Dragonfan26026's !~Wings of Fire Roleplay~! The Dragonet Prophecy AU

101 replies [Last post]
Dragonfan26026
Chief
Tumbleweed The Sandwing Dragonet Of The Prophecy

(O my tiz be gettin' intense yes yes o3o *eats popcorn*)

~Tumbleweed~

Be careful with those scales of yours Flare, don't want to FULLY melt Kestrel's own skin now do ya? She thought quietly.

Out of slight boredom she decided to wonder around to find anything more 'interesting' than watching two dragons fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tumbleweed flicked her tail holding the Stalactite closely to her, only a few bats flew once she passed by in fear. Quickly, she jabbed her tail onto a bat narrowingly missing it. Although unlike other Sandwings she could only paralyze prey, not poison them.

It could be possible that it's a genetic mutation from an ancestor or possibly that Sandwings could either poison or paralyze their enemies.

But ignoring that thought she managed to kill the bat as she bit into it's head feeling the warm blood spill onto her mouth and to the corner of her lips tasting the metallic taste on her tastebuds.

She only ate a couple of bites. And licked her talons to clean them off flicking her tail and it curls back into a spiral tucked in safely to not accidently sting any of her enemies or mentors if they're nearby.

And flew only a few feet high above ground and went to see if the fight is finished.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
I'm late... sorry.

((I'm late! I'm so sorry Dx))

Panda

Kestrel was "trainig" dragonets once more. But she forgot that Flare have firescales. Panda almostly started to laugh. She was curled in the corner of the cave and looking at the fight. She changed her scales' color to look like rocks. It worked. Noone saw her.

Then the fighting dragons almostly smashed her. She bounced away hoping that the dragons don't saw her. She saw Clownfish, tumbleweed and Darkstrike talking. She crawled to them.

"Hi!" She said changing her scales' color to her favorite color combination: black and white.

"What are you doing?" She asked dragonets totally forgotting about the fighting SkyWIngs.

Quartz

Quartz was always late for training. Nothing changed this day.

He came into the cave when Kestrel was fighting with Flare. He saw that fighting dragons almostly smashed Panda.

And he saw Tumbleweed, Darkstrike and CLownfish. Panda came to them. They were talking.

Why I'm always late? He asked himself. He sat in the entrance to the cave hoping that noone saw he was late for training.

((I'm sorry for my English))

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

Suddenly Panda pope up besides them and said hi. "Hello, Panda," Clownfish said. "How long have you been here for?"

Webs and Dune

The battle was starting to get out of hand. Should they go in and split the two up? It was starting to get bad. "Um... Krestel, do want us to come and help?" Dune asked.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Panda and Quartz

Panda

"Hello, Panda, How long have you been here for?" Clownfish asked the RainWing.

"Hmm, I came here before the training and hide." She said and started changing colours to black and gray, blending into the background. "You see? Or you don't see? I can became invisible!" She smiled, changing her colors back to black and white.

Quartz

Quartz crawled to the rest of the dragonets. Flare was still fighting with Kestrel. Poor Flare. They were fighting for a long time now. Why Kestrel do it? She was acting like she wants to kill them.

When Quartz came to the dragonets he saw Panda changing colours. Sometimes she was acting like little dragonet that don't know about the world's danger. But she don't like when the guardians call her "Lazy RainWing". When they do that, she go away and noone can find her for hours. She is a strange dragonet.

"Hello" Quartz said to other dragonets when he came to them.

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

"That's is pretty stealthy." She said to Panda after she blended into her surroundings. Then Quartz came up. "Hey Quartz. How are you doing today?" She asked him,

Dragonfan26026
Chief

~Tumbleweed~

"*Gasp* QUARTZY!!" Tumbleweed ran up to the mudwing and hugged him. "Look what I did!" She held the snapped off stalactite in-front of him.

"I snapped a stalactite in-half isn't that amazing?! We could use it for the Death of Queen Oasis roleplay!"

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Darkstrike and Kestrel

((sorry, had to go to bed last night)) ((and, im slightly confused. In the Dragonet Prohpecy, there was a RainWing because the SkyWing had enever hatched. So is there going to be both RainWin and SkyWing in this RP? or just one and then one or the other joins later?))

Darkstrike saw Panda seem to materialize out of no where. 

"Hey Panda." She said, shifting her wings so Panda could see where she was. Even tho she wasn't a RainWing, she could still blend in with the shadows, and it was one of her favorite things to do. Quartz had joined them now. 

"Hello." he said. Tumbleweed tackle-hugged him and showed off the broken half of the stalactite. She grandly announced they were going to roleplay the Death of Queen Oasis as Darkstrike flicked a glance back at Kestel and Flare. Darkstrike jumped and coiled around another stalactite above the dragonets, reaching down and tapping Clownfish on the head with her tail. She could see no other place to land, and Clownfish seemed to be occupying the only suitable spot. The other dragonets took up the rest of the space, for the training cave was relatively small. It was big enough for fighting, but there wasn't much space left for spectators. 

"Pardon me," she said, "but you seem to be sitting where I'll be landing, that is, unless you want to end up in a tangled mass of arms, legs and wings."  

Kestrel shrieked as Flare clung to her back like a leech. She rolled onto her back, shaking off the squished SkyWing underneath and winced. She hissed. 

"Fighting time's over." she said, rubbing her burned shoulders. "Flare, you're cheating with your ever-so-hot scales. You need to learn to stop using your scales and start using your claws. Next time you use fire scales on me, I'm dragging you into the river." 

((unkind things said is from the character (*cough cough* Kestrel) not me. I am just trying to replicate her well enough to make this RP seem like a remake of the book. And Kestrel did say some pretty hurtful stuff so just politely tell me if I need to cool it down with Kestrel's meannes))

Dragonfan26026
Chief
((The skywing egg was brought

((The skywing egg was brought in after the rainwing egg was in the nest and the rainwing egg and the other eggs hatched which the rainwing hatchlilng 'imprinted' on the guardians and they have to choice but to take care of the rainwing. So the skywing was saved but was brought in too late hope i cleared that up))

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
((ok thanks. makes sense

((ok thanks. makes sense now))

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

She looked up at the Nightwing and bit her lip. She didn't want to get squished but she wasn't sure she could move anywhere else. Finally she was able to move over a bit to make enough room for her to land. 

Dune

After the fight was over, he approached the rest of the dragonets. "Okay guys, I heard you want to play Death of Queen Oasis so follow me. I'll relocate you to a more stable spot. Come on!" He said, starting to lead them to the library. It was the only more open spot he could think of. 

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Darkstrike and Kestrel

Darkstrike nimbly plopped down close to Clownfish and followed Dune out of the cave. 

"There will be no more training today," Kestrel growled as she limped behind Webs to where the guardians kept their healing potions. 

Darkstrike silently thanked Flare for getting them out of practice. She winced as she passed Kestel; she could feel waves of pain and nearly hatred washing off onto her in her mind. 

"Who wants to be Oasis?" she asked. 

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Dune

"Actually, Darkstrike, I'll be assigning roles. Panda and Flare, you'll be the scavengers. Tumbleweed, you'll be Oasis. Deathstrike, you'll be Burn. Quartz will be Blister. And Clownfish will be Blaze. Now places everyone!" He introducted.

Buddyfan1's picture
Buddyfan1
Supreme Viking Champion
Flare ~ Skywing

So the fight ended by Kestrel giving up and complaining that Flare was "cheating" with her firescales and that the next time she'd use them, she was going to throw her in the river. Flare growled at the older Skywing. She was tired of being yelled at about her firescales. It wasn't her fault she was born this way. She couldn't control her scales. " Excuse me, but I can't control my firescales. You don't know what it's like." She hissed at Kestrel, following her fellow dragonets into the cave for the Queen Oasis roleplay.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Panda and Quartz

Panda

"Isn't it?" Panda say to Clownfish.

"Hello Panda" She looked uo and saw Darkstrike hanging from stalactite. It was hard to see her in shadows because of her dark scales.

"Hi" she said to Darkstrike.

Quartz came to them them.

"Hello" He said to other dragonets.

Tumbleweed ran ontohHim and hugg, showing him the snapped off stalactite.

"I snapped a stalactite in-half, isn't that amazing?! We could use it for the Death of Queen Oazis roleplay!" Tumbleweed said to Quartz.

"Yes, it's a great idea" He said smiling.

Darkstrike was trying to land. When she did it, Panda heard Kestrel complaining at Flare because of her firescales.

What is wrong with Falre's firescales? Panda thought.

Quartz

Dune came to them and lead dragonets to the library.

"Who want to be Oasis?" Darkstrike asked.

"Actually, Darkstrike, I will be asigning roles" Dune said. "Panda and Flare, you will be scavengers. Tumbleweed, you will be Oasis. Deathstrike, you will be burn. Quartz will be Blister and Clownfish will be Blaze. Now, Places everyone!"

Amazing, I'm princess once more. Quartz said in thought. Why Flare or Panda can't be princess? He asked himself. He prefers to be Scavenger, beacuse he was the only male of all the dragonets.

He went on his position and wait.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
~Tumbleweed~ Sorry for the

~Tumbleweed~

Sorry for the late reply ahhhhh busy day

Tumbleweed gave Panda the stalactite and walked and used pebbles and small pieces of crystals as her treasury. And stands up straight trying to act regal and began as she coughed.

"Oh i'm Queen Osasis the queen of Sandwings i'm in my treasure room all alone." She paced around it and sat onto the pile with her tail curled.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Panda

"Did anyone say... Emm... I'm alone in my treasure room?" Panda said, holding the stalactite that Tumbleweed gave her. "Me and my companion are going to stole it!" She said looking at Flare.

Dragonfan26026
Chief

~Tumbleweed~

"Did anyone say... Emm... I'm alone in my treasure room?" Said Panda as she held the stalactite she gave her and looked at Flare. "Me and my companion are going to steal it!".

"No you wont! I am the queen! (Except. A queen that can only paralyze enemies) You will never defeat me and take my treasure!" She spread her wings and has her tail raised trying to be intimidating showing her 'poisonous' barb.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Panda

"No you won't! I am the queen! You will never defeat me and take my treasure!" Tumbleweed said raising her barbed tail.

"Yes, we will!" Panda said looking at Flare. Her scales started to change colors to purple at the tip of the tail.

She ran at Tumbleweed raising the stalactite that she gave her. "We will defeat you and take all this gold!" She said.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Darkstrike

Darkstrike watched through slitted eyes as she she tucked her wings around her and swished her tail under her chin, waiting for her cue. 

((i have no idea what to do with Kestel at this point))

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Quartz

((This roleplay is dying... No... D:))

Quartz

Quartz was looking at Panda when she was "fighting" with Tumbleweed. After a while, Panda "dug' the stalactite between Tumbleweed's wing and her neck.

"Ha, ha. I win! I will stole the treasure!" Panda said, taking the rocks and tiny crystals. She put them at the second end of the cave and lay on them, changing colors to melt with the environment.

Ok, here we come.

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

She looked over at the other two of the dragonets. "It's our turn," she said jumping off of the rock. She looked offer to whoever was playing Burn.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
At Clownfish's cue,

At Clownfish's cue, Darkstrike, alias Burn now, stood up with as much menace as she could muster and stormed over to where Timbleweed lay "dead". She leaned down and examined the imaginary wound in the SandWing "Queen's" side. 

"Who shall rule the SandWing tribe now?" she asked.

((been a while since I've read Dragonet Prophecy, so I don't remember quote for quote and who actually started the argument that led to the War)) 

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
((It was Burn, Blister, then

((It was Burn, Blister, then Blaze. Sorry, nerd here.))

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
((yes. I know it was those

((yes. I know it was those three, but I forgot who mentioned challenging Queen Oasis first. Either Burn or Blister))

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
(*Pulls out the first book,

(*Pulls out the first book, reads first chapter*.  Okay it was Blister.)

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
((ok. ill revise my post

((ok. ill revise my post then))

EDIT* ((eh the edis button gone. pretend Darkstrike never said what she said and she just looked at the Blister to cue her))

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Quartz

"Who shall rule the SanWing tribe now?" Darkstrike said.

"Emm... I will!" Quartz said, stretching his wings and trying to look like "princess". " I wanted to challenge her first! I should be the SandWing queen!" He said, wagging his tail.

Dragonfan26026
Chief

(Ahhh sorry guys I was taking a break from School Of Dragons!)

~Tumbleweed~

"OH THE PAIN THE PAIN I'VE BEEN KILLED BY THE SCAVENGERS!" She fell onto her side with her tongue lolled out on the ground and went stiff letting her tail droop on the ground slightly.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
"No! I was about to challenge

"No! I was about to challenge her so should be queen!" Darkstrike hisssed, raising her tail threateningly, coiling it like a SandWing would and flexing her talons. She waited for "Blaze" to say something. 

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

It was her turn. "Well I'll live the longest out of all of you! And I'm the prettiest! I should rule the kingdom!" She said pretending to be Blaze. Now she waited for the other two to say there part about alliecneces.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Darkstrike hissed at

Darkstrike hissed at "Blaze". 

"You may out live us, but you  won't outlast us in a fight when it comes to it!" she said. "I'm allying myself with the SkyWings if that's what it takes to to have the throne!" 

((i hope that wasn't too harsh))

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Quartz

"You are going to ally with SkyWings? So I am going to ally with SeaWings!" Quartz "Blister" said.

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

"Ha! I'm going to team up with the Icewings! And not to mention I have most of the Sandwings on my side too!" She mocked.

Dragonfan26026
Chief

((HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MAH CHILDREN~!))

~Tumbleweed~

Tumbleweed wanted to say something but closed her mouth remembering her role as being Oasis and thought to herself.

Must think of cookies, wait what are cookies? 

She shook her head and watched them with one of her eyes open just to keep herself entertained. 

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
((Bumpy, bump. This roleplay

((Bumpy, bump. This roleplay is dying. I think we need a time skip xD))

Dragonfan26026
Chief

((Eh we can change the setting to Chapter 1 I guess instead of 5 or 10 days until chapter 1. ))

Dragonfan26026
Chief

JUST TO KEEP THE ROLEPLAY ALIVE! *COUGHING*

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
We should probally do a time

We should probally do a time skip.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
~Tumbleweed The Sandwing Dragonet of Destiny~

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed with the other dragonets watched as Quartz is battling with Kestrel..except..for harshly...biting, clawing and Quartz getting his butt kicked. It's quite painful and cringe worthy to watch.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
It still lives? YEAH! :D

((We are going to make it live again? If yes, I'm ready xD))

Quartz

Kestrel was trying to k.ill Quartz. Again.

He fell like an idiot. Other dragonets were watching his defeat. As always, Kestrel tried to hurt him as much as possible. Quartz felt the pain all across his body. How long she can fight?

He tried to block her attack with wings, but the result was more pain.

He growled annoyed and he blasted the fire at her face. It gave him a few seconds. He tried to jump on Kestrel's back, but in result he scratched her scales that were hard like daimonds.

Panda

Looking at others fighting with Kestrel was horrible.

Not only because she tried to hurt them like nothinng in Pyrrhia, but also because watching your friends beeing hurt and tried to survive the "training" with Kestrel.

Panda climbed on one of the stalactites and changed her scales' colors to melt in the background. 

She looked down at other dragonets.

"What do you think? How long they are going to fight?" She asked them.

Dragonfan26026
Chief

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed shrugged. Her eyes slightly widen from the bizzare fight. "Maybe half an hour or if Quartz 'dies' from exhaustion."

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Clownfish   "Man, I hope

Clownfish  

"Man, I hope Kestrel doesn't hurt him too much. It actually makes me sad. Why does she pick on us so much?" She asked Tumbleweed and Panda.

Dragonfan26026
Chief

Tumbleweed

She shrugged. 

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Panda and Quartz

Panda

"I can't watch it" Panda said, looking at Quartz trying to bite Kestrel. In result he screamed in pain, because Kestrel bite him instead. "It is cruel"

Panda went up on the stalactite looking at fighting dragons.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
((BUMPS TO KEEP RP ALIVE IM-

((BUMPS TO KEEP RP ALIVE IM-

Dragonfan26026
Chief
It's been a thou s a nd y e a rz.

~Tumbleweed~

Tumbleweed would watch them fight, but cringed when Quartz screamed. Honestly, she felt bad for him, like she does for the others. She wanted to jump in to stop the fight but knows that if she does, she'll have to clean the remains of the animals for three weeks, the image of her disposing decomposing carcasses made her almost vomit.

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Clownfish She watched again,

Clownfish

She watched again, this time cringing every time Quartz got hit. "We should do something," Clownfish whispered to Tumbleweed.

((And Nayln doesn't role play anymore, so we'll need a new Kestrel and Nightwing dragonet. And I don't think Buddy's here anymore either.))

Dragonfan26026
Chief
*Inhales*

Well i do have a nightwing oc Timekeeper(Tumbleweed's future love interest) that I can use. I guess i'll take Kestrel's role too. Doesn't seem that hard *shrug*. if Buddy has quit the roleplay i'll recruit but we cant say for sure right now))

~Tumbleweed~

"We should do something," Clownfish whispered to Tumbleweed. 

"Ohh I know!" Tumbleweed whispered to the seawing back, her wings feeling a bit cramped from lack of space. Her tail switched, feeling distressed.

~Kestrel~

The rusty-colored SkyWing slammed Quart's muzzle down into the ground, putting all pressure to make sure he stays there. "Are all MudWings this stupid?! Are you just DEAF?!" she shrieked in his ear which made Tumbleweed cover her own. It's like she's a banshee with wings and a scary face instead of a regular SkyWing.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Supreme Viking Champion
Quartz and Panda

Quartz

He felt the pani across his whole body. He can't fight longer...
"Please, can we stop?!" Quartz shouted. Kestrel was cruel.

Dragonfan26026
Chief
Timekeeper, Tumbleweed and Kestrel.

(Timekeeper is a male nightwing born the third of the hatchlings. he has dark lavender scales and light black underscales and on his forehead and muzzle. He has bright icy-blue eyes(genetic mutation) and teardrop-shaped white scattered scales on his wing membranes. He has the ability to see the future due to being born under the three(?) moons, but instead of reading minds aswell, he can see the past aswell, alongside when he was just an egg. But his past-seeing vision isn't as good as his future-sight one. Since to him the past he sees are just "tiny-blurry pieces that i cant put together" kind of thing. He can talk, but he just doesn't like to talk as much.he only talks if hes alone, or with Tumbleweed only.)

~Timekeeper~

Timekeeper would watch silently, his ears perked and head raised. He can only stay silent, he unlike other dragons he rarely talks. Kestrel said that he's just born a "useless" mute, but Webs argued that defects really don't matter and that they should still keep the dragonet for the prophecy's sake.

"Timekeeper." Tumbleweed hissed through a whisper. "We need to stop Kestrel before Quartz seriously gets hurt..do something!".

Timekeeper looked at Tumbleweed for a moment. And before he could protest, Tumbleweed dived into the training field.

~Kestrel~

"Please, can we stop?!" Quartz shouted.

Kestrel hissed, ignoring what he said and whipped his face with her tail. "Why can't you just let your monster out now?! Lke you did when you almost killed the other dragonets as a whelp!".