a tree♫

(Well, okay they're not ACTUALLY in the tree but still...)

(The teal one (left) is Stella; the red & navy blue one (right) is Scorpio.)

Plying the skies with Ginrei.

"A fox knows a snake when she sees one; those of equal cunning never trust one another." ~Me

Here is a link to my screenshots and my OC dragon profiles ^^.

Also, if we ever get to have our own Night Furies, these will be what mine look like:

I am AGAINST hacking. If you hack, I will find you, catch you, and report you; NO EXCEPTIONS.

(That is for those who hack saddles, armor and speed. I don't care about hacking out of a chat ban since the censor is so messed up...)

Aniu16
Forager
How do you get the weapons and armour?

I have played the first training level of dragon tactics already and they appeared in the awards section when I answered the question correctly but I did not get them. How and why? Am I doing something wrong?

WaterMisty
Jarl
Well,it depends. Did you pull

Well,it depends. Did you pull it over to your own backpack? You do need to pick what you wantto keep from what I get so far. Hope it works out for you.

knightaxolotl's picture
knightaxolotl
Wilderness Explorer
Own dragon

OMG I can use own dragon. It's so great.

Wildvanity's picture
Wildvanity
Supreme Viking Champion
People

IMAGINE HAVING A LEVEL 50 TITAN STORMCUTTER....That’s gonna be really op.

Also i love the broadswords!