NEW Expansion with 1.17 Update - The Battle for the Edge is ON!

111 replies [Last post]
OkachiByakuya's picture
OkachiByakuya
Wilderness Explorer
Random

Yeah, it seems to be random. The two slots that are fron for me are the first and second ones on the first line, with different missions than are in yours; off the top of my head I remember that the first was 'Muddy Water' and I think the second was 'Dazed and Stunned'. I have comleted 'Construction Zone like three times because I just kept getting it, so it's not the quest itself. The first slot to freeze was the middle one.

Astirdia's picture
Astirdia
Supreme Viking Champion
I love it !

The Time Stable MIssions

The Expansion

The Armor Wing

but..

-Time Stable Missions just load and load...

-When I became my Armor Wing he had a stopping animation and also a diving one ! But when I logged in again they were gone ? And also in a video from SilverWeed he has no animations for these two ?

And thanks for :

-9 New Lands ! ( I found 8 without the house on Dragons Edge / Can we get to the Dragon Hunters also after we completed the mission ? )

-Customizable Houses !

-That the Dragon Trainers finally fly around in quests / like this with the Skrill on Scutleclaw Island ! It was one of my favourite quest !

-A new dragon

-A sweet Terrible Terror sitting on Haralds Shoulders ( When you will add them ? They have every animation, sitting, walking, flying, sitting on your shouder...xD )

-A new way to level up your dragons

This is all wonderful. Great work !

Welcome to my Signature !

1. Adoptables

Forestriver, my Malachite Spirepoint Gemspitter

From NightmareRebuff

Sealeaf, my Chibi Seashocker

From Natalia Romanova

Iceshadow, my Rare Siren Flashbang

From Hyrith

Glimmer, my Mutant Fury Species

Sunrise Water, my Deathsong

From Stiger23

Cloudleaf, my Frilled Parrotbeak

From Cerebellum

2. My Clan

Proud member of

Fearless Alpha

3. About me

Viking Name : Astirdia

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqb-XdSMm3bQpyZsJhfVRzA

Main Dragon :

Stormcutter

Titan Nadder

4. Gif-time

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I'm too lazy to do some backtracking and see whether there's people with similar issues..

But the stable quests. They become unresponsive when I try to turn them in. Does anyone else have this issue?

It happens to me in firefox. I'd try another option if I could ;_;

LadyMiah's picture
LadyMiah
Jarl
New Update! But an Issue...

Hey! 

I just wanted to say I love this new update! Brings more immersion in with the tv shows and second movie. Which I am super stoked about!

However, I have run into an issue. I re-did my membership to get the dragons and the hut and such, but when I went to buy a table with coins all my 500 gems I got with the membership just vanished. I have restarted the game a few times and they are still gone. I literally just bought the subscription, got ported into my hut and bought a table with coins and the gems poofed. I don't know if it is a glitch or what. Or if it even has anything to do with the new hut systems.

I just thought I would mention it. ^-^ Hasn't happened to me before. Haha

But, Thank you guys for all your hard work! <3

Edit- 5th restart and gems are back. ^-^ I Will add to this post with anything else I find, and of course allll the great things!

Welcome to my Sig~

(Work in progress)

****Warning~ Long Sig!****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is LadyMiah, but you can call me Miah. ;)

A few things about meh!

1. I am 23

2. I love Dragons! (Obviously)

3. I also love pretty much anything based from mythology!

4. I am a writer, reader, and RPer.

5. Furry's are adorable! <3

6. I love animals. Yes snakes included.(2 dogs, 1 cat, 5 snakes, 2 large monitor lizards.)

7. Anime and Manga!!! <3

8. Tootless fan.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Adult Dragons

All Time Favorite Anime!!!!! <3 <3

Yona of the Dawn

A servent and his Princess~

YOU CAN DO IT!

The Dragons~

Blue Dragon- Shin-ah

Gold Dragon- Zeno

White Dragon- Kija

Green Dragon- Jae Ha

Red Dragon(King of the Dragons)- Yona

"The Black Dragon" Thunder Beast Hak

Zex
Dragon Master
Just to clarify...

Just to clarify, the update brought on the stable missions right? How about Dragon's edge and Hobblegrunt Island? Is that included too or will you have to buy the expansion pack for that? ... or is it the expansion pack brings in the new quests and islands for that's only available in Dragon's edge island? I'm slightly confused @_@

- Story of Ansim -

Just like Hiccup, Ansim was the weakest of his tribe.

He was a son of their clan's cheiftain and had two brothers before him. And as a son of a chieftain, they were required to contribute and help manage the people of their clan, including leading the fight to kill dragons whenever they 'attacked'. But for some reason, despite having blood relations to their most fearsome viking warriors of their clan, Ansim did not like killing dragons nor fighting in general and after having said so, he was often ignored by his clan and his family (though there are those times that his father and occasionally his brothers' talk).

Having been ignored, he used his free time (whenever he can skip warrior training class) to explore the wilderness outside his father's territory which became a favorite past time of his and eventually found a wounded Deadly Nadder hiding in a cave (which he figured was injured during the last 'attack').

Of course, at first he was startled and scared, but after hiding behind a rock and not moving for minutes (he thought as hours), he noticed that the wounded dragon had no intention of eating him nor acknowledge him at all as it was only focused on the injured wing. Ansim, being the caring sort for wounded animals and thus having experience, couldn't just leave the dragon alone, so for weeks, he used his free time to nurse the dragon until it's wing was in working order.

He started slow at first, bringing food to the dragon and just watching the dragon eat and sleep from up on a branch of a tree he'd climb on. He stood guard for the dragon, shooing away any possible threats that might come to harm the healing dragon; wether from other dragons (which ended up as him being scared sh*tless but thankful for surviving) and humans that might find the wounded dragon. Eventually after weeks, he came to find himself lying down next to the dragon as they both relaxed in the cave.

Though it seemed peaceful, in the end, the dragon he was so carefully hiding got found by his second older brother while he was in class (which he couldn't skip less his father ground him). He raced towards the cave using a shortcut and tried to get the dragon to fly away with his fully healed wing. But for some reason, the dragon was stubborn to leave him and was eventually caught by his father and clan's men. In a moment of shocked silence and adrenaline, he jumped on the dragon's back and together flew away from his homeland.

They traveled together, flying from land to land with Ansim never looking back but knowing that his guilty conscience of up and leaving without a word will forever be on his mind, and with that, Cross (the name he gave the dragon) landed on an island he never thought was possible. An island filled with dragons and humans RIDING on their backs. (He almost fainted that day).

On that island which he learned was named Berk, he was greeted by Hiccup and his team of dragon riders and also learned of the academy they had (they had a whole island for it!). He joined and learned a whole bunch from the dragon riders and their dragons. It was then that he also heard of Hiccup being a son of a cheiftain like him.

With the guilt still riding deep in his heart Ansim told hiccup of his story (a bit relunctantly) with a promise to never tell another soul but Hiccup being himself decided that Ansim needed to go back to his clan and thus told his father, chieftain of Berk. Of course Ansim was mad but hesitantly agreed with Stoik to go back to his island to explain the situation and maybe change their views of dragons with the help of the academy's students.

It wasn't easy at first, changing the view of vikings, but like how Ansim bonded with his dragon, the change went slow. Hiccup and the other students stayed on their island and helped drive back the dragons 'attacking' their village with their dragons and figured out the reason for this. It took a while but the people started coming around to their ways and Ansim, with the help of Stoik gained back his Father's and brother's love and respect for him.

Ansim's clan hasn't changed much, but with the help of Berk, the 'attacks' started to lessen and people weren't anymore hostile of Cross as they were before. Now Ansim goes back and forth (with a representative of Berk) to and from the academy to learn more about dragons and help maintain the peace as a job of a cheiftain's son would.

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
Not able to claim UDT

I can't claim any of my UDT reward for sending my dragons out on missions. 

44Monkeys
Drott
Similar issues

Hi I'm having a similar issue. I currently have a few missions that I can't claim but can claim others as long as it completes when I'm logged in. The ones that I can't claim completed when I was logged off. When trying to claim these I get the infinite gears. I am using the pc downlodable on windows 10.

These unclaimed missions are blocking half of the spots on my board.

Liahl's picture
Liahl
Forager
Hi there, I just purchased a

Hi there, I just purchased a 1-month membership for the Battle for the Edge expansion and when I started off there, I was told via Quest Arrow to go to the school Headmaster to begin the Battle for the Edge quest. But my screen dimmed and went idle before I could do so, and when I logged back into my phone, the game always reloads, and the prompt had disappeared.

I've now spent two hours flying to and fro on both the iphone app and on my Windows computer trying to "kick" the prompt back into showing up, either through restarting the game, logging in and out, making use of my new Viking slot in my login screen, moving from map to map and back again, and still - nothing. I can not get the Headmaster to activate his quest prompt. There is no exclamation point above his head, no nothing. There's no quest listed in my Log Book, besides the everlasting Sentry Point which is just annoying beyond belief now, and I'm getting extremely frustrated. Having run out of quests to play, I purchased the membership for the sole reason of playing the Race for the Edge expansion, and now for osme reason I can't even do that. This was released over two years ago, and for such a major glitch to persist after all this time, I find more than a little unnacceptable. 

Can you PLEASE do anything about resolving this? If not, at least give my money back. If that means reversing my purchases in game I already made with gems, go ahead. I either want the expansion to work, or a refund, please.

King of Turkeys's picture
King of Turkeys
Jarl
lol

wooow

its really cool

you best

tiNsLeY799's picture
tiNsLeY799
Jarl
Unable to finish Dragon Rescue Misson

In the quest where you grab onto the Armorwing to escape the Dragon Hunter isle, I was in unable to complete it due to the Armorwing not even being at the base, so I thought restarting the app would spawn the Armorwing, but it was a huge mistake. Each time I try to enter the island again, my game just loads.. and loads.. and loads infinitely. I use both Android app and Windows 7 application, and neither can load the mission. 

I'm also not sure if this is the correct thread either to post this, but I can't enter the cavern into Dragon Island or tap Harald into the cave either. When I do enter the cave, my game loads infinitely. Sound familiar? Neither of the quests function properly. I was wondering if I could reset my quests for these two to see if that would work.

Hi there! I'm Arctiblaine, or Tinsley. I'm three months into SoD, and I finally finished the two expansion packs I couldn't finish! Yay!

Join my clan, The Wraiths of Sand. We only have fifty slots, and we're looking for Sand Wraith trainers, Woolly Howl trainers, Snow Wraith trainers and Night Fury trainers such as I. Please join us, all help is greatly appreciated! May God bless you.

arcti and skritch chillin

Skritch and I chillin' on a perch.

-Friend code : EMENN3

-Main Viking name: Arctiblaine

My Dragons

~*~*~*~

Draico: Deadly Nadder

DinshenStormcutter

Drakixare: Monstrous Nightmare

Torch: Typhoomerang

MajiSingetail

Aurum, Fireworm Queen

Terra: Gronckle

Drice: GroncicleWyrm

Wyrmhispering Death

Lucerna, Luxo, Seif: Thunderdrums

Aquabrial: Tide Glider

Stormfly: Deadly Nadder

InannaRaincutter

Windshear and FullbackRazorwhip

Rushu: Woolly Howl

Darude and Skritch!!: Sand Wraiths

Toothless: Night Fury

Noir: Devilish Dervish

LiyraSnafflefang

Medli and Mumble: Flightmares

IcewardenSnow Wraith

Ishkur: Sliquifier

Angean, Anshar and Malladus: Death Songs

Ivy: Shockjaw

Zephyr: Prickleboggle

Lightning and Thunder: Hideous Zippleback

Skeletor: Boneknapper

Kohboso Hobblegrunt

Kubiac: Skrill, 

Tauros: Buffalord

Kachia: Rumblehorn

Armos: Armorwing

Mayflower: Scauldron

Earthshaker: Eruptodon

Jonsi: Singetail

my dragons are genderfluid. they can be whatever gender you want them to be.

..only if you're ok with that

Jam's picture
Jam
Supreme Viking Champion
UPDATE: LAGG

(off the subject) Each update u do into to the game = the game gets more lag. Sometimes the chat even crashes. 

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬  BRUHJAM ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬ 

█░░░█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀   
                                 █▄█▄█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█ █░▀░█ █▀▀   
                                 ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀   

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─   welcome bruh here is mah signature 2016 xDD (⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─

Married with the One and                                                                           

only Tamra diamond :p <3                                       ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬ Profile: BRUHjamヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

memes. entertaining!            I joke much xD                fav food: nuddles ;') ¯\_(ツ)_/¯     squad: The Niggu Squad