Help...

3 replies [Last post]
Mack0927's picture
Mack0927
Supreme Viking Champion

So I've always loved SoD. And I have a lot of fun playing it but recently I've been getting bored. I don't have any quests and I suck at dragon tactics. Any suggestions?

Hi! My name is Mack! I have 3 accounts if you see me in the game say hi! I love meeting new people!

Art Gallery!

So many wonderful people have done art for me I've put them all in a couple of collages! (I will credit all artists at the end)

Zephyrus!

My Other Dragons!

Fan Dragons!

"I've decided I don't want to fight dragons"

-Hiccup Haddock

Profile Picture by Hillevij

Artists (Also including artists whose pictures aren't in here!): Hillevij, ImDerpySheylaYT, The Blobfish Queen, LissaFish, Megaboltphoenix, DyliehIdol1214, ParakeetAndine, Astridstormflyo, Chameishida, Fireflash, and Minion V1!

MinionV1's picture
MinionV1
Dragon Master
Hiii

Hi mack I saw you in SoD :P I couldn’t say hi though because I still had chat ban :/ Here are some things that I like to do when I get bored and some other things that you could do i guess:

-Find nice spots and make screenshots.

-draw your, or other peoples dragons/vikings. (Even if you think you can’t draw, which i’m sure is not true, doing this can be really fun. Just don’t try to make it perfect and see what you’ll end up with. (Or at least that’s what i try to do when i draw lolll))

-fly around with your favorite dragons while listening to some music and relax.

-design armor or weapons for your viking or dragon that you would like to see in the game (or just something random).

-or maybe design a dragon and give them a story (i dunno).

-rewatch the movies and bring back memories of other times you watched them lol.

-do stuff on your farms.

i hope this is somehow useful,

MinionV1.

and also sorry. My English is pretty bad.

Sorry for bad English :P

Mack0927's picture
Mack0927
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks! Ill try it out!

Thanks! Ill try it out!

Mack0927's picture
Mack0927
Supreme Viking Champion
Thanks! Ill try it out!

Thanks! Ill try it out!