How I Earn Gems Really Quick [About 3000/ Month] [Not a cheat/exploit/hack]

13 replies [Last post]
VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer

Hello! Do you have a Titan Sreaming Death? If you do, it will be easy for you, and if you don't, this might take a little more time. It doesn't have to be a Screaming Death, but that is the best to use. And a titan really helps!

If you really want to get some of your dragons to the Titan Stage, but don't want to pay five bucks or can't, then this is the post for you, also, it may help anyone wanting to purchase something with gems.

What to do:

-Try to log in once a day, you will get 40 gems every 5 days, so this will give you some help. Also, make sure you reset all of your non ongoing dragon quests so you can find gem helmets / bags / chests. Then, log in every odd / even hour to enter a battle.

-BATTLES! Battles are your friend! If you use a titan to fight in them, blast away all your shots, die, repeat. This will cause you to get alot of damage points until the ship is destroyed or the time runs out. I always get gold. If you are like me, the chest you open will probably have some assortment of dragon eggs, saddles, farm items, gold, or gems. Usually, you can get lucky and get a dragon egg, but what mostly happens is you get GEMS! Jumpstart doesn't want to give you 750 gems in a egg, or 200+ in a saddle, they would rather give you just 50. Gold rewards almost always give you 50+ gems. This is good if you do 5-6 battles / day. 

-Alternate accounts! If you have more than one profile on your account, they you might aswell use it. Refresh stable quests and get more gems rewarding quests. I use this rarely, but make sure you also log in each day to each account to get 80 gems / 5 days. FYI! you have the same amount of gems on each account, and when you earn a gem in one account you get it in the other. Same as if you lose one, you also do in the other account.

Unfortunatly, there aren't many ways to earn gems, so try using these ways. I have been earning gems and trying to titan up five dragons. Its been a few weeks, and I have titaned three. Try using some of these methods to get gems and good luck!

-The Ruler of the Skies.

THE RULER OF THE SKIES:

IGN: iRuleTheSkies

Best dragon: Titan Screaming Death

All dragons:

-Titan Screaming Death

-Titan Snow Wraith

-Titan Monstrous Nightmare

-Adult DeathSong

-Adult Singe Tail

-Adult Razorwhip

-Adult Groncle

-Adult Whispering Death

-Adult Whispering Death

-Adult Typhoomerang

-Adult Deadly Nadder

-Adult Groncicle

-Baby Deadly Nadder

-Baby Hobblegrunt

-Baby Wispering Death (no stable. ;-;)

Stars: Silver 2 1/2

Guild: The Final Storm

MemberShip: None

gravityfallsfan5's picture
gravityfallsfan5
Supreme Viking Champion
~

This is a really useful compendium. I just have one question:

Do you have membership? You say you've titaned 3 dragons in the past few weeks. Did a monthly 500 gems help you with that?

I'm in it for the memes

Happy Holidays! Santa Dodo is coming to town.

(Pinsel by 1flower)

(Frightlight by 1flower)

(Merlin Titanglow by1flower)

(Aerohead by 1flower)

BOUNCIES!

Original Bouncies made by me: (not so impressive)

Bouncies/Blinkies/GIFs/Adobted Dragons by Others:

(Pinsel Bouncie by Rae Didgeridoo)       (Aerohead Bouncie by Autumn5467)

Awesome- no EPIC Merlin gif made by TildenWolfGirl. 

Colorbeam made by MidnightMare.

This amazing Banded Featherlure was created by amberleaf7. As was the whole entire Speceis! Thank you very much for letting my adopt it! Here is the link to the thread from which I got it: http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/introducing-banded-featherlure

name: Alacritous

Personality: Very fast and hyper. Likes to have fun! (often gets into trouble when he does stupid things)

Artsy Edits by Others:

Christmas Pinsel by 1flower. Thanks!                          Optic the Blind Nightfury, made by Autumn5467! Thanks!

Sandstone the Sand Wraith Chibi by 1flower. Thank you!!

Name: Crunch

Backstory: Found his egg at an empty nest with no sign of his siblings or parents. Been my friend ever sinse

Personality: Reckless

Autumn5467 made this! Thank you! Love it!!

I am very proud to have this Peridot Spirepoint Gemspitter, created by NightmareRebuff. She is very talented and smart, and I am honored to have this in my Signature!

Name: Chakra

Personality: Chakra has a friendly sort of aura about him. He is goot to go to when you're angry as you immediatly seem to calm down. Chakra is very kind and peaceful and always gentle. He perfers not to fight. Anyone who goes near Chakra feals healed or renewed. Even though he is peaceful, Chakra is very very protective. If you are in any danger at all, he will sheild you and fight for you.

Dragon's name: Daydream

Male or Female: Male

Personality: Calm, Soothing. 

Short Backstory (optional): I discovered a young Deathsong, abandoned by his kin. He was trapped in presumably some of his own "amber", but the more I think about it I imagine the others did it to him. I set him free, but I was scared of training him due to the Deathsong's reputation to eat other dragons... But I found out that he in particular didn't have any interest in other dragons. He prefered to heat wild boars, and deer and such, along with the occasional fish. I ttrained him and he is an excellent companion. When it's time to call the dragons back to the stables, he sings his song and the dragons all come flying back. Except for my Thunderdum of course; I have to send a dragon out to go get him.

(Made by Stiger23. thank you very much!)

The Speedstalker created by NightmareRebuff and goldenfury360 Thanks so much! 

Bio:

Name: Goosebumps

Personality: Loves to scare. Mostly Hallow (my Boneknapper) because he gets scared easily. He shivers and it rattles his bones loudly! Goosebumps can often be found hiding behind a corner, or underneath something. He never means any harm, and he'll leave you alone once you're used to his "attacks". 

Drawings/Art by others:

Me riding on Pinsel by astrid!!! Isn't it amazing!?!?!?!?

Sir Lancelot (my Razorwhip) in bouncie form! Thanks, Defy

Daydream (my Deathsong) in bouncie form! Thanks, Defy!

Pinsel the Creepy Clown by DuskDaybreak! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY THANKS.

Yay! You made it to the end! NOW DANCE WITH JAKE!

If you can read this then u smell

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
I had one

I had one, but I used the gems on a dragon egg. I never used them to Titan up a dragon. So yes, this is all by non member earning.

IisRandom's picture
IisRandom
Supreme Viking Champion
~*~

Tracking.

~~~

{Welcome}

To IisRandom's Signature

~~~

Imagination is like a constant flame

A light that never dies out

Dreams are like the smoke from the glowing fire

A visible whisper in the air before they dissipate to be replaced by another

Wishes are the embers from the flame

They keep your mind hopeful throughout your life

Stories are the fuel for the fire

They relay ideas, adventures, and knowledge to your mind

Never let your dreams die, your wishes go, and your love for stories leave you.

Once they're gone, so is the flame.

The flame that keeps your warm, happy, and hopeful through life.

~~~~~~~

~*~

~Credits~

Credit to myself for the story/poem

Credit to TosiLohi for the beautiful picture of my Nocturn Death Breather

Credit to NightmareRebuff for the Chiropan, Kigurumei, and Chibi Oriental Serpentfang

Credit to myself for the Hufflepuff Golden Snitch Dragon

Credit to myself for the silvery blue dragon

Credit to Witcherforever for the Dream Terrible Terror

Credit to xXPhinaXx for the Jelly-Bean-Crossed-With-Slime-Looking-Creature

Credit to a random online source for the amazing photo of Pearl

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! ^u^

Iamcrazyfordragons35
Dragon Master
Thanks.

Thanks. I want to titan up my zippleback. I am a member, but I spent my last 500 gems on a titan thunder drum! So, I would deffiantly take this advice!!!

Now you know that I love Toothless, lets get to the SoD info!

Name: Thegreatgreatnightfury

Clan: Unique Legacies

BFF: basiq (her name from scatch. I couldn't remember her in-game name!)

Dragons:

Blast: Titan thunerdrum (female)

Sandsurfer: Adult Sandwraith (Male)

Toothless: Adult nightfury (Male)

Iron: Titan Razorwhip (Male)

Ambersong: Adult death song (Female)

Metalwing: Adult armorwing (Male)

Torches: Adult singetail (female)

Sneaky: Titan terrible terror (female)

Raino: Adult raincutter (Male)

ShiverIce: Adult Shivertooth (Female)

Burst and Gas: Titan zippleback (Male)

Lava: Adult Eruptodon (Female)

Completed expansions: All of them!

Name: FuryOfTheWinter

Clan:

BFF:

Dragons:

Sandy: Adult Sand Wraith (Male)

Toothless: Adult Nightfury (Male)

Winter: Teen Deadly Nadder (Female)

Completed expansions:

Expansion in progress:

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

"when you earn a gem in one account you get it in the other. Same as if you lose one, you also do in the other account."

You mean characters, right?

まぬけ。

Clicky for my FAQ!

Tumblr - (NSFK!)

DeviantART - Dead and Done

Anime List - PM me to complain about my tastes

Discord/Skype: Ask! :)

Check out my Lioden and sign up using referral code mg8gwwc90l !

donnala's picture
donnala
Supreme Viking Champion
Yeppers

Yes, because if you have multiple Viking on one account, they share gems.

Drawing request status - OPEN

PM me details and a pic of your OC or anything you want drawn, and get it drawn by me.

HERE, HERE, and HERE are examples of my art.

Profile pic by AllyNadderRider

HUNTER'S SIGNATURE

​This is my Fluffy Sun Lover adoptable, Little Miss Starshine, by the jaw-dropping Witcherforever!

(Left) My Signature Protector adoptable, Oaken, by the amazing Witcherforever! (Right) My other signature protector, Bones, by Werewolfgirl1253! They protect my signature and everything in it, so BEWARE!

Meet my human OC's:

Freya, Lexa, Lancelot. By the AMAZING Vanilia Viking!!!! TYSM! These are the updated, more Viking-like versions of them. Former versions can be found below.

(Left) Lexa in Valka's armour (red version) by the crazily talented TosiLohi! Thanks! (Right) Lexa by the marvelous AllyNadderRider! Thanks!

(Left) AMAZING drawing of my OC Lancelot Edorian by the fantastic Vanilia Viking! (Right) Just as amazing drawing of my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin by Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

(Left) And amazing headshot of Lancelot Edorian by Georginia47 (aka Geo)! (Right) Awesome drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) with her blonde hair (her original color) by ​Vanilia Viking!

(Left) By the amazing Vanilia Viking! It's amazing! (Right) Lexa and my BFF, Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking) by Aisha Snowqueen! TYSM!

(Left) Edit by the WONDERFUL Nessie! TYSM!  (Right) Lexa by the almost too good to be true Pixel! THANK YOU!

Lexa headshot by Werewolfgirl1235! TY!

My Vimeo account.

Check out my unfinished and not to be continued fanfic of Lexa and Lancelot chapters (named The Story of Us):

The Story of Us: Official Tracking Post

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa in Valka's armor (red version) by Aelyras! TYSM! (Right) Amazing drawing of my main Viking in Snoggletog theme, LezLexa by Frytha! Thanks!

LezLexa drawings by TosiLohi! Thanks so much fellow clan member!

​_______________________________

​Click HERE for my FAQ's about me.

​Click HERE for my drawing  thread.

​Click HERE     for   my   OC   thread.

​______________________

(Left) Amazing drawing of Lexa by the o-so-talented Fireflash! Thank you! (Right) By the amazing Mangopopcorn!

My OC Lexa and my friend, Vanilia Viking by me! :D

LezLexa, my Viking by TosiLohi! Thanks so much!

Lexa by Archery and Dragons! Thanks so much!

By the amazing Vanilia Viking! She drew my beautiful Starblue for my birthday :D

Adorably cute drawing of Starblue given to me for Secret Santa by the amazing Vanilia Viking! Thanks!

(Left) Starblue by the fantasticly talented Duckei! TY! (Right) Starblue being silly and playing in a puddle by Alicornbrodie!

Starblue by FloofQueen! TYSM!

Isn't this just so cute? A birthday present from Aelyras! Thanks so much! I <3 It!

Above are adorable edits of Starblue by the ridiculously talented Georginia47!

(Left) Amazing blinkie by no other than the best blinkie maker Nessie! (Right) Cute headshot of Starblue by Nessie!

(Left) Edit of Starblue by the spectacular Archery and Dragons! (Right) Cute edit of Starblue by amazing Aelyras!

Starblue the Night Fury by the amazing Scar Dragon Rider! Thank you!

Amazing blinkie of Starblue by ​DatOneTrumpet​!

Both of the above drawings of Starblue by ​DatOneTrumpet​! TYSM!

(Left) Awe-inspiring gif of Starblue by Laykary! (Right) Wonderful eye edit of Starblue by the talented Ruggedturf!

Both above by Lovlytigerss! Thank you so much!

(Left) By the awesome Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By nightfuryatom4! Thanks!

(Left) Also by Georginia47! Thanks! (Right) By the talented Laykary (aka Lake) Thanks!

Both of thee above by the amazing and always kind LunarPride!! TYSM!

__________________________________________________________________________________

I love editing, drawing and writing. I currently have a book with 70 thousand words. And P.S. to everyone, you can call me Hunter, or Hunt ;)

A little bit about my main OC, Lezia Lexa Larkin:

Dragons: Renzo (Sand Wraith) Starblue (Night Fury). Main dragon is Starblue.

She can control and create fire, which can come in handy with life threating events. When she discovered her power, her hair went from brown to red with a few streaks of white. She and Starblue received their scars from a Skrill. Long story short, they were flying and a Skrill attacked them for no reason. Lexa's fire wouldn't work in the storm, and Starblue didn't react fast enough. Panicked, Lexa's fire finally sparked. She shot the Skrill with a blast. It didn't hurt much, but it was enough to send the Skrill on it's way.

Parents: Deceased. They died long ago of a kind of infection.

Hobbies: Reading, spending time in her red glass palace with her dragons, taking long flights, racing, training with her dagger and dragons.

Weapon(s) of choice: Her golden dagger given to her by her deceased boyfriend (I know, it's like she has a curse).

​A little bit about my other OC, Lancelot Edorian:

Dragons: Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko, Flightmare) Hungarian (Armorwing) Fleetfoot (Razorwhip). Main dragon is Fleetfoot.

He's like any normal viking. He like's his family, his dragons, ect. Unlike a lot of vikings, he has no battle scars. He has a growing affection to Lexa.

Parents: Alive and healthy. A younger sister.

Hobbies: Also reading, flights, acting, going on adventures searching for more dragons and islands, and drawing.

Weapon(s) of choice: His to stainless steel axes.

________________________________________________________________________________________

An edit I did of my OC, Lexa, with her Sand Wraith Renzo.

As you can see in the pictures, I can edit colours, teleport people from one picture to another, and do other things too. So, look out for my editing and drawing threads.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Other OC edits & drawings:

Left, adorable drawing of my baby Woolly Howl, Leah, and right, chibi Armorwing, Hungarian, both by Vanilia Viking!

(Left) By the AMAZING Frytha! TYSM!    (Right) AMAZING drawing of Lexa's sister, Freya, but Autumn5467!

(Left) My OC, Lexa, with her NF Starblue. By me. (Right) Lexa and Starblue by the talented Georgina47! TY!

(Above) Amazing screenshot edit by the skilled editor VeeVeela!! TYSM!

Lexa by the amazingly skilled editor Werewolfgirl1235! TYSM!

My OC, Sy (short for Sheldon Yoko) by Flowercrystal! Thanks!

Hungarian chibi by the amazing FloofQueen! Thanks!

Freaking more-than-amazing drawing of Sy by the talented, artistic Ruggedturf! TYSM!

(Left) Fleetfoot by Archery and Dragons!                 (Right) Hungarian my OC by Flowercrystal!

Hungarian, Renzo, Fleetfoot. Bases by MegaboltPhoenix!

(Left) Very cute pic of Renzo & Lexa by Laykary! (Right) Cool drawing of Hungarian by Archery and Dragons!

A happy birthday gift from Vanilia Viking, of Lexa, Lancelot, and Rhaeyne (Vanilia Viking)! TYSM!

Lancelot by Ruggedturf! Thanks!

Proud member of The Resistance! Below is my cyber dragon, Firest, by Megaboltphoenix.

Species: Monstrous Nightmare

Biotech: 94% Robot

Cyber Ability: Creates walls of fire coming from any direction or all directions.

He also has a video game made by Megaboltphoenix, which can be found HERE.

The Resistance member-only badge.

A picture of my future Stormcutter, Sumo, by the talented and amazing drawer SupeDragoTraine!

A drawing of my dog, Bones, done by the amazing Georginia47! Thank you so much!

Me and my Night Fury by the amazing Cinderflower! TYSM Cinderflower!

The amazing edit of me and my Skrill, OC (don't ask me why I called him that;)), done by the amazingly talented Cinderflower! TYSM!

Me and OC, we are best friends for ever. No matter what separates us, we will always be together.

​_____________________________________________________________________

(Left) My Splinterhorn adoptable which I called Splinterhound by Flowercrystal! (Right) My Seaspike adoptable

called Kebab, by Werewolfgirl1235!

(Left) Vanilia (named after Vanilia Viking, my BFF) my Rocky Mountain Davus by MegaboltPhoenix! (Right) Lez the Whirlpool by DatOneTrumpet! TY!

Coraline, my Coral Leaper adoptable by Georginia47! She's based of the movie Coraline ;)

My Ukrainian Mistus adoptable, Vericops, by Megaboltphoenix! Thanks!

My Roaming Sand Devil adoptable, Usetess, by ScarfyWings! (Info HERE)

This is Maui, my Glowy Cave Lizard adoptable by ScarfyWings! (HERE is backstory)

Meet Eaglestorm, my Feathered Fan Wing adoptable by ScarfyWings. (Backstory HERE)

​Curanian, my Singing Fin Wing adoptable, by ScarfyWings! (Bacstory HERE)

Meet Daredevil, my Shadow Hunter adoptable by ScarfyWings. Thanks! (Backstory HERE)

​My Ice Piercer adoptable, Glacier, by ​ScarfyWings!​ (Backstory HERE)

Spikes, adopted from Georginia47, base by Megaboltphoenix. Info can be found by clicking on either pics.

Hisense, my Sprectral Leviathan adoptable, by the amazing Wutend Bonfire!

(Left) Nessie my in-game Deadly Nadder by Nessie!                       (Right) Renzo by Nessie! Thanks!

AMAZING drawing of Sy by 1flower! TYSM! Though Christmas is over, I just couldn't say goodbye to this amazing pic.

Statuses:

Stamps by SweetDuke

LezLexa's Dragons

Lozeno (Sand Wraith), Rhaeyne (Hobblegrunt), OC (Skrill), Lezia (Gronicicle), Shearwinder (Razorwhip)

Lancelot (Death Song), Sprout n Lout (Zippleback), Lump (Gronckle), Baymax (Armorwing), BullBoo (Buffalord)

Paralysis (Flightmare).

Well, this is the end of my horrible and boring siggy. The only good parts were the art :)  Thank you all for the amazing edits and art.

Below is an amazing Night Fury headshot of Starblue by the creative and talented FloofQueen! TYSM!

FAREWELL

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

An alternate account would be a different account. Different characters, too. Hence the confusion regarding the term flips.

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
Yeah

Yes I do. Character and profile mean the same thing to me. XD

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Ahh, I actually meant the acocunt thing haha but that clears it up.

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
Okay

Just trying to make sure I'm not rambling nonsense. Glad it cleared it up.

:)

CristalWings's picture
CristalWings
Chief
helpful. tracking.

helpful. tracking.

Me and Toothless II ~ 12-21-16                                              Edited by the amazing Donnala :)  

I am 

Art website down below!

CristalWings

(known as XCristalWingsX in SOD)

second profile: CristalSprings

Type: Young Lady

Nickname: Cristal

Clan: Unique Legacies (info? All the way down)

Leader: FireTheFighter

Trophies: 624

Besties: ClayCanyon,

TizziLizzie,

QueenAbagail

(previously known as Springvneedham),

FireTheFighter

(previously Firefighter),

Ivy is Deadly,

Olivia is Amazing,

and TightWing. 

Hang out: Wilderness, Training Grounds, & Edge

Friend code: PM me for it

Personalities: Loyal, Kind, Encouraging, Forgiving, Caring, Patriotic

Art website: http://snpart.wixsite.com/creationbybrush

Real-Life favorites:

winter

blue

horses

purses

art

singing

acting

music

dogs

cooking

movies

friends

I Love:

1. Hanging out with friends!

2. Winning races!

3. Getting new dragons!

4. Quests!

5. Soaring through the sky!

Current Dragons:

in received order

1. Jewel (lady nadder)

2. Zap (guy shackjaw)

3. Red Amber (lady deathsong)

4. Valor (guy armorwing)

Fav.  5. Gold (lady razorwhip)

6. Raphael (guy singetail)

7. Rocky (guy erutadon)

Fav.  8. patriot (guy typhoomerang)

Fav. 9. Toothless II (guy sand wraith)

10. Queen Elsa (lady groncicle)

11. Aquada (lady sliqifier)

12. Leena (lady sand wraith)

Biography:

Hello everyone! I'm CristalWings! I'm an elder of the clan Unique Legacies! I have been playing SOD for over a year now!  I love all of  the HTTYD movies and seasons! (but i like the first best!). Like most I adore Hiccup and Toothless! I am not a member sadly but I dont like the idea of paying real money to play a game. (that doesnt mean im not a serious player!)  But I have done a free month of membership and did quite a bit of the packs! I love painting, (my account pic is usually one that I painted!!) singing,acting and of course playing SOD! My favorite music artists are TobyMac, Britt Nicole, Mandisa, and For King and Country! I often watch SilverWeed San on youtube! I love dogs and horses! My favorite color is light blue which is how i came up with my name. I have bought the Edge, Icestorm Island, and the deathsong pack. Whenever i find an argument i try to stop it with everyone leaving happy so i guess im a Peacemaker here in the game. Im always posting something cool so check out my track! I love you all! Keep on shining!!!  

~ CristalWings :D

Majestic Toothless

Image result for toothless pic

How to Train Your Dragon movie poster

Image result for httyd movie poster

Image result for httyd movie gifs

Well i would not have guessed that they use a cat to make the toothless animations! :/ Maybe!!

Image result for httyd 1 movie gifs

Duh da duh We're dead.

How To Train Your Dragon 2

Image result for HTTYD pics and short videos 150X 150X

Doesnt Toothless have a cheshire-like smile in this picture!!! So cute and different! 

friend fight

Related image

3..2..1..HES DOWN!!!

lol lol lol :D

My clan recruiting picture (made by XFirefighterX ~clan leader)

Currently on No. 96 in top clans. We are very friendly and always wanna hang out 

with friends or clanmates. We help each other who is in need.

Clan Leader: FireTheFighter
Current Members: 61/100
Current Elders: Me and... I dont know! They change all the time! :D 

Clan Rules: 

1. Must have 100+ trophies to join 
( I will update trophies required when the clan grows even more bigger )
2. Must be friendly and helpful
3. Respect each other
4. Win trophies every so often you play so we will move up

5. No hackers (if u see a hacker from the clan report to me w/ proof)
6. Have fun :)

We are very nice to each other and are like family! Each one of us is unique in our own way! If you want to join, PM me your friend code, in game name, and # of trophies and I will check you out! Must have 100+ trophies to join! To be elder, you must have 2,000 trophies! Thanks!! And good luck!! ~Cristal :D

VoidVenture's picture
VoidVenture
Wilderness Explorer
Thank you all.

I really appreciate all of you thanking me for making this guide! It means a lot to me! 

And as always, I will see you, in the next post!

-The Ruler of the Skies.

josyj's picture
josyj
Jarl
tips

I sure do appreciate your tips and thank you.

Josyj