Help!

5 replies [Last post]
Embalathedragon...
Berk's Power Player

Something seems to be going on with the game for me! Today when I tried to get on on my laptop, the server timed out. So I tried again, and again, and again, but whatever I did, I couldn't get in game! So I thought "oh hey, I'll just go on mobile, that always seems to work". But the same error occurred. I don't know if it's an issue with the WiFi or just a random glitch. It's strange because I went on my laptop and phone yesterday and the game worked fine. I don't really know what to do at this point, other than wait till tomorrow and try again. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them before and if they know what to do about it. Thanks!

By the incredible ToshiLoshi, thank you so much :D

THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE!

Shakester's picture
Shakester
Dragon Master
I wouldn't worry.

With a post just yesterday from the admins here confirming something new is coming to the game, you'll be getting these issues until the update is officially released. Happens for every update or expansion. Mine glitched out on me tonight, too. Just cross your fingers and hope the update is sooner rather than later. 

My YouTube Channel: "Envis Flames"

~Rise of Dragons: HTTYD-Based Post-Human DRAGON RPG

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! In-game I am "Ramalaclaire" and I'm a member of the clan "The Dragon Racers".

Feel free to send me a friend request in game, but I won't openly give out my friend code. If you want to friend me on the game you can send me a PM asking for that code. :3 

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I had the same issue yesterday. The server probably borked out a couple times.

Be kind to your fellow forum members! Please don't ruin threads with long, image-heavy and cluttered signatures!

Neo // likes to draw things sometimes

Questions? I have a FAQ!

Please read it before requesting art!

cool links:

Click here for art tips!

Tumblr (NSFK!)

DeviantART 

Anime List 

By Chameishida!

Peepo the most Powerful: King of the Night Furies ©

Fluffyk97's picture
Fluffyk97
Supreme Viking Champion

Yeah tbh I have been having a lot of Server timeouts lately, might possibly be them just working on the new stuff, or for at least my side, my bad internet. Hard to tell with SoD tbh.

Fluffyk

"They can take your world. They can take your heart. Cut you loose from all you know. But if it's your fate... then every step forward will always be a step closer to home"

"Carrying around a little hurt can't be all that bad. Hurting is part of caring."

YouTube Instagram Tumblr

WARNING: Not Completely Kid Friendly

/ Age: 22 / Vikings: 3 / Dragons: 200+ / Member / Racer /

/ Leader of Sanctum of Dragontide / Partime member of Permanent Damage /

Started Playing 3-24-2018

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I normally never disconnect from the game, so I'm guessing in this case it's definitely on SoD's side. It seems to be working fine again now, though.

Embalathedragon...
Berk's Power Player
~

Update: Welp the game seems to be working perfectly fine today so thats random. Must have been because of the new update thats coming...