Easy way to get 100s of gems!

10 replies [Last post]
RedHoodJason's picture
RedHoodJason
Supreme Viking Champion

If you're like me and you don't have a membership, then you know how hard it is to get gems. Well...not any more! Purchase the Secret of the Leviathan expansion pack (not just the mini game) and you can get unlimited gems by playing the mini game! Just buy a new character (for 250 gems), go through the tutorial, and then play the mini game! You can do this over and over again by simply erasing the character and recreating it over and over again!

Welcome to my siggy!

Permanently under construction!

In-game Name:

TheSilverElement

Current Favorite Song: 

Welcome to the Masquerade - Thousand Foot Krutch

Current Favorite Movie:

The Maze Runner

Links

Roleplaying

(I enjoy roleplaying so, as long as there's no magic, demons, or Pokemons, feel free to invite me to join your roleplays :)

A Proud Black Jack, Trigun, and Black Bullet fan!

(and of course HTTYD!)

"I belive in faith. If you believe there is life after death, I believe you."

-Black Jack

"Just what is right and what is wrong...? To begin with, just who is the enemy I must defeat?"

-Rentaro Satomi

"Love and peace!"

-Vash the Stampede

My teacher said once that every man faces seven enemies in his lifetime.

Sickness, hunger, betrayal, envy, greed, old age, and then death…

-Osamu Tezuka

"When we flew together, it's like I got back something I didn't know I'd lost."

-Hiccup

The only thing that we are allowed to do...is to believe that we won't  regret the choice we made."

-Levi Ackerman

My OCs

Ash the Hybrid by the amazing Katarile (thanks again :)

Ash the Hybrid (in hybrid form) by myself

My Dragons

Aesir by the amazing XxSilver.NightxX

Ragnarok

My own Fan-made dragon (not sure what to call it yet, though :))

Other Art

Water Dragons by myself

Nightfury GIF by me

Flowercrystal's picture
Flowercrystal
Supreme Viking Champion
Awesome tip! I'll be getting

Awesome tip! I'll be getting my new stables in no time!

Announcement:

I am leaving the forums for good. Thank you to everyone who drew me art or joined my terrible roleplays. You are welcome to restart ANY of my roleplays, just please credit me. I enjoyed my time here, and I'm so sorry about leaving.

Thank you, everyone!!!

Welcome to my siggy!!!

The art above was done by (From left to right) Allydragonrider (If I remembered her name right), RedHoodJason, and Sky and Ocean! 

Image result for Httyd gif

My Roleplays (Or ones that I'm in)

Different ~ Unlimited spot HTTYD RP

My Fandoms

WondLa (All three books)

The Unwanteds

HTTYD (Duh)

Wings Of Fire

A bunch of kids TV shows that I'm too embarresed to list

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!!!!!

ADRIENETTE FOREVER!!!!!

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for Miraculous adrienette gif

Image result for Miraculous adrienette gif

Intellectually
Jarl
Just a Question

Very new to the forums, but I wanted to ask, approximately how long would it take to get the gems? It seems like there’s two mini games, and you can win up to 400 gems (200 from each) if you get 3 stars in every level. How hard is it to achieve that? I’ve never played the mini game because I don’t have that expansion yet! Thanks for this tip, I only have battle for the edge and Icestorm so far, so I want to see if I should go for this one next

Hillevij's picture
Hillevij
Chief
Thumbtack, bring back that subject!

Depends on how sharp are your skills in physic, mostly. Incredible machine consist of building a trail for a sphere to follow in order to collect the stars and it works by the rules of a very simple physic (although a glitch once in a while makes the experience both hilarious and frustrating); while Cog Master consists in building a simple gear with wheels. The faster you build it, higher the chances to get three stars at the first shot. Fortunately a fellow player posted the walk through videos for both minigames so if you have any trouble you can just go and check it out. Little tip for you: make sure to get out of the minigames at least once before all the levels are complete. Sometimes a bug will not let you get the gems you worked so hard for unless you exit it for a moment before you complete the last level, and lemme tell ya, it's not nice. I hope this can be helpful for other players too, dunno how many people could be aware of this (but it could also have been fixed, although I wouldn't risk it).

They told me I could be anything I wanted, so I became a Whispering Death amateur.

Who frequently fangirls over Hotburples and other Boulder class'.

*SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Oh, there it is. Silly old universe. The more I save it the more it needs saving. It’s a treadmill.

Yes, yes I know they’ll get it all wrong without me.

Well, I suppose….one more lifetime won’t kill anyone. Well, except me.

You wait a moment, Doctor. Let’s get it right. I’ve got a few things to say to you. Basic stuff first.

Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish…and love, is always wise.

Always try, to be nice and never fail to be kind. Oh, and….and you mustn’t tell anyone your name. No-one would understand it anyway.

Except….children. Children can hear it. Sometimes – if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are too. Children can hear your name.

But nobody else. Nobody else. Ever.

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Doctor – I let you go.

-Twelfth Doctor, Twice upon a Time

The tears I cried over this speech, you have no idea.

May Starclan light your path

Heyo. Hillevi here, but you may call me Hill for short, if you like.

For my italian fellows no, I have nothing to do with the youtuber Favij. I added the last letter to my name because otherwise the game wouldn't accept it, realising only later that I might be mistaken for a fan. Luckily a while ago I found a solution to this problem in-game, but my forum account is older. So, yeah... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random stuff about me:

-I'm a Hufflepuff

-I'm probably older than most of you

-I'm a cat lady

-Also obsessed with sunflowers!!

-I'm an incredibly introverted person

-I cried like a baby watching Coco by Pixar

-I'm studying Dutch and currently living between Italy and the Netherlands

-I love listening to music. My favourite genre goes from Disney songs to Disturbed, but I also love the Cranberries, MIKA, Panic! At the Disco, Skillet, Starset, Imagine Dragons and Thousands Foot Krutch.

Out of HTTYD, I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Doctor Who, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Harry Potter and Warrior Cats (still not over Yellowfang).

When your favourite character just died and your parents don't get what you're going through because

"it's fictional"

In game I'm simply known as Hillevi (Hil‧le‧vi), you might see me in the wilderness chilling on the platform or, when I'm in the right mood, the racing lobby. Please note that any jokes hinting to Levi from Attack of Titan won't be taken well unless you like to be fired at with no mercy.

I do NOT take clan or friends requests anymore, sorry ^^'

I'm good in my own little clan, couldn't care less about the annual tournament and having a stable friendship with anyone is not really my thing...

BEWARE, some drawings of mine coming in hot!

Hillevi and Moon

a.k.a. my Oc and Bae's

MAIN DRAGON(s) SQUAD:

Thumbtack, male titan Whispering Death                   

DemonSlayer, male titan Terrible Terror

Psycho Mama, female Hotburple

Free Spirit, male Buffalord (soon to be titan)

Cleo, titan Deadly Nadder

Balerion, adult Deadly Nadder

More boring stuff no one wants to know, coming soon on this signature!

XPenelopeX's picture
XPenelopeX
Chief
O.o

WOW! that's cool.....imma think about doing that.

By LazerBolt

VladyTheDragon
Jarl
really?

i hope it work. but tell me how?

VladyTheDragon
Jarl
really?

i hope it work. but tell me how?

VladyTheDragon
Jarl
thanks

thanks 

VladyTheDragon
Jarl
thanks again

but here is a problem . you can make the achievements of the both mini games once, no? i don t see how this is a infinite source of gems 

DragonGeek13's picture
DragonGeek13
Berk's Power Player
I LIKE ALL CAPS

Well you f you have more than one character you do it on all of your characters and get 400 gems for each. So it is infinite, if you keep erasing and remaking characters you don’t use.

WELCOME!!

My signature is a WIP

Permanently

Image result for httyd gifs

About My Viking

Viking name: mr leader sir (I was eight, okay?)

Dragons: 34 or something

Pass times: Flying around, Hanging out with friends

UDT count: MAX!! WOOHOO!! XD

Favorite places: Training grounds, Wilderness, School, and Vanaheim

Main Dragon(s): Windstreak, Whyplash (triple stryke), Grimfang (grim gnasher) and Forté (deathsong)

PM me for friend code :)))

About My OC

Name: Leader, because he doesnt know his real name.

Hair: Sort of a brownish color. Not totally sure what to call it.

Eyes: Blue with a goldish ring around the pupil

Apearance: Tall and slender

Clothes: Dark grey shirt with brown pants and black boots and a black cloak and a                                                                                                       dark grey mask

Weapon: A pair of Katana, usually only wielding one at a time, or a staff, and often a                                                                                                       few knives

Personality: Dark and mysterious, with little emotion. Can be very crafty, taking advantage                                                                                              of any opportunity. Also has a bright cheerful, humorous side, usually only                                                                                                      seen by dragons. Spends most of his time aimlessly wandering the                                                                                                                    archepaelago, saving injured or captured dragons when he can.

History: Was lost at a very young age, not remembering where he                                                                                                                                       came from. He was taken in by the tribe of the Shivering Shores, raised by the                                                                                               cheif's daughter, where he learned to train dragons and play the guitar. Most of                                                                                           his songs are depressing though, so he doesnt play near anyone. He started                                                                                                   "exploring" when he was fifteen, and met Windstreak when he was sixteen.

Dragon: Windstreak

Species: Stormcutter

How Leader Met Windstreak

(Told in first person, cuz im lazy : þ)

I had sailed to a remote island when a snow storm set in. I was a young and adventurous at the time, and would not heed the warning of the elders when they said my wanderlust was going to get me into trouble one day. I was desperately searching for my ship or at least something to eat, when i heard a piercing screech. "Boars" i thought to myself. Now i really nedded to find shelter. I was walking along the edge of a cliff and rounded a corner when i saw a young dragon surrounded by the boars. It was a young adult male stormcutter, truly a sight to behold. He was outside a cave entrace and looked to be defending his home. I couldnt just stand there and watch the skirmish, I had to take a side. I knew I couldnt side with the boars, nor would i want to. So i drew one of my swords and stood my ground. The fight was on! With boars dropping like flies and me and the weary beast holding our own. I wondered why boars would want to take over a cliffside cave out of all places, so i looked inside. It was a nest of eggs! No other dragons were on this island, so my guess was the stormcutter was raising them himself. There were just too many boars, we had to flee. I ran inside and grabbed the eggs. then, not remembering my dragon training lessons, i jumped on the dragon's back and, understanding the situation, he took off. We landed on a nearby seastack to catch our breath. The dragon gave me a look as if he was dissapointed in me, then i showed him that i had remembered the eggs. He darted over to make sure they were alright. Then his skeptical expression turned to grattitude, and he bowed his head to me. It was then i knew i had made a lifelong friend and partner. We flew back to Berk, and gave the eggs to some trusted friends we knew could care for them. The very next day we were gone, and everyone knew we had gone off to explore. Now i had assurance that i could explore the world and have someone to look out for me. It turned out that dragon wasnt as yoiung as i thought. In a few years he molted into his titan wing stage. I named him Windstreak, because his swiftness made him look like a streak of color in the sky. What did i learn from this? Nothing really. I still had that wanderlust inside and was still a reckless teen, but i was no longer alone in the world.

A picture of Windstreak

This was taken on mobile so sorry for the bad graphics

Art Gallery

Drawn by me.

Also by me.

Whyplash, my triple stryke, by me (again).

My deathsong, Forté, by, you guessed it, me.
I have alot of free time.

Nightmare, my Howling Horror dragon, by me (big shocker right?)

My OC, Leader, by the amazing and talented (jk my drawings are pretty cruddy) me,

facing away from you cuz I will hidebefore i can draw a face

Profile pic by Silvernight. Thanks again!

Note that credit goes to the original creator for anything not by me I use in posts or siggy, un less specified directly.

Have a nice day!

unicorndragon115's picture
unicorndragon115
Viking Warrior
I want a bewilderbeast

Ya... but doesn’t it cost 250 gems to delete a Viking...?

i deleted two and lost 500 gems

i mean... there is still profit I guess... 

Proud Member of the Storm Warriors

(I'm sorry to say, but the old members have gotten... old and hardly play anymore:( and are looking for new recruits. contact Cazo Hofferson to find out)

We are protectors of goodness and virtue

We will weather every storm,

Strike like lightning when in battle,

We are warriors bred and born