Easy way to get 100s of gems!

3 replies [Last post]
RedHoodJason's picture
RedHoodJason
Chief

If you're like me and you don't have a membership, then you know how hard it is to get gems. Well...not any more! Purchase the Secret of the Leviathan expansion pack (not just the mini game) and you can get unlimited gems by playing the mini game! Just buy a new character (for 250 gems), go through the tutorial, and then play the mini game! You can do this over and over again by simply erasing the character and recreating it over and over again!

Welcome to my siggy!

Permanently under construction!

Friend Code: FGH9TS

(please ask ahead of time :)

Current Favorite Song: 

Fly Away - The FatRat

Roleplays I am currently in:

3The Escapees

Dragon Evolution: Rise of the Hybrids

~Captured~ A 7 spot HTTYD Role play

Snoggletog- New Roleplays Limited Spots!!!!!

Hunter to Hunted

Tales From The Hanger

A Proud Black Jack, Trigun, and Black Bullet fan!

(and of course HTTYD!)

"I belive in faith. If you believe there is life after death, I believe you."

-Black Jack

"Just what is right and what is wrong...? To begin with, just who is the enemy I must defeat?"

-Rentaro Satomi

"Love and peace!"

-Vash the Stampede

My teacher said once that every man faces seven enemies in his lifetime.

Sickness, hunger, betrayal, envy, greed, old age, and then death…

-Osamu Tezuka

"When we flew together, it's like I got back something I didn't know I'd lost."

-Hiccup

The only thing that we are allowed to do...is to believe that we won't  regret the choice we made."

-Levi Ackerman

My Dragons

Aesir by the amazing XxSilver.NightxX

Yla

Flowercrystal's picture
Flowercrystal
Supreme Viking Champion
Awesome tip! I'll be getting

Awesome tip! I'll be getting my new stables in no time!

Hello.

|WoF|Percy Jackson|The Unwanteds|Female|Miraclous|My Little Pony|Christan

I can do art requests (Just PM me!)

I can roleplay (Just Pm me again!)

I can do lot's of things (But, uh, don't PM me)

A couple of things about me:

My favorite color is purple

I'm currently saving up for a leopard gecko

I love pangolins (Search it up if you don't know what it is), birds, and lizards!

I'm a bookworm and a artist and... Um...

That's it!

By Rebell TYSM!!! Even Ray loves it!

-------------

Dolewhip, my pet lizard died March 10/11, 2017. 

Want to know more about my dragons and my viking? Okay!

Crystal

Type: Monsterous Nightmare

Personality: Crystal is a stubborn Monsterous Nightmare who loves to play, pull pranks on people, and mess around with things she knows she not supposed to mess around with. She is fiercely protective of Flowercrystal and Cobra, and hates having to be left behind. She is extremely loyal, and smart, and she loves it when Eclipes and Rey -My Night Furies- have to sleep in the stables instead of her. She isn't very outgoing, and can be annoying sometimes, but regardless, she'll always be there for those she loves.

Backstory: When Flowercrystal first arrived at the hatchery, she almost immenintly noticed a glowing Monsterous Nightmare egg. She also noticed to other vikings messing around with it, kicking it and rolling it around. Walking over and feeling defensive of the poor dragon inside, she yelled at them, "What are you doing!? Why are you hurting the egg?" One of the vikings -A blonde haired boy with green eyes- turned to look at her. He smirked when he saw her. "More like, who are you, worthless?" He told her. Flowercrystal felt hurt, but continued to step up to them. "I'm Flowercrystal. Now, get out of my way before you get hurt." The other viking -Who had black hair and brown eyes- laughed. The blonde-haired viking glared at her. "How will someone as small and useless as you stop someone who is handsome and smart?" "I think you mean that the other way around, because you are not handsome and think you are just as smart as a concussed sheep. Now leave the egg alone." Flowercrystal stared at him, daring him to fight her. "Fine." He said, turning away. "Let's find someone else to be mean to." As the bullies left, Flowercrystal picked up the egg, and suddenly, it splintered to a thousand shards, leaving a pure black with blue markings baby dragon. Not just pure black, She thought, gazing at it. More like the color of the night, with stars lining its body. She smiled and said outloud, "I'll call you Crystal." then she picked her up and headed home.

W.I.P

Lol, my siggy is so out of order. Oh well, here's art by others:

Ray by the talented Rebell! 

Eclipes by the amazing Rebell!

Ummmmm... I'll do more later, cause' if I do this now... Well, I'll probably go insane!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Intellectually
Jarl
Just a Question

Very new to the forums, but I wanted to ask, approximately how long would it take to get the gems? It seems like there’s two mini games, and you can win up to 400 gems (200 from each) if you get 3 stars in every level. How hard is it to achieve that? I’ve never played the mini game because I don’t have that expansion yet! Thanks for this tip, I only have battle for the edge and Icestorm so far, so I want to see if I should go for this one next

XPenelopeX's picture
XPenelopeX
Chief
O.o

WOW! that's cool.....imma think about doing that.