NEW Expansion with 1.17 Update - The Battle for the Edge is ON!

111 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

Vikings get those horned helmets on and gear up at Johann’s Trading Post because a whole NEW expansion pack has arrived with this latest 1.17 UPDATE as we embark on a BATTLE FOR THE EDGE! Inspired by the upcoming season of the Netflix original series Dragons: Race to the Edge, coming January 8th, this expansion begins with pesky Dragon Hunters attacking the peaceful Hideaways at Dragon’s Edge. How they found this serene island is a mystery but perhaps they simply followed the melodious call of the Death Song and decided to go wreak havoc and take names - or rather DRAGONS. Are you ready to do your part and help your fellow Vikings fend off those awful Hunters and prepare for a legendary BATTLE FOR THE EDGE?

Meet with Harald, a new face on campus, to complete quests that challenge you to rescue a variety of dragons from falling prey to the Dragon Hunters. Along the way, you will even work with Hiccup to learn how to develop new defense strategies in order to protect Dragon’s Edge! As you go toe to toe and outsmart your fearsome foes, you will uncover new areas and more! Explore new islands for dragons like Scuttleclaw and Hobblegrunt (to name a FEW!), and take to the skies with the latest dragon to be found on campus - the Armorwing!

And your efforts in the battle won’t go unnoticed. When things finally settle down, you’ll be invited to settle into your very own customizable Hideout on Dragon’s Edge. This new home-away-from-home will have you calling famed Trainers like Hiccup and Astrid neighbors! Just head to Trader Johann’s to see what items now line the shelves of his store! There, you’ll even find the Hideaway feature available separate from the full Battle for the Edge expansion even if you opt out of the exciting adventure ahead.

Speaking of which, the 1.17 update is NOT just the unveiling of a new expansion pack, in this latest update you will also be able to embark on NEW Time Stable Missions. This new feature, found in your stables, challenges skilled trainers like yourselves to put their dragon knowledge to good use. Because, you will now be able to send your dragons off on missions while you’re out on other adventures. However, the key here for rewards and treasures untold is STRATEGY - which winged companion from your team of dragons will be able to perform best?

But don’t take out word for it – check out SoD 1.17 for yourself! We want to hear what you have to say about this latest version of the game. http://smarturl.it/SoD117

Elaphina's picture
Elaphina
Dragon Trainer
thank you for the update

thank you for the update but  shot the snow wraith quest is not working

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Can we get some details?

Sorry about that and thanks for reporting this! Where exactly are you getting stuck in the mission - are you missing items, not able to complete a task, etc? Any additional details that you can send our way will help our team make sure this is resolved quickly. Thanks!

CALL OF THE DEATH SONGXXX's picture
CALL OF THE DEA...
Supreme Viking Champion
hi

Hi Brynjolf i log in knowing update nothing comes up with the update on were to start the new quests i go headmaster says go hobblegrunt island but were is hobblegrunt island i have no updates its not working im a member to

DEATHSONGS SIGNATURE

​BEWARE LONG SIGGY AHEAD!

​Happy Holiday! From Timber and FALCON VA!

​Credit to, Themasterplan ( Channey) from Swift Champions

FALCON VA gone account got hacked

​VIP

FALCON VA​

​October 2015- July 29th 2016

​I hope i get it back

My adoptions

Name Scensoredcreaper

Spices GrassScreaper

Credit to Pyrelyth

Squid the Squilfier credit to Spy Girl thankyou Spy Girl:)

Hopefully more soon

Other account FACEBOOK account

Name: Satoshi Kamiya

Clan: Western Dragons or Eastern Dragons

Trophies: 20

Dragons:

Deadly nadder nadder level 20

Whispering death Deadly level 10

This accounts age

Satoshi Kamiya 2014-2016 it will be around for much longer

My clan that has fallen apart i will forever remember SkyBrooke

Games i play:

School Of Dragons (dont play only active on fourms now)

Star Sable Online

Lif steam edition

Lif Sheringetti

Fly like a bird 3

Knight of the Dragon

Farming Simulator

Dragon City

Dragons rise of berk

Ice Age villege

Jurassic Park Builder

Jurassic World Builder

riders of icarus

project icarus online

Star Stable account:

Name: Astrid Queenstone

Riding club: Princess Swallows

Postion: Club owner

Level: 18

Places unlocked: Dino Valley, Golden Hills, Epona, South Hoof (I unlocked the whole map finally)

Horses:

English Therobred (RavenWings)
​North Swedish Horse (Ice Lord)

Jorvik Pony (Wild Guardian)

Jorvik Warmblood ( Midnight Diamond)

Fjord Horse (Dimond wish)

Icelantic horse (Wolf blood)

Fressian Sport horse

Morgan

danish warmblood-lightwish

danish warmblood-phantomlord

Icelantic-VioletDale

Amercian Paint horse- darkwish

Lippizanner

Waiting list horses i will probley get next:

Shire

Welsh Pony

Tinker Horse

Siren's picture
Siren
School of Dragons Admin
Is this still going on?

Hi there! Have you been able to find Hobblegrunt Island yet? If not, you should be able to do so through the Taxi by clicking ont he Timberjack. If this is still happening, could you tell us what platform (PC, Mac, etc.) you're playing on?

Night Riderx's picture
Night Riderx
Wilderness Explorer
im playing through the app

hi Siren im playing on the app and i have bought the expansion pack today but i cant get to hobblegrunt island because it dosent show up do you know why???

Welcome to my signature

Bewildefury12's picture
Bewildefury12
Chief
Before battle, whenever I try

Before battle, whenever I try to change my dragon skin or try to play with my dragon or want to change my dragon, there is a glitch ( sometimes ). But still I do not want any more glitches like this in the middle of battle/ before battle. Please hope u fix this problem.

I had a doubt............

When will u sell dragons free or for coins, because I do not have enough gems and don't get the eggs from battle ?

I hope that in the next update, u guys will launch one or two minigames from which we can get gems, the dragons from the books that players requested ( for coins ), and a timer which shows when will the ship in the battle event come. Hope u  guys do the above. 

The most important thing

Some hackers have found a way to get unlimited gems and coins and MEMBERSHIPS for free.

I do not think u knew about this, so i told u . There are many websites where u can get LOTS of free gems and coins and MEMBERSHIPS. Hope u solve the problem.

Scroll down...

Proud member of S.O.D.A.H.T.

and

credit to JBmiller for this banner

In progress

Hi.. look for me ( if u want to ) in "straw hat samurai : duels". Find a guy named Scarb and he'll tell u where I am (if you want to talk to me) 

OkachiByakuya's picture
OkachiByakuya
Wilderness Explorer
Stahp

I am not a mod, but I have a reply for you.

First of all, the glitch that won't let you change dragons; that is not a solvable problem right now. Pick the dragon you want beforehand; changing the skin and such in the middle of battle is a bit ridiculous. And it is actually not a glitch; it's a server problem. So many people, doing so much in the same place at the same time, causes the game to slow drastically. The only way to solve that would be a larger or faster server. Something that would help you solve that yourself is not trying to overload the server by doing needless things like that, and clear your cache before you enter the training grounds for the battle.

Secondly, dragons will not be free so stop expecting them to be. They already have a quest you can get them for free though, the coin treasure boxes, the Dervish for coins, and the battles to get dragons without having to buy them. That is plenty enough already, even if it is annoying - I am not a member so I get where you're coming from, but the site has to be able to make money through the subscriptions and gems in order to pay to keep the site running. If they don't make enough, the site would be completely shut down.

There already IS a timer that counts down the time to the battle.

As for the hacks, most of those are completely fake. The sites that offer those are usually lying, and will infect your computer with a virus when you click on the link. That, or extremely outdated - there were a bunch of those back when the game was first beginning, but they've been dealt with and no longer work. So the sites you see claiming that are either old or lying. Yes, there are some hackers that discover a way through, but I've not once heard of one that was successful in the entire past year. They have countermeasures. The hacks that actually work are usually created just after a new update like the one recently; but are quickly shut down as they work out the kinks and bugs in the new system.

My Viking Friend Codes

Chioka - CGFNYS

Racer. Main dragons: Skrill
(TBA Snow Wraith and Silver Phantom)

BoredSherlock - E403Z4

Social. Main Dragons: (TBA, New)

(and my sisters' accounts, if they ever get mentioned)

Kyandii - C9UNLS  Judarana - DTPGoA

Bewildefury12's picture
Bewildefury12
Chief
Before battle, whenever I try

Before battle, whenever I try to change my dragon skin or try to play with my dragon or want to change my dragon, there is a glitch ( sometimes ). But still I do not want any more glitches like this in the middle of battle/ before battle. Please hope u fix this problem.

I had a doubt............

When will u sell dragons free or for coins, because I do not have enough gems and don't get the eggs from battle ?

I hope that in the next update, u guys will launch one or two minigames from which we can get gems, the dragons from the books that players requested ( for coins ), and a timer which shows when will the ship in the battle event come. Hope u  guys do the above. 

The most important thing

Some hackers have found a way to get unlimited gems and coins and MEMBERSHIPS for free.

I do not think u knew about this, so i told u . There are many websites where u can get LOTS of free gems and coins and MEMBERSHIPS. Hope u solve the problem.

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
Wrong dragon Elaphina?

Hi Elaphina, you might not be using the proper dragon. It worked great when I used the "pickle" dragon. 

Order of The Phoenix: The brave who gather to fight against the over bearing fear of failing.   A Viking who never goes down without a fight. A viking who can rise up out of any ashes, to any occation at any moment and become......... a firey Phoenix.

The Phoenix Knights

Big props to Ellisonn for cool banners of Hiccup having the Firey Knight coming from his heart and soul. XD

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

A nice surprise expansion pack! This was definitely unexpected. Great!

Too bad that I cancelled my sub, but I still can't access the game via the Windows client. A lot of people have this problem, actually. The game loads and loads indefinitely, after login, before character selection. 

Could you perhaps pass this on to the devs? There's a lot of threads with useful information about the issue, too.

Questions? I have a FAQ!

Please read it before requesting art!

Check out my Q&A if you have more!

Current art thread

Tumblr (NSFK!)

DeviantART 

Anime List 

Check out my Lioden and sign up using referral code mg8gwwc90l !

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Sorry about that...

Hi, Varku! Sorry about that! In the meantime, we suggest that windows players check out the PC downloadable to play the game or any of our other available platforms.

Otherwise we will be sure to discuss this issue further with our team! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Thanks for the reply!

The issue is actually the Windows client. It doesn't appear to work for a lot of people. I can use the browser version fine, but I really don't like using it, at all. It messes up my things. :(

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Can we get some details?

Woops..I seem to have missed that detail in your first comment. Have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the downloadable? If so, we might need a few more details. For example what operating system are you running on your computer? Also could you let us know your username and in-game Viking name in case we need to look into the details of your account? Let us know and we can investigate this further with our team. Thanks!

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

No worries :)

I'll PM you with the details, if that's okay. I don't feel entirely comfortable mentioning my username in public, thanks!

Flaminghusky's picture
Flaminghusky
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey Brynjolf,
Thanks for the new expansion & can't wait to play it,
but like other people my game hasnt updated, and i'm playing on the pc download version.

Iv been to the stables, no update, and iv been to the school and berk and still cant access the other islands. 

I cant play on any other platforms, Should i try uninstalling and reinstalling? or just wait for it to update on its own like it has before?.

:)

INTO THE GREAT BEYOND........... 

My Dragons

Chase - Sand Wraith, Tiani - Sand Wraith, Crash - Sand Wraith, Flash - Sand Wraith, Aloha - Sand Wraith,
Heatwave - Sand Wraith, Captain Cold - Sand Wraith,  White Canary - Sand Wraith, Arrow - Sand Wraith,
Obi Wan Kenobi - Sand Wraith, Darth Vader - Sand Wraith, Anakin - Sand Wraith, Dotty - Sand Wraith,
Skywalker - Woolly Howl, Arrowette - Woolly Howl, Yoda - Woolly Howl, Chewbacca - Woolly Howl,
Draigoch - Titan Skrill, Elektra - Skrill, Zoom - Skrill, DeathStrike - Skrill,

Pheonix - Titan Stormcutter, Enchantress - Stormcutter, Hawkeye - Stormcutter,

Falkor - Titan Deadly Nadder, Firestorm - Titan Nightmare, Dragion - Whispering Death, Pumba - Gronkle,
Bones - BoneKnapper, Huntress - Boneknapper, Auroxas - Thunderdrum, Shockwave - Shockjaw,
Blizzard - Groncicle, Peekaboo - Hobblegrunt, Rogue - Grapple Grounder, Spyke - Speed Stinger,
Whirlwind - Snow Wraith, Eclipso - Sliquifier, Knockout - Hotburple, Speedy - Smothering Smokebreath, 
Karma - Snafflefang, Hercules - Rumblehorn, 
Jabba - Sweet Death, Firelord - Fireworm,

Whiplash - Titan Razorwhip, Mercury - Razorwhip, Obsession - Deathsong, Trickster - Changewing,
Canary - Scuttleclaw, Sparky & Hydra - Titan Hideous Zippleback, Tornado - Scaudlron, Krypto - Armor Wing,
DeadShot - Screaming Death, Vision - Screaming Death, Impulse - Mudraker, Kree - Prickleboggle,
Virtigo - SlitherSong, Beast - Catastrophic Quaken, Sinestro - Raincutter, Groot - Shovelhelm,
Eenie, Meenie, Miny, Mo -  Snaptrapper, Apocalypse - Shivertooth, Captain - Timberjack,
Sulu - Flightmare,  Aurora - Flightmare, Sensei - Flightmare, Boomerang - Typhoomerang,
Nightwing - Night Terror, Scooby - Night Terror, Misfit - Night Terror  , Rocky - Thunderpede,
Roku - Singetail, Flowers - Eruptodon, Dundee - Windwalker,  Amaroo - Windwalker,
Gabriel - Terrible Terror.

My non game dragons -

Castiel - Titan Desert Wraith, Winchester - Desert Wraith, Lucifer - Desert Wraith, Hunter - Triple Stryke, 
Cassey - Night Fury, Zorro - Night Fury (membership nightfury), Nitro - Night Fury, Grimm - Grimler,  
Draconis - Toxic Nightshade, Skye - Silver Phantom.
All in game & non game Sand Wraiths mentioned in link below  :)

Click Here - To Meet my Sand Wraith's :)

All Dragons above are from my Flamin Husky Viking.
Meet my vikings : Here

About me:
Firstly, Call me Husky :)
In game you can find me mostly at the training grounds, dive bombing & getting ready for battle.
I'm always with a Sand Wraith, mostly Chase :)
I'm part of a new clan created by my friend, called The Firey Ferals, and i have over 1000 Trophies.
My current UDT level is Ultimate Dragon Trainer  :)
I First started playing SOD in Feburary 2014, got my main viking in May 2014, and Chase was hatched on Feburary 12th 2015.
My Favorite tv shows are..... Daredevil, Defenders, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, 12 Monkey's, Prison Break , Lucifer, Arrow & Supernatural  :D
And for the discontinued shows.... Chuck, Nikita, Grimm, Burn Notice & The Last Airbender
I'm also a Deadpool comics Fan :)
Anything S.O.D - 
 My Blog
Sand Wraith Outfit / Armor & my Suggestions  Here

Big Thank You to ScarfyWings, for this drawing of Chase  :) 

Big Thankyou to TosiLohi for the artwork done of my viking   :)

Huge thanks to my good friend Kianai (OnWingsOfDragons) for this beautiful portrait of Chase :)     

Now for my favorite Book Dragons.......

1. Grimler ,  2. Silver Phantom, 3. Polar Serpents, 4. Wind Walker, 5. Toxic Nightshade , 
6. Saber-Toothed Driver Dragon, 7.Golphin, 8.Wolf Fangs, 9. Devilish Dervish, 10. Marsh Tiger.

Defenders  :D

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Try this...

Sorry for the delay on that! The update for those already with the dowloadable is still processing. If it’s not automatically syncing for you, you can expedite this by uninstalling the app from your computer then reinstalling the latest version, which should be the 1.17 version of the game. Thanks!

Flaminghusky's picture
Flaminghusky
Supreme Viking Champion

No worries,
I have just finished re-installing and all seems to be working great. 

Just about to get started on the quests, 
Thanks a bunch

Ares's picture
Ares
Supreme Viking Champion
No UDT for missions

My new job board for sending dragons out on missions isn't releasing the job/Claim. 

LinziMcD22's picture
LinziMcD22
Wilderness Explorer
My game hasn't updated. Still

My game hasn't updated. Still 1.16 and can't find the maps/islands etc etc :(

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Hi - Thanks for reporting

Hi - Thanks for reporting this! What platform are you playing from - online, downloadable, mobile (iOS, Android, etc)? Please let us know. Some mobile platforms are still processing so you might see a delay on them being available through your app store. But they are on the way - stay tuned!

LinziMcD22's picture
LinziMcD22
Wilderness Explorer
I'm on the downloadable pc

I'm on the downloadable pc version and android, both haven't updated. Thanks :)

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Thanks for reporting this...

Hi! For the downloadable we are still working on the getting the automatic sync to players with 1.16 installed. However to expedite this you can uninstall the standalone game you currently have and reinstall the latest version. This should immediately load 1.17. Also, Android should now be live from the Google Play store. Some mobile platforms took longer than others to process. Sorry for the delay!

LinziMcD22's picture
LinziMcD22
Wilderness Explorer
Yep, it did the trick :) love

Yep, it did the trick :) love it so far

Donyv1
Chief
Apple products do not show new areas

On iPad and iPhone there is no update. I bought the expansion and see the new dragon. Got the quest to go to hobble grunt island but that's it. Have to use pc right now to do the new islands. I do not play on pc. Please fix

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
It's on the way...

Sorry about that, Donyv1!  Some mobile platforms are still processing so you might see a delay on them being available through your app store. But they are on the way soon - stay tuned! In the meantime, you can also check out the update from teh browser based version here on our website.

Donyv1
Chief
Thanks

Thanks for the heads up

otomex
Wilderness Explorer
Hi Brynjolf thanks for the

Hi Brynjolf thanks for the new updates i got a loading problem was it because of the new update and now it should be solved and thanks again oh and pleaseadd new animations for the 4 basic dragons specilay deadly nadder

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Great suggestion...

Glad to hear this latest update helped whatever loading error that you were experiencing. And thanks so much for those suggestion about the dragon animations. More animation updates are coming soon - stay tuned!

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

Thank you for this new expansion!! I have been to all the new islands, and absolutley love them! This was a wonderful surprise to wake up to!

I just wanted to report that I got stuck in the new quests. At the beginning when we help clam down the baby Hobbles, I was not able to click on the second Hobble.

I was also wondering if we are supposed to be able to turn our furniture in our huts, because I am unable to do so.

Swift For Life 3/24/2015-Present

Swifties Swifties Oi Oi Oi!

Viking created Oct 11, 2014 at around 6:40pm PST

Made first friend on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm

Joined first clan on Jan 19, 2015

First time in Single Player ThunderRun Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28pm

SoD Discord banner made by SilverDragonFox

(Above banner made by me, crests used made by Maijic)

The right side clan crest art was made by carmine (SC banner above made by Silence!)

"Swift Chompions "We bite-alot"" -Moondragonfox

SWIFT CHAMPIONS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!!! We love to race and we strive to be one of the best clans in rank and loyalty. We are an active clan and are currently ranked 13. Loyalty within our family is very important. We talk to each other all the time though chatzy, discord, and pm. If you would like to join, apply by clicking here and filling out the form. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM here or contact me on Facebook. I am Tyra Penn on Facebook.

Clay Toothless made by me: SoD #FanartSaturday showcased 9/17/16

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 2/19/17

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 4/2/17

I gained a total of 17,040 trophies in the 2016 Clash of Clans Tournament O.O  (Banner below made by httyyd!)

Aithusa/me (drawn by MistyNight) Aithusa/me (drawn by Carmine) 

Master's 47 Commandments

1. - Thou shalt not hate thy Master. Thou shalt also have a special name.

2. -

3. - Thou shalt maketh a song about thy commandments.

4. - Thou shalt maketh a poem for thy Master, containing the spleling of her loyalist of servants.

5. -

6. -

7. -Thou shalt weareth thy Master's ‘Master Musk’ scent

8. -

9. - All bleach must be holy bleach. All bleach must be prior blessed by a priest. It is decreed.

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. -Thou shalt call the color blue by thy true name of ble, for the Master sayeth it is so. One who refuses shalt be a fool.

14. -

15. -

16. -

17. -

18. -

19. - Note, thy Master does not condone nor accept bribes and/or threats. But things magic may happen if either one or the other is used.

20. -

21. -

22. -

23. -

24. -

25. -

26. -

27. -

28. -Thou shalt always quest for the answers. Quessing

29. -

30. -

31. -

32. -

33. -

34. -

35. -

36. -

37. -#catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate: When thou art late to a Master's party, it shalt be catastrophic and awkward.

38. -When one shalt arrive #catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate, and find all party goers have become waiting ghosts, then thou shalt ascend to fairy-hood to bringeth thy swift ghosts back to thy living.

39. - Thou must pass gas once in the presence of master, so she knoweth of thy presence

40. - Master Chan is kawaii af

41. - Thou shalt not be greedy while receiving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of one's life. Tis unbecoming.

42. - Only Master can assume (be it the assumption of genders)

43. - Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself.

44. -

45. -

46. -

47. -

-Koda Penndragon-

-Terra-BABY FOX TALES-Spirit-

-Smaug-Luna-Tauriel-Legolas-Lyla-Earth-Merlin-Misty and Meadows-Hailstone-Aragog-Snow White-

-Zack-Loki-Jack Frost-Ralph-Lancelot-Gormogon-Kilgharrah-Temperance-Ichabod Crane-Bazynga-

-Katrina-LOTR-Howard-Nibbles-Forrest Gump-PitBull-Agni-Pitch-Lilith-Tiger-Freya-

-Hot Tamales-August Rush-Nick-Rhino-Arya-Tyrion-Margaery-Fumaca-

-Buddy-Grave Digger-Penny-Icicle-Loch Ness-Gecko-Drake

Oathkeeper-Seahawk-Nymeria-Razanur and Peregrin-

The above art/dragon species was created by me, his name is Swift and he is what I call an Asheous Mare (He is just a baby dragon). Asheous Mares are the mascot of Swift Champions.

(made by me)               (made by Victoriae350)               (made by me)

Art and Adoptables Made by themasterplan47!

Chrome, Mushu, and Darwin

Adoptables Made by MidnightMare!

Lycaon Pictus (origional creation) my adopted African Wild Dog Fury

P. T Leo, Alex, Rarity, and Terra

Art and Adoptables Made by DuskDaybreak!

Kilgherrah, Hugo, Angela and Araneae!

Sapphire, Twilight, Sunset, and Sapling

Art Made by TosiLohi!

Art and Adopts Made by Kimbenoso!

Caimen, Legolas, Swift, Gormogon

Other Art and Adoptables!

Cobblestone (made by Defy), Uther, and Kiwi (both made by chameishida)

This is Milky Way, Asteria, and Cosmos (all Galaxyfurys created by bubbles5498)

Timber (made by blockEdragon) Tony Stark and Black Widow (Both made by AniuRavenwolf)

Lycaon(made by Twistedclaw),Tauriel(made by Mariella), Sable(made by kelcyk123), Arya+Gormogon (made by snowflake12298)

Swift (made by TildenWolfGirl)  Sandies (made by Witcherforever)

Petrichor (made by Bavelly)

Toothless (first 2 made by NightmareRebuffLycaon and Swift! (second 2 made by carmine)

I Love My Babies

Cora (rip), Bella, Kisha (rip), Abby (rip), and Cuddles

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
We will update you soon...

Hi! Sorry about this. It looks like you're not the only one experiencing this error. We already have our team working to resolve this issue, so please stay tuned for more details! We will be updating everyone as soon as we get new information.

Siren's picture
Siren
School of Dragons Admin
Give this a try...

I know Brynjolf's already responded, but I thought I add in! As a work-around to the glitch with the Hobblegrunts, have you tried refreshing the game? 

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes I actually did, thank you :) I was able to click the Hobble after doing so and move along with the quests. I love how Astrid talks to me while helping her carry boxes!

There is a new possible glitch. Are we supposed to be able to visit our friends in each other's huts? One of my friends tried visiting me while I was in my hut, but he keeps getting the infinit loading gears. When I try to visit him, the same thing happens.

RawrXx's picture
RawrXx
Dragon Trainer
Yaaaaay!!  

Yaaaaay!!

Viking Name: RawrXx   

~Httyd~Teen Wolf~Merlin~Supernatural~Harry Potter~Flash~Arrow~Sherlock~Marvel~The Hunger Games~The Maze Runner~Anime

~~my beloved dragons~~

~Flystorm ~ Deadly Nadder

~Spike ~ Whispering Death

~Lavadrop ~ Gronckle

~Freyda ~ Typhoomerang

~Mistletoe ~ Deadly Nadder

~Steel ~ Armour Wing

~Frosty ~ Groncicle

~Whiplash ~ Razorwhip

~Melody ~ Death Song

~Sparky ~ Skrill

~Angel ~ Flightmare

~Ashwing ~ Monstrous Nightmare

~Dino ~ Devilish Dervish

~Dice ~ Hideous Zippleback

~Mars ~ Singetail

~Rocky ~ Eruptodon

~King ~ Hobblegrunt

~Siren ~ Deathsong

~Inferno ~ Monstrous Nightmare

~Aura ~ Windwalker

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
What are you most excited to see?

Glad to hear that you're just as excited as we are for this latest release! Which part of SoD 1.17 are you most excited to see?

CALL OF THE DEA...
Supreme Viking Champion
Help

Help, i play SoD on windows 10 pc i play on the app from the windows store as you can download school of dragons on windows 10 store is it processing on windows app also maybe some new animations for the pickleboggle as they look same as hobblegrunt and devilise dasher

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Try the Downloadable...

Hi - Unfortunately the Windows app is not available. However, you are more than welcome to continue your adventure from the PC downloadable or any one of our other platforms! So sorry for the inconvenience.

CALL OF THE DEA...
Supreme Viking Champion
ok

ok i have the desktop app u can get but my mouse wont show

ImperialDragon
Supreme Viking Champion

This was a surprise! Thanks! :) Can't wait to try it!

Sans by AlpariArt

Kenai

27 Dragons

7816 Trophies+

My best friend

My Dragons

Death Song

Wind Song

Skrill

Lightning Strike

Razorwhip

Silver Armour

Typhoomerang

Sky

Night Fury

Toothless

Monstrous Nightmare

Nightmare

Deadly Nadder

Luna

Raincutter

Windmaker

Devilish Dervish

Fire Heart

Thorn

Groncicle 

Snow Crystal

Wisphering Death

Whisper

My HTTYD Drawings

My Deviantart account: http://diamondwolfart.deviantart.com/

Siren's picture
Siren
School of Dragons Admin
You're SO welcome!

We hope you enjoy the surprise! :) Come back and let us know what you think so far! 

ImperialDragon
Supreme Viking Champion

I've tryed out the Expansion Pack and it's amazing! The new areas are very beautiful, especially the Dragon's Edge! It's such a nice and calm place, with fantastic music. The quests are also really cool! Thanks again for the new update!

rabbits are awesome's picture
rabbits are awesome
Supreme Viking Champion
where is hobblegrunt island?

where is hobblegrunt island?

Welcome to my signature!

the pics of moon in the costume is made by kimbenoso

>> SoD Forum Pins Here! <<

my first account                                                                                                     

name:Rabbitear

nickname: Ra or Rabbit

I am a proud elder of the original guardians

my in game record of chicken eggs is 898

I don't know why I put this^^

I have 8300+ trophies

my dragons (in random order)

drift my male groncicle                                

bryer my male woolly howl 

cuddles my male whispering death

scavenger my male boneknapper

rabbitwing my female hideous zippleback

zig and zag my male  hideous zippleback

snips my male deadly nadder

sprout my female deadly nadder                    

defender my female gronckle

grump my male gronckle                     

inferno my female typhoomerang

BattleStorm my male grapple grounder

oceanna my female thunderdrum

blender my male changewing  

chorus my male deathsong

slipsteel my  female razorwhip

shockwave my male shockjaw

made by Elaphina made by Nessie

Rabbitear made by MistynMght

Rabbitear made amazingly by Nessie

sprout made by WingsofValor

Rabbitear made amazingly by pixel

my second account

name: Danielle D

nickname: doesn't have one (pm me if you think of one)

100+ trophies

dragons (not in any order)

Armor Wing my female razorwhip

Volt my male skrill

Little wing my female Deathsong

Bonfire my female monstrous nightmare

Cave my male smothering smokebreath

Jumpy my female hobblegrunt

Sky and Sea my female hideous zippleback 

danielle D made by MistyMight

dannielle made AMAZINGLY by pixel

mthird account

name: crazy dragon train( there was no room for the er)

nickname: doesn't have one (pm me if you think of one)

210+ trophies

dragons (not in any order)

Craziness my female thunderdrum

Horn Head my female boneknapper

Earth Quake my male Rumblehorn

Night and Day my female hideous zippleback

Icicle my male groncicle

Tornado my male typhoomerang 

my fourth account (yeah I know its a lot but this is my last

one)

name: Owlsclaw

nickname: Owl

215+ trophies

dragons (not in any order)

Pitch my male monstrous nightmare

Quiet my male whispering death 

about me (coming soon)

moon adopted from Iron Man 2000

moon adopted from Iron Man 2000

wind runner adopted from Iron Man 2000

adopted from Jumper456

sun rise adopted from Cerebellum

adopted from goldfish50

adopted from Basrolo

sand storm adopted from zero the ruthless

sea spray adopted from Iron Man 2000

made by The Ecliptic Eight

adopted from Aprikoze   

Moon made by peymae

//i57.tinypic.com/28arwnc.jpg[/IMG]

adopted from livy SoD

midnight adopted from call of the deathsong

moon made amazingly by yin to yang

The end I hope you liked it 

Siren's picture
Siren
School of Dragons Admin
You can find it through Taxi

Hi rabbits are awesome, you can find Hobblegrunt Island through the Taxi - just click on the Timberjack and there should be an option to take you to the area!

rabbits are awesome's picture
rabbits are awesome
Supreme Viking Champion
Ok, thanks.

Ok, thanks.

GarchompQueen99's picture
GarchompQueen99
Berk's Power Player
Adventure Ahoy!

Awesome! Looks like this expansion is gonna be awesome... I'll be getting it soon! Myself and my dear Scauldron, Torrent, are very much looking forward to our new adventures!

Torrent wanted to wish you a happy Snoggletog, too!

Siren's picture
Siren
School of Dragons Admin
Happy Snoggletog!

Awww, Torrent looks fantastic. Happy Snoggletog to you and your awesome Scauldron! Come back and let us know how you're liking the new expansion!

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Let us know what you think!

Don't forget to let us know what you think, once you get around to unlocking this new School of Dragons exclusive!

zero the ruthless's picture
zero the ruthless
Supreme Viking Champion
Im loving this Update

Im loving this Update Brynjolf it is truly among your best updates, right up there with the battle event feature, im loving the hideout (hut), lands, and animations you have made like... (better not spoil it for the rest of us). 

However Im stuck on the snow wraith quest, where it says click on the Prickleboggle, thing is...there is no Prickleboggle. Could you please try your absolute best to fix it. I have currently just started my 2 week long holiday and would love to go through this expansion during that time.

Signature under construction!

---

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
We are aware and working on a fix...

Thanks for all the great feedback on the expansion pack! We are working on a fix for that quest error as it seems to be affecting a few other players as well. We will be sure to update everyone as soon as we get new info from the team who are already working on getting to the bottom of this. So sorry for the inconvenience!

zero the ruthless's picture
zero the ruthless
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you very much Brynjolf,

Thank you very much Brynjolf, it is very much appreciated 

firecrystal111's picture
firecrystal111
Drott
The Prickleboggle is actually

The Prickleboggle is actually still at Dark Deep, go there

Current Clan: Luminous Furies

Made by MidnightMare