Dreadfall Update 10/14/2019

31 replies [Last post]
Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin

UPDATE!

10/14 8:45PM PST

Attention Vikings! The latest Dreadfall update is now available in the Google Play Store and is ready to be downloaded. We apologize for the delay and issues this has caused you, as such we will be compensating those who were affected so everyone can have a fair chance in winning.

Our team is also looking into the server issues and are actively working on getting them resolved soon. If you continue to experience any issues, please let us know and provide us with your username and operating system.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling all VIkings!

Our team is aware that the Dreadfall release has taken longer than anticipated to go live on Google Play. We apologize for the delay and we are currently working on it. We will provide an update once we receive new information. Thank you. 

Teleway's picture
Teleway
Supreme Viking Champion
Important question

Will the bugs, connection issues, and other problems be adressed? There's a lot of distressed users here and I don't blame them. I'm one of many for example that got hit with the de-leveling bug. I was level 50 and was drastically reduced.

! ! ! !                   ! ! ! !

! ! ! !                   ! ! ! !

Dragons:

Monsterous NightmareRivu (Starter)- female Titan(50) ll Nasail- male Titan(50) ll Fioled- female Adult(32) ll Fellous- male Adult(22) ll Roukera- female Adult(14)

ScauldronDeniz- male Titan(50)

Whispering DeathHalvard- male Titan(50) ll Terra- female Adult(41) ll Azibo- male Adult(22) ll Rosey- female Adult(22) ll Snappy- male Adult(14)

GroncicleGlacia- female Adult(48) ll Icelee- male Adult(43) ll Frostbite- female Adult(26) ll Iceland- male Adult(20) ll Tundra- female Adult(13)

Deadly NadderHagedorn- male Titan(50) ll Tuija- female Adult(26) ll Eiche- male Adult(20) ll Buckthorn- female Adult(17)

Hideous ZipplebackRain and Cloud- female Titan(50) ll Thump and Wallop- male Adult(26) ll Twist and Turn- female Adult(21) ll Snare and Trap- male Adult(22) ll Ash and Snow- female Adult(14)

GronckleSolveig- male Titan(47) ll Avanti- female Adult(23) ll Anaru- male Adult(17) ll Drusilla - female Adult(18)

Toothless (3-month skin) (50)

SingetailHestia- female Adult(36)

TyphoomerangCorentine- female Adult(34)

EruptodonVolkan- male Adult(31) ll Houri- female Adult(16)

Tide GliderNereus- male Adult(50) ll Tethys- female Adult(46) ll Dionysus- male Baby (1)

ArmorwingAlgar- male Adult(19)

DeathsongSigrdrifa- female Titan(50) ll Nidhogg- male Teen(9)

RazorwhipLagi- male Titan(41)

SkrillFlugurite- female Adult(43)

Thunderdrum-Taima- female Adult(36) ll Donar- male Adult(17) ll Esen- female Adult(14) ll Boran- male Adult(14)

BoneknapperMorana- female Titan(47) ll Undertaker- male Adult(17)

FlightmareHoshi- female Adult(34) ll Toshi- male Adult(19) ll Akemi- female Adult(12)

Flame WhipperDatura- female Adult(30)

ChangwingYamanu- male Adult(25) ll Abuto- female Adult(11)

ShockjawElysia- female Adult(30)

HobblegruntOseye- male Adult(32)

Fireworm QueenSana- female Adult(17)
Sweet DeathBeowulf- male Adult(18)
Smothering SmokebreathGavina- female Adult(16) ll Mack- male Adult(12) ll Edge- female Adult(10)

Sand WraithHorus- male Adult(26) ll Bast- female Adult(17)
ScuttleclawElfriede- female Adult(15) ll Ernust- male Adult(13)

Triple StrykeVilhelm- male Adult(16) ll Alfdis- female Adult(13)

Elder SentinelGerda- female Adult(16)

RaincutterCahal- male Adult(13) ll Yanyu- female Adult(13)
Light Fury (20)

DeathgripperThanatos- male Adult(18)

SnafflefangCattibrie- female Adult(13)

Rumblehorn- Alois- male Adult(11) ll Alvilda- female Adult(11) ll Beet- male Teen(7) ll Basil- female Baby(3)

Smitten Hobgobbler- Winifred- female Adult(11)

Stormcutter-Gale- male Adult(12)

tirsdottir
Viking Warrior
100 % agreement

Before you try to do anything new, fix the bugs. Server sync errors almost everywhere, massive level losses in Dragon Tactics, unkillable ghost ships... these are just the beginning. There a a lot of posts concerning this in the forum. For once, read them.

And calling this "a lot of distressed users" is an euphemism if I ever heard one :-).

An apology for publishing an obviously broken update would be nice too...

Lady fighter's picture
Lady fighter
Berk's Power Player
* BOOM BOOM *

So... The update might be coming today? I would like it to happen today especially waiting 3 or more days for this update... I would also like the bugs and stuff to be fixed for all the people with them and for myself because I don't want my 3 years of playing and paying money to be wasted.

In Loving Memory of Daisy The Best Dog and Friend Anyone could ask for, My best friend is gone... 2006- 2019

Welcome to my Signature!!!!

Hello! Here is a quick way to find some of my latest art! :D Dreadfall Dragon Drawings

For the most AMAZING friends I could ever ask for EllaAcademyOfBerk and oXTillyXo!!!    Now for my other wonderful friends Janovia and RyanTheGreatTheFinder!!!    

My friend code is EOSLAS I will try to friend as many of you as I can!

My main dragons right now are Toothless (Night Fury), MoonDust (Light Fury), Deadly Shadow ( Zippleback), Demons (Prickleboggle), Fang Blazer (Monstrous Nightmare), Hurricane (Titan Deadly Nadder), Sphera (Whispering Death), Titan (Gronckle Baby), MadamMuglug (Gronckle), Warrior (Scauldron), Bonekeeper/BoneScream (Boneknapper), Storm (Thunderdrum),  Haru ( Woolly Howl ), Saphira (Deadly Nadder), and Phoenix (Monstrous Nightmare)

You can call me Lady fighter, Lady, or fighter anything is fine. My name is based off the medieval times when female knights were called "Lady".  

I am the proud Leader of The Furious Alpha Furies                       

ALL made by The AMAZING EmeraldHuntress65!                

My favorite classes is: Strike,Boulder,Stoker,Tidal, and Tracker.

BackDrop  By the awesome Flitt!!!          

FireStorm done by the Amazing Andrea!

FangBlazer by the talented Peregrinecella

FangBlazer by the awesome Icee Glacier!

FireStorm by the talented Peregrinecella

MugLug done by the awesome ZestyDragonWing!

Deadly Shadow done by the AWESOME Icee Glacier!

Phantom done By SpeedyLeaf!

Saphira done by the amazing Izzydrawsdragons

Kasanelover's picture
Kasanelover
Supreme Viking Champion
Tracking!

I'm glad this is being addressed again but hopefully the other bugs will be acknowledged and handled as well; a mini patch perhaps? Though, then that'd be ANOTHER update Android players would have to wait a while for. . .

Edit: Finally! I miss the mobile version of the game and it's so nice to finally play it again. ^^

Aliases: Kas or Kasane

Main Dragon: Papa Moon the Titan Stormcutter

Favorite Dragon Breed: Stormcutter

Other Favorites (in no particular order): Buffalord, Snow Wraith, Skrill, Prickleboggle, Triple Stryke, Woolly Howl, Thunderdrum, Deathgripper

Favorite Titans (somewhat in order): Stormcutter, Deathgripper, Woolly Howl, Skrill, Buffalord, Thunderdrum

Clan(s): Immortal Midgard Lightnings (Primary Viking) Without Limits (Secondary Viking)

Information about my dragons can all be found here!: My Grand Dragon Family

Information about my HTTYD OCs and their dragons can all be found here: My OCs and Their Dragons

Coming Soon (Color Key: Red = IncubatingBlue = StorageGold = TBA)

• Unnamed Male Baby Triple Stryke
  • Unnamed Stormcutter (I'm almost always gonna want another Stormcutter)
  • Unnamed Deathgrippers

Somehow interested in my opinion on dragons? I made a Dragon Review Here: My Dragon Review

Itching for a request or two? Maybe even 3? I have some art threads open!

Interested in Shiny Hunting? I've made a whole thread dedicated to it here!

Dragon Gallery!

Probably my most favorite screenshot that I ever took of Papa. <3

Just another flight with the big guy himself!

My first School of Dragons GIF. . .dedicated to Papa. Sounds about right!

"How are you all holding up over there?"

Zzzzzzz. . .

"eme [this is a face by the way] Is this where you've been this whole time?" (He came swimming up to me while I was at the Training Grounds)

Raito and Doctor Alex, both drawn by me!

Sorry Dagur but I don't think the General agress with that "clever as a Skrill" statement. . .

. . .it's a bit difficult watching for danger when you can't get near the telescope.

He checked on the gigantic Hobblegrunt babies a billion times before finally moving forward. -_- Those Hobblegrunt parents were NOT happy.

A very happy General Moonlight. . .or angry. No one can say for sure.

Papa no, don't--aaannd it's too late.

Requests From Others!

"*Banshee screech* You look so cute!" - Comet Burst

-Insert Wise dying on the inside here-

Drawn by the terrific TosiLohi!

Sometimes Papa's ego becomes as big as Jupiter. . .screenshot edited by Zeezur!

Happy wife, happy life. Made by Snowflake12298!

The main character for my story made into a beautiful Snowy Griffin. Made by LissaFish!

A cute Papa headshot made by HoneyCloudy!

As much as I love the big guy, it's fun to occasionally spite him. ewe Made/edited by SilverNight!

Drago once said the strength of will over others is true strength. . .and Hiccup says friendship is true strength. . .but they're both wrong. Cuteness is the one and only true strength! These faces will be the death of evil, I'm telling you. Made all by Zitka!

Yikes! Ezra looks angry! Made by AndreaEaston!

Hobbleslicer, the male Tingecutter made my AndreaEaston!

A truly fuzzy Moon made/edited by HoneyCloudy!

You read all that? Wowie, thanks! Here's two Hugh Jackman and Hiccup gifs to represent my face.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Drums R Round. Pi R Squared.

I am having an issue where it is telling me to go to the Microsoft store to update the game, yet the store says it is installed and there is no option to update the game.  Launching the game only gives me this:

Rest in Peace NarixuZen.  2004-2017

Member/Group Leader of S.O.D.A.H.T

Click SoD Hack Watch or SoDAHT to report a hacking:

Also use this form to help better keep track of the hackers:  (click here for form)

Book 8 - Conquest for the Truth is finished!!

Book 9 - The Mist in the Darkness

Coming Soon!

Destiny in the Dark

Chapter 3 - Friends and Enemies

Proud Leader and fellow member of:

Here are links to the chapters of my fan-fic series.  The books go in chronological order.

The Clue of the Missing Socks.

Chapters 1 and 2                         Chapter 3                                       Chapter 4

Chapter 5                                      Chapter 6                                        Chapter 7

Chapters 8 and 9                        Chapter 10                                     Chapter 11

Chapters 12 and 13                     Chapters 14, 15, and 16             Chapter 17

Chapter 18                                    Chapter 19                                      Chapter 20

Chapter 21 and 22                      Chapter 23                                     Chapter 24 and 25

Chapter 26 - There is a hidden surprise.  Can you find it?

Chapter 27                                   Chapter 28, Part 1                         Chapter 28, Part 2

Chapter 29                                   Chapter 30                                       Chapter 31

Chapter 32                                   Chapter 33                                       Chapter 34

Chapter 35                                   Chapter 36                                       Chapter 37

Chapter 38                                   Chapter 39                                       Chapter 40

Chapter 41                                   Chapter 42                                       Chapter 43

Chapter 44                                   Chapter 45, Parts 1 and 2

The Mysterious Frozen Fire

Chapter 1         Chapter 2         Chapter 3         Chapter 4         Chapter 5         Chapter 6

Chapter 7         Chapter 8         Chapter 9         Chapter 10       Chapter 11       Chapter 12

Chapter 13       Chapter 14       Chapter 15        Chapter 16       Chapter 17       Chapter 18  

Chapter 19       Chapter 20      Chapter 21        Chapter 22, Part 1       Chapter 22, Part 2 

Chapter 22, Part 3

Epilogue/Preview for my Third Story!

Thoughts of Guilt

Chapters 1 and 2          Chapters 3 and 4          Chapter 5          Chapter 6          Chapter 7

Chapter 8          Chapter 9          Chapter 10          Chapter 11          Chapter 12, Part 1

Chapter 12, Part 2          Chapter 13         Chapter 14         Chapter 15         Chapter 16

Chapter 17 and 18         Chapter 19         Chapter 20         Chapter 21         Chapter 22

Chapter 23         Chapter 24         Chapter 25         Chapter 26         Chapter 27

Chapter 28         Chapter 29         Chapter 30         Chapter 31         Chapter 32

Chapter 33         Chapter 34         Chapter 35         Chapter 36 and 37

Chapter 38, Part 1         Chapter 39, Part 2         Chapter 40, Part 3         Chapter 41

Chapter 42, Parts 1 and 2         Chapter 43         Chapter 44

Chapter 45, Part 1         Chapter 45, Part 2

On the Edge of Mystery

Chapter 1          Chapter 2         Chapter 3        Chapters 4 & 5    Chapter 6, Parts 1 and 2   

Chapter 7          Chapter 8         Chapter 9            Chapter 10       Chapter 11        Chapter 12

Chapter 13        Chapter 14       Chapter 15          Chapter 16        Chapter 17       Chapter 18

Chapter 19        Chapter 20       Chapter 21          Chapter 22       Chapter 23      Chapter 24

Chapter 25        Chapter 26       Chapter 27         Chapter 28        Chapter 29 Parts 1 and 2 

Chapter 30       Chapter 31       Chapter 32 and 33                         Chapter 34 Parts 1 and 2 

Chapter 35 Part 1         Chapter 35 Part 2        Chapter 35 Part 3        Chapter 36

The Secret Symbol

Chapter 1    Chapter 2    Chapter 3    Chapter 4    Chapter 5

Chapter 6    Chapter 7     Chapter 8    Chapter 9    Chapter 10

Chapter 11    Chapter 12    Chapter 13    Chapter 14    Chapter 15

Chapter 16    Chapter 17    Chapter 18    Chapter 19    Chapter 20

Chapter 21   Chapter 22   Chapter 23   Chapter 24 and 25

Chapter 26    Chapter 27    Chapter 28    Chapter 29 and 30

Chapter 31    Chapter 32    Chapter 33    Chapter 34    Chapter 35

Chapter 36    Chapter 37    Chapter 38    Chapter 39

Chapter 40 and 41    Chapter 42    Chapter 43, 44, 45, and 46

The Legend of Shadow Mountain

Chapter 1    Chapter 2    Chapter 3    Chapter 4    Chapter 5

Chapter 6    Chapter 7    Chapter 8    Chapter 9    Chapter 10

Chapter 11    Chapter 12    Chapter 13    Chapter 14    Chapter 15

Chapter 16   Chapter 17    Chapter 18    Chapter 19    Chapter 20

Chapter 21    Chapter 22    Chapter 23    Chapter 24    Chapter 25

Chapter 26    Chapter 27    Chapter 28    Chapter 29    Chapter 30

Chapter 31    Chapter 32    Chapter 33    Chapter 34    Chapter 35

Chapter 36    Chapter 37    Chapter 38    Chapter 39    Chapter 40

Chapter 41    Chapter 42    Chapter 43    Chapter 44    Chapter 45 & 46

Chapter 47    Chapter 48    Chapter 49    Chapter 50    Chapter 51

Teaser "Trailer" for Book 8 - Conquest of the Truth

The Crimson Storm

Chapters 1 and 2     Chapter 3    Chapter 4    Chapter 5    Chapter 6

Chapter 7    Chapter 8    Chapter 9    Chapters 10 and 11    Chapter 12

Chapter 13    Chapter 14    Chapter 15    Chapter 16    Chapter 17    Chapter 18

Chapter 19    Chapter 20    Chapter 21    Chapter 22    Chapter 23

Chapter 24    Chapter 25 and 26    Chapter 27    Chapter 28    Chapter 29

Chapter 30    Chapter 31    Chapter 32    Chapter 33    Chapter 34

Chapter 35 and Epilogue

The Wedding

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3 

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Chief
I had that same problem but I

I had that same problem but I figured out how to get around it. Uninstall the game then download it from the link below.

https://www.schoolofdragons.com/Launch.aspx

Thunderbolt by AndreaEaston

(More coming soon.)

ArnoraSterkinsen's picture
ArnoraSterkinsen
Supreme Viking Champion
Where's the Beef?!

This is getting quite ridiculous this year; some of the whole candy collecting progress has been working for me so far, but these glitches and bugs during the whole process has been really irritating, and when I'm not on my laptop or at the local library for internet access, there is NO UPDATE for the mobile version yet-- and I was hoping I'd at least do more battle events through my phone to collect more candy-- but NOOO... so many glitches and bugs with this update that even I (a 5-year veteran player) can't even keep track of:

------

• Viking Levels Decreased: This truly breaks my heart to hear and read about this one-- I've been reading around the forums of other players saying their Viking character levels have dramatically decreased from level 40 to level 10 through their own experiences in playing through the challenges of the Dreadfall update. That hasn't happened to me so far as I'm already a maxed 50, but I pray I do not lose all my progress at this moment, because it's taken me a good long run to get where I am today, and I intend to keep it that way.
  • Progress Sync Failed: When I first started the primary Dreadfall quest with Valka on my main viking profile the first day of the update, I get a pop-up window saying "Progress Sync Failed. Please try again." (or something like that) but as I kept clicking the yes button the same pop-up window will not go away! So I tried turning off MMO, but it does the same thing until after about 5 consecutive tries I managed to break through and continue all of the primary Dreadfall quests with no problem. Until yesterday however, the nightmare comes back but this time while playing as my secondary viking, and the problem starts with Fishlegs about his quest to go to Icestorm Island; but this time even with MMO off, the darn Progress failed window still continues to pop up, so I think this bug is now permanent to stay!!!
  • Ghost Ship Glitches: Now, I LOVE the new Ghost Ship battle events in this update, and I've been almost grinding these bad boys just for the fun of it, but to some players out there there are some problems with this. There are times when a ship will not take any damage after a dragon shoots on either the deck or the bow and their health meter does not decrease; sometimes the whole ship would just regenerate health even after it would near it's final damage points (just like most of the ordinary battle events in the past); the entire game freezes while a battle event is going on; or even the whole ship would just freezes in place whether you're hitting it or not. Personally I have not come across these during my playthroughs (and I hope to never do so), but I'd just like to point these out from what I've read about around the forums so far.
  • Stable Gem Quests Removed: I haven't seen this personally yet, but there are some threads about how the stable quests that provide gems as rewards have been permanently removed due to the recent Dreadfall update; not that I'd mind paying money for gems every now and then, but this is quite a problem for most players-- if you want to provide a balancing and even friendly satisfaction for players of all kinds, at least look through your current settings and provisions before making any changes, even for payment values-- not everyone has a credit card you know! I just made it through all the years of playing this game either by chance, patience, or even the occasional (if absoluetly necessary) payment transactions. 
  • Dreadful Tactics (Literally): Players all around have been experiencing one or two levels that causes the game to freeze when an enemy of said levels generate in position but the level itself does not progress further. There's even a level (or even all of them) where even with just a shield and a weapon equipped on, you can't play through the whole level after taking out one enemy in that said level (I've experienced this yesterday and the only possible way to progress is to not equip any gear on your viking, which is really unfair).
  • Loki's Fright Maze: So far I've only gone through the maze at least five times with no problems whatsoever, but there are reports of players that are not receiving candy at the end of the maze, have fallen through 'ghost' platforms while traversing through the challenge, etc. 
  • Expansions: Not Dreadfall related, but ever since the update a lot of players have experienced some problems with different quests and expansions, especially for newcomer players. Things like players disappearing through the Hobgobbler maze, progress sync while playing Rise of Stormheart, and even players can't go through quests that involve Fishlegs are becoming a serious nuisance since the update.
  • Racing: I haven't raced much since the Clash of Clans competition back in May, but since this Dreadfal update, people are experiencing some problems with this already (and it's also probably a good thing I haven't gone anywhere near TRR lately anyway). Things like not earning candy, endless loading screens, trophies, game freezes, etc. have worsen since the update, and even though I haven't encountered these things personally, but I do hope this is resolved soon enough. 
  • Pumpkin Farming: There's a problem where there is absolutely NO WHITE PUMPKIN SEEDS in the farming section of the shop for everyone to plant and harvest; there are the white pumpkins themselves in the produce section of the shop, but it's only purchased through gems ONLY. Seriously, look into this!
  • Unavailable Mobile Update: It's been 4 days since the official PC update of SOD's new Dreadfall update, but the mobile version isn't even out yet, and even despite it was the weekend that time it's really not fair to other players that only have this chance on mobile. Normally, I'm a PC player but I also enjoy playing on mobile mostly for stable quests and battle events if I'm either travelling for work or vacation, but this is a bit concerning but even though I've been seeing announcements about this problem for the past few days and each time I open the app on my phone, NOTHING seems to be done about it, and I hope the devs are looking into this right now as we speak. Halloween won't be forever you know... :(
  • Lack of Candies: Just today I've read a couple posts that a few players are not receiving ANY candy from any of the Dreadfall challenges-- the maze, quests, battles, and tactics to name a few. I haven't seen this yet on my profile, but somehow it wouldn't surprise me with all these glitches that have been going on these past few days.

------

If there's any other glitches, bugs, or other technical problems I've left out, check out this thread here if you or anyone you know of have any other problems in this Dreadfall update. 

Seriously though I have not seen this many in-game problems probably since the Stormheart expansions. This has truly one of the worst in updates I've seen so far.

“We shall fight on the seas and ocean, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”

― Winston Churchill     

— — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — —

Welcome to my signature; although it is still in a working process, but please enjoy my sig full of everything I admire, believe, and on ocassion, completely obsess over. Also, I humbly apologize for this sig to be extremely long, but it's only because this whole thing is practically my life; if yo so wish to, take your time to go through it all, I do enjoy your company here. 

Proud member of...

— ≈   PART ONE: Interests & Fanaticisms  — ≈♦≈ —

“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” 

― R.A. SalvatoreStreams of Silver

— — —≈♦≈— — —

—≈♦≈— PART TWO: SoD Fanart (both Mine and Other Artists) —≈♦≈—

“The Blades of Chaos, forged in the foulest depths of Hades; once attached the blades remained so, chained and seared to the flesh, a part of the bearer's body.”

― Gaia, God of War series     

Fanfiction, FAQs, & Screenshot Comics:(Click titles for link)

The Blades of Kratos (Coming Soon)
 — — ≈ ♦ ≈ — — 
Art Requests, Fanart, & My Work:

— — —≈♦≈— — —

—≈♦≈— PART THREE: The Dragons of SoD and My Viking OC —≈♦≈—

— — —≈♦≈— — —

ladybrasa's picture
ladybrasa
Supreme Viking Champion
When everyone says "mobile

When everyone says "mobile update" I am assuming they mean Android ones? I exclusively use my phone for SOD, but it's an iPhone. The Dreadfall update came out as announced last Friday ... and has all the glitches/bugs/whatever as all the other platforms. So it's out for some mobile users (for whatever that's worth ...)

Dont get me wrong, I think SOD's ideas are great and I'm more involved with the game than I have been for awhile, but this is the most bugginess I've personally experienced. Also maybe release events/expansions early in the week instead of Friday night so we aren't all stewing in our irritations for a few days ...?

Visit the Earthguard Clan Forum Thread!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~ OC HTTYD Characters and their Adopted Fan-Dragon Species ~

* VISIT: Hertha the Honey-Maid and her HoneyBumble Littl-Rus

(Honeybumble dragons created by SpaceyQueen)

and her Pygmy Dragon Rosehip

(Pygmy Dragons created by Selethesis)

*VISIT: Storsik Fiskrspordr and his Shadowing Wyvern KnotFish

(Shadowing Wyverns created by Spy GIrl)

*VISIT: Bogbert Margrkind and his Swamp Scrape Quagmire

(Swamp Scrape species created by Grumpyforlife2)

*VISIT: Solfrid the Splendid and her GlowWorm Foxfire

(GlowWorm dragons created by mesaprncss)

*VISIT: Ichor the Impossible and his Septic Fury Mid-Mon

(Septic Furies are created by Buddyfan1)

*VISIT: Marit the Mother and her Oceanic SeaSong Lyric

(Oceanic Seasong species created by Adopto66)

*VISIT: Finngeirr Margrkind and his Gill Grunter Gilly

(Gill Grunters created by Infinity12356 and drawn by 1Flower)

*VISIT: Tawnylda the Dyesmith and her Noelani Dragon WeldWing

(Noelani Dragon species created by Hootowlighbulb)

*VISIT: Wilfred the Wacko and his Scuttling Twin Stinger Zippy

(Scuttling Twin Stingers created by GrumpyForLife2)

*VISIT: Bulljorn Burlyboots and his Hopeless Deathtrail BrendleBlood

(Hopeless Deathtrails created by Snowflake12298)

*VISIT: Beita Thorstabitur and her Thorn Devil Hvasseggr

(Thorn Devil dragons created by Shataikislayer)

*VISIT: Fjara Thorstabitur and her Lullaby WaveWhisper BlueFin

(Lullaby WaveWhispers created by WitcherForever)

*VISIT: Blasik Fiskrspordr and his Thunderthief SeaTrick

(ThunderThief Dragons created by Wutend Bonfire)

*VISIT: Scampr Scrimpskull and his Shivertooth Shivers

(Artwork by Witcherforever, for a player-sponsored Hideout Competition)

*VISIT: Molda Fungisteinn and her Cave Raider FilchFlame

(Cave Raider dragons created by Valoris620)

*VISIT: Leikny Hrindasnaer and her Icecrusher SnowMunch

(Icecrusher species created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Tarvald the Trader and his Thorny Sea Hound Arni

(Thorny Sea Hounds created by WitcherForever)

*VISIT: Jofast the Jokers' Help and her Field Sprinter Hornswoggle

(Field Sprinter dragons created by Valoris620)

*VISIT: Skammel the Stonesmith and his StoneScale Hunter Pumpkin

(StoneScale Hunters created by WitcherForever)

*VISIT: Birgr the Brash and his Cave Runner DappleLeaf

(Cave Runners created by Selethesis)

*VISIT: Diggr Margrkind and his Spike Roller SmashSnout

(Spike Rollers created by BlackPanther0211. Lineart by NightmareRebuff)

*VISIT: Qiajuk the Wanderer and her Gribtuk WolfWings

(Gribtuk Dragons created by Bavelly)

*VISIT: Ongull Oltorsk and his Sawback RidgeRump

(Sawback dragons created by Buddyfan1)

*VISIT: Gerta the Grandmother and her Armorhead Jordbaer

(Armorhead Dragons created by FloofQueen)

*VISIT: Nauma Margrkind and her WebHead dragon BoarBreath

(WebHeads created by dragon34611)

and her Signal Fire dragon FlashFlare

(Signal Fires created by donnala)

*VISIT: Bera Brawnyboots and her Mistwhirl ShadeShift

(Mistwhirl dragons created by Zitka)

*VISIT: Herbjert Svellheim and his Whirlpool dragon Naught-Eye

(Whirlpools created by DatOneTrumpet)

*VISIT: Ketiley Margrkind and her Feathered Fan Wing Tatters

(Feathered Fan Wings created by ScarfyWings)

*VISIT: Gaukr Gullbatr and his Singing Fin Wing Yodel

(Singing Fin Wings created by ScarfyWings)

*VISIT: Ylva Yammertung and her Solarflare Skrill Scar-Light

(Solarflare Skrills created by Wutend Bonfire)

*VISIT: Snotra Snozzlestein and her Glowy Cave Lizard Candle

(Glowy Cave Lizards created by ScarfyWings)

and her Clicking Claw Scuttles

(Clicking Claw Dragons created by Wutend Bonfire)

*VISIT: Barnakarl Thorstabitur and his Dwarf Death SlobberClod

(Dwarf Deaths created by Wutend Bonfire)

*VISIT: Dillweed Dullum and his Skyworm BilgeBug

(Skyworms created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Shuckr Grimgrange and his Cryaotic Popcorn

(Cryaotics created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Buggi the Beetle and his Marsh Tiger FireStripe

(Marsh Tigers are a Book species drawn by Themasterplan47)

*VISIT: Flaemingr the Fidget and his Deepfisher GlimmerGills

(Deepfishers created by Hootowllighbulb)

*VISIT: Unna Undrdaug and her Dawnknapper AmberEye

(Dawnknappers created by AndreaEaston)

*VISIT: Jackdaw Hagismalr and the Sinistrous Woodreaper SheepSnatcher

(Sinistrous Woodreapers created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Alfny Aldertoes and her Howlian PuppyScale

(Howlians created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Snorre the Still and his Nightsealer Spearrow

(Nightsealers created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Panik the Lost and her Coalskin ShadowSnow

(Coalskins created by Chameishida)

*VISIT: Rannow the Reckless and her Jewel Spinner Citrine

(Jewel Spinners created by DyliehIdol1214)

and her Wacky Jabberjaw Brambles

(Jabberjaws created by Chameishida)

This is Zitkana, the Rocky Mountain Davus Dragon. ----->

She is living here until she can have a page and

story of her own. This species was created by

MegaBoltPhoenix.

<---- SharkBeard the Spectral Leviathan 

is waiting for a place to live of his

own. Spectral Leviathans are the

creation of Wutend Bonfire.

Fierce FrostFang is waiting ------------>

impatiently for his own page to

hunt on. Ice Piercers are the creation

of ScarfyWings, and can be found on

ScarfyWing's Adoption Thread.

<---------------- This shocking lady is Static,

the Ukrainian Mistus, created by MegaBoltPheonix.

Visit this thread for more information!

ScarfyWings created DashDust --------------->

the Roaming Sand Devil. He is waiting

here for a page of his own. Visit ScarfyWing's

Adoption thread!

<-------- This is StrikeFast the Storm Chaser,

created by ScarfyWings. He is waiting

here - not very patiently - for his own story.

Visit ScarfyWing's Adoption Thread to see if you

can adopt your own!

This fellow is a Perilous Pollen-Puffer,  ------------>

created by Mariella! Presently, requests

of Mariella are limited to Earthgaurd

Clan Members at the Earthgard Trading Post.

This is a Vesupa dragon, made by Bavelly.

She is waiting her for her own page.

Check out Bavelly's Vesupa Adoption Thread!

<------------ CleaverClaw the Slitherwing is a creation

of Chameisheda. She is awaiting her own story.

Visit the Slitherwing Adoption Thread!

<--------- CropCruncher is burrowing into

this siggie until he has a page of his

own to live on. Garden Diggers were

created by ScarfyWings on the adoption

thread, "Scarfy's Adoptables".

A Shelleye at left and a Boomerwing at right,

both creations of GoldenWraith!

<------------ This Muddicry is named Splat.

Muddiecries are the creations of Chameishida.

Visit her adoption thread!

This flashy guy is BriskBeak the Blazing Firemaw. 

These dragons are from the imagination of Zikta,

and rendered digitally by LissaFish.

Visit this thread to adopt one!

This grumpy Grumple Mood Dragon ---------> 

named FrogFace is a fantastic creation of

LissaFish. Grumples are discussed on the thread,

"I did a terrible thing". Check out the thread to

see if anymore are available!

<--------------- Snuglug the Neckblaze is blazing through

this siggie waiting for a page of his own.

Neckblazes are the creation of ImDerpySheylaYT

and are available for adoption on this thread.

More can be read about this species here.

<------- This is a Night Trap, a dragon created

and drawn by Belubel2014. You can

see her great fan-species here.

Also check out her request thread -

it might still be open!

BruteRoot the Dune Carver is rooting -------->

about for a permenant home. In the

meantime check out ZestyDragonWing's

request page to see if you can get your own

Dune Carver!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lady Brasa's BLUE-SCALE Stables

Bluet the Deadly Nadder

Aster the Tide Glider

Teasel the Flightmare

Thistle the Scuttleclaw

Tigerlily the Monstrous Nightmare

Trillium the Fireworm Queen

Chicory the Hobblegrunt

Laurel the Gronckle

Henbit the Screaming Death

Foxglove the Sand Wraith 

Salsify the Scauldron

Skullcap the Typhoomerang

Maypop the Thunderdrum 

Nettle the Screaming Death

Honeysuckle the Changewing

Germander the Hideous Zippleback                        

Violet the Skrill

Periwinkle the Raincutter

Bergamot the Sweet Death

Clover the Rumblehorn

Vervain the Woolly Howl

Hyacinth the Smothering Smokebreath  

Skullcap the Boneknapper 

Yarrow the Shivertooth

Mullein the Shockjaw

Hepatica the Snafflefang

Rue the Speed Stinger

Redbud the Groncicle

Avens the Groncicle

Mazus the Groncicle

Spurge the Moldruffle

Witchazel the Stormcutter

Jimson the Mudraker

Gaura the Hotburple

Cohosh the Grapple Grounder

Agrimony the Snow Wraith

Parsley the Sliquifier

Fern the Prickleboggle

Ironweed the Devilish Dervish

Twayblade the Razorwhip

Bellflower the Deathsong

Tephrosia the Snaptrapper

Puccoon the Catastrophic Quaken

Brynjolf's picture
Brynjolf
School of Dragons Admin
Update: Dreadfall Error Messages
Greeting Vikings!
Our team is aware of the many issues that users are confronting with error messages and are working on solutions. We apologize for all the unforeseen issues. Thank you for your patience.

Dragonriders Fury's picture
Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Great to hear!

Thanks for working on it.  I hadn't been having any issues, but just today, I started getting "Progress sync failed" whenever I try to claim my prize for running Loki's Maze.  Other than that, though, this update has been great!  (Although I must say, I feel a little guilty for having recieved 700-something candies for both of my Dreadfall Skele-totems I traded in before their yield was reduced 70-something apiece...)

Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~!{0}!~

What is a friend?A single soul...Dwelling in two bodies.

Amesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from the amazing Inhonoredglory!  Thanks a lot!       

Now, what else to put here?  How about nothing. For now... :D

ANIC101's picture
ANIC101
Drott
Yeaaah same I traded three

Yeaaah same I traded three dreadfall totams before the price was lowered

About me in real life

Gender. Female

Hobbies. Writing, reading, drawing, and swimming (I'm on the swim team ^_^)

Favorite foods. Mac and cheese, cotten candy, and spaghetti

Age. Prefer not to say ( Wait why did I even out that there XD)

Franchises I enjoy! Httyd, ace attorney, Marvel, yokai watch, fire emblem, portal, and lego ninjago

Things I like. Hanging with pals in SoD, eating food, playing video games, and hanging with my family

Dislikes. Ricotta cheese, ppl who cause drama in SoD, and when my brother picks me up and hangs me by my feet XD

Religion. A Christian loud and proud!

now for my accs!

Username. XIForzaIX

Accs gender. Female

Star rank. .400000 (A UDT)

Clan. Proud member of the Dark Fury Knight Racers!

Trophie count. 7000+

Dragon count. 50+

Main dragon. Tyde (ma titan deathgripper)

Main dragons gender. Male

the outfit

I couldn't help it its kinda dumb but I just really wanted to post some of the screenshots I got,

Username. XIWeltyIX

Accs gender. Male

Star rank. 20000+ (currently three bronze stars sad I know XD)

Clan. A proud member of the Harbingerz!

Trophie count. 100+ (yeah I'm working on it XD)

Dragon count. 5+ (also working on it XD)

Main dragon. Jay (my titan skrill)

Main dragons gender. Male

the outfit

so i honestly do not draw often but i figured id post some bad art peices ive done here so enjoy my cringe XD

This is some random night fury cause why not

Her name is spider ant cause her dad is Scott Lang and he forced her to name herself that, her real name is Alex Lang and who knows maybe I'll write a story about her and give her more of a story but for now I'm already writing two books so I can'...

this ones meh profile pic

Here's writer core tada! Just to let every one know I drew him over a template

First of all the lighting sucks second of all the colors are weird but any way I decided to practice drawing deathgrippers since a deathgripper will hopefully soon be my new page mascot so this is my first attempt, btw this isn't the mascot

so yep theres some of my bad art,and yes i know it all looks awful XD

and last but not least i have a wattpad if you wanna check that out username is ANIC101 but if you wanna read my cringey stories i am currently posting my main wattpad storie here aswell its called, shadow of the dragon world. 

thanks for looking at my siggy cya later!

Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Okay.

Oh, good, so I'm not the only one who made an unfair profit.  That makes me feel better. XD

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

There are more issues than just error messages and syncing issues. I would hope you'd address bugs and glitches with this update such as the level decrease bug. Players have been kind enough to make a topic showcasing all of the glitches they've found, it would be nice of you to take a look at that and thank players there, letting them know you've taken note of all the issues noted.

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/every-glitch-we-know-about-dreadfall-edition

It would also be nice if we could get some answers as to what happens when the mobile update is actually available. Considering at this point mobile users of whatever format hasn't released the update have missed multiple days of an already difficult event, will there be an extension? Any compensation to those that could not get in at all? 

Finally, I would hope that you are considering a response to everyone concerned about the difficulty of the event, more specifically getting the skrillnapper. Even if you still feel as though the difficulty is not a problem, although you should, it would be good of you to mention that you've seen the complaints and concerns and are making notes to either change this event or change your formula for future events. 

Communication is key with these types of things and so far the communication for this event is sincerily lacking. I was happy to see this event that everyone could participate in rather than our only other event, which only the best of the best clans can participate in, but so far there's been a lot of problems and very little comment from you or other devs.

World's Okayest Trans Guy

Photobucket ruined my signature so I don't have one anymore yeehaw

ThePowerOfYeshua's picture
ThePowerOfYeshua
Jarl
It works now!!

The annoying sync messages are gone!! My level is still demoted, but at least I have a chance at getting the new dragon!! Thanks to everyone who worked hard to get these bugs fixed!

btw some compensation for time lost would be nice but idc at least I can play now¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey everyone, wassup? I'm Gabby and I'm new around here! I am, first and foremost, a Christian, and this is one of my favorite Bible verses: 

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

-Matthew 11:28

I enjoy playing piano, playing SoD, reading and debating other ppl for fun :)

My MBTI type is ENTP -T for anyone that likes that sort of stuff

List of Dragons:

Skaedyr (old Norse for shadow) my sand wraith, lvl 50

Stormrider my Deadly Nadder 

Darkheart my Razorwhip, lvl 23

Banshee a Screamming Death, lvl 43

Latios and Latias, a hatchling Zippleback

Lycanwing, a teen Shockjaw, lvl 5

and sum more but I don't have time to write them down rn

My signature is under construction so it probably won't have much more than this for a while.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to being friends with you guys in the future! 

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Dragon Master
Captcha doesn't like me very much

for the first few days everything was fun, and fine. NOW All my quests are glitched, the maze is glitched, I get logged out all the time, and the game wont ever save. please fix ASAP

Hello all! how are you guys? People who play the game will know me as Maz, IDK why 

Leader and friend of At Last You See The Light, a good clan for anyone who enjoy's doing battle's and don't care  about Trophies to much!

Things about me: 

Age(ish): teen 

I like to: read, dance, hang out with friends and musical theatre!

School: Home, in other words, I'm homeschooled

Family: I have many sisters and a brother

Religion: Christan

Friend Code: PM me to find out, I have it ready and waiting for you.

Become friends with my other accounts too

F12DTA = Oashnokia

Sorry I have no pic's, they don't like me.

I have so many dragons it'll take awhile to write it all down!

See how many fandoms we both read or watch!

1: Marya, the green sand wraith, She

2: Sky, sky blue Deadly Nadder, She

3: Will treaty, grean wispering death, He

4: Pendragon Gona (or Morgona, they wouldn't let me name her that though) Purple wispering death, she

5: Jennny, pink purple groncicle, she

6: Arther Pendragon, red wispering death, He

7: Uther Pendragon, grey wispering death, He

8: Phill Colson, blue eruptadon

9: Bomburst (from chitty chitty Bang Bang, I did that play before) red Groncle, He

10: Thanos, Baby purple Groncle, He

11: Jemima (also from Chitty) pink nightmare, She

12: Jeremy Potts (Chitty) blue titan Nightmare, He

13: the Flash, red speed stinger, He

14: Garmadon, Purple Changewing, He

15: Kili and Fili, pink Zippleback, He

16: Zuko, Bronze red Razerwip, He

17: Azula, Grey red pink Razerwip, She

18: TheBalrogOfMorgoth, Red and black Snafflefang, He

19: Regina Mills, purple Deathsong, She

20: Ananis, Purple thunderdrum, He

21: Saphira, Gold (or yellow, whatever you want to call it) Thunderdrum, She

22: Bealfire,blue and gold armurwing, He

23: LunaLovegood, yellow wholly howl, She

24: Shuri, purple deathgripper, She

More, Coming Soon

this is a toothless I drew on the computer with paint, it aint very good.

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

-Psalms 86:12

Sorry for the bad writing and spelling, I have slight Dysgraphia and  thus my thoughts arn't very easly understood (Plus I talk in an Accent sometimes and it bleeds into my writing) :D 

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

You're in the exact same situation as I am. I had experienced not a single issue for the first 3 days, now I can't complete any of the event quests and I can't get candy from the maze. So that's a missed 75 candy for today, a decent chunk of daily candy. Really hope these issues aren't just silently fixed, but fixed accompanying an apology and either an event extension or compensation. No excuse for such a buggy event.

EDIT: And that's not all! Just lost over 700 coins by trying to turn in a farm quest. It accepted my quest, gave me a sync error, and I never got my reward. What a nice update.

ThunderByte197's picture
ThunderByte197
Jarl
connection, aaa

Please try and fix up the connection issues, my friend and I are completely unable to complete quests and such, especially the dreadfall daily quests.

Enderlord Cameron
Jarl
Username's EUNMILEE and i'm

Username's EUNMILEE and i'm on Mobile, also i cannot install the game in Google Play store..

Catharus's picture
Catharus
Jarl
Glitchy iOS!!

Everytime I try to finish a Dreadfall quest I get "trying to sync with servers" or some such message. FRUSTRATING as paying member. 

User name: Catharus

Platform: iOS

Please please please fix!!

Thanks!

AMAZIEing's picture
AMAZIEing
Dragon Master
sadly,

just as several others, it wont sync... please fix!

Online name : AMAZIEing

Platform : Laptop

ANIC101's picture
ANIC101
Drott
tyde the deathgripper says hello

every time I finish lokis maze it says please sync so I can't get my daily.prize

Username. ANIC02101

user platform. Kindle Fire

BasilClaw's picture
BasilClaw
Jarl
Hmmm...

I cannot access the Dreadfall quest board, when I click on it on my dragon I get teleported up and back down quickly on the saddle. Basically hasn't worked at all today. Also in the maze I fell and was stuck with the falling animation so I had to exit the game.
I have also experienced the dragon tactics glitch.

Username: BasilClaw

Platform: Laptop (surface go) and Android

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to my signature

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Under Construction

My Dragons:

• Rumblehorn - Saphire Heart
  • Deadly Nadder - LavanderSeed
  • Deadly Nadder - MidnightNebula
  • Eruptodon - Aurorian
  • Whispering Death - Whispers
  • Groncicle - Illusion
  • Armorwing - Ardover
  • Monstrous Nightmare - Peppermint
  • Hideous Zippleback - CoCo
  • Thunderdrum - ThunderStrike
  • Gronckle - RubyCherry
  • Stormcutter - RainStorm
  • Skrill - FlaringBolt
  • Skrillknapper - CelestialStrike
  • Silver Phantom - SilverSkies
  • Sand Wraith - LunarShimmer
Chaw's picture
Chaw
Jarl
~

I receive an error message whenever I reach the end of the maze and when I try to complete a daily quest I never finished yesterday. Also, I cannot access today's daily quests; the quest board doesn't load when I click on it.

Username: Aruki

Platform: Laptop

linkyasha's picture
linkyasha
Supreme Viking Champion
subject

Still experiencing sync issues with daily quests, got through the maze today. 

Username: Linkyasha4

Laya
Jarl
Job board

Johann's job board
When i do quest, sync fails, i lose farm products and i don't get coins

Username:Layamell
-Windows 10, steam

DarrenSmithlightfury
Jarl
Titan dragon quest

I'm having a difficult time here. Because the titan dragon quest keeps crashing as i go to fish legs to complete the quest and then it keeps saying server not sync please log in again. And wished they've fixed everything and I not happy about that. For the future I really hope they get the game fixed properly.

DSmith

BasilClaw's picture
BasilClaw
Jarl
Dreadfall Chest -

So I got the Dreadfall chest for today and went to open it, I touched redeem and the app 'unexpectedly closed', I went back on to try again and I lost the chest, I didn't get anything out of it either.
Also I am just getting the progress failed to sync messages.

Username: BasilClaw
Platform: Android

Dragonriders Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
ATTENTION!

Okay, since I don't see anyone reporting this, I might as well.

EVERYTHING IS NOW WORKING, AT LEAST FOR ME!

I was able to run Loki's Maze, collect my reward chest at the end, earn my 25 candies, and above all, sucessfully finish all three daily quests!  Not a "Your progress has failed to sync with our server" in sight!

Thanks a lot, devs! :D

ShadowStrikerTheStormMaster's picture
ShadowStrikerTh...
Chief
Same for me!

Same for me!

Reggicus's picture
Reggicus
Jarl
Update

So, thank god the "Failed to Sync data" glitch is gone. But now we have another problem. It's with the quest board for Dreadfall. Whenever I (probably others too) try to click it. It won't do anything. Therefore making me and many others unable to do the quests for candies.

- Reg

Reggicus's picture
Reggicus
Jarl