Loki's Girls

6794 replies [Last post]
-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
The subject? I've sent it off, I know not where.

(Lol! xD Jack Sparrow's the best! I can't watch another Johnny Depp movie without seeing Jack Sparrow.)

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
First of all, sneaking Team

First of all, sneaking Team Rocket style? Lol!!

Secondly, hahahahahahahaha!!! That was adorable!! Coulson's face was so cute XD And I can't even handle Bruce, I just can't X'D

(I also read that in Captain Jack's voice!)

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion

(High fives for all who can read in Captain Jack Sparrow's voice! xD)

The Toothless Truth's picture
The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
First off congrats to Frost

First off congrats to Frost for solving the mystery on what animal I brought home from work yesterday and secondly be prepared for cuteness overload!!!! :D

Ever sense the temperature dropped, and chicks were being sold once again I have been begging my mother to let me get some. For months, 3 to be exact, she had told me no...until yesterday. I was cleaning the chicks enclosure when my mother came into the store. I wasn't surprised for I knew she was coming to get some more chicken feed but what I DIDN'T expect was when she was about to check out she told me that I could bring three chicks home. I was ECSTATIC and before she had even left the store I had an idea of which breeds, and variations of colors I wanted to bring home. Three oclock rolled around which marked the end of my shift, so I clocked out, ran to the back room and got a box. By the time I had gotten to the chicks enclosure at the front of the store another person had taken all of the Ameraucanas, which was saddening but there were still many others to choose from. I ended up taking two Black Australorps, and one White Leghorn (or what we think is a white leghorn, they were "filler chicks"). I felt bad that there was just one white one left, all by itself in a sea of red and black, and this very nice lady noticed it also. She was very knowledgeable in chickens, a breeder in fact, and after we had talked about the breeds she had she mentioned that I should take the other white one as well. I wanted too, believe me, but I had no money on me so I used that as an excuse. To my very surprised she was going to BUY it for  me! She had the cash out and everything but I knew my mother wouldn't be happy if I brought home another one, so I had the cashier back me up. The nice lady understood, I thanked her and went on my way. 

Once home I told my mother what had occured, and she shocked me with her response. She said I should have took it home! Sheesh this week is full of surprises! Nonetheless we agreed that if that white one was still there by the time I got off my shift today I could bring it home. Sure enough it was still there so true to my word I brought it home. So now we have four!! Two black australorp, and two white leghorn! They are adorable, and so much fun to be around! OK, OK enough talking (which I could do forever) and onto the cuteness overload (I currently do not have pictures of the newest one but those will come shortly!)!!!!

And I may have done a small Christmas photoshoot with them....

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
OH. MY. FLIPPIN.

OH. MY. FLIPPIN. GOODNESS!!! They are SOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love love love chicks and these are by far the cutest I've ever seen!! And great pictures of them too!!

EDIT: Oh my gosh! I just realized I had this picture of a chick I took care of at school this past semester! We did a chick lab where we raised them and this was the first day we got them ;) He fell asleep in my hand, bless his heart! XD

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
Awwwww thanks!! They are such

Awwwww thanks!! They are such a joy! Every evening I bring them out to the sofa, and everytime they end up falling asleep on my lap. Its just too cute for words! Thank you! I've been trying out some new settings on my camera, and for the most part the chick cooperated with me. 

Eeeeeeeek!! He's adorable!! A white leghorn?

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
:D So sweet!!!   Nope! A Red

:D So sweet!!!

Nope! A Red Ranger actually ;) They do look a lot like White Leghorns though!

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
It is! Course they have a new

It is! Course they have a new favourite spot now, the crook of my elbow!

Interesting! I thought that it looked a bit to "red" to be a leghorn but I have never heard of a Red Ranger! I'll have to go look them up!

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion

Eeek! They are SO ADORABLE I can't even...

I love Black Australops, and the Leghorn's can grow up to be quite sleek! We're going to get some more chicks next year (which isn't really that far away when you think about it xP), in the Spring. I absolutely can't wait!!! It's a load of fun having chicks! 

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
Arnt they?! I just love

Arnt they?! I just love watching them! 

Us too! We already have one Australop and she is our best chicken when it comes to laying, and friendliness. I do love my frizzle though! ;) We had one Leghorn a long time ago but sadly she passed away because a board my mother had neglected to screw in fell on her. I broke my heart, and yes I cried over her. 

You've got to share pictures when you get your chicks! What breeds are you planning on getting? We try to get chicks every year but this year was difficult to get my mother to agree, I won though. xD Chicks are fun arnt they?! I love it when they fall asleep in my hand!

Joandra's picture
Joandra
Supreme Viking Champion
  Chicks i love chicks ahh!

Chicks i love chicks ahh! They're so cute, I have never seen a black n' white chick before?! All i know the chicks in our country is yellow or light yellow or something- yknow what screw it, i dont what the chicks look like in our country, i have never seen a chick before, i mean like their real color. (Im not that kind of an outgoing person lol)

i've always wanted to have a chick, yOU MUST DONATE sOME FOR ME!! >:D

--

*back story*

my mom has a tragic story with her pet chick when she was a child. She used to have a pet chick, she always feed the chick etc. etc. til the chick grew up and became a chicken.

and one day, my mom came home, she can see her family is celebrating and eating chicken for dinner, i think she kind of knew that, the chicken they were eating was he pet, chick. So instead of eating and celebrating, she went up to her room and - well cried. :(

why would they eat the chicken, the chicken is so pure and innocent, and its a pet, they shouldnt have eaten it, jesus!

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
Chicks can come in all

Chicks can come in all different kind of colors! Some even look like mini chipmunks as babies!! There adorable arn't they?! I love being around them! There hilarious, and so sweet that it'll rot your teeth! 

If you were closer I would!!

-----------------------

I'm so sorry that happened to your mother! That's terrible that that happened. My condolences. *hugs*

Joandra's picture
Joandra
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes they do look adorable :,)

i think my teeth just got rot aha

and yeah its a sad tragedy, and thank you (?) for your condolence *hugs back*

Frostfire Markson's picture
Frostfire Markson
Supreme Viking Champion
I am Frostfire of Midgard, and I am burdened with subject lines.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wants to cuddles dem!!!!!!!

Give them lots of hugs for me!!!!

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
Will do!!!!!!

Will do!!!!!!

Rider of Shadows's picture
Rider of Shadows
Supreme Viking Champion
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY GOD! XD THEY ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! EEK! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT XMAS WITH THEM!!!!

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you!! I hope you have a

Thank you!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well Shadow!

whispergirl's picture
whispergirl
Supreme Viking Champion
Nutcracker, Nutcracker me, Nutcracker, Nutcracker-cracker-tea!

Going to the Nutcracker soon! In fifty-seven minutes and one hour.

Aaaww! Even the CAPTCHA is feeling festive! IT says "Happy Holidays".

Happy Holidays everyone! xD

Rider of Shadows
Supreme Viking Champion
Christmas Wishes!

Heya girls!

I'm sorry but this might be my last proper post for a few days, over Christmas time. Things have been geting a little rough around the edges around Christmas time with everything seeming to go wrong around here. Also, I was getting a bit depressed and choked up because there was an accident on Monday in Glasgow (My family Xmas shop there) where a bin truck veered off the road and into buildings, killing 6 people. So, yeah. Also my mother has fallen out with my godmother which makes everything really awkward and depressing and it's all...ya know.

Sorry for dumping all that on you it's just...ack. Nevermind.

Ok! Onto the more cheery part!

http://media.giphy.com/media/gdkPrHmve1y24/giphy.gif http://k07.kn3.net/99CF96AC0.gif

http://animatedimagepic.com/image/christmas/merry-christmas-1104.gif

*CAUSE EVERBODY NEEDS A MINNIE MOUSE GIF. YEAH! XD*

Dear Fellow Loki's Girls:

Truth, Geek, Frost, Bailey, Kelcy, Joandra, Whisper, and to Anyone else...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

A.K.A HAPPY THORMAS AND A MISCHIEVOUS NEW YEAR!!! ;D

Best wishes,

Rider of Shadows

Hulk. Jr.

You guys are all incredible, and I owe a lot to you guys! Here's to an excellent 2015, and to more LOLZ! LOTS AND LOTS OF LOLZ!!!!!!!! XD

whispergirl's picture
whispergirl
Supreme Viking Champion
Its okay, my moms mom has

Its okay, my moms mom has been abusive to us for years, thus we need to stay away from her. Its okay, I completely understand. :) I'm sorry if this makes me all; "Well, I'm chief." Thats not what I mean to say. I just mean that I completely understand, and I'll pray that it'll work out. (Unlike my moms mom, I don't think it'll EVER be resolved. :S 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

Something in white, under the :). If possible, just Rider.

Rider of Shadows
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you Whisper! And I'm

Thank you Whisper! And I'm sorry about ur mum!

(btw, what do u mean by the something in white thing? XD soz)

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

Thank you, Rider! Merry Christmas to you as well!

Sorry about that crash! :((( And about your mum and Godmother! Stay strong. :)

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm so sorry about everything

I'm so sorry about everything sad that has happened to you :( I hope things get better for you and your family!

But...........

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all, girls, and I pray that each of you have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

Frostfire Markson
Supreme Viking Champion
XD  Sorry, I just had

XD  Sorry, I just had to!

"Make a move, reindeer games."

XD  Lots of great Loki Reindeer pics!  Merry Christmas girls!!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Bahahahahahaha!!! That's

Bahahahahahaha!!! That's great!! XD

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm sorry to hear about all

I'm sorry to hear about all the way-wardness that is occuring during such a time. You'll be in my thoughts, and prayers, as will those who lost their lives and their families.

------------------

Aw thanks Shadow but your just as, if not more, incredible than I! All of you are! Oh yes more, and more LOLZ!!

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
I guess I didn't need my heart anyways....

I finally saw The Hobbit: Battle of The Five Armies last night...

(Vol. 1 of 10)

And I had already seen one of my favourite characters/actors hidein a TV show in a very similar way...

Oh, look... how ironic... Lord Of The Rings GIF asking why I was given emotions due to The Hobbit. 

Even more ironic. This guy is a part (only a part, but still a part. Also one I can say without giving spoilers) of why I'm so sad... 

This man... he played in LOTR as Pippin a few years ago... he sung a song in the credits for the movie last night... it's called "The Last Goodbye". So,  the movie already ripped up my heart, then he goes along and tramples it. Thanks, Billy Boyd.

As you can probably tell by the title, this song is sad, and the fact this man sings it just...

And they show some of the most beautiful artwork I've ever seen while this is playing, so I see these people and the actors names next to the character's appearance and... so, yeah. I think I died in that battle, along with most of my favourite characters. I'll just be over here... 

So... even though I'm sad, I hope YOU guys had a good day yesterday/last night/today...

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
  There there *hug* I'm sorry

There there *hug* I'm sorry about your favorite characters! Nonetheless I do hope you enjoyed the movie though even though something sad happened

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion

Ah, thanks. It's just me overreacting... xD Yes, the movie was great, although it didn't have much storyline, mostly fighting. But I knew that was going to happen as they were stretching the book into three movies, and that was what happened at the end of the book anyways. ^^ It was just sad that I saw it on screen and then that beautiful, but sad song. Thank you. *hugs*

Frostfire Markson
Supreme Viking Champion

Okay, girls, who else really, really really wants to see this happen?   Just throw in an awesome iron man helmet with loki horns, and he could be the coolest thing ever all over again!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
That is super awesome :D

That is super awesome :D

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
o.o

*falls off bed* All I have to say is... Yes.

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
Happy Christmas!!!

Have a Happy Christmas Eve, girls!!!!!!!!!

Loki's version of Jingle Bells:

This is pretty random, but it was so cute, and it's Christmas related, so I HAD to share:

And this one just because those horns match my own, and because it's so adorable. x3

Happy Christmas!!!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Lol!! Those pics are great!!

Lol!! Those pics are great!! Merry Christmas Eve to you too, Geek! And to all the girls!! :D

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

God Bless you all, and a Merry Christmas!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! God

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! God Bless to you all!!!

Great pics and gifs, Geek!! :D I couldn't top that if I tried! Lol!!

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Thanks! I found them, and had to share! 

Frostfire Markson
Supreme Viking Champion
Merry Christmas Girls!!  ^^

Merry Christmas Girls!!  ^^  Have a wonderful day, eat some Chinese food  (Haha, Christmas Story reference), and curl up to enjoy some quality time with your family.  :)  May God bless all of you.

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Haha, couldn't resist. xD I LITERALLY JUST came back from my Grandmother's house, and had just seen that scene in The Christmas Story. Lol!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
XD Exactly what I was

XD Exactly what I was thinking! Lol!

Joandra's picture
Joandra
Supreme Viking Champion
XD

Omg this made me laugh haha! Merry Christmas to all! :D

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
Merry belated Christmas every

Merry belated Christmas every one! I hope you all had a good day full of good food, and love!

-----------------

On another note....I got my first paycheck today, and its DEFINITELY worth working my butt off! Dodge Challenger here I come!!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Woohoo!!! Paychecks are

Woohoo!!! Paychecks are absolutely amazing, lol XD So glad the job is going well and you're one step closer to your Dodge Challenger!!

The Toothless Truth
Supreme Viking Champion
That they are, and thank you!

That they are, and thank you!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Man, I have been meaning to

Man, I have been meaning to post for a while now but I kept forgetting! So sorry, girls!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!! My family went to our usual Christmas Eve service at my church, then spent time with my grandmother ;) And as for Christmas presents, I had a very Disney Christmas XD Lol! Pretty much everything I ended up getting was Disney or Marvel, including the 3D Bluray version of Thor: The Dark World!!! :D

My mom and I went to see Into the Woods yesterday! It was so good! Pretty long, but the acting and singing was amazing!! If you love musicals I definitely recommend it! I've even bought the soundtrack for it, lol XD

So anyways, I hope you're all doing well!! I'll see you all later! :D

Frostfire Markson
Supreme Viking Champion

Yeah, I had a wonderful christmas!  :)  My family went to see Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb on Christmas day, followed by a dinner of Chinese.  (Lol I wasn't kidding about that earlier).  Afterwards, we came home and watched Guardians of the Galaxy, which I had gotten as a gift from my brother Braggart!  Awesome soundtrack I will say.  I knew about half of those songs, and my parents knew all of them.  My mom now jokes that she wants to "live life like Peter Quil: putting on the music and dancing through life".  XD  I love it!

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion

I had a pretty great Christmas, but I haven't been able to post until today! Christmas wasn't even all the way over until today as my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin came over from where they live a few hours away. And yesterday we went to some friends from Church's house (if you can even call that gigantic place a house!) for dinner. And I went to two Christmas Eve services! xD My Church's and then my Grandma's Church! But they were both different and I enjoyed both.

Oh! Into The Woods?! I want to see that SOOOOOOOO much! As a giant Disnay fan and a giant musical fan! I'm thinking about taking my Grandma to go see it!  

I bought a lot yesterday. o.o The Divergent movie, and the Maze Runner movie. We also bought Guardians of the Galaxy which brings up a small, funny story! One of my brilliant Uncles bought my sister and I all of the X-Men movies (including The Wolverine, which was VERY new then) for Blu-Ray last year, and when we opened up the present from him this year, it was the same thing, along with X-Men: DOFP. He said he thought he had gotten us the Harry Potter movie series, but that had been two years ago! He just got confused on what he got us I guess! xD Anyway, we went to a Best Buy and got a refund, and we spent some of the money on the Guardians of The Galaxy movie in 3D! Can't wait to see it again! :D I bought the other movies yesterday at another store, and did something horrible to myself... bought the Hobbit: Battle ofThe Five Armies soundtrack. I haven't used it yet, but why did I do that to myself?! *facedesk*

Anyway, hope you girls had a great one!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Sounds like fun!!   Oh you

Sounds like fun!!

Oh you would love it!!! It's a good musical with great songs!

MOVIES!!! I love movies, lol! That's a great list of them too! And your poor Uncle, lol XD I also have GOTG in 3D but haven't watched it in 3D yet. I'm sure it's amazing though!

Oh no, WHY did you get the soundtrack?!?! Lol!

-UltraGeek-'s picture
-UltraGeek-
Supreme Viking Champion

I REALLY want to go see it now. o.o

Thank you! I have seen all but Divergent. And being myself, I have to buy them in Blu-Ray

*Picks up DVD*

"I'm going to get this! I'll just get the DVD."

*See's Blu-Ray*

*Reads*

"IT'S GOT EXTRAAAAAAAAS!"

*picks up*

*see's other Blu-Ray version only a few dollars more*

"IT'S ONLY A FEW DOLLARS MORE, I'M GETTING THIS, IT'S GOT MORE STUFF!!!"

I may have a problem (or many). o.o Lol! Just kidding, it really depend on how much I like the movie. Haha, we don't see him much as he lives all the way up in Maine. Apparantly I have been to Maine before, but it was when I was so small, I don't remember a thing! I did see him quite a bit around when my Grandfather died. Everyone came to be with him in his last months, and although he skipped the funeral here where we lived, he came to the funeral in D.C. He had to pick one or the other, and he came to Washington. I probably won't see him for quite another long time! As well as two of my cousins. One living up there, and one somewhere in the Air Force. (show's how much I know, haha!)

EDIT: Wait... maybe I will see him soon! One of my cousins just got engaged, and although there is no set date, I might go up to the wedding!

baileyhannah8's picture
baileyhannah8
Supreme Viking Champion
Ever since we got a Bluray

Ever since we got a Bluray player my dad won't allow any normal DVDs XD He says, and I quote: "If it's not Bluray then it's crap!" XD He's always joking around when he says it though, lol. If we ever have to use a DVD instead of a Bluray disc though we have to hide the fact that it's not Bluray from him XD He's crazy!

Oh yay! :D