The Core and the fury RP

59590 replies [Last post]
Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion
Cobra Commander ~ Male ~ Humanoid

§ Cobra Commander §

"Pretty bad. Perhapsss worsse than Milo wass an oversstatement, however I wouldn't put you that much farther than his level. Two notchess above, perhapss." Cobra Commander said, leaning off of Dopirt and stretching his arms out as he was enjoying not being cooped up in a tiny container anymore.

Megaboltphoenix's picture
Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
—Durkaanthurnax's Apprentice—

The Apprentice stands there motionless. It is hidden from behind the mask, but he grinned at Firestorm's words. He partially finds it funny, and naive. "You almost make me laugh," the Apprentice said out loud."

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Goodra

Matthew got off Firestorm saying "Sorry." His Golden glow still there ready to attack. Matthew was ready to attack.

ApertureNightFury12345's picture
ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper was in her tech room,

Harper was in her tech room, she was just closing a door to one of her rooms, she closes it with the claw she was using telekenisis energy on, she opens the door again, forgetting a bronze hemisphere, and in the room was a 6 foot dalek, but didn't look like the regular ones, this one was more high tech, she shuts the door again and picks up the bronze book and goes to the console. Harper sighs and looks at the console.

HypergoofTheFriendlyBerserker's picture
HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Dopirt

Dopirt said "Now that's just humiliating. ....What are we going to do now. You know she's not going to just drop what happened back there. I was suprised she even dropped it now."

Silverdragon827's picture
Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm

"Mathew. BACK DOWN." Firestorm commanded. He pointed at the apprentice and said "I challenge you to single combat, me verses you. I won't let you get away with hurting my friends. "

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Pokemon

Matthew said "Sorry but you're not doing this alone."

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Rick

Rick enters Harper's tec room and asks "Ooooooh. What's that? Looks like a souped up Rusty without the rust."

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion

"Right?' Murmured the Apprentice. "Then give me your best shot."

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander continued to stretch, giving a slight grumble as he did so. "Patience, Dopirt, patience! I have a plan, I'm jussst making usse of thiss free time we've been given. I'm ssstill a little lead-limbed from that ssstuff she injected me with, you know." he hissed, shaking his arms a bit before walking up to Dopirt and setting him on his shoulders. He'd taken the turret's harness off a while ago since he hadn't been carrying him so transporting Dopirt was a little less easy than usual. He started walking back down the hall. "I don't expect her to jussst let me go either. That'sss why I think about thesse thingss." he said in a very 'that's why I'm the smart one' type of tone.

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm

"No. Stay. Out. Of. This. It has nothing to do with you." Firestorm hissed at Mathew, not taking his eyes off the apprentice. "This is between me and him. DO. NOT. INTERFER."  He then activated the machine guns on his armor and shot at the night fury.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "just an old

Harper says "just an old enemy" she nods "I've just been tampering with it" she says

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Pokemon

Matthew fired a Dragon Breath hoping to get off Paralysis saying "He attacked people I protect! I'm not just some weapon anyone can control! I'm Pokémon! I'm Human! I have Free will and choose to use it to help others!"

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm and Sapphire

"Just wanted to let you know, Firestorm would have given you answers to most of your questions without you torturing him." Sapphire said. "If you want me to, I can try to convince him to let you ask those questions, whatever they may be, to him again."

Firestorm swiped a claw and dispelled the attack. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO INTERFERE!!"  He roared. "THIS IS A DUEL OF HONOR TO AVENGE MY FRIENDS HE HURT!!" He kept firing.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Just sort of mulling over the GLaDOS debacle Dopirt said "Wasn't there some guy who evaded her and lived in the walls for years? I guess if worst comes to worst we can probably ask him for help. Not that I really think it will get worst comes to worst. It'll probably just be us getting stuck somewhere for a while if we fail whatever your plan will be but still. I guess there was that time she threatened to drop us down a pit. Hoping that was a fluke of 'touchy topic'. She doesn't seem quite that bad other times. What was up with that?"

Rick asked "Is it alive?"

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion

The night fury swiftly moved, shifting into a snake and spiraling around the edges of the hallway. Blue energy ripples immerse from the bullets once it hits the body, impacting its energy shield. "The dragon isss right boy," said the Apprentice. He then shifted into his cat form and continued, "Do not interfere. This is between dragon and dragon. Would you kindly care to leave?" His voice was stern, low, yet calm. Calm as if he is confident.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Pokemon

Matthew said chillingly "I'm helping No If, Ans or Buts!" He then lobbed a blob of toxic goo at the Apprentice yelling "Toxic!" Then did Ultra Dragon Breath a Dragonic Aura pulsing forward mixing with a Dragonic breath with a chance to paralyze the Apprentice.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says as she shuts the

Harper says as she shuts the door to its room "No, but do not touch it unless you wish to get seriously ill, when they d.ie, they leave something that is like a d.eadly v.irus" she says

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Rick

"What kind of virus? If it's biological can I touch it as a core? What about the other way around?" asked Rick.

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander flinched at Saphire's voice, thinking it was GLaDOS at first and had taken a longer-step-than-usual in preparation to run before he realized it was Saphire and what she was saying. He gave a huff, glaring at the nearest camera. "Then do it. Later, of coursse, my ssschedule iss a bit unknown at the current moment." he hissed, continuing to walk down the hall like he hadn't had a mini freakout at suddenly being talked to from above.

He glanced over his shoulder at Dopirt's musing, giving a hiss at the bringing up of the pit thing. "It wasss a sssenssitive topic or ssomething, I don't know, I don't care. However, I DO know that we won't be needing Ratman'ss ramblingss as my plan will work!" he hissed, keeping up his pace steadily, tense to run if it suddenly was necessary.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper says "I'd rather you

Harper says "I'd rather you not, just to be safe, it could go both wys, I don't know, but I'm not willing to take a risk" she says "Plus, their units are l.ethal, even when inactive" she says

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Dopirt said "Good to know you do in fact have a plan forming. Personally I didn't really think ahead. ...Embarrisingly enough."

Rick said "That somehow just makes me more tempted."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
DISTRACTIOOOONN!!

Harper hides a small wound on her arm that did seem fresh, it was a small cut though

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
srly stop.

Firestorm fired a plasma shot above Mathew, the shot hitting the ceiling. Bits of panel and plaster rained down on him, and Firestorm took advantage of this by taking out a dart full of speed stinger venom and injecting it into Mathew. "STOP!!" He snapped at the goodra. He fired another shot at the blast heading for his opponent, destroying it.

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander huffed, trotting a little faster now. "I HAVE a plan! It'sss not forming, it'ss already all there! Even if you did have a plan, I'm ssure mine iss better." he said, a bit irritated by Dopirt's underestimation of his planning abilities.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Rick spots it. "What is that?" he asked continueing "Is that a cut?" in a tone like he knew it was but was just asking anyway.

Dopirt asked "Really? What is the plan then?"

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Goodra

Matthew has to take a major risk now so he played on it forming a rain cloud in the hall hoping to get lucky as the paralysis took effect but slowly faded from his ability with Hydration. ((Good night))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper covers it

Harper covers it "nnnooooooooooo?" she says

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Rick

Rick tried to tackle Harper to lick the wound.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion

The Apprentice leaped back when the goop was thrown at him. He maneuverers around to the point where it looks unscientific based off the air resistance. Firestorm did his attack and that must've halted Matthew for now. "I sense such anger in you," stated the Apprentice, taking the downed chance to talk. He continued slowly, "I smell your weakness."

Firestorm then struck his blow. The plaster had fallen and the Apprentice jumped. The dept is very odd as the debris didn't even impact the Apprentice at all. Not a single disturbance in the dust. He lands on the fallen pile and looked up at him with his bright blue masked eyes. The cat lunged forward toward Firestorm. He draws his claws and is ready to strike.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper tries to cover it

Harper tries to cover it "hey! why?" she asks

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm

Firestorm growled, and circled his oppenent, waiting for the apprentice to make his move.

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

"I'm not going to sssay it aloud!" Cobra Commander hissed, then looked over his shoulder and said quietly to Dopirt "She'sss alwayss watching. It'ss not much of a plan if sshe already knowss it, now is it?"

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Rick just continues trying to get to it.

Dopirt said "I suppose that is a good point. Don't like that I don't know what we're going to be doing though."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper looks around, gets up,

Harper looks around, gets up, and darts out of the room and down the hallway

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

"That'sss why I am the leader." Cobra Commander said. He found a staircase and went down it, seeming to be seeking out any staircases. "Sssay, you have a map in your head. Where's the nearesst route to another ssstairway?" he asked Dopirt semi-quietly.

HypergoofTheFri...
Supreme Viking Champion
Multiple.

Rick chased after Harper.

"Go left." Said Dopirt after which he sort of mimicked a GPS and gave an instruction each time Cobra Commander finished the last one.

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper then cloaks against

Harper then cloaks against the wall

Icee Glacier's picture
Icee Glacier
Supreme Viking Champion

§ Cobra Commander §

Cobra Commander followed Dopirt's instructions, taking a left as told and so on. After a while though he sort of got a little irritated by the directions and wanted to go against them just to be in opposition of them. So, this most recent time Dopirt said 'right', he decided to just keeping walking the way he was instead of listen to him. He knew this probably would just make it a longer walk for himself, and in fact wasn't sure why he was doing it at all, but he just did.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Matthew Goodra

Matthew was halfway through paralyzsis.

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion

As the Apprentice charged, he jumped once he neared Firestorm. He displays every claw in his paw and leaped toward him. Once in contact, the Apprentice doesn't collide with Firestorm, but completely phases through him. The feeling wasn't the chills, or temperature change, nor pressure change; it felt like nothing was there. The Apprentice rolled among the floor and stood upright with a gaze at the dragon. "Still a fair battle?" The Apprentice asked rhetorically. "I must admit, I may spice the rules."

((posting and running))

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper uncloaks and races

Harper uncloaks and races back to her tech room. Harper sits on her bed and looks at her journal again

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
Firestorm

"cool trick. But that didn't really do anything to me so it's kind of worthless" Firestorm commented. He threw another dart at Mathew, tranquilizer this time. He then activated the camo on his armor and disappeared. A few seconds later, a blast of energy hit the apprentice in the back. Firestorm reappeared behind him, his railgun trialing smoke.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Hydration dude cure all status problems in rain

The paralysis was over but now he was asleep but soon woke up and made another rain dance and ate another Dragon Pulse saying "Dude stop wasting darts wh3ndarts when my ability is Hydratation."

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion
~Multiple~

The place had gone quiet and Virgil exhausted himself. It was just in time too as Danny started to reawake. As Virgil placed him down, and rested a little, Danny starts to get up and holds his head with one hand which is throbbing in pain. "Oh good, you're awake," Virgil grumbled while he shifts into a core. Danny looked around, noticing that this place seems to have some power. This area is less damaged than out there, but still some doors were sealed shut and the gas explosions were still unfinished.

"Turn that off," Virgil said suddenly, staring at an operating generator. Danny eagerly rushed forward to shut off the generator. His legs felt weak, so he stumbled once he reached the generator. Meanwhile, Virgil informed him, "We have to get out of here before the fires spread to the gas here."

"We can't stop it?" Danny asked, sounding a little desperate.

"It's too late," Virgil responds. "There is an opening..." At this point, Virgil's reception has actually returned. All of his sensors, WiFi networks, and everything else has come back. He detects that all the auto-opening doors have a blockage, but figures that there is an alternate route somewhere in the facility. All of that could be useless because he seen Danny fly through walls with Virgil. That is how he freed him.

"Never mind, just tell me your name and I can inform you on what you can do," Virgil says.

"Okay," said Danny. "It's Danny."

"All right. What is that trick you did when you saved me?" Virgil asked. "I would need you to do that again in order to get out of here."

"That I can do," Danny said. He then went into ghost mode and flies toward Virgil to pick him up and fly off. He turns intangible to phase through a sealed door and makes it out of the sector. Thero stayed quiet the entire time and kept his distance. He flew toward the door, following Danny, but crashed into the door.

"Wait," Virgil said. Danny stopped and looked. "Thero," Virgil noted. Danny got the message, looking back at the sealed door. He used his intangibility to reach for the stunned dragon and takes him out.

((Speeding up)) Eventually, Danny places them at a safe location and he turns back to human. Virgil thanked him before returning to the rails. Thero still felt cautious around him, but displays a little gratitude. Memorizing a little bit of the route around this area, Danny uses the route to head on his way by the lair.

The blast of energy does no affect, whereas the energy went straight through his body. The Apprentice stands and takes many bullets on impact, but there is no collision. He started to walk forward as if nothing is touching him at all. Everything was in fact going right through him as if he has no mass, and no physics. As he approached Firestorm, he tells him, "Worthless? The only thing worthless in this fight is your ammunition. You know you can't hurt a projection."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper stays in her tech room

Harper stays in her tech room still

Silverdragon827
Supreme Viking Champion
"what projection? My bullets

"what projection? My bullets hit you earlier, so you can't be a hologram" he said "and also Mathew. STAY. OIT OF THIS!" He blasted the ceiling in front of him, making the ceiling collaspe, cutting Mathew off from them.

dragon920439's picture
dragon920439
Supreme Viking Champion
Our Motto is NGU for a Reason!

Matthew says "My Motto is NGU for a reason!" He turned into a Steelix and used Dig on the path blocking his way then became a Metagross when he came out saying "My Motto means Never Give Up!" He then flew up one clew glowing silver another on fire another crackling with lightning another with Ice "Bring it Weakling Combine!"

Megaboltphoenix
Supreme Viking Champion

"Find out yourself." He said. After Matthew taunts him, the Apprentice chucked at Matthew. "How can I be a weakling if you can't even touch me," he taunted back. "You have already lost."

ApertureNightFu...
Supreme Viking Champion
Harper stretches and goes to

Harper stretches and goes to her champion form, she then races to the lair at 80 mph, and doesn't crash into anything, all anyone would see is a metal, colored blur and metallic thumping against the floor, Harper darts into the lair and roars EXTREMLEY loudly in her champion formHarper's mouth glows very brightly and she flicks her pointy tail and then just stands there.

Oracle questions "Do you have to do that?" she asks

Harper smiles "I can't make a dramatic entrance?" she asks

Cappy emerges and falls off her bag "It'd be nice to get a warning before you do that" he says

Harper goes back to human form and says "sorry, I'm just proud of it, it's a very important thing from the world I was raised in and it takes a long time to have it happen" she says