Dragonfan26026's !~Wings of Fire Roleplay~! The Dragonet Prophecy AU

112 replies [Last post]
Dragonfan26026
Chief
~Tumbleweed The Sandwing Dragonet of Destiny~

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed shrugged. Her eyes slightly widen from the bizzare fight. "Maybe half an hour or if Quartz 'dies' from exhaustion."

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Clownfish   "Man, I hope

Clownfish  

"Man, I hope Kestrel doesn't hurt him too much. It actually makes me sad. Why does she pick on us so much?" She asked Tumbleweed and Panda.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
~Tumbleweed The Sandwing Dragonet of Destiny~

Tumbleweed

She shrugged. 

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Panda and Quartz

Panda

"I can't watch it" Panda said, looking at Quartz trying to bite Kestrel. In result he screamed in pain, because Kestrel bite him instead. "It is cruel"

Panda went up on the stalactite looking at fighting dragons.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
((BUMPS TO KEEP RP ALIVE IM-

((BUMPS TO KEEP RP ALIVE IM-

Dragonfan26026
Chief
It's been a thou s a nd y e a rz.

~Tumbleweed~

Tumbleweed would watch them fight, but cringed when Quartz screamed. Honestly, she felt bad for him, like she does for the others. She wanted to jump in to stop the fight but knows that if she does, she'll have to clean the remains of the animals for three weeks, the image of her disposing decomposing carcasses made her almost vomit.

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Clownfish She watched again,

Clownfish

She watched again, this time cringing every time Quartz got hit. "We should do something," Clownfish whispered to Tumbleweed.

((And Nayln doesn't role play anymore, so we'll need a new Kestrel and Nightwing dragonet. And I don't think Buddy's here anymore either.))

Dragonfan26026
Chief
*Inhales*

Well i do have a nightwing oc Timekeeper(Tumbleweed's future love interest) that I can use. I guess i'll take Kestrel's role too. Doesn't seem that hard *shrug*. if Buddy has quit the roleplay i'll recruit but we cant say for sure right now))

~Tumbleweed~

"We should do something," Clownfish whispered to Tumbleweed. 

"Ohh I know!" Tumbleweed whispered to the seawing back, her wings feeling a bit cramped from lack of space. Her tail switched, feeling distressed.

~Kestrel~

The rusty-colored SkyWing slammed Quart's muzzle down into the ground, putting all pressure to make sure he stays there. "Are all MudWings this stupid?! Are you just DEAF?!" she shrieked in his ear which made Tumbleweed cover her own. It's like she's a banshee with wings and a scary face instead of a regular SkyWing.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Quartz and Panda

Quartz

He felt the pani across his whole body. He can't fight longer...
"Please, can we stop?!" Quartz shouted. Kestrel was cruel.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
Timekeeper, Tumbleweed and Kestrel.

(Timekeeper is a male nightwing born the third of the hatchlings. he has dark lavender scales and light black underscales and on his forehead and muzzle. He has bright icy-blue eyes(genetic mutation) and teardrop-shaped white scattered scales on his wing membranes. He has the ability to see the future due to being born under the three(?) moons, but instead of reading minds aswell, he can see the past aswell, alongside when he was just an egg. But his past-seeing vision isn't as good as his future-sight one. Since to him the past he sees are just "tiny-blurry pieces that i cant put together" kind of thing. He can talk, but he just doesn't like to talk as much.he only talks if hes alone, or with Tumbleweed only.)

~Timekeeper~

Timekeeper would watch silently, his ears perked and head raised. He can only stay silent, he unlike other dragons he rarely talks. Kestrel said that he's just born a "useless" mute, but Webs argued that defects really don't matter and that they should still keep the dragonet for the prophecy's sake.

"Timekeeper." Tumbleweed hissed through a whisper. "We need to stop Kestrel before Quartz seriously gets hurt..do something!".

Timekeeper looked at Tumbleweed for a moment. And before he could protest, Tumbleweed dived into the training field.

~Kestrel~

"Please, can we stop?!" Quartz shouted.

Kestrel hissed, ignoring what he said and whipped his face with her tail. "Why can't you just let your monster out now?! Lke you did when you almost killed the other dragonets as a whelp!".

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Quartz and Panda

Quartz

"This monster d.ied a long time ago." He said, trying to free from Kestrel's talons. She will slice his face off for that reply.
But then he saw Tumbleweed diving into the fight.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
U h- bump?

U h- bump?