I'll Write 150 Words for You! - Revival Thread!

35 replies [Last post]
victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Give me some information about your viking, and one dragon. I'll write 150-250 words about them! There isn't a form. Just give me whatever information about the dragon and viking you'd like to provide! Those who responded on the previous thread will recieve theirs by the end of the week.

Want a 150-250 scene about your viking a dragon? Limitless requests available HERE.

Want a longer story about your viking and dragon?? Limited requestes available HERE.

Want a chance to win a three-shot, or one-shot? Contest available until December 14 HERE.

Want to be part of a Fan Fiction club? Information HERE.

Want to read a Snotlout x OC Fan Fiction? You can try Horizon or Sage.

Want a non-romance Fan Fiction? You can try the Fosters and the Fostered.

He'd never know. An innocent fifteen year old afraid of dragons. Viggo was never wrong. But it's not like it mattered, because he'd be like everyone else. And nothing would change her mind. (Hiccup x OC; Rated T in case)

A collection of short stories focusing on Melodious Malena, Victoria Trainer and Manera, as they balance their lives and looking after an island full of unwanted dragons. Included will be stories from the dragons point of view.

(credits to Arrow)

Art from Others

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
*DNR directly to this comment!*

*DNR directly to this comment!*

requests are CLOSED

STORY LIST

USERNAME || VIKING || DRAGON

TO DO

1. Chameishida || Tahno || Manta

2. Mcrour || Ben || Zipple and Wipple

3. Vanilla Viking || Rhaeyne || Nightsky

4. Blazefire19 || Firesome || Azyru

5. AniuRavenwolf || Aniu Ravenwolf || Silver Fang

6. AwkwardSquiid || Stormy || Hurricane

7. Stormy RoseDragon || Stormy Rougin || Stryka 

COMPLETE

1. Arrowalker || Arrowalker Orion || Phoenix

2. MajoraTheHylian || Marciel || Will-O-Wisp

3. StormcutterStar || StormcutterStar || Skydancer

4. Shamara30 || Star || Wolf

5. infinity12356 || AF Mandy || Spartan

6. FloofQueen || Beatrice || Sniperz

7. Lululu6161 || VexyLu || Groundshake

8. Violetta Rosemary || Rosemary || Shadow

9. Hestia82 || Melina || Coral and Waves

1o. SingingRedFox || Hailey || Hunter

EXAMPLES

https://www.quotev.com/story/10288501/150-Words-About-HTTYD-Vikings

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH HECK CAN I CHANGE MY FORM??? I'VE MADE A FEW CHANGES TO MY CHARACTER

Admin of the SoD discord server

Click here to join

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Of course!!! :D

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you ;;

Name: Beatrice

Beatrice is energetic, optimistic, and easily excitable. She'll often dash right into things without thinking twice. Rarely seen in a bad mood and will desperately try to cheer any friend up. Her kind and friendly attitude could be her downfall, she is easily trusting and tries to see the good in everyone. She could also be considered a pacifist since she absolutely hates the idea of hurting anyone. All bark and no bite, but I wouldn't say she has that much bark either.

Her hair isn't naturally pink, it's just dyed. The real color is dark brown.

This is her riding dragon, Sniperz.

Sniperz is lazy, grumpy, and basically hates just about everything. Very different from his rider, he'd rather not be friendly and excited, but he likes being around her nonetheless. He is rather clam and patient, but stubborn when working with others.

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Perfect! :D I'll get on this! You may or may not get it within the next few hours ;D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

All done :3

“Look at all this snow, Sniperz!” Beatrice said, crossing her arms and leaning on the back of her Scauldron’s head. A great blanket of white had settled silently in Berk, “isn’t it magnificent!?”

Sniperz let out a snort, staying just outside of Berk’s docks and lifting his head a little higher.

“C’mon Sniperz!” Beatrice said, “Snoggletog is just around the corner! The best time of year! Lots of food, and lots of friends to celebrate with!” From her dragon’s neck, Beatrice could’ve sworn she saw her dragon eyeing her with a cross look, “I know you’re excited!”

The scauldron let out a soft, slow flow of boiling water that fell quickly into the ocean. It bubbled a little, before falling still like the water on that windless morning.

Beatrice laughed, “Silly Sniperz! I know you’re a softie!”

Sniperz rolled his eyes, focusing on some birds that were flying across the sky.

Moments passed between them before Beatrice let out another chuckle, “Why don’t we go into deeper waters?”

Sniperz let out another snort, but swam effortlessly away from the Berk docks, and out into the great beyond. 
FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
Boop

HNNNNNNNNNNG THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD

You really did nice on both their personalities. I LOVE IT TYSM

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

You're welcome!!!!! :D

Little Reindeer's picture
Little Reindeer
Chief
Le track :)

Tracking! I'll brb with my form...

Violetta Rosemary's picture
Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Shadow She is a black night

Shadow

She is a black night fury with blue on her wings.

She is very playful and teasing, she is also very motherly, she will defend all, even if a total stranger, until they prove to HER That they are evil bad no good people, even then she is a very merciful dragon, she iS horrid at ki.long things.

Rosemary

She is a viking,  I think you know what she looks like tho XD

Rosemary is serious most the time, but LOVES to train, she enjoys reading somewhat as well, she loves the cold. She loves her dragons and enjoys flying on them. Once she bonds with you she will never, ever.  Ever.  Leave you in the dust.

Welcome to my Signature

BEWARE 0PAL

AND NightOwl

Beware WhipLash the Cyber FlightMare

Species: Flightmare

Biotech: 60% Robot

Cyber ability: Able to create ice barriers made of enhanced mist used as a shield wall to protect herself or other things to where only heat can penetrate through and paralyze organics that touches the shield.

Rosemary

By KittyLlama

By DemonGuitarz on Da

Thanks a MILLION to Arrowalker for a AW-MAZING Pic of Rosemary!

Rosemary is hiccups sister, she is normally a very outspoken person who does not like strangers. She is shy around few people and loves to talk. she got her dragon when she went to her favorite cave when she saw the egg was hatching she looked over the edge of the cave where she was watching and fell down, the egg hatched and they bonded quickly. Now they soar the skies together with another freind they found injured. Shadow. They found her after escaping the hunters, she come up to them with a hurt leg they took her in and Shadow has been with them ever since.

This is Rosemary's weapon, credit to Mechfighter. Thanks!

Selecta Eye

By, BoomBox74

Selecta, by the amazing KittyLlama!

This is Selecta and Sharp Shot, credit to Arrowwalker, TYSM!

Edit by me, base by animal girl

Name: Selecta Eye

Favorites: Rare dragons, Hunting common ones.

Dragon:Sharp Shot (Titan Whispering Death)

Occupation: Dragon Hunter, on ship and interrogator, not officially though

Backstory: 

she is just recently blind and has a hard time getting around, she dislikes people who just assume she can't do things because she is blind. She will try to prove herself which sometimes gets her into trouble. She is not heartless and will free the rare dragons (Behind the other hunters back) She will stand up to the other hunters if one of the dragons or prisoners are being hurt by them. She does not like the riders. Her mother died when she was young, Her father dissapeared at sea, her best friend Nathaniel is still at the base. Her freind and father-figure Ross runs a clothing shop near the middle of the base. She is good with a sword and is good at fighting if she needs to, those methods have been compromised since she has been blind though. She is strong and brave, good-hearted and rooted in her opinion. She loves to take long walks in the forest when on land, when on a ship she loves to talk to the other hunters and prisioners and maybe, if no one wants to talk she will talk to the dragons, she is careful around strangers but will talk to them to find out more, you could say she is an interrogator, but not officially. Once she trusts someone she will give her life for them.

Catherine

Credit To the amazing ArrowWalker!!

Credit to BoomBox74

Credit to Aleyras

Credit to Dylieh

Name: Catherine

Tribe: Berserker

Personality: WiP

This is Blitz, My Solarflare Skrill, credit to Wutend Bonfirehttp://i.imgur.com/g0P4fWM.png

(Some fan art, credit to piggy for the first and Alexandradragonrider for the latter, based off Wutends fan species)

Name: Blitz

Breed: SolarFlare Skrill

BackStory:

Blitz’ Story

“Come on, Opal, let’s land for the night” Rosemary whispered to her Black and green Titian RazorWhip, Opal. Opal dived down towards a rocky island, the island was home to a variety of rocks and a small lake, with a few fish that you could see swimming along in the sparkling, clear water. Rosemary looks over the rocky terrain and spots a cave, small but big enough to provide the two shelter for the night.

“Opal, let’s go down to the pond first, for dinner, then to that cave” Rosemary whispers to Opal, Opal rumbles in agreement as she alters her course to go to the pond.

With a few strong beats from Opal’s large wings you come to a stop at the pond. “Feel free to fish, Opal” Rosemary says as she grabs her fishing pole and begins to fish.

As she fished and Opal frolicked in the water a large dragon, with blue spongy wings and very developed legs walked stealthily up behind her, Rosemary only noticed it after she felt it’s warm breath on her neck. She froze immediately out of habit, but gathered up her strength and turned around, “It’s a-a SolarFlare Skrill!” She whispers to herself as the beautiful beast looked angrily into her eyes, it was filthy, from head to toe (or claw as the case may be) and angry as a hornet. Rosemary gulped and wracked her memory on facts about this dragon, rare, a ground dweller, hates getting dirty. “Wait that’s it! Come on, let’s go give you a bath” Rosemary said as she attempted to train the female SolarFlare Skrill, which only ended in the dragon attempting to bite her hand off, “Plan B” Rosemary said as she ran into the water, startling the SolarFlare Skrill, and causing it to chase her. Rosemary saw her chance as the dragon stopped and in that moment of unbalanced distraction Rosemary dunked the dragon and began to scrub it with some sweet-smelling leaves that she had found while going through her pockets for something, the leaves were there, Rosemary had no idea how they had gotten there but, (Thanks to Opal) they were there. The SolarFlare struggled for a moment, but when she realized Rosemary was cleaning her she stopped and happily sat there, enjoying being cleaned.

When Rosemary was finished the dragon nuzzled her. “I will call you Blitz, is that ok?” Rosemary asks, the newly dubbed Blitz nodded in agreement. “Ok then, Blitz, nice to meet you” Rosemary said as she put out her hand to tame Blitz, who complied.

Rosemary finished her fishing and the trio went to the small cave, where they ate their dinner and slept for the night.

Ever since that day Blitz has been a constant companion of Rosemary.

OceanSwirl My vesupa, by Bravelly

This is Tearsa, my Muddycri, thanks chameishida!

Name: Tearsa

Breed: Muddycri

Backstory: This little one was found alone, scared and sick by Rosemary. She brought her home and cared for him but once he was better he did not want to leave! So now Tearsa lives with Rosemary and her family, helping keep Rosemary company during the long days at the school.

This is My Slackerish Sluggish, thanks to chameishida!

Name: SwiftWings

Breed: Slackerish Sluggish

Backstory:  I found this lazy cutie while flying low over Gronkle Island on Opal, we heard the terrified screeching roar of a frightened baby dragon. We decided to investigate and together, me and Opal flew down. What we found supriesed us. There was three Scauldrons surrounding a baby dragon, not just any baby dragon but a Slackerish Sluggish! It's mother was gone.. I had no Idea what had happened, the small one had a scratch that was bleeding right next to it's eye. The poor thing couldn't protect itself so me and Opal fought off the Scauldrons. We brought the baby home and nursed it's wound and SwiftWings has been with me ever since!

Opal

A human version of Opal by KittyLlama

Thanks a million to Arrowwalker for this EPIC Headshot of Opal!

By BoomBox74, thankies a million!!

Credit to ShiroCageFox for this pic of Opal

Opal quick sketch by ArrowWalker

Thanks to Zikta for this amazing pic of my Razorwip Opal

Thanks to ScarfyWings For a pic of Opal, My RazorWhip
Thanks to Scarfy Wings for a pic of a now-Titan Opal

Opal is a kind dragon with a will of steel. She likes pictures and target practise. She recently just Titaned up, YAY!

rosemaryandopal.jpg

By S-ham, thanks!

Ocean Waters

Ocean Waters is a kind, majestic dragon that loves to give. She will help anyone no matter how small.

This is Shadow, my Night Fury Oc, credit to Mega for the base.

Rosemary and Shadow, credt to the always-amazing KittyLlama!

Thanks to WraithSkrill for this edit and the drawing above!

Thanks to NeverEndingSilverstorm

Streak

Streak is the first dragon I ever had on this game, she is happily posing for her picture.

Name: Streak

breed: Deadly Nadder

Backstory: TBD

ColdShear

ColdShear, by Dragonist Hellen

ColdShear Doodle by Dragonist Hellen

Desert Beauty

Thanks to Boombox74 for this pic of Desert Beauty and Rosemary

Credit to Merricup Night Fury

Desert Beauty is happily staring at the water, just offscreen.
This is Desert Beauty and Riptide the Thunderdrum. Rip is Piggyxl's character. Credit to piggy

Name: Desert Beauty
Breed: Sand wraith
Backstory: TBD

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm sorry this took so long! :D I hope you enjoy ^^

“Shadow, what are you doing?” Rosemary said. She’d turned around when her dragons shadow – which had been succumbing hers since they’d began their walk around Berk – disappeared. She scanned the crowds of Vikings shuffling around the marketplace, and the large lidless barrels stuffed with crimson apples. Dragons soared the skies with riders on backs, and a fresh chilling wind brushed up against Rosemary’s bare skin.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Rosemary caught sight of a jet black Night Fury. Its wings had hints of blue slapped on in a pattern less fashion and its front foot wrapped around something she could not see.

Rosemary weaved in between the Vikings, and made the small clearing in front of her dragon. Only it was not much of a clearing.

The crowd had thinned down sparingly, but Vikings still consistently shuffled by. When Rosemary got close enough to the Night Fury, she could see browns on the thing the dragon was holding.

“Shadow,” Rosemary said, “…why are you holding a chicken?”

Shadow growled affectionately, sliding the chicken away from the crowd.

“You’re right, girl,” Rosemary bypassed her dragon’s feet, and scooped up the ball of feathers, “we should take her home. Let’s find Hiccup. Maybe he’ll know whose missing a chicken.”

Violetta Rosemary's picture
Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
I LOVES IT!

I LOVES IT!

Hestia82's picture
Hestia82
Berk's Power Player
Form

I will send a picture soon

Melina:

When you first meet Melina she is very shy hardly speaking and staying in the shadows but once she gets to know you she is fun and bubbly. She can get protective when she is angry or threatened. It is best not to make her angry because she takes her anger out on everyone. She is very down to earth and hardly dreams and even though she likes to play she can become serious all of a sudden. She is very trustworthy, you can trust her to do something to the best of her abilities.

Coral and Waves (seashocker)

Coral and Waves are also like their rider fun and bubbly. They love to play all day long. They hardly ever get mad but when they do it is best to stay out of their way. They are both very excitable and friendly. Out of the two heads Coral is more serious and also is very impatient but in a event she keeps a calm head. Waves on the other hand is not so serious but she is very patient unlike Coral but when in a event she gets freaked out and sometimes will panic.

Siggy will always be under Construction 

In game name: Hestiathegreat

Trophies: 200+ and still counting

Level: 35

Friend Code: EWAY1Z (please give me a pm if you add me)

Main Dragon: Firespitter and SkyMist 

I currently have 200 trophys 

A proud member and new member of the Unique

Legacies

Clan banner made by Crystalwings

My Dragons in the order I got them

1. Freeze (Female Flightmare) Main Racer

Freeze is a very shy dragon she dosen’t hang around dragons much she prefers to be by herself but when other dragon are in trouble she dosen’t stand in the shadows she will always step up and help. She is a very fast dragon and loves doing thunderdrum racing with me. She gets upset sometimes when I send her on stable quest especially when she is with Speedy.

2.Speedy (Female Hidious Zippleback) Second

Battler

Speedy is a very social dragon she loves playing around with other dragons and is never shy. She loves flying around with me and doing stable quest with other dragons. She is a very fast dragon for her species but despite the name she hates doing racing competitions as she always thinks that she will lose.

3. Frostwind (Male Groncicle) Main Battler, Second

Racer

Frostwind is a very guarded dragon he may look fierce but inside he has a heart of gold. He loves attention and enjoys watching the sunsets with me and helping me in my far work and getting around Icestrom island as Freeze and Speedy don’t quite like the cold. He also loves taking down Outcast or Berserker ships with me and once we also saved an egg.

4. Firespitter (Female Whispering Death)

Firespitter is a very protective dragons she will roar whenever an unknown person and their dragon comes close she loves flying around and meeting new dragons but will get protective if they come close to me. She enjoys roasting eels and sleeping in the sun she dosen’t like going on stable quests if her brother is also in it.

5. Groundfire (Male Whispering Death)

Groundfire is Firespitter younger brother like her sister he is also very protective actually he is over protective and roars at everyone friend or foe. He always is on the guard and tends to stay very close to me which means that we gets in my way when I’m doing farm work. He hates all types of dragon even his sister he also doesn’t really like doing fun stuff he thinks that he should be protecting me instead and prefers staying at the stables when me and the other dragons are out on a scenic flight or playing ball. Dragon nip and eggs are the only thing that makes him happy.

6. Riptide (Male Shockjaw)

Riptide is the newest member of my group, Frostwind and I saved him from a ship we took down. Like Freeze he is very shy but once he gets to know you he loves to play. He is a very engetic dragon and despite just hatching he is already trying to fly. He is a very eager learner and is learning a lot from my other dragons. He is also a very sweet and kind dragon that sometimes Freeze will also play with him and teach him on racing. When he grows older he will probably replace Fristwind as my second Racer.

My Other Characters

Melina Hofferson

When you first meet Melina she is very shy hardly speaking and staying in the shadows but once she gets to know you she is fun and bubbly. She can get protective when she is angry or threatened. It is best not to make her angry because she takes her anger out on everyone. She is very down to earth and hardly dreams and even though she likes to play she can become serious all of a sudden. She is very trustworthy, you can trust her to do something to the best of her abilities.

Appearance: Coming soon

Lillian: More coming soon

Destiny 

Drawn by the amazing Dogloven 

Art Done by Me:

Coming soon

Art Done for Me:

My Adopables:

Flamedust the Glow wisp 

Made by the amazing nightfuryatom4 

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Sorry for the wait!

_____

“Catch,” said Melina. Her hands cuddled a small yellow ball against her chest. It’s fine details gleaming in the sun. Seconds later, the ball flew through the air, and bounced a few times on a blue creature’s nose. Up and down. Up and down.

The creature caught the ball in its mouth, tilting its head slightly. Suddenly, a second head snapped at the first, opening it’s mouth as if it were going to grab the ball at any moment. For a second, it looked like it weren’t going to get what it wanted. But minutes later, the ball was in it’s mouth.

“Great sharing, Waves,” said Melina.

Waves slapped the water with her fin, and bobbed her head with a smile on her face.

Melina chuckled, reaching her hands out as Coral tossed the ball back at her.

Suddenly, she heard distant voices coming from up the hill. She turned her head to see a pair of Vikings wandering down the hall towards the docks. Melina froze, eyes widening, and jumped on to her seashocker.

As if they could sense her, they pulled themselves away from the docks and out into deeper waters. Berk shrunk until it was the size of a pea, and at that moment, Melina finally relaxed, “That was close.”

Waves and Coral looked at her. Melina chuckled, “I’m fine, girls. Let’s take our time out here before going back.”
SingingRedFox's picture
SingingRedFox
Supreme Viking Champion
;)

Ah! Love this! Can you save me a spot? :)

Edit: Thank You! Here's the form!
~~~~~~~~

The Viking:

Name: Hailey (The Howler)

A young Viking girl, who is quiet and a bit standoffish but still warm-hearted and caring.
Hailey is hardworking and serious most of the time, but sure she enjoys to laugh with her closest friends.
She's a very clever and curious girl, and loves learning new things, but her curiosity can take her too far sometimes, and she won't rest until she gets an answer to her question.
While usually kind and not much of a fighter, she still has that piece of fierceness inside of her.
Hailey loves nature and forests, and spends most of the time there with her dragons, even when it's snowing or raining.
She absolutely loves animals and dragons and learning about them. Exploring forests is her favourite thing what she does with her Timberjack, Hunter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dragon:

Name: Hunter (Timberjack)

Hunter is a dragon full with pride and majesty, and isn't afraid to show it. He's extremely protective and loyal of his rider, Hailey, and wants to make her feel safe. He is also very calm, and prefers peace like most Timberjacks but will definitely fight when he needs to. Like his rider, he is very intelligent too, and likes to help her with her daily work.
He has a playful side but because of his incredible pride, he won't show it.
Like earlier mentioned, Hunter also loves to explore new islands and forests with his rider.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION       

Hunter and Skogvarg by Arrowalker

"I looked into his eyes and i saw myself.

This wasn't a vicious beast, but an intelligent, gentle creature,

whose soul reflected my own."

Links:

ART

Adoptables

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Here you go ^^

“I can get out of this,” said Hailey. She stood flat against the cliff wall, feet barely keeping her from tumbling from the little ledge. There was little to see besides the sea stacks and the open ocean. A beautiful sight if any. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as pretty from the side of a cliff. 

Hailey’s eyes averted to below where sharp rocks stuck out of the water like icicles. She pictured her falling from the cliffs against nothingness, and feeling the stinging pain as-

She shook her head. Such an idea wasn’t best for the moment, “Must get out,” said Hailey. Hailey rolled her shoulders back, cupped her hands over her mouth, and growled deeply. Moments passed with nothing. And then, a thin tail plopped beside her. Hailey sighed, grabbing the tail and allowing it to lift her to freedom.

As Hailey stepped on to the safe ground, she smiled at the creature before. It’s long skinny neck and jet black horns only too familiar, “Thanks Hunter.”
SingingRedFox's picture
SingingRedFox
Supreme Viking Champion
I love it!

Aww! I love it ^_^
I just imagine Hailey thinking "How the Thor did i get here again?" XD
Thank you!

chameishida's picture
chameishida
Supreme Viking Champion
I've never tried one of this

I've never tried one of this before, this is pretty interesting. Looking forward to see what you would come up in 150 words , sorry if this maybe too much of a information dump, I got too carried away!

If this is a bit too much or anything feel free to hit my pm and make it a trade :) I would love to do something in return.

Tahno

Tahno is a mute 19-years-old. who become isolated from any human interaction and live with her own pack of dragons in the wilderness for 5 years now. She doesn't talk and the only mean of human communication for her is through body language and the words written on the small stone she carried around. Only when she only surrounded by her dragons friend that she's able to let loose a little. showing her cheery, free-spirited adventureous side. She communicated with dragons through touches, body languages, and some animalistic growl. Not exactly a dragonese but it's enough to get the intention across, not anything specific(Like 'I'm harmless' , 'I'm angry', 'I'm happy' etc.). Most of it was through trust. In front of other human though, she appears cold, straight forward, almost feral when angry. She's pretty stubborn with lots of dramatic flare no matter who or what she's with though and she sure have a lot of pen up anger.

Manta

Despite being a thunderdrum, Manta is anything but stubborn and violence. He's probably the biggest softy there is of the thunderdrums. Shaped like a friend and a kind big brother figure. He's not out right playful (but that doesn't mean he's not) and more of a 'Being there' type of character. A voice of reason, something to pull you back when you are out of the rail, a shoulder to lean on. He's very gentle, calm and patience and bordeline pacifist. 

and thus this became a relationship between a mute but stubborn girl and a quiet and polite Thunderdrum, both are bond through grieving and healing process for 5 years. They lost the same person that they love(former rider/the one that raise him and twin sister), both still blaming themselves for it (blowing up her ears drum and saying all those nasty stuff the last time they see each other both drove both of them to be who they are now, a girl who refuse to talk and a thunderdrum too afraid to roar and hurt people). Manta saved Tahno's life when she gave up and since then their bond only becoming stronger since. Manta would always have Tahno's back and Tahno would ki,ll a man if they dare to ly a finger on his scale. They're still healing, laughing while soaring high into the sky to plumping into the ocean together or just simply enjoy the silence together is just their way of doing it.

UPDATE!!  Chameishida's Book of Fan dragons Thread  UPDATE!!

(click the icons bellow for the customizable)

(grey means closed)

HUMANIZED DRAGON l OC STORAGE  HUMAN + VIKING REQUEST

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

The more information you provide the better! Thanks man! I'll add you to the list! :D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm ridiculously excited to write about your characters. Your scene may go on a touch longer if the 'ol imagination decides to go on a crazy spree. Hope you don't mind! :D

Mcrour's picture
Mcrour
Berk's Power Player
:D

hold me a spot this is looks like its going to be good but i think i have to credit you if i put it in my siggy right its just a instinct to ask

My siggy is a work in progress, so when you venture watch out for gas and spark

Welcome!!!!

Hi I'm mcrour call me MC game 

Name Benjamin The Dragon

Rider. Enjoy the siggy

BEWARE SIGGY IS PROTECTED BY BRAND NEW DRAGONS

Made by AngNadder

Warning I have and will use my death song if I catch you 

Stealing and if my protectors find you first your lucky

Proud Leader Of

Dragon Tamers Of The Sky And Clouds

Photo will be added soon                                                           

(Btw alpha means leader of my dragons)

Zipple and Wipple.                                

Level (30).                                                               Widow

Form (Alpha,Titan).                                               Little but tuff

Species  (zipple back).                                      Species. Ferocity 

Personality (Loyal,playful,loving).                       Gender. Female            

Gender  (Male).                                          Drawn by. Datonetrumpet

Hatched   (08/22/2015)

My thoughts    (Zipple and Wipple are my best friends what I would do if

They weren't with me is like asking what would I do with no    

Head I wanted a nightmare but from distance I stared at the

Zippleback egg it froze me I had to choose between 500 lbs

Of muscle and fire or my two headed friend,I knew I made

The right choice when I picked up that egg)  

Made by the amazing, Neverendingsilverstorm.

Spooker

Level (30)

Form (none)

Species (Whispering death)

Personality  (aggressive,protective)

Gender  (Male)

Hatched  (09/02/2015

My thoughts (Spooker my most protective dragon, he turned out to be a

Survivalist since he was a hatchling. Being hatched in the

Middle of the ocean really convinced him to protect every

Thing he had even his egg shell which he floated in. One

Day hiccup sent me on a patrol how boring it was because

Zipple and wipple were banned from flight after setting

The great hall on fire oops,spookers was going to be ran 

Over by are ship but I saw him and took care of him and

Gained trust,but now he thinks he needs to protect me

With his life)

Spook

Level (19)

Form (none)

Species   (Whispering death)

Personality  (playful)

Gender (male)

Hatched    (09/04/2015)

My thoughts (ready for play time well spooks the dragon for the job and 

Never stops doing it spooks my most playful dragon ever

He's ready for non stop fun he is the exact opposite of his

Brother spooker.spooker keeps trying to teach spooks but

It's no use censored,is spooks no one can change that)

I have way more dragons just waiting to have the time to list them

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes! I would appreciate credits if posted anywhere! :)

Mcrour's picture
Mcrour
Berk's Power Player
My Form hopes its enough

Zipple And Wipple the trusty dragon of Ben liking the same things as ben he does everything with him really clingy this dragon. he is always ready to help ben anytime of day or night. hes really nice but when ben gets into trouble this guy is rowled up like crazy and him and ben have a really strong bond so when bens in trouble he does something ben calls a bond attack bens mask gets hotter then nadder fire while zipple and wippels gas turnes redder then red and he breaks every thing around him always freing ben that way and when they renite wipple sparks the gas huge exploisen every thing turns white for a couple of seconds everything is gone destroyed. so thats why ben rather gets in trouble out of the village

Ben the dragonrider

Ben is a skinny dragon rider that flys into any problem

him and zipple and wipple cant stand flying in a straight line 

we'l all get the gift of death because of of boredom. there fauvourite hobby would be flying into a green   deaths nest to bad theres no more of them there new hobby is flying i    into Volcanos not touching the lava of coarse. Ben never refuse a challenge his plan is always a work in prograss he rushes into things that includes helping people one yell GONE 

Vanilia Viking's picture
Vanilia Viking
Supreme Viking Champion
Yey

This is really interesting! May I get a spot? :3

I'll try to give as many information as I can, without making this too long.

Viking: Rhaeyne is a shy, weak and coward, but creative, stubborn and clever 19 year old viking. She's short and looks younger than her age, what bothers her quite often. She's the middle child, and that shows on her many ways. She can easily blend into any environment and she learnt early, life isn't always fair (though it's her goal to make it as fair as possible). If she's comfortable, she's mostly laughing or joking with her slightly dark humour/sarcasm, while if she's uncomfortable, probably won't say a word, unless someone/something is really really unfair to someone/something. She likes pranks, mostly with or against her dragon.

Rhaeyne: https://i.imgur.com/LhpRSso.jpg ((by Fireflash))

Dragon: Nightsky is a fairly big Sand Wraith with dark blue scales. He's actually not Rhaeyne's first dragon. Her first dragon, Summer (M. Nightmare), had to be sent back to the wild, but they still meet from time to time. Although Sky likes Summer, he can't help but be a little jealous when they're all together. Normally, Sky can seem a bit mean or harsh, his intentions are good. He's very clever, but a little too easily offended. He usually hides most his strength for several reasons. They share a common fear with his rider, heights. He thinks pranks are for children, but he supports his crazy rider anyway.

Nightsky: https://i.imgur.com/jKBpLG8.png ((by ScarfyWings))

I hope this is enough, but not too much. :)

Welcome to my short siggy. :D

Rhaeyne and Nightsky drawn by chameishida. :)

My main dragon, Nightsky (M, Sand Wraith) drawn by ScarfyWings. :3

Story time: Rhaeyne's Courage by IrishMexicanViking. ^^

Profile picture was drawn by Fireflash. :3

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

Of course :3 I'll add you to the list!

Blazefire19's picture
Blazefire19
Supreme Viking Champion
Here’s mine,

Firesome

Firesome is an adventurous Viking who enjoys discovering and training new dragons with her Skrill, Azyru. She has Hazel eyes and light brown spunky cut hair. She also wears a flight suit that Hiccup made for her when she arrived on Berk.

Azyru

Azyru is a Titan Wing Skrill with black skin, blue highlights, and white patterns. She is sometimes overprotective of Firesome in certain situations and is blind in one eye thanks to Viggo Grimborn who held her hostage until Firesome rescued her.  She loves riding on lightning storms and her favorite foods are chicken eggs and Salmon.

This is all that I got so far! :)

She shall be the Chosen Child of Thor, given the power of Storms, and lead all Lightning Dragons into a battle that shall decide the fate of the Archipelago: Destruction or Freedom.

My Viking, Firesome, is the legendary child of lightning and thunder, which is the Great God Thor's main element hence her steed being the mighty Skrill itself. She is destined in a prophecy to one day be the queen of Skrill, leading them into battle against Drago Bludvist and his Dragon Army to unleash her full power of Lightning. And with her Skrill, Azyru by her side, almost nothing can take them down!

Strike Class Forever!

My Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw!

Wise old Ravenclaw, if you a ready mind.

Where those are wit and learning

Will always find their kind.

Sorting Hat (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)

My Patronus: A Black Stallion

Here's some info about my Viking character: Firesome and my beloved Skrill soulmate, Azyru!

First, an Azyru bouncie to make you smile!:

Name: Firesome

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Light Brown

Title: The Phantom Skrill Rider

Name: Azyru

Species: Skrill

Color: Gray with Purple Highlights

Titan Wing Color: Black, white spines, and turquoise blue highlights

Eye Color: Violet

Viking Companion/Sister: Firesome

Bio:

Azyru acts like a sister to Firesome. Always loving her and protecting her, but she also enjoys a bit of adventure every now and then. She was rescued by Firesome from Dragon Hunters who had planned on selling her to their dreaded leader, Viggo. Ryker had blinded her in one eye with his dagger, and she vows for revenge one day. She loves Firesome like a sister and will never leave her side.

P.S. Check out my YouTube/Dailymotion channel, Blazefire19! :D

Bio:

Firesome arrived mysteriously on Berk on the back of the second most feared Dragon: the Skrill after hearing of the peace between men and dragon. Upon meeting Hiccup, he was so in awe at the bonding between Firesome and her soulmate dragon friend, a female Skrill called Azyru that he invited Firesome to train dragons for him while he is on guard for Dragon Hunters to take their leaders, Viggo and Ryker down and reclaim the Dragon Eye once and for all. Firesome has trained many dragons, common, rare, and new. 63 in all!

My Beloved Dragon Family:

1. Azyru - (Female Skrill)

2. Spinetail - (Male Deadly Nadder)

3. Toothless - (Male Night Fury)

4. Thunderwing - (Male Thunderdrum)

5. Grindheart - (Male Whispering Death)

6. Sweetie - (Female Gronkle)

7. Glowmist - (Male Flightmare)

8. Scorcher - (Male Typhoomerang)

9. Merida - (Female Smothering Smokebreath)

10. Tadashi and Hiro - (Male Hideous Zippleback)

11. Skipper - (Male Stormcutter)

12. Smaug - (Male Monstrous Nightmare)

13. Geode - (Male Snafflefang)

14. Aurora - (Female Fireworm Queen)

15. Flynn - (Male Scauldron)

16. Sunset Shimmer - (Female Changewing)

17. Crusoe - (Male Raincutter)

18. Nyra - (Female Screaming Death)

19. Ragestorm - (Male Woolly Howl)

20. Stoick - (Male Rumblehorn)

21. Soren - (Male Sand Wraith)

22. Elsa - (Female Groncicle)

23. Milo - (Male Speed Stinger)

24. Luna - (Female Moldruffle)

25. Shelly - (Female Boneknapper)

26. Typhoonblast - (Male Sliquifire)

27. Snowdevil - (Male Snow Wraith)

28. Windswipe - (Female Razorwhip)

29. Apollo - (Male Deathsong)

30. Hydra - (Male Snaptrapper)

31. Discord - (Male Devilish Dervish)

32. Kendra - (Female Chatastrophic Quaken)

33. Shira - (Female Armor Wing)

34. Kion - (Male Prickleboggle)

35. Sharpwind - (Male Timberjack)

36. Arlo - (Male Night Terror)

37. Sylvia - (Female Slithersong)

38. Stormfin - (Male Shockjaw)

39. Pigwidgeon - (Male Hotburple)

40. Yoshi - (Male Grapple Grounder)

41. Godzilla - (Male Thunderpede)

42. Higgins - (Male Scuttleclaw)

43. Borealis - (Male Shivertooth)

44. Sonata - (Female Tide Glider)

45. Voltage - (Male Skrill/Azyru's firstborn son)

46. Firespirit - (Male Singetail)

47. Lavastone - (Male Eruptudon)

48. Shattermaster - (Male Gronkle/Dagur's lost dragon)

49. Coral - (Female Sweet Death)

50. Shadowbolt - (Female Skrill/Azyru's daughter)

51. Willowbreeze - (Female Windwalker)

52. Stryka - (Female Night Fury/Sand Wraith cross-species)

53. Sulley - (Male Shovelhelm)

54. Blazer - (Male Monstrous Nightmare)

55. Adagio - (Female Deathsong)

56. Aria - (Female Slithersong)

57. Scourge - (Male Terrible Terror)

58. Silverstrike - (Male Silver Phantom)

59. Buffie - (Male Buffaloard)

60. Icebane - (Male Skrill/Azyru's third-born son)

61. Padmè - (Female Flame Whipper)

62. Yakone - (Male Mudraker)

63. Wynter - (Female Triple Stryke)

64. Dreadfall - (Male Flightmare)

Lumina the Dragon Trainer's picture
Lumina the Drag...
Supreme Viking Champion

Tracking

Oh dear, I haven't touched this in weeks...

Well, consider a picture of Silhouette tripping Gruffnut as an offering for not working on this sig

Made by ShiroKageFox

UNDER CONSTRUCKTION

Proud member of the School of Dragons Fanfiction Club!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my siggy! ^w^

Let's start off nice and simple. Up ahead is art made by talented artists! (And myself)

Silhouette my Skrill by the amazing ScarfyWings! :D

Silhouette and Frisk walking in the spooky dark night... Made by TosiLohi!

Silvertalon the Thunderthief by the amazing Wutend Bonfire!

Swifter the Icecrusher by chameishida!

Legend the Uktena by Canus8!

Bea the Gribtuk by Bavelly!

Moonwish the Night Fury by NeverendingSilver!

Dreamless by the talented Okamisusi!

Flowercrystal's picture
Flowercrystal
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

Track-y, track-y, track-ity TRACK!

Hello.

|WoF|Percy Jackson|The Unwanteds|Female|Miraclous|My Little Pony|Christan

I can do art requests (Just PM me!)

I can roleplay (Just Pm me again!)

I can do lot's of things (But, uh, don't PM me)

A couple of things about me:

My favorite color is purple

I'm currently saving up for a leopard gecko

I love pangolins (Search it up if you don't know what it is), birds, and lizards!

I'm a bookworm and a artist and... Um...

That's it!

By Rebell TYSM!!! Even Ray loves it!

-------------

Dolewhip, my pet lizard died March 10/11, 2017. 

Want to know more about my dragons and my viking? Okay!

Crystal

Type: Monsterous Nightmare

Personality: Crystal is a stubborn Monsterous Nightmare who loves to play, pull pranks on people, and mess around with things she knows she not supposed to mess around with. She is fiercely protective of Flowercrystal and Cobra, and hates having to be left behind. She is extremely loyal, and smart, and she loves it when Eclipes and Rey -My Night Furies- have to sleep in the stables instead of her. She isn't very outgoing, and can be annoying sometimes, but regardless, she'll always be there for those she loves.

Backstory: When Flowercrystal first arrived at the hatchery, she almost immenintly noticed a glowing Monsterous Nightmare egg. She also noticed to other vikings messing around with it, kicking it and rolling it around. Walking over and feeling defensive of the poor dragon inside, she yelled at them, "What are you doing!? Why are you hurting the egg?" One of the vikings -A blonde haired boy with green eyes- turned to look at her. He smirked when he saw her. "More like, who are you, worthless?" He told her. Flowercrystal felt hurt, but continued to step up to them. "I'm Flowercrystal. Now, get out of my way before you get hurt." The other viking -Who had black hair and brown eyes- laughed. The blonde-haired viking glared at her. "How will someone as small and useless as you stop someone who is handsome and smart?" "I think you mean that the other way around, because you are not handsome and think you are just as smart as a concussed sheep. Now leave the egg alone." Flowercrystal stared at him, daring him to fight her. "Fine." He said, turning away. "Let's find someone else to be mean to." As the bullies left, Flowercrystal picked up the egg, and suddenly, it splintered to a thousand shards, leaving a pure black with blue markings baby dragon. Not just pure black, She thought, gazing at it. More like the color of the night, with stars lining its body. She smiled and said outloud, "I'll call you Crystal." then she picked her up and headed home.

W.I.P

Lol, my siggy is so out of order. Oh well, here's art by others:

Ray by the talented Rebell! 

Eclipes by the amazing Rebell!

Ummmmm... I'll do more later, cause' if I do this now... Well, I'll probably go insane!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AniuRavenwolf's picture
AniuRavenwolf
Supreme Viking Champion
Project 3 DNR

Aniu Ravenwolf: Aniu is rather mystical in her tone of voice appearing to be slightly detached from daily life. Much like her dragon Silver Fang, her strongest asset also happens to be her moto flaw. Aniu's kindness and generosity has gotten her into more then a few sticky situations. Her pride and honor cost her, her innocence in the sense that the world is more cruel then good. However even after all that Aniu went through she still held her head high and never gave up on those she loved.

See Profile pic and Picture below for viking ref scar on left eye going down.

Silver Fang

Type: Night Fury

Personality: Silver Fang is a powerful Night Fury who is riding by the Legendary Rider Aniu Ravenwolf who fought and saved 10,000 dragons from the grasp of evil. Silver Fang is proud but sometimes arrogant. She is kind but can be cruel. She is strong but can be weak to  doing what is right even if it means sacrificing others. She lived alone until she met the Sand Wraith Azadeth and together they made a clan of dragons Silver Fang achieved her Alpha status by defending the clan from her son Escalar. Silver Fang's mate Shadow Fang belonged to Flame Sword during the War of the Claws where Aniu and Firestorm fought for control of the Heartstone. Shadow Fang vanished after the war. And Silver Fang and Escalar well...thats a story yet to be told.

All Links open in new window!

Aniu Ravenwolf and Mystery Strike

Drawn by the amazing Defy!

Mystery Strike edit by me!

Ghostwing the Dreadfall Flightmare

^Drawn by the LIT Varku^

~Important Links~

Link to me and Whisper the Wolf's Book of Dragon Pages!

CLICK HERE!!

Link to ~Aniu's Retold Stories~ The Lost Alpha: The Dangerous Trail

CLICK HERE!

Link to my Revamped Night Fury Ref Sheet Requests!

Click Here

Link To my Terible Terror Adopts

Coming soon

Link to my Night Fury Adopts

Click Here

My Sod Comic's Links

The First Quest

The Tail of Mystery Strike

COMING SOON!!!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey guys! Currently working on more requests. But I wanted to pop in here and kinda let it out. I love all your Vikings. Truly. But it's getting hard to write (even 150 words) about them because they're a little perfect :P The flaws are cliche, stereotypical, or non-existant. Let me remind everyone that the best characters are defined by their flaws. It would be nice to write about a lazy Viking, or a Viking who has a dragon and hates it. Or a Viking who throws too many tantrums. Those are the interesting peeps! Still will write what ya'll want. But...if any future requests could be made with some interesting flaws, i'd appreciate it ;) But I still won't turn away anyone.

Thanks peeps!

AwkwardSquiid's picture
AwkwardSquiid
Supreme Viking Champion
Taco cat is...taco cat spelled backwards.

Heya, VIc!! I am here to assist <3

So, I actually have a full detailed thread of my OCs Stormy and Hurricane, which I will link here, but I have plenty of information ready and on hand! After all, you shouldn't have to go thread unless you want to, haha! But if you want the maximum amount of information, the thread is really the best source.

Now, for character designs!

This is Stormy, drawing by the incredible Varku! She stands at 5'2, with a broad physique, an hourglass build, and well-muscled arms, thanks to her handling axes and working out for a very long time.

SoD_ingame_Hurricane.png

Here's her dragon, Hurricane, and his ingame appearance!

Aaaaand a gorgeous headshot of him by ScarfyWings!!

I'll post the personalities as soon as I can- they can also be found on the link I mentioned if I don't get them soon enough!

Thank you!! ~~

There's a super-secret code hidden (well, not really hidden) somewhere in my signature. PM me if you solved it and tell me what it says, and we'll see about a prize! ;)

Disclaimer: This signature is image and fandom heavy. Approach with caution and a shovel.

Hi, I'm Squiid~

Female|Writer|Roleplayer|Comedian|AVID FANGIRL

"Who needs other people when you can have puns?"

-Storm

My FAQ!

Ask me really dumb questions.

I like...dragons and memes and stuff

And if I'm being honest all I do in life is play Star Wars: The Old Republic and scream and cry about kids' shows :,) Oh and I like...write stuff I guess? 

I'm a Christian, and always willing to chat! 

If you're ever having a bad day, just PM me. I have a whole list of really bad dad jokes and some terrible puns if you want them.

DISCO GIRL

*wheezes*

"Yeah, I am a loser, but I am the coolest loser you will ever meet."

-

"They open fire, we set a galactic record from zero to space dust."

-

"If you think this is bad, you should see my other personality."

-

"This is a jar of dirt."

-

"As someone who has spent most of their life in varying states of existential crises, I know the meaning of meaningless!"

-

"The darkest thing about being an optimist is that, being an optimist, you believe it'll go away."

ART STASH!

Clicky clicky above to stalk my Google Docs file full of all the art the wonderful artists here on the forums have done for me. REVEL IN THE BEAUTY!

I'd like to shoutout my 12 AM brain for finding the motivation to do this. Thank you.

Things I Will Scream About to You

Image result for star wars logo  Image result for lotr logoImage result for the hobbit logo Image result for jurassic park logo  

And a lot of others...

I'm SWTOR trash.

Image result for star wars the old republic quinn I'm insecure and sensitive and I ruin everything I love

we don't talk about the Quinncident here

~Character Links~

Where you can read about my characters!

Stormy Jorgenson

Skari Stonefist (Coming Soon!)

Fabion Eittoh

Hurricane

Disclaimer: This user has a very weird and frowned upon obsession with villains

Please frown upon her for it so she can feel bad about herself!

Bae, do not touch

Image result for httyd viggo gif

other bae, also do not touch

and this because yeah

#TEAMHECKINGHICCSTRID

*SHARK NOISES*

And that's like...all I got. So I'll just be sipping my tea here. In silence...

hewatch.png

GSRH XLWV RH Z ORV.

Mcrour's picture
Mcrour
Berk's Power Player
well there were flaws but i

well there were flaws but i didnt know i need to put them there soo he falls off his dragon every time he doesent have his saddle on so he doesent have strong hands hes kinda flimsey you might say and as i said in the informaiton hes skinny his mask stops him from doing alot of stuff so he cant really eat normaly and him and his helmet make him tall so he hits his head every sleep over and rolls off the bed after when he gets mad he burns him self cause him and the mask are in sink which means a burining skull every once in a while thats when i jump into the ocean and hes lazy when it comes to farming hes grumpy every time some one says meatloaf cause he never be able to eat it with that mask on

my dragon how ever is low on flaws  exept when he has to go to the dentist to get a tooth out so we get a rampaging dragon either wayand he picked up one of my habits lazy when it come to farm work now he just lays there eating my eggs one by one you dont even want to know what he does with the cows he will make alot of mistakes if he cant here me strait so underwater were we cant communakate he would litterly bump into every wall there is

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

When you describe your characters personality, you describe the good and the bad. That's a given, and no one should have to tell someone what they need to describe. The more details you provide the better. I'll read this when i'm able. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Stormy RoseDragon's picture
Stormy RoseDragon
Drott
Ash the Night Fury Blasted My Subject

Viking Name:Stormy Rougin
Viking Appearance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnVuDhX4iEj7zESkKm5teS9vJNWiHygthA/view?usp=drivesdk Stormy always carries a axe.
Personality:Stormy is rude and stubborn if she doesn't know you. But if you show her that you are a trust worthy she is sweet, loyal, and thoughtful friend. Her Best friend is Alveria Thern. She is a bit of a prankster on Snotlout.In battle she is as brave as a lion.
Background: Stormy is Hiccup's cousin. Her parents died on in a shipwreck.
Family Members:non
Dragon Name: Stryka
Dragon Appearance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1opz8Liyy-J3n7PhZDPZLeiYKxcbTrXdAeQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Dragon Breed:Triple Stryke
Dragon Personality: Stryka is sweet, gentle, loyal and faithful but only to Stormy. Stryka is also Brave.
Dragon Background: Stryka found Stormy on her island Stryke Island after her mate and children.

In-game I have one gold star and 11 Dragons
I am the leader of Fury of the StormRacers
Please read my FanFiction Stormy on the Edge PM me for the links.I am the proud member of the sod fanfiction Club

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey guys. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. If any newbies still want to request, please go ahead.

I am currently into the core of University. When things have to handed in, and final exams require massive study time. As such, I'm not closing requests. But I won't be working on any of these for the next few weeks. Don't panic if there aren't any updates. I need to focus on getting minimum decent marks and leaving this head bashing semester behind.