Dragonfan26026's !~Wings of Fire Roleplay~! The Dragonet Prophecy AU

95 replies [Last post]
Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master

Just like the one I posted at the Wings of Fire Scholastic I thought I could post another one too in School of Dragons! Except however with 'Alternate' Dragonets of destiny in this >:3!!!

WARNING: The Roleplay will either may or may not be different from the orginal storyline of the Wings of Fire series. Characters such as Moonwatcher, Winter, Qibli and others still exist. And it will have violence and gore it IS wings of fire afterall. Same-gender realitionships aloud(if sod allows it). No innapropiate language or bad words. (but you can use insults such as "tail kisser", "frog licker" etc.)

However the regular dragonets of destiny will live in normal

lives (except for poor Tsunami which will be killed by Orca's statue, Starflight would be with his father Mastermind, Sunny would be an outclaw like her mother and etc.)

Rules:

-Hybrids, Animuses and Royal blood related is aloud.

-No killing each other please.

-Do not control another person's dragonet.

-Do not bully each other unless its for the rp if your dragonets dont get along

-You're aloud to roleplay more than 1 dragon. And you can play as an Oc to join the dragonets' adventures or let them be a minor character.

SPOTS!!!:

Skywing Dragonet Of Destiny: 

Rainwing Dragonet of Destiny:

Mudwing Dragonet of Destiny:

Seawing Dragonet of Destiny:

Sandwing Dragonet Of Destiny: (Taken by me)

Name: Tumbleweed(my wof dragonsona for nearly each wof rp XD)

Species/Tribe: Sandwings

Appearance:  Like any other Sandwing she has oval-diamond like scale patterns.Frills and a horn on her snout with a poisonous barbed tail. She has pale brown-sandy colored scales with lighter colors on her stomach of cream-brown. Has a Dark colored frill with lighter shading on the tips, small crescent shaped canines on the front like a rainwings(but that doesn't make her a hybrid though). Cat-yellow eyes, black-colored talons and wears a chain silver necklace with a teardrop shaped emerald.

Personality: Likes to read scrolls and books, is a bit like Starflight but a bit more 'brave'. Sometimes a bit hot tempered if things dont go her way at times.

Abilities: Like other sandwings she can survive a long time without water, but instead of poisoning enemies with her tail she paralyzes them, breathes fire.

Love interest/Crush: None(OPEN!!!)

Nightwing Dragonet of Destiny: 

Kestrel:

Dune:

Webs:(I can volenteer to be him if you like)

Morrowseer:

Queen Scarlet:(same goes as what I said about Webs.)

Peril:

"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope. But sometimes fear clouds our vision. Sometimes our strength gives out. And Yet sometimes, when all seems lost, a light shines through the darkness, and we are even reminded that even the smallest amount of courage can turn the tides of war."

- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Ignitus' quote                                                                                           Gary Oldman

Nightfuries, Sand Wraiths, Skrills and Fan-Made Dragons are the best in my opinion.

Everyone deserves a second chance <3.

Eren Jaeger is my son.

I have probllems, I ship Ereri *crying inside* and i ship Eren with many other characters cri.

I Post 1-3 Forums A Day.

"When the war has lasted twenty years..."

"The dragonets will come"

"When the land is soaked in blood and tears..."

"The dragonets will come"

"Find the seawing egg of deepest blue"

"Wings of night shall come to you"

"Find the largest egg in mountain high"

"Will give to you the wings of sky"

"For wings of earth, search through the mud"

"The egg the color of dragon blood"

"And hidden alone from the rival queens"

"The sandwing egg awaits unseen"

"From three queens who Blister, Blaze and Burn"

"Two shall hideand one shall learn"

"If she bows to a fate that's stronger and higher"

"She'll have the power of wings of fire"

"Five eggs to hatch on brightest night"

"Five dragons born to end the fight"

"Darkness will rise to bring the light..."

"The dragonets are coming..."

-Dragonet Prophecy Wings of fire by Tui T Sutherland 2012

"The unholy Offspring of lightning and death itself"-Hiccup HTTYD 2010

Devaintart Account: http://pikachufan260.deviantart.com/

Fanfiction Account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7257703/Pikachufan260

We had previously thought of him as wolf-like, but then we discovered a big cat worked better."-Dean Debolis, Director of HTTYD

Dragons bod nightfury gallery image 07

Buddyfan1's picture
Buddyfan1
Supreme Viking Champion
" Forgotton? Or just too afraid to remember?"

Save me that Skywing spot and Queen Scarlet! 

Name: Flare

Species/Tribe: Skywing

Appearance:

She will receive her scars in the RP.

Personality: Flare is very hotheaded with a temper this is easily provoked. She has a nasty and snappy attitude. She does not like strangers and acts aggressive and cold towards them. She likes to fight, and win especially. She fears that she may burn her friends, so she preferes to keep her distance from them. Despite her rude personality, she would do anything for her friends.

Abilities: Like Peril, she has firescales. However, her's is so bad that when angered, she can set her wings on fire. Dousing her with water takes away this ability for an hour.

" We spoke unspoken things, We rode on broken wings "

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
You're in~! Flare looks beautiful ^w^~!

She's beautiful! I guess she's a firescale dragon correct?

Skywing Dragonet Of Destiny: Buddyfan1

Rainwing Dragonet of Destiny:

Seawing Dragonet of Destiny:

Sandwing Dragonet Of Destiny: Dragonfan26026

Appearance:  Like any other Sandwing she has oval-diamond like scale patterns.Frills and a horn on her snout with a poisonous barbed tail. She has pale brown-sandy colored scales with lighter colors on her stomach of cream-brown. Has a Dark colored frill with lighter shading on the tips, small crescent shaped canines on the front like a rainwings(but that doesn't make her a hybrid though). Cat-yellow eyes, black-colored talons and wears a chain silver necklace with a teardrop shaped emerald.

Personality: Likes to read scrolls and books, is a bit like Starflight but a bit more 'brave'. Sometimes a bit hot tempered if things dont go her way at times.

Abilities: Like other sandwings she can survive a long time without water, but instead of poisoning enemies with her tail she paralyzes them, breathes fire.

Kestrel:

Dune:

Morrowseer:

Queen Scarlet:Buddyfan1

Peril:

Buddyfan1's picture
Buddyfan1
Supreme Viking Champion
" Forgotton? Or just too afraid to remember?"

If we play as a canon dragon, will we need to write their exact actions and dialogue from the book?

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
Tumbleweed The Sandwing Dragonet Of The Prophecy

No not exactually but you can if you like XD

Buddyfan1's picture
Buddyfan1
Supreme Viking Champion
Potatoes are people too

Okie dokie! *grabs The Dragonet Prophecy* I'm ready!

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
the rp has started btw

~Tumbleweed~

"GO KICK HER TAIL FLARE!" Tumbleweed screamed to encourage the skywing as Kestrel charged toward her.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
there is no easy way to say "Im sorry"

SAVE ME THAT NIGHTWING SPOT!!!!!!!!! (please XD)

This user will be inactive!

I will be inactive for quite a while, so I will be dropping out of all Rps at the moment and take a break from social media life for a few months. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my Siggy!

First off, I am a girl. Most people mistake me as a guy (due to my username), so now you know. 

You can call me Nav or Fury. In real life, I am like this, but whenever it's not face-to-face, I am like this. I love to read, draw (digital drawings) and play SoD. My favorite genres of books is mostly everything besides classic (PM me if you wanna complain about my taste in books). 

Feel free to PM me for anything! 

Learn of my characters' origins in Faze Idolz!

Faze Idolz ~ The Official Tracking Thread

A perilous Game of War is at hand!

Game of War ~ Official Tracking Thread

Enjoy a break with my characters at Conversatoin Cafe

Conversation Cafe #1

Conversation Cafe #2

Get to know me through my other threads!

Nav's FAQ

Navlyn's Musical Dump

OC Headquarters

Thread of Random

If you could? ~ For Avid Readers

Deep Discussions

Reality is a Lovely Place

Take a look at my Request Threads

Taking Requests for Viking IDs!

Nav's Cover Art Thread!

Play some Forum Games with me! 

Riddles in the Dark - Forum Game

Two Truths and A Lie - Forum Game

Introducing Hobbs, my fearsome Siggy Guardian! 

by Witcherforever

Rogue Wolf - Loud and Proud (as usual)

Clan: The Dragon Racers

Clan Status: Member

Clan Leader: JbMiler (httyyd)

Viking Name: Rogue Wolf

Friend Code: PM me

Dragons: too many to put here, but i have more than 22

Main Dragons: Saebyn (Woolly Howl), Dagro (Sand Wraith), Tundragon (Snow Wraith), Skeil (Razorwhip), Reaper (Screaming Death), Clay (Mudraker), 

Favorite Place: Training Grounds

~Some Things About Me~

I am the person who makes a lot of mistakes irl and on the forums

I prefer limited spot RPs over unlimited spot RPs

I love dragons and wolves

I'm a booknerd

My brain never lets me be in reality for too long (in other words: my imagination is on 24/7)

I am in the Percy Jackson fandom, and ship Percabeth

I ship Hiccstrid too

I am obsessed over archers and medieval stuff (particularly hot archers XD)

Somedays I'm introvert, sometimes around friends I'm extrovert

I'm Never in the Ever-Never Army (and in thefandom)

A Ravenclaw and proud of it! (don't kill me please I haven't read the books yet but took the official test anyways)

My favorite color is black

My second favorite color is red (ike blood red)

I tend to get stuck in Lor more often than Reality

My Fandoms

Vexento 

Owl City

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (PJO)

TobyMac 

School for Good and Evil (SGE)

Wings of Fire (WoF)

Michael Vey

Ranger's Apprentice (RA) / Brotherband Chronicles 

Keeper of the Lost Cities (KotLC)

Ships

Percabeth (PJO)

Hiccstrid (HTTYD)

Sokeefe (KotLC)

Tagatha (SGE)

Hophie (SGE)

I'm proud to be part of...

The Dragon Racers -  httyyd

The Forgotten Racers -  Knight of Fury

The Messengers - The Messengers / Megaboltphoenix

The Resistance - Megaboltphoenix

The Dragon Racers (In-game)

The Dragon Racers are hard working racers, and loyal members to each other and the clan! We are constantly changing rank, so I'll just way we are one of the Top 10 on the Clan Leaderboard. 

I will be posting Clan RP Events every once in a while! 

The Dragon Racers RP Event: Snow Day on Berk

The Forgotten Racers (In-game)

Are you interested in joining The Forgotten Racers? PM Knight of Fury. if he isn't on, PM Tamra Diamond. She will be able to notify Knight of Fury in game. (Dia plays often)

The Forgotten Racers is a good place to be in the Top 100 (25 to be exact), we encourage other players and race often. 

The Messengers (In-game)

Are you interested in joining the Messengers? Then here are the clan threads! 

The Messengers~ Ultimate Clan Thread | The Messengers~ Artwork | The Messengers~ Code of Conduct | The Messengers Clan~ Newly updated thread | The Messengers: Rules and Requirements* | The Messengers FAQs | 

*must read the Rules and Requirements in order to join. Also, read The Messengers, signature

The Messengers is meant to help other clans (hacking clans not included, thus the Resistance,). We welcome new members and are not competitive as to who has more trophies and who doesn't. Our main 3 goals are to reach Top 100, spread the light of Christ as we do so and encourage other anti-hacking clans. 

The Resistance (Forum and In-game)

Wanna be part of the fab society? read these threads to learn more!

The Resistance Recruiting page | The Resistance Anti-Hacking Forum Society ~ Ultimate thread | The Resistance FAQs | 

I advise you either PM megaboltphoenix or read the Resistance FAQs and the recruiting page to learn more. 

I am part of the Forum clan/society The Resistance. We hunt down hackers and report them on the Forums. The Resistacne can be found in-game as The Resistance Society I believe. I'm not sure tho. You can mak a Cyber Dragon by nicely asking Mega or using her bases, which the links can be found in her signature. 

~Gallery~

Nazu my Whispwing by Zikta

Viriad by Megaboltphoenix

http://i63.tinypic.com/ao2t7d.jpg

Clan Banner by Knight of Fury

Clan gif by Mega

Resistance Badge by Mega

Rogue Wolf edit by Cocopuppy

Rogue Wolf by TosiLohi

Rogue Wolf by TosiLohi

Rogue Wolf edit by Archery and Dragons

Rogue Wolf gif edit by the fantabulous Zit! 

Zier by 1flower

Clan banner found on httyyd's siggy

Rogue Wolf by donnala

Dagro by grumpyforlife2

Maelstrom by Archery and Dragons!

Jensi the Notorious Nadder by Lululu6161

Rogue Wolf edit by Werewolfgirl1253

Saebyn by Feenix the Fire

Namica the Vesupa by Bavelly

Yenzi, Lunar Dragon Adoptable by snowflake12298

~Quotes~

"There is no easy way to say 'I'm sorry'" - me

"Fix me Foster. You're my only hope." - Keefe (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

What was surprising though, was what Starflight got up to when he was bored - Wings of Fire, The Hidden Kingdom

"Somebody needs to tell Shade Boy the role of Troublemaker with Daddy Issues is already filled" - Keefe (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

"Just tell them to stare into each other's eyes and they'll be good" - Keefe (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

"Too much flab and not enough ab!" - Joker (LEGO Batman Movie)

"What is the password?" "Iron Man sucks!" - 'Puter, Batman (LEGO Batman Movie)

"Winning is no fun when there is no loser," - My mom

"Take the pain!" - my friend's dad

"When you write with a bird, it's called tweeting," - Maui (Moana)

"Because I'm one of the idiots who live in it!" Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy)

"You said it yourself, ****, we're the guardians of the galaxy," - Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy)

~Welcome to Lor!~

The past, present and future all clash in my world of Lor! Dragons, knights, mythical creatures, etc. mingle with technicians, robots of all kinds, and much more! The history of Lor goes far down within the heart of my imagination. From fan creations to alredy made worlds, Lor is a world of wonder and myth, a place where only the mind can reach and never the body. Which is super unfortunate because if it was real I'd never leave. I have big dreams for Lor, and I want the whole world to know about is someday before I d.ie. 

My Beloved Characters (Do not Steal!)

Humans

Nace Aud

Chast Aud

Faspian

Lyzerek

Zadak Yagari

Ashter

Zenzin

Targrym

Nitai

Merlin

Zaruta Wolfmage

Wolf Strange

Zale Tydlwaev

Kazei Yagari

Rynn

Rogue Wolf 

Crisis

Tetris

Siren

Furiess

Creatures

Deathstrike

Darkstrike

Winshreke

Viperess

Moonryt

Anaconda

Vixen

Nazu

Carn

Saebyn

Zaradi

Tor

Zeke

Viriad

Darkrai

Fox

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
I WILL MY CHILD

I WILL MY CHILD

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
WAAHOOOOO!! (tanks XD)

WAAHOOOOO!! (tanks XD)

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
yw hope to see that

yw hope to see that handsome/beautiful nightwing soon~!

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
mehbeep

Name: Darkstrike

Species/Tribe: NightWings

Appearance: dark black with dark red on the underwings and small silver star-like dots under her wings. Silver teardrops by her eyes and a scar across her right eye (ironically given to her by her sister during practice. thankfully she didn't blind it else Darkstrike'd be furious. and Deathstrike wasn't very apologetic about it either, but fortunately Darkstrike understood and just gave her a matching scar)

Personality: Darkstrike, like her twin Deathstrike, is very quiet and observant; she's fierce and won't go down without a fight. Darkstrike has a temper when she's bossed about and can get into serious trouble with her peers sometimes. Is very blunt and straight to the point but can be sly and manipulative. 

Abilities: can read minds, Deathstrike's sister so she has had stealth and combat training from her, 

Love interest/Crush: None (open. as long as its opposite gender)

((oh and can Queen Battlewinner have three daughters? (Deathstrike, Darkstrike and Greatness?)))

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
Of course~! and oo Darkstrike

Of course~! and oo Darkstrike a royal nightwing the dragonet of destiny?! interesting..

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

I'll take Peril, Dune (since he dies anyway), and the Seawing dragonet of destiny. And I know one else joins the Rainwing too, but only if no one else joins.

Welcome to my Siggy! 

These are my siggy guardians,  Mist and Snuggles, made by the awesome Wircherforever! TYSM!

An amazing edit of my dragon Felix by Archery and Dragons! TYSM,

And next I'll do my adoptables. Thank you for all of the arists who made all of the art.

Whirlwind and Einstein. Both by Megabolt  Pheniox. TYSM!

And here's Snappers, my Ratagator, and Spiritwatcher. Both by ScarfyWings!

And I can't forget Johnny! Also made by ScarfyWings!            Another amazing picture ofDeanna by Dragon Hellenist!!

And Odin's Whisper by Zikta.                                               Jisty by Bavelly

Riptide by Wutend Bonfire. TYSM!

My mythical whalee, by Wutend Bonfire. TYSM. The left one is Glowspark and the right one Dottie.

My new, and only, night fury oc family I will ever make. Made by the awesome Lunarpride! The mother is Dreamseeker, with her babies, Brain Dead, Lilac, Ginger, Gabriel, and Pillow. Thank you!

These sup cute chibli dragons made by the amazing Vinilla Viking, TYSM! The left one is Deanna and the other Banana!

This is Rootpuller! Made by ScarfyWings!             And this SplishSplash, my Muddicry. Made by chesmiea (sorry I can't spell )

And this is my Boomerwing by GoldenWraith. THANK YOU! This is my Shelleye, also by GoldenWraith, thank you again!

Another Vespa by Bavelly. This is Xelida!

This is one of my Ocs, Jakill, in his Venpus form. Made by Bavelly, thank you!

My big baby Felix, by Ashia Snowqueen. TYSM!

My two baby dragons I won off of  Dragonist Hellen's survey. If I have time I may color them. But for now,

Toe Taster and Bass!

Awesome gifs I stole off Google!

This is not finished, not even close, but if I do this all now, I'll go insane. Stay turned!

Congratulations! You have officially reached the end of my signature! I have some of my favorite animated characters here to wish you goodbye!

By The Ecliptic Eight, thank you so much!

Rainwing bouncy not by me.     Disney and DreamWorks gifs were found on Google.

Disney and DreamWorks characters are owned by their companies who made them.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
You're in and that prof pic is just MMMMHHHMMMM

Rainwing Dragonet of Destiny:Vospader(if noone else joins)

Seawing Dragonet of Destiny: Vospader

Kestrel:

Dune: Vospader

Morrowseer:

Peril: Vospader

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Name: Clownfish

Species/Tribe: Seawings

Appearance:

Personality: Clownfish is shy and loyal. She is now a healer in her tribe and is a caring mother. She wants to make friends but is rather bad at it.

Abilities: She can breathe underwater, very important. Very good swimmer. Is a great medical dragon

Love interest/Crush: Prince Turtle (hehe)

I'm also taking Dune and Peril.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
Is Clownfish part of the

Is Clownfish part of the dragonets of destiny or another random dragon? Just asking

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Oh, she's the dragonet of

Oh, she's the dragonet of destiny. Sorry for not saying.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
it's fine it happens ^^.

it's fine it happens ^^.

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Berk's Power Player
Save me the MudWing dragonet

Save me the RainWing dragonet of destiny spot! ( if I can take it)

(by Megaboltphoenix)

Hi! Welcome to my siggy!

My clan: The phantom shadows.

My in-game-name: HollyLovePl

My main dragon: Kate the Death song:

Edit of Kate made by me. My first-ever edit of dragon, so I know it isn't great.

My Viking:

My dragons:                                    

Sasha- Titan Deadly nadder

Nuko- Titan Gronckle

Whispey- Titan Whisperind death

Holly- Titan Flighmare

Ghost- Adult Flightmare

Bolt- Adult Shockjaw

Heydy- Adult Hobblegrunt

Pearl- Adult Devilish dervish

Snowflake- Adult Wolly howl

Roni- Adult Wolly howl

Jessie- Adult Sand wraith

Starflight- Adult Sand wraith

Pysia- Titan Thunderdrum

Sonia- Adult Raincutter

Shadow wing- Titan Monstruous nightmare

Speedy- Adult Speed stinger

Jackie- Adult Mouldruffle

Spotty- Adult Snafflefang

Darkmist- Adult Snafflefang

Moonrock- Adult Snafflefang

Mandy and Jack- Titan Hideous zippleback

Jane- Titan Razorwhip

Kate- Adult Death song

Glory- Adult Death song

Smoky- Adult Smothering smokebreath

Sharp claw- Adult Groncicle

Steelsword- Adult Armorwing

Firey- Adult Slither song

Skully- Adult Rumblehorn

Amore- Adult Scuttleclaw

Tsunami- Adult Sliquifier

Sunny- Adult Fireworm queen

Fala- Adult Tide glider

Screamy- Titan Sreaming death

Storm- Titan Skrill

Caroline- Adult Singetail

Asteroid- Adult Eruptodon

Slasher- Adult Timberjack

Omnihre- Adult Shovelhelm

Assasin- Adult Night terror

Amber- Adult Boneknapper

Aurora- Adult Snow wraith

Sunlight- Adult Windwalker

Clay- Adult Hotburple

Akhira- Titan Stormcutter

Galaxy- Baby Stormcutter

Misty flyers- Adult Snaptrapper

Onora- Adult Grapple grounder

Honey- Adult Sweet death

Auoni- Adult Mudraker

Toothless- Adult Night Fury

Soraka- Titan Terrilbe terror (She is fixed, yey, but I can't name her Tori...)

Peril- Adult Typhoomerang

Spike- Adult Prickleboogle

Acidtonque- Adult Flame Whipper

Valkyrie- Adult Silver Phantom

Are you reading this? Seriously? It's not

bad... really. But do you need

to know all my dragons? Cool! Read

more! Reading is cool!

I Love Death Songs!

The beautiful gif of my Skrill, Strom, made by the tallented Nessie.

Another beautiful gif, this time with my Wolly howl, Snowflake, and my fox, Azu, made by the amazing Witherforever.

The beautiful picture of Kate, made by the amazing donnala! thank you soo much!

Another beautiful picture of Kate made by the great InfinityGalaxyy! Thank you! :D

Another beautiful picture of Kate made by dogloven! Thank you soo much! she is perfect! :D

Mine symbol, by the only one ScaleFeatherz

I am a proud member of the resistance!

My adoptables:

This is Blaze, raptor adopted from Ginger Clancy.

This is Mist and Wave, Glithed mudraker adopted from Ladybrasa

Ocean Zap and Electro, my Oceanic SeaSongs adopted from Adopto66.

This is Dozia, Albaraptor adopted from Megaboltphoenix.

,,She is always one step ahead. She knows what her opponent does before they do it. Always plans ahead. She will do waht you say and become good companion, possibally she help you plan things. She is also dreamer, she wishes she was much more than herself. But she is willing to be the best she can be.'' Megaboltphoenix.

This is Amethyst, the jellie-looking thing adopted fron xXPhinaXx.

This is Scar, Shivertooth adopted from Buddyfan.

This is Arial, my Noelani dragon adopted from hootowllighbulb.

Flabungosses adopted fromLinkWolf. I will name them Lily and Sandy.

Mewdepedli called Meowsie and Aquabungos called Tryi, once more adopted from LinkWolf.

Asha and Alkia the Slitherin HornLeg adopted from Ladybrassa.

Snowstorm, my Icecrusher adopted from the amazing Chameishida!

Terra, my Muddicry, adopted once more from the amazing Chameishida!

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
You can have the Rainwing

You can have the Rainwing spot. It's cool.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
You're in~!

Rainwing Dragonet of Destiny:HollylovePI

Mudwing Dragonet of Destiny:HolyLovePI

Seawing Dragonet of Destiny: Vospader

Nightwing Dragonet of Destiny: Navlyn Fury

Kestrel:

Dune: Vospader

Morrowseer: Dragonfan26026(if i can)

Peril: Vospader

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Could I take Webs too?

Could I take Webs too?

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
Sure~!

Sure~!

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Can I have Kestrel? 

Can I have Kestrel? 

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
Yes you can

Yes you can

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

How long are we going to go into the series? Just the first book, or the whole first series?

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
The whole first series but

The whole first series but this rp will mainly focus on the first book after the roleplay of this is done I may post the Lost Heir remake or known as "The Seawing Kingdom" roleplay

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Berk's Power Player
Thanks!

Thanks, so here is my form:

Name: Panda

Species: Tribe: RainWIngs

Apperance:

Personality: Panda is very livelic and energetic dragon. Hovever, she often have troubles because of that. It is really hard to get her attention. She can't sit in one place for long.

Abilities: Like other RainWIngs she can spit venom and change her scales' colour. She is also an animus, but don't knows it. (I'm allowed to make her animus? I know that there weren't any RainWing animuses...)

Love interest/ Crush : Nope

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
You can make her an animus

You can make her an animus it's aloud~! 

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Berk's Power Player
Second form!

Thx! Also, I take the MudWing spot too, so here is form xD :

Name: Quartz

Species/Tribe: MudWings

Apperance:

Personality: Quartz is very shy dragon. He don't like fights. Hovever, he will do everything for his friends. Sometimes he likes to be alone. He love birds and want to know evcerything about them. He is a little bit like Starflight in this way.

Abilities: Like the rest of his tribe, he can breathe fire and hold his breath for hour. Also, he have fireproof scales.

Love interest/ crush: None

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
S do you want the Mudwing

S do you want the Mudwing spot too to just the Rainwing?

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Berk's Power Player
Yeah xD. I want if noone

Yeah xD. I want if noone wants it.

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
I was thinking about maybe

I was thinking about maybe taking it but you can have it if you want. 

HollyLovePl's picture
HollyLovePl
Berk's Power Player
Realny? Thx! :D

Really? Thx! :D

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master

~Tumbleweed~

Changing her mind she went to find Panda and the mudwing dragonet wondering where they went and grabbed the bat she feasted on to give it to the mudwing and grabbed a few grapes and berries for Panda and scampered to find them holding her stalactite using her tail to hold it by curling around it.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
The roleplay is gonna start

The roleplay is gonna start soon~! It doesn't matter what roleplay style you use such as.

-She blinked at the object.-

::Stands up on hind-legs::

If you play more than one dragon please be sure to do things like this.

(Name's PoV)

(Name2's PoV)

The beginning will start before the events of The Dragonet Prophecy Chapter 1

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master

~Tumbleweed~

10 Days Before Chapter 1

Tumbleweed yet again decided to ditch Kestrel's training, sliding beside a few walls, climbing over a few rocks and curving her way from the Stalactites and almost getting lost in stone tunnels.

Finally she found a stack of scrolls layed nicely on the ground and walls carved with slight small holes to hold the scrolls nicely like a bookshelf.

She sucked in her breath and breathed slightly and breathed a small plume of flames around the dark spaces of the room and grabbed one up to three scrolls each in her talons from the History, Fiction and Encyclopedia section.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Darkstrike and Kestrel

Darkstrike and Kestrel

Darkstrike entered the training cave upon Kestrel's missing-dragonet-fiery-tantrum. 

"WHERE IS TUMBLEWEED?!" she roared, spewing fire everywhere. She stomped out of the cave, brushing past her star student and stormed through the caves. Darkstrike followed. 

"Perhaps she ditched training today due to your lack of fiery discipline." Darkstrike said in defense of Tumbleweed when she heard Kestrel muttering punishments and skipping meals. Kestel whirled around on her. 

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU!" she bellowed, whirling around and continuing her search of the SandWing. 

"Of course you didn't." Darkstrike muttered as she turned into another tunnel. She found the SandWing with her snout buried in a scroll in a small offhand cave. 

"Don't get up now, but Kestel's in a tizzy over you ditching training today." Darkstrike said as she settled next to Tumbeweed. "I don't know how many more ditchings before she cracks." She picked up a scroll labeled fiction and unrolled it and started reading. 

"TUMBLEWEED!!!!!!!!" Kestrel's furious voice choed through the tunnels. Darkstrike winced. "She needs voice lessons." Darkstrike murmered as she unrolled more of the scroll. 

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
~Tumbleweed~   "I swear she

~Tumbleweed~

"I swear she sounds like a jumping cactus got onto her neck, tail or somethin." Tumbleweed replied.

"I can see where Flare gets her temper from." She giggled and opened another scroll. "Sometimes i like ticking Kestrel for the fun of it."

(Tumbleweed is a little censored XD)

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

Kestrel's yelling was starting scare her. Clownfish had been sitting nicely, waiting for the training session to begin and Kestrel freaks out because Tumbleweed wasn't there. Clownfish want to disappear entirely. Clownfish knew that she was an easy target it Kestrel decided to get mad at someone today. Clownfish didn't know what to do. Then the Nightwing walked out on them. Now Kestrel would get really mad. At least Webs was trying to calm her down. Clownfish decided to back into the corner of the room and sit down until Kestrel got herself under control.

Webs and Dune

Webs tried to keep up with Kestrel as she stormed around the cave. "Why couldn't we have just practiced with the dragonets that were already in the cave Kestrel?" Webs said.

"Couldn't there be an easier solution to this?" Dune asked.

"How about we just go back into the training room and train Clownfish. She's a nice girl." Webs suggested.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master

~Tumbleweed~

"But just to save Clowny's life~" Tumbleweed thought out-loud and scampered from the ssmall library to get Kestrel's attention.

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE~!" She shrieked.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Kestrel and Darkstrike

Kestrel

Kestrel snorted at Web's suggestion. "None of them seem to want to learn how to save there own scales save for the NightWing." Kestrel stopped pacing. She looked around the cave. 

"DARKSTRIKE!!!" she suddenly bellowed. 

Darkstrike startled at the sudden bellow. She huffed and scrambled to her feet and rushed out of the cave. 

"Cya later Tumbleweed!" she shouted over her shoulder. She skidded to a halt in front of Kestel in the training cave. 

"But just to save Clowny's life," she heard Tumbleweed think aloud, then both she and Tumbleweed were racing side by side. 

"And where have you been?" Kestrel demanded, eyeing Darkstrike suspiciously. 

Darkstrike smiled. "I've been trying to find that SandWing that ditched training today. And I found her." she said innocently. 

Kestrel just snorted and gestured for her and Tumbleweed to join the others for the rest of training. 

"Alright! FLARE! Claws out, fire ready, and FIGHT--!" Kestrel roared and charged at the SkyWing. Darkstrike wondered how the SkyWing would fend off Kestrel's seemingly reckless attacks. 

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Webs and Dune

Then suddenly Deathstrike launched out at Krestel. "Agh!" Webs yelled jumping into the fight to pull the two apart. Then Dune came in and helped to. Dune ran over and tried to pull Krestel away from Deathstrike and Webs went over and pulled the dragonet away from Krestel

Then suddenly Tumbleweed rushed in and yelled, "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!" Webs dropped Deathstrike and rushed after the Sandwing. 

Clownfish

She covered her eyes at the sight of the battle and curled into a little ball.

(Wait ignore this, Fury changed his.)

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
I dont know whats going on right now XD

~Tumbleweed~

But due to being a bit of a br(at) she looked around boredly and saw a stalactite and tried to break it in-half.

Buddyfan1's picture
Buddyfan1
Supreme Viking Champion
Flare ~ Skywing

(( Lol dat reference tho!))
-
Flare sat boredly in the traing cave, awaiting her match with Kestrel. The bigger Skywing was yelling, as always, looking for Tumbleweed. Finally, the guardian got tired and slipped into the cave. She took the first strike by charging, a reckless act that was not well though out. Flare though that she would have known about the effects of her firescales by now. Smoke curled and rose from her nose and the corners of her mouth. She pretended to charge at Kestrel, and when she got close to the adult dragon, she released a torch of fire at the Skywing's feet and flew over her, letting out a taunting laugh. She circled back around, waiting to see what Kestel would do next.

Navlyn Fury's picture
Navlyn Fury
Supreme Viking Champion
Darkstrike and Kestrel

Kestrel shrieked and swatted Flare on the head with her tail, ignoring the searing pain. In her rush to fight, she had forgotten Flare had fiery scales. She hissed and backed off, fury rising in her as she narrowed her eyes at Flare. She 

Darkstrike watched the fight, knowing who would win at the end. She couldn't decipher Flare's exact plans in her mind, but she could make out Kestrel's loud, strategic thoughts. And they hurt. Tumbleweed had taken to trying to snap a stalactite in half out of boredom and Clownfish was curled up in a ball. Darkstrike jumped up and grabbed a stalactite, coiling herself around it for a better view of the fight and out of fiery range fo the fighting dragons. She didn't know where the RainWing was. 

((will the NightWings be able to have mindreading in this RP?))

((@VoSpader. I'ma a girl XD and my NightWing's name is Darkstrike. Deathstrike is Darkstrike's twin))

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master
~Tumbleweed~ Finally managing

~Tumbleweed~

Finally managing to snap it in-half she examined it and poked it at Darkstrike but carefully on the stomach.

"Can I play as the scavenger next after this? Pleaseeeee"

VoSpader's picture
VoSpader
Supreme Viking Champion
Beep

Clownfish

She quietly scooted over towards Tumbleweed and Darkstrike  (I hope that's right). She heard them talking about playing scavenger. She decided to group the conversation. "Guys, we should play Death of Queen Osias again. To practice about war. It would make Webs happy," she suggested.

Dragonfan26026
Dragon Master

~Tumbleweed~

"*Gasp* Great minds think alike~!" She pats Clownfish on the back and thought to herself.

Senpai Webs, Kestrel and Dune shall notice me. (Tumbleweed is a bit weird XD)

She watched the fight wondering either Kestrel or Flare would win, she could bet her gold on Flare due to her having firescales.

Suddenly in her mind, she remembered the boulder like doorway to the entrance to the outside world and looked up at the ceiling.

I wonder what's like...I've only seen a few drawings and sketches of the scrolls and the dark-night sky. The nightsky have those glowing twinkling things called stars..right? I heard they glow very bright and their just pieces of gas. I would love to check what's outside, but...I know we could get in HUGE trouble.

She shook her head and watched them holding her Stalactite closely to her curling her tail around it into a nice spiral thinking if she could use it as a weapon or just a regular play-toy-thing for the Queen Osasis roleplay.

Buddyfan1's picture
Buddyfan1
Supreme Viking Champion
Flare ~ Skywing

Flare allowed Kestrel's tail to hit her. As a result, Flare was knocked backwards and Kestrel with a scorch mark on her tail with smoke curling from it. Tsk tsk tsk, Flare shook her head, glaring at the Skywing across the cave. Flicking her tail, a few flames flickered before disappearing. She crawled closer, eyes focused on Kestrel, waiting for her to make a move because she was usually the one to strike and Flare would try her best to defend herself and catch the older dragon off guard. Crouching, she slipped to the side of Kestrel and lunged, attatching her talons to her back while biting at her wing, smoking rising from mouth and claws as they made contact with scales.