error in botany mission 101

4 replies [Last post]
vaxtto
Jarl

good afternoon I want to communicate for the third time that I have a problem in the game and you did not solve it I did all the processes to try to solve the error and it did not work at all, I am asking you to solve the problem that gave in my account the name of vinking and vaxtto I am with error in the mission botaninca 101 when it clicks on the astrid the game is locked and I can do nothing and with this error is disturbing me with several missaos different I am having this problem will make 1 year to solve please my account I have already spent a lot of money in her

Resi Red
Jarl
I am in the same situation.

I am in the same situation. Need to be fixed soon!

HoneyCloudy4
Jarl
Hello,I have the same

Hello,

I have the same problem on my guest account AnnikaBlu and my one login account called CloudyHoney4. I tried this mission (Botany 101) on both accounts and when I have to give Astrid 5x corn, sunflowers and dragon nip - even though it's in my inventory and on my quest diary Phlegma shows there are enough things - Astrid doesn't take them. The picture doesn't move at all, and just shows her with a question mark above her head. Then, I can't do anything anymore and have to close and restart the game over again.

I tried to give her the things on various islands and even changed from mobile phone to PC, but I'm not able to complete this quest.

Now I bought some World Expansion Packs, but at some time there is always a quest, where I have to start by questioning Astrid. But when I tippen on her, there is always this picture with her and the question mark. I can't continue doing anymore quests and it's really annoying me.

Please fix is as soon as possible!

FuchsMira
Jarl
Hello, I had the same

Hello,

I had the same problem. The support told me, to choose (for this Quest) the english language.

This trick worked.

I needed to do this later again, when similar bug occured with Snotlout.

Hope it helps?

Flightmare: Wisdom (Titan), Thunderstorm - D. Nadder: Aurum (Titan), Wolkenspeer (Titan), Wolkensegler

Gronckle: Malachit, Rubynoppelchen, Tiefenstein (Titan)  - M. Nightmare: Yhat-Kha, Lava Swirl, Tiga (Titan)

Whisp. Death: Karfunkel (Titan), Ringel Tingel - Scream. Death: Ernie the Grumbler (Titan), Wriggling Glow (Titan)

H. Zippelback: Tacheless, Tao Tao, Tohuwabohu (Titan) - Death Song: Fortissimo (Titan), Pemberly (TItan)
Thunderdrum: Donnerdrummel, Nautilus (Titan), Wellenbrecher - Rumplehorn: Kasimir, Gornok (Titan)

Rhazzorwhip: Weazle Whip (Titan), Schnipseling (Titan), Orlando - Shockjaw: Electrico (Titan), Bizzling Blue (Titan)

Buffalord: Rammstein, Ops Verde () - Boneknapper: Raddle Riddle (Titan), Attilha

Speed Stinger: Sengstachel, Wespe (Titan) - Skrill: Sulfur Jaculum (Titan), Sangolu (Titan)

Sand Wraith: Sandbite, Wüstenherz (Titan) - Grim Gnasher: Rotklinge, Honey Sun ()

Stormcutter: Gabbo, Shogun Nanami (Titan), Kunoichi Chika - Snow Wrath: Schneeflocke (Titan), Wintermond

Woolly Howl: Gwendolin, Fluffy (Titan) - Scuttleclaw: Schnapperli (TItan), X

Terrible Terror: Ambrosius, (Titan), Lungile Lemonade

Singetail: Thangora - Gronicle: Chrystal Grimm - Armorwing: Iron Skin - Raincutter: Dripples

Eruptodon: Galileo - Flame Whipper: Feuerblume - Changewing: WuschVaria - Typhoomerang: Flammenwirbel

Hobblegrunt: Flametti - Triple Strike: Tristan - Prickleboogle: Windrider - Night Fury: Toothless

S. Smokebreath: Fumilus - Scauldron: Monsun, Khelgard - Tide Glider: Aquamarin - Moldruffle: Fabulus

Sweet Death: Bropple - Sliquifier: Okuwanga - Shivertooth: Eispfeil - Mudraker: Rosalie

Grapple Grounder: Bizzling Violetta - Snufflefang: Dickerchen - Firewormqueen: Flammenschweif

Snapptrapper: Consilium - Eld. Sentinel: Gatyrho the Eldest - Night Terror: Nachtschwärmer

Still wanted very much: Silver Phantom, Timberjack, Cat. Quaken and Windwalker-Egg

cheshicat's picture
cheshicat
Jarl
Hello, I'm having problems

Hello,

I'm having problems with the "Astrid bug" and can't complete the quest Botanic 101 nor take Astrid quests. I reinstalled the game and it didn't fix the problem. I'm already playing in english (I'm french but nearly bilingual). Is there a way to fix this bug ? My account name is "cheshicat02" and my viking is "Cheshicat".