I'll Write 150 Words for You!

44 replies [Last post]
victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Give me some information about your viking, and one dragon. I'll write 150-250 words about them! There isn't a form. Just give me whatever information about the dragon and viking you'd like to provide! 

Art from Others

NOTABLE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS 
tumblr links

Rovena Cousland || Ailith Hawke || Asiya || Arwen Lavellan || Imogen Trevelyan

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
DNR

STORY LIST

USERNAME || VIKING || DRAGON

TO DO

1.  infinity12356 || AF Mandy || Spartan

2. FloofQueen || Tricky || Sniperz

3. Lululu6161 || VexyLu || Groundshake

COMPLETE

1. Arrowalker || Arrowalker Orion || Phoenix

2. MajoraTheHylian || Marciel || Will-O-Wisp

3. StormcutterStar || StormcutterStar || Skydancer

4. Shamara30 || Star || Wolf

UPDATE

Brainstorming - infinity12356

Up next - FloofQueen

EXAMPLES

Thread of examples.

Arrowalker
Supreme Viking Champion
DNR DIRECTLY PLZ

Sounds cool! 

I stink at writing, and am lazy..so I like getting others to do it for me. :p

Arrowalker Orion

*Personality* : Arrow is a unique individual. If there is any possibility of an adventure, she steps forward, dangerous or not. She has the tendency to be curious, as well as mischievous (this has got her into trouble a few times over.) And she is undyingly loyal to the ones she loves and is particularly close to. She is closed and can come off as cold if you don't know her, but if you break her walls, she has a kindred spirit and doesn't mind cracking a few jokes every once in a while. Arrow never backs down from what she feels is right, and holds on to her beliefs. Stubbornness is one of her, "highly used" qualities, if you will. She is independent and introverted, but after she discovered the bond she truly had with Pheonix, she couldn't live without her by her side. If she sees a poor soul in trouble, she will swoop right in to help, but this can also be a negative trait as she is rather gullible. Arrow inherited her creativeness from her uncle, as growing up she saw the different inventions he managed to muster up. Arrow can be as hard as a rock due to the fact that she grew up without her parents, but if you really try to look beneath her hardened persona, you'll see a broken individual, who desires to care for others and to be cared about deeply. 

Pheonix: 

*Personality*: Pheonix is a caring dragon, but to others besides her rider can seem like a typical brutal beast. To Arrow, Pheonix is a gentle giant. Helping her when she's in need and protecting her on their adventures. Their a team through and through. Her loving personality however can quickly turn deadly if her rider or anyone she cares for is threatened.  So she can seem somewhat stoic to those who don't truly know her.

If you need pictures for appearance tell me, if not I'll just give personas. ;3

btw thanks for doing this, I always enjoy others using their own styles to write about my characters. <3

DA|Comic|Art Heap

Link(s) to my art junk:

-Sketch Requests-

Art By Others

Thank you to all the amazing artists and writers <3

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I'd love some pictures if you want to post them :)

Arrowalker
Supreme Viking Champion
WIP :)

Alrighty, here you are. :D

((Ik it's hard to see, but Arrow has a scar across her nose if it matters. XD))

and heres Pheon. :3

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Love 'em both! You did a good job with both :)

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Finished

Finished.

The pebbles lay buried in the sand, unhidden in the dark abyss. Only the moonlight danced. Arrow took in the salty smell as she palmed them. Neon blues, yellows and greens burst from the rough surfaces.

A great shadow covered her body. Hot, fishy breathe — she gagged every time — invaded her clean, fresh air. Arrow covered her nose with her hand, wincing slightly, but held the pebbles flat so the figure could see.

The dragon, with great wings closed and purple pupils gleaming, took a sniff, and growled. Just for a moment. Seconds later, she plopped on to the sand and nudged Arrow's hand with her face, growling affectionately. 

“I wonder where they came from Phoenix,” saod Arrow, glancing down the beach. But alas, all she saw was the moonlight reflected on the water. And Berk on top the cliff, standing with pride. 

She ran her thumb across their rough surface, searching her memories. Had the others mentioned a sighting? A time when someone had wandered somewhere, and tripped upon one, or more, of these? Changewing eggs maybe. But those were a consistent neon green, and felt squishy against her fingers.

Arrow pocketed the couple she’d found into her pocket, and mounted Phoenix, “This will be our secret.”

Phoenix groaned affectionately, before launching herself off the ground and aiming for the village of Berk.
Arrowalker
Supreme Viking Champion
<3

Thank you so much!!!

It is amazing and brings their beings to life!! Thank you!! 

If you want anything in return, such as a drawing tell me. Your writing skills are amazing, and I feel like you need some form of "payment." ^.^

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.

I'll think about it! 

Arrowalker
Supreme Viking Champion
<3

Please, by all means do! ^^

Is it alright if I put it in my sig, or my OC thread perhaps? I'll credit you of course. ;3

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

LOL! xD

Let me PM you another version! I noticed a spelling error and I want to fix it!

Feel free to request another if you like :) I love to write!

Arrowalker
Supreme Viking Champion
:3

Are you serious?? I'd request an entire book if I could!! I love your writing style. ((Too much maybe? XD)) 

Ill wait for your PM, I'll stop talking here and making it unorganized. >.<

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Excuse me while I got cry in the corner ~

That's so sweet!

LOOOOL x'D It's not that bad :P

StormcutterStar's picture
StormcutterStar
Berk's Power Player

Hi!

Could you please save me a spot (if you save spots)?

StormcutterStar's Signature

WORK IN PROGRESS...

- - • - -

1. The Viking

2. The Dragons

3. The Adopted Dragons

4. The Clan

5. Toothless

6. Starlight

<•><•><•><•><><•><•><•><•>

THE VIKING

Normal                                          Dragon Racer

Stormcutter                                      Night Fury                         Deadly Nadder

Name: StormcutterStar

Favorite dragon species: Stormcutter

Favorite dragon class: Strike

Clan: The Dragon Racers

By Pixel

THE DRAGONS

Sparkoda (Singetail)                       Tambu (Thunderdrum)

Pumpkin (Hobblegrunt)                     Shadow (Sand Wraith)

Solarya (Fireworm Queen)                    Tiamat (Scauldron)

Skydancer (Stormcutter)                      Zafiro (Deadly Nadder)  

Adalinda (Devilish Dervish)    

King (Timberjack)

Razorwing (Timberjack)

Lucky (Raincutter)

Tempest (Raincutter)

Silverwind (Razorwhip)

Zafiro

Species: Deadly Nadder

Class: Tracker

Hatching day: 28th October 2015

------------------------------------

StormcutterStar's first dragon. This clever Deadly Nadder is the alpha of StormcutterStar's dragons. He enjoys sleeping, but won't hesitate to fight fiercely if his friends are in danger. Zafiro likes helping out with experiments in the school's lab.

By Nessie

===============================================

By Sky and Ocean

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Tambu

Species: Thunderdrum

Class: Tidal

Hatching day: 29th October 2015

Tambu is strong and stubborn like most Thunderdrums, but he also has a gentle side. He likes swimming and catching fish for his trainer. Although he might seem aggressive, he always lets baby dragons play on his back.

Torch and Scorch

Species: Hideous Zippleback

Class: Mystery

Hatching day: 5th November 2015

This Hideous Zippleback is the most unpredictable dragon around. He has the odd habit of sleeping with his heads biting his tails. From the rider's point of view, Torch is the head on the right and Scorch is on the left side.

Skydancer

Species: Stormcutter

Class: Sharp

Hatching day: 6th November 2015

The bond Skydancer and his rider share is very similar to the one between Hiccup and Toothless. Their friendship is really strong. This Stormcutter loves flying more than anything else.

By Witcherforever

By 1flower

By Okamisusi

By Archery and Dragons

Adalinda

Species: Devilish Dervish

Hatching day: 29th November 2015

Adalinda's name means noble serpent. This Devilish Dervish really dislikes getting dirty, so she always cleans her scales in lakes or rivers. She is usually calm, but gets angry very easily if she doesn't sleep enough.

Storm

Species: Skrill

Class: Strike

Hatching day: 30th November 2015

Storm is StormcutterStar's fastest dragon, and he's very good at racing. He is quite competitive, and his desire to win a race sometimes leads him to collide with obstacles.

King

Species: Timberjack

Hatching day: 27th December 2015

King always tries to look majestic and imposing. He likes to spend time in the Wilderness and help vikings cut trees.

Razorwing

Species: Timberjack

Class: Sharp

King's brother.

Lucky

Species: Raincutter

StormcutterStar named this dragon Lucky because his egg was taken from the Outcasts, who would have done terrible things to him if he had grown up on their island.

Tempest

Species: Raincutter

Lucky's sister.

Shadow

Species: Sand Wraith

Class: Tidal

Hatching day: 31st December 2015

This dragon is really fast, and he likes being alone. According to some vikings, his speed and scale color (that is quite unusual for a Sand Wraith) could mean he is part Night Fury...

By Nessie

Silverwind

Species: Razorwhip

Hatching day: 1st January 2016

Silverwind is a very agile dragon, and he can attack with his tail in less than a second. It's quite difficult to earn his trust, but there is nothing this Razorwhip wouldn't do for the one who succeeds in doing it.

Serpent

Species: Whispering Death

Class: Boulder

Hatching day: 2nd January 2016

Serpent is usually an aggressive dragon. He attacks everything around him when he gets angry, and only StormcutterStar can calm him down at that point. He loves having his teeth taken care of, but most vikings are too scared to go anywhere near his mouth.

Magnus

Species: Gronckle

Class: Boulder

Hatching day: 3rd January 2016

Magnus loves sleeping and rolling around in grass. This dragon is a bit lazy, but in the end he always helps those in need.

THE ADOPTED DRAGONS

Summer

Species: Deadly Nadder

Adopted from: SolarFury29067

Image edit by: SolarFury29067

Kakortok

Species: Keelut

Adopted from: ladybrasa

Image by: ladybrasa

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Yup! :)

Shamara30's picture
Shamara30
Supreme Viking Champion
I Think You Know Exactly Who You Are And Your Running From It!

Oh thank God! Save spot! Working on form!!!

HARDY 

HEY

Look who's actually doing something with this again!

Profile pic was done by the fantastic Katarile! TYSM!!!

I just wanna start off by saying, I have no idea what I'm doing. Help me. 

I heard that ya peeps don't like it when people have a ton of pictures because it uses more data, so I put my signature in a Google Document. Plus, it's easier for ms to edit then. 

So just click the link if you actually care.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i1Bb53Jo6aLM5N4P-cw88WAR4Iu52FDDSb_e1-hxjow/edit?usp=drivesdk

For the rest of you...

(probably most of you honestly. I've never been the "interesting" type.) 

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Of course!

MajoraTheHylian's picture
MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
<3

Viking

Name: Marciel

Personality: To put it simply, Marci is a very quiet and introverted person. She doesn't trust a lot of people but are curious about most of them and their doings (since she doesn't spend a lot of time around other Vikings). If there's one thing about her to note, it's her intelligence. Marciel is very smart in terms of many things such as dragon knowledge, thinking ahead about how things may play out, and some fighting techniques She doesn't show it, but she's always thinking about consequences and what might happen if she does a certain thing. She wouldn't really lend a hand, and would much rather say she "didn't see it", due to her not liking getting involved with almost anything.

Appearance:

Marciel by MajoraDrowned

Dragon Name: Wil-O-Wisp (Wil-O is fine)

Personality: Wil-O seems to be quite the intelligent dragon, but most often doesn't use it to his advantage. He makes rather quick decisions and doesn't think things out, only thinking about that moment in time and not the future effects that it may cause. He is always extremely protective of his rider, and shows a lot of respect for her, as she does to him. Wil-O hates a lot of things, but he actually enjoys flying which is one of the few. He's very picky about most of his things, including meals, but won't make that big of a deal if his first choice is completely out of hand. If that choice is available though, oh you bet your sweet hot buns that he's going to want it.

Appearance:

Wil-O-Wisp by MajoraDrowned

Sig gid by MajoraDrowned

DeviantArt | Tumblr

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I love reading these. Especially when you can picture the character.

MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
That's great! I'm glad that

That's great! I'm glad that you can picture them, hopefully as I do!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
Finished

It's a little longer than 250

The loud crash came from the east.

All around Marciel, vikings dropped their goods, hammers, and fish, dashing towards the source of the noise. They yelled at each other, scrambling to discover the source. Marciel's heart pounded. What was that? Had Gobber forgotten to add support beams again? Had the twins spent countless hours waiting for that perfect moment to ignite another prank? Had their plan gone wrong?

BOOM.

Marciel whipped around. A great cloud of charcoal smoke ascended towards the pure, snow white clouds and baby blue sky. Curiosity had now grabbed her attention. It took shook her like a violent wind shaking trees during a ravage storm. And yet her feet stood still.

More and more vikings passed, some bumping her in the chaos. Instead of walking towards source, her feet started in the opposite direction. She rounded the bend, and halted suddenly. Her eyes caught Will-O, a neon blue Flightmare. He was running in circles, almost too fast for Marciel. However, he stopped for a moment ,snapping at a small bucket attached to his back leg.

The girl launched towards her dragon, arms reaching for the dragon’s head, “Calm down.” said Marciel.

The dragon thrashed and screeched, slamming his back leg against the ground and snapping at it a few more times. 

Marciel sighed, crossing her arms over chest, “Goodness, child,” exclaimed a voice from behind. An older woman approached, “Didn’t you hear that explosion?”

“No,” said Marciel.

The woman glared, “Then you must be mad. Troubled even!” She muttered something under her breath, but Marciel didn’t catch it. The woman glanced at Will-O, “What’s wrong with your dragon?”

“Nothing.”

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

And when the woman glared, Marciel repeated, “Nothing is wrong with him."

MajoraTheHylian
Supreme Viking Champion
Oooo I like it! Hahah,

Oooo I like it!

Hahah, classic Wil-O

You also did a good job with her "I don't want to talk to you or anyone really so I'll say one word"

Thank ya!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Good :D

You're welcome! ^^

Shamara30's picture
Shamara30
Supreme Viking Champion
I Think You Know Exactly Who You Are And You're Running From It!

Here it is! 

Fyi Star has four main dragons who are usual with her but you can make your choice.

Name: Star The Navigator

Appearance: Star has incredibly long Chestnut brown hair that when in a braid reaches down to her waist. Her skin is a light Carmel color and sure has a few freckles on the bridge if her nose. She has a slight scar across her left eye, but thankfully it does not affect her vision. She has amethyst purple eyes. 

Winter

Her shirt is a long sleeve olive green shirt with gold borders. She wears a brown leather chest piece and coyote fur wrapping around her waist. Her boots, wristbands and cape are lined with coyote fur also. Her pants are brown with deep brown buckles and she keeps her messenger style bag with her at all times. 

Summer

When summer comes she changes to a green three quarter length sleeve shirt with gold borders. Her wristbands are no longer lined with fur, and so are her boots. She removes the fur from her waist and only wears her cloak on the colder days or when flying. 

Personality: Star believes in following her heart more than anything. She sees the world at a different angle and because of that has traveled FAR beyond where any Viking has gone before. 

Star has not limited herself to Dragons. She is the proud trainer of a pack of wolves, a bear, a pod of Orcas, several birds and even a family of rabbits​!

As you might have guessed, star does things very differently.

Weapon: Double Sided axe: on the blades are carvings. In the center of them is the chief's symbol but it is hidden. The wood that it is attached to has carvings as well. 

It has a carving of a Snow Wraith with it's tail winding around the pole, facing the handle. It's the same on the other side but with a Wooly Howl. 

Other: Star has a necklace with the chiefs symbol ingraved on it. 

Dragons

Name: Skyfire

Species: Deadly Nadderhead

Appearance: 

Personality: Skyfire does not tolerate sarcasm in the wrong moment. Nor does she allow games when they are on a mission. Wish she is given a task she will get it done THEN play. Unless of course someone throws something. Yay if her only weakness: Fetch. She cannot resist retrieving things. Which she gets made fun of by Star's other dragons for.

Favorite activity: Fetch

Biggest fear: Eels

Origin: Star received Skyfire as an egg when she first joined the school of dragons. 

Name: Polaris

Species: Snow Wraith

Appearance: 

Personality: Polaris is playful as can be. Once you get to know him or he sees that Star trusts you, he is caring as can be. But before you​ gain his trust, he might come off as cold (Pun Intended) He is playfully competitive and will not refuse a competition. 

Favorite activity: Snowball Fight

Biggest fear: Cabbage

Origin: During one of Berk's coldest Winters​ travel to the wilderness was banned due to a report of seeing Snow Wraiths. Star followed her heart and trained one anyway and aided Hiccup in defending the School from dragon hunters. Since then Snow Wraiths have been welcomed into the school. 

Name: Wolf

Species: Woolly Howl

Appearance:

Personality: Wolf is very protective of Star and the rest of her dragons. He is undyingly loyal to Star and overly protective. 

Favorite activity: Flying

Biggest fear: Dragon Hunters

Origin: Star found Wolf when she was in captivity in the dragon hunter's base. Wolf was trapped as well and had received a scar across his snout

Name: Journey

Species: Night Fury

Appearance: 
Her eyes are bright lime green. 

Personality: Journey loves to annoy people more than anything. She will play jokes (that aren't​ really funny) as is sarcastic. 

She is incredibly competitive and (just because is bugs Skyfire) will challenge Polaris to races all the time. However, she will do most anything to save Star.

Favorite activity: Racing 

Biggest fear: Losing everyone she cares about​.

Origin: Star found Journey on one of her trips. This time she flew farther than ever before. After weeks of travel she found a large section of land. It was too big to be a island. Upon exploration she made a surprising discovery, and met Journey. 

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Which dragon do you want me to put in this short drabble? I'm sticking with one. Otherwise, the story will become unecessarily compicated, and long. I'd appreciate it if you'd pick one :)

Shamara30's picture
Shamara30
Supreme Viking Champion

Um... Wolf? Yeah. Do Wolf.

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Finally finished!

“Wolf…that’s a ball,” said Star as her dragon, Wolf, launched himself in front of her. His wings snapped open as the small, brown ball bounced along the road. From the Wolf’s chest, a low, earth shattering rumble surfaced, and grew in intensity. It was only when the ball dissapeared from view that the dragon’s head snapped in Star’s direction.

Star didn’t know what to think. One one hand, she’d battled dragons, ships, and who knows what else with and without Wolf. She’d seen it all. She could take care of herself. But on the other hand, Wolf’s fur gleamed in the sun and his eye twinkled. A smile spread across his face, and the rumble had transitioned into a growl of affection.

He rubbed his head against her stomach, and wrapped himself around her body, as if he were a belt or some sort of snake. 

There was little to say on the matter, and Star sighed in defeat. She couldn’t yell at her dragon for jumping in front of her every time his gut told him to. Instead, she shook her head, pulled away from him, and jumped on to his back.

“All right. You win,” said Star, casually patting Wolf’s head, “let’s fly."

Shamara30's picture
Shamara30
Supreme Viking Champion

Thank you so much!!!! It's so beautiful! Wolf is so cute!

StormcutterStar
Berk's Power Player
StormcutterStar and Skydancer

My viking is StormcutterStar and her dragon is a Titan Stormcutter named Skydancer.

StormcutterStar

Appearance:

(by Pixel)

- blue eyes and brown hair (in a braid)

- Stormcutter helmet

- Stormcutter jacket

- Stormcutter shoulder armor

- normal brown skirt (with dark blue-gray trousers underneath)

- tall brown boots

StormcutterStar has a mysterious past. Nobody knows her real name, so everyone calls her StormcutterStar because of her skill in training the four-winged Sharp class dragons.

She is usually a quiet, reserved girl and can remain calm in many stressful situations, but since her dragon knowledge is quite impressive it's difficult to make her stop talking if she starts explaining something about dragons. StormcutterStar always thinks ahead. She started studying the Book of Dragons when she was 8 years old and has memorized almost all of it. StormcutterStar might sometimes seem like a cold and serious person, but once someone gets to know her properly they will discover she also has a fun-loving side.

She is very skilled in using the bow and arrow, although there aren't many people who know this. She uses the sharp light gray scales that sometimes fall off her Stormcutter as tips for her arrows.

Skydancer

Appearance:

(by 1flower)

- light gray scales on horns, back, wing edges, legs and tail

- turquoise wings, belly, tail fin, legs, spikes and face

- dark blue wing edges, tail fin edges, horn edges and spike tips

Skydancer (or Sky) is StormcutterStar's loyal Titan Stormcutter. StormcutterStar found Skydancer's egg buried under the warm ash of Dragon Island, where the Red D. was defeated. The bond they share is very deep, quite similar to the one between Hiccup and Toothless.

This Stormcutter has a very curious and playful nature. He is almost never aggressive, but will fight without hesitation if something/someone he cares about is threatened.

Skydancer LOVES flying. He enjoys the long, mostly peaceful flights among the clouds with his rider more than anything else.

Thank you!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

I have no idea why. These short drabbles seem to increase in length with every request. This is near 400 words.

There wasn’t a line in the book of dragons StormcutterStar hadn’t memorized. Minus page four hundred and fifty two…and ninety-six…and one hundred.

Often small children pointed to large round, bumpy dragons — or some other species — and rambled about Terrible Terrors. She never found a urge to get up and punch someone, but StormcutterStar sometimes headed in the children’s direction to correct their mistake. And then she’d stop. Her head would pound, and her heart beat quickened. The thought of approaching anyone, even children, was strong enough to push her away. She’d end up sauntering in the other direction. Someone would correct them. It didn’t have to be her.

However, by the time the morning faded, StormcutterStar would saunter towards the forest. As she did today.

StormcutterStar wandered through the village as the sun met its peak. Her bow strapped to her back, and her arrows nestled quietly in their case. She casually fingered the gray tips of her arrows. It wasn’t until she entered the canopy of trees, quiet and abandoned, that she let out a sigh of relief. She would eat again when the sun went to sleep, and the glass orb replaced it’s orange relative.

It wasn’t until the forest entrance was long gone, and her foot had set on a cliff miles and miles away from Berk, that she cupped her hands over her mouth and let out a long growl. She tried to imitate it best she could. But, it wasn’t until she heard the whooshing of a wind and a response to her call, that she knew she had been successful.

The creature was easily twice the size of Valka’s Stormcutter. Her light grey scales and turquoise wings stood out from the baby blue sky, and the roaming waves in the sea. 

If StormcutterStar hadn’t seen this creature before, she knew she’d recognize its tail alone. 

Stormcutter.

StormcutterStar didn’t hesitate. She leaped off the cliff, and in one great movement, she felt the rough scales against her. The girl hugged the long, thing tail and steadied herself as she clung for deal life.

The dragon cocked its head, prompting laughter, “Good boy,” She smiled, “lets hunt."

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
StormcutterStar
Berk's Power Player
Twenty thousand thumbs up!

AAAHH I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE!

THIS IS OUTSTANDING!

Thank you!

P.S. May I put this in my signature, giving credit to you?

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Of course :)

grumpyforlife2's picture
grumpyforlife2
Supreme Viking Champion
May the purple be with you ;)

This is so cool! Saw your writing and I decided I just had to get some of it about my ocs! :D. I'll be trackin' for now, but keep up the good work! Your very gifted ;D

"Her soul was too deep to explore by those who always swam in the shallow end."

~Quote from A. J. Lawless

Life is gray & dull, & all i see is dark,

stay by my side & i'll be there no matter what,

though the snow falls faster, & the wind blows louder still,

i'll be there by you're side, to blow away the chill.

~Poem i made for Pearl & Snowdust 

WELCOME TO GRUMPY CATS SIGGY!

Art  Chat   FAQs  Comics

PEARL GARMADON

& SNOWDUST

(Pearl by my Bff Frytha <3)                  (drawing of Snowdust by DatOneTrumpet)

Winter can be unforgiving

Hard, evil, and cold.

But if you stay with me,

I promise you'll never be alone.

~Poem by me for Pearl & Snowdust

Meet my Oc's!

Pearl Garmadon

Snowdust

Carl Henderson

Zander

Shielle

Bumbles

Zane Blackhaule

Spirit

Ida Barnes

Water Phoenix

Henry Mcnire

Windhurtle

Robin Goodfellow

Cackatoo

Other Oc's

ZANDER'S SHIP CORNER!

Zane Blackhaule X Shielle                            Pearl Garmadon X Carl Henderson

(Adorable ship pictures by the talented Tosilohi)

Snowdust X Blitz

(Picture of me, Snowdust, my friend, & her Snow Wraith, Blitz taken by me)

(By me XD)

Pearl looked inside & gasped.  There, as if inviting itself to be read, was the map.  

Pearl took the yellowed paper in her hand & shakily unrolled it.  She scanned it, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.  This was it.  The key to finding the Winter Rider.

~Quote from my fanfic, The Winter Rider

I'm currently writing a fanfic called The Winter Rider.  Check it out >Here<

(Special thanks to Infinity12356 for the cover)

Short stories

VIOLET WINTER  LOKI'D!     

(By me)                    (By Navlyn Fury)

"It was vicious, relentless, and impossible to see in the white out. The Snow Wraith."

~Gobber translating Gothi's text

"This dragon has notoriously poor eyesight and uses thermal censors to locate its prey.

It camouflages itself in the snow because if it can't see you, it doesn't want you to see it!"

~Dragons: Rise of Berk

"Snow Wraiths have no known vulnerabilities, making them 

supremely formidable force to be rekoned with during battle."

~From howtotrainyourdragon.com

(Mountain Sun by 1flower)

i have WAY to many adopted dragons to put in my siggy.  because of that,

i've posted all of them here:

~CLICK HERE FOR MY ADOPTED DRAGONS~

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RESISTANCE!

Name: Deadpool

Species: Cyber Night Fury

Biotech: 72% Robot

Cyber Ability: Equipped with plasma educed claws that burns through

any material/Modified plasma blasts that act like explosive darts

(Attacker/General)

Hackers, we are coming!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE DRAGON RACERS!

DRAGON RACERS, DRAGON RACERS, OI, OI, OI!

((By me))

If you believe in the real meaning  of the rainbow, put this in your siggy through the month of June!  #RememberTheRainbowReason!

And remember.....

(By Megaboltphoenix XD)

Good job, you made it to the end!  Snowdust says goodbye! :D

(Edited Snowdust gif by AlicornBrodie)

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Thank you! :)

infinity12356's picture
infinity12356
Supreme Viking Champion
Cool

Wow, these short story's are pretty awesome - I'm curious is see what you can make for my character and her dragon

Le Info 

Name: AF Mandy or Mandy for short
Appearance:
Has brown hair, light blue eyes and a red warpaint over her right eye
Personality: Kind, Brave at times, Responsible, Adventurous, Smart, A bit of a jokester, Serious when the time calls for it and a thrill seeker. AF Mandy is a great hunter and a type of survivorist. She likes to spend most of her day in the woods which has helped her to picked up a few skills along the way like creating fires, building a makeshift home, Snares, makeshift bandages ect. Things to help her survive on her own. AF Mandy is pretty good at tracking other animals including dragons, but even though she has all these skills.. she has a bit of a fear of spiders, deep down she knows that she can overcome that fear but in time. Now even though Mandy has a kind side to her, she isn't a person that you'll want to mess with she will not let someone intimdate her; there's a line that she has and if you cross that line, she will go off on you - when you push her the wrong way. She's not afraid to fight anyone who crosses that line.

Weapon Of Choice: Bow and Arrows
Extra: Can create Greek Fire

Dragon Species: Triple Stryke
Dragon Name: Spartan
Dragon Gender: Male
Dragon Personality: Fearless, Curious, Protective, A bit aggressive if you mess around with him too much and Adventurous just like his rider. Spartan can become distracted at times. He could be lazy..well..most of the time. He would literally wake up and do nothing at all - unless, Mandy goes out adventuring. He has this bad habit of trying to gain dominance over other dragon's; makes himself look bigger in order to do so, but Mandy puts a stop to it quickly when he try's to do it to other Riders dragons.. but when he does it to her other dragons she leaves him alone, reasons because she knows that her other dragons will not let him do such a thing. He's also very self confident and really good at fighting.

About Me

Female/16/Jehovah Witness/Hunter/Archer/Gamer/Artist/Roleplayer/Writer/Huge Fan Of Lara Croft

My Devianart

Must Listen To Music

Bible Questions Answered

Characters

Mi Viking

Name:  AF Mandy Or Mandy For Short
Friend Code: PM Me
Appearance: Has Brown Hair And Light Blue Eyes - Has A Red Warpaint Thats Around Her Right Eye    

Personality: Kind, Brave, Responsible, Adventurous, Smart, A bit of a jokester, Serious when the time calls for it and a thrill seeker. AF Mandy is a great hunter and a type of survivorist. Because she likes to spend most of her day in the woods, she's picked up a few skills.. like creating fires, building a makeshift home, Snares, makeshift bandages ect. Things to help her survive on her own. Mandy is also pretty good at tracking other animals including dragons, but even though she has all these skills.. she has a bit of a fear of spiders, deep down she knows that she can overcome that fear but in time. Now even though AF Mandy is kind, she will not let anyone intimdate her. She will defend herself and she's not afraid to fight.

Backstory: AF Mandy was part of a Village on Dragon's Edge before it was founded by Hiccup and the Gang. Her people were knew as Byzantines but they were more like Viking's rather. Her Father Keiv was Chief and her Mother Lara was second in command. Mandy was one of the brave Warrior's trained by her dear Father, but sadly her parents are dead because of an invasion done by the Dragon Hunters around Mid-night when no one was expecting it. Both Villagers and parents gone forever.

She's the only Byzantine left, she was the only one that survived the invasion. She'd lived alone for about a month or so until Hiccup and his gang came along, they had spotted Mandy hunting nearby and of course approached her. At first she aimed her bow and them, not knowing if they were foe's but Hiccup took control and explained why they were here on her Villages island which they didn't know about. He had told her but dragon's and that they meant no harm to us Viking's; he offered to take her on a flight on Toothless and that sealed the deal. She came to realize that dragon's weren't as bad as her Village had thought.        
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Hiccup took her to the School and that's where it all began...

Likes: Hunting, Exploring New Places/Islands, Fighting Dragon Hunter's, Playing With Her Beloved Dragons
     Dislikes: Bullies, Spider's, Dragon Hunter's, Pranksters
     Weapon Choice: Bow And Arrows And Her Father's Sword

Extra: Can Create Greek Fire                                                             

Hybrid

Name: Tigerlily
Escapee, Hunter or Wild?: Escapee
Natural Or Experimetal?: Experimetal
DNA Mix: 50% Human - 30% Wolf - 20% Tiger
This Character Is In 'Caged' And 'Hunted' (RPs)
Appearance: Has a Wolf form but has Tiger patterns on her fur. Has light blue eyes ((See Pics Below))

Personality: Adventurous, Curious, Smart, Does jokes in the worst possible moments, Gets the job done type of Hybrid.... She's strong and brave but even though she may be brave... she can also be broken. She's protective of other's.. she never likes to leave others behind, no matter what. But the personality that stands out is that she is kind and caring... but if you push her the wrong way... well... don't expect her to stand there and take it, she will defend herself. Has a cat-like personality as well but it only triggers when theres things that cats like. 

Strengths: Herself and other's. When in a fight she relies on her Tiger DNA for flexibility and agility, those cat claws of her's are nothing to joke about... those things are sharp so don't be on the other end. Sometimes she uses her Wolf DNA for things like - Tracking... she can smell scents that are like 5 days old but one thing that she likes is her advanced hearing.

Weaknesses: Being told shes not good enough, other's that she cares about, remembering her past is something that really makes her bawl and losing her mother.

Extra: Tigerlily was born a human, she was just a normal teenage girl going to school... hanging out with friends. Her human name was - Lily Trail. Her parents are - Elizabeth Trail and Harry Trail but this is not one happy family.. her parents are divorced, reasons .... well... Harry wasn't the most sweetest huband or the most loving. Tigerlilys father is a shelfish man, ruthless and someone who will do anything for money. Because of his selfish personality, he kidnapped his daughter and sold her to a place called the Dome. He did all that just for money. That's how she got into this mess of escaping the Dome and being  hunted down by hunters with other hybrids and is no longer a human but a hybrid. Has a crush on Hawk.

Young Super Character

Name: Elizabeth Newton

Gender: Female                                                                  

Crush/BF/GF: None Yet                                                   
As The RP Progresses will your character be a Hero or a Villian?: Hero

Theme Song: No Roots - Alice Merton

This character is in 'Alienated'
Appearance(Picture if available, and if not a good description):        

Personality: She's a bit shy at first but once she gets to know you more, she'll be more talkative it doesn't take long for her to get used to someone really. Adventurous, Curious, Smart, Kind, Caring and a Jokester. She's extremely protective of her little sister Susan whos Nine years old. Elizabeth is also brave and strong but even though she's brave.. she can also be broken.
Powers: Animal Morphing And Ice Augmentation
Likes: Loves to take long walks on the beach, Watching the sunset, A game of hide and seek because of her little sister, Art, Singing and Dancing.
Dislikes: Bullies,Thieves, Pranksters and The SGO

Strengths: Multitasking, Stealth, Herself and a Planner

Weaknesses: Being told she's not good enough, something that may happen to her family especially her little sister.                                                             Not good at tracking.                                                               

Powers Limitions: Unable to communicate to others in a Animal form. Has a bit of a problem with controlling her Ice Powers like accidently freezing her door shut.  

Anything Else: Lives in a family of four. Her fathers name is Jake, her mothers name is Lara and of course there's Susan, Elizabeths nine year old sister. Elizabeth was born with her powers but it wasn't revealed until she turned eleven, thats when her parents were shocked to see that their daughter had the powers of Morphing into an Animal and Ice Augmentation. They knew they had to protect her from other people who may try to kill her or experiment on her. Now, once Susan was born and grew old enough.. Elizabeth showed Susan her powers, at first Susan was scared but after Elizabeth started explaining Susan found it to be cool and wished she had powers like her older sister.. though Elizabeth is hopeing her little sister doesn't.           

Coming Soon - Artworks From Others And Other Things

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Thank you for the compliment!

I've added you to the list :)

FloofQueen's picture
FloofQueen
Supreme Viking Champion
Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, sorry...

Can you do one of Tricky and Sniperz? :D

This is Tricky^

Personality:

Excitable and energetic She'll get so excited about something that she wouldn't think about the consequences. She chooses to stay positive in a tough situation. Sometimes she can be a bit chatty, but friendly to almost everyone. Very imaginative which leads to her getting crazy or impossible ideas.

This is Sniperz^

Often refered to as a big grump. He isn't the an easy dragon to get along with. Mostly he'll just laze around all day and do nothing. Sniperz can easily be bribed with food and it's your best bet at getting him to do something.

Thanks! I love your writing! c:

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

You've been added to the list! :)

Lululu6161's picture
Lululu6161
Supreme Viking Champion
Hi!

Are you still accepting requests?

These are awesome!

If you are, could you please write about my Viking VexyLu, and her dragon Groundshake.

Here is abit about them:

VexyLu, my Viking, is 15 years old.

She grew up in Berk. (I haven't written her backstory yet).

She is strategic, smart, cool, serious, sometimes funny, sacastic, and she hates annoying/ dumb people. She is patient though, and quick thinking, which makes her a good leader. She gets things done quickly, and effective. She isnt one to muck around... most of the time.

VexyLu has a slightly crazy side. She only shows it very rarely, to select people. When she is like this, she laughs... a lot. (Sometimes for no reason), though most of the time she is very serious, and has a straight face 24/7.

VexyLu loves animals.

She is independent, but loves company from her friends.

VexyLu is an expert martial artist. She loves fighting. VexyLu's weapons are; an axe (which she carries around sometimes) and two knifes (she keeps them in her boots). VexyLu normally carries around her bag, or has it strapped to her dragon's saddle.

VexyLu is stronger than the average Viking. She is also faster, but doesn't have the best stamina. (She's working on it).

VexyLu is very pretty. There are pictures of her in my signature.

VexyLu has many dragons, and loves them all.

Groundshake, is a whispering death.

She has 6 siblings, who sometimes get on her nerves. One of her siblings is a screaming death. Another, is a baby. The rest are her age.

She is calm though, and very down to earth.

She is also very protective.

Groundshake loves flying, unlike most whispering deaths, who love remaining under ground.

She loves exploring and being outside.

Groundshake is often basking in the sun.

She loves being active, and often drags VexyLu along on her morning flights.

Groundshake looks like a normal whispering death.

VexyLu and Groundshake share a strong bond.

They are respectful of each other, and enjoy hanging out together.

Thank you!

ATTENTION IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED ART FROM ME:

Sorry I have been so slow, I am still doing requests/trades, I've just been busy. Thank you for understanding.

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* - Lots of WIPs

WELCOME TO MY SIGNATURE- *signature banner will go here*

My Viking:

*Backstory will go here*

Art of VexyLu by others:

By FireFlash

By TosiLohi

By TosiLohi

By Bluemoon20523

By Werewolfgirl1253

By BoomBox74

By DuskDayBreak

By the ecliptic eight

By Arrowalker

By FireNightStar

By ScarfyWings

|~•~|

|~•~|

*WORKING ON DRAGON BACKSTORIES*

Dragons-

Sandwraith- Nibbles

Nibbles is my first dragon.

It was my first day at school of dragons, when Viking hunters were attacking Berk.

With the help of Toothless, and the other riders, we were successfully able to stop them, but not before they captured a few dragons.

With my axe, and brain, I managed to unlock Nibbles from the cage she had been trapped in.

We bonded then, and were set to start our journey at the school, together.

Since then, Nibbles has become a ruby crystal sandwraith.

by LayKary

by Durgonhunter

Groncicle- Vexy

Trader Johann was late for his arrival at Berk one day, so I was sent to look for him.

I found his ship, destroyed and covered in ice, near Berk, in the ocean.

On the shore was Johann, explaining what had happened.- a little dragon had hopped on his ship.

I named her Vexy.

I helped Vexy find her way home, back to her family.

I watched her grow, and as she did we bonded.

By ShiroKageFox

•Groncicle- IceWind

IceWind is Vexy's little sister, who I rescued when Mildew through her, and her other silblings off the edge of a cliff, and into the water.

Vexy and her mother where so thankful, they let me keep one.

Nadder- Lulu

I got Lulu out of the hatchery's collection of eggs. 

By FloofQueen

Death song- Melody

I rescued Melody from her mum's nest, after she was abandoned by her. 

Armorwing- Armor

I saved Armor from dragon hunters and she bonded with me. 

By FireNightSky

Smokebreath- Smog 

Smog is the second smoke breath I got. I won him in battle. 

Smokebreath- Skyfog

Skyfog is the first smokebreath I got. I also won her in battle.

By Nightfuryatom4

Whispering death- Groundwhisper

I got groundwhisper after finding her egg in the tunnels under Berk. 

Whispering death- Groundquake

I won groundquake in battle. 

Whispering death- Groundshake

I also won Groundshake in battle. 

Whispering death- GroundBurrow

I won GroundBurrow in battle.

•Whispering death- GroundSmasher

I won GroundSmasher in battle.

•Screaming death- Screech

I won Screech in battle. 

•Razorwhip- Cut

I found Cut's egg in an abandoned ship. 

Razorwhip- Snip

I won Snip in battle. 

By Vospader

Hotburple- Grunt

I won Grunt in battle. 

Snafflefang- Fangsnaffle

I won Fangsnaffle in battle. 

by dogloven

Snafflefang- Fangsnaffle Jr

I won fangsnaffle in battle.

By FroztWulf

Flightmare- Frightmare

I won Frightmare in battle. 

by Scarfywings (animated by mrizky)

Moldruffle- Mold

I won Mold in battle.

by Umbreon27

Speed stinger- Sting

I won sting in battle. 

By Okamisusi

•Speed stinger- Goldie

I won Gol hidein battle.

Fireworm queen- Helios

I won Helios in battle. 

By Scarfywings

•Shockjaw- Helpfulwarrior

I won Helpful warrior in battle. I named her after one of my friends.

•Hobblegrunt- Wobbles

I won wobbles in battle.

Eruptadon- Flare

I needed help, and didn't have a dragon that could fly into the depths of a volcano, so I got Flare's help.

Singetail- Frizzle

I saved Fizzle from being auctioned by dragon hunters.

by Arrowalker

•Flamewhipper- Firelash

Firelash stowed away on my dragon, after my journey on impossible island.

Snowwraith- Blizzard

Blizzard is my racing dragon.

by TosiLohi

•Typhoomerang- BurntSwirl

I won BurntSwirl in battle.

Titan Stormcutter- BreezeHopper

BreezeHopper is my fast storm cutter 

By Arrowalker

•Silver Phantom- Soar

Soar is my teen Phantom

•Raincutter- Splash

I won Splash in battle

•Triple stryke- Amethyst 

I was given Amethyst from her mother, for saving her.

By Wutend Bonfire

•Grapple grounder- *currently hatching*

Eggs:

1x Groncicle

1x Sandwraith

1x Triple stryke 

|~•~|

|~•~|

DeviantArt

|~•~|

|~•~|

Adoptables-

*Im working on including names, etc

Scenseredshocked, my Shellfire, by Bluemoon20523

Hibiscus, my Sequin Wing, by Flowercrystal

Amethyst, a FriendFriend draggo, by 1flower

Stormrider, a Stormchaser, by Scarfywings

Sunfly, a Gardendigger, by Scarfywings

Galaxywhip, a Vesupa, by Bavelly

Peach, an Infertide, by Alicornbrodie

DeathSky, a baby nightfury, by Nightfuryatom4

Mysterystripes, a Marshtiger, by themasterplan47

PurpleFuzz, a Woolly Howl, by Wutend Bonfire

GreyShell, a Shelleye, by GoldenWraith

Issie, a Mountain Jackoat, by Scarfywings

Kiki, a Hyeagle owl, by Scarfywings

Ziggy, a Ratagator, by Scarfywings

Keja, a Foxret, by Scarfywings

Eza, an Impatypus, by Scarfywings

Rei, a dingorse, by ScarfyWings

Deathsky, and another nightfury, by Wutend Bonfire

GreySky, a Muddicry, by chameishida

VioletWraith, a White Mamba, by Megaboltphoenix

WinterBreeze, a Svalbard Howl, by Okamisusi

|~•~|

|~•~|

Thank you to all the amazing artists who have done art for me!

|~•~|

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion
^^

Of course!

You've been added to the list! :)

Lululu6161's picture
Lululu6161
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Reviving this. For all those who are still waiting, I'll get your stuff done ^.^

AniuRavenwolf's picture
AniuRavenwolf
Supreme Viking Champion
Silver Fang

Can you write a a thingy about Silver Fang as she is playing around with Aniu on a feild of flowers and maybe include Aniu's love interest Flame Sword I can post pics later.

*All links open in new window*

Click on these images to go read my current fanfictions!

Aniu Ravenwolf and Mystery Strike

Drawn by the amazing Defy!

Mystery Strike edit by me!

A Baby Flightmare To Feed my most dirtubing unhealthy Obession

by Neverending Silverstorm

Ghostwing the Dreadfall Flightmare

^Drawn by the LIT Varku^

~Important Links~

Link to me and Whisper the Wolf's Book of Dragon Pages!

CLICK HERE!!

Link to ~Aniu's Retold Stories~ The Lost Alpha: A Tale of Two Sisters

CLICK HERE!

Link to my Night Fury Adopts

Click Here

My Sod Comic's Links

The First Quest

The Tail of Mystery Strike

COMING SOON!!!

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

I can try! Can you provide information on your characters personalities? This makes it easier for me as the writer, because I picture how your characters should act, and can discover a scene for them as a result ^^

victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Can you post all the information HERE. This is the thread i use for this now ;D