Finished all the quests? What do I do now?
I finished since I was last a member and now I have nothing to do but run around all day. Is there anything better to do? and I probably posted this in the wrong place, sorry.
Here's some things you can do:
- Wait for new quests/expansions to be added
- Race in Thunder Run
- Play the mini games
- Chat/role-play with others
- Farm and fish
- Do stable quests
- Do battles every 2 hours
- Take some screenshots of your dragons and viking
- If you want to try it out, you could try making screenshot comics. Lots of people make those when they get bored in game.
- Try to get all the achievments in your journal if you haven't already done so
- Make up goals for yourself to keep the game interesting. For example, set a goal of an amount of trophies you would like to get. After you reach it, up the amount of trophies you would like to have or think of some other goal you could achieve; like getting one of each dragon.
That's all I can think of for now. I hope something in this list helps you.
For me thing I always do:
Flying Around with my dragon
waiting fror battle by ever 2 hour
Play a different game until new content comes out :þ
I Am following the arrow to talk to snotlot and it keeps me terming around