Level Up Your Dragon Methods / Ways [No Quests Left] [Updated to v. 2.5.0]

8 replies [Last post]
VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer

Boom, the egg hatches. I customize my new snow wraith and make it look AMAZING! Then I look at it's stats. Speed, 9.2, Firepower, 9.4. I NEED THIS DRAGON <3. But there was one issue, it was a baby. On my personal leveling jorney, I found several ways to speedily level up my Snow Wraith. Here are some of the methods I used.

Levels 1-5:

Eel Blast- I found was one of the fastest ways to get 200 xp in minuets. This method is my personal favorite. You play till round 7, and then the maximum xp is reached, 200. This method is great for happiness, gold, and UDT. This may take so time, but it is a little fun.

Dragon Quests- Find a quest for a dragon quest that is short and gives alot of XP. I overnight quests before I go to bed, and this works for getting gold and such. Also, try growing crops, as this will give you XP aswell. I have a bunch of dragons, so I overnight 3-4 quests.

Feeding / Playing- Feed your dragon 2 things. Eels, and Eggs. Eels will degrade you dragons happiness so you can play with it and give it xp. Also, eggs give your dragon the most XP from eating (GEM COSTLY, or you can farm it and get even more XP ;)  )

Levels 5-9

Fireball Frenzy- Play it, and you will earn trophies aswell as XP.

Flight Club- Play on short wing to get levels complete, and energy down so you can feed it again. :D

Alchamy Adventure- You can do this at any stage, but it is faster to play eel blast.

Levels 10+

You can pretty much just race and do battles. Battles are the easiest to do at this stage because you get almost no points at teen stage. It is also easier with flight. I personally use a Titan Screaming Death to get gold in battles and switch to a baby / teen dragon to give 500 XP to it. It is a fast way to do. If you want to see my method on titaning up a dragon really fast, check it out: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/titan-faster-ever-not-cheat

See you in the next post!

-The Ruler of the Skies

THE RULER OF THE SKIES:

IGN: iRuleTheSkies

Best dragon: Titan Screaming Death

All dragons:

-Titan Screaming Death

-Titan Snow Wraith

-Titan Monstrous Nightmare

-Adult DeathSong

-Adult Singe Tail

-Adult Razorwhip

-Adult Groncle

-Adult Whispering Death

-Adult Whispering Death

-Adult Typhoomerang

-Adult Deadly Nadder

-Adult Groncicle

-Baby Deadly Nadder

-Baby Hobblegrunt

-Baby Wispering Death (no stable. ;-;)

Stars: Silver 2 1/2

Guild: The Final Storm

MemberShip: None

Georginia47's picture
Georginia47
Supreme Viking Champion
The guide is amazing, even

The guide is amazing, even though I knew all of it, but that's just because I've been playing this game ever since like 2014. I'm sure it was real helpful to others. :)

I have one thing to correct you on, though: You can get lots of Dragon XP from battles for a Teen Stage Dragon. You just destroy the ship using an Adult Stage/Flying dragon, then once the boat has a bit of health left, you land and switch to your Teen Stage or even Baby Stage dragon you wish to grow. If you get Gold, which is the highest rank, then you could easily get 500-750 XP! Both of which could grow a dragon at Level One to Teen Stage, and could bump up a Teen Stage dragon a lot. :)

​(Profile picture of me and my Parakeet (A type of bird), Bella  that has already passed. Me and Bella we close.) The drawing is by the extremely talented Vanilia Viking! TYSM!

WELCOM​E

T​O

GEORG​INIA47'​S

SIGNATURE​!

​(Below, edit by me!)

(Above, base by the talented xXHallaXx! Thank you!)

(Below, Edit by Me!)

​(Above) A spectacular blinkie of Jingle Bells, by one of my best friends, Archery and Dragons! TYSM!

​(Above) Splendid edit of Jingle Bells by another one of my best friends, Donnala! TYSM!

His name's Jingle Bells, and he lots one of his tail fins in a fight with his enemy, the Dreadfall Fury. I decided to make him a green tail fin replacement, and he loves it.

Now, here's the Dreadfall Fury!

Amazing Edit Done by My Friend, Archery and Dragons! Thank you so much!

Now for some art of my beautiful Nadder, Bella (In-game she's named Belle, a short version of Bella)! This Nadder, Bella, is based off one of my old parakeets who I lost a couple of years ago due to choking on her food. I absolutely loved her, and couldn't help but make a Nadder based off her! (It't not even close to having real Bella by my side, though)

(Edit above done by Me)

(Drawing below done by FloofQueen! Thank you so much, Floof!)

(Drawing below done by...Ruggedturf! TYSM, Ruggedturf!)

(Base below done by Megaboltphoenix, coloring by me! Credit all goes to Megabolt, TYSM, the base is AMAZING!)

Obviously, in-game, Bella can'thave those black stripes on her wings, nor can she have only that one little horn on her head bluish white. So, in-game, she has white skin, blue underbelly, and black spikes, and NO stripes on wings. Just picture this dragon above in bird form, with ths stripes on her wings and everything...and you got Bella!

https://i0.wp.com/puppiesareprozac.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/IMG_7764web.jpg

Real Bella looked a lot like this, but she had some black stripes on her wings, as well as on her back and head. She had blue on her belly area, and on some other random spots. And she was missing a toe! (P.S. IN French, Bella means beautiful, which really matches Bella's appearance in my opinion!) Also, credit goes to the owner of the image above, the bird image is NOT mine.

Below, FANTASTIC drawing of me and Bella! Done by the crazy talented Vanilia Viking! OMG, TYSM!

(BELOW) My awesome Banana Fruit Wraith, Split, adopted by Grumpyforlife2! Thank you, he's amaizing:

​That's the end of my signature, it should be updated, however, really soon! XD

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
Your are right with battles.

Battles I found give very little points, even though you attacked better than anyone else. I played with my snow wraith to get battle points, and I barely got a silver! The snow wraith's damage is 9.4 so I thought i would do better. So, if you have a adult, try attacking till the ship is weak, then switch to the dragon you want to level up, and 500 XP goes to that dragon. Just to clarify. :D 

Ayanidia's picture
Ayanidia
Forager
Thank you for posting your

Thank you for posting your ways to level them up! I have been saving up gems to buy the new Silver Phantom, but then I realized.. if I bought it I wouldn't be able to level it up X-X. I've finished all of the quests available (expect the glitched ones) and couldn't think of a way to make a baby dragon level up like quests do. Thank you very much <33 !!

*About*

Name: Ayanidia Mithraine

Clan: Strike Fight Clan

Favorite Place: Mudraker Island

Master Trainer Of: Stoker Class

Favorite Class: Mystery Class

Favored Weapon: Double Edged Spear

Fears: Panic attacks, being away from Shanion, fire, being alone

Personality: Sarcastic, Creative, Curious, Adventurous, Quiet, Caring, Selfless

Dragon's Name: Shanion 

Dragon's Class: Sharp

Dragon's Breed: Adult Stormcutter

Dragon's Age: 17 years of age

Dragon's Gender: Male

Favorite Fish: Artic Char

Personality: Protective, curious, Stubborn, Tough-shelled but a big softy on the inside

Fears: Not being able to help, deep ocean

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Good post! My favourite way to level dragons however are stable quests. I just toss in a buncha babies and level them together.

まぬけ。

Clicky for my FAQ!

Tumblr - NSFK!

DeviantART - Inactive

Anime List - PM me to complain about my tastes

Discord: Ask! :)

Check out my Lioden and sign up using referral code mg8gwwc90l !

donnala's picture
donnala
Supreme Viking Champion

Great post! I think new players will find this very helpful :)

But actually, I prefer Alchemy Adventure of Eel Roast. Ecpecially if you have membership. If you have membership, then your Alchemy Adventure XP and UDT doubles. And also, I've been playing Alchemy Adventure for a long time now, so I'm really good not to brag. But Eel Roasting, on the other hand. I'm really bad at it :/

Anyways, good post :)

Be welcomed in

​________________________________________

HUNTER'S SIGNATURE

Profile pic by me.

My Signature Protector adoptable, Oaken, by the amazing Witcherforever! He protects my signature and everything in it, so BEWARE!

All of thee above of my OC Lexa Larkin by me.

Starblue by the fantasticly talented Duckei! Thank you soooo much!

Drawing above of Lexa in Valka's armour (red version) by the crazily talented TosiLohi! Thank you so much!

(Left) AMAZING drawing of my OC Lancelot Edorian by the fantastic Vanilia Viking! (Right) Just as amazing drawing of my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin by Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

(Left) And amazing headshot of Lancelot Edorian by Georginia47 (aka Geo)! (Right) Awesome drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) with her blonde hair (her original color).

​I do art. Mostly drawings.

​_______________

​My Current Art Request Thread:

Hunter's Art Request Thread

My Vimeo account.

My fanfic of Lexa and Lancelot chapters (named The Story of Us):

The Story of Us: Official Tracking Post

By me.

By Georginia47!

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) by Aelyras! TYSM! (Right) Amazing drawing of my main Viking LezLexa by Frytha! Thanks!

​_______________________________

Click HERE for my FAQ's about me.

​Click HERE for my drawing  thread.

​Click HERE     for   my   OC   thread.

​______________________

Amazing drawing of Lexa by the o-so-talented Fireflash! Thank you!

My OC Lexa and my friend, Vanilia Viking by me! :D

Adorably cute drawing of Starblue given to me for Secret Santa by the amazing Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

Isn't this just so cute? A birthday present from Aelyras! Thanks so much! I <3 It!

Adorable edit of Starblue by the ridiculously talented Georginia!

Also by the awesome Georginia47!

(Left) Amazing blinkie by no other than the best blinkie maker Nessie! (Right) Cute headshot of Starblue by Nessie!

(Left) Edit of Starblue by the spectacular Archery and Dragons! (Right) Adorable edit of Starblue by amazing Aelyras!

Starblue the Night Fury by the amazing Scar Dragon Rider! Thank you!

AMAZING NIGHT FURY BLINKIE OF STARBLUE BY (once again) DATONETRUMPET!! TYSM!

(Left) A drawing of Starblue by the amazing (guess who ...) DatOneTrumpet!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! (Right) A drawing of Starblue by the amazing, talented and wonderful DatOneTrumpet!

(Left) Awe-inspiring gif of Starblue by Laykary! (Right) Wonderful eye edit of Starblue by the talented Ruggedturf!

Both above by Lovlytigerss! Thank you so much!

By the awesome Georginia47! (Geo) Thanks!

(Left) Also by Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By the talented Laykary (aka Lake) Thanks!

__________________________________________________________________________________

I love editing, drawing and writing. I currently have a book with 70 thousand words. And P.S. to everyone, you can call me Hunter, or Hunt ;)

A little bit about my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin:

Dragons: Renzo (Sand Wraith) Starblue (Night Fury). Main dragon is Starblue.

She can control and create fire, which can come in handy with life threating events. When she discovered her power, her hair went from brown to red with a few streaks of white. She and Starblue received their scars from a Skrill. Long story short, they were flying and a Skrill attacked them for no reason. Lexa's fire wouldn't work in the storm, and Starblue didn't react fast enough. Panicked, Lexa's fire finally sparked. She shot the Skrill with a blast. It didn't hurt much, but it was enough to send the Skrill on it's way.

Parents: Deceased. They died long ago of a kind of infection.

Hobbies: Reading, spending time in her red glass palace with her dragons, taking long flights, racing, training with her dagger and dragons.

Weapon(s) of choice: Her golden dagger given to her by her deceased boyfriend (I know, it's like she has a curse).

A little bit about my other OC, Lancelot Edorian:

Dragons: Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko, Flightmare) Hungarian (Armorwing) Fleetfoot (Razorwhip). Main dragon is Fleetfoot.

He's like any normal viking. He like's his family, his dragons, ect. Unlike a lot of vikings, he has no battle scars. He has a growing affection to Lexa.

Parents: Alive and healthy. A younger sister.

Hobbies: Also reading, flights, acting, going on adventures searching for more dragons and islands, and drawing.

Weapon(s) of choice: His to stainless steel axes.

________________________________________________________________________________________

An edit I did of my OC, Lexa, with her Sand Wraith Renzo.

As you can see in the pictures, I can edit colours, teleport people from one picture to another, and do other things too. So, look out for my editing and drawing threads.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Other OC edits & drawings:

Adorable drawing of my OC, Leah! By Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

By the AMAZING Frytha! Thanks so much! Isn't she a great artist?

AMAZING drawing of Lexa's sister, Freya, but Autumn5467!

(Left) My OC, Lexa, with her Night Fury Starblue. Made by me. (Right) Lexa and Starblue by the talented Georgina47! Thanks so much!

(Above) Amazing screenshot edit by the skilled editor VeeVeela!! TYSM!

Lexa by the amazingly skilled editor Werewolfgirl1235! TYSM!! Ignore the ice though, Lexa actually has fire, but I forgot to request to edit it out, but it's still awesome!

My OC, Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko) by Flowercrystal! Thanks!

Freaking more-than-amazing drawing of Sy by the talented, artistic Ruggedturf! TYSM!

(Left) Fleetfoot by Archery and Dragons!                 (Right) Hungarian my OC by Flowercrystal!

Hungarian, Renzo, Fleetfoot. Bases by MegaboltPhoenix!

(Left) Very cute pic of Renzo & Lexa by Laykary! (Right) Awesome drawing of Hungarian by Archery and Dragons!

A happy birthday gift from Vanilia Viking, of Lexa, Lancelot, and Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking)! TYSM!

Lancelot by Ruggedturf! Thanks!

And here is my cyber hacker-hunting dragon, Firest! Drawn by the amazing and talented MegaboltPhoenix! Cyber status is below the picture.

Species: Monstrous Nightmare

Biotech: 94% Robot

Cyber Ability: Creates walls of fire coming from any direction or all directions.

Lez the WhirlPool, by DatOneTrumpet! Thanks!

A picture of my future Stormcutter, Sumo, by the talented and amazing drawer SupeDragoTraine!

A drawing of my dog, Bones, done by the amazing Georginia47! Thank you so much!

Me and my Night Fury by the amazing Cinderflower! TYSM Cinderflower!

The amazing edit of me and my Skrill, OC (don't ask me why I called him that;)), done by the amazingly talented Cinderflower!

Thank you so much!!

Me and OC, we are best friends for ever. No matter what separates us, we will always be together.

​_____________________________________________________________________

(Left) My Splinterhorn adoptable which I called Splinterhound by Flowercrystal!       (Right) My Seaspike adoptable

called Kebab, by Werewolfgirl1235!

Vanilia (named after Vanilia Viking) my Rocky Mountain Davus by the amazing MegaboltPhoenix!

​(Left) Nessie my in-game Deadly Nadder by Nessie!                       (Right) Renzo by Nessie! Thanks!

AMAZING drawing of Sy by 1flower! TYSM! Though Christmas is over, I just couldn't say goodbye to this amazing pic.

Well, this is the end of my horrible and boring siggy. The only good parts were the art :)  Thank you all for the amazing edits and art.

Below is an amazing Night Fury headshot of Starblue by the creative and talented FloofQueen! TYSM!

FAREWELL

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
Really?

Thats actually good to know! I played it, but didn't get much XP. Thats coming from a non-member. Thanks for liking it!

AwkwardSquiid's picture
AwkwardSquiid
Forager
Yes!!

This is super helpful. I always get so excited when I get new dragons, and then I look again and I'm like "Well, outta quests".

Thanks for this guide!

-Squiid

Welcome to my wildly out-of-control unfinished signature. Enjoy my madness.

(The art on my profile pic doesn't belong to me.)

My main SoD character is Stormy Eyes (of whom I'll have a picture of soon). She's a little like myself; hyperactive, fidgety, and for those of you who guessed it- yeah, she's a Berserker. Clueless as to her connection with Berk's rival tribe,  Stormy was raised by the Jorgenson clan on Berk after she washed up on the island as a child. She was one of the sparsely few students to raise, train, and handle a Skrill without severe casualties involving accidents with lightning. Stormy is bold and rather outgoing, and her training with the Jorgenson clan resulted in a rather reckless personality.

More on my other characters and popular RP characters coming soon! ;D

Stormy's Dragons (pictures soon, hopefully!):

Hurricane/Skrill/Male

Scaremaker/Screaming Death/Male

Shockwave/Skrill/Female

Dagur/Skrill/Male

Tempest/Monstrous Nightmare/Female

Smaug/Monstrous Nightmare/Male

Riptide/Deadly Nadder/Male

Scorpia/Fireworm Queen/Female

Earthshaker/Whispering Death/Male

Thorn/Sand Wraith/Male

Magni/Wooly Howl/Male

Gemini/Shivertooth/Female

Avalanche/Groncicle/Male

Majesty/Stormcutter/Female

Poseidon/Scauldron/Male

Cookie/Gronckle/Female

Drizzle/Raincutter/Female

Neptune/Raincutter/Male

Whiplash/Razorwhip/Female

Shard/Razorwhip/Male

Octave/Death Song/Male

Bubble/Hotburple/Female

Slash/Speed Stinger/Male

Sugar/Sweet Death/Female

Shieldstealer/Armorwing/Male

Bandit/Smokebreath/Male

Inferno/Typhoomerang/Male

Nidhogg/Night Terror/Male

Wave Rider/Tide Glider/Male

Borealis/Flightmare/Female

Blazer/Singetail/Male

Lavalout/Eruptadon/Male

(I just realized how many dragons I actually have when I started writing that o.0)

-----THE PRESIDENT OF THE NONEXISTENT DAGUR FANCLUB-----

TEAM VIGGO GRIMBORN IS AWESOME

The Valkyrie Riders

We live,

We die,

We fight,

We win,

Together.

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.

Other games I can be found on: Star Stable Online, Minecraft (fight me on SkyWars.com!), Star Wars: the Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, among others. :D

My fandoms: How to Train Your Dragon, Tolkien, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jurassic Park, Wings of Fire, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, and Dragons in Our Midst (if you know what that is, I love you.)

"You have driven me right to the cliff's edge of sanity."

-Ashley Stalworth

"I jumped off that cliff!"

-Walter Folely

"Say that to my face!"

-Tsunami

"I did. Or was that the other end? I couldn't tell."

-Starflight

"You didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."

-Dr. Henry Wu

"Uh, I'm seeing dead people. Why am I seeing dead people?"

-Toran Eagleborn

"When you only care about yourself, life is simple. Consequences? Pfft. Who cares? But when that changes..."

-Dagur the Deranged

"A man only knows how far he is willing to go until he steps to the edge and looks down."

-Viggo Grimborn

If you are hosting any type of fantasy RP or Wings of Fire RP, or basically anything else that you think I might be interested in, PM me! I'm trying to find a good RP to join sometime. Also, if you have a good idea on how forum RPs work, PM me with some info since I mostly did in-game RPs and have never participated in a forum RP. :P

LEAKED RACE TO THE EDGE SEASON 4 EPISODE NAME: Defenders of the Wing Part 2 (HA! GOTCHA!)

Thanks to Georginia47 for making this awesome "Welcome to the Forums" edit for me!!!!

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
Thank you so much!

Just to tell you, someone else made a dragon leveling guide for dragons lvl 1-10, but that was 2 years ago. I just thought I'd help you all out and make a up-to-date dragon leveling guide. For those wondering, these are not the only ways! I have found others, but they give almost no XP. Glad you all liked it!