I'll Write 150 Words for You! - Revival Thread!

42 replies [Last post]
victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Give me some information about your viking, and one dragon. I'll write 150-250 words about them! There isn't a form. Just give me whatever information about the dragon and viking you'd like to provide! Those who responded on the previous thread will recieve theirs by the end of the week.

Art from Others

NOTABLE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS 
tumblr links

DRAGON AGE FRANCHISE

Rovena Cousland || Asiya || Arwen Lavellan || Imogen Trevelyan

Ailith Hawke (c Arrow)

ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE

Rosie Catherine Chattaway (c Arrow)

HARRY POTTER

Amanda Bardsley [no picture available at this time]

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
*DNR directly to this comment!*

*DNR directly to this comment!*

requests are OPEN

STORY LIST

USERNAME || VIKING || DRAGON

TO DO

1. Mcrour || Ben || Zipple and Wipple

2. Vanilla Viking || Rhaeyne || Nightsky

3. Blazefire19 || Firesome || Azyru

4. AniuRavenwolf || Aniu Ravenwolf || Silver Fang

5. AwkwardSquiid || Stormy || Hurricane

6. Stormy RoseDragon || Stormy Rougin || Stryka 

7. Rave || Arion || Scarab

COMPLETE

1. Arrowalker || Arrowalker Orion || Phoenix

2. MajoraTheHylian || Marciel || Will-O-Wisp

3. StormcutterStar || StormcutterStar || Skydancer

4. Shamara30 || Star || Wolf

5. infinity12356 || AF Mandy || Spartan

6. FloofQueen || Beatrice || Sniperz

7. Lululu6161 || VexyLu || Groundshake

8. Violetta Rosemary || Rosemary || Shadow

9. Hestia82 || Melina || Coral and Waves

1o. SingingRedFox || Hailey || Hunter

11. Chameishida || Tahno || Manta

EXAMPLES

https://www.quotev.com/story/10288501/150-Words-About-HTTYD-Vikings

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH HECK CAN I CHANGE MY FORM??? I'VE MADE A FEW CHANGES TO MY CHARACTER

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Of course!!! :D

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you ;;

Name: Beatrice

Beatrice is energetic, optimistic, and easily excitable. She'll often dash right into things without thinking twice. Rarely seen in a bad mood and will desperately try to cheer any friend up. Her kind and friendly attitude could be her downfall, she is easily trusting and tries to see the good in everyone. She could also be considered a pacifist since she absolutely hates the idea of hurting anyone. All bark and no bite, but I wouldn't say she has that much bark either.

Her hair isn't naturally pink, it's just dyed. The real color is dark brown.

This is her riding dragon, Sniperz.

Sniperz is lazy, grumpy, and basically hates just about everything. Very different from his rider, he'd rather not be friendly and excited, but he likes being around her nonetheless. He is rather clam and patient, but stubborn when working with others.

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Perfect! :D I'll get on this! You may or may not get it within the next few hours ;D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

All done :3

“Look at all this snow, Sniperz!” Beatrice said, crossing her arms and leaning on the back of her Scauldron’s head. A great blanket of white had settled silently in Berk, “isn’t it magnificent!?”

Sniperz let out a snort, staying just outside of Berk’s docks and lifting his head a little higher.

“C’mon Sniperz!” Beatrice said, “Snoggletog is just around the corner! The best time of year! Lots of food, and lots of friends to celebrate with!” From her dragon’s neck, Beatrice could’ve sworn she saw her dragon eyeing her with a cross look, “I know you’re excited!”

The scauldron let out a soft, slow flow of boiling water that fell quickly into the ocean. It bubbled a little, before falling still like the water on that windless morning.

Beatrice laughed, “Silly Sniperz! I know you’re a softie!”

Sniperz rolled his eyes, focusing on some birds that were flying across the sky.

Moments passed between them before Beatrice let out another chuckle, “Why don’t we go into deeper waters?”

Sniperz let out another snort, but swam effortlessly away from the Berk docks, and out into the great beyond. 
FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
Boop

HNNNNNNNNNNG THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD

You really did nice on both their personalities. I LOVE IT TYSM

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

You're welcome!!!!! :D

Little Reindeer's picture
Little Reindeer
Chief
Le track :)

Tracking! I'll brb with my form...

Violetta Rosemary's picture
Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
Shadow She is a black night

Shadow

She is a black night fury with blue on her wings.

She is very playful and teasing, she is also very motherly, she will defend all, even if a total stranger, until they prove to HER That they are evil bad no good people, even then she is a very merciful dragon, she iS horrid at ki.long things.

Rosemary

She is a viking,  I think you know what she looks like tho XD

Rosemary is serious most the time, but LOVES to train, she enjoys reading somewhat as well, she loves the cold. She loves her dragons and enjoys flying on them. Once she bonds with you she will never, ever.  Ever.  Leave you in the dust.

Vio/Violetta/Rosemary/Cat/

Loves Animals/Too Many OCs/Shoulder to Cry on/Lover Of Many Fandoms/Maybe Too Many

^^Colab of Boombox and KittyLlama for my B-day!!^^

~

Join Us crazies!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm sorry this took so long! :D I hope you enjoy ^^

“Shadow, what are you doing?” Rosemary said. She’d turned around when her dragons shadow – which had been succumbing hers since they’d began their walk around Berk – disappeared. She scanned the crowds of Vikings shuffling around the marketplace, and the large lidless barrels stuffed with crimson apples. Dragons soared the skies with riders on backs, and a fresh chilling wind brushed up against Rosemary’s bare skin.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Rosemary caught sight of a jet black Night Fury. Its wings had hints of blue slapped on in a pattern less fashion and its front foot wrapped around something she could not see.

Rosemary weaved in between the Vikings, and made the small clearing in front of her dragon. Only it was not much of a clearing.

The crowd had thinned down sparingly, but Vikings still consistently shuffled by. When Rosemary got close enough to the Night Fury, she could see browns on the thing the dragon was holding.

“Shadow,” Rosemary said, “…why are you holding a chicken?”

Shadow growled affectionately, sliding the chicken away from the crowd.

“You’re right, girl,” Rosemary bypassed her dragon’s feet, and scooped up the ball of feathers, “we should take her home. Let’s find Hiccup. Maybe he’ll know whose missing a chicken.”

Violetta Rosemary's picture
Violetta Rosemary
Supreme Viking Champion
I LOVES IT!

I LOVES IT!

Hestia82's picture
Hestia82
Berk's Power Player
Form

I will send a picture soon

Melina:

When you first meet Melina she is very shy hardly speaking and staying in the shadows but once she gets to know you she is fun and bubbly. She can get protective when she is angry or threatened. It is best not to make her angry because she takes her anger out on everyone. She is very down to earth and hardly dreams and even though she likes to play she can become serious all of a sudden. She is very trustworthy, you can trust her to do something to the best of her abilities.

Coral and Waves (seashocker)

Coral and Waves are also like their rider fun and bubbly. They love to play all day long. They hardly ever get mad but when they do it is best to stay out of their way. They are both very excitable and friendly. Out of the two heads Coral is more serious and also is very impatient but in a event she keeps a calm head. Waves on the other hand is not so serious but she is very patient unlike Coral but when in a event she gets freaked out and sometimes will panic.

Siggy will always be under Construction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In game name: Hestiathegreat

Trophies: 222+ and still counting

Level: 35

Friend Code: EWAY1Z (please give me a pm if you add me)

Main Dragon: Firespitter and SkyMist

Extra Account: MysticalSoul

Trophies: None yet

Level: 15

Friend Code : 

Main Dragon: Banshee and Slivershard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Art Status

Art Request: Open

Art Trade: Potentially open, pm me for more details

~Send me a pm or request at one of my threads~

~ I’m no longer taking any Dragon requests~

~Anime Requests open~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I currently have 222 trophies

A proud member of the Unique

Legacies

Clan banner made by Crystalwings

My Dragons in the order I got them

1. Freeze (Female Flightmare) Main Racer

Freeze is a very shy dragon she dosen’t hang around dragons much she prefers to be by herself but when other dragon are in trouble she dosen’t stand in the shadows she will always step up and help. She is a very fast dragon and loves doing thunderdrum racing with me. She gets upset sometimes when I send her on stable quest especially when she is with Speedy.

2.Speedy (Female Hidious Zippleback) Second

Battler

3. Frostwind (Male Groncicle) Main Battler, Second

Racer

Frostwind is a very guarded dragon he may look fierce but inside he has a heart of gold. He loves attention and enjoys watching the sunsets with me and helping me in my far work and getting around Icestrom island as Freeze and Speedy don’t quite like the cold. He also loves taking down Outcast or Berserker ships with me and once we also saved an egg.

4. Firespitter (Female Whispering Death)

Firespitter is a very protective dragons she will roar whenever an unknown person and their dragon comes close she loves flying around and meeting new dragons but will get protective if they come close to me. She enjoys roasting eels and sleeping in the sun she dosen’t like going on stable quests if her brother is also in it.

5. Groundfire (Male Whispering Death)

6. Riptide (Male Shockjaw)

7. WaveRunner (Male Speedstinger)

8.Moonbeam (Female Sentiel)

9. OceanDiver (Female Sandwraith)

10.PoisonStorm (Male Skrill)

11.Slivershard (Female RazorWhip)

12. Banshee (Female DeathSong)

My Other Characters

I am currently remaking all of my Oc. The new versions will be up soon

Melina Hofferson (Might go through a name change)

Personality: Coming soon

Appearance: Coming soon

Dragon: Waves and Coral the Seashocker

Lillian

Personality: Coming soon

Appearance: Coming soon

Dragon: Destiny the Fireworm Princess 

Drawn by the amazing Dogloven. 

All my other Art:

Edit of Starlight by me

My Adopables:

Flamedust the Glow wisp 

Made by the amazing nightfuryatom4 

Oh, you are still here?! You actually read my whole Siggy! Well....

Congratulations! You made it!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Sorry for the wait!

_____

“Catch,” said Melina. Her hands cuddled a small yellow ball against her chest. It’s fine details gleaming in the sun. Seconds later, the ball flew through the air, and bounced a few times on a blue creature’s nose. Up and down. Up and down.

The creature caught the ball in its mouth, tilting its head slightly. Suddenly, a second head snapped at the first, opening it’s mouth as if it were going to grab the ball at any moment. For a second, it looked like it weren’t going to get what it wanted. But minutes later, the ball was in it’s mouth.

“Great sharing, Waves,” said Melina.

Waves slapped the water with her fin, and bobbed her head with a smile on her face.

Melina chuckled, reaching her hands out as Coral tossed the ball back at her.

Suddenly, she heard distant voices coming from up the hill. She turned her head to see a pair of Vikings wandering down the hall towards the docks. Melina froze, eyes widening, and jumped on to her seashocker.

As if they could sense her, they pulled themselves away from the docks and out into deeper waters. Berk shrunk until it was the size of a pea, and at that moment, Melina finally relaxed, “That was close.”

Waves and Coral looked at her. Melina chuckled, “I’m fine, girls. Let’s take our time out here before going back.”
SingingRedFox's picture
SingingRedFox
Supreme Viking Champion
;)

Ah! Love this! Can you save me a spot? :)

Edit: Thank You! Here's the form!
~~~~~~~~

The Viking:

Name: Hailey (The Howler)

A young Viking girl, who is quiet and a bit standoffish but still warm-hearted and caring.
Hailey is hardworking and serious most of the time, but sure she enjoys to laugh with her closest friends.
She's a very clever and curious girl, and loves learning new things, but her curiosity can take her too far sometimes, and she won't rest until she gets an answer to her question.
While usually kind and not much of a fighter, she still has that piece of fierceness inside of her.
Hailey loves nature and forests, and spends most of the time there with her dragons, even when it's snowing or raining.
She absolutely loves animals and dragons and learning about them. Exploring forests is her favourite thing what she does with her Timberjack, Hunter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dragon:

Name: Hunter (Timberjack)

Hunter is a dragon full with pride and majesty, and isn't afraid to show it. He's extremely protective and loyal of his rider, Hailey, and wants to make her feel safe. He is also very calm, and prefers peace like most Timberjacks but will definitely fight when he needs to. Like his rider, he is very intelligent too, and likes to help her with her daily work.
He has a playful side but because of his incredible pride, he won't show it.
Like earlier mentioned, Hunter also loves to explore new islands and forests with his rider.

Howdy! I'm

SingingRedFox

but on other media, I'm known as

RustiicRed

Main Viking Name: HaileyTheHowler

Birthday: 10/30

Clan: Wulf Pack (Elder)

Friend Code: E41KF4

Main Dragons: Hunter & Skogvarg

Player since: 5/5/2017

Ravenclaw Hunter by SouloftheFoxy!

Profile picture by me

Recent information:

-Been kind of inactive lately :(

-Just saw Avengers: Endgame!

-I'm still always open to talk! ^w^

-Also, I'm an artist (yeah right) and I'd need practice in drawing dragons! I don't have a request thread on here, but if you'd like me to draw your OC perhaps, feel free to ask!

Main in-game Dragon Squad

(Not all of my in-game dragons)

1. Hunter - Male Timberjack (Main Dragon)

2. Skogvarg - Male Night Terror (2nd Main Dragon)

3. Willow - Female Woolly Howl (3rd Main Dragon)

4. Firetooth - Male Monstrous Nightmare (Starter Dragon)

5. Stardust - Male Flightmare (2nd Main Racing Dragon, Starter Dragon)

6. Stormbreaker Male Skrill (3rd Main Racing Dragon)

7. Comet - Female Moldruffle

8. Dewdrop - Female (Tinytooth) Mudraker

9. Northwind - Female Snow Wraith (Main Racing Dragon)

10. Saltwater - Male (Tinytooth) Sand Wraith 

11. Earthtwister - Female Whispering Death

12. Hviskevind - Female Stormcutter

13. Sprucetwig - Female Prickleboggle (Main Battle Dragon, Seedling Prickleboggle stand-in)

14. Spellbound "Scraps"  - Male Boneknapper 

Rusty/Red | she | finnish/dutch intj | artist

ravenclaw great grey owl patronus ebony + unicorn hair core wand

Links:

QnA

<~~~~~~>

Art by others

Adoptables

DeviantArt

Tumblr

(language warning lol)

<~~~~~~>

Characters

(in need of an update!)

Vikings:

Hailey the Howler

Garth the Great

Saga the Stonehard

Dragons:

Hunter

Skogvarg

Willow

Firetooth

Skydiver

Comet

Sawjaw

The Foreverwing

Torchtail

Firefly

Earthquake

Bouldercrush

Wildfire

Other Vikings

<~~~~~~>

Hunter of the Wilderness

(Hunter's backstory)

(Re-written by my awesome friend, Oda)

<~~~~~~>

Other OCs 

(Coming Soon)

<~~~~~~>

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Here you go ^^

“I can get out of this,” said Hailey. She stood flat against the cliff wall, feet barely keeping her from tumbling from the little ledge. There was little to see besides the sea stacks and the open ocean. A beautiful sight if any. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as pretty from the side of a cliff. 

Hailey’s eyes averted to below where sharp rocks stuck out of the water like icicles. She pictured her falling from the cliffs against nothingness, and feeling the stinging pain as-

She shook her head. Such an idea wasn’t best for the moment, “Must get out,” said Hailey. Hailey rolled her shoulders back, cupped her hands over her mouth, and growled deeply. Moments passed with nothing. And then, a thin tail plopped beside her. Hailey sighed, grabbing the tail and allowing it to lift her to freedom.

As Hailey stepped on to the safe ground, she smiled at the creature before. It’s long skinny neck and jet black horns only too familiar, “Thanks Hunter.”
SingingRedFox's picture
SingingRedFox
Supreme Viking Champion
I love it!

Aww! I love it ^_^
I just imagine Hailey thinking "How the Thor did i get here again?" XD
Thank you!

chameishida's picture
chameishida
Supreme Viking Champion
I've never tried one of this

I've never tried one of this before, this is pretty interesting. Looking forward to see what you would come up in 150 words , sorry if this maybe too much of a information dump, I got too carried away!

If this is a bit too much or anything feel free to hit my pm and make it a trade :) I would love to do something in return.

Tahno

Tahno is a mute 19-years-old. who become isolated from any human interaction and live with her own pack of dragons in the wilderness for 5 years now. She doesn't talk and the only mean of human communication for her is through body language and the words written on the small stone she carried around. Only when she only surrounded by her dragons friend that she's able to let loose a little. showing her cheery, free-spirited adventureous side. She communicated with dragons through touches, body languages, and some animalistic growl. Not exactly a dragonese but it's enough to get the intention across, not anything specific(Like 'I'm harmless' , 'I'm angry', 'I'm happy' etc.). Most of it was through trust. In front of other human though, she appears cold, straight forward, almost feral when angry. She's pretty stubborn with lots of dramatic flare no matter who or what she's with though and she sure have a lot of pen up anger.

Manta

Despite being a thunderdrum, Manta is anything but stubborn and violence. He's probably the biggest softy there is of the thunderdrums. Shaped like a friend and a kind big brother figure. He's not out right playful (but that doesn't mean he's not) and more of a 'Being there' type of character. A voice of reason, something to pull you back when you are out of the rail, a shoulder to lean on. He's very gentle, calm and patience and bordeline pacifist. 

and thus this became a relationship between a mute but stubborn girl and a quiet and polite Thunderdrum, both are bond through grieving and healing process for 5 years. They lost the same person that they love(former rider/the one that raise him and twin sister), both still blaming themselves for it (blowing up her ears drum and saying all those nasty stuff the last time they see each other both drove both of them to be who they are now, a girl who refuse to talk and a thunderdrum too afraid to roar and hurt people). Manta saved Tahno's life when she gave up and since then their bond only becoming stronger since. Manta would always have Tahno's back and Tahno would ki,ll a man if they dare to ly a finger on his scale. They're still healing, laughing while soaring high into the sky to plumping into the ocean together or just simply enjoy the silence together is just their way of doing it.

Chameishida's Book of Fan dragons Thread 

(click the icons bellow for the customizable)

(grey means closed)

The Dragon raffle is here! click on the banner and come get a random fan dragons!

HUMANIZED DRAGON l OC STORAGE  HUMAN + VIKING REQUEST

l THUNDERDRUM HYBRID BEST HYBRID l CHAMEISHIDA'S QnA

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

The more information you provide the better! Thanks man! I'll add you to the list! :D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm ridiculously excited to write about your characters. Your scene may go on a touch longer if the 'ol imagination decides to go on a crazy spree. Hope you don't mind! :D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Finally done!!! :D

There was little reason for Tahno to go near humans. The hills and forests on the island of Berk offered a kind of shelter shelter that lacked in the village nearbye. With her dragon tailing her, Tahno heaved in a breath of fresh. It was like standing in the middle of paradise. She could run, and throw her hands in the air without someone glaring at her. She turned and patted Manta's, the Thunderdrum that had been tailing her, head and waved her arms around. Though lack of voice, Manta cooed affectionately in response. Tahno loved her dragon. Manta could interpret any grunt or noise Tahno made and interpret it perfectly. Or so she thought because she didn't understand dragon. 

The little voice inside her chuckled. She turned to move forward, and caught the eye of a viking as he passed by her. His eyes averted to the ground, but she didn't care. She stared forward and marched past him, pretending he wasn't there. After he had brushed past, she heard him mutter, "Stupid child..."

She whirled around to stare at his back. Her arms flailed in the air as she made to trample the sore looser. Manta jumped in front of her, and let out an ear piercing roar. Tahno covered her hands over her ears. The girl wanted to scream if she could. She wanted to throttle the stranger, but every time she made to break past Manta, the dragon adjusted himself to block her path. 

Tahno gave up after a few tries with fists clenched. She stomped away with Manta on her tail and anger swelling within. But the forest was serenity. Soon she could think beyond the blood rushing to her head, and remember why she was in the forest.
chameishida's picture
chameishida
Supreme Viking Champion
oh my god. oh my god. I

oh my god. oh my god. I wasn't expecting to get this oh but I'm so glad!! It was so well written and capture her character perfectly, all the angst and silent frusteration! I am no writer but I do plot out all the story for my characters and as a creator of the character I'd really love to consider this canon to the lore! Thank you so much! I'm glad you take your time, it was worth the wait!!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

AAAAAAA i'm so relieved!!! :D

I'm so glad you liked it!!!!!!!

Thanks for requesting, and thank you for being patient!

Mcrour's picture
Mcrour
Berk's Power Player
:D

hold me a spot this is looks like its going to be good but i think i have to credit you if i put it in my siggy right its just a instinct to ask

My siggy is a work in progress, so when you venture watch out for gas and spark

Welcome!!!!

Hi I'm mcrour call me MC game 

Name Benjamin The Dragon

Rider. Enjoy the siggy

BEWARE SIGGY IS PROTECTED BY BRAND NEW DRAGONS

Made by AngNadder

Warning I have and will use my death song if I catch you 

Stealing and if my protectors find you first your lucky

Proud Leader Of

Dragon Tamers Of The Sky And Clouds

Photo will be added soon                                                           

(Btw alpha means leader of my dragons)

Zipple and Wipple.                                

Level (30).                                                               Widow

Form (Alpha,Titan).                                               Little but tuff

Species  (zipple back).                                      Species. Ferocity 

Personality (Loyal,playful,loving).                       Gender. Female            

Gender  (Male).                                          Drawn by. Datonetrumpet

Hatched   (08/22/2015)

My thoughts    (Zipple and Wipple are my best friends what I would do if

They weren't with me is like asking what would I do with no    

Head I wanted a nightmare but from distance I stared at the

Zippleback egg it froze me I had to choose between 500 lbs

Of muscle and fire or my two headed friend,I knew I made

The right choice when I picked up that egg)  

Made by the amazing, Neverendingsilverstorm.

Spooker

Level (30)

Form (none)

Species (Whispering death)

Personality  (aggressive,protective)

Gender  (Male)

Hatched  (09/02/2015

My thoughts (Spooker my most protective dragon, he turned out to be a

Survivalist since he was a hatchling. Being hatched in the

Middle of the ocean really convinced him to protect every

Thing he had even his egg shell which he floated in. One

Day hiccup sent me on a patrol how boring it was because

Zipple and wipple were banned from flight after setting

The great hall on fire oops,spookers was going to be ran 

Over by are ship but I saw him and took care of him and

Gained trust,but now he thinks he needs to protect me

With his life)

Spook

Level (19)

Form (none)

Species   (Whispering death)

Personality  (playful)

Gender (male)

Hatched    (09/04/2015)

My thoughts (ready for play time well spooks the dragon for the job and 

Never stops doing it spooks my most playful dragon ever

He's ready for non stop fun he is the exact opposite of his

Brother spooker.spooker keeps trying to teach spooks but

It's no use censored,is spooks no one can change that)

I have way more dragons just waiting to have the time to list them

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Yes! I would appreciate credits if posted anywhere! :)

Mcrour's picture
Mcrour
Berk's Power Player
My Form hopes its enough

Zipple And Wipple the trusty dragon of Ben liking the same things as ben he does everything with him really clingy this dragon. he is always ready to help ben anytime of day or night. hes really nice but when ben gets into trouble this guy is rowled up like crazy and him and ben have a really strong bond so when bens in trouble he does something ben calls a bond attack bens mask gets hotter then nadder fire while zipple and wippels gas turnes redder then red and he breaks every thing around him always freing ben that way and when they renite wipple sparks the gas huge exploisen every thing turns white for a couple of seconds everything is gone destroyed. so thats why ben rather gets in trouble out of the village

Ben the dragonrider

Ben is a skinny dragon rider that flys into any problem

him and zipple and wipple cant stand flying in a straight line 

we'l all get the gift of death because of of boredom. there fauvourite hobby would be flying into a green   deaths nest to bad theres no more of them there new hobby is flying i    into Volcanos not touching the lava of coarse. Ben never refuse a challenge his plan is always a work in prograss he rushes into things that includes helping people one yell GONE 

Vanilia Viking's picture
Vanilia Viking
Supreme Viking Champion
Yey

This is really interesting! May I get a spot? :3

I'll try to give as many information as I can, without making this too long.

Viking: Rhaeyne is a shy, weak and coward, but creative, stubborn and clever 19 year old viking. She's short and looks younger than her age, what bothers her quite often. She's the middle child, and that shows on her many ways. She can easily blend into any environment and she learnt early, life isn't always fair (though it's her goal to make it as fair as possible). If she's comfortable, she's mostly laughing or joking with her slightly dark humour/sarcasm, while if she's uncomfortable, probably won't say a word, unless someone/something is really really unfair to someone/something. She likes pranks, mostly with or against her dragon.

Rhaeyne: https://i.imgur.com/LhpRSso.jpg ((by Fireflash))

Dragon: Nightsky is a fairly big Sand Wraith with dark blue scales. He's actually not Rhaeyne's first dragon. Her first dragon, Summer (M. Nightmare), had to be sent back to the wild, but they still meet from time to time. Although Sky likes Summer, he can't help but be a little jealous when they're all together. Normally, Sky can seem a bit mean or harsh, his intentions are good. He's very clever, but a little too easily offended. He usually hides most his strength for several reasons. They share a common fear with his rider, heights. He thinks pranks are for children, but he supports his crazy rider anyway.

Nightsky: https://i.imgur.com/jKBpLG8.png ((by ScarfyWings))

I hope this is enough, but not too much. :)

Welcome to my short siggy. :D

Rhaeyne and Nightsky drawn by chameishida. :)

My main dragon, Nightsky (M, Sand Wraith) drawn by ScarfyWings. :3

Story time: Rhaeyne's Courage by IrishMexicanViking. ^^

Profile picture was drawn by Fireflash. :3

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

Of course :3 I'll add you to the list!

Blazefire19's picture
Blazefire19
Supreme Viking Champion
Here’s mine,

Firesome

Firesome is an adventurous Viking who enjoys discovering and training new dragons with her Skrill, Azyru. She has Hazel eyes and light brown spunky cut hair. She also wears a flight suit that Hiccup made for her when she arrived on Berk.

Azyru

Azyru is a Titan Wing Skrill with black skin, blue highlights, and white patterns. She is sometimes overprotective of Firesome in certain situations and is blind in one eye thanks to Viggo Grimborn who held her hostage until Firesome rescued her.  She loves riding on lightning storms and her favorite foods are chicken eggs and Salmon.

This is all that I got so far! :)

She shall be the Chosen Child of Thor, given the power of Storms, and lead all Lightning Dragons into a battle that shall decide the fate of the Archipelago: Destruction or Freedom.

My Viking, Firesome, is the legendary child of lightning and thunder, which is the Great God Thor's main element hence her steed being the mighty Skrill itself. She is destined in a prophecy to one day be the queen of Skrill, leading them into battle against Drago Bludvist and his Dragon Army to unleash her full power of Lightning. And with her Skrill, Azyru by her side, almost nothing can take them down!

Strike Class Forever!

Youtube Channel:

Blazefire19

My Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw! (And Gryffindor!)

Wise old Ravenclaw, if you a ready mind.

Where those are wit and learning

Will always find their kind.

Sorting Hat (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)

My Patronus: A Black Stallion

Here's some info about my Viking character: Firesome and my beloved Skrill soulmate, Azyru!

First, an Azyru bouncie to make you smile!:

Name: Firesome

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Light Brown

Title: The Phantom Skrill Rider

Name: Azyru

Species: Skrill

Color: Gray with Purple Highlights

Titan Wing Color: Black, white spines, and turquoise blue highlights

Eye Color: Violet

Viking Companion/Sister: Firesome

Bio:

Azyru acts like a sister to Firesome. Always loving her and protecting her, but she also enjoys a bit of adventure every now and then. She was rescued by Firesome from Dragon Hunters who had planned on selling her to their dreaded leader, Viggo. Ryker had blinded her in one eye with his dagger, and she vows for revenge one day. She loves Firesome like a sister and will never leave her side.

YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZw7QKBNwYTmytnEzfwLGIg

Bio:

Firesome arrived mysteriously on Berk on the back of the second most feared Dragon: the Skrill after hearing of the peace between men and dragon. Upon meeting Hiccup, he was so in awe at the bonding between Firesome and her soulmate dragon friend, a female Skrill called Azyru that he invited Firesome to train dragons for him while he is on guard for Dragon Hunters to take their leaders, Viggo and Ryker down and reclaim the Dragon Eye once and for all. Firesome has trained many dragons, common, rare, and new. 68 in all!

My Beloved Dragon Family:

1. Azyru - (Female Titan Skrill)

2. Spinetail - (Male Deadly Nadder)

3. Toothless - (Male Night Fury/Member)

4. Thunderwing - (Male Thunderdrum)

5. Grindheart - (Male Whispering Death)

6. Sweetie - (Female Gronkle)

7. Glowmist - (Male Flightmare)

8. Scorcher - (Male Typhoomerang)

9. Merida/Anna - (Female Smothering Smokebreath)

10. Tadashi and Hiro - (Male Hideous Zippleback)

11. Skipper - (Male Stormcutter)

12. Smaug - (Male Titan Monstrous Nightmare)

13. Geode - (Male Snafflefang)

14. Aurora - (Female Fireworm Queen)

15. Flynn/Rider - (Male Scauldron)

16. Sunset Shimmer - (Female Changewing)

17. Crusoe/Angus - (Male Raincutter)

18. Nyra - (Female Screaming Death)

19. Ragestorm - (Male Woolly Howl)

20. Stoick - (Male Rumblehorn)

21. Soren - (Male Sand Wraith)

22. Elsa - (Female Groncicle)

23. Milo/Rudy - (Male Speed Stinger)

24. Luna - (Female Moldruffle)

25. Shelly/Ellie - (Female Boneknapper)

26. Typhoonblast - (Male Sliquifire)

27. Snowdevil - (Male Snow Wraith)

28. Windswipe - (Female Razorwhip)

29. Apollo - (Male Deathsong)

30. Hydra - (Male Snaptrapper)

31. Discord - (Male Devilish Dervish)

32. Kendra - (Female Chatastrophic Quaken)

33. Shira - (Female Armor Wing)

34. Kion - (Male Prickleboggle)

35. Sharpwind - (Male Timberjack)

36. Arlo - (Male Night Terror)

37. Sylvia/Galadriel - (Female Slithersong)

38. Stormfin - (Male Shockjaw)

39. Pigwidgeon - (Male Hotburple)

40. Yoshi - (Male Grapple Grounder)

41. Godzilla - (Male Thunderpede)

42. Higgins - (Male Scuttleclaw)

43. Iceflame/Borealis - (Male Shivertooth)

44. Sonata - (Female Tide Glider)

45. Voltage - (Male Skrill/Azyru's firstborn son)

46. Firespirit - (Male Singetail)

47. Lavastone - (Male Eruptudon)

48. Shattermaster - (Male Gronkle/Dagur's lost dragon)

49. Coral - (Female Sweet Death)

50. Shadowbolt - (Female Skrill/Azyru's daughter)

51. Willowbreeze/Flicka - (Female Windwalker)

52. Stryka - (Female Night Fury/Sand Wraith cross-species)

53. Sulley - (Male Shovelhelm)

54. Blazer - (Male Monstrous Nightmare)

55. Adagio - (Female Deathsong)

56. Aria - (Female Slithersong)

57. Scourge - (Male Terrible Terror)

58. Silverstrike - (Male Silver Phantom)

59. Buffie - (Male Buffaloard)

60. Icebane - (Male Skrill/Azyru's third-born son)

61. Padmè - (Female Flame Whipper)

62. Yakone - (Male Mudraker)

63. Wynter - (Female Triple Stryke)

64. Dreadfall - (Male Titan Flightmare)

65. Thor - (Male Elder Sentinel)

66. Neytiri - (Female Sentinel)

67. Sharpclaw - (Male Grim Gnasher)

68. Gantu - (Male Dramillion)

69. Inferno - (Male Fire Terror)

70. Silverstream - (Female Light Fury/Member)

71. Tigerclaw - (Male Deathgripper)

Windstrider:

A mysterious loner who appears on Berk with a Male Light Fury, a Sand Wraith, a Skrill, a Changewing, a Smothering Smokebreath, and a Speed Stinger. She rarely speaks to anybody and no one can figure out where she came from or how she found and befriended another Light Fury.

1. Lightstreak - (Male Light Fury)

2. Sandstorm - (Female Sand Wraith)

3. Flash - (Male Skrill)

4. Fortunata - (Female Changewing)

5. Smokey - (Male Smokebreath)

6. Speedy - (Male Speed Stinger)

Lumina the Dragon Trainer's picture
Lumina the Drag...
Supreme Viking Champion

Tracking

Oh dear, I haven't touched this in weeks...

Well, consider a picture of Silhouette tripping Gruffnut as an offering for not working on this sig

Made by ShiroKageFox

UNDER CONSTRUCKTION

Proud member of the School of Dragons Fanfiction Club!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my siggy! ^w^

Let's start off nice and simple. Up ahead is art made by talented artists! (And myself)

Silhouette my Skrill by the amazing ScarfyWings! :D

Silhouette and Frisk walking in the spooky dark night... Made by TosiLohi!

Silvertalon the Thunderthief by the amazing Wutend Bonfire!

Swifter the Icecrusher by chameishida!

Legend the Uktena by Canus8!

Bea the Gribtuk by Bavelly!

Moonwish the Night Fury by NeverendingSilver!

Dreamless by the talented Okamisusi!

Svarlsæta by ZestyDragonWing!

Flowercrystal's picture
Flowercrystal
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

Track-y, track-y, track-ity TRACK!

Announcement:

I am leaving the forums for good. Thank you to everyone who drew me art or joined my terrible roleplays. You are welcome to restart ANY of my roleplays, just please credit me. I enjoyed my time here, and I'm so sorry about leaving.

Thank you, everyone!!!

Welcome to my siggy!!!

The art above was done by (From left to right) Allydragonrider (If I remembered her name right), RedHoodJason, and Sky and Ocean! 

Image result for Httyd gif

My Roleplays (Or ones that I'm in)

Different ~ Unlimited spot HTTYD RP

My Fandoms

WondLa (All three books)

The Unwanteds

HTTYD (Duh)

Wings Of Fire

A bunch of kids TV shows that I'm too embarresed to list

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!!!!!

ADRIENETTE FOREVER!!!!!

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for Miraculous adrienette gif

Image result for Miraculous adrienette gif

AniuRavenwolf's picture
AniuRavenwolf
Supreme Viking Champion
Project 3 DNR

Aniu Ravenwolf: Aniu is rather mystical in her tone of voice appearing to be slightly detached from daily life. Much like her dragon Silver Fang, her strongest asset also happens to be her moto flaw. Aniu's kindness and generosity has gotten her into more then a few sticky situations. Her pride and honor cost her, her innocence in the sense that the world is more cruel then good. However even after all that Aniu went through she still held her head high and never gave up on those she loved.

See Profile pic and Picture below for viking ref scar on left eye going down.

Silver Fang

Type: Night Fury

Personality: Silver Fang is a powerful Night Fury who is riding by the Legendary Rider Aniu Ravenwolf who fought and saved 10,000 dragons from the grasp of evil. Silver Fang is proud but sometimes arrogant. She is kind but can be cruel. She is strong but can be weak to  doing what is right even if it means sacrificing others. She lived alone until she met the Sand Wraith Azadeth and together they made a clan of dragons Silver Fang achieved her Alpha status by defending the clan from her son Escalar. Silver Fang's mate Shadow Fang belonged to Flame Sword during the War of the Claws where Aniu and Firestorm fought for control of the Heartstone. Shadow Fang vanished after the war. And Silver Fang and Escalar well...thats a story yet to be told.

*All links open in new window*

Click on these images to go read my current fanfictions!

Aniu Ravenwolf and Mystery Strike

Drawn by the amazing Defy!

Mystery Strike edit by me!

A Baby Flightmare To Feed my most dirtubing unhealthy Obession

by Neverending Silverstorm

Ghostwing the Dreadfall Flightmare

^Drawn by the LIT Varku^

~Important Links~

Link to me and Whisper the Wolf's Book of Dragon Pages!

CLICK HERE!!

Link to ~Aniu's Retold Stories~ The Lost Alpha: A Tale of Two Sisters

CLICK HERE!

Link to my Night Fury Adopts

Click Here

My Sod Comic's Links

The First Quest

The Tail of Mystery Strike

COMING SOON!!!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey guys! Currently working on more requests. But I wanted to pop in here and kinda let it out. I love all your Vikings. Truly. But it's getting hard to write (even 150 words) about them because they're a little perfect :P The flaws are cliche, stereotypical, or non-existant. Let me remind everyone that the best characters are defined by their flaws. It would be nice to write about a lazy Viking, or a Viking who has a dragon and hates it. Or a Viking who throws too many tantrums. Those are the interesting peeps! Still will write what ya'll want. But...if any future requests could be made with some interesting flaws, i'd appreciate it ;) But I still won't turn away anyone.

Thanks peeps!

AwkwardSquiid's picture
AwkwardSquiid
Supreme Viking Champion
Taco cat is...taco cat spelled backwards.

Heya, VIc!! I am here to assist <3

So, I actually have a full detailed thread of my OCs Stormy and Hurricane, which I will link here, but I have plenty of information ready and on hand! After all, you shouldn't have to go thread unless you want to, haha! But if you want the maximum amount of information, the thread is really the best source.

Now, for character designs!

This is Stormy, drawing by the incredible Varku! She stands at 5'2, with a broad physique, an hourglass build, and well-muscled arms, thanks to her handling axes and working out for a very long time.

SoD_ingame_Hurricane.png

Here's her dragon, Hurricane, and his ingame appearance!

Aaaaand a gorgeous headshot of him by ScarfyWings!!

I'll post the personalities as soon as I can- they can also be found on the link I mentioned if I don't get them soon enough!

Thank you!! ~~

wklv kdv ehhq dq dpxvlqj wlph

Wow, looks like Squiid left one last code in her signature. You have two clues...

Image result for little caesar's  Image result for number 3

Mcrour's picture
Mcrour
Berk's Power Player
well there were flaws but i

well there were flaws but i didnt know i need to put them there soo he falls off his dragon every time he doesent have his saddle on so he doesent have strong hands hes kinda flimsey you might say and as i said in the informaiton hes skinny his mask stops him from doing alot of stuff so he cant really eat normaly and him and his helmet make him tall so he hits his head every sleep over and rolls off the bed after when he gets mad he burns him self cause him and the mask are in sink which means a burining skull every once in a while thats when i jump into the ocean and hes lazy when it comes to farming hes grumpy every time some one says meatloaf cause he never be able to eat it with that mask on

my dragon how ever is low on flaws  exept when he has to go to the dentist to get a tooth out so we get a rampaging dragon either wayand he picked up one of my habits lazy when it come to farm work now he just lays there eating my eggs one by one you dont even want to know what he does with the cows he will make alot of mistakes if he cant here me strait so underwater were we cant communakate he would litterly bump into every wall there is

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

When you describe your characters personality, you describe the good and the bad. That's a given, and no one should have to tell someone what they need to describe. The more details you provide the better. I'll read this when i'm able. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Stormy RoseDragon's picture
Stormy RoseDragon
Drott
Ash the Night Fury Blasted My Subject

Viking Name:Stormy Rougin
Viking Appearance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnVuDhX4iEj7zESkKm5teS9vJNWiHygthA/view?usp=drivesdk Stormy always carries a axe.
Personality:Stormy is rude and stubborn if she doesn't know you. But if you show her that you are a trust worthy she is sweet, loyal, and thoughtful friend. Her Best friend is Alveria Thern. She is a bit of a prankster on Snotlout.In battle she is as brave as a lion.
Background: Stormy is Hiccup's cousin. Her parents died on in a shipwreck.
Family Members:non
Dragon Name: Stryka
Dragon Appearance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1opz8Liyy-J3n7PhZDPZLeiYKxcbTrXdAeQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Dragon Breed:Triple Stryke
Dragon Personality: Stryka is sweet, gentle, loyal and faithful but only to Stormy. Stryka is also Brave.
Dragon Background: Stryka found Stormy on her island Stryke Island after her mate and children.

I haven't play in what seems like freven, I am trying to get back into both the game and the fandom

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Hey guys. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. If any newbies still want to request, please go ahead.

I am currently into the core of University. When things have to handed in, and final exams require massive study time. As such, I'm not closing requests. But I won't be working on any of these for the next few weeks. Don't panic if there aren't any updates. I need to focus on getting minimum decent marks and leaving this head bashing semester behind.

Silverlight's picture
Silverlight
Viking Warrior
I love these!

Hey I'd love if you'd could do one of these for me!

Silverlight

Female

Loves winter and feels she has a connection to ice and snow. Loves fly with her dragon Duskwing and race. Loves to explore but doesn't like to go beyond Berk beacause she fears what is beyond. She is very competitive and hates losing, but is a gracious loser. Silverlight loves other people and like being around them but is very secrative and only shares secrets with Duskwing who she has a very close bond with. 

Dislikes: Dragon Hunters, Fish, losing races.

Appearance: Hair as white as snow and ice blue eyes.

Duskwing

Male Timberjack

Also loves winter and racing. loves exploring with Silverlight and sleeping. He wishes Silverlight would go beyond Berk and urges her to go often. As much as Dusking loves winter, he also loves curling up by a warm fire with Silverlight, even if it is hard for him to fit inside. Duskwing hates dragon hunters as he was caught by some but was saved by Silverlight. (That's how they met)

Dislikes: Dragon Hunters, Hobblegrunts, sharing.

Appearance: Has a dark blue body with a white underbelly head and horns with ice blue eyes.

Oh and please can you PM this to me so I don't forget about it.

​Hi Everybody! My names Silverlight and this is my signature!

Skyrim is my life

2.Airwalker-Teen Speed Stinger male.

3.Shatter-Adult Whispering Death male.

4.Slpitshake-Adult Whispering Death male. 

5.Hail-Adult Groncicle male.

6.Icicle-Teen Groncicle male.

7.Quake-Adult Gronckle male.

8.Darkfrost-Adult Devilish Dervish male.

9.Amber-Adult Deathsong male.

10.Windshear-Adult Razorwhip male. (I know Heathers is a female)

11.Union-Adult Singetail male.

12.Jack-Adult Prickleboggle male.                                                    

13.Rocksmasher-Adult Eruptodon male.     

14.Moonflight-Teen Tideglider female.

15.Pebble-Baby Hobblegrunt male. (Twin brother to Apple)

16.Apple-Baby Hobblegrunt female. (Twin sister to Pebble)

17.Alpha Toothless- Adult Nightfury male.

18.Typhoon- Adult Typhoomarang male

19.Thyme (Thyme, pronounced Time) Baby Scuttleclaw male.

Thats all of my first account, more to come later! :) 

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

I haven't forgotten about this thread!!! Still working on the one-shots! I've re-opened requests, so take a look at my examples and if you like what you see, feel free to post some info about your Viking and a Dragon OC : )

Starke Raving Madmen's picture
Starke Raving Madmen
Supreme Viking Champion
: ))))))))

Name: Arion Strider
Appearance:

Personality:
Very quiet and reserved. He seems like a shady character, and is very experienced in hustling, but will generally mind his own buisness if you mind yours. Working in the fishing trade, Arion has a harpoon as tall as he is for his weapon of choice. The resaon why he is a sub-par trainer is that he is a tad neglectful of his dragon. Not actually a Native Berkian, but his tribe is unknown (Mainly because he doesn't talk about it)

Weaknesess: unreliable, serious grudge problems,lack of social skilz, all that good stuff

Likes: Being alone, the sea mist, getting paid for his work

Dislikes: people barking orders at him, people trying to buddy up with him, being cheated in any way, when Scarab bugs him too much, Paz (One of my other OC's, but that's another story) 

Name: Scarab
Species: Sand Wraith
Appearance:

(oh look a bunch of trashy old art)

Personality:
Very sly and cunning, if not kept in check tends to be very rowdy and gets into all sorts of trouble with other dragons and Vikings. While he can be a softy at times, he's currently feeling a little more then miffed about the lack of attention he's getting from his owner.
Likes: Causing mischeif, eating fish, tunnling through sand, picking fights with other dragons, belly rubs
Dislikes: being neglected, being tied down, when he gets punished for his bad behavior

WHADDUP Y'ALL I'M REDOING MY SIGGY STAY

TUNED!!!

HERE'S SOME FANCY LINKS TO KEEP YOU BUSY:

https://discord.gg/wpHWHrB

Nadderlover456
Supreme Viking Champion
Dios mio!!

May I claim a spot please? Just wanted to be sure you are okay with new requests ^^'

In-game Name: kazxhtean(Kaz)

Main Dragon: Boltstrike(Skrill)

Don't come close if you can't handle the heat...

- Dragon & Trainer

i am strongly against hacking!

Nadders... BEAUTIFUL and FIERCE

Credits:

Skrill Bouncie made by Rae Didgeridoo

Deadly Nadder bouncie made by Rae Didgeridoo.

S.O.D.A.H.T banner made by Chakuu.

Drawing of me and Peach made by Primus04

Drawing of me done by Pixel.

Special thanks to all that helped make this signature how it is now <3