Dreadfall Update: 10/17/19

71 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

UPDATE:

10/17/19

11 AM

Vikings – we come bearing the latest update from the SoD team. As of now, Dreadfall should be available in all app stores and the server issue should no longer be appearing. (If so, please let us know.) Due to the various issues experienced we will be compensating the users affected as well as extending the event.

Users who were unable to download the game on the release date, 10/10, will be receiving 700 candies on each of their Vikings. They will need to close the game and open it with a different Viking to receive the candies on all profiles. This will be available until October 28th, so please make sure you log in and accept your candies before then. You will also be receiving a message in-game when you first open it so we can make sure everyone is aware of this.

We will also be extending the event by 5 days, so everyone can have more time to play and explore Dreadfall. The event will now end on Nov. 11th.

Once again, we’d like to apologize for the various issues experienced. Our team will continue to actively work on making sure Dreadfall runs smoothly and all issues are looked into. If you experience any other issue please reach out to us via PM or email our support team. We thank you for your understanding and continued patience.

Thank you

-Brynjolf and SoD Team  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Vikings! We wanted to give you all an update on Dreadfall. We understand many of you have been experiencing various issues while trying to download or play the latest update. We sincerely apologize for the many issues, and please rest assured our team has been working censored getting them resolved soon.

As of now, the Google Play Store has the most recent update available for download. Our team is also working on resolving the “Progress failed to sync” error message that is appearing. Due to these issues we will be compensating Vikings who have been affected and unable to fully participate in the Dreadfall event. We are still finalizing the details on compensation, but rest assured we will try our hardest to make sure everyone has a fair chance of winning the various Dreadfall rewards available.

We will continue to update you as more information becomes available. If you continue to experience issues please let us know as we want to make sure everyone has a fair and fun Dreadfall. We once again apologize for the frustration and inconveniences this has caused and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

The Bohemian Critic's picture
The Bohemian Critic
Supreme Viking Champion
( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Thank you for your reassurances and updates, Brynjolf! Your job is no easy task, so I appreciate your tolerance of our grumblings and complaints XD

And I may have not posted on those glitch threads, but I have been experiencing such setbacks in gettin my frikkin Skrillknapper. 

Cheer on your fellow writers as they compete in the official SoDFoWriMo!

Banner credit goes to EmeraldHuntress65!

Attention Y'all:

1. I cannot be on as much as I have been, even after re-prioritizing. The most I can do is login into SoD, forums, or Discord every 4-5 days or so. If it's urgent or something time-restricted, then I will do my best to complete whatever it is, but other than that, school, family, and growing up are priorities. 

2. Profile art credit of the Mekka™ goes to Speedyleaf! The creature was brought to life in collaboration with Speedy, who did the art, and me, who did the describing and idea-ing XD.

2.5 Profile art edit credit of the Midnight Inklings™ banner goes to Flitt, who graciously has allowed me to join them. ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

3. I am looking for artists' help in visual concepts for some creature OCs of mine! PM me if you're interested! 

4. I do surprise clan banners! Either ask for one or get one without knowing you were getting one!

5. I like to debate. Wanna have a bout here with me? 

⨘ Ħøw ŧø Ŧʀɑɪͷ Yøʉʀ Ħʉϻɑͷ

A HTTYD fanfic, from the perspective of your dragons. 

Ŧʜe ɮøøĸ øf Ħʉϻeͷ

Chapter 1: The Fly-by-Night

Chapter 2: Dreams of a Demon

⨖ Ŧɦε βłʊɾʙ ₴øπɠ ϵɾɪϵş ⨖⫶

Space Pirates

Discord

Clan Training Grounds | Critic's Coterie Harbingerz Server

My Clan Families

Ħɑʀʙɪͷɢeʀʑ 

ɛ Łɨɢɧŧ Ϝʊɾγ Rɑɕɛɾʂ

Ρεɾʍαηεηŧ Ðαʍαɠɛ

^Banners made by me^

As a Matter of Fact

1. You can call me RogueBo or Critic. I also go by Jei

2. I'm 100% a girl and I would have it no other way, though sometimes being a girl sucks a lot.

3. I am a total boss at roasting people, so say my friends and victims. Beware my fiery words. 

4. If I procrastinate in my replies, that means I am being productive someplace else. I have my priorities, and SoD, while high on the list, isn't top. So don't expect lightning-fast replies. 

5. If you get on my wrong side, I will beat you senseless with bacon, bury you alive, and dance on your grave

6. I am not a fan of drama. If it is to defend my friends and clan family, I will get 110% roast-y with whoever is the offending party. 

7. I am the INTJ personality, if you're into the MBTI personality types. 

8. I am an aspiring author and filmwriter. I currently have 187 characters, 25 and counting plotlines, and over 7 book series on my shelves. And 27+ beanie boos keeping those books company.  

9. I love cats, books, and coffee, and together those three things form the worldly basis of my life.

10. School/homework drains 20% of my brain energy, family always reserves another 30%, 15% is dedicated to my mega-story plot development/daydreaming/character development/homework procrastination, 10% goes to socializing in my real life, 15% goes to minor hobbies likes sleep, eating, taking care of myself, getting good grades so I can get myself a life later, and the remaining 10% is trying to keep track of everything else I keep forgetting to write down.

11. I stand firm on the foundation of Scripture and Christ, and I believe that God will come again through His Ambassador to take His children to the new earth.

12. I can't art for the life of me. Sorry. I was a better artist when I was younger, believe it or not. The best that comes from my pencil is a hangman doodle and perhaps the occasional sitting cat pose. But I can edit images to a limited extent b( ̄▽ ̄)d I love admiring other people's art and wishing my writer's fingers still held the patience for drawing  ̄へ ̄

13Feel free to PM me for anything

14. My mood affects my writing style and character's narrative. Thus why I have so little story written and too much plot development happening. I apologize beforehand for my typically slow or overabundant/rambling RPing. 

15. I'll spam you with Jack Sparrow/PotC gifs and memes if you dare!

16. I am a female of many written words. If you don't have a headache by the time you finish reading this particular siggy, then I have failed. 

School of Dragons Student Resumé

Been a part of SoD since: August 11, 2016

Joined Forums on: September 17, 2016 (first account was Navlyn Fury)

Previous Clan Families: The Dragon Racers (JbMiler/httyyd),

The Messengers (alpha zero/Megaboltphoenix)

WARZONE (AlphaSkrillyYT/Trophy Hunter [I, II)

The Forgotten Racers (Knight of fury)

Current Clan Familites: Harbingerz (me)

The Light Fury Racers (Emerald-

Huntress65)

Permanent Damage (Janovik)

Primary Active Viking: BohemianCritic; leader of Harbingerz

Secondary Active Viking: Rogue Wolf; elder of Harbingerz

My Forbidden Friends

My Main OCs

(out of 187 characters...)

⨕ Tashan's OC Reference ⨕ Rakjak OC Reference ⨕ 

⨕ Narcadia's OC Reference ⨕ Musefangr's OC Reference ⨕ 

⨕ Arktan's OC Reference 

Critic's OC Development Thread 

Find me on other games and sites as:

Vodiak (Legacy of Discord, Seeker's Notes)

Jei (Castle Cats)

(The) Bohemian Critic (School of Dragons, Musescore)

Rogue Wolf (School of Dragons)

Threads of Mine

Unlimited Clan Banner Requests - Clan banner thread

Asterisk Us, Don't Ban us - In-game chat suggestion thread

Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who's the--AAAA OH MY GOSH - Memes thread

Two Truths and a Lie - A Lie Detector Game

Dyslexia! - An Unscramble the Phrase Game

Harry Potter Fan Stuffages???

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Alder wood, phoenix feather core, 12 ½", slightly springy flexibility

Patronus: Marsh Harrier

(I haven't read the books... yet. I just need time and the books themselves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

MBTI Personality Blurb

Type: Assertive Architect

Code: INTJ-A

Role: Analyst

Strategy: Confident Individualism

I am a fan of:

Three Men in a Boat - Jerome K. Jerome

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

How to Train Your Dragon - Cressida Cowell

Keeper of the Lost Cities - Shannon Messenger

Mistborn Saga - Brandon Sanderson

A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens

Assassin's Creed - Oliver Bowden

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson

J.R.R. Tolkien: A Biography - Humphrey Carpenter

The Great Divorce - C.S. Lewis

Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer

ħə Ϻɨδπɨɠħŧ ζηκłɨπɠʂ

hookless - MI Co-founder | Enthusiastic Potato Queen of Logic

Flitt - MI Co-founder | Banner Designer

LissaFish

The Dragoness

Speedyleaf

The Bohemian Critic - Unauthorized Banner Editor/Tinkerer

Ginger and Jaxomis

hookless's picture
hookless
Supreme Viking Champion
*applause*

Thanks so much for the update, Brynjolf! :D I'm glad issues are swiftly getting resolved and our messages were taken into account.

Sooo, first things first. When I made this account I choose hookless as my username because hookfang and toothless were my two favorites out of the gang's dragons, and I combined their names. I just want to clear that up so people don't take it the wrong way. :)

Siggy header made by awesome AndreaEaston! Thankies :D

SIGGY UNDERGOING EXTREME REVAMP X'D

My Viking! (new account made on 9/20/19 but I'm no noob XD)

Name: Bolt Stormhunt

Clan: Harbingerz (Go for the gold! :D)

Rank in clan: 28th

Current Trophy Count: 1,312

Favorite activities: Dragon Tactics, Racing, Battle Events, Fishing, hanging out with my friends and chatting (when I don't have a chat ban xD)

Backstory: Pending

Personality: Pending

Current main dragon: T'Challa the Sand Wraith

Birthday: Rescued 9/20/19

Backstory: Pending

Secondary dragon: Bork the Thunderdrum

Birthday: Hatched 9/21/19

Personality:

Bork is like a big, silly puppy. He's extremely playful and will fetch just about anything. He's a precious cinnamon roll and really isn't mean to anyne or anything. You can always find him with his tongue lolling out and his tail wiggling around. He is the welcoming commitee and also acts like a happy big brother to all my dragons (except my Nadder and Sand Wraith, who are my only dragons older than Bork). He also had an obsession with cardboard boxes as a hatchling, and that has since carried over to adulthood. I have lost many boxes due to Bork trying to squish into them.

Here's a wonderful picture of Bork by Soulofthefoxy! Thank you so much!

And here is baby Bork in a cardboard box! Also by Soulofthefoxy! :D Thanks for this wonderful surprise! 8D

Clint the Deadly Nadder

Birthday: Hatched 9/20/19

Vanko the Hobblegrunt/Threadtail

Birthday: Hatched 9/22/19

Personality:

Vanko is a devious little boi. He's always getting into trouble and under everyone's feet. He wants to be recognized and praised for his achievements, no matter how tiny or menial. He is rather snappish and somewhat of a glory-hog, even to me...He's the sort of dragon that claims he's of regal blood and wants to rule over everyone...even though he's not cut out for any sort of work-intensive job..and not very noble at all...He is the personification of the phrase "problem child" (someone please send help...he's such a terror...already trashed my farm twice, almost ate a sheep, and locked the chickens in the fish trap...o_o XD)

A picture of Vanko by the Incredible Izzy! :D Thanks so much! <_< I'd been wondering where that chicken got to...

Johnny the Typhoomerang

Birthday: Hatched 9/23/19

SpaceTime the Hideous Zippleback

Birthday: Hatched 9/24/19

Caitlin the Shivertooth

Birthday: Hatched 9/25/19

Benny the Grunkle

Birthday: Hatched 9/27/19

Personality: Mostly pending but he's a calm, sleepy boi :3

Rhino the Mudraker

Birthday: Hatched 10/2/19

Nick Furry the Woolly Howl (yes. The wordplay was irresitable xD)

Birthday: Hatched 10/3/19

Personality: Mostly Pending but he is a commanding leader boi

Beautiful art of Nick by Dragonfly! :D

A few smol things about me...

Other than httyd, my biggest fandom is the MCU, particularly where my precious Ironfam and Spiderfam is concerned x) I also do MCU headcanons!!! If you have a request, feel free to pm me, and I'll see if I'm willing to do it! Sizes will vary...

Other fandoms I'm in (other than HTTYD and the MCU): Maze Runner, Jurassic World, don't know if this is a "fandom" per se...but Monsters Inside Me...glorious, educational show but not for the squemish among you...Just because I can watch it and eat at the same time doesn't mean others can/want to X'DDD

I am an arteeeesssssttt....but have never made an actual request thread xD

Just your local night-owl and enthusiasm junkie...

About 99.999% of all things I say are banter, jokes, and not at all serious. It's all in good fun and I rarely am serious about anything here...

However, I can be very serious when I want to, and it usually shows, especially if I'm defending friends. Though I don't naturally seek out and/or participate in drama, if I feel the need, I'll add my two-cents then disappear.

I enjoy memes...ok? I just do...also puzzles, riddles, and puns...XD

I AM A SMOL SNEK ENTHUSIAST 8D

Also...

(this banner was made the the crazy talented EmeraldHuntress65! :D Thank you so much!)

I'm a Christian! 

My favorite bands directly relate to that. I love to sing.

~For King & Country~

~Matthew West~

~Evan Craft~

~Casting Crowns!

~Hillsong United~

~TobyMac~

This one isn't Christian, but his music is inspiring and will always have a special place in my heart <3

The legendary

~Avicii~

Rest in peace, Tim Bergling. You will forever be missed, always be loved, and never be forgotten.

My bestest forum buddies:

From the bottom of my heart, I'm grateful that you guys are my friends. I really don't know what I'd do without you guys. You're sometimes the first ones I say good morning to and always the last I say goodnight to. You've helped me grow so much over the time I've known you. I could be feeling like everything is going downhil, but you guys always make me smile. You're the ones I go to when I need to vent all the emotions inside or when I need to do some high-quality fangirling.

Internet friendship is such an interesting thing. You get to know that person from the inside. You get to know them through who they really are, not the money they may or may not have, not through appearances. You know their true heart and thinking. You have a shoulder to cry on and someone to celebrate with even if you've never met each other. They know you better than anyone in your reality does, and they accept you for who you are on the inside, not what you look like on the outside. You meet people with the same fandoms, same hobbies, same idealogies, same morals as you do. You relate to these people who you've never met. People you don't even know the names of. People who could live half a world away from you. People who you never would have met otherwise. These people, these friends. They support you no matter what. They understand you. They love you.

It's a beautiful thing, this type of friendship. It's completely backward from real life, because you never see them. You just know them. "Don't judge a book by its cover." can't even apply. You have no cover to judge. You just get right to the wonderful pages. Everyone who I've met here proves that the internet can be a wonderful thing. And that there are so many good people in this world full of darkness.

I love you all 3000 :D

Just a little heads-up to any drama seekers out there. If you insult or badmouth my buddies, I will swoop in and will fight back with no mercy. I'm very protective, don't ya know! BD

Bluetheraptor | DyliehIdol1214

The Bohemian Critic | Speedyleaf

choraki | TillyO5

Icee Glacier | Sohki

xXkiararararaXx | StellabertGrimborn

Fossilfigalpha | Lady Fighter

toothless0603 | Lissafish

The Dragoness | Flitt

Ginger and Jaxomis | EllaAcadomyofBerk

Anic101

Proud founding member of the Midnight Inklings!

<>

<><><>

<><><><><>

<><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><>

endgame teaser | Tumblr

Dovahfoxz's picture
Dovahfoxz
Wilderness Explorer
I really enjoy ornithology

Thank you all for working in resolving this issue. I guess it must be frustrating with everyone in the forums, but I assure most understand that this is not a easy job, both for the developing team and the forum admininstrators/moderators. It must have been frustrating to see all of the problems that have risen the momment the weekend ended.

Anyway, the server sync issue no longer is a problem, at least for me. I can't speak about the other players though, but it may have been because the first thing I did today was to reinstall the game.

===========================================================================================

...More soon...

===========================================================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just came back.

Signature will be updated soon

---------------------------------------------------------------

Important dragons

[50] Betelgeuse, The silencer of dreams

Titan Flightmare

Betelgeuse is a female flightmare, and currently Lokvahzah's most powerful dragon. She may not be the deadliest, but she is the swiftest and brightest dragon from her crew. While she was not Lokvahzah's first dragon, she was the first dragon that engaged in her dragon rehabilitation program, and thus is the first dragon she trained for battle.

Currently she is the leader of the Lokvahzah's

battle frontier.

Fun fact: Due to the constant contact with Betelgeuse's paralytic gas, Lokvahzah started to develop a pulmonary edema and thus she needs to use a air-filtering mask developed by Heather at all times to help her breath without inhaling the gas

--------------------------------------------------

[40] Stormblast, the horizon hunter

Titan Skrill

Stormblast is a female skrill, which was born infertile. While she does share the hot-headed aggression of her species, she has proven to be a extremely sweet dame for young dragons. She has taken under her wing Thunderstrike, a young orphaned female Skrill that has just become a broad wing. 

She's currently in training as a long-ranged fighter

Unlike Lokvahzah's other titans, Stormblast was the only one who was found in the wild as a titan, instead of undergoing a transformation at Titan island like the other dragons. While she was not intended to be a fighter, she was choosen by Betelgeuse herself to be become her second-in-command.

-------------------------------------------------

[30] Velvet (Lotus, Pandora...)

Titan Deathgripper

The newest dragon to officialy join Lokvahzah's army, Velvet is a relatively young Deathgripper that may have become titan way sooner than she should have.

Previously was a low rank deathgripper enslaved by Grimmel, she still suffers from the damage caused by the neurotoxins injected in her body. Transformed to titan by accident, Lokvahzah still struggles to contain Velvet's power, sometimes resorting to Betelgeuse's gas to avoid a potential death. It doesn't help that ever since Velvet was saved by Lokvahzah's, she developed a possessive obsession for her.

Velvet is the current dragon at Lokvahzah's rehabilitation program's, being the sole focus for development.

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Chief
I'm not having any more

I'm not having any more problems at all right now, glad to see you are working to fix it for everyone.

Thunderbolt by AndreaEaston

Skeleton Thunderbolt by Frugal

(More coming soon.)

Drago2412's picture
Drago2412
Chief
Hehe

Hmm what? Why's it say censored? Auto correct or something? Lol

One truth prevails!

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Wiggles the whispering d.eath ate my subject

The forum censors the word h.ard and even the admins aren't safe from it.

Bumbles the candy loving Lazersight Vesperwing who likes to stalk me for my food.

Adopted from goldenfury360 who made the species.

Lineart done by NightmareRebuff

Flint the over curious gluespit.

Adopted from chameishida.

Chelsy, the least frightening indominus rex there ever was. Color shifting joke charicter extrodinare. Art by TosiLohi.

Flitt's picture
Flitt
Supreme Viking Champion
Even you're not safe from being censored XD

Thank you for this update!

Discover the Dragonbloods in the links below...

I Am Dragonblood: Fury's Friend {Book One}

I Am Dragonblood: Alpha and Chief {Book Two}

I Am Dragonblood: Secret Uncovered {Book Three}

I Am Dragonblood: The Grim Beast {Book Four}

I've signed up to Dragoncave! Please help hatch these little scaly creatures :D

Pics are playing up so I've linked these dots instead.

Be warned, parts of this siggy keep getting cut off :-\ 

I am now on YouTube!

SoD: flitt Ingerman

chickens!: The Chickeneer

Find me on Wattpad: FlittIngerman

"Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others" -Unknown

Undergoing revamp because of TinyPic getting rid of the pics

BEWARE MY WEARLE OF SIGGY GUARDIANS, THEY DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO INTRUDERS.

thank you to all who have created the dragons for the Wearle!

Ice Woolly and Heckran by Speedyleaf

Dragonriders Fury for the banners!

LissaFish for Infernace

Flickering and Ka Shayam by  ImDerpySheylaYT

SilverNight

Piggy

thank you again!

Thank you, Celene!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My (many) dragons

Flightmares
Flickering (titan)
Nightspark (Darkling clan)
Tywyll
Gade

M. Nightmares
Crick
Nameless
Nytemare (Darkling clan)

Eruptodons
Volcan
Greyscale

Groncicles
Grockle
Blackice (Darkling clan)

W. Death
Chaser
Deadling
Unearthed (Darkling clan)

Zipplebacks 
Left n Right
Crash and Smash
CoalNEmber

S. Death
Jinx (Darkling clan)
Hex
Pytch (Darkling clan)

Gronckles
Hoverstrike
Underdepth (Darkling clan)

Stormcutters
Cloudlord
Sunflare

Nadders
Glimmerwing
Jacynder
Alli (Darkling clan)

Fireworms
Fyreryft
Fyreking (Darkling clan)

Razorwhips
Skybreaker
Nyghtslycer

Deathsong
Galaxia (titan)

Deathgripper
Nightreaper (titan)

Flamewhipper
Newt

Woolly Howls
Conri
Lyulf
IceWoolly (titan)

Speed Stingers
Velocity
Embire

Sweet Deaths
Unknowable
DeathOfMidnight

Skrills
Taron (titan)
Storm razore

Armorwing
Daggawing

Grapple Grounders 
Gadzooks
Gosh

Goregutter
Galant (titan)

Sliquifiers
Saphron
Darktide

Typhoomarang
Infernado

Shockjaw
Teslawing

Thunderdrums
TsunamiMaw
DarkMaw

Singetail
Singerena

Raincutter
Tidechaser

Mudraker
Muddle

Terrible Terror
Jonny (titan)

Triple Strykes
Harbinger
Unembered

Elder Sentinel
Endellion

Fire Terror
Saffire

Devilish Dervish
Nomed

Hobgobbler
Steeve

Silver Phantom
Windfall

Tideglider
Seastalker

Smokebreath
Mouse

Moldruffle
Moldy

Grim Gnasher
Morke

Night Fury
Madock

Light Fury
Arianwen

Skrillknapper
Spookess

Dreadstrider
Lance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan gifs made by the brilliant Madoka, thank you!

Made by The Bohemian Critic. :D

Made by EmeraldHuntress65. Thanks!I

Banners made by EmeraldHuntress65. Ty!

Ty! Bo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Art by Speedyleaf

Flightingale the Steaming Stormswallower

Backstory: Flightingale never used to be a dragon. She used to be a farmer's slave, beaten, bruised, toiling away in the heat of midday. One night, she was standing by her window looking out at the moonlit mountains, when she heard a small scratching in her tiny room. She turned to see and sitting on her bed, looking quite pleased with itself, was a baby Stormswallow. Of course she was frightened, but it soon became apparent that it wouldn't hurt her. It leapt down to the floor and ran to the window, glancing from her to the window and back. She opened the window for it but it just stood there, looking at her sadly. She realised it couldn't fly, and in sympathy she picked it up, crept down stairs and quietly let herself out. Putting the dragon down she said; 'go on, young one, be free like I wish I could be.' It  started to scamper off but then it stopped and turned back. She waved it off and began to make her way back to the house, then pain blossomed in her shoulder. The young dragon had scratched her.  but it wasn't a bad pain, it spread through her like fire, kindling a dragons spark in her. That night Flightingale flew free as a dragon.

Ka Ledasio, the skradder, by the amazing Speedyleaf.

Backstory: She is the mysterious leader of the mysterious Whitetalons, a group of dragons who all have the middle claw of their right foot white. She is feared among people, respected among dragons. Like a shadow upon a shadow she soars through the night, like a phantom of fleetness she swoops through the day. Any who meet her bow to get regalness, her strong will, her quick, clever eyes. Like a ghost of a story she flits on the edge of memory, always there, somewhere, yet just out of reach like a dream. She saw Flightingale's first flight, the young Stormswallower grow, Gabryall's loneliness broken. She was there for them all, leading in dreams, thoughts, small whispered words in their ears. Is she real? Or is she just a fantasy? Flying at the edge of minds. Maybe you will meet her, maybe you won't, who know but her and Whitetalons. Maybe, just maybe, she is with you now.

Newt, my flamewhipper

Sath Hansworthy

Taron

Flitt and Flickering

Robotic Dragonblood Hiccup :D

Thank you!

Art by AndreaEaston

Gabryall the Catastrophic Sentinel

Clawwyng the Tingecutter

Skye, the curly nadder ↑ and Whppersnap, the deadly claw ↓

Kean ↑ and Adwen ↓

the Screaming Death Seance

The Flarehelm Siblings

Hoverstrike in mad mode

Flickering :D

Embire!

Tywyll

Gade

Flitt in flightmare form. :D

Windfall

Spooky Unnamed Deathsong

Crike the Pitchagon

Thank you!

Art by ImDerpySheylaYT

Crimson the Giarogia

The grumpy Connwaer

Direhark the Demonic Tailfire

Puffflight the Chichi Mitchy.

Acidian the Acid Death

Firespin the Fire Wraith

Bramble

Cynder

Nightingstorm the Light Gripper

Roseblood the Singerflight

Thank you!

Art by Toshi

Prettystryke the Tutugripper

Sath

Thanks!

Art by Lissa

Thorn the Desert Thistle

Fearnix the Punda

Fforest the Barrow Pegasus

Gryphinx the Secrai

Thanks!

Arts by others

Vennomm the Poison Dart Fury by LilyStark. Thank you!

Flickering, my flightmare, by SangoMichiko13. Thank you!

Lyulf by the talented ZestyDragonWing. Thank you!

Arianwen my light fury by SangoMachiko13. Thanks!

Shader the Lightning Rod by kasanelover. Thanks!

Irefyre the Ire Igneous by belubel, thank you!

Gale the nightlight by StellaMontague, thanks!

Skelly the Hopefury by WinterSilverCat. Ty!

flittIngerman and Flickering by the most talented Fireflash, tysm!!!!!

These four Whitetalon Phantoms by the most brilliant Madoka. Tysm!!!

Mythyque by SilverNight. Tysm!!!

Skybreaker the razorwhip by Kaydejesus. Ty!!

Newt, by warrior. Ty!

Moonflare by FireNightStar. Thankies!!

Flickering by Izzy. Tysm!! 

Aquasia by HoneyCloudy. Ty!

By Izzy ty!

by Kasanelover. Ty!

moonlit Grimmel. Edit by dil. Ty!

SeaFury by RainbowSkrillStrike. ty!

Dozeer, by kasanelover. Tyyyyyy!

Flickering, edit done by Midnight. Tyyyyyy!

Tiamay by Varku, tyy!

Jinx, by Frugal. Tyyyyy!

Arianwen, edit done by SilverNight. Ty!!!

By the amazing Izzy! Ty!

Frostback by Dragonfly, tyyyy!!!

Skelly the Dragonblood Boneknapper by Foxy. Tysm!!

Blakberri the Harvest Hunter, by Izzy. Ty!!!

Dragonblood Hiccup done by Dyll, ty!!!

Clink the Thistletail, by fossil. Tyyy!

Done by Zesty, tyyyysm!!

Nightreaper, by SilverNight. Tyyyyyyy!!

Galant by SilverNight. Tysm!!

Dragonblood Hiccup. Edit done by SilverHowletteWoods. Ty!

Flitt, drawn by the amazing Snow-wish. Tysm!

Caldan the Duma by Dyl. Ty!!!!

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion

Also glad to know things are being looked at. I've actually already noticed improvements. Mainly I'm able to farm again and do quests when yesterday I basically couldn't do ether of those at all.

Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you all. :)

Thanks a lot, Brynjolf! And the rest of the team, too.  All the work that you put into this is greatly appreciated.  The "Progress failed to sync" issue seems to have been resolved as of earlier today, so that's good.  I'm glad to hear players will be compensated, however that will be done.  Although I had a fairly small number of problems compared to some others, it will be nice to be paid back for the time (and items) lost to server sync issues.

Thanks again for everything! :D

Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~!{0}!~

What is a friend?A single soul...Dwelling in two bodies.

Amesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from the amazing Inhonoredglory!  Thanks a lot!       

Now, what else to put here?  How about nothing. For now... :D

ArnoraSterkinsen's picture
ArnoraSterkinsen
Supreme Viking Champion
Double Trouble

Thank you thank you thank you! Hopefully all goes well for the remainder of the month as I've already been comitted in completing this event! 

Keep up the good work!

“We shall fight on the seas and ocean, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”

― Winston Churchill     

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Welcome to my signature; although it is still in a working process, but please enjoy my sig full of everything I admire, believe, and on ocassion, completely obsess over. Also, I humbly apologize for this sig to be extremely long, but it's only because this whole thing is practically my life; if yo so wish to, take your time to go through it all, I do enjoy your company here. 

Proud member of...

— ≈   PART ONE: Interests & Fanaticisms  — ≈♦≈ —

“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” 

― R.A. SalvatoreStreams of Silver

— — —≈♦≈— — —

—≈♦≈— PART TWO: SoD Fanart (both Mine and Other Artists) —≈♦≈—

“The Blades of Chaos, forged in the foulest depths of Hades; once attached the blades remained so, chained and seared to the flesh, a part of the bearer's body.”

― Gaia, God of War series     

Fanfiction, FAQs, & Screenshot Comics:(Click titles for link)

The Blades of Kratos (Coming Soon)
 — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — 
Art Requests, Fanart, & My Work:

— — —≈♦≈— — —

—≈♦≈— PART THREE: The Dragons of SoD and My Viking OC —≈♦≈—

— — —≈♦≈— — —

RainbowSkrillStrike's picture
RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Welp

Daily and dreadly fall quest board still broken.. there like no day 6 something like that 

i cant get that much candy to get Skrill knapper kind unfair 

๖ۣۜRainbowSkrillStrike

Skrill is my most fav :)

Im Main an Strike Class!

My First Dragon is Skrill his name is TalonClaw and he is titan :)

(Name from Inspector Gadget 2015 and he like purple lol)

Clan!

Credit by: OutsiderBlack

Credit by: Orcawave101

Phantom Shadow & Lord :) ROAR!

Artis

Credit Artis: Wutend Bonfire (Titan Skrill)

Credit Artis: Nessie (TalonClaw Gif ^_^)

Artis: Syraza (this is awesome ^_^)

Edit credit: Frytha (I love it!)

Drawing Credit: Fireflash ()   

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Talon and baby Skrill)

Drawing credit: Vanilia Viking (Tysm I love it!)

Credit Drawing: Umbreon027 (omg I love it!)

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Dark Night and Night Dark)

Credit Drawing: ScarfyWings (Vemon the Flamewhipper) 

Dragon Skrill Gif

My OC

This is Rainbow Skrill and his name is Rainbow :)

Rainbow Skrill! (Credit Artist: Chameishida)

(This is Maxwell my Oc)

Artist Credit: Zikta (TYSM I LOVE IT)

Artist Credit: XiomaroaTheFree (Thank You! I do really like it)

Crossover

Talon and the Skrill (credit: Lilystark)(TYSM!)

(Credit Artist: Katarile) I love it ;-;

Credit Artist: FireFlash (OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH TYSM ;-;)

Night Fury OC And Light Fury OC

Neon is my night fury oc name

Credit Artist: NeverendingSilverstorm (TYSM! and his name is Neon)

Credit Artist: ELSA II (Thank you I love it!)

Credit Artist: Doglover (I LOVE IT SO MUCH)

Credit Artist: Madoka Miyazono (Moon The Light Fury!)

Credit Artist: Fireflash (I love it!)

Credit Artist: ImDerpySheylaYT (Love it!)

Credit Artist: RedHoodJason (wow)

(I use Edit from Deviantart Night fury maker)(he is night fury)

Credit Artist: AndreaEaston (this is Miwako Satou)

Credit Artist: ZestyDragonWing (she look awesome!)

Credit Artist: ZestyDragonWing (go get them Takagi!)

Credit Artist: RedHoodJason (love it!)

Credit Artist: Dogloven (look so cool!)

Base Credit: ??? (New Oc YinYang)

Base Credit: Xbox-DS-Gameboy on deviantart (who will win from fight?)

Credit Artist: ZestyDragonWing (LOOK GOOD!)

Credit Artist: ImDerpySheylaYT (Ricky the Mirage Fury)

Adopts

Credit Artist: Dyliehldo1214 (Thx u! And this is spike)

Shakester's picture
Shakester
Chief
Progress, yay!

I got on today and my game asked me to update, and has since been doing well aside from freezing in Dragon Tactics. I'm glad it's getting the proper attention. 

I'm still way behind and pretty sure I won't be able to get the Skrillknapper but hey, the game has been more investing despite the glitches and I hope more events like this (just please bug-check them!) come with Snoggletog, ect. With less bugs and a bit of a more fair chance to win the big prizes, this system has been fun imo and could definitely keep people playing. 

| My YouTube Channel 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! In-game I am "Ramalaclaire" and I'm a member of the clan "The Dragon Racers".

~Signature still in construction~ 

Ohly the Light Fury (Male OC) | Thank you to 'Lady Fighter' for this art piece. :3 

Nox's picture
Nox
Viking Warrior
Thank you for the update and

Thank you for the update and your continued efforts
I have been completely unable to play any of the new quests because of the "progress failed to sync" glitch
Can't wait till this is fixed so I can finally enjoy the update :')

Welcome to my SIGGY!

Scroll down to learn more about me

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My name is AnoraWhiteShadow

My friend code is EH7KY7 ^~^

I am in the clan: The Dragon Racers

my favorite dragons are:

Daydream my light fury

*:・゚toothless *:・゚

Dawnstar my stormcutter

Where you will find me

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ Training Grounds  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ The Hidden World  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

Thx for scrolling! ^~^

Siggy put together by : AthenaClaire

-Contact me if you would like me to put a siggy together for you!-

Flitt's picture
Flitt
Supreme Viking Champion
...I am falling asleep...

The Maze is fixed! But I still can't accept quests from Fishlegs and there is a glitched daily quest, too

rrepetti's picture
rrepetti
Chief
Spicy Subject

Thanks for the communication. I hope fixing the issues is going well for the team.

"The heart of a chief and

the soul of a dragon."

-Valka to Hiccup

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

My Dragons

Crystaline-----------------Deadly Nadder

Pinky-------------------Whispering Death

Lemon-----------------Whispering Death

Salmon-----------------------Sand Wraith

Shadow------------------------Flightmare

Asmund-------------------------------Skrill

Emerald---------------------Hobblegrunt

Swift------------------------Speed Stinger

Windbeam------------------Thunderdrum

ZipZap---------------Hideous Zippleback

Bloof-----------------------------Buffalord

Skully------------------------Sweet Death

Flurry----------------------------Groncicle

Enigma--------Night Fury (Sand Wraith)

Sarafina-----------------Fireworm Queen

Darkstryder-------Monstrous Nightmare

Orchid--------------------------Raincutter

Slasher----------------------------Singetail

Garth-------------------------Triple Stryke

Boreas------------------------Snow Wraith

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

The Dragon Racers is a clan dedicated to the art of dragon racing in Berk. This community is very welcoming and very passionate about the traditions of the school and Berk's community. The Dragon Racers is one of the top clans on the leaderboard, and they are very deserving of their spot. So much has been put into this clan; the leaders and elders have worked very hard to create a welcoming and fun community that everyone can enjoy, even if you're not in the clan. They wanted to create a message; that if a fellow Viking sees the Dragon Racers logo, they can associate it with positive feelings. Happiness, friendship, and leadership. It means so much to see this logo, and it means so much to me to see this logo every time I open SoD. Thank you!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Social Media

Watch me on DeviantArt!Toothless running xD by sunshineikimaru

Image result for tumblr logo Follow me on Tumblr!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

FanArt by Others

All

By Reyna by RoleplayGeek Oopsie2-by-Toshi-Loshi by RoleplayGeek

My FanArt

Raindance with Night Light by RoleplayGeek Love at First Sight by RoleplayGeek

----------------------------------------------------------------

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

Thank you for the update, we all here really appreciate you communicating with us. 

I haven't seen much on this besides someone else mentioning it on their own reply, but daily quests still appear to be glitched for me, unless it ends after day 5? Whenever I click on the option to go to the daily quests nothing loads. 

Again, appreciate the communication and you all working on solutions and compensation. 

World's Okayest Trans Guy

Photobucket ruined my signature so I don't have one anymore yeehaw

IssmeAgrid
Jarl
Yep, my daily log in rewards

Yep, my daily log in rewards are stuck too! I received the day 1 reward but then it got stuck with day 1 as "tomorrow" and I haven't been rewarded for logging in daily :( it sucks but in a way im

glad I'm not the only one having this issue!

Probably too old for this, but I'm having fun :)

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

Ah, unfortunately we aren't talking about the same thing! :c I was talking about the quests which were fixed, not the log in bonus. Interestingly though, I did have my log in progress reset one day despite not missing a day! Though I was able to collect after that with no issues.

Weirdly my game acted like it was reset without actually being reset. I had to login again despite having it set to remember me and having no issues, when I got it in alerted me that my membership expired despite me not having an active membership for months, and when I entered the farm I had to go through the tutorial again (and also had the original seed areas replaced, which merged with my yak station). Not sure if these things are related, but since you were happy someone was in the same boat I thought I'd write it here. It happened after I gave up clicking "yes" on the sync errors and instead clicked "no". 

IssmeAgrid
Jarl
Oh right, how strange! Well,

Oh right, how strange! Well, I hope you get things sorted on your farm soon!

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

Okay...weird because NOW I'm getting the bug you're talking about! I'm stuck on day one.

Also uh, anyone not able to see the dreadfall logo on the left side??

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion

Wait....the membership reminders are suppose to stop? I bought a membership once by accident (misclick while buying gems) nearly a year ago and I'm STILL getting reminders.

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

For me it was a one and done deal, it only alerted me once, which was immediately after it expired. That's very weird it tells you every time.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion

Not only does it happen every time I log in but it also happens every time I go to a new area with a viking I had when I had the membership on (I have since got another viking so that one is totally unaffected). It is VERY annoying.

Reggicus's picture
Reggicus
Jarl
Bless you folks

Ah, thank you for some reassurance. Like Linkyasha I'm having the same problem. To be exact what happens is I will  have "New Quest" at the bottom of my screen. Which I'm perfectly fine with. It's normal. However when I do follow the "New Quest" to the Dreadfall questing sign. I go to click on it, I see my cursor become a hand as in it's ready to click with. But when I do. Nothing happens. I also noticed my characters movements reset with each click. My guess is whatever you did in the update it recognizes the sign as a AI, but since it has no voice lines it cannot register correctly? Just my guess.

Side note:

Please, before this event ends. Bring back Paypal if you can. I was trying to purchase candies via my Paypal. But I found to my surprise it was not there. Thanks for taking any or all time to read this.

-Reg

zeebaneiba's picture
zeebaneiba
Berk's Power Player
:)

Thanks for the update!

Edit: I just logged on and the quests are working for me again! Thank you so much for the hard work. Now, back to the grind--

Links

Artwork

Starlight (Night Fury)

Other

Character Profiles

Currently being revamped!

"I was born here, in the place that would come to be called the old west. But to my kind, the land was ageless.

It had no beginning and no end- no boundary between earth and sky.

Like the wind in the buffalo grass, we belonged here.

We would always belong here."

-Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

locustshego
Viking Warrior
Aside from falling through

Aside from falling through the ground/floating (fixed by logging out and back in usually) everythings working pretty good so far tonight.  Thanks for your hard work!

Folk's picture
Folk
Jarl
Thnks for the update

Thanks for the update and reassurance, cheif hope the team is working on the player's viking level porgression lost as well, please take your time on the next update to make it more less glitchy and buggy!

-----------------------------------

Welcome to my signature or a siggy as you'd call it!
I'm Folk my viking name is Nawpol, currently max level and training multiple dragons.
(Friend code is AFFKPU, be sure to visit my farm!)

I have been a player since over 5 years ago! (Since the time where Thunder Run Racing was in the same place as school)

I'm proud to be a dragon rider alongside many others!

Let me list some of my dragons!

Tsunami (Female titanwing Scaldroun)

Khione (Female titanwing Snow Wraith)

Thanatos (Male Adult Elder Sentinel)

Cyclone (Female Adult Stormcutter)

Red death (Male Adult Whispering Death)

All of the dragons were recent, except for the Red Death.

Thanks for reading!

Folk's picture
Folk
Jarl
Thnks for the update

Thanks for the update and reassurance, cheif hope the team is working on the player's viking level porgression lost as well, please take your time on the next update to make it more less glitchy and buggy!

Varku's picture
Varku
Supreme Viking Champion
~

Thanks for updating us on this! Hope I'll be able to do the dailies again soon.

Small Signature Squad-- because we don't hate people and neither should you.

Neo // some artiste terrible
canvas vomiter extreme

more cool links:

Peepo the most Powerful: King of the Night Furies ©

SilverDragon177's picture
SilverDragon177
Dragon Trainer
Thank's for the update on

Thank's for the update on this.

Anyone knows how to fix "child killed segmentation violation" error on PC?
Cause my game crashes right after installation and showes me that.

Name in game and forum: FuriaChaosu/SilverDragon177 - call me Furia

I’am currently a lone wolf without a clan or friends, sitting on MMO off for whole the time except battle events.

(If you see me in game, please do not invite to the clan or to friend with you)

All dragons count: 277 - now more, but I’m too lazy to count them again

Titans: 32 - same here

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion

That's....a disturbing name for an error.

SilverDragon177
Dragon Trainer
I know... It’s an memory

I know... It’s an memory loading error or something from what I’ve read

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
COBRA-LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Oh my GOSH THAT'S HORRIFYING x'DDDD

I'd be terrified to get that pop-up on my computer. Especially so close to Halloween.

Actually, scratch that. I think it'd be scarier if that popped up any other time of the year. Because at least halloween is SUPPOSED to be about scary morbid stuff like that.

Stop Boulder Class shaming!

BOULDER CLASS! BOULDER CLASS! OI OI OI!

Hai.

Welcome to my signature.

Here's some stuff 'bout me.

I am a girl.

I'm Christian.

I like the color Blue/teal.

My favorite dragon class is Boulder Class.

my main dragon(s) are a Screaming Death named Odin, and a Skrill named Jayfeather.

I love Doctor Who, Merlin, Chuck, Physch, Harry Potter, The Kane Chronicles, G.I. Joe, and other nerd-y things.

My favorite Httyd dragons whose names start with the letter s are Screaming Deaths, Shivertooths, Skrills, Scauldrons, Smothering Smokebreaths, Snafflefangs, Shovelhelms, Sword Stealers, Snifflehunches (+Sneezelhunches) and Seashockers! (that's alot!)

And I am usually friendly :D

In-game name is: IIicedragonII (No, not lice dragon. Those are capital i's not l's. And you simply pronounce it as "Ice dragon")

Friend code: hmm.. P.M. me if you want it. Can't take any chances o3o

And I'm a proud member of The Phantom Lords! (ROAAAAAAAAR!)

I'll probably post some bios about my dragons, but I'm too lazy to do it right now if ever.

My main viking OC, Eira Glacier, reading a book on top of her main dragon, Odin, by... oh hey, it's by me!

AMAZING picture of Odin by Frugal!

Epic picture of Odin done by WutendBonfire!

Cobra, my grapple grounder, by.. me!

Picture of Roach the young Shellfire by me!

Awesome edit of Roach the young Shellfire by Midnight2558!

Picture of Spottedleaf by Tyrannosaur66!

Picture of Mage by FlamingHusky!

Amazing edit of Armakillo done by Siren-Spirit!

Great edit of Ignis my Monstrous Nightmare done by Frytha!

Corliss, the Big Bad Boophis by the ever-so-talented Varku!

Ankle-Biter, my Wocky Jabberjaw, by the skillful Chameishida!

The Acidic ScuttleSting! Idea by me and this amazing picture by NightmareRebuff!

Blight the nightfury/razorwhip hybrid adopted from Tyrannosaur66!

Picture of Graveyard discovering a new friend after waking up from a nap by Celestial Dragon!

Trenton, the mega-rad, uber tubular Whispering Death/Thunderpede hybrid, by.. me :'D

Wilbur, the adorably goofy Abomibumble gift I got from my friend ApertureNightfury12345!

Miscellaneous:

Proud Winner (by default.. lol) of the September/October Dragon Design Contest! (Hosted by ZestyDragonWing)

Lil' short:

Jayfeather: C'mon friend, this thing won't hurt anyone!

Odin: I do not have time to mess around with strange objects.

Jayfeather: Look, just hold still.

-Seawings makes sure to not be in the shot of the camera-

-click-

Jayfeather: Aha! Got it. Ahh fish paste, my wing was in it..

Odin: Hand that over this minute! I... want to see if you got my good side..

Jayfeather: HA!

Seawings: G-guys lets just bring this thing to Ice, o-okay?

Odin: GIVE ME THE PICTURE!!

Jayfeather: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT!!

Odin: GIVE IT HERE YOU EEL WITH WINGS OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO-

-Jayfeather flew off chuckling-

-Odin roared after him-

-Seawings whimpers and decides to follow-

(Funny picture of Odin and Jayfeather by Wutend Bonfire!)

Ha! Got ya >:D

(awesome gif of Odin by Peymae!)

Talestri's picture
Talestri
Chief
Is Dragon Tactics safe to

Is Dragon Tactics safe to play now?

I've seen horror stories of players losing 40 or so Viking levels after playing it, and I haven't touched it since.

My Viking is level 44, and the highest level dragon I have is 35, so if I were to lose my levels, it'll be really difficult for me to play the last levels (I could clear them once, before I saw these bug reports - and I really wish I could play more)

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion

Don't play it yet. The spesific level that valka's questline requires you to play seems safe but there was a thread on losing levels just made today so that glitch is likely still active.

ThePowerOfYeshua's picture
ThePowerOfYeshua
Jarl
Y'all are amazing

Thanks a lot for the update! Pretty much everything has been resolved, at least for me, and I really appreciate the hard work all of you guys put into the fixes, thanks again, for everything!

Hey everyone, wassup? I'm Gabby and I'm new around here! I am, first and foremost, a Christian, and this is one of my favorite Bible verses: 

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

-Matthew 11:28

I enjoy playing piano, playing SoD, reading and debating other ppl for fun :)

My MBTI type is ENTP -T for anyone that likes that sort of stuff

List of Dragons:

Skaedyr (old Norse for shadow) my sand wraith, lvl 50

Stormrider my Deadly Nadder 

Darkheart my Razorwhip, lvl 23

Banshee a Screamming Death, lvl 43

Latios and Latias, a hatchling Zippleback

Lycanwing, a teen Shockjaw, lvl 5

and sum more but I don't have time to write them down rn

My signature is under construction so it probably won't have much more than this for a while.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to being friends with you guys in the future! 

Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Hooray!

Great!  Thanks for keeping us posted!  I have experienced no further issues with the game (well, except for the DT freeze on Dreadfall level 3 or 4) so yay! ^_^

Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

Thank you for the update and the compensation to all mobile users unable to get in and to everyone due to all the issues. While I still believe the skrillnapper is very overpriced, hopefully this exstension will help people who haven't yet given up and are trying their hardest.

Fossilfigalpha's picture
Fossilfigalpha
Chief
Thank you!

Thank you so much!  Dreadfall was really interesting this year, and thank you for updating us on the bugfixes on all the things that did end up going awry :D

Signature in progress!

Welcome to Fossilfigalpha's signature!

My main OC, Alpha, and avatar, Fossilfigalpha (Also called Fig :) )

Hello!  As you could probably tell, I'm Fossilfigalpha, though you could call me "Fossil", "Fig", or "Alpha".  I'm fine with either :D

Anyway, on with the signature!

___                    -----------------------------

|    |               --                                ___

|__|             --                                |     |          

----------------------------                                  |___|

--

--                        ________

--                        -           -

--                         -__-      

-----------------------------------------------------------

|      

Table of Contents:

1. A bit about me

2. School of Dragons stuff

3. Art :D

4. More flying in soon...

A bit about me

Um... How do you do this?

Well...... ok.... here we go

Interests Thought that was good enough?  Not quite yet.  Translate to numbers, take a step to the left. 

I like a lot of stuff- but here are some of the main things I like:

Fandoms:  HTTYD, Minecraft, Wings of Fire, and Marvel (Pretty much my top 4 :D )

Hobbies: Dragon art (usually drawing), playing video games (SoD or Minecraft) or watching YouTube (my favorites are Game Theory, HISHE, Jaiden Animations, and Ryan Higa), looking at memes (*insert Lenny face*) 

Dislikes: Homework (-_-), awkward social situations 

XIBU BSF ZPV EPJOH? JU'T OPU UJNF ZFU.

School of Dragons Stuff

Because... stuff

Main Viking: Fossilfigalpha

Clan: Aw[e]some Dragon people (very likely that you've never heard of this one...)

Position in Clan: Elder

Level: 12 (used to be 44... then dropped down to 8...-_-)

Trophies: ~150 (I don't race :P)

Dragons: ~50 (I'll list them eventually...)

Main Dragons: Rage (Death song), Nightmare (Monstrous Nightmare)

Favourite Species: Death Songs, Monstrous Nig(h)tmares, Windwalkers

List Of Dragons: Monstro(u)s Nightmares: Nightmare, Antro, A(k)umu

Razorwhips: Razor, Whip

Snow Wraith: Snow

Death Songs: Rage, Amethyst

Whispering Deaths: Silent, Killer

Hideous Zipplebacks: Innocence and Arrogance, Patience and A(q)uaintance, Creation and                                                                         Imagination

Gronckles: Granite (yea he's level (29)), Andesite, Coquina

Sand Wraith: Sandstorm (I wish he was level (49))

Devilish Dervis(h): Windwalk(e)r

Deadly Nadders: Fastball, Quic(k)claw, Quickstrike

Snafflefangs: Clay and (T)erra

Windwalker: Skywalker

Arm(o)rwing: Irontail

Singetail: Charmeleon

Speedstinger: Obama Chan (wish he was level (40))

Stormcutters: Stormfire, Dusk

Eruptodon: Dinnerbone

T(h)underdrums: Lazulite and Aquamarine

Wooly Howl: Yeti

Raincutter: Kinka(j)ou

Tide Gliders: Coral, Irukanji

(F)lame Whipper: Flare

Boneknapper: (S)kull

Groncicle(s): Snow(f)la(k)e, Snowball

Siliqifier: Bubbles

S(h)ockjaw: Thundershock (not quite level (43))

Fireworm (Q)ueen: Foeslayer

Changewing: Ca(m)o

Triple Strykes: Scorpika, Scoryx (pretty much level (27))

Hobblegrunt: Crest

Hotburple: Bufo

Skrill: (M)aelstrom (a bit over level (40) :D)

Timberjack: Sorceror 

Deathgripper: Cerberus ((y)ea :D)

Dramillion: N(y)chus

Crimson Gorecutter: Snoo(f)lepuff

(j)

Secondary Viking: FossilfigalphaII (It works XD)

Clan: Currently none

Trophies: Probably zero :P

Dragons: 2 (I don't really play on this account XD)

Art :D

By me

I make memes!  PM me if you want a custom meme :D

Be warned though- they will be very derpy and cringey.  ;)

And I can't do any actual editing other than memes because of the limitations of the app I use.

I’m on an Instagram account- look for posts with my name under them :D

Request Threads- If the link is open, it's still going on :)

Trick or Treat Dreadfall Adopts!  

Enjoy this potato I made

DO NOT MESS WITH THE MIGHTY POTOOOOOOOO

HE HAS THE POWER OF THE GAUNTLET AND A POTATO ARMY

By others- thank you SO MUCH to those who have done art for me! :D

Citrouille by the incredible IzzyDrawsDragons!  Thank you!

Rage, Whisper (I don’t have her yet...) and Quickclaw by the amazing Andrea Easton!!!  Thank you!

Alpha, also by Andrea!  Thank you again!!!!!! 

An amazing skeleton dragon done by the talented Flitt!!!  TYSM!!!

More flying in soon...

MagicNinja6195's picture
MagicNinja6195
Wilderness Explorer
Now to fix the Viking Levels

It's great that stuff has been fixed. Now we just need our viking levels back. Also, I am still having the problem of my game crashing, everytime I touch the first door in the Maze. I'd like that to be fixed, please.

Viking Name: MagicDragonMaster

Dragons:

Adults:

Shockfang (Skrill) (Male) - LV 20 -

Toothless (Night Fury) (Male)- LV 40
Spiny (Wooly Howl) (Male) - LV 23-
Camoscale (Changewing) (Male) - LV 43

Glowy (Flightmare) (Female) - LV 19 -

Chompy (Whispering Death) (Female) - LV 20 -

Moody (Hobblegrunt) (Male) - LV 15

Thunderwing (Thunder Drum) (Male) - LV 15 -

Grima (Groncicle) (Male) - LV 16

Rocktail (Gronckle) (Male) - LV 12 -

Syren (Death Song) (Male) - LV 14 -

Bite and Chomp (Hiddeous Zippleback) (Male) - LV 11 -

Smokey (Smothering Smokebreath) (Male) - LV 17
Wave (Sand Wraith) (Female) - LV 13 -

Flamey (Fireworm Queen) (Female) - 12

Tidal (Tide Glider) (Female) - LV 11

Sharpfang (Speed Stinger) (Male) - LV 11 -

RazorBack (Razorwhip) (Male) - LV 10 -
Scaulder (Scauldron) (Male) - LV 14 -
Razortooth (Razorwhip) (Female) - LV 10 -

Nattvarg (NightTerror) (Male) - LV 11

Light Fury (Light Fury) (Female) - LV 11

Rustning (Armorwing) (Male) - LV 9

Eldavel (Singetail) (Male) - LV 12

Vulkanen (Eruptodon) (Male) - LV 10

Teens:

Spiketail (Deadly Nadder) (Female) - LV 11 -

Torch (Typhoonmerang) (Male) - LV 10

SharpRain (Raincutter) (Male) - LV 10

Rainer (Raincutter) (Female) - LV 10

Burpy (Hotburple) (Male) - LV 10
Skull (Bone Knapper) (Male) - LV 11 -

Breeze (Stormcutter) (Female) - LV 11 -

Trickey (Shivertooth) (Female) - LV 13

Hakirai (Grapple Grounder) (Male) - LV 10

Quake (Thunderpede) (Male) - LV 10

Cinderwing (Monstrous Nightmare) (Female) - Lv 7 -

Heilari (Prickleboggle) (Female) - Lv 6

Babies:

Scorchfang (Monstrous Nightmare) (Male) - LV 10 -

Scrappy (Scuttleclaw) (Female) - LV 10 -

Screecher (Screaming Death) (Male) - LV 12 -

Sweety (Sweet Death) (Female) - LV 10

Icy (Groncicle) (Female) - LV 1

Tiny (Terrible Terror) (Male) - LV 10 -

Liten (Terrible Terror) (Female) - LV 10 - 

Litill (Terrible Terror) (Male) - LV 10 -

Mudwave (Mudraker) (Male) - LV 11

Drakey (Dramillion) (Male) - LV 10 -
Flekko (Flame Whipper) (Female) - LV 11

Hreindýr (Crimson Goregutter) (Female) - Lv 1

Teleway's picture
Teleway
Supreme Viking Champion
Ahh

Glad to see things in motion. Sorry y'all got the heat, but yeah...people have this thing called the panic button. It can happen.

Saw a message reguarding the level bug, so I sent an email to support with the info needed. If any of y'all got the same bug, I suggest doing the same!

! ! ! !                   ! ! ! !

! ! ! !                   ! ! ! !

Dragons:

Monsterous NightmareRivu (Starter)- female Titan(50) ll Nasail- male Titan(50) ll Fioled- female Adult(32) ll Fellous- male Adult(22) ll Roukera- female Adult(14)

ScauldronDeniz- male Titan(50)

Whispering DeathHalvard- male Titan(50) ll Terra- female Adult(41) ll Azibo- male Adult(22) ll Rosey- female Adult(22) ll Snappy- male Adult(14)

GroncicleGlacia- female Adult(48) ll Icelee- male Adult(43) ll Frostbite- female Adult(26) ll Iceland- male Adult(20) ll Tundra- female Adult(13)

Deadly NadderHagedorn- male Titan(50) ll Tuija- female Adult(26) ll Eiche- male Adult(20) ll Buckthorn- female Adult(17)

Hideous ZipplebackRain and Cloud- female Titan(50) ll Thump and Wallop- male Adult(26) ll Twist and Turn- female Adult(21) ll Snare and Trap- male Adult(22) ll Ash and Snow- female Adult(14)

GronckleSolveig- male Titan(47) ll Avanti- female Adult(23) ll Anaru- male Adult(17) ll Drusilla - female Adult(18)

Toothless (3-month skin) (50)

SingetailHestia- female Adult(36)

TyphoomerangCorentine- female Adult(34)

EruptodonVolkan- male Adult(31) ll Houri- female Adult(16)

Tide GliderNereus- male Adult(50) ll Tethys- female Adult(46) ll Dionysus- male Baby (1)

ArmorwingAlgar- male Adult(19)

DeathsongSigrdrifa- female Titan(50) ll Nidhogg- male Teen(9)

RazorwhipLagi- male Titan(41)

SkrillFlugurite- female Titan(43)

Thunderdrum-Taima- female Adult(36) ll Donar- male Adult(17) ll Esen- female Adult(14) ll Boran- male Adult(14)

BoneknapperMorana- female Titan(47) ll Undertaker- male Adult(17)

FlightmareHoshi- female Adult(34) ll Toshi- male Adult(19) ll Akemi- female Adult(12)

Flame WhipperDatura- female Adult(30)

ChangwingYamanu- male Adult(25) ll Abuto- female Adult(11)

ShockjawElysia- female Adult(30)

HobblegruntOseye- male Adult(32)

Fireworm QueenSana- female Adult(17)
Sweet DeathBeowulf- male Adult(18)
Smothering SmokebreathGavina- female Adult(16) ll Mack- male Adult(12) ll Edge- female Adult(10)

Sand WraithHorus- male Adult(26) ll Bast- female Adult(17)
ScuttleclawElfriede- female Adult(15) ll Ernust- male Adult(13)

Triple StrykeVilhelm- male Adult(16) ll Alfdis- female Adult(13)

Elder SentinelGerda- female Adult(16)

RaincutterCahal- male Adult(13) ll Yanyu- female Adult(13)
Light Fury (20)

DeathgripperThanatos- male Adult(18)

SnafflefangCattibrie- female Adult(13)

Rumblehorn- Alois- male Adult(11) ll Alvilda- female Adult(11) ll Beet- male Teen(7) ll Basil- female Baby(3)

Smitten Hobgobbler- Winifred- female Adult(11)

Stormcutter-Gale- male Adult(12)

Moldruffle- ???- female Egg

Teleway's picture
Teleway
Supreme Viking Champion
Eh

Edit: Still getting unusual lag spikes when in MMO mode. This is not normal for me.

MagicNinja6195's picture
MagicNinja6195
Wilderness Explorer
Where did you see this

Where did you see this message?

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Chief
I believe it was a pm. I got

I believe it was a pm. I got one too.

MagicNinja6195's picture
MagicNinja6195
Wilderness Explorer
Huh, I just checked my PMs,

Huh, I just checked my PMs, and I haven't gotten any.

MagicNinja6195's picture
MagicNinja6195
Wilderness Explorer
Huh, I just checked my PMs,

Huh, I just checked my PMs, and I haven't gotten any.

SilverDragon177
Dragon Trainer
Thank you for addiotional

Thank you for addiotional updates 

Tsuki Yomi's picture
Tsuki Yomi
Forager
Good Job!

Thanks a lot for this update! What's the compensation? Has already been distributed?

Espèce : Skrill hybride Fureur nocturne 

Genre:
Couleurs: noir et bleu néon ioluminescent 
Classe: Grève
Type de feu: Tonnerre Bleu
Capacités: 
E choc LECTRIQUE
Électrokinésie
Fait des éclairs pour atteindre des vitesses supersoniques
- Echolocation
Division des épines pour une meilleure maniabilité
Se fondre dans le ciel nocturne et dans les nuages ​​sombres

hrepetti's picture
hrepetti
Supreme Viking Champion
Happy Dreadfall!

Thanks, Brynjolf! I think everyone at the school appreciates you and the team's work to ensure happiness during this spooky season. Keep up the hard work!

Happy Dreadfall!

Welcome to my siggy! On the forums, my username is hrepetti, but you can call me Brynhildd. That's my viking name. I've been a viking on SOD for about five years. Thus, I have grown attached to this game and the fandom. Please, enjoy your stay here in my siggy and have a wonderful day!

YouTube

DeviantArt

I'm a Dramillion Lover!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Racers,  
 Dragon Racers,  
 Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!
I am a proud elder of The Dragon Racers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons List

Evergreen | Monstrous Nightmare

Flare | Whispering Death

Iron Man | Gronkle

Turid | Hotburple

Turtle | Sandwraith

Torben | Thunderdrum 

Torbette | Thunderdrum

Frostbite | Hobblegrunt

Pyxie | Woolly Howl

Night Shadow | Flightmare

Lavender | Death Song

Sparky | Monstrous Nightmare

Neon | Speed Stinger

Lemontart | Snafflefang

Nessabella | Tide Glider

Skyrise | Scuttleclaw

Cheer | Fireworm Queen

Blitz | Dramillion

Stoneflare | Eruptodon

Dragon Edit Commissions on DeviantArt

Have you wondered what it would be like if your OC was in the HTTYD franchise? Wonder no more! I can make a movie edit of your dragon for only 10 DA points (negotiations for an art trade and money transfer can be made). I just need a reference of your dragon, then I can get to work! Here are some examples of my work:

Commissions are now open!

Brynhildd by FireNightStar

RainbowSkrillStrike's picture
RainbowSkrillStrike
Supreme Viking Champion
Umm...

I close game and open can't see 700 candy...