FAQ's for CoTC 2019

40 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Hello Vikings!  We have noticed a few of you have some questions regarding this year’s Clash of the Clans. We want to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of the do’s and don’ts of this year’s competition, as we have changed some things. 

We have added two new rules into the tournament:
NO Clan hopping
NO One-single member clan

To clear up any confusion, clan hopping is defined by joining a new clan after your clan has been ruled out from the tournament. Therefore, prior to the start of Week 2, clan members who are part of the Top 8 MUST include the Clan Name and Viking Name of all members on the "CoTC Top 8" thread, as our team will be monitoring this thread. Clan leaders may post all members Viking names if they wish to do so. After 1:30 PM PST on April 8th, NO MEMBER may be added into any clan. All members will be internally locked and NO changes will be made, no exceptions.

Vikings CANNOT eliminate clan members due to unfair reasons. This means that if a clan is eliminating members to higher the chances of winning with a smaller clan, they will be disqualified. Clan members should only be removed from a clan if they are not actively participating or if they are found to be breaking any tournament rules. Please be aware that our team can internally see current clan members, and we will be monitoring clan activity to make sure everyone is playing by the rules.  

As we have mentioned before, the one-single member clan is defined as Clans made up of Vikings under the same user account. Clans who participate under such actions are dishonest and promote the use of dummy accounts. Those who are caught with multiple Vikings in one clan belonging to the same user account will automatically be disqualified and further actions will be taken.

Please use this thread to ask any questions regarding Clash of the Clans. Thank you

Scalecakes's picture
Scalecakes
Supreme Viking Champion
*burps*

Thanks for clearing up those rules, Bryn! I'm really glad to see so many positive changes in the clan tournament this year. Big thanks to all of you @ team SoD for taking some of our suggestions to heart! Just knowing that you notice & consider our feedback gives me so much hope for the future of this game. Even though I'm not participating this year, I really do appreciate the effort y'all are putting into this event. You guys & gals are awesome

~Glacia ~

Friend Code:                 UDT:                          Trophies:

FH6EN6                          400,000                      7,000  & counting!

Bittersnap - - Titan Deadly Nadder   Slushrusher - - Groncicle   Moondancer - - Light Fury

Stormfiend - - Titan Snow Wraith  Alablaster- - Titan Gronkle   Frostveil - - Changewing

Leadbelcher - - Titan S. Death     Splintghast - - Razorwhip   Gobblegut - - Titan Scauldron

Thistlemaw - - Titan Sand Wraith      Forgebane - - Armor Wing    Shiverplume - - Silver Phantom

Slinktalon - - Titan Grim Gnasher     Dreadshaw - - Titan Skrill       Chillrend - - Shivertooth     

Mournfang - - Titan Woolly Howl   Voltdredger - - Titan Shockjaw   Crawlock - - Titan Deathgripper

Shimmerstrike - - Titan Flightmare   Withertwist - - Titan T. Stryke    Freezerburn - - Titan Dramillion

Snowskipper - - Titan Speed Stinger   Squallspewer - - Titan Thunderdrum  Cupquake  - - C. Quaken

Dirgeharpe - - Titan Deathsong    Mistweaver - - Titan Stormcutter   Toothless - - Night Fury
Ironbreaker - - Crimson Gorecutter    Anklebiter - - Perma-Baby Boneknapper  Pummelrut - - Eruptodon

= Main Racing Dragon!   = Main Battle Dragon!   = Favourite Hangout Dragon!

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
Applauding!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Applauding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for Httyd clapping hands gif

This video does not belong to me, but a big cheater in this game made this - teaching others how to cheat to win a tournament.  This is a copy of the original, but edited to take what is not appropriate for others to hear. 

https://youtu.be/pzJwHrp4pI0    Stop dummies playing

Related image Image result for standing alone for what is right

Phantoms are now on discord

Not associated with the Phantom Knightz clan, it belongs to adad

Retired from tournaments - Last tournament ride 2018

Fallen Viking - Might Wind Rider (Got hacked by a hacker)

Forever gone 2/07/14 - 1/16/2015

The Phantom Lords/The Phantom Shadows - Admin hear us loudly and clearly - stop the hackers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOEPpTCkKPM

A tribute to Hiccup of HTTYD, who would never have achieved anything if he'd obeyed the unjust authority figures in his life. If he'd 'stayed put' like he was commanded at the beginning of the story by his father/Gobber, he would never have met Toothless, and would've probably been killed in dragon training. Instead he refuses to obey- he runs from the ideals of his father and what it means to be a 'traditional Viking', and ends up changing an entire society's outlook in the process. To the Phantoms watching this who are losing hope that we can change the fate of SoD, remember that "running is a victory"- even taking the smallest stand against authority (like sneaking out the back door in Hiccup's case) can have powerful, unforeseen consequences. We have to keep fighting, even if we can't see the end of the road right now.  Roar Phantoms!     by Art

Image result for standing alone for what is right

by Orcawave101

made by Orcawave101

Made by Diamond (Friendship with Diamond Storm)    and other two are made by Nessie (Friendship with Snow Leopards)

Made by AegonTheConquerer - above and below picture........  Cartoon Characters by Northlark

Above Made by Blossom - (used Might Wind Rider as model).  Below made by Stworzydlak

by NightFuryLover Thank you NightFuryLover 

made by Orcawave101

View Full Size Image

from Buffert

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
A wild post appeared!!!

Tracking.

I am so glad that you've listened to the advice given on the forums. I just don't think that it is the best idea to make people give out their usernames on a Public Forum.

Welcome To My Signature

"You know, I'm cursed with morals. I was raised a certain way. I wish I wasn't. I wish I was raised by wolves." -Carson Daly

In Game Name (IGN): Nyghtingale

Friend Code: Not Accepting

(By Arrow)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nyightingale

Art was done by Fireflash

Nyghtingale is my in-game character. She takes on my own personality because... she is literally me. During quests, Nyghtingale loves to muck around and try to break the system by utilizing glitches- just for laughs, but she always produces reliable results. She is a fair Viking and she never uses glitches for her own personal gain. Some of my profile info will be listed below:.............

In Game Name:  Nyghtingale..............

Friend Code: Not Accepting...................

Clan: The Phantom Lords......................

Trophy Count (About): 8,500...............

Characters:

Sasha

Art was done by DuskDayBreak

She prefers to be called Lynx . She hates her real name. Lynx is bold and loud. She is like Luna Lovegood in the sense that she is rather... odd. Loud, shameless and spontaneous (not to mention immature). Lynx enjoys being flashy, showing off her skills. Once she sets her mind to something, she is naturally good at it. The problem is that she loses focus easy and doesn't like setting herself to standards. She craves adventure and can grow bored easily. Lynx love to talk... a lot. Often times, you cannot get her to shut up about this and that. Combined with her ADHD, it is extremely difficult to keep track of her conversations. She is particularly fast on her feet but has low stamina levels. She is strong and tall for her age. Lynx is stubborn and laid-back most of the time. She does not like to follow orders. Some of her skills include: being double jointed, the ability to be able to climb almost any surface, very good at mimicking animal sounds and is EXTREMELY good at sneaking around. However, there is a side to Lynx that she does not show very often. She is very lazy and selfish at times.

.Lyra

..Art was done by Chameishida

Lyra is more a kick-butt-now, ask-questions-later type of gal. She is brash and ruthless, quick to resort to physical violence to solve issues... and she is good at it. Really good. She is not a woman of many words, preferring to speak through her actions than words. Of course, if you get her mad, be prepared for the worst verbal... and physical lashing of your life. Lyra is hot-headed and slightly cocky about her fighting prowess, although it is justifiable. Lyra likes to keep to herself, preferring to quietly read a book or beat up some practice dummies than actual human interaction. As a result, she can come off as edgy and mysterious... and she likes it that way. She is a serious cynic and comes across as standoffish and brooding. Not that she really cares. Darker topics interest her and are sometimes the only way to get her make an actual conversation, beyond 1-worded sentences. Again, she likes to communicate through actions, not words. She has less academic smarts across find more street smarts. She is an amazing rider with a need for speed and showing up the competition.

Claudia

Art was done by DuskDayBreak

One of Claudia s most defining traits is her cold and sarcastic attitude towards everything that breathes. Her sarcasm is different, though. It is much more subtle and soft-spoken. Typically, she poses her insults as a compliment, that after careful consideration, turn out to be insults. She delivers them coolly, directly and apathetically with a calm and collected demeanor, giving no indication in her voice or face that she is, in fact, being sarcastic. She is brutal when giving someone a verbal lashing, not because she raises her voice or her fists, simply because her insults are sophisticated, shrewd and complex. She is the type of girl who does not have to do much to stand apart from the crowd. However, Claudia is no way an extrovert, the reason why she puts herself in social situations is purely one of two reasons, the first one being is that she wants to go people watching. Where she sits in some corner and watches people, how they react and their social cues. She just observes them, untangles their motives and finds their interests. The second reason is that she wants to show up the competition, along with being stubborn, Claudia is a show-off. Just, not in the physical sense. Claudia, at her core, is an intellectual, preferring to beat her foes either brain as opposed to brawn. Of course, she is willing to get in a tussle, if absolutely necessary. She finds it beneath her. Claudia is highly observant. She pays extreme attention to detail, nothing escapes her keen eye and flawless memory. Due to her observant nature, she can glean a crazy amount of information about a person simply by looking at them. She is pretty much a walking encyclopedia, filled with tins of random and oddly relevant facts for any given situation. However, with her great intelligence, comes great social anxiety. Claudia buried this under layers of brashness but, this insecurity can be sorted out by the way she avoids social and emotional get-togethers entirely. It is not often that another emotion aside from apathy spreads across her facial features. She hates any kind of affectionate contact with another human being, be it a hug or a simple handshake. Due to her inability to express her emotions, Claudia finds herself at a lack of friends. She usually plays this off as her not wanting any friends but sometimes, when a dragon is your only friend, you can get lonely. The result, she makes a lot of enemies. Usually because of her showoff-ness and unforgiving attitude, and sarcasm.

Aeryn Nyght

Art was done by Tosilohi

No one knows who Aeryn is. Not truly. They only know the persona she puts forth for them. This is why Aeryn is such a difficult character to write for and describe. She has multiple different personalities and will switch through them at the flip of a light. In a sense, it is quite similar to the multifaceted personality disorder, only, Aeryn recognizes her many personas. She chooses not to show anyone her true colors due to some insecurities. She switches personalities to shield herself from emotional damage as well as hiding away any insecurities. She starts off as a blank canvas every time she meets someone new. She observes them, analyzes them. She untangles their motives, figures out their personality, what they like, what they don’t like, then she tailors herself to become the person they would like (or hate, depending on how she wants to be perceived) the most. Her distressed youth explains why she feels she needs to conform, as well as shine, in every situation. With Aeryn, you never know if her reactions are genuine or just part of her charade. Her real personality is unpleasant to say the best. She is highly judgemental. She looks down on those around her. She is very apathetic towards others and everything she does has some ulterior motive. She is a queen at manipulation. Nearly everyone word that she utters is sugar coated in some way. She has the world wrapped around her fingers. Aeryn is very skilled when it comes to reading both people and animals. This is because, in her youth, she would sit in some corner and watch. Observe how people react, body language and their social cues. She views it as going to a zoo to watch funny animals. Yes, that is how lowly she thinks of everyone else. Not that you could tell.

Gail Cyrek

Art was done by Katarile

Gail is adorable. She is short, cute and very softspoken. A lot of people think she is innocent, will try to protect her. Gail does not like attracting much attention as people have a tendency to stare. She is very insecure about her face (since it is severely deformed on the left side) and does her best to conceal it. She gets very annoyed if someone asks about it. However, with this silence comes the ability to listen. She observes the world around her and is able to spot even the tiniest of details. This silent brilliance has made her a stellar judge of character. She reads body language very well and has a certain flare of stubbornness about her. Still, she is very dark. Generally, when she speaks, most people cannot hear what she says, which is probably a good thing because what she does say is usually pretty dark or gory. She often says random and slightly disturbing things and speaks extremely softly anyone can barely hear her. Gail seems to be pretty timid but is generally ruthless. She is a bit of a pyromaniac.

Dragons:

Nightshade

...............................................................................................................................Edits were done by Rebell and Cocopuppy

Windracer

........................................................................................................................Edit was done by Archer................  ..................................................................................

Strykana's picture
Strykana
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Sorry, but I choose the right not to post my username on the forum, nor ask this of my clanmates. Many players use personal information (name/age/location) when creating their usernames. Being forced to share this publicly is unnecessary and a likely breach of privacy. 

That being said, we have no problem listing all the viking names in our clan. It's really the responsibility of the admins to use their access privileges to verify an account and its vikings... or at the very least, request that the usernames be PM'd to an admin (not publicly posted). 

P.S. Not everybody has a forum account or even reads the forum, including clan leaders, which may prove to be problematic when you attempt to enforce new rules and requirements at the last minute.

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Posting Account Information
Hi Strykana, we understand that some fellow Vikings might feel the same way. We will allow clan members to PM the account name if they wish to do so but all times and dates given are to be received before then, any messages after 1:30 PM PST will not be valid. Clan Name and Viking Name MUST still be posted on the forum. Thank you.  

LaGuardianaDeNadders's picture
LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior
:O

We have to send our information to you or another person?
What is the last day to send my account info?

(Google translator alters the order of what I write)

¡¡¡Welcome to my signature!!!

Dato Important :

Speak Spanish (hablo español)

last dragons added : Nadder, Strike and Crimson Goregutter.

maybe I forget a dragon ... *Loses the account* 

and...

Image made at the exact moment, in Statics Battle :0

Credits: EmeraldHuntress65

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I have a question about this. I don't know any of my clan members' usernames and only a few of them have forum accounts so I can't really pm all my clan members and tell them you need their username. Also some of them are not very active in the game so contacting them in game and telling them is also not an option.  If my clan makes it to round 2, would it be ok if I gave you just my username since I'm the leader? I can give you all my clan members' viking names but the only username I can give you is mine.

Want to know a little about me? Scroll through my signature to get to the About Me section

(Legends sung by Kelsea Ballerini)

Nightstar by Piggyxl

Crystel by Piggyxl

Frostflare by Piggyxl

Frostflare by nocats

(clan banner made by the talented piggyxl) 

Looking for a clan? Check out the Isle of Gazoo Clan Recruitment thread to see if Isle of Gazoo is right for you. If you're interested in joining, let me know even if all the spots in the clan are full. I might be able to find a spot for you. If you put in a join request in game and you don't reply on the Recruitment thread, if you could please put a brief message stating you've seen the Recruitment thread on the forum instead of the standard "Hi. Please let me join your clan." that would be greatly appreciated. :) 

The above 2 Isle of Gazoo banners made by the amazing EmeraldHuntress65.

Isle of Gazoo Clan Crest given to me by Gertie Gazoo and made by a friend of her's(don't know the name of the friend)                                  

The greatest treasures are not gold,

nor jewels, nor works of art.

They cannot be held in your hands-

They're held within your heart.

For worldly things will fade away

As seasons come and go.

But the treasure of true friendship

Will never lose its glow.

(Poem from the Disney movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure)

(From the song Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover, background for Star Wars banner and the one above from Google Images)

Profile Pic's a little hard to see, so here it is so you can actually see it:

HPowers banner by Gertie Gazoo

(Background found on Google Images)

(Background for Prequels Banner and Sequels Banner found on Google Images)

Related image

Related image

About Me:

The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I enjoy studying the Bible and learning from it. I live by Bible standards and strive to apply Bible principles in my life everyday. Of course, I'm not perfect and would never claim to be. However, when I make a mistake I do my best to learn from it and then do my best not to repeat it. I apologize when neccessary and accept correction where it's needed. I happily talk about my religion and beliefs with others but I don't force it on them. If they aren't interested or tell me they don't want to talk about it, I respect that.

For more information on Jehovah's Witnesses, for answers to your Bible-based questions, or for information on a varity of topics, some of which  include: animals, countries, how to deal with bullies, how to have a happy family life, how to make real friends, and depression, please visit jw.org.

Favorite Colors: Purple and Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and almost anything Chocolate (I say almost anything because there are some things chocolate I don't like. For example chocolate covered cherries)

Favorite Music: Country, Pop, and Disney Songs

Favorite Seasons: Spring and Summer

Favorite HTTYD Characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, and Tuffnut

Favorite Things To Do: read, sing, listen to music, play computer games, video games, board games, card games, watch tv/movies, and spend time with my mom and sister

Things I Collect:  Books, Dvds, Cds, stickers, stuffed animals, Star Wars stuff, and dolls (dolls I collect include Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz, Moxie girls, Disney Princess and others)

Favorite Dragon Species: Furies(Night Fury, Light Fury, and NightLights)

Favorite In-Game Dragons: Woolly Howl, Windwalker,  Sand Wraith, and Deadly Nadder

Favorite Vegetables: Corn and Potatoes

Favorite Fruits: Grapes and Bananas

Please Note: I do not have Facebook, Discord, Instagram, Twitter, or any other form of social media. If you wish to contact me, here on the forum or in game are the only ways to do so.(I've had some people ask me about this so I decided to add this to my siggy.)

Star Wars Favorites

(Yes, I must have a favorites section devoted to Star Wars XD)

Female Characters: Leia, Padme, Ahsoka, and Rey

Male Characters: Luke, Han, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda

Droids: R2-D2, C-3PO, BB-8, and K2-SO

Villians: Darth Vader and Kylo Ren

Clone: Captain Rex

Ships: Han x Leia, Anakin x Padme, Cassian x Jyn, Finn x Rey, Kanan x Hera

LPS100's picture
LPS100
Chief
A wild outcast has appeared!

But not everyone has a Forum account, reads the Forum or even is aware of the existence of the Forum, at the least expand the perimeters of giving out said information like via a special email or even places like Facebook. Making it Forum exclusive and worse, ALL within a 2 hours limit with the forum in absolute chaos to know who will the Top 8 be... chaos ensues, some players will bypass it either on purpose or by complete sheer accident, be unfarily removed from the competition for simply not getting enough time to get the names written... or being busy or asleep due to the time zones who can't be controlled.

After two good rules (no clan hopping and clans with single account members), it's back to the same acting as before. Please take into consideration the factors OUTSIDE of the website and allow a more flexible way for players with different time zones or busy lives or without a Forum account easier to write said information when the time comes. 

Forum account is only used for some occasions - I'm also sorry for my behavior of the past years.

About me:

I'm LPS100 and I'm a SoD veteran playing since August 15th, 2014 and I'm still playing because, why not? I consider myself the "Grinch of School of Dragons" due to SoD being the game that received the most negativity out of me (for multiple reasons).

(Banner made by YanagiNiTsubame)

I'm one of the four major admins from the Dreamworks School of Dragons Wikia so, if you need help, I'm Wiki-LPS100. If you want to join us editing and contributing to the wiki:

Please remember that this isn't an official wiki. It was built and edited by players of School of Dragons and it was created to help and inform players and newcomers.

You can also find me on:

• Tumblr: LPS100 (game blog: Nerd-Breached-Containment)
  • DeviantArt: LPS100
  • Youtube: LPS100
HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Just wondering if you could take a minute to answer my above question. The username requirement has me worried that if my clan makes it to round 2 we will be elminiated just because I can't give you all the clan members' usernames. 

EagleWatch's picture
EagleWatch
Jarl
~

My friend.  Seems like the notification rules for Top 8 have been refined to just :  Clan Name and Viking Name

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Thanks for telling me Eagle. :D I'm glad they dropped that requirement. 

ArnoraSterkinsen's picture
ArnoraSterkinsen
Supreme Viking Champion
Tracking!

I will be tracking this to remind myself of the rules and guidelines.

“We shall fight on the seas and ocean, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; 

we shall never surrender.”

― Winston Churchill     

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Welcome to my signature; although it is still in a working process, but please enjoy my sig full of everything I admire, believe, and on ocassion, completely obsess over. Also, I humbly apologize for this sig to be extremely long, but it's only because this whole thing is practically my life; if yo so wish to, take your time to go through it all, I do enjoy your company here. 

Proud member of...

— ≈   PART ONE: Interests & Fanaticisms  — ≈♦≈ —

“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” 

― R.A. SalvatoreStreams of Silver

First off...

My #1 FAVORITE animals of ALL TIME!!!!! 

(Despite they're only fantasy, but WHO CARES?!?! lol) 

“I'm not so much a dragon slayer, more a dragon annoyer -- I'm a dragon irritater.” 

― Craig Ferguson

... Just out of the blue, as well as curiosity... 

What actor would you like to see play a viking, and what would his/her dragon be?
My Favorite Actor: Dan Aykroyd                         His/Her Dragon: Boneknapper Dragon

Interlude: Two of my All-time FAVORITE MOVIES:   

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Whew!) Thought I'd gone overboard!

—≈♦≈— PART TWO: SoD Fanart (both Mine and Other Artists) and My Viking OC —≈♦≈—

“The Blades of Chaos, forged in the foulest depths of Hades; once attached the blades remained so, chained and seared to the flesh, a part of the bearer's body.”

― Gaia, God of War series     

Fanfiction, FAQs, & Screenshot Comics:(Click titles for link)

The Blades of Kratos (Coming Soon)
— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —
Art Requests, Fanart, & My Work:

By Nessie -- Thank you so much!           By TosiLohi -- Much Appreciated!              By Defy -- Thank you!

All three drawings by me!

By DatOneTrumpet; Thank you very much!

By TosiLohi -- Thank you so much!

By TosiLohi; (my personal favorite) Thank you!

Both banners by Stiger -- Thank you very much!

A request I did for MajaPericulum      

Desert Ray, Desert Rose, and Sombra each colored by me -- original bases by SleepyRaccoon.

By Lululu6161; thank you!

By LissaFish; Great job and thank you a bunch!

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

— ≈♦≈ —  PART THREE: My Dragons of HTTYD:SOD  — ≈♦≈ —
Being Redone due to missing pictures
 — — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —
— ≈♦≈ —  PART FOUR: Random Stuff  — ≈♦≈ —

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Wait... you made it to the end?

Catch ya later, then.

Stiger23's picture
Stiger23
Supreme Viking Champion
:)

I absolutely love this! :D

Swift For Life 3/24/2015-Present

Swifties Swifties Oi Oi Oi!

Viking created Oct 11, 2014 at around 6:40pm PST

Made first friend on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm

Joined first clan on Jan 19, 2015

First time in Single Player ThunderRun Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28pm

SoD Discord banner made by SilverDragonFox

(Above banner made by me, crests used made by Maijic)

The right side clan crest art was made by carmine (SC banner above made by Silence!)

"Swift Chompions "We bite-alot"" -Moondragonfox

SWIFT CHAMPIONS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!!!! We love to race and we strive to be one of the best clans in rank and loyalty. We are an active clan and are currently ranked 16. Loyalty within our family is very important. We talk to each other all the time though discord. If you would like to join, apply by clicking here and filling out the form. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM here or contact me on Facebook. I am Tyra Penn on Facebook.

Clay Toothless made by me: SoD #FanartSaturday showcased 9/17/16

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 2/19/17

Youtube Video made by me: SoD #ShoutOutSunday showcased 4/2/17

I gained a total of 17,040 trophies in the 2016 Clash of Clans Tournament O.O  (Banner below made by httyyd!)

Aithusa/me (drawn by MistyNight) Aithusa/me (drawn by Carmine) 

Master's 47 Commandments

1. - Thou shalt not hate thy Master. Thou shalt also have a special name.

2. -

3. - Thou shalt maketh a song about thy commandments.

4. - Thou shalt maketh a poem for thy Master, containing the spleling of her loyalist of servants.

5. -

6. -

7. -Thou shalt weareth thy Master's ‘Master Musk’ scent

8. -

9. - All bleach must be holy bleach. All bleach must be prior blessed by a priest. It is decreed.

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. -Thou shalt call the color blue by thy true name of ble, for the Master sayeth it is so. One who refuses shalt be a fool.

14. -

15. -

16. -

17. -

18. -

19. - Note, thy Master does not condone nor accept bribes and/or threats. But things magic may happen if either one or the other is used.

20. -

21. -

22. -

23. -

24. -

25. -

26. -

27. -

28. -Thou shalt always quest for the answers. Quessing

29. -

30. -

31. -

32. -

33. -

34. -

35. -

36. -

37. -#catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate: When thou art late to a Master's party, it shalt be catastrophic and awkward.

38. -When one shalt arrive #catastrophicallyandawkwardlylate, and find all party goers have become waiting ghosts, then thou shalt ascend to fairy-hood to bringeth thy swift ghosts back to thy living.

39. - Thou must pass gas once in the presence of master, so she knoweth of thy presence

40. - Master Chan is kawaii af

41. - Thou shalt not be greedy while receiving highly demanded, not so demanded, gifts. Thou shalt also not be greedy in any other aspect of one's life. Tis unbecoming.

42. - Only Master can assume (be it the assumption of genders)

43. - Thou shalt give with abundance to those who are less fortunate AND more fortunate than thyself.

44. -

45. -

46. -

47. -

-Koda Penndragon-

-Terra-BABY FOX TALES-Spirit-

-Smaug-Luna-Tauriel-Legolas-Lyla-Earth-Merlin-Misty and Meadows-Hailstone-Aragog-Snow White-

-Zack-Loki-Jack Frost-Ralph-Lancelot-Gormogon-Kilgharrah-Temperance-Ichabod Crane-Bazynga-

-Katrina-LOTR-Howard-Nibbles-Forrest Gump-PitBull-Agni-Pitch-Lilith-Tiger-Freya-

-Hot Tamales-August Rush-Nick-Rhino-Arya-Tyrion-Margaery-Fumaca-

-Buddy-Grave Digger-Penny-Icicle-Loch Ness-Gecko-Drake

Oathkeeper-Seahawk-Nymeria-Razanur and Peregrin-

The above art/dragon species was created by me, his name is Swift and he is what I call an Asheous Mare (He is just a baby dragon). Asheous Mares are the mascot of Swift Champions.

(made by me)               (made by Victoriae350)               (made by me)

Art and Adoptables Made by themasterplan47!

Chrome, Mushu, and Darwin

Adoptables Made by MidnightMare!

Lycaon Pictus (origional creation) my adopted African Wild Dog Fury

P. T Leo, Alex, Rarity, and Terra

Art and Adoptables Made by DuskDaybreak!

Kilgherrah, Hugo, Angela and Araneae!

Sapphire, Twilight, Sunset, and Sapling

Art Made by TosiLohi!

Art and Adopts Made by Kimbenoso!

Caimen, Legolas, Swift, Gormogon

Other Art and Adoptables!

Cobblestone (made by Defy), Uther, and Kiwi (both made by chameishida)

This is Milky Way, Asteria, and Cosmos (all Galaxyfurys created by bubbles5498)

Timber (made by blockEdragon) Tony Stark and Black Widow (Both made by AniuRavenwolf)

Lycaon(made by Twistedclaw),Tauriel(made by Mariella), Sable(made by kelcyk123), Arya+Gormogon (made by snowflake12298)

Swift (made by TildenWolfGirl)  Sandies (made by Witcherforever)

Petrichor (made by Bavelly)

Toothless (first 2 made by NightmareRebuffLycaon and Swift! (second 2 made by carmine)

I Love My Babies

Cora (rip), Bella, Kisha (rip), Abby (rip), and Cuddles

The Bohemian Critic's picture
The Bohemian Critic
Supreme Viking Champion
Brynjolf, I have all three of

Brynjolf, I have all three of my Vikigns, under one account, in the same clan, Harbingerz, but I am only active on one (BohemianCritic). Does this count against your rule, or does it not because it's not just me in the clan since there are 85 other members of the clan as well? I hope this does not immediately disqualify us. 

Also, by "NO One-single member clan" do you mean just that one person's account with all fifteen vikings in it, or a clan with multiple Vikings, under one account, with other members (who may or may not have their other vikings in the same clan)? 

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~ATTENTION~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

1. I won't be on the forums much for another couple weeks or so, but I will be on in-game. 

2. I need any artist's talent to help me with concept/final art for some OC hybrid species of mine! PM me if you're interested! 

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~Some Facts About Me~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

1. You can call me Bo or Critic. I also go by Jei. 

2. I'm 100% girl and I would have it no other way, though sometimes being a girl sucks a lot. 

3. I am a total boss at roasting people, so say my friends and victims. Beware my fiery words. 

4. If I procrastinate in my replies, that means I am being productive someplace else. I have my priorities, and SoD, while high on the list, isn't top. So don't expect lightning-fast replies. 

5. If you get on my wrong side, I will beat you senseless with bacon, bury you alive, and dance on your grave.  Or the polite equivalent of that. 

6. Drama + Me = Your Doom. I make sense. Drama does not. I am logical. Drama is not. I would rather forgive and move forward. Drama would rather spite and drag things on for eternity. You getting my point so far? Aight. Good. If you manage to drag me into any of your drama, I will make it into a personal game/competition that may or may not develop into a personal vendetta, then I will feel justified in roasting you. You have been fairly warned. 

7. I am the INTJ personality, if you're into the MBTI personality types. 

8. I am an aspiring author and filmwriter. I currently have 187 characters, 25 and counting plotlines, and over 7 book series on my shelves. And 27+ beanie boos keeping those books company.  

9. I love cats, books, and coffee, and together those three things form the worldly basis of my life.

10. I stand firm on the foundation of Scripture and Christ, and I believe that God will come again through His Ambassador to take His children to the new earth.

11. Feel free to PM me for anything! 

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~In-game Information~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Been a part of SoD since: August of 2016

Previous Clan Families: The Dragon Racers (JbMiler/httyyd),

The Messengers (alpha zero/Megaboltphoenix)

WARZONE (AlphaSkrillyYT)

~~~

Viking #1: Rogue Wolf, proud Elder of The Light Fury Racers

Viking #2: BohemianCritic,  proud to lead Harbingerz

Viking #3: DrakanaArcadia , place-holder leader of Harbinger Furiez

Viking #4: StryxStryker, leader of Harbingerz Velocity

Viking #5: DeviantCritique, elder of Harbingerz Velocity

~~~

I reject every friend request unless it is from a friend or someone who has notified me they are sending me a request. 

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~My SoD Friends~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

flittIngerman | Leafgale TheBeardedDragonMan | 

MysteryXshadowXracer | Milly | EmeraldGemHuntress | 

IIXHowliteTerrorXII | JasonBergeron | ishmyth | 

Yasashiichan | HashiramaFirstHokage | IIlLordxxFearlII | 

hookless | llXValkyrianXBountyXll | Tamra Diamond

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~My Clans~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Harbingerz

~~~

Together we are unstoppable. Apart we are undaunted.

Forever we are inseparable. 

~~~

Clan Trophy Rule: 1,000+ trophies (Bare Minimum is 500 trophies)

Clan Board Rank: 77th

Total Members: 9/100

Clan Dragons: Venture the Razorwhip

Colors: Mahogany, Navy Blue

Have some clan news you'd like to share? Post it on our Harbingerz News Thread

Want to join Harbingerz through the forum? Fill out our Recruitment Form!

Do you have some questions about joining Harbingerz? Can't get in touch with a Harbinger in-game or on forum? Look no further: Official Harbingerz Recruitment Thread!

Want to live chat with members and Elders of Harbingerz? Join us on the Harbingerz Discord!

~~~

Harbinger Furiez

Collaborative Tournament clan of Harbingerz and The Light Fury Racers. Closed until CoTC 2020. 

Clan Trophy Rule: N/A

Clan Board Rank: N/A

Total Members: 1/40

Clan Dragon: Rikkardi the Triple Stryke

Colors: Icy Blue, mahogany

~~~

Harbingerz Velocity

Never stop to doubt. Always look forward.

~~~

Clan Trophy Rule: 200+ trophies (bare min. is 0 trophies)

Clan Board Rank: 1,099th

Total Members: 2/50

Clan Dragon: Trenchblood the Skrill

Colors: Navy Blue, Mahogany

~~~

The Light Fury Racers

Invisible. United. Loyal. Fast. 

Masters of the Light

~~~

Clan Trophy Rule: 2,000+ trophies accepted

Clan Board Rank: 29th

Total Members: 88/90

Clan Dragon: ? (My safest assumption is the Light Fury XD)

Colors: Light blue, baby blue

~~~

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~My Threads~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Asterisk Us, Don't Ban us - In-game chat suggestion thread

Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who's the--AAAA OH MY GOSH - Memes thread

Two Truths and a Lie - A Lie Detector Game

Dyslexia! - An Unscramble the Phrase Game

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~Roleplays Hosted by Me~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Raiders of the Hidden World - Post HTTYD 3 RP [R.I.P... feel free to help me revive this poor RP]

Your Time Begins Now - A murder mystery, virtual reality RP [has not been started; RPer spots still open!]

It was a Dark and Stormy Night - A free-for-all multiverse RP 

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~The Blurb Song Series~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Space Pirates - in progress

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~The Cardinal quintessence~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Tashan = Mind behind Time
Rakjak = Mind behind Energy
Narcadia = Mind behind Motion
Musefangr = Mind behind Matter
Arktan = Mind behind the Mind

Artist/RP reference forms can be tracked or found on this thread: 

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~A Few Favorite Reads~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]
Three Men in a Boat - Jerome K. Jerome
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

How to Train Your Dragon - Cressida Cowell

Keeper of the Lost Cities - Shannon Messenger

Magnus Chase & the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan

The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson

Ranger's Apprentice - John Flanagan

A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens

Assassin's Creed (novels based off the game) - Oliver Bowden

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson

J.R.R. Tolkien: A Biography - Humphrey Carpenter

The Maze Runner - James Dashner

The Great Divorce - C.S. Lewis

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~Favorite Musicy Things~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Imagine Dragons - alt. rock artist

Philter - instrumental/synth/piano artist

EDM - music genre

Toby Mac - Christian music artist

Jekyll and Hyde - song by Jonathan Thulin

Scorecore/Epicore - music genres

Soundtracks - movie tracks/genre

Tungevaag & Raaban - EDM/pop artist duo

Gareth Coker - Videogame artist

Million Lights - song by Tungevaag & Raaban

Silence - Marshmello

Try Again - Tungevaag & Raaban

Third Date - HTTYD track by John Powell

Grip - song by Seeb and Bastille

Turning Away - song by Celtic Thunder

Monster - song by Skillet

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~Favorite Things~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Reading

Writing

Roleplaying

Sleeping

Not running

Skittles

Beanie Boos

Brandon Sanderson and his trilogy, Mistborn

Cats... lots of em

All things medieval

Word play

Correct grammar and spelling

Riddles

Card games

Philosphy

Escape rooms

Murder mysteries (games, parties, movies, etc.)

And the list can go on... and on... and on...

[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~Memes~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]~[¥]

Congratulations! You've made it past all my words! Now have some memes... 

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
One Single Member Clans
Hi Bohemian Critic, great question! If your clan is ONLY made up of your Vikings that is against the rules. However, if you have multiple Vikings under one clan that also has other members that are allowed. 

One Single member clan means that a clan is made up of Vikings that all belong to one account. We hope this helps clear up any confusion, please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Thanks! 

The Bohemian Critic
Supreme Viking Champion
WATERMELON... INSIDE... A WATERMELON

Thank you for clearing that up! Harbingerz was a tad worried for a.moment there ':D

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I don't take part in the tournament myself, but it's good to see that changes are being made!

Neo // likes to draw things sometimes

Questions? I have a FAQ!

cool links:

Click here for art tips!

Anime List 

By Chameishida!

Peepo the most Powerful: King of the Night Furies ©

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I'm so proud of the SoD staff right now. I'm so glad to see you all have taken our suggestions to heart and are trying your hardest to eliminate cheating in the tournament. I hope that the close monitoring of the clans' activity also eliminates the misuse of Fireball Frenzy to gain easy trophies. I'm just so happy that you guys are doing this. Good job guys. :D

Edit: I thought of a question I'd like to ask. Are the clans who move on to the next round going to be announced before the next round starts? If I remember correctly, in past years the clans who moved on were not announced until 2 PM PST, the time that the next round starts. This year, however, clans need to post their clan name, clan members, and username/pm the username by 1:30 PM PST. They will not be able to do this unless the top 8 is announced before the next round starts.

LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior

Hello, could you explain to me where you should post / send information about my account in order to participate in the tournament? I'm confused

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

You don't have to give your account info to participate in the tournament. You need to be a part of a clan that's participating in the tournament in order to participate. If your clan moves on to round 2 of the tournament, that's when you need to give Brynjolf your account information.

LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior

thank you very much for explaining
I happen to be in the SoV clan, and I thought that in order to be counted as a member for the tournament I would have to send my personal information, but it turns out that it is not so

Thanks again

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

You're welcome. :)

Oswald the Agreeable
Forager
Challenge requests

If a clan is earning trophiers only through challenges won, will this be looked into?

Wolf and Star's picture
Wolf and Star
Supreme Viking Champion
A wild post appeared!!!

I think that one of the few things about the tournament that I love is that you can join a racing lobby and see so many people you recognise from the forum, and from around the game. I guess it's like spotting fourmers out in the wild. It is really great. Although I get a mini-panic attack when it happens, those tight races get my heart pounding. It's fun. 

Strykana's picture
Strykana
Supreme Viking Champion
~

I can already guarantee that admins aren't going to be able to get at least half of those player's usernames.

You can't suddenly require a mandatory forum-game integration of new rules at the last minute, and not even announce anything about it in the game... and yet, they will still disqualify players for simply being unaware/unable to comply.

Plus, they added insult to injury by only giving you a maximum of 90 minutes to respond (between 12pm-1:30pm PDT)! So I guess everybody on the opposite side of the world has to set their alarms for midnight? 

I'm sorry but, as much as I'm on-board for change, whoever suggested this didn't really think it through. It's hard enough to relay this information to only 10 members, due to time zones and language barriers... let alone to a bigger clan like Powers has. Impossible.

EagleWatch's picture
EagleWatch
Jarl
~

Agree.  For many clans, it will be impossible to get that information in the alotted time and then relay it to Admin.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

I agree. I like that they're making new rules to try to cut down on cheating but asking for everyone's usernames is an impossible rule. There's no way that I can find out all of my clan members' usernames and even if I could I would have to ask the people who don't have forum accounts to tell me their username and I don't feel comfortable doing that. I feel that usernames are something that people shouldn't give out to each other for the protection of their account. It's also going to be difficult to keep watch on the forum to see which clans make it through and then post all the viking names of my clan within the allotted time if we made it through. Also as you stated, time zones are a major issue. People that live around the world can't post their information within the required time because they'll be sleeping. I just don't think they thought this rule through at all. Requiring usernames should be removed from the rules and something should be thought of to give people who live on the other side of the world a chance to post the viking names of their clan members.

I also agree that they don't really understand the concept of dummy vikings. People can have dummy vikings in legitimate clans, not just in one person clans.

Strykana's picture
Strykana
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Not only can dummies be spread out among other clans... but adding one to your own tournament clan would only bring down its trophy average... these new "strategies" to prevent cheating are completely pointless.

Brynjolf recently contacted some of us privately, requesting info and tips on how to improve tournament and prevent hacking/cheating... and whoever made these suggestions obviously does not fully comprehend all the aspects regarding all the different types of player activity during tournament.

I've spent a lot of time talking about gameplay with a lot of different players, all who play the game in different ways, from hacking to cheating and all the fair players in-between... because you shouldn't be making suggestions for change until you've informed yourself as much as possible from every direction.

You can waste your time complaining about the "unfairness" of tournament and even refuse to participate until your list of demands for change has been met... but the problem is that most people are only capable of making suggestions that work best for them and simply assume they'll work for everyone. Many people lack the forethought to predict or contemplate multiple outcomes and whether or not the negative ones can be troubleshooted effectively... which is what I think has happened here. 

I'm sure admins just chose to implement whatever required the least amount of effort on their part... while simultaneously hoping to grease the squeakiest wheels in SoD, if you know what I mean.

HPowers's picture
HPowers
Supreme Viking Champion

Yeah, I got that pm too. I gave him some feedback and a few suggestions but I never assumed that they would start requiring us to give usernames of all clan members. I don't know where they got that idea but it wasn't a very good one because it's just not something people can actually do. I don't mind most of the new rules. I'm glad that they're trying to stop cheating but the username rule and the very limited slot to post viking names is what I take issue with. The username one is just impossible for any clan to comply with and the limited time slot to post viking names is impossible for people who live on the opposite side of the world to comply with. I honestly forsee a lot of innocent clans getting booted from the tournament simply because they can't comply with the username or viking name rule.

Strykana's picture
Strykana
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Furthermore... the creation of a 1-user clan for purposes of "cheating" in tournament is not even a prominent issue. With the exception of Mosling doing it last year (only to prove that it could be done), it's only been done (unsuccessfully) a couple of times a few years ago I believe? And if you think checking the viking list on an account will help you be able to identify dummy vikings, then you clearly have no idea how dummy use works. 

Strykana's picture
Strykana
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Ok... so now the link to the CotC-Top-8 page has been deleted... and there's no follow up post.

Does that mean we no longer have to provide usernames... orrrr.... just because that information seems to have vanished, somehow doesn't convince me one way or the other.

Please verify whether or not providing account usernames is still actually required or not.

LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior

I never knew the existence of the thread

The Bohemian Critic
Supreme Viking Champion

That's because Brynjolf deleted the thread link just recently. 

LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior
:(
About 9 hours ago I sent my name, and my user account for some problems in my account by private msg to Brynjolf

Do you think that I will take part of the thread that Brynjolf deleted?
The Bohemian Critic
Supreme Viking Champion

The thread was for Round 2 of the Tournament, so you needn't have sent your user information this early in the Tournament, and that's only if 1) you are participating and 2) the clan you are participating with makes it to Round 2. 

LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior
google betrays me . . .

the clan where I am is from the top 8

me today participate in some races

(and previous days too)
Strykana's picture
Strykana
Supreme Viking Champion
~

"Top 8" refers to the top 8 clans that earn the most trophies per member during this week only (not overall trophies in the clan)... it has nothing to do with the Top 8 Clans that are currently listed on the clan page. 

Nobody knows which clans will make it into the "Top 8" for tournament yet, they will make that announcement on Monday, between 12pm-2p pacific time.

LaGuardianaDeNadders
Viking Warrior
--
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I HAD ME  NO IDEA about this information
victoriae350's picture
victoriae350
Supreme Viking Champion

Glad to see changes are finally being made!) It's a step in the right direction :)

Art from Others

NOTABLE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS 
tumblr links

DRAGON AGE FRANCHISE

Rovena Cousland || Asiya || Arwen Lavellan || Imogen Trevelyan

Ailith Hawke (c Arrow)

ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE

Rosie Catherine Chattaway (c Arrow)

HARRY POTTER

Amanda Bardsley [no picture available at this time]

stworzydlak's picture
stworzydlak