Dragons Ahead! Chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6 ...,24,25,26,27,28 and 29 (Chapter 30 coming soon!)

169 replies [Last post]
Skyler Smile's picture
Skyler Smile
Supreme Viking Champion
 I keep on loving it! :)I

I keep on loving it! :)

I vote for the long chapter!

Treaclerockett's picture
Treaclerockett
Supreme Viking Champion
OMG i cannot wait for the

OMG i cannot wait for the next chapter !!!!

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Great again.  You really got

Great again.  You really got me intrigued now.  What has happened to Toothless?

The Flammingarrow's picture
The Flammingarrow
Berk's Power Player
That clifthanger

That clifthanger though..

Brilliant Touch!!

KEEP THE AWESOME WORK

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you!

Thank you!

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Toothless?

I stood next to Hiccup. "What happened?" "I don't know... He looks so... Different. I don't want to toutch him..." I kneeled down next to him. Toottless indeed looked different. Blood. Mutch blood. "Miranda, get a candle! And some bandages. Hiccup, i am sure Toothless will get through this." "But John... He does not breath..." I noticed it too. "Wait... Do you think..." Hiccup started to cry. Miranda came with the candle, and put it next to me. Without saying anything, she walked back inside. I looked at her, and gave a nod. Eventhouch i did not want to, i took a closer look at toothless. No breath, and scars. Real mutch scars... I noticed one buge scar, that went from his nose, all the way to his ears. But something was not fitting. Took the candle, and put it next to his eye. He had no eyes. I took a closer look at the scar on his head. The big one had... Stitches? "Hiccup? I think you want to take a look at this..." He crept closer. "Wait... I have seen this before... Alvin..."

Alvin... Alvin... Alvin...

Out of nowhere i got a flashback.

"Listen to me, so-called chief, my name is Alvin. Alvin the Treacheraus."

Everything, black. No one was there. It was black, silent, and empety. It was so emtpety. The emptiness, it sucked me in. The room was filled with emptiness. I drowned in darkness. Silence seemed to take forever.

Voices came to me, from far, far away... Small bits of light filled my eyes. Emptiness flew away.

"J...John? JOHN!" hiccup's voice  "Wha...what?"  "What happened?"  "What do you mean, what happened?" i asked. Suddentley i noticed we were not outside anymore. We were inside. I was on the floor, next to the firepit. Sharptooth was sitting next to me, and gave me a nudge. "You were gone John. What happened?" "A...Alvin. It is alvin..." "Yes we know, Alvin layed the fake toothless outside, we know that." "No... Not that... Alvin... Attacked us" "What did you say?" Hiccup asked. My sisters came standing next to me. "Alvin... The attacked us. He is the one who took my father... And my mother... We must find him." "We will john, we will. First get some sleep, you seem tired." Hiccup said. "Ok, i will. But tomorrow, as soon as i wake up, we are gonna find that Alvin." "Yes we are John. " Good. And you girls should get to bed too!" "Yes John, we will." I stood up, and walked up the stairs. I layed on my bed. "Tomorrow it is gonna happen dad. Tomorrow i will find you." I looked to the moon. "I promise you dad. I do" I fell asleep

"Is that your little boy?" "John!!! What is he doing here!" "Well, i don't know too... But i must say, it sounds pretty intresting... Gat him back to outcast island! I know his son will be there soon..."

That is it for now, i hope you like it! If you did, please let me know, leave me a comment down below, since i read them all, and i get a huge kick out of it! Also i am happy to announce that the next chapter is gonna be huge! See you guys next time, with a new chapter!!!

Treaclerockett's picture
Treaclerockett
Supreme Viking Champion
“Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
You kinda scared me there for

You kinda scared me there for a little bit.  I was like, "What happened to Toothless?"  But before I read your chapter, I was thinking that the "Toothless" was just a trap or something.

Keep going.  Great Story.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
So what tells you it wasn't a

So what tells you it wasn't a trap? Where is toothless now???

Dragonmic14's picture
Dragonmic14
Supreme Viking Champion
Amazing, as usual.

Oh no, Toothless has been captured? You'd think that Alvin would learn that his men are terrible at making fake Night Furies! XD

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
WOW, id not say that did i?

WOW, id not say that did i? Just read the next chapter and you will know... I think... Or not...

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
I always like to try and

I always like to try and guess what happens next with a story.  True, you haven't said if it still is a trap or if Toothless is actually captured.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Hi guys, I am sorry for the

Hi guys,

I am sorry for the huge delay, I just have mutch to do here, and the new chapter i wrote just doesn't seenm right to me. Tomorrow will be the next update!

Eilif Eiderdrake's picture
Eilif Eiderdrake
Supreme Viking Champion
Take all the time you need.

Take all the time you need. We can wait.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Chapter 25, FINALLY!

Chapter 25: Attack on outcast island

I could not sleep that good that night. I guess it was the excitement. Still I don’t know. Finally I fell asleep, after about half an hour.

The sun started to rise. Little sunbeams filled my room.  I opened my eyes, and saw Sharptooth in front of me. “Hey buddy, how are you!” I realized my sisters were still asleep, and I came out of my bed as quite as I could. I walked down the stairs, and grabbed my rod, so I could catch some fish, and eat without waking my sisters. I walked outside, with Sharptooth behind me. I climbed on him, and together we took off to hiccup’s house. When we came there, no one was outside. “Well, he told me I could wake him, didn’t he?” I opened the door, and saw that no one was downstairs. I walked upstairs, and saw hiccup, still sleeping. “Sharptooth, lets prank him a bit!” I said  smiling. “Can you hand me that bucket?” He gave me the bucket. “Let’s fill it up!”. We walked to the well, and filled the bucket with water. I tip toed up the stairs, and saw he was still sleeping. I dipped my hand in the bucket, and dripped a few drops on his face. “Toothlezzz… Go back to zleep… Bad dragon….” He said with his finger waving in the air.  I almost couldn’t keep myself from launching. I threw a little splash of water on his face. He opened one eye. “Good morning, sleeping beauty!” I said, and I poured the whole bucket of water over his face. “Wha... What! How did you get inside!” hiccup sputtered. “The front door, how else! But never mind that, I want to go to that island!” “Would you mind just to let me wake up?” “Sure, ill just wait outside!” I walked outside and stood in front of the door. The sun was rising, just a little bit, but I could still see the stars. I sat down on the grass, and watched a few Terrors playing around.

“I am done!” Hiccup stood behind me. Suddenly I felt a splash of water on my head. “You forgot that in my room” He said smiling. I stood up. “Finally, you are here! Why did it take so long, did you have to eat a whole yak?” “Shall we go?” “Yes, we will. Don’t we have to call the other riders?” “No, I left a note on my desk, Astrid will read it! Let’s go, and just watch the island. Remember, we are not gonna attack them yet, ok?” “Sure, whatever you say!”I hopped on Sharptooth, and hiccup came sitting behind me, and together we took off. Once we were above the ocean, I got hungry. I can’t cook a fish on the ocean… I’ll just have to wait… After forty-five minutes, the first glimp of the island. “Were here, outcast island.” Hiccup said. “Now first let’s fly a circle around the island, so we can spot possible danger.” We did so, but nothing seemed to be any sort of danger. We decided, since it was really strange, to fly above the island. Something we never should have done. Once we were right above the island, Catch ropes flew toward us. Even before I could blink with my eye, we crashed. The ropes broke, because of the impact, and I landed around 10 yards away from Sharptooth. Hiccup was still tied up, and so was Sharptooth. “Go, run, and get the other riders” Hiccup screamed. “But Sharptooth, his eyes are closed!” “I will take care of him, now run!” I slowly turned around, and ran. Run! Run as fast as you can. You must get the others!  I looked behind me. Men came running toward Hiccup and Sharptooth, And two after me! I ran even faster, but they kept following me. “Someone, please help me!” Out of nowhere, a Nadder came flying down. “Astrid?” I took a closer look, but no one was on his or her back. He started to fire at my followers. They stopped and tried to stab the poor animal. I saw my chance of getting away, and dove in a small hole, just big enough for me to fit in. I crawled back, until I felt the end. My  head was facing the entrance, which was about two feet away. I heard the that the men got closer and closer.

Seconds turned into hours. Time seemed to stop. And so did one of the man that was right in front of my hole. My heart skipped a beat. Dear Thor, this is it…  I closed my eyes, waiting to be pulled out of the hole. When it took too long for me I opened my eyes again, he was still there. But he was not facing the cave, but the other way. He was talking to the other guy. I could not understand what they talked about, too much accent… I could understand a few words, like “Gone” and “Alvin”. Still, I could not understand that much. I closed my eyes again. I pushed any hopes of getting away away, since they had to find me sometime… I opened my eyes again, to see if they saw me, but they didn’t. In fact, there was no one. Everyone was gone. Still I did not trust it. They must have know I was in here, and hided for when I came out, they would think it would be fun. But after half an hour, no one had appeared. This was kind of odd… I crawled to the entrance. I looked next to me. Nothing. On the other side perhaps? No, not either… Weird… I crawled out the hole, convicted I was alone. I stood up, and looked behind me. I should have known… No, not a outcast, but a Groncle. And a mad one. Ok, what am I gonna do now… I can’t attack him, he is too big. I can’t run, the is too fast. “Ok boy, let’s take it easy… if you are gonna take a few steps back, I can get away, and we can both walk our own ways!” why am I talking to  the Groncle  started to move. He took five steps back, and looked me right in the eyes. Ok, weird, but never mind… I took a few steps back. The Groncle turned around, and flew away. And that just blew my mind. The Groncle obeyed me! And that made me think. The noises, the terror that listened, the Groncle. All that just didn’t fit to me… The Groncle, wild and mad, the terror, that doesn’t even listen to his owners, and the noises. What on earth could explain all this…

I walked into a nearby cave, which was dry, safe, and, fortunately held no dragons. I sat down with my back against the wall. Ok, what do I know… Let’s begin with the Noises. There must me a relation with something… What was the first time I actually heard it? At ghost fog island. Home… Now what bothered me, was that every time I heard the noise, a dragon attack followed. Is it a possibility that… It is related to the attack call from dragons? No that is impossible, only dragons can hear that, it is too low for humans to hear… And also, last time I heard it, on Berk, nothing happened… But… What if… What if it was just a single one, or a little group that couldn’t  attack? Toothless… But if he did so… I heard voices approach. The other riders perhaps? No, they sounded like adult man. Well, mans. I got behind a pillar, and looked at the entrance of the cave. Ten men marched by. In front of them was another guy, I guess the leader. They stopped next to the cave, I could not see them, but I could hear them. Luckily he spoke normal English. “Ok men, we are here to find that boy, we don’t know what he looks like, since that lunatic Hiccup didn’t spoke again. Just get me everyone that doesn’t wear our clothes!” “Yes savage.” “You two go to the higher platforms, you four are going to walk all the way back to where the dragon crashed, search every inch! You four go with me, we are going to search in the mountains. Let’s move men!” Six men walked past the entrance of the cave again. The other five apparently moved the other way. That is a good thing. Now I know at least that the mountains are to the left, and that the higher platforms are right. That can be usefull… I walked back to the place where I sat before. My thoughts wondered off again… 

That was it for now, i really hope you enjoyed it! I am so sorry for the delay, this weekend i am not gonna be able to upload, but monday chapter 26 will be uploaded! Well, i am gonna say the standard words again: if you liked it, please let me know, leave me a comment down below, Since i get a huge and i mean HUGE kick out of it! Thanks for all the support, and see you next time!

Treaclerockett's picture
Treaclerockett
Supreme Viking Champion

I am loving it XD keep it up :D

NightFuryLover's picture
NightFuryLover
Supreme Viking Champion
:D

Good job!

Dragonmic14's picture
Dragonmic14
Supreme Viking Champion
I think I know what's going on...

But I'm not going to say anything till I'm sure. (As a writer, I have a good sense of where a story is gonna go.)

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
Very interesting

Make me wonder if they are going to find the boy that they do not know what he looks like?  Or are they going to find another boy but not the one that they were searching for.  Good story that helps keeps the readers attention. 

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you all for your

Thank you all for your reactions!

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
You are doing great.  I

You are doing great.  I really like your story.  You are keeping me very interested!  Can't wait for more.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
I ma sad and disappointed to

I ma sad and disappointed to announce that due to the lake of acces to normal internet, temporairy thouch, i will not be able to upload any chaptes untill the day after tomorrow. I am really sorry for this, but i will see you soon.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
For me, it is okay to wait.

For me, it is okay to wait.  It just makes me read it that much sooner when you do post it. :)  But you story is coming along very good, and I am glad I was with it from pretty much the start.  When I started to read your story, you had posted chapter 7.  So kinda the beginning, but since you have 20+ chapters, that seems such a long time ago.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
To me, it is, exept for the

To me, it is, exept for the clan in witch i am now, my most favorite thing i have in the game! I really can't imagen a life on tha forum without my story.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Chapter 26: “The

Chapter 26: “The solution?”

Where was i? Toothless… What if he did it… But, that would make at least some sense… Let’s say that he got kidnapped. If I would get kidnapped, what would I do… Well, scream of course… So why didn’t he? He is able to roar so we can hear it… But we didn't, since he didn't… That means he must been at least tied up, and unable to roar… But if he was tied up, how could he make the attack noise? Next option, Toothless didn’t do it, but another dragon did. That would make sense too, wouldn’t it? I mean, it could be that another dragon saw that someone took him, witch obviously happened… So let’s say that happened, why didn’t they get an attack by other dragons, since they would defend toothless?

I rose my head again, and saw it was around early afternoon. I had to get a suitable place to sleep, but this cave wouldn’t provide that at all. What if I go to the mountains? It would be safer than staying here I guess…  I stood up, and walked to the entrance. In the distance I could see the place where we crashed. I could not hold myself from walking there. Once I came there, I saw all kind of ropes. Those must be the ones that got us down. And down there, in the hole that Sharptooth made when we crashed. Blood. I closed my eyes, and fell on my knees. I bow my head down, and just stared at the ground. What if he was… Dead? What should I do if he is? I can’t just get… Another dragon… Sharptooth is one of a kind. There is no way I can replace him…  I should never have taken the risk of us flying above the island. “This is all my fault…”

I have to do something, but the riders aren’t here yet, so what can I do? If I stay here, the outcasts will find me… I will have to just go to the mountains, I am sure they will spot me up there.  I started to walk to the mountains, and after half an hour or so, I reached them. Now keep an eye out for outcasts. There may be some of them left here searching for me… I stood at the beginning of one big mountain. “Well, here I go…” I started walking up the mountain. I walked for… Well, I don’t know how long, but at one point I turned around to check my surroundings for any spies or whatsoever, I saw a ship approaching. Not one from berk, n'or one of Alvin. I recognized the boat. It was one of Dagur. I could not see who was in it, or what, but I knew I had to move along. I started walking again, but sideway, so I could maybe see a cave or another hiding spot, so I could spend the night out there. But another thing didn’t fit. Why didn’t the other riders arrive? They should have been here by now… If they would be here, we could free hiccup and my dad and… My mom… The thought of my mom being on this island… It was just so wierd. If all was going well, I would see my mom… My mom! That thought drove me even more. There! In the side of the mountain, a hole! Finally, I found a cave! I walked in the cave, and saw a just extinguished torch. They must have been here for me…

At that moment, I heard the sound of chains.

That is it for now, but first of all, i want to ask you guys something. Please read, besides this story, also some uncommented/low viewed story's. I see really mutch vikings start a story, but never get it so far, as in comments or views. And that just makes me sad. So please help these guys by reading their story, and giving them a comment, 'cause i know they are gonna freak out because of happyness! And that is what i want, happy vikings. 

So as far asmy story goes, did you like it? If you did, please let me know, leave me a comment down below, since i get, like the newbies, a huge kick out of it, and i honestley turn nuts of happyness every single time i see that someone reacted on my story XD  

That is it, so leave me a comment, read a newbies story, comment on their story, and i will see you next time!

Lots of love,

Me

Treaclerockett's picture
Treaclerockett
Supreme Viking Champion

I cant wait!!! I will look out for another sory to read if one comes up XD

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Nice Chapter... Keep going!

I haven't had much time to read stories so I had to pick one and read it.  And that one is yours.  But I won't be able to read any more chapters.  My being busy will subside tremendously in about a week and a half, and then I will be able to continue to read more of your chapters.  But after things slow down for me I will read more stories on the forum.  I love to read, so I will read some later after I am not so busy.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Chapter 27

Chapter 27: This is just getting weirder...

I stepped back… they must have expected me, they got me…  But instead of angry manlike voices, I heard a old, grumpy voice. “Oh keep it down you! You got enough water for today! I know what you will do if we give you more!” the footsteps and the voice got further down the hall. I crept closer. That was definitely not a human he was talking to. It must have been… I came around the corner “A Scauldron”  What do I do? I can’t let it go, it will kill me… I will have to let it behind me… Those bars look strong enough to me…  But when I walked further down the hall, more and more dragons passed me. From Groncles to Whispering death’s, Monstrous Nightmares and a Zippleback, which had a scar on his wing. A few Nadders, and a Thunder Drum. I could not let them go… The voice came back. I ran back, silent as possible. It was not the grumpy old voice from just a minute ago. In fact there were… I guess about 3 man. “Why exactly are we here again?”  “We have to get the torch we left on the entrance. You know how picky Alvin is on that kind of things…” sweet Thor! I have to get out of here!  I tried to run and crawl, but that didn’t work. Crawling I got to the entrance fast enough, and I ran outside. I looked around me, and saw that I could hide above the cave entrance. I ran up there, about three meters, and got behind a rock. I heard them talk again. “Now, mildew can feed that girl’s dragon, and well… We can rest!” Laughing they walked back.  Girl’s dragon right? New plan… The riders apparently arrived, but were caught…  I will never make it…

Once again, I heard a noise. But, this time it was softer, more delicate. It wasn’t the harsh, loud noise I heard before a dragon attack. It came from the cave I was above. I could hear 5 separated noises, each one a bit different. That must be the dragons… But why are they in attack mode? Sure, they are locked up, but they will kill me if I free them. I heard a louder, even softer sounding noise. If they think I am gonna free them if they make that much noise, they are wrong! My ears start to hurt… Well, what do I do about it..  The dragons stopped. Silence. Finally! They stopped. That is just odd… I am crazy, but, I will try… if the dragons start making the noise again, I will free them. Immediately the dragons started to make the noise again, even louder. “Ok I get it! I don’t care how you guys know it, I just want my mother back!” whispered. I walked in again, and checked if mildew was there. I noticed there was no one, and walked to the Scauldron. This is it…  I closed my eyes, and took the key, which was hanging on the wall. I put it in the keyhole, and switched it. Seconds took ages again as I expected the Scauldron to jump on me and crush me, but nothing came. I opened them again, and saw that he was coming toward me. His skin was light blue, something lethal for a Scauldron. “I have to get some water!” Around the corner was a underground well, and I took a large bucket. I filled it up, and gave the water to the Scauldron. He drunk it, and looked me in the eyes. Around the corner is more! I have to get the other dragons.  I don’t know why, but lately the dragons seemed to understand everything I thought or said, so this had to work. It did, since the Scauldron was at the well in about less than a second. I walked to the other dragons, and opened their cages. They all stood in the cave, next to each other. It was weird, and beautiful in the same time… “Ok guys, here is what we are gonna do”

“Yeah, I would like to know that to…” I looked behind me. “A… Alvin?”

That is it for now, i hope you liked it! if you did, please let me know, leave me a comment down below, since i get a  huge kick out of it!I am sorry for the huge delay, i got a job, and yeah... Couldn't write anymore. But here i am again! so have fun, and see you next time!

Lots of love,

Me

Treaclerockett's picture
Treaclerockett
Supreme Viking Champion
AMAZING, i cant wait for the

AMAZING, i cant wait for the next chapter.

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you! new chapter coming

Thank you! new chapter coming soon XD

meen's picture
meen
Supreme Viking Champion
Keep going!

I;m SO sorry i haven't been replying to your story/giving feedback. Well I still suggest that you create a completely different post for each of your chapters instead of merging them into one. Or else, you could combine several chapters together. Besides that, your story has been amazing! I certainly hope to read more from you! XD

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
I am going to finish this

I am going to finish this story just this way, my next story will be the way you suggested XD

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Great chapter.  Getting very

Great chapter.  Getting very interesting.

The Ultimate's picture
The Ultimate
Supreme Viking Champion
Please leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*

I like this! Im waiting eagerly for chapter 28 :D

-~Made by the amazing Storwzydlak                                                       -Credits to the wonderful Storwzydlak

-Made by the talented Nessie

~Made by the epically epic Fireflash

-Both by the wonderful Negative Diamond

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
After some huge delay: Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Alvin...

There i was. Standing in a cave, dragons behind me, Alvin in front of me... I heard a growl from behind. It was the Nadder. His tail rose, and he tried to look as big as he could. I got an idea. I walked to a Nadder, and took a spine from its tail. "What are you doing there!" Alvin yelled. I walked back, with the spine in my hand. "I was just taking this spine... Look at it. Made for the attack... Just like you. But, once it loses it tip, it is useless..." i took my knife, and cut the top from the spine. "Now look at it. Just such a small change was enough to disable it. It can't soar through the sky, it has no use left..." "What are you trying to say boy?" Alvin asked. His face changed, and he looked me in the eyes with a curious look. "Well..." i said while i walked backwards. I felt the Nadder right behind me. "What i am trying to say, is" "What are you trying to say?" "Nothing! i just needed time for the dragons to get out!" i immediately jumped on the Nadders back, and we took off, toward the entrance. Outside, way up the mountain i saw the dragons. I looked behind me, and saw Alvin, running and screaming. "HE IS GETTING AWAY! GET HIM DOWN!" 

Catch ropes came toward us, but we were out of range for them. Once again, we flew away. But when we did so, I started thinking. We couldn’t just fly away! i have had enough of it! I just want this to be over… Lets head back to Berk, so I can see how we can do so.  The dragons started to fly higher, and we set course for Berk. I started thinking about how we could win the battle… “Ok, what do we have… A Scauldron… a few Nadders, two Monstrous Nightmares, a Whispering Death, a Groncle… and three zipplebacks.  And the soldiers of Berk of course!  If we attack the harbor they will see us coming… but there is also a beach.. I bet it isn’t as guarded as the harbor! If the men attack from there, we will attack from the opposite direction, after a few minutes, so we can free the other riders!” After a few more minutes Berk started to appear in the horizon. It was almost night, and the moon was shining bright above us. Small lights came out of the houses, and outside there was no one to be seen. It made perfect sence, since it was a bit late! “Great! Now lets see…” we landed in front of our house. I first started to walk to the farm, since I haven’t been there in a while. All looked great, and Yakoline was bigger than I remember. I walked inside the house, and noticed that no one was there. “Well, that is just great… Now I have to cook myself!”  I guess the girls are with some friends again…  I looked behind me. Almost forgot… where do I hide all those dragons… I guess they can just sleep outside?  The dragons turned around and started to lay down around my house.  It gave a safe, but in another way scary feeling… I walked upstairs, and got to bed. It was just a matter of minutes before I was asleep.

I woke up. The sun once again stroke my face. I got up, and noticed that my sisters still didn’t came home… I walked outside, where the dragons were waiting for me, wide awake. “Hello guys, how are yall today?” They answered by purring, and that was confirming enough for me.  I walked to the great hall, and noticed that some houses still had their fire burning… This was really odd, it was late spring, the sun was shining, and no one would be so stupid to light a fire this early! I walked a bit further, and walked around the corner. The next thing I saw I will never forget. 

That is it for now, i hope you liked it! if you did, please let me know, leave me a comment down below, since i get, once again a huge kick out of it! I also want to thank YOU for your support by reading my story, i never would have managed to do it without you reading it!

Lots of love!

me

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
I'll read your chapter

I'll read your chapter tonight.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Awesome writing as usual.

Ooo, who could it be??

Can't wait to read more.  Awesome writing as usual.

The Ultimate's picture
The Ultimate
Supreme Viking Champion
Please leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*

-jaw drops- WOW. CLIFF-HANGER!!! More please!!

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you all! next chapter

Thank you all! next chapter is going to be up soon!

Eilif Eiderdrake's picture
Eilif Eiderdrake
Supreme Viking Champion
Hey everyone! Big John is comin'!

I know I will enjoy it. :)

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you all! next chapter

Edit: Woops dubble post

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
A little Preview!!!

Hey yall!

I was writing my strory, and i realised this would be a good little preview XD Also i found out that i am never going to make it just untill chapter 30, there is just to many yet to happen!

So here it is, my preview of chapter 29: The village :

Eliminate if it is a threat, save it isn’t.  I saw a axe a little ahead. Perfect!  I took it, and decided to just run. I ran as fast as I could toward the Great Hall, and ripped the door open. It slammed against the wall and I ran inside. In the middle of the great hall I stand still. In front of me was a person, curled up. “Please don’t hurt me!” “Wait… Are you…” I put my hand on his shoulder. “Snotloud?”

What will happen next?? What did exually happen before all of this??? You will read it in "Chapter 29: The village"

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
I am looking forward to the

I am looking forward to the chapter.

The Ultimate's picture
The Ultimate
Supreme Viking Champion
Ooooh!

This is epic so far! :D

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Chapter 29: The Village

Chapter 29: The village

I have no idea how long I stood there. Five minutes? Ten? Fifteen maybe? I don’t know why… It wasn’t because the view was beautifull… No sunsets… No light… Well, there was plenty of it, but not from the sun. Everything we knew from the village… Destroyed… There were no houses. The feeding stations for the dragons… Gone… The Great Hall? No! Please no the Great Hall! I ran toward it. I didn’t have to run that far. Since there were no houses to block my sight, I could see the great hall from a rather great distance. At least there was no smoke… That was quite logic, since it made it in all the dragon attacks. But when I looked to the doors, I spotted movement.  I had no idea what it was, but I had to get to it! Sneaking was no option, since there was nothing to hide behind. What- or whoever it was, it probably saw me. My best bet was to find a weapon and to run up there as fast as possible. Eliminate if it is a threat, save it isn’t.  I saw a axe a little ahead. Perfect!  I took it, and decided to just run. I ran as fast as I could toward the Great Hall, and ripped the door open. It slammed against the wall and I ran inside. In the middle of the great hall I stand still. In front of me was a person, curled up. “Please don’t hurt me!” “Wait… Are you…” I put my hand on his shoulder. “Snotlout?”

“Are… Are they gone?” He looked at me. No, now he wasn’t the overconfident showoff who would listen to no one. I heard myself say the words “Who? Who are gone?”  “I don’t know! They had these weird masks, no one recognized their boats, five minutes and they were gone! I could hide, but my dad, my mom… No one else could… They took them John! They took them!” Snotloud started to cry. For the first time, I felt sorry for him. I knelt down, and put my hand on his shoulder.  We sat there for four minutes orso. “And Hookfang? Why didn’t you go with the other riders? They left right?” He looked up to me. “Yes they did… They left pretty early, after hiccup left them some message… I didn’t want to go, and stayed here… Hookfang is captured, just like all the other dragons!” he started crying again. “We have to get back to my house! You need to get a bath by the way, you are covered in ash! “That is why I could hide! I got under ashes, so they wouldn’t see me… My house is gone!” “That is why we are going to stay in mine. Now get up, so we can go!’ I said with a smile. He got up, and we walked through the still open door, which I closed behind me. 

Once we walked through the village we came across some houses that were still intact. A little bit further was my house. From the distance you could see all the dragons, and so did Snotloud. “John!’ “Yeah?” I looked at him. “What are all those dragons doing in front of your house?” “Well… Long story, haven’t got the time for it…” I walked toward all the dragons, and into my house. Snotloud wanted to follow, but the dragons growled. The already scared Snotloud couldn’t take it, and stood there, frozen to the ground. “Guys, give me a hand please?”  The Scauldron kind of scooped Snotloud on his tail, and put him at the front door. “So, how do you like my dragons?” “W..Wait… All these are yours?” “No, but I take care of them, just for now.” I said with a smile. “So, let’s get you your bath!” Scauldron, give me a hand please? Please don’t make it too hot. The Scauldron filled the bath, so Snotloud could finally relax.

I walked outside to fish, since i… Well… Sharptooth hasn’t done so for a few weeks, and the fish was all eaten, but I haven’t fished for way to long! I walked down to the beach where I fist fished when I came to Berk. I stood there for like five minutes, and realized how lucky I was to have a dragon that catches fish for you. After ten minutes I caught 2 fishes, and walked back up to the house.  Snotloud and I ate the fish with eggs, the recipe  we used to make on the boat. At first he acted really weird, since he obviously never ate something quite alike it. But when he tasted it, he completely turned around. And you know, if you want to know Snotloud, he first needs a good meal, and after that he will feel free. Today apparently was no exception. He turned out to be such another person I always thought he was! We actually cleaned the dishes together! Sure, he dropped a mug, but that doesn’t matter!

“So, if you don’t mind, I would actually like to talk about the whole attack…” Snotloud said, while we were sitting at the fire pit, since it got a bit chilly. “Sure, what is it about it?” “The flag! I never saw anything alike it!” “Well, what did it look like?” “Well, it was black, with a white circle, and in the middle of the circle was a big, red “M” “  My heart skipped a beat. My face turned white. “John, are you ok?” Snotloud asked. I shaked my head. “T…That is….” “What is it John?” Snotloud asked concerned. “That is the symbol of… The Nermian tribe!” 

Well, that is it for now! I hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoy writing it! Don't forget to leave me a comment if you did, i read them all, since i get that wellknown kick out of it!

Lots of love!

Me

The Ultimate's picture
The Ultimate
Supreme Viking Champion
Yaaay!

Chapter 29! :D Im so happy! It was amazing! Like usual! :D

Buffert's picture
Buffert
Supreme Viking Champion
Thank you!

Thank you!

Storm's picture
Storm
Supreme Viking Champion
Excellent

Excellent story.  You have done great to be able to keep the story going through all your chapters. I like how each chapter leads into the next chapter, which usually leave the reader wondering what is going to happen. I am wondering what will be said in the next  chapter about the flag and The Nermian tribe.

httyyd's picture
httyyd
Supreme Viking Champion
Very Good Chapter

I had been busy lately and hadn't had time to read it.

I just did though and it was very good.  i look forward to the next chapter.

Dragonmic14's picture
Dragonmic14
Supreme Viking Champion
Epic!

I cannot wait to see what happens next!