Prepare for Annual CLASH OF THE CLANS 2017!

48 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Vikings! March is only a few days away, which means it is once again time for Vikings all over campus to unite and begin training for the most competitive and highly anticipated tournament at School of Dragons! 

Starting on March 1st, vikings from every corner of campus will begin competing for a grand ALL-NEW exclusive item, the likes of which have never been seen on campus. Now is the time to start preparing and honing your dragon training skills as well as recruiting the best dragon trainers Berk has to offer! Go a few rounds on Fireball Frenzy and Thunder Run Racing and begin practicing for the annual CLASH OF THE CLANS! 
HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Cool. I liked participating last year and hopefully I'll get to pariticpate this year. Although, my concern is that if the expansion is being released tomorrow some people might have trouble choosing whether to get the expansion or particpate in the tournament. If it's released tomorrow everyone will have to have it done by Wednesday if they want to participate in the tournament or they'll just have to stop in the middle of it. Oh well. Lots of people will probably already have it done by wednesday anyway.

Edit: Is it possible for Nightmare Tide to be fixed before the tournament? It's still crashing in multiplayer mode and people who are willing to race on it might end up losing trophies.

Want to know a little about me? Scroll through my signature to get to the About Me section

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl)                                              

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I learn from it and try not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses or for answers to your Bible-based questions, please visit jw.org.

There's also information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends and depression.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup and Toothless. Astrid and Tuffnut are my second favorites.

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Night Fury

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Tibbles's picture
Tibbles
Supreme Viking Champion

Awesome! Im gonna try my best!

DRAGON RACERS FOR DA WIN!

I am a proud member of

Banner made by Jbmiller

Banner made by Jbmiller

PM me for my friend code

My dragons (work in prgress):

My Wolly Howl, Shadow:

Made by Freakzter :)

reaction weird other dragon licking

tumblr httyd how to train your dragon toothless hiccup

i must go my people need me httyd toothless hiccup httyd2

Vanilia Viking's picture
Vanilia Viking
Supreme Viking Champion
Yeppie ^_^

Dragon Racers, Dragon Racers OI OI OI!! :D :D

Welcome to my signature! :)

Attempting a short siggy. 

A few of my dragons, drawn by various awesome, crazy talented artists. ^w^

My main dragon, Nightsky (M, Sand Wraith) drawn by ScarfyWings

One of my favourties, Starlight (F, Flightmare) drawn by Aelyras

Rhaeyne and Periwinkle (F, Snow Wraith) after a little training drawn by donnala

My future Triple Stryke, Tenrou (M, Triple Stryke) drawn by MericcupNightFury

One of my first dragons, Winter (and Summer, Spring, Autumn, M Snaptrapper) drawn by Lululu6161

Hopefully I can add more pictures soon.^^

((Profile picture is drawn by the amazing Fireflash))

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Drums R Round, Pi's R Squared

Every trophy is going to count.  I know that it is fairly obvious, but for a clan of our size, we need to do the very best we can and earn as many trophies as we can.  If we go all out, we'll have no regrets as well as having a good shot at the Top 8.

Dragon Racers, Dragon Racers, OI OI OI!!!

Rest in Peace NarixuZen.  2004-2017

Member/Group Leader of S.O.D.A.H.T

Click here to report a hacking:

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/sod-hack-watch-if-you-see-hacking-report-it-here

Or

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/sod-anti-hacking-team-open-all-forum-users

Also use this form to help better keep track of the hackers:  (click here for the Hacker Report form)

Links to my chapters are below along with links to my other three fan-fics.

On the Edge of Mystery

Finally posted links to Chapters 17-24 in the threads and my signature.

Chapter 24 - Sudden Turn of Events

On the Edge of Mystery, my fourth fan-fic in two years!  Updates every Friday Night!

Proud Leader and fellow member of:

Here are links to the chapters of my fan-fic, The Clue of the Missing Socks.

Chapters 1 and 2                         Chapter 3                                       Chapter 4

Chapter 5                                      Chapter 6                                        Chapter 7

Chapters 8 and 9                        Chapter 10                                     Chapter 11

Chapters 12 and 13                     Chapters 14, 15, and 16             Chapter 17

Chapter 18                                    Chapter 19                                      Chapter 20

Chapter 21 and 22                      Chpater 23                                     Chapter 24 and 25

Chapter 26 - There is a hidden surprise.  Can you find it?

Chapter 27                                   Chapter 28, Part 1                         Chapter 28, Part 2

Chapter 29                                   Chapter 30                                       Chapter 31

Chapter 32                                   Chapter 33                                       Chapter 34

Chapter 35                                   Chapter 36                                       Chapter 37

Chapter 38                                   Chapter 39                                       Chapter 40

Chapter 41                                   Chapter 42                                       Chapter 43

Chapter 44                                   Chapter 45, Parts 1 and 2

Here are links to my sequel fan-fic:

The Mysterious Frozen Fire

Chapter 1         Chapter 2         Chapter 3         Chapter 4         Chapter 5         Chapter 6

Chapter 7         Chapter 8         Chapter 9         Chapter 10       Chapter 11       Chapter 12

Chapter 13       Chapter 14       Chapter 15        Chapter 16       Chapter 17       Chapter 18  

Chapter 19       Chapter 20      Chapter 21        Chapter 22, Part 1       Chapter 22, Part 2 

Chapter 22, Part 3

Epilogue/Preview for my Third Story!

Here are links to my Tri-quel fan-fic:

Thoughts of Guilt

Chapters 1 and 2          Chapters 3 and 4          Chapter 5          Chapter 6          Chapter 7

Chapter 8          Chapter 9          Chapter 10          Chapter 11          Chapter 12, Part 1

Chapter 12, Part 2          Chapter 13         Chapter 14         Chapter 15         Chapter 16

Chapter 17 and 18         Chapter 19         Chapter 20         Chapter 21         Chapter 22

Chapter 23         Chapter 24         Chapter 25         Chapter 26         Chapter 27

Chapter 28         Chapter 29         Chapter 30         Chapter 31         Chapter 32

Chapter 33         Chapter 34         Chapter 35         Chapter 36 and 37

Chapter 38, Part 1         Chapter 39, Part 2         Chapter 40, Part 3         Chapter 41

Chapter 42, Parts 1 and 2         Chapter 43         Chapter 44

Chapter 45, Part 1         Chapter 45, Part 2

On the Edge of Mystery

Chapter 1          Chapter 2         Chapter 3        Chapters 4 & 5    Chapter 6, Parts 1 and 2   

Chapter 7          Chapter 8         Chapter 9            Chapter 10       Chapter 11        Chapter 12

Chapter 13        Chapter 14       Chapter 15          Chapter 16        Chapter 17       Chapter 18

Chapter 19        Chapter 20       Chapter 21          Chapter 22       Chapter 23      Chapter 24

Chapter 25        Chapter 26       Chapter 27         Chapter 28        Chapter 29 Parts 1 and 2 

Chapter 30       Chapter 31       Chapter 32 and 33                         Chapter 34 Parts 1 and 2 

Chapter 35 Part 1         Chapter 35 Part 2        Chapter 35 Part 3        Chapter 36

The Secret Symbol

Chapter links coming soon!

A quick google or forum search with title of the book, chapter, and chapter number will get you to the chapters.

Pics done by me.  If you want to use them, give me credit please.

My Favorite Cars Character

I love Thunderdrums!

My awsome Grapple Grounder made by Sleepyraccon

Request your own at:  http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/make-your-own-grapple-grounder

Awesome Windsong by goldenfury360.  Go read his fan-fiction: Alpha and the Shadow.  It is epic!

clarebear7's picture
clarebear7
Supreme Viking Champion
looking forward to seeing how

looking forward to seeing how far The Dragon Racers will go! that said, as some who have concerns also about clans who intend to win by cheating, hopefully, like others have mentioned, the SoD technical team will keep that to a bare minimum if not abolish it altogether.

Dusty Torhild (Dusty)                                     Silver Foxie (Foxy)

Link for Armor Stats

glorybringer's picture
glorybringer
Berk's Power Player
Go TDR

Dragon Racers Dragon Racers OI OI OI

hear the name and tremble!

Proud Elder oTDR 

TDR links:

TDR Official chat page:

here

TDR website (pm me here or post on the clan in-game MB to get the password to the members only page):

here

Fill in this for us to activate your TDR foum account:

here

Official Banner/Art thread:

here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:

TDR is my first clan, it made me understand what a clan should be. And so my loyalty goes to them. In any game-wide clan competitions, I will fight alongside fellow Dragon Racers above all. Some of my alt. vikings are in other clans bc TDR does not have space for them and I'd like to meet new friends. (And btw, R.I.P. The Messengers)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jambu, you don't get salary if you don't guard my siggy properly,

which means NO HELMET!

(Tinypic is not working for me, so now changed to freeimagehosting.net, lost some quality, but hey at least it is here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starflight the baby Nadder ramming into Shadowblaze the Razorwhip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Triple Stryke Fandom!

Darky the TS.

He hates his rider and almost ate him.

currently a rogue and searching for a nice rider-or dragon Alpha (though he wants to be one himself)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahara and the snail

Credit to EmeraldDragon03 for Sahara the Sand Wraith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cyber deathsong and hacker hunter, Reaper, by the amazing MegaboltPhoenix

Thank you Alpha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, we are coming at you, hackers!

I am a proud

Dragon Racer

Messenger

Resistace member

Ranger

Skreleen of the McNamaras

and

NightWing

(Click 'em!)

#freemembership June 2016

RainbowSkrillStrike's picture
RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Oh

I probably not ready for it omg But I love race 

๖ۣۜRainbowSkrillStrike

Skrill is my most fav :)

Im Main an Strike Class!

My First Dragon is Skrill his name is TalonClaw and he is titan :)

(Name from Inspector Gadget 2015 and he like purple lol)

Clan!

Credit by: OutsiderBlack

Credit by: Orcawave101

Phantom Shadow & Lord :) ROAR!

Artis

Credit Artis: Wutend Bonfire (Titan Skrill)

Credit Artis: Nessie (TalonClaw Gif ^_^)

Artis: Syraza (this is awesome ^_^)

Edit credit: Frytha (I love it!)

Drawing Credit: Fireflash ()   

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Talon and baby Skrill)

Drawing credit: Vanilia Viking (Tysm I love it!)

Credit Drawing: Umbreon027 (omg I love it!)

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Dark Night and Night Dark)

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Vemon the Flamewhipper) 

Dragon Skrill Gif

My OC

This is Rainbow Skrill and his name is Rainbow :)

C har's picture
C har
Supreme Viking Champion
Phantoms

Go Phantoms Lords,Go Roarrrrrrrrrrr

Bring back the editing feature! Vote here!                 

Player name: C har  (Monthly membership)  A Phantom

Dragons:Cruiser (Smokebreath), Sport (Gonckle),Toothless (night Fury) Grandfathered in.

Jesus Is the chief cornerstone,determining the shape. 

Beware of the Wolf in sheep clothing!  

2 Co 11:14-15 14 And no wonder,for Satan himself masquerades as an angle of light.15 It is not surprising ,then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.(Niv)    

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
A wild post appeared!!!

I vow to race non stop when I can, ai shall race and race and race until my dragons wings fall off! (Just kidding... Maybe)

Roar proudly my phantoms!

My only concern is the hacker clan. (Potatoe Brothers *cough cough*) they might win and it wouldn't be fair.

Welcome To My Signature

"If you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf" -Khrushchev

In Game Name (IGN): WolfandStar

Friend Code: Not Accepting

-----------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Lynx

Art done by DuskDayBreak

Lynx is rather bold and loud She is like Luna Lovegood in the sense that she is rather... odd. Loud, shameless and weird. She is more animal like than human. Lynx enjoys being flashy, showing off her skills. Once she sets her mind to something, she is natrually good at it. The problem is that she loses focus easy and doesn't like setting herself to standards. She craves adventure and can grow bored easily. She is particularly fast on her feet, but has low stamina levels. She is strong and tall for her age. Lynx is stubborn and laid-back most of the time. She does not like to follow orders. Some of her skills include: being double jointed, the ability of being able to climb almost any surface, very good at mimicking animal sounds and is EXTREMELY good at sneaking around. However, there is a side to Lynx that she does not show very often. She is very lazy and selfish at times, mainly because she lacks compassion twords humankind, caring more about dragons and animals more so than humans. This tendency causes her to be merciless in the face of battle.

Wolf

Art done by Fireflash

Wolf is my in-game character. Her full name is 'Wolf and Star'. She takes on my own personality, which is quite similar to that of Lynx. During quests Wolf loves to muck around and try to break the system by utilizing glitches- just for laughs, but she always produces reliable results. She is a fair viking and  she never uses glitches for her own personal gain. Some of my profile info will be listed below:.............

In Game Name:  Wolf and Star..............

Friend Code: Not Accepting.................

Clan: The Phantom Lords...................

Trophie Count: Somewhere around 6,000.......

........Lyra

Art done by xXSadieKaneXx

Lyra is very concealed and secretive. She rarely shows emotion and looks down on those who do. She is insanely obervative and could possibly rub off as edgy. Lyra can be rudely scarcastic, and may accidently hurt you. Don't expect remorse.  Though in fights, she doesn't appear to have a sense of honor and isn't afraid to fight dirty. She WILL kill. Lyra is willing to do anything to ensure her well being, and the well being of her mother. Which could be a weakness. she values her self preservation. She doesn't talk much either. She usually has her hood masking her pale delicate face and long hair 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dragons:

Nightshade

.....................................................................................................................................Edits done by Me and Cocopuppy

Deathstalker

......................................................................................................................Edits done by Archer and  Zikta.................  ....................................................................

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Drums R Round, Pi's R Squared

What makes you think they are a hacker clan?  I thought they were suspicious at first because they popped up out of nowhere in the Top 15, but I got some insight from a friend and they were started from two players who loved the game so much that they had a lot of trophies, made a lot of friends, and started the clan.

clarebear7's picture
clarebear7
Supreme Viking Champion
Super Clan - POTATO BROTHERS

i noticed that a lot of the top clans have an alternate in the Potato Brothers.  also some of the top racers abandoned their clan and joined forces to create this clan. we lost one of our own to that clan. they are the sure fire winners of this tournament. just saying.  i wouldnt doubt that Walks has an alternate in this clan. im almost sure of it, but not quite.  i want to believe The Dragon Racers has a chance, but up against some of the best racers in all of SoD, i just dont think so.

just check it out for yourself if you dont believe me

(sorry about the mix up in the numbering)

some of these members have been around a loooong time! AND, Titan, ADad (the top three) all were in different clans til they came together to build this super clan! like i said, we dont stand a chance! :(

also check out the alternates from other top clan! Stiger23, Evelynfreya, green skrill, SweetNala, etc.... there are others im sure!  if im wrong, let me know! but i dont think i am.

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Well

if brother potatoes are hacker admin will checking those Viking who is hacking on race but not sure if they are hacker or not 

clarebear7's picture
clarebear7
Supreme Viking Champion
well i dont think they are

well i dont think they are hacker clan just a lot of the really gooooood racers banding together to make this clan!  like i said before, the top three members were leaders of their own clans but abandoned them to make this clan.  not actually sure who was decided to take leadership of this clan but someone was chosen to be leader from among the best of the best!

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
A wild post appeared!!!

Eek, that's sad. 

Well, thank you for informing me. It just sucks to hear that Vikings may of abandoned their clans to form it.

sasha5125's picture
sasha5125
Forager
We are not HACKERS!

I am part of the potato brothers clan, and just like to let you know, that the only reason we were at the top for a while was because we expanded our clan and we got some amazing people and racers. 

One of the first rules in potato brothers is;

" Anyone caught speed hacking, our any other type of hack, while be kicked out. Potato brothers is an honest and fair clan"

I am not just saying that, i am truly being honest. We are aware that people think we are hackers ( Phantom Lords definetly think so ) But we have told the other clans that we are not hacking and the only reason we went to the top was becuase of the arrival of ValkarieToothPik! (Sorry i know i spelt or even got the name wrong!)

Dragonaws, 

Proud member of the non-hacking potato brothers clan!

BE AWARE THAT THIS SIGGY IS 

UNDER CONSTURTION!

Welcome.........

To Dragonaws's siggy!

Proud member of the most amazing

POTATO BROTHERS!

We are a huge family which includes the POTATO COUSINS & THE FAST AND FURIOUS FLYING POTATOS!

We are definitly against HACKING and we just wanna have FUN! 

MY VIKING:

Nala's picture
Nala
Jarl
Thank you!

Thank you for your post :) It is really nice of you to put your time into defending us, really appreciate it. For those, who have questions about Potato Brothers clan. I am the one who opened it (SweetNala in game, which is my main viking, been in game for about a year now) alonside with Fredriksen. We both are co-leaders of this clan. I cannot give you any explanations of why other members chose to join us, this is up to them to tell you if they want to :) Some would see it as abandoning clans, some would see it differently, no way everyone will agree upon one idea. But I think, simply asking some of the members, could be the easiest soulution, rather then coming up with reasons :) 

I would like to encourage those who have problems with my clan, to simply PM me or other leader, we will try to address any concerns you may have. 

Take care everyone! Good luck in upcoming tournament :) 

Smileyk
Chief
:)

Usually it is only a few vikings in a bad clan that are culprits of wrong doing, not an entire clan.. With that said, the above claim cannot be made without evidence and is not neccessarily true at all. If you have evidence of any kind, please send to admin for investigating and to make the final decisions - the technical team can look into the suspected accounts and they can determine the truth. This goes for any viking (regardless clan). Please do not make public claims such as that without the backing... and even if you do have backing - let the game technical team make the call.

As for worring about any clan cheating in tournament - the game technical people do check the vikings of the clans that progress during tournament. In past tournaments there have been clans that have been disqualified due to cheating. So this is an encouragement to all to play fairly, please no one cheat - and let's make this one a good one :D :D  I trust in the SoD team, they will be vigilant and take the steps required to ensure for a clean tournament :D :D 

All the best to every clan that is going to participate ^^

SmileyK 

http://picasion.com/gl/30PO/

Made by NorthLark - THANK YOU!!!

Viking made by NorthLark - THANK YOU!! :D

Shields made by Diamond Racer :D

"WE ARE BORN FROM THE SHADDOWS, HUNTERS OF THE LIGHT"

THROUGH NIGHT AND DAY,

WE WILL RACE, WE WILL FIGHT!

NUMBER ONE WE'LL STAY,

IN THE RING AND IN FLIGHT!!

TOGETHER WE WILL SOAR;

BRING TROPHIES HOME;

HEAR US ROAR!!!

My beloved Razorwhips:

Dark Night and Armor

Bouncies made by Defy Hord - Thank You!! :D

Donyv1's picture
Donyv1
Chief
Just look who is in our potatoes clan

Potato brothers is first because it's a combination of many top players from different clans. If you actually looked at our clan you would see this. Personally , it's about time fresh newer clans take spots that are held by inactive clans that sit on old trophies of players that quit. Our clan is clean an is against cheating. 

EvelynFreya's picture
EvelynFreya
Drott

Eh... wait... We are not hackers.

You can believe, I hate hackers and raced nearly against EVERYONE in our clan. Nobody's hacking.

Please believe us! We are fair racers and players!

And remember that one, when we popped up suddenly on the top? It was, because somebody new with many trophies joined us.

It's kind of sad, that people think we're hacking...

Signature under construction!

If I ever find time, I will do more with it xD

My viking ID by me :D

Art:

The adorable Chibi-version of Maja by the crazy talented Vanilia Viking - TYSM!!! :D

My main viking EvelynFreya by me

My Razor Whip Laura by the talented FloofQueen :D

EvelynFreya by talented Zit - thank you! xD

The adorable Blezziebreezie Mareille adopted from the awesome Zit :D

...and here is an amazing headshot of my Woolly Howl by Georginia47 xD

Art by me did for others:

Drawing for Lovlytigerss :D

Drawing for Vanilia Viking xD

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
A wild post appeared!!!

I am sorry that I offended you, I did not weigh my actions with its consequences. I was tired but that's not what I should blame it on.  Sorry again.

EvelynFreya's picture
EvelynFreya
Drott

Uh, it's ok xD

It's just that I hate hacking of any kind and was nearly freaking out when I heard someone thought we were hacking xD

But it's fine :D

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Eating my subject

Why people think brother potatoes is hacker... Can someone explain me?

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
Tracking

Tracking

Swift For Life 3/24/2015-Present

Swifties Swifties Oi Oi Oi!

Viking created Oct 11, 2014 at around 6:40pm PST

Made first friend on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm

Joined first clan on Jan 19, 2015

First time in Single Player ThunderRun Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28pm

SoD Discord banner made by SilverDragonFox

(Above banner made by me, crests used made by Maijic)

The right side clan crest art was made by carmine (SC banner above made by Silence!)

"Swift Chompions "We bite-alot"" -Moondragonfox

SWIFT CHAMPIONS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!!! We love to race and we strive to be one of the best clans in rank and loyalty. We are an active clan and are currently ranked 13. Loyalty within our family is very important. We talk to each other all the time though chatzy, discord, and pm. If you would like to join, apply by clicking here and filling out the form. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM here or contact me on Facebook. I am Tyra Penn on Facebook.

Clay Toothless made by me: SoD #FanartSaturday showcased 9/17/16

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 2/19/17

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 4/2/17

I gained a total of 17,040 trophies in the 2016 Clash of Clans Tournament O.O  (Banner below made by httyyd!)

Aithusa/me (drawn by MistyNight) Aithusa/me (drawn by Carmine) 

Master's 47 Commandments

1. - Thou shalt not hate thy Master. Thou shalt also have a special name.

2. -

3. - Thou shalt maketh a song about thy commandments.

4. - Thou shalt maketh a poem for thy Master, containing the spleling of her loyalist of servants.

5. -

6. -

7. -Thou shalt weareth thy Master's ‘Master Musk’ scent

8. -

9. - All bleach must be holy bleach. All bleach must be prior blessed by a priest. It is decreed.

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. -Thou shalt call the color blue by thy true name of ble, for the Master sayeth it is so. One who refuses shalt be a fool.

14. -

15. -

16. -

17. -

18. -

19. - Note, thy Master does not condone nor accept bribes and/or threats. But things magic may happen if either one or the other is used.

20. -

21. -

22. -

23. -

24. -

25. -

26. -

27. -

28. -Thou shalt always quest for the answers. Quessing

29. -

30. -

31. -

32. -

33. -

34. -

35. -

36. -

37. -#catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate: When thou art late to a Master's party, it shalt be catastrophic and awkward.

38. -When one shalt arrive #catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate, and find all party goers have become waiting ghosts, then thou shalt ascend to fairy-hood to bringeth thy swift ghosts back to thy living.

39. - Thou must pass gas once in the presence of master, so she knoweth of thy presence

40. - Master Chan is kawaii af

41. - Thou shalt not be greedy while receiving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of one's life. Tis unbecoming.

42. - Only Master can assume (be it the assumption of genders)

43. - Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself.

44. -

45. -

46. -

47. -

-Koda Penndragon-

-Terra-BABY FOX TALES-Spirit-

-Smaug-Luna-Tauriel-Legolas-Lyla-Earth-Merlin-Misty and Meadows-Hailstone-Aragog-Snow White-

-Zack-Loki-Jack Frost-Ralph-Lancelot-Gormogon-Kilgharrah-Temperance-Ichabod Crane-Bazynga-

-Katrina-LOTR-Howard-Nibbles-Forrest Gump-PitBull-Agni-Pitch-Lilith-Tiger-Freya-

-Hot Tamales-August Rush-Nick-Rhino-Arya-Tyrion-Margaery-Fumaca-

-Buddy-Grave Digger-Penny-Icicle-Loch Ness-Gecko-Drake

Oathkeeper-Seahawk-Nymeria-Razanur and Peregrin-

The above art/dragon species was created by me, his name is Swift and he is what I call an Asheous Mare (He is just a baby dragon). Asheous Mares are the mascot of Swift Champions.

(made by me)               (made by Victoriae350)               (made by me)

Art and Adoptables Made by themasterplan47!

Chrome, Mushu, and Darwin

Adoptables Made by MidnightMare!

Lycaon Pictus (origional creation) my adopted African Wild Dog Fury

P. T Leo, Alex, Rarity, and Terra

Art and Adoptables Made by DuskDaybreak!

Kilgherrah, Hugo, Angela and Araneae!

Sapphire, Twilight, Sunset, and Sapling

Art Made by TosiLohi!

Art and Adopts Made by Kimbenoso!

Caimen, Legolas, Swift, Gormogon

Other Art and Adoptables!

Cobblestone (made by Defy), Uther, and Kiwi (both made by chameishida)

This is Milky Way, Asteria, and Cosmos (all Galaxyfurys created by bubbles5498)

Timber (made by blockEdragon) Tony Stark and Black Widow (Both made by AniuRavenwolf)

Lycaon(made by Twistedclaw),Tauriel(made by Mariella), Sable(made by kelcyk123), Arya+Gormogon (made by snowflake12298)

Swift (made by TildenWolfGirl)  Sandies (made by Witcherforever) Petrichor (made by Bavelly

Toothless (first 2 made by NightmareRebuffLycaon and Swift! (second 2 made by carmine)

I Love My Babies

Cora (rip), Bella, Kisha (rip), Abby (rip), and Cuddles

AllyNadderRider's picture
AllyNadderRider
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I'll sadly not be able to race most likely, but am very excited to see how far we Swifties make it this year! You go guys! 

*hugs from Ally*

And good luck to everyone else as well!

​~Proud Elder of the Swift Champions~

: Ally // Female // 15 yrs // FAQ //  Adoptables // Request Art //  Deviant Art // Flight Rising // Ask for Discord :

"Look in the mirror and ask your soul if you're alright. Put out the glitter that your soul hides behind. You're in my mind."

​Gotta have my husband here :3 (Chrom is the best, don't deny.)

​Oh, and Leo, my other Fire Emblem husband! (He is also the best.)

​And Takumi, of course! I could never forget my prickly prince.

​I will protect my blueberry, tomato, and pineapple till the end. I'm not hostile, but if you insult my

​husbands, there may be pain. Only a little. Am I maybe too into these games...? ​No that is not possible...

​^ Soul Eater ^

Smileyk
Chief
ROOOAAAR

Good luck to all teams that are going to participate in this Clash of the Clans ^^ May we take honour and dignity in flight and fight :D :D May the best team win ^^ 

To my Phantom friends, let's soar proudly and ROOOOAAAAR LOUDLY!!! ^^ :D :D :D 

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Hello

Hello Phantom Shadow/Lord and hello SmileyK :3

Smileyk
Chief
^^ hi

Hi Rainbow :D

ROOOOAAAAR!! :D :D 

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
:33

How going :3?

ROAR! 

Lumina the Dragon Trainer's picture
Lumina the Drag...
Supreme Viking Champion
Silhouette the Phantom Skrill wants salmon

Yes, finally! I've been wondering when the next tournament will be. Let's do our best, ROAARRR! ^w^

UNDER QUICK CONSTRUCKTION

Hello everyone! Welcome to my siggy! ^w^

Let's start off nice and simple. Up ahead is art made by talented artists! (And myself)

Silhouette my Skrill by the amazing ScarfyWings! :D

Silhouette and Frisk walking in the spooky dark night... Made by TosiLohi! :D

Silverwind the Lendyrni made by me! :D

Silvertalon the Thunderthief by the amazing Wutend Bonfire! :D

Swifter the Icecrusher by chameishida! :D

Legend the Uktena by Canus8! :D

Bea the Gribtuk by Bavelly! :D

Moonwish the Night Fury by NeverendingSilver! :D

donnala's picture
donnala
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Aaah! Clash of Clans! I've been waiting for this! But I will most definitely not win, because my clan is only 4 members, even if I already race a lot.

HUNTER'S SIGNATURE - On a hiatus

(Profile pic by Feenix the Fire)

AMAZINGLY AWESOME drawing of Lexa by Scalecakes!

--

Drawing request status - CLOSED

PM me details and a pic of your OC or anything you want drawn, and get it drawn by me.

HERE, HERE, and HERE are examples of my art.

​This is my Fluffy Sun Lover adoptable, Little Miss Starshine, by the jaw-dropping Witcherforever!

(Left) My Signature Protector adoptable, Oaken, by the amazing Witcherforever! (Right) My other signature protector, Bones, by Werewolfgirl1253! They protect my signature and everything in it, so BEWARE!

Meet my human OC's:

Freya, Lexa, Lancelot. By the AMAZING Vanilia Viking!!! These are the updated, more Viking-like versions of them. Former versions can be found below.

(Left) Lexa in Valka's armour (red version) by the crazily talented TosiLohi! (Right) Lexa by the marvelous AllyNadderRider!

(Left) AMAZING drawing of my OC Lancelot Edorian by the fantastic Vanilia Viking! (Right) Just as amazing drawing of my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin by Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

(Left) And amazing headshot of Lancelot Edorian by Georginia47 (aka Geo)! (Right) Awesome drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) with her blonde hair (her original color) by ​Vanilia Viking!

(Left) By the amazing Vanilia Viking! It's amazing! (Right) Lexa and my BFF, Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking) by Aisha Snowqueen!

(Left) Edit by the WONDERFUL Nessie! (Right) Lexa by the almost too good to be true Pixel!

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) by Aelyras! (Right) Amazing Chrismas pic of LezLexa by Frytha!

LezLexa drawings by TosiLohi!

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa by the o-so-talented Fireflash! (Right) By the amazing Mangopopcorn!

My OC Lexa and my friend, Vanilia Viking by me!

LezLexa, my Viking by TosiLohi!

Lexa by Archery and Dragons!

By the amazing Vanilia Viking! She drew my beautiful Starblue for my birthday :D

Adorably cute drawing of Starblue given to me for Secret Santa by the amazing Vanilia Viking!

(Left) Starblue by the fantasticly talented Duckei! (Right) Starblue being silly  by Alicornbrodie!

Starblue by FloofQueen!

Isn't this just so cute? A birthday present from Aelyras! Thanks so much! I <3 It!

Above are adorable edits of Starblue by the ridiculously talented Georginia47!

(Left) Amazing blinkie by no other than the best blinkie maker Nessie! (Right) Cute headshot of Starblue by Nessie!

(Left) Edit of Starblue by the spectacular Archery and Dragons! (Right) Cute edit of Starblue by amazing Aelyras!

(Left) Starblue by the amazing Scar Dragon Rider! Thanks! (Right) By the amazing Archery and Dragons ^^

Amazing blinkie of Starblue by ​DatOneTrumpet​!

Both of the above drawings of Starblue by ​DatOneTrumpet​! TYSM!

(Left) Awe-inspiring gif of Starblue by Laykary! (Right) Wonderful eye edit of Starblue by the talented Ruggedturf!

Both above by Lovlytigerss! Thank you so much!

(Left) By the awesome Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By nightfuryatom4! Thanks!

(Left) Also by Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By the talented Laykary (aka Lake) Thanks!

Both of the above by the amazing and always kind LunarPride!!

Other OC edits & drawings:

Renzo and Lexa by the AMAZING Feenix the Fire! Thanks so much!

AMAZING Polarstar drawing by Scarfywings!

Lexa and Polarstar by me.

LezLexa and baby Polarstar by the beyond talented Vanilia Viking!

Left, Polarstar by grumpyforlife2! Thanks! Right, by dogloven!

Left, adorable drawing of my baby Woolly Howl, Leah, and right, chibi Armorwing, Hungarian, both by Vanilia Viking!

(Left) By the AMAZING Frytha! TYSM!    (Right) AMAZING drawing of Lexa's sister, Freya, but Autumn5467!

(Left) My OC, Lexa, with her NF Starblue. By me. (Right) Lexa and Starblue by the talented Georgina47! TY!

My OC, Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko) by Flowercrystal! Thanks!

Hungarian chibi by the amazing FloofQueen! Thanks!

Freaking more-than-amazing drawing of Sy by the talented, artistic Ruggedturf! TYSM!

(Left) Fleetfoot by Archery and Dragons!                 (Right) Hungarian my OC by Flowercrystal!

Hungarian, Renzo, Fleetfoot. Bases by MegaboltPhoenix!

(Left) Very cute pic of Renzo & Lexa by Laykary! (Right) Cool drawing of Hungarian by Archery and Dragons!

A happy birthday gift from Vanilia Viking, of Lexa, Lancelot, and Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking)! TYSM!

(Left) Lancelot by Ruggedturf! Thanks! (Right) Witch Hunt by InfinityGalaxyy. Thanks ^^

In game SW, Lozeno, by Stiger23!

Proud member of...

(Banner by me)

Proud member of The Resistance! Below is my cyber dragon, Firest, by Megaboltphoenix.

Species: Monstrous Nightmare

Biotech: 94% Robot

Cyber Ability: Creates walls of fire coming from any direction or all directions.

He has a video game made by Megaboltphoenix, which can be found HERE.

(Left) My Splinterhorn, Splinterhound by Flowercrystal! (Right) My Seaspike, Kebab, by Werewolfgirl1235!

(Left) Vanilia my Rocky Mountain Davus by MegaboltPhoenix! (Right) Lez the Whirlpool by DatOneTrumpet!

Coraline, my Coral Leaper by Georginia47! She's based of the movie Coraline ;)

My Ukrainian Mistus, Vericops, by Megaboltphoenix! Thanks!

My Roaming Sand Devil, Usetess, by ScarfyWings! (Info HERE)

This is Maui, my Glowy Cave Lizard by ScarfyWings! (HERE is backstory)

Meet Eaglestorm, my Feathered Fan Wing by ScarfyWings. (Backstory HERE)

​Curanian, my Singing Fin Wing, by ScarfyWings! (Bacstory HERE)

Meet Daredevil, my Shadow Hunter adoptable by ScarfyWings! (Backstory HERE)

​My Ice Piercer, Glacier, by ​ScarfyWings!​ (Backstory HERE)

​Stormfall, my Storm Chaser by ​ScarfyWings​! (Backstory HERE)

Spikes, adopted from Georginia47, base by Megaboltphoenix. Click on pic for info.

Hisense, my Sprectral Leviathan adoptable, by the amazing Wutend Bonfire!

Renzo by Nessie!

Awesome drawing of Sy by 1flower!

Starblue by the creative and talented FloofQueen!

dragonmisty8700's picture
dragonmisty8700
Berk's Power Player
Awesome!

Ring of dragon fire is recruiting...

My Siggy!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2aafqth.jpg

Made by the amazing Fairy Godmother.

Drawn by me :)

Image result for komodo dragonImage result for bearded dragon

Komodo Dragon                          Bearded Dragon

Image result for draco volanImage result for chinese water dragon

Draco Volan                                   Chinese Water Dragon  

Alex Mustard/NPL)Image result for dragonfly

Weedy Sea Dragon                        Dragonfly

Image result for armadillo lizard

Armadillo Lizard (surely this is a dragon too?)

Made by the talented NarixuZen.

Made by the talented NarixuZen

My dragons: (all drawn by me)

Misty - my main dragon.

Rockblast.

To be continued......(I have a LOT more dragons! XD)

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak
Supreme Viking Champion
TRR is about to get busy XD

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Always on, Always connected !!!

-----------------------------------------------

GIF Created by Nessie

Links  

The Dragon Racers: Recruitment

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Website

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Official Chat Page

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Summer Special!

[here]

The Dragon Racers: Banner & Art Thread

here

Created by Hrepetti

Created by Nessie

Stormstriker217's picture
Stormstriker217
Supreme Viking Champion
Yay

Go Valor!

WELCOME TO STORMY’S SIGNATURE!

Also known as organized chaos. Like me!
Perpetually under construction. Please, wear a hard hat. It's for your own safety.

Check out my brand-new DragonCave!
My eggs and I really appreciate it!

Hi, I'm Stormstriker.
You can call me Storm, or Stormy.
Or even just “that weird girl with the color-coded signature”.

Some stuff about me:
I'm female (if you couldn't guess).
I love reading.
I do circus in my free time.
I hate math.
I don't really have a life.
I'm not very religious.
I procrastinate. Constantly.

And that last one’s a biggie. If I've ever not done something that I said I would, just send me a PM. It probably just got lost on the massive mountain known as Things I Need To Do. It terrifies even expert climbers.

With that said, I am taking drawing requests! Just dragons right now, but if you want an OC of yours drawn, I will likely happily draw it for you. Just one teensy little thing- no rave Night Furies. Please?

Currently drawing for:
InfinityGalaxyy
AwkwardSquiid
Starke Raving Madmen

I am not perfect. Please don't expect me to be perfect. I will disappoint you.
Thank you.

I'm a fangirl. And a shipper. Right now, I'm obsessed with Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, Harry Potter, How To Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson (and related), Warriors, various cartoons, and probably countless other things that I forgot to list.

I'm a proud Hufflepuff!
FBAWTFT is amazing, let me tell you. And Newt Scamander. ‘Nuff said.

Well, if you've kept going this far, then I guess that means I haven't bored you to death yet. Or maybe I have…
Anyway, now we get into some of the interesting stuff.

STORMY’S OCS

Copperblaze Freyhelm
(also known as ‘that former self-insert that somehow developed a personality’)
by Fireflash
Copperblaze grew up in the midst of the Dragon War, near-miraculously surviving and staying completely intact through the chaos of it. Not one for pessimism, she did her best to cheer the village up through something she learned early on: pranking. While certainly never able to rival the infamous twins, Copperblaze was soon regarded as one not to mess with unless that Viking wanted their best axe tied to the rear end of a particularly grumpy yak.
But don't get her wrong, she wasn't really a wild, raucous prankster. Well, okay, maybe a little. Or a lot, actually. Secretly a kind, quiet, and empathetic individual at heart, Copperblaze could often be found reading and drawing. Of course, that was when she wasn't doing her best to cause mayhem and laughter, which took up most of her time.
Then the chief’s son saved the village on a Night Fury, and the world turned upside down. Dragons… were the friends of Vikings now. Copperblaze could barely contain her excitement. So many new possibilities had opened up! And not just for pranking, either.
While her pranks had done their job to make the village an overall happier place, they sometimes ostracized her from others her age. Now, this was her chance: to form a strong, lasting bond, to have and give everlasting trust, to have real friends, for once in her life!
Sadly, dreams didn't always come true. Though Copperblaze was among the first to enroll at the newly-established Dragon Training Academy, no dragon there seemed… right for her. Nadders were too vain and flighty, and the Gronckles were too lazy and slow. Nightmares? Too fiery. And don't get her started on the Zipplebacks. That had not been a fun week. 
Even that time she'd been offered a Whispering Death egg, still nothing happened. No bond formed. No realization of ‘this is my best friend’. Well, she'd managed to develop a serious phobia of the species in general, but Copperblaze didn't like to talk about that. You know, at all.
Alone again, Copperblaze resigned herself to her grounded fate. Until one day, in an abandoned clearing in the middle of the woods, she encountered a young, purple Skrill… but that's another story...

...which can be found here!

Thanks so much, IrishMexicanViking! It's so awesome, I literally can't put it into words!
Seriously, read it. It's the best.

Raika
by Vanilia Viking
No one knows who Raika’s birth parents are, not even Raika herself. All she knows is that if the teal Stormcutter that raised her from the egg isn't her mother, then something's seriously wrong with the world.
An excitable hatchling, Raika was always bouncing from one thing to the next, curious about everything around her. Getting into all sorts of danger was her best skill, and she'd frequently ticked off older dragons in her frequent mischief.
Raika wasn't old enough to understand why her mother suddenly separated the pair from all contact with other dragons, but she certainly was old enough to understand that she didn't like it one bit. Chalking it up to Windchaser’s overprotectiveness, Raika did her best to convince her mother that the bigger dragons weren't going to harm her, but to no avail. Windchaser would not budge.
Then a Prickleboggle came across them one day, informing the pair excitedly that the War had ended and the Queen was dead. Raika was confused. Windchaser, wanting to shelter her from the terrible War, hadn't told her anything about it, other than Vikings should be avoided at all costs, and so should unfamiliar dragons.
Then, for the first time that Raika could remember, her mother willingly left her side, with instructions to stay put and to not go looking for trouble. But of course, Raika didn't follow that. Curious about what her mother was doing, she decided to secretly tail her. Windchaser knew her way through the thick fog that surrounded Dragon Island. The problem was, Raika didn't.
Lost and disoriented, the young Skrill landed on a Viking-inhabited island that she'd never seen before, needing to give her tired wings a rest. It was there that, in a clearing she thought was unoccupied, Raika met a young Viking girl- starting off a new generation of mischief-making that no one was prepared for.

Windchaser
by Vanilia Viking
The day Windchaser found an abandoned Skrill egg would change her life forever, but for better or for worse? Often, she wasn't quite sure.
Having escaped the rule of the tyrannical Queen, the Red Death, Windchaser had left behind everything she held dear, including her beloved mate and any chance for hatchlings of her own. So when one was given to her, out of the blue, the motherly Stormcutter couldn't have left it behind if she tried. 
She couldn't, no, she wouldn't, leave the egg to the horrible fate of growing up without a family. And small though the family was, Windchaser vowed to do her best to take care of the Skrill hatchling.
Unfortunately, that particular Skrill hatchling proven to be very hard to take care of. Raika was continually getting into trouble of all sorts, and it was all Windchaser could do to keep her at least marginally safe. And when the little dragon learned how to fly, all Helheim broke loose.
When word was received that the Queen was searching for her former subject back, a desperate Windchaser was forced to take them both into hiding, an act that she feared would crush her young daughter. While thankfully that was not the case, Raika’s naturally attention-seeking personality caused her to focus most of her attention to her mother. It was a good day when Windchaser didn't want to tear her wings off from the frustration, and those good days were rarely found.
When a Prickleboggle (generally trusted among dragons, no matter their loyalties) told Windchaser the news that the War was over and the Queen was dead, she was naturally shocked. The Queen was invincible, she couldn't have been killed- could she? Hopeful, but not willing to take the news for granted, she flew to see it for herself, ordering her daughter to stay behind and not get into any trouble.
Confirming the formerly wild statement, Windchaser was overjoyed. She couldn't wait to tell Raika that their self-imposed exile had ended, and went to tell her immediately.
So when Raika wasn't where she'd left her, Windchaser naturally flew into a panic. Frantically searching every empty island in the area, her search was turned toward some of the not-so-empty ones, eventually finding her wayward daughter- but in the company of a Viking? Windchaser’s motherly instincts kicked in. Who knew what that Viking would do to her hatchling?
Eventually, after much convincing from Raika, Windchaser was finally able to see Vikings as people just as much as dragons were. She was still protective of her daughter, but after warming up to some of the non-dragon inhabitants, was much more comfortable letting Raika spend time among them.
And of course, that Viking that Raika always hung around with was officially adopted into the family, too. With the amount of time those two troublemakers spent together- well. It'd be just silly not to.

More coming soon!

ART!
(in no particular order)
Thanks so much to everyone who's drawn anything for me! I love them all!

Copperblaze by TosiLohi

Raika by Okamisusi

Raika chibi by FloofQueen

Dustcloud by Dragonist Hellen

Valentine Dustcloud by FloofQueen

Glowspot, my Mythical Whale Shark by Wutend Bonfire
Find his story HERE!

Raincloud, my Shadow Hunter by ScarfyWings
Find her story HERE!

Sunburst, my Vesupa by Bavelly

Torchburn, my Ukrainian Mistus by Megaboltphoenix

Peanut, my Night Hunter by Bluemoon20523

Copperblaze by Lululu6161

(did I miss something? I feel like I missed something... tell me if I missed something...)

SIGNATURE PERPETUALLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
WATCH OUT FOR FALLING ROCKS.
Captain Obvious's picture
Captain Obvious
Dragon Trainer
GO FUKANG GO!!!

I hope my new clan The Fukang Vikings does great!!  We're going to do the town of Fukang China proud!! 

Then we can all have a Fukang great time!! 

Zelda Link's picture
Zelda Link
Dragon Master

Good luck to all clans participating!

Go Phantoms!!! ROARRRR!

Zelda Link

Elder of Wings of Freedom

These guys are so cute hehehe

Hey! Listen!111000.png

Hoy, small fry!

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

The flow of time is always cruel...

After all, a fake is a fake...and no matter how much you dress it up, the real thing always wins!

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other.

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
TRR needs to fixed and other bugs

We wish everyone the best of luck in this years tournament to all the clans. We are looking forward seeing everyone in Thunder Run. 

We do hope that admin will continue to fix the bugs and glitches that been happening surrounding Thunder Run before the tournament begins. 

It would be great if Thunder Run would run smoother this year so players can actually race without server errors or other game crashes.

Good Luck to all.

Go Phantoms ROARRRRRRRRRR

Fallen Viking - Might Wind Rider (Got hacked by a hacker)

Forever gone 2/07/14 - 1/16/2015

The Phantom Lords/The Phantom Shadows - Admin hear us loudly and clearly - stop the hackers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOEPpTCkKPM

by Orcawave101

made by Orcawave101

Made by Diamond (Friendship with Diamond Storm)    and other two are made by Nessie (Friendship with Snow Leopards)

Made by AegonTheConquerer - above and below picture........  Cartoon Characters by Northlark

Above Made by Blossom - (used Might Wind Rider as model).  Below made by Stworzydlak

by NightFuryLover Thank you NightFuryLover 

made by Orcawave101

View Full Size Image

from Buffert

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
True

Yea it will be nice

hello Storm XD

ROAR!

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
Hellllllllllllo

Helllllllllllo Rainbow... :)

ROARRRRRRRR to you

RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Skrill ate my Subject

How going storm XD?

ROARRR u back :P

Donyv1's picture
Donyv1
Chief
Read the announcement!!!!!

He states start recruiting the best dragon racers you can find. Wow am I wrong that this does not indicate to look for your best chance to win. 

Seems loud and clear you people don't read the announcement. It was the same last year. Prepare . 

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

My problem is with the people who obviously only care about winning. They switch from their "weak" clan to a "better, stronger" clan just so they can win. In my opinion, if someone wants to be a part of an active clan that has meet ups, parties, and has members who race all the time they need to look for one and stay in it. The people who switch to a "better" clan and then switch back to their own after the tournament obviously don't care about being part of an active clan, they just want to win. I also don't think it's right for people to switch clans after their clan has been eliminated. They've already been eliminated so they shouldn't get to participate anymore. These are also people who only care about winning. There's a lot more to life than winning.

FaolNaOighear's picture
FaolNaOighear
Berk's Power Player
The Wulf Pack is looking for skilled riders...

If anyone wants to help us out in the tournament, look us up. I go by Frozt Wulf and am the leader of the Wulf Pack. We could sure use the help of experienced riders who don't yet have a clan. If you're interested, leave a message for me on our clan page. Best wishes to everyone in the tournament! Have fun & stay Frozty out there!

-Frozt Wulf, Humble Leader and founder of the Wulf Pack

"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack!" 

-The Law of the Wolves (Sir Rudyard Kipling)

Wulf Pack, Wulf Pack, ow, ow, aaaooo!

A little about me:

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I try my best to live by the guidance found in the Bible and to share with others what I learned, because it's helped me and my family so much in life. You can learn more about us and find info, carrtoons, comic and videos on pretty much any topic on our official website, www.jw.org

I know ASL, and enjoy using it in music and with my deaf friends. I love acapella, Celtic, Pop, Karaoke, Owl City (pretty much everything but heavy metal and rap). On my YouTube channel IcewolfASL, I post signed version of popular songs that I like, I also sing some of them. I'v been posting recordings from SoD, with the tags, "Frozt Wulf" and or "Wulf Pack". I also plan to post videos of my fursuit progress.

I also enjoy drawing and painting art anything from real-life to landscapes, to cartoons and anthros/furries (only clean artwork, nothing suggestive at all). I'm learning how to digitally color. I'm currently in the process of making a partial fursuit of one of my characters, Icewolf, who is painted down below. So, in that light, I guess that would make me a furry. I loved 90s cartoons growing up, (Sonic the Hedgehog, Talespin, Bonkers, etc) loved Sing!, Zootopia and HTTYD 1 & 2, RTTE and I have been to the Live Arena Show back in January 2011. (Regretably I can't find my photos... >_<) Except these few:

Holographic nadder print from the Liva Arena Show.

Toothless! Plasma Blast! (fibre optic glows in for differeent colors; I will take it with me to see HTTYD3)

Sorry, bud...there's no fish in there!

Wulf Pack Discord

​Click the logo above to start howling with our Pack and see how chill wolves really are on Berk!

Artwork done by other vikings of me and my dragons:

Blizzard and Me, drawn by my wolf bro, GreyWolf53! Thank you so much!

Copykat being a good sport at my poor puns XD. Drawn by the talented ArrowWalker TYSM!

Mirra, my Titan Razorwhip, as drawn by the rocker on campus, FireNightStar! We both really loved this drawing! TYSM!

Some art work examples:

Frozt Wulf with a local wolf named Humphrey (drawn by me)

Harold the Western Wolf (one of my anthro characters)

Seán na Lapaíoighir (Irish for John of the Ice Paws), aka Icewolf (my fursona) along with a good friend Tigra Relampaga (This is in acryllic)

The Furry Vikings of the Wulf Pack on Icestorm Island. These are most of the clan elders ith 2 members out of a total of 30. (2 of our new members, Trumpet and Glitch the Raccoon, had joined the pack after this was already in the works, so I may do a drawing of them at a later time as I catch up on other projects)

Yes, I'm happy to say that I'm a furry, who is also makes some YouTube videos irl. My fursona is a 3rd generation Irish Wolf named Seán na Lapaíoighir, meaning John of the Ice Paws, in Irish Gaelic. My nickname is Icewolf and my YouTube channel is IcewolfASL. (Anyone else here on Berk also a furry?)

For Kristal Winter one of the winners of a past quiz contest.

My Dragons: I have about 46 currently and will post pictures as I get them. Unfortunately, their backstories...were deleted, so, I'll be progressively adding them when I have time.

Kryos, my Wooly Howl, saved my life on Impossible Island. What a cool, loyal dragon! He's really skilled at racing too!

Here's a drawing of Kryos done by Fen FireNation from the SoD Discord. Thanks so much for drawing him so well!

NarixuZen's picture
NarixuZen
Supreme Viking Champion
Watashi No Tomodachi

May be forced to join the greatest clan of all.

I'd rather deny and stay here in honour.

The Dragon Racers shall always be my home.

It's the only way to show my true colour.

DRAGON RACERS, DRAGON RACERS, OI! OI! OI!

Note:

If you replied to my post in a topic and it's important, please PM me the name of the topic! It's a security check if I haven't noticed it.

ALAARM!

Instagram & Discord: Ask.

(Made by me. Please give credit when you use it.)

glorybringer's picture
glorybringer
Berk's Power Player
For TDR!

We joined, and we'll stay!

Be loyal to the dragon of pink and checkers of black

And let your hart never sway!

For this is the very way

to be proud of your clan

and the clan to be proud of you

GO GO TDR!

clarebear7's picture
clarebear7
Supreme Viking Champion
very nice Shadow! good job

very nice Shadow! good job and i agree!

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
++1

++1

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
This is getting ridiculous.

This is getting ridiculous.  I only said, "I was going to ask the same as you."  And I hadn't said anything in a while... and the chat banned me for 6 DAYS.

What gives?

GreenFire's picture
GreenFire
Supreme Viking Champion
~~

Same here, httyyd. I said in-game, "That Nightmare right there is mine." I got a chat ban for 7 days.

Birthday: 12/31/00

Dragon Count: 60+ (Dragons shown HERE)

Clan: Swift Champions

Profile and signature pictures by Arrowalker.